: > [{quoted}](name=Nick Crusaire,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=WitYEIEo,comment-id=000100000001000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2015-02-05T21:44:10.930+0000) > > you're already wrong, so i'm not even going to bother with the rest of your drivel. Well, you're also wrong for stating that I'm wrong only for what I said first. This only means you don't even try to think about something that annoys you. Do me a favor and grow up, and come back to GD when you're open to a serious discussion, where you're not the only one supposed to be listened to.
> [{quoted}](name=Pentalizer,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=WitYEIEo,comment-id=0001000000010000000000000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2015-02-06T01:58:56.694+0000) > > Well, you're also wrong for stating that I'm wrong only for what I said first. This only means you don't even try to think about something that annoys you. Do me a favor and grow up, and come back to GD when you're open to a serious discussion, where you're not the only one supposed to be listened to. \>posts ignorant drivel \>lectures about serious discussion kek
: Im nick, i made fun of plat, now im stuck at bronze 3 mmr qqing.
> [{quoted}](name=MiniZav,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=WitYEIEo,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2015-02-06T00:07:01.312+0000) > > Im nick, i made fun of plat, now im stuck at bronze 3 mmr qqing. well, yes. this isn't even a rank specific problem. if i got to gold / plat / diamond / master and this problem was occurring, then it doesn't matter, an unfun game is an unfun game, no matter where you are on the ladder.
: > [{quoted}](name=Nick Crusaire,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=WitYEIEo,comment-id=000100000001000000000000000000000000000000020000,timestamp=2015-02-05T23:45:47.649+0000) > > because the skill gap between a diamond / plat and bronze/silver/gold is so large that the diamond / plat player would have no problem in lower elo. > > the only time luck is a factor is if someone realizes you're a diamond / plat smurf and tell the other 3 to go out of their way to try and lose just to see how hard you can carry and they go along with it. > > > i also like how you're patronizing me like i'm afflicted with dunning-Kruger or some shit. so being a plat/diamond automatically makes your teammates not suck is what you are saying basically. damn i never knew!
> [{quoted}](name=SNSD Tiffanyx,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=WitYEIEo,comment-id=0001000000010000000000000000000000000000000200000000,timestamp=2015-02-05T23:58:58.740+0000) > > so being a plat/diamond automatically makes your teammates not suck is what you are saying basically. > > > damn i never knew! no, it makes them pretty much irrelevant. a diamond / plat doesn't need teammates in low elos. the only reason they exist is to get the match started.
: > [{quoted}](name=Nick Crusaire,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=WitYEIEo,comment-id=0001000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-02-05T21:25:13.532+0000) > > zzz > > this would be very inspiring to some fresh level 30 who still has some imagery of what this game could potentially give if he were to keep playing the fun lottery. > > but, that's not me. that false glamour has worn off and i see this game for what it is. so then hows are all these plats/diamonds able to do the bronze to diamond/plat then? i mean im sure they just get super lucky and get carried all game
> [{quoted}](name=SNSD Tiffanyx,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=WitYEIEo,comment-id=00010000000100000000000000000000000000000002,timestamp=2015-02-05T23:36:06.361+0000) > > so then hows are all these plats/diamonds able to do the bronze to diamond/plat then? > > > i mean im sure they just get super lucky and get carried all game because the skill gap between a diamond / plat and bronze/silver/gold is so large that the diamond / plat player would have no problem in lower elo. the only time luck is a factor is if someone realizes you're a diamond / plat smurf and tell the other 3 to go out of their way to try and lose just to see how hard you can carry and they go along with it. i also like how you're patronizing me like i'm afflicted with dunning-Kruger or some shit.
: ˙͜>˙
: Help me GD.... how do I get a boyfriend?
you tell a dude you like to get your ass eaten
: my sister tells me my room smells like penis
you should have asked her why she knows what penis smells like.
Kroznick (NA)
: General Discussion in a shellnut.
god damn this pic is ancient. still good though. and hella accurate.
Bleediss (NA)
: Change Nasus's Wither to a 2 second root.
: > [{quoted}](name=Nick Crusaire,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=WitYEIEo,comment-id=0001000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-02-05T21:25:13.532+0000) > > zzz > > this would be very inspiring to some fresh level 30 who still has some imagery of what this game could potentially give if he were to keep playing the fun lottery. > > but, that's not me. that false glamour has worn off and i see this game for what it is. I can see you only raging about losing matches, and blaming other people for your losses. One thing is true: at every game you lost, your presence is the only thing in common between all f them. This may mean you're being matched with players at an overall level of skill above yours, and you're the only one who doesn't see that. Fun? As far as I know, ranked queues are NOT about that. People there are seeking competition, this is why they take it so seriously. After all, there are people making money out of it, and I'm not talking about Riot. Do you want to have fun while playing? Normal queues are there for that. Also, builds and KDA scores are NOT the only measure of performance. How much wards do you buy each game? How much ganks do you perform? How much of these ganks result in a kill for you, or your teammate? How do you help your team to coordinate fights and calls? If your team is "bad", then try to put them together to work as a team, and lead as a captain. If you can't because you're raging at them, I'm sorry but you have a negative attitude. You should not even come to GD to complain about teammates, as they have all reasons to do the same about you.
> [{quoted}](name=Pentalizer,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=WitYEIEo,comment-id=00010000000100000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2015-02-05T21:40:54.515+0000) > > I can see you only raging about losing matches, and blaming other people for your losses. you're already wrong, so i'm not even going to bother with the rest of your drivel.
: > [{quoted}](name=Nick Crusaire,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=WitYEIEo,comment-id=00010000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-02-05T18:53:06.507+0000) > > because one sided stomps aren't my idea of fun. because having shit players not even make it remotely interesting to play out the rest of the match is not fun. because having dice rolls determine if the others i am matched with can hold their own and make it fun is no longer a situation i prefer to want to gamble with. > > wasteland2/ xcom are bad examples simply because you're in control of everything ( most of the time ). in league, you got people that aren't you playing the characters, and you have to hope that both the 4 on your team and the 5 on the enemy team are atleast evenly skilled, otherwise you have to pick up where the others are in deficit, effectively making it no longer a team game about working together. you should never play ranked right after placements began if u get super edgy over a loss, since now is the time when you have diamond players in a gold 2 game or plat players in a silver 2 game. There are still alot of players that havent been placed where they belong so there are alot of fluctuations in player skill in a given division. and stomps are bad yea, but once you get past that fact and just look to see how you can improve from the experience you get out with something. My friend dont like losing, either, but he doesn't go into a fit of rage when his teammates make mistakes, he is here to have fun, not to get pissed off. So he takes a more relaxed view of the game and ending up having fun(generally) regardless if he wins or loses. Also in XCOM i have had experiences where an 87% shot fail, 3 in a row. That's totally me in control of everything right? a bigggg part of these RNG based games is luck, you can hit a 1% shot 3 times in a row or you can fail a 90% shot 3 times in a row, improbable? yes, impossible? no, definitely not. and its these luck that make these games memorable, otherwise we'd just call it call of duty/battlefield in a turn base level instead.
> [{quoted}](name=SNSD Tiffanyx,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=WitYEIEo,comment-id=000100000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-02-05T21:04:34.002+0000) > > you should never play ranked right after placements began if u get super edgy over a loss, since now is the time when you have diamond players in a gold 2 game or plat players in a silver 2 game. There are still alot of players that havent been placed where they belong so there are alot of fluctuations in player skill in a given division. > > and stomps are bad yea, but once you get past that fact and just look to see how you can improve from the experience you get out with something. My friend dont like losing, either, but he doesn't go into a fit of rage when his teammates make mistakes, he is here to have fun, not to get pissed off. So he takes a more relaxed view of the game and ending up having fun(generally) regardless if he wins or loses. > > Also in XCOM i have had experiences where an 87% shot fail, 3 in a row. That's totally me in control of everything right? a bigggg part of these RNG based games is luck, you can hit a 1% shot 3 times in a row or you can fail a 90% shot 3 times in a row, improbable? yes, impossible? no, definitely not. and its these luck that make these games memorable, otherwise we'd just call it call of duty/battlefield in a turn base level instead. zzz this would be very inspiring to some fresh level 30 who still has some imagery of what this game could potentially give if he were to keep playing the fun lottery. but, that's not me. that false glamour has worn off and i see this game for what it is.
: Had to dodge two games in a row today.
: > [{quoted}](name=Nick Crusaire,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=WitYEIEo,comment-id=000100000001000000000000,timestamp=2015-02-05T18:34:43.083+0000) > > ok then, so be it. the fuck is your point? > > yet that has nothing to do with the fact that it's up t oluck if i can enjoy a game of league. whether you enjoy league or not depends how you take it. my friend play casual normals all the time and he has fun even when he loses games. luck is luck, nothing you can do about it, so why bother bitching over it? it's like complaining games like wasteland 2/XCOM are dumb b/c whether you win or lose is completely depend on luck. well yea.......luck is a part of the game, or rather, of all games.
> [{quoted}](name=SNSD Tiffanyx,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=WitYEIEo,comment-id=0001000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2015-02-05T18:40:57.788+0000) > > whether you enjoy league or not depends how you take it. my friend play casual normals all the time and he has fun even when he loses games. luck is luck, nothing you can do about it, so why bother bitching over it? > > > it's like complaining games like wasteland 2/XCOM are dumb b/c whether you win or lose is completely depend on luck. well yea.......luck is a part of the game, or rather, of all games. because one sided stomps aren't my idea of fun. because having shit players not even make it remotely interesting to play out the rest of the match is not fun. because having dice rolls determine if the others i am matched with can hold their own and make it fun is no longer a situation i prefer to want to gamble with. wasteland2/ xcom are bad examples simply because you're in control of everything ( most of the time ). in league, you got people that aren't you playing the characters, and you have to hope that both the 4 on your team and the 5 on the enemy team are atleast evenly skilled, otherwise you have to pick up where the others are in deficit, effectively making it no longer a team game about working together.
: > [{quoted}](name=Nick Crusaire,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=WitYEIEo,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2015-02-05T18:35:52.398+0000) > > except that i've long accepted that. but please, continue with your edgelord rhetoric. > > just because i don't show it here doesn't detract or add anything to the fact that if i want to enjoy a game of league, it comes down to how hard i grovel to the RNG gods to give me 4 teammates in order to do so. > > me being the common denominator doesn't mean squat when it comes to wanting to have a fun game of league. I have no sympathy for you. Probably because I rarely experience trash teams, and when I do I just shake it off. Probably I'm just used to it because my friends are all more garbage than solo queue. Regardless you're salty and its lols all the way.
> [{quoted}](name=roflcoptars,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=WitYEIEo,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2015-02-05T18:39:03.141+0000) > > I have no sympathy for you. Probably because I rarely experience trash teams, and when I do I just shake it off. > > Probably I'm just used to it because my friends are all more garbage than solo queue. > > Regardless you're salty and its lols all the way. so basically you're ignorant and trolling. gotcha.
: ITT: typical bronze can't accept he's useless. I WONDER WHAT THE COMMON DENOMINATOR IN ALL YOUR TRASH GAMES IS?
> [{quoted}](name=roflcoptars,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=WitYEIEo,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-02-05T18:30:35.222+0000) > > ITT: typical bronze can't accept he's useless. > > I WONDER WHAT THE COMMON DENOMINATOR IN ALL YOUR TRASH GAMES IS? except that i've long accepted that. but please, continue with your edgelord rhetoric. just because i don't show it here doesn't detract or add anything to the fact that if i want to enjoy a game of league, it comes down to how hard i grovel to the RNG gods to give me 4 teammates in order to do so. me being the common denominator doesn't mean squat when it comes to wanting to have a fun game of league. the only thing admitting to being bad yourself is that it keeps dumbasses like you out of the thread.
: > [{quoted}](name=Nick Crusaire,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=WitYEIEo,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2015-02-05T18:23:15.372+0000) > > lol, by that logic then boards and QA and PBE is useless because only the team that wins worlds are allowed to speak about league anything. > > please dude. if u are gonna be salty and solely blame everything on your teammates when they do poorly, by that same token, your teammates can also blame you for when you didn't do everything right and no, i am not pleased by your reply.
> [{quoted}](name=SNSD Tiffanyx,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=WitYEIEo,comment-id=00010000000100000000,timestamp=2015-02-05T18:29:01.724+0000) > > if u are gonna be salty and solely blame everything on your teammates when they do poorly, by that same token, your teammates can also blame you for when you didn't do everything right > > > and no, i am not pleased by your reply. ok then, so be it. the fuck is your point? yet that has nothing to do with the fact that it's up t oluck if i can enjoy a game of league.
: > [{quoted}](name=Nick Crusaire,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=WitYEIEo,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-02-05T17:01:53.773+0000) > > what kinda dumbshit logic is that? > > " hurr durr i pick olaf better act like a 1st century plebeian ". his point is unless you are hard carrying 20-0-20 every game, don't complain b/c you make mistakes too and these mistakes costs your team as well.
> [{quoted}](name=SNSD Tiffanyx,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=WitYEIEo,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2015-02-05T18:13:54.251+0000) > > his point is unless you are hard carrying 20-0-20 every game, don't complain b/c you make mistakes too and these mistakes costs your team as well. lol, by that logic then boards and QA and PBE is useless because only the team that wins worlds are allowed to speak about league anything. please dude.
: > [{quoted}](name=Nick Crusaire,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=WitYEIEo,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-02-05T17:01:53.773+0000) > > what kinda dumbshit logic is that? > > " hurr durr i pick olaf better act like a 1st century plebeian ". Try not to get butt hurt bro. The point is Olaf is a complete gimmick champion in the current meta. You be no means carried your team. So saying they were all "shit" means nothing. You didn't do much to help your team win either.
> [{quoted}](name=popemobile02,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=WitYEIEo,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2015-02-05T17:08:19.148+0000) > > Try not to get butt hurt bro. The point is Olaf is a complete gimmick champion in the current meta. You be no means carried your team. So saying they were all "shit" means nothing. You didn't do much to help your team win either. go on, quote where i state that i was carrying and got dragged down. whether or not i carry, and indeed my own personal performance in general, has no bearing on the fact that it's a complete gamble if i can enjoy a game of league. saying they were shit conveys the point that instead of getting teammates that are on par with what ELO you are at, players are getting teammates that are sub-par or over-par. this means that instead of each team member being responsible for 20% of the victory, team members will contribute significantly less, while others will have to pick up that responsibility, and if they are unable to do so, then it's a lost game and is pretty stressful. again, has nothing to do with the fact that i still have to rely on luck to be able to enjoy a game of league.
: If you look at it that way, there are a lot of people depending on you to not be total shit too. Seeing how you played Olaf 2 out of your last 3 games, I'm not really sure what you expected.
> [{quoted}](name=popemobile02,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=WitYEIEo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-02-05T16:57:44.786+0000) > > If you look at it that way, there are a lot of people depending on you to not be total shit too. Seeing how you played Olaf 2 out of your last 3 games, I'm not really sure what you expected. what kinda dumbshit logic is that? " hurr durr i pick olaf better act like a 1st century plebeian ".
Rioter Comments
mirAcIe (EUW)
: Kid picked Teemo into my Irelia
jigglypuff is trash more news at 11
: The floating eyeball is to be feared, it's pupil hides a maw
: What unpopular game opinions do you guys have?
JTTCOTE (NA)
: Why don't we just replace crit with damage multiplier?
>Why doesn't Rito do this? cause LC$B1GP14Y$
Rioter Comments
: Rito plz gibe de zero suit vayne
: Majora's Mask was the most over rated Zelda game ever made. There I said it, I'm ready to be hung.
> [{quoted}](name=Crabby,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=uGpA74tn,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-02-05T05:21:54.529+0000) > > Majora's Mask was the most over rated Zelda game ever made. > > There I said it, I'm ready to be hung. imma need so many bolters for this here heresy.
: I post my new hair Boards goes insane.
http://i.imgur.com/rNa6Oms.gif[/img] you call for me bb?
: Oh no, i got reported for verbal abuse again. Gunna get chat restricted..AGAIN.
1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 also, reported for harassment. get mad nerd.
Sevenjai (NA)
: OH YEAH WHEN WE MAKE BIG BOOB CHAMPS FEMINISTS COMPLAIN
http://i.imgur.com/rNa6Oms.gif[/img] pretty sure feminazi's get mad over nice ass too
pleep (NA)
: Im asking for numbers. This shouldn't be to hard folks
> [{quoted}](name=pleep,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=Ysuydo9Y,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-02-05T00:14:50.367+0000) > > Im asking for numbers. This shouldn't be to hard folks then why not do it yourself? :^) there's so little variety that it's quite easy to come up with all possible stat combinations relatively quickly.
Trap Nap (NA)
: Oh look our LB quit when we were coming back and sold all her items, and intentionally fed.
HI ye- wait a minute, you're not Yenn, what blasphemy is this .__.
: i like how everyone on this forum that isnt diamond+ complains about lee and not hec/vi
: 9+10=21
Alhendor (NA)
: What is left for the vets to do?
\>is gold \>is asking about end game content bruh, please.
Rioter Comments
: Sona is just another robot skin
http://i.imgur.com/rNa6Oms.gif[/img] doesn't matter, dat ass
: Not even stack sister soraka could win me my promos
i blame liveYi on your loss he's heavy as fuck
Rioter Comments
Destaice (NA)
: ITT, how to piss off support players.
pick support and then tell them that they're a trash adc :^)
: nautilus pressed r jarvan pressed r malphite pressed r nocturne pressed r zed pressed r lissandra pressed r kassadin pressed r warwick pressed r vi ult isnt any more potent than any other hard lockdown or single target burst, vis simplicity is her weakness, learn how to play w needs nerfs tho too much free dmg
> [{quoted}](name=Scooter Sparkle,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=6WUXJWju,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-02-04T03:37:38.206+0000) > > nautilus pressed r > > jarvan pressed r > > malphite pressed r > > nocturne pressed r > > zed pressed r > > lissandra pressed r > > kassadin pressed r > > warwick pressed r > > > vi ult isnt any more potent than any other hard lockdown or single target burst, vis simplicity is her weakness, learn how to play > > w needs nerfs tho too much free dmg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCwDwcjhyoU please m8
: I'm gonna bring back the ryze top this season.
{{champion:41}} {{item:3111}} {{item:3091}}
Rioter Comments
NotDevan (NA)
: Mobility is fine. As long as you don't mind being unable to play most of the champions pre-2012 that get kited to infinity. That's a sarcastic way of saying: stop giving every new champion 20 dashes.
> [{quoted}](name=NotDevan,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=qtI6eLlz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-02-04T03:24:40.266+0000) > > Mobility is fine. As long as you don't mind being unable to play most of the champions pre-2012 that get kited to infinity. > > That's a sarcastic way of saying: stop giving every new champion 20 dashes. it's K Kalista has a skillshot to land :^)
: Clearly this is the only way to get views in GD
: Any Swain tips?
get to 6 and press R and walk into the enemy team and pentakill if you plan on diving into the fountain, you need atleast an RoA and swifties to close the gap fast enough so you can drain tank the laser.
: Guys stop commenting on weebs threads
" popular " it's literally just hoshi posting waifus intermittently throughout the day.
: Udyr mains: I need help. What blocks his stun/tiger/phoenix?
death can't stun / maim / burn what's already deceased :^)
: I am the strongest, most attractive GD'er in this forum
: Maybe it's because at one point we got offended by things, and then one day said "wait... I could just... *not*" And then we stopped being enormous fucking faggots.
> [{quoted}](name=IRLDragon,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=Qm9JBFwy,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-02-04T01:02:28.571+0000) > > Maybe it's because at one point we got offended by things, and then one day said "wait... I could just... *not*" > > And then we stopped being enormous fucking faggots. ^ gets it also, relevant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq5dNcrHE8w
Show more

Nick Crusaire

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion