Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: How to know you haven't had enough sleep
For me, its when you play support, and you try to use your skill shot on your adc.
Terozu (NA)
: Yordles have already been established in the Star Guardian universe. Turning them into children type characters is far more likely than Taric. Kayn and Yasuo are both animesque and cocky, which is typical of Sentai.
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ux682BBv,comment-id=0000000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-28T19:22:38.298+0000) > > Yordles have already been established in the Star Guardian universe. > > Turning them into children type characters is far more likely than Taric. > > Kayn and Yasuo are both animesque and cocky, which is typical of Sentai. ya mean hentai
BigFBear (EUW)
: Tentacle Hentai
> [{quoted}](name=BigFBear,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ux682BBv,comment-id=002e,timestamp=2018-10-28T15:27:24.972+0000) > > Tentacle Hentai yes daddy
: Im a sucker for the popular skin lines. Project, Pool Party, Star Guardian, Arcade. If I gotta pick a champ, Ill pick Poppy with Pool Party or Arcade. Hopefully she gets the final victory this year at worlds!
> [{quoted}](name=Póppy Chulo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ux682BBv,comment-id=0023,timestamp=2018-10-28T05:17:02.102+0000) > > Im a sucker for the popular skin lines. Project, Pool Party, Star Guardian, Arcade. > If I gotta pick a champ, Ill pick Poppy with Pool Party or Arcade. Hopefully she gets the final victory this year at worlds! The last time someone played poppy in the lcs, they completely gutted her
: Idk, something for Xayah that I like. ssg sucks, her cosmic one sucks, sweetheart is "okay" but the feel of the skin sucks and lets be real, we play it for the cleavage. So I just use the classic, feels good, sound effects are good and the overall feel is good. I guess a dark themed skin for her would be cool. Honestly her classic is good enough for me so I don't really care about any other skin for her.
> [{quoted}](name=AXayahAccount,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ux682BBv,comment-id=001f,timestamp=2018-10-28T03:33:58.238+0000) > > Idk, something for Xayah that I like. ssg sucks, her cosmic one sucks, sweetheart is "okay" but the feel of the skin sucks and lets be real, we play it for the cleavage. So I just use the classic, feels good, sound effects are good and the overall feel is good. > > I guess a dark themed skin for her would be cool. Honestly her classic is good enough for me so I don't really care about any other skin for her. exept if xayah gets a skin, rakan also gets one.
: I know better what I dont want than what I do want, here is what I do not want: (unpopular opinion, REEEEEEEEs inc) Project, Mecha, Arcade, Cosmic, DJ, K/DA, Bloodmoon... The ones I remember that I like are: Elderwood, WinterWonder, Bewitching, Xmas, April Fools, High Noon. I can see a SG Taric one day, but I'll be disappointed if we havent a SG Urgot.
> [{quoted}](name=LifelessAngel,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ux682BBv,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2018-10-27T21:56:02.103+0000) > > I know better what I dont want than what I do want, here is what I do not want: (unpopular opinion, REEEEEEEEs inc) > Project, Mecha, Arcade, Cosmic, DJ, K/DA, Bloodmoon... > > The ones I remember that I like are: > Elderwood, WinterWonder, Bewitching, Xmas, April Fools, High Noon. > > I can see a SG Taric one day, but I'll be disappointed if we havent a SG Urgot. I dont like arcade either,(plz dont get mad at me) but I loved Project and Cosmic, and Dark Star too
: vandal.... yeah i don't see it happening either. specifically jinx and possibly singed after i saw this: https://orig00.deviantart.net/73cb/f/2017/301/2/3/vandal_singed__skin_idea__sketch__lol__by_snook_8-dbrylr6.png aside from that the d&d series. i'd also like to see a Berserk themed tryndamere skin with aatrox as zodd. The man is powered by rage it only makes sense. I also need star guardian garen. Idk why but i just want it so bad.
> [{quoted}](name=Jerry SeinfeId,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ux682BBv,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2018-10-27T21:17:49.420+0000) > > vandal.... yeah i don't see it happening either. specifically jinx and possibly singed after i saw this: > https://orig00.deviantart.net/73cb/f/2017/301/2/3/vandal_singed__skin_idea__sketch__lol__by_snook_8-dbrylr6.png > > aside from that the d&d series. > > i'd also like to see a Berserk themed tryndamere skin with aatrox as zodd. The man is powered by rage it only makes sense. > > I also need star guardian garen. Idk why but i just want it so bad. O DAMN! now that you mention it, I own the vandal brand skin, and I love the splash art! I hope they do add more Vandal skins.
: I wish they would make more Chemtech skins. The aesthetic is absolutely awesome in my opinion. Unfortunately the only Chemtech skin we got to this point was for Tryndamere, a champion that I am not interested in ever playing. Champions I would enjoy seeing in that skin line: {{champion:32}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:254}}
> [{quoted}](name=SatomiKun,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ux682BBv,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2018-10-27T20:55:12.054+0000) > > I wish they would make more Chemtech skins. > The aesthetic is absolutely awesome in my opinion. Unfortunately the only Chemtech skin we got to this point was for Tryndamere, a champion that I am not interested in ever playing. > > Champions I would enjoy seeing in that skin line: > {{champion:32}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:254}} maybe even {{champion:2}} ?
saltran (EUW)
: I love Pulsefire, and more Elderwood would also be cool.
> [{quoted}](name=saltran,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ux682BBv,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-10-27T20:12:10.973+0000) > > I love Pulsefire, and more Elderwood would also be cool. Exept for the fact that their probably isn't going to be a pulsefire anytime soon, since Riven, Shen, and TF recently got one
: Star Guardian {{champion:30}} Ascended Rhaast/Aatrox/Varus More Elderwood skins would be nice.
> [{quoted}](name=Poldy Scarecrow,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ux682BBv,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-10-27T18:46:54.031+0000) > > Star Guardian {{champion:30}} > > Ascended Rhaast/Aatrox/Varus > > More Elderwood skins would be nice. elder wood kindred might be pretty good. I've seen a fan-made skin on elderwood kindred
Zertryx (NA)
: As A Teemo Main, I shall be Imortal
> [{quoted}](name=Zertryx,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=hjER8vke,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-10-25T06:34:51.788+0000) > > As A Teemo Main, I shall be Imortal As a Teemo Main, You shall be hated by the community, especially adcs and other champions who rely on auto's
: Wonder winter
> [{quoted}](name=Beatrice falls,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ux682BBv,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-27T17:49:32.441+0000) > > Wonder winter for who? It would be nice for{{champion:114}} I guess.
: Not Star Guardian.
> [{quoted}](name=OurLestrade,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ux682BBv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-27T17:44:18.449+0000) > > Not Star Guardian. But what about star guardian urgot?
Rioter Comments
Skelenth (EUW)
: When Swain tells Garen that only together they can defeat the Void
{{champion:161}} {{champion:90}} *both ults them* {{champion:86}} I WILL NOT FALTER! *dies*
: but skins win gamezzzzzzzzz
> [{quoted}](name=CasterGilgamesh,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=OEZiG7Ea,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-10-21T15:53:58.475+0000) > > but skins win gamezzzzzzzzz i guess you can say... "skin it to win it"
: Which champion does the most damage in 1 ability at level 1?
So guys! I have done some research and {{champion:429}} actually does the most damage if u stack spears infinitely, then use your e! sorry guys... lmao
Rioter Comments
: Lulu doesnt have any hard cc lol
> [{quoted}](name=HIGUYS666,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Efa6tHug,comment-id=00040002,timestamp=2018-02-11T14:24:35.941+0000) > > Lulu doesnt have any hard cc lol ahem... you probably never faced a lulu or never player her... he cc is polymorph, which turns an enemy into a fuzzy little creature that can't attack, and is slowed.(not even auto)
IllIve (EUW)
: since when was yasuo tanky? is there some secret build i haven't heard about?
> [{quoted}](name=IllIve,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VmGK9dzI,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-06-05T01:45:00.797+0000) > > since when was yasuo tanky? is there some secret build i haven't heard about? Its called 5 warmogs and a stoneplate.
Purgë (EUW)
: XDD gnar is not a bruiser gnar is just a stupid mixed champ who have ranged poke and also happens to be tanky ,a bruiser dosnt get that tanky while dishing max hp damage nasus is a juggernaut, riven is a stupid champoin who isnt weak and isnt a bruiser either just like yasou , when we talk about bruisers we talk about traditional stuff like jax trynda olaf not a melle champ with a ranged poke or 40 dash
> [{quoted}](name=Purgë,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7Rnmbh6k,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-03T21:13:33.522+0000) > > XDD gnar is not a bruiser gnar is just a stupid mixed champ who have ranged poke and also happens to be tanky ,a bruiser dosnt get that tanky while dishing max hp damage nasus is a juggernaut, riven is a stupid champoin who isnt weak and isnt a bruiser either just like yasou , when we talk about bruisers we talk about traditional stuff like jax trynda olaf not a melle champ with a ranged poke or 40 dash You mean lee sin, the blind monk? Ranged Melee Tanky DPS Assassin Mage Tank Support Jungler. He excels at everything.
: Highest dmg lvl 1?
tbh, mf is kinda broken early. I did an adc 1v1 with a friend on mine, and he went ezreal. i was camping in bush, he went in it, aa, q, aa, aa, aa(procs PdA), q, if they arent dead yet, but ofc, mf is an adc and its a 2v2 so u cant just solo someone down.
: Highest dmg lvl 1?
So lets say the most damage output possible at level 1... if u use {{champion:429}} , u can just stack an infinite amount of rend(e) and assuming they dont die, u can do infinite damage, if u can stack enough, so for now, if u want the most damaging ability at level 1, kalista is prob the best for it, but probably wont happen tho
DaNinad (NA)
: Most movement speed build
{{champion:11}} ,for runes, bring Predator,sudden impact,eyeball collection, relentlesshunter(make sure u add a bot to kill for stack), inspiration on second tree, with slightly magical boots, and approach velocity(put allied dummies along the path of where ur gonna run){{summoner:6}} {{summoner:7}} {{item:3117}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3800}} {{item:3078}} {{item:2065}} {{item:3078}} (for the 5% ms)
: I've played on and off LoL for many years since season 3. I can tell you the community has become much worst becoming more about allowing kids to play the game rather then supporting the community overall. It's all about them new players and how much attention they can garnish while trying to keep everyone in a safe space. I've almost never had a ban on chat and in the last two months of playing I've had two. If you don't want to deal with people, and most don't at this point, just use the mute all feature. It is the only reasonable way to play anymore because riot has given up on trying to handle the infinite amount of new players and trolls that get banned. Want to FF at 15 mins in norms because your bot lane went fiddlesticks and mundo. Well too bad because top and mid don't agree even though you are 10 kills behind and every lane has lost a tower already. Want to leave well guess what you will be punished with longer wait times. Want to discuss it with people like an adult well too bad because then you actually have to talk with someone and if they disagree with everything you point out you will be reported and temporary chat banned for flaming. This happens so often I don't even bother climbing rank or playing norms seriously. There is nothing stopping me from playing the game, but I will make it my life mission to make as many people quit the game within the rules because anything is better then the community riot created with these policy's. Not like they were handed a good community to begin with, but I'd rather someone tell me what I'm doing wrong happen then someone just say I'm inting or I suck and just scream REEEE reported! People don't even know what those things mean and that just might be from eating detergent packs or a lack of knowledge in general. Everyone acts like an entitled pro and no one admits mistakes. Don't point out their mistakes because riot can't handle facts and those facts might hurt their feelings. It's one big old safe space for childern to play in and no one can seem to bridge the gap because it might hurt a little.
> [{quoted}](name=wesomenight,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HYsAtq6t,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-10-10T07:05:36.464+0000) > > I've played on and off LoL for many years since season 3. I can tell you the community has become much worst becoming more about allowing kids to play the game rather then supporting the community overall. It's all about them new players and how much attention they can garnish while trying to keep everyone in a safe space. I've almost never had a ban on chat and in the last two months of playing I've had two. If you don't want to deal with people, and most don't at this point, just use the mute all feature. It is the only reasonable way to play anymore because riot has given up on trying to handle the infinite amount of new players and trolls that get banned. Want to FF at 15 mins in norms because your bot lane went fiddlesticks and mundo. Well too bad because top and mid don't agree even though you are 10 kills behind and every lane has lost a tower already. Want to leave well guess what you will be punished with longer wait times. Want to discuss it with people like an adult well too bad because then you actually have to talk with someone and if they disagree with everything you point out you will be reported and temporary chat banned for flaming. This happens so often I don't even bother climbing rank or playing norms seriously. > > There is nothing stopping me from playing the game, but I will make it my life mission to make as many people quit the game within the rules because anything is better then the community riot created with these policy's. Not like they were handed a good community to begin with, but I'd rather someone tell me what I'm doing wrong happen then someone just say I'm inting or I suck and just scream REEEE reported! > > People don't even know what those things mean and that just might be from eating detergent packs or a lack of knowledge in general. Everyone acts like an entitled pro and no one admits mistakes. Don't point out their mistakes because riot can't handle facts and those facts might hurt their feelings. It's one big old safe space for childern to play in and no one can seem to bridge the gap because it might hurt a little. This process you are going through is called: Self fulfilling Prophecy, where when you believe that you will do bad, you will eventually do bad because you don't put effort into it at all anymore. You saying that you don't take ranked or norms seriously will most likely affect others too, which ruins the game for most people who are somewhat serious or even very serious about the game to tilt. Being positive is contagious and can spread throughout your teammates increasing the chance of you guys working together which makes the game a fun experience.
Xilixer (NA)
: The problem is that your trying to play a MOBA and relax/chill. You can't. The genre has always been extremely competitive and asks for you to keep trying your best. If you want to relax i suggest playing a single player rpg.
> [{quoted}](name=Xilixer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HYsAtq6t,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2018-10-10T06:23:21.697+0000) > > The problem is that your trying to play a MOBA and relax/chill. You can't. The genre has always been extremely competitive and asks for you to keep trying your best. > > If you want to relax i suggest playing a single player rpg. replace "single player rpg" with angry birds
KnifeCat (OCE)
: It’s not fun, because games are so one sided, it’s hard to lose once ahead. Towers being paper thin, and baron/herald basically auto win games. You barely have to do anything anymore to win. The game just holds your hand and wins for you. Not to mention skill expression has gotten much lower, you don’t need to outplay your opponents outside of the first 5 min. You get ahead, and you get so much dmg, that you just go around mindlessly one shotting How is that fun? Sure maybe if you hadn’t experienced old league. When it was more like a strategic chess game rather than a fighting game where pressing your buttons first to burst = win a fight.
> [{quoted}](name=KnifeCat,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HYsAtq6t,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2018-10-10T04:01:19.515+0000) > > It’s not fun, because games are so one sided, it’s hard to lose once ahead. Towers being paper thin, and baron/herald basically auto win games. You barely have to do anything anymore to win. The game just holds your hand and wins for you. > Not to mention skill expression has gotten much lower, you don’t need to outplay your opponents outside of the first 5 min. You get ahead, and you get so much dmg, that you just go around mindlessly one shotting > > How is that fun? Sure maybe if you hadn’t experienced old league. When it was more like a strategic chess game rather than a fighting game where pressing your buttons first to burst = win a fight. you make it sound like you want a 1 hour bronze game to happen, where all the towers are down and no one can win
: What?
so there is a full out conversation without me? ):
: I'm Willing to Sacrifice The Next Champion Release to Prioritise Fixes and Reworks for Old Champions
: Vel Koz "MMMM calamari!"
> [{quoted}](name=Elijah Prophet,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=IvlQksPz,comment-id=002c,timestamp=2015-06-28T02:49:05.478+0000) > > Vel Koz > "MMMM calamari!" ok... no that isnt right, but maybe if he eats giant enemy crabgot tho...
: O_____O
> [{quoted}](name=Riot KateyKhaos,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=IvlQksPz,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2015-06-26T17:28:22.397+0000) > > O_____O is it a yes?
: > [{quoted}](name=SquirrellyOtter,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HAlRpguw,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-02-11T06:50:44.829+0000) > > It would give more players control over their opponents in lane (or you could donate bans to other lanes; even though I main ADCs and supports, I hate seeing assassins so I'd probably keep banning those guys even though I'd never lane against them), and ban ten champs instead of only six. > > Part of me wants to ask for more than one ban per person, but maybe I'm just being greedy. > > I'll sign. 2 bands per person = 20 bans totals 20 bans total = nearly all meta champions are removed Nearly all meta champions means unpopular, good champions get played. Non-meta champions becoming popular means the meta shifts constantly Constantly changing meta means people get exposure to other champions More champion pools means better games better games means more fun games more fun ames means people spend more monay more monay spent means more LC$ prize pools/budgets means more LCS teams means more teams to compete against means stronger scompetetive scenes.
> [{quoted}](name=DisasterSola,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HAlRpguw,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-02-11T07:07:42.850+0000) > > 2 bands per person = 20 bans totals > 20 bans total = nearly all meta champions are removed > Nearly all meta champions means unpopular, good champions get played. > Non-meta champions becoming popular means the meta shifts constantly > Constantly changing meta means people get exposure to other champions > More champion pools means better games > better games means more fun games > more fun ames means people spend more monay > more monay spent means more LC$ prize pools/budgets > means more LCS teams > means more teams to compete against > means stronger scompetetive scenes. Means you need at least 40 different champions to play ranked, since if the team banned all 20 of your champion, ur screwed, they can pick 5 on each team yes? 10 players total, including u. so if ur luck is bad and ur team gets all the champs u own and so does the enemy, all u have is that 1 extra champ for urself
: > [{quoted}](name=Nicklam0270,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E9z0QqbK,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2018-10-12T00:46:51.447+0000) > > what do u mean? give him a 5 second invincibility when dropped below 20% hp? It would be pretty balanced if you made it so it didn't activate unless he took damage while below 20%. Anything that could nuke him hard enough to take out that chunk would bypass the ult. Which is damn near anything nowadays. An Oracle ultimate (from DotA) would be a good alternative. Where he takes damage and healing but his health bar doesn't move until the duration is over and he dies or the healing was enough to save him.
> [{quoted}](name=ZerglingOne,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E9z0QqbK,comment-id=000600010000,timestamp=2018-10-12T00:59:02.468+0000) > > It would be pretty balanced if you made it so it didn't activate unless he took damage while below 20%. Anything that could nuke him hard enough to take out that chunk would bypass the ult. Which is damn near anything nowadays. > > An Oracle ultimate (from DotA) would be a good alternative. Where he takes damage and healing but his health bar doesn't move until the duration is over and he dies or the healing was enough to save him. no he would be immune to all executes as long as he didnt hit below the 20% margin of his hp? assuming that he is behind by alot
: What?
So, this was the first board where I saw a Herald/Administrator ect. and i was looking around other boards to see what other Heralds/Administrators ect. have said, so far The Djinn is my favorite, he has spent so much time in this board and has been so calm about the people dissing him about it too
: Gold III Promo with a unranked player?
Your games are sometimes matched up with people with similar mmr stats as you
: What if his passive was actually his ult, and we gave him something new for his ult?
> [{quoted}](name=taleofsonata,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E9z0QqbK,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-10-11T21:07:32.317+0000) > > What if his passive was actually his ult, and we gave him something new for his ult? what do u mean? give him a 5 second invincibility when dropped below 20% hp?
: Help! I cant play lee sin im blind :(
https://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/vaporas-guide-to-lee-sin-515520 its a good guide with combo's
: > [{quoted}](name=CIayman,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=sfj2v216,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2018-10-02T14:27:45.319+0000)You idiots _still_ don't check the fucking OP before banning people? We're human, and will always make the occasional mistake or misinterpretation, even though, yes, we usually DO check the original posts. This is also your friendly warning not to call us (or anyone on the boards) idiots. :)
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=sfj2v216,comment-id=000400010000,timestamp=2018-10-02T14:37:41.133+0000) > > We're human, and will always make the occasional mistake or misinterpretation, even though, yes, we usually DO check the original posts. This is also your friendly warning not to call us (or anyone on the boards) idiots. :) dang, i'm impressed of how calm you are about it. Its nice to know there are good people around still
: What?
This is a good example that its 2018, and everyone gets offended from what you say
: BIG BOI {{champion:111}} AIN'T DED JUST YET! With a bone to pick with graves, an anchor imbued with {{summoner:11}} in one hand and {{summoner:14}} in the other. The sexy Titan of my Depths shows the uncultured swine that is the 2018 jungler, how we do things in season 4
> [{quoted}](name=KrakenKnight,realm=OCE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=pNlHG60o,comment-id=0026,timestamp=2018-10-10T04:07:44.132+0000) > > BIG BOI {{champion:111}} AIN'T DED JUST YET! > With a bone to pick with graves, an anchor imbued with {{summoner:11}} in one hand and {{summoner:14}} in the other. The sexy Titan of my Depths shows the uncultured swine that is the 2018 jungler, how we do things in season 4 lol, nice
Even (NA)
: I main elise though
> [{quoted}](name=I NEED YOU,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=pNlHG60o,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-10-09T00:44:12.364+0000) > > I main elise though Its true that people still play these champions, but it has some of the lower pick/ban % as other champs, i have seen both good and bad elise players and im still waiting for another big play from someone while playing elise, even if on the enemy team on a promo's or something
saltran (EUW)
: Yeah sorry but the bronze adventures are not relevant.
> [{quoted}](name=saltran,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=m9vq4jN7,comment-id=00030000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-09T13:21:05.703+0000) > > Yeah sorry but the bronze adventures are not relevant. how'd ya know it was on a blind match on a level 11 account? xD
: Isn't Rengar more of a bruiser/assassin hybrid? Kha can't get away with building tanky the way Rengar can.
> [{quoted}](name=Khristophoros,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wEkHbsfp,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-04-15T07:43:32.962+0000) > > Isn't Rengar more of a bruiser/assassin hybrid? Kha can't get away with building tanky the way Rengar can. That is true, not to mention the fact that rengar counters bursty champions, because his healing ability is like a ekko's ult
: If Dark harvest gets nerfed and Graves gets a compensation buff....
If they added another rune on the inspiration side, which makes you take 50% less damage from all rune(primary, as in electrocute, lethal tempo, ect.) It would make dark harvest not as overpowered in the late game, which might fix the problem
: > [{quoted}](name=Zezockary,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=y67EoXgP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-03-07T17:41:39.762+0000) > > Lethality takes a flat amount from their armor, because armor is more important the less you have this makes it very good against targets that have not built any armor. > > Armor pen shaves off a % of the target's armor, making it better against high armor targets like tanks. Doesn't it not even calculate when a target doesnt have any armor?
> [{quoted}](name=TehUberCoffee,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=y67EoXgP,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2017-06-24T05:14:46.516+0000) > > Doesn't it not even calculate when a target doesnt have any armor? all champions start off with armor, depending who u play, its in their stats
: It's a game, play to have fun. Besides, what you're saying is a force implementation of meta. Which pretty much allows Riot to force players to play the champions that they want, on threat of being banned because you played someone not popularly accepted. I went Kat support a few games ago. Should I be banned for picking that, or banned form ranked at least? No, because I should be allowed to play what I want to play, even if I did poorly, because it's against Riot's policy to punish poor players, instead they let poorly playing players get dropped by the system into their appropriate elo. Forcing a meta is disgusting, I understand how it's frustrating to lose a ranked game, but ranked or not, it's still just a game, move onto the next. Blame them for losing you the game, that's fair enough, but I don't think it's appropriate for you to whine to Riot because your team didn't pick what you wanted. Not everyone needs to play the best champion, not everyone needs to play to their best, not everybody needs to be on your level. And considering it's a 5v5, you shouldn't expect any of these things regardless. I'm a Thresh support main as well. My past 40 or so games of Ranked have been only Thresh, with Nami every 10 games or so. I understand how it feels to have your team feed and lose you the game, just get over it, you play enough ranked and it will be no different than a norms.
> [{quoted}](name=NaturesMayhem,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nWM1a4X5,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-10-08T21:26:26.964+0000) > > It's a game, play to have fun. Besides, what you're saying is a force implementation of meta. Which pretty much allows Riot to force players to play the champions that they want, on threat of being banned because you played someone not popularly accepted. I went Kat support a few games ago. Should I be banned for picking that, or banned form ranked at least? No, because I should be allowed to play what I want to play, even if I did poorly, because it's against Riot's policy to punish poor players, instead they let poorly playing players get dropped by the system into their appropriate elo. Forcing a meta is disgusting, I understand how it's frustrating to lose a ranked game, but ranked or not, it's still just a game, move onto the next. Blame them for losing you the game, that's fair enough, but I don't think it's appropriate for you to whine to Riot because your team didn't pick what you wanted. Not everyone needs to play the best champion, not everyone needs to play to their best, not everybody needs to be on your level. And considering it's a 5v5, you shouldn't expect any of these things regardless. I'm a Thresh support main as well. My past 40 or so games of Ranked have been only Thresh, with Nami every 10 games or so. I understand how it feels to have your team feed and lose you the game, just get over it, you play enough ranked and it will be no different than a norms. It isnt a game anymore, the moment you trade your sleep time for league.
: the champ already is cancer lets not push it too far k? thx
ornn isnt broken yet, but if they buff it to a point where it isnt only the extra items, it could get potentially game changing
: honestly, they shoud do masterwork {{item:3083}} or {{item:3053}} {{item:3075}} would probably also be cool.
you realize they have to name it? the names i see for wormogs are: Giant Tree Vest, Sterak's? :Hard Rock Shaped-Like-Glove thornmail? Rammus's Shell
Show more

Nicklam0270

Level 101 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion