: > [{quoted}](name=Nicolasbo143,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1V9flHEB,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-07-20T19:22:53.737+0000) > > Dude how do you have 58 cs. Even the feeders have more cs than you, and they probably spent half the game looking at a grey screen. Trynd and noct have the same gold as you too. I suggest you work on csing, there is no excuse to losing that much cs, even if it's a counterpick or you are roaming. Otherwise I think you can be deemed trolling xD. i'm the support, whats your problem actually?
> [{quoted}](name=Linda de Mol,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1V9flHEB,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-07-20T19:24:38.556+0000) > > i'm the support, whats your problem actually? Ohhh mb didn't see the champs, was just looking at cs, my fault. I guess I assumed you were mid cuz u wanted to hard carry. Supports can still heavy carry for sure tho, just unlucky game.
: How actually am I supposed to win when my teammates do this?
Dude how do you have 58 cs. Even the feeders have more cs than you, and they probably spent half the game looking at a grey screen. Trynd and noct have the same gold as you too. I suggest you work on csing, there is no excuse to losing that much cs, even if it's a counterpick or you are roaming. Otherwise I think you can be deemed trolling xD.
Zac x Me (NA)
: Do not redefine "trying your hardest to win" as "trolling". You can play any way you want as long as you try as hard and seriously as you can to win.
> [{quoted}](name=Zac x Me,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gzZVhZBd,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-16T07:49:17.128+0000) > > Do not redefine "trying your hardest to win" as "trolling". > > You can play any way you want as long as you try as hard and seriously as you can to win. The problem is how one defines "trying to win" from an exterior standpoint. Just because someone says on their stream "I am trying to win" does not mean they are not trolling or harming the gameplay experience of others.
yogoo0 (NA)
: Can we talk about how the lol system punishes entire solo queue teams with a leaver
Then if you are facing a team with a DC, you should not gain LP in order to prevent LP inflation
: Yi for one is melee, which means by default he is less squishy than half the champs in the game(other than his armor which is a bit less than average.) He also has his W which gives him a very high amount of damage reduction, and like other people said he builds deaths dance. No assassin is going to 1 shot master yi unless they are already fed.
> [{quoted}](name=Wimbledofy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7X9rniAH,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2019-04-08T10:35:14.073+0000) > > Yi for one is melee, which means by default he is less squishy than half the champs in the game(other than his armor which is a bit less than average.) He also has his W which gives him a very high amount of damage reduction, and like other people said he builds deaths dance. No assassin is going to 1 shot master yi unless they are already fed. His w is stationary, deaths dance as said before gives no real tank stats, only sustain. Also, master yi doesnt build hp or resist, so even a moderately strong assassin or adc with peel can take him down. I think you have a problem with his solo fighting, because hes strong in that aspect, but his team fighting is garbage.
QancerClown (EUNE)
: Did u notice which champions are in meta?
Reksai, kayle, vi have no new skins. And are u talking about the pro play meta or the soloq meta, cuz those are vastly different.
: {{item:3812}}
> [{quoted}](name=Reformed Tepsuø,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7X9rniAH,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-04-07T19:54:56.641+0000) > > {{item:3812}} But that's not giving additional shielding or health. It only heals when hes attacking or doing dmg, and he will still get 1 shot. Deaths dance is for sustainability, not a counter to assassins. It's like if an ADC builds deaths dance to counter zed.
: I mean... yi is also hella squishy, that's another counter besides CC. You can just one shot him with an assassin.
> [{quoted}](name=Nicolasbo143,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7X9rniAH,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-04-07T09:04:05.972+0000) > > I mean... yi is also hella squishy, that's another counter besides CC. You can just one shot him with an assassin. Hes a melee fighter that needs to get up in your face.
: I can't be the only person thinking this obvious truth, right?
I mean... yi is also hella squishy, that's another counter besides CC. You can just one shot him with an assassin.
: It Is Not The Jungler's Job to Stop You From Feeding: A PSA
It's a double edged sword. Laners shouldnt blame their jungler for dying excessively or not warding. Junglers shouldn't blame laners for not exerting enough map pressure, when they have to make proactive plays.
: Actually idk about that since when he starts pulling you in it makes you untargetable and I don't think kindred ult works while you are untargetable but I could be wrong. Unless the untargetable got removed and I didn't know
> [{quoted}](name=ninjaroxas,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gkiNhi08,comment-id=000c00000000,timestamp=2019-04-02T11:28:11.820+0000) > > Actually idk about that since when he starts pulling you in it makes you untargetable and I don't think kindred ult works while you are untargetable but I could be wrong. Unless the untargetable got removed and I didn't know I think it does work, because kindred ult protects all things from dying in its radius, even if untargetable. If a vlad ignited with pool was in kindred ult, he would still live I believe.
: LEAGUE IS UNFAIR AND UNBALANCED
Lol "defending myself", don't even flame then. Report and move on, if u rly want them punished, send a support ticket. It's just a game. If you're version of defending yourself is breaking the terms of use, then you deserve the punishment
: I remember his ult working on me while I was in my own Goddamn Kindred ult.
> [{quoted}](name=14daysuspensionk,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gkiNhi08,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-04-01T16:17:11.956+0000) > > I remember his ult working on me while I was in my own Goddamn Kindred ult. Because his ult drags u to his location and executes. If he was in ur ult, u would live.
: Look at my match history and tell me skill matters in League of Legends.
In the malz game, the top and jg did not even feed.... they just lost lane lol. I dont think 3/4 is feeding. Also if u win lane, u have to use ur map presence wisely.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TVBOLJHR,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-02-21T23:14:42.418+0000) > > As in you don't like them or they are bad? I love Nunu's design. I was super excited for him. He's shit, and so is Yorick.
Nunu is in a good spot, he is seeing pro play and is viable in solo q
: i find mids in my games getting mindless flames way far more then supports tbh. if enemy is roaming you can ping the whole river towerd the lane he is going ping them to back off as will and you will still get flamed for (not following) when following it self is not a choice (or a very bad choice). anyway your post should not favor any role, all roles get hard flamed for things that was not their mistakes and flaming in general is a mistake.
Granortex (EUNE)
: Riot needs to do something about this community!
It's the community's fault, not riot. Gamers, just like everyone else, are responsible for their own actions. Ppl just like playing the blame game because it's easy to do.
: They just made Kalista entirely useless. her E was amazing for dragon and baron securing and now it isn't, her W was literally only good because of the bonus AD, and her Q is trash no matter what except for the extra hop it adds in there. Riot you goofed on her.
> [{quoted}](name=ShadowedLucifer,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=7UiY1E3J,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-01-08T19:38:54.242+0000) > > They just made Kalista entirely useless. her E was amazing for dragon and baron securing and now it isn't, her W was literally only good because of the bonus AD, and her Q is trash no matter what except for the extra hop it adds in there. Riot you goofed on her. Those are also the reasons that made her so OP in pro play, due to her E being a better smite, and her W usually being better through coordination.
BradNo (NA)
: That's 1 FUCKING game. Are you telling me everyone should be banned for 1 Game?
> [{quoted}](name=BradNo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GbeI8c7p,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-01-08T02:09:36.054+0000) > > That's 1 FUCKING game. Are you telling me everyone should be banned for 1 Game? Not always banned, but you definitely should be punished if you intentionally feed, int, etc in one game. As you can see, a 3 KP kayn vs a 31 KP twitch. Yea this is pretty obvious and riot backs it up.
Bârd (NA)
: Passive: Trynd can crit you. This is a thing he does. You don't dump all your CC into an ulting Olaf, you don't commit Syndra ult with Kayle nearby. That would be stupid. By the same token, you don't all-in a high-fury Trynd if the fight would be close enough that two more crits than average would result in a death. W: League has instant turn rates, this spell has a cast time and a rather obvious cast animation. If you know he's about to go for a shout, keep your cursor close to your character and click back for a moment when you see him flail his sword in the air. E: Has a 13-9 second CD. If he ends up unable to auto you after a spin (either because you stunned him, juked him, or used a mobility spell after he spun) he can't keep up with you unless you forget to avoid his shout. R: Not invincibility. 5 seconds of "I can't die". He can cast it under CC, but it doesn't stop him from being CC'd. He can avoid straight up death, but still comes out of the spell on critical HP. But wait, you aren't interested in actually learning how to fight Trynd are you? You just want to bitch and moan because you lost 21 LP to the guy in solo queue.
> [{quoted}](name=Bârd,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UuXm7E3i,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-01-07T22:01:32.205+0000) > > Passive: Trynd can crit you. This is a thing he does. You don't dump all your CC into an ulting Olaf, you don't commit Syndra ult with Kayle nearby. That would be stupid. By the same token, you don't all-in a high-fury Trynd if the fight would be close enough that two more crits than average would result in a death. > > W: League has instant turn rates, this spell has a cast time and a rather obvious cast animation. If you know he's about to go for a shout, keep your cursor close to your character and click back for a moment when you see him flail his sword in the air. > > E: Has a 13-9 second CD. If he ends up unable to auto you after a spin (either because you stunned him, juked him, or used a mobility spell after he spun) he can't keep up with you unless you forget to avoid his shout. > > R: Not invincibility. 5 seconds of "I can't die". He can cast it under CC, but it doesn't stop him from being CC'd. He can avoid straight up death, but still comes out of the spell on critical HP. > > But wait, you aren't interested in actually learning how to fight Trynd are you? You just want to bitch and moan because you lost 21 LP to the guy in solo queue. Well said, thank you for stopping these crying boards players.
: Fun fact, depending on your interpretation this can be seen as false, as a number of older champions had 2 different skins on release, Yorick for example had both Undertaker and Pentakill available to purchase on release, meaning that he was just a few months shy of a 7 year wait for his first post launch skin: Archlight. But yeah as much as I can't stand playing the champion Rek does need a good skin.
> [{quoted}](name=Fondling Gems,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HMfHjQEw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-05T15:05:49.820+0000) > > Fun fact, depending on your interpretation this can be seen as false, as a number of older champions had 2 different skins on release, Yorick for example had both Undertaker and Pentakill available to purchase on release, meaning that he was just a few months shy of a 7 year wait for his first post launch skin: Archlight. > > But yeah as much as I can't stand playing the champion Rek does need a good skin. Pool party rek sai is a good skin
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nicolasbo143,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FbIU5vRt,comment-id=0001000000000001000100000000,timestamp=2018-12-31T05:44:41.837+0000) > > Jinx also takes down turrets very fast. and so does tristana, and cait (since they made headshot procs on towers), and vayne (since Q has 1 sec cd and now procs on towers as well) so where were we?
> [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FbIU5vRt,comment-id=00010000000000010001000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-31T11:25:29.882+0000) > > and so does tristana, and cait (since they made headshot procs on towers), and vayne (since Q has 1 sec cd and now procs on towers as well) > > so where were we? You tell me, because you seem upset about how similar adcs are. I agree that they are similar, but every champ has a unique way of playing the game. All I did was give you some examples.
Aazzlano (NA)
: are you even reading what I am typing at all or are you just autopiloting your posts? literally when did I say a single time that he is overpowered. wtf? or when did I say he 1 shots people? and lol you obviously haven't played vs a half decent Ekko player if you think it takes time to set up anything. you just E into them and Q their face. it takes literally no time to do that.
> [{quoted}](name=Aazzlano,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kKh4HEcg,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-31T17:37:10.665+0000) > > are you even reading what I am typing at all or are you just autopiloting your posts? literally when did I say a single time that he is overpowered. wtf? or when did I say he 1 shots people? > > and lol you obviously haven't played vs a half decent Ekko player if you think it takes time to set up anything. you just E into them and Q their face. it takes literally no time to do that. Then what are u complaining about? The damage he does? He's an assassin.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nicolasbo143,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FbIU5vRt,comment-id=00010000000000010001,timestamp=2018-12-30T20:44:13.911+0000) > > Jinx can root and slow enemies you don't pick jinx because "she can root!" nobody cares about that, if you want cc might as well pick cait she offers that+better sieging. >AOE **dmg** thank you, you just proved my point
> [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FbIU5vRt,comment-id=000100000000000100010000,timestamp=2018-12-30T22:40:21.555+0000) > > you don't pick jinx because "she can root!" nobody cares about that, if you want cc might as well pick cait she offers that+better sieging. > > thank you, you just proved my point Jinx also takes down turrets very fast. Look one the main ideals of league is to do damage, whether to enemies or enemy structures. Assassins and mages and ADC, all need to do damage. And your point was that some ADCs are not all the same.
: > [{quoted}](name=Brain Errör 404,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gER891Wu,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-12-30T00:21:37.589+0000) > > Lol, go ahead and spam all your Q's without a single auto attack on Riven and tell me how GG op your damage is. Take Electrocute, press R, QWQQ {{summoner:14}} R Dead enemy laner. why? Because burst, want a little extra? {{item:3147}} The only people surviving that are pure tanks or someone who popped their {{item:2420}} Is it getting through yet? Burst is too easy to do, too easy to insta-gib in a single combo as long as you have the basics, which is detracting from the learning experience of these high skill ceiling champions. Edit: If you're thinking in terms of DPS, the game isn't in a DPS meta, it's very much a burst one. You aren't going to top DPS charts, you are going to kill very quickly.
> [{quoted}](name=Janna Me Fiddle,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gER891Wu,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-12-30T00:28:52.828+0000) > > Take Electrocute, press R, QWQQ {{summoner:14}} R > > Dead enemy laner. > > why? Because burst, want a little extra? {{item:3147}} > > The only people surviving that are pure tanks or someone who popped their {{item:2420}} > > Is it getting through yet? Burst is too easy to do, too easy to insta-gib in a single combo as long as you have the basics, which is detracting from the learning experience of these high skill ceiling champions. > > Edit: If you're thinking in terms of DPS, the game isn't in a DPS meta, it's very much a burst one. You aren't going to top DPS charts, you are going to kill very quickly. Dang you got destroyed by kai guy lol.
Aazzlano (NA)
: dude I don't know if you understand this, but he isn't just standing there all lane and I choose to get in range or not. His combo has ridiculous damage at early levels and they know it does, so they can choose to zone you if they want. It's not "getting in melee range" it's that the E has 750 total zoning range so he actually zones most mages that don't have frontloaded burst to match his. It's not about actually getting hit by his stuff, it's that its so powerful that it forces you to play way back. and if he is behind he can just autoclear with q so it's no problem. and ROFLMAO at "easily countered by champs such as Kassadin and Yasuo" yeah like 99% of mages are too. what an example.
> [{quoted}](name=Aazzlano,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kKh4HEcg,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-25T17:26:39.388+0000) > > dude > I don't know if you understand this, but he isn't just standing there all lane and I choose to get in range or not. His combo has ridiculous damage at early levels and they know it does, so they can choose to zone you if they want. It's not "getting in melee range" it's that the E has 750 total zoning range so he actually zones most mages that don't have frontloaded burst to match his. It's not about actually getting hit by his stuff, it's that its so powerful that it forces you to play way back. and if he is behind he can just autoclear with q so it's no problem. > > and ROFLMAO at "easily countered by champs such as Kassadin and Yasuo" yeah like 99% of mages are too. what an example. Yea....it seems like you have trouble dealing with ekko. Because he is not overpowered, as obviously seen in higher elos. There are so many champions that do way more damage. If u play a mage like TF, u can zone him. Ekko is gated by mana costs and melee range and takes time to set up his combo. He's not 1 shotting ppl unless rly fed.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: most adcs who only deal damage are balance issues Caitlyn offers damage, AND sieging potential Tristana has an AOE knock back making her good against dive compositions Ashe has a long ranged stun to counter channeling spells like jhin or xerath Jhin has permanent ghost countering champions who run fast and ignore cc like Olaf Varus has antihealing on the other hand, you have vayne/jinx/lucian who were never balanced because they're only picked if they're broken
> [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FbIU5vRt,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2018-12-30T19:17:52.213+0000) > > most adcs who only deal damage are balance issues > > Caitlyn offers damage, AND sieging potential > Tristana has an AOE knock back making her good against dive compositions > Ashe has a long ranged stun to counter channeling spells like jhin or xerath > Jhin has permanent ghost countering champions who run fast and ignore cc like Olaf > Varus has antihealing > > on the other hand, you have vayne/jinx/lucian who were never balanced because they're only picked if they're broken Jinx can root and slow enemies, and provides AOE dmg, along with an ult that snipes. Vayne can wall stun enemies for self peel (unique) and also has mobility and stealth.
Aazzlano (NA)
: most champions in the game? besides most certainlyT champs, of course. and how do I overestimate them. I lane against him quite often. his E-Q-auto combo at level 3 does 300+210% AP damage btw (BEFORE ELECTROCUTE, which adds ~50+25% AP on top of that). and it has a 750 range on it, which is way bigger than anyone's autoattack range and almost every mage's targeted spells so he doesn't have the vulnerability of being able to be harassed at range. which means he actually zones YOU at any point in time. With Electrocute and Ignite, it's 350+235% AP, plus 130 true damage. Considering he will start with 20-30 AP, that's 400 damage + 130 true damage. That's not a trivial amount of damage considering you have like 800 hp or less at level 3. If you get hit by almost anything before it, you are easily in kill range. the champ is bullshit.
> [{quoted}](name=Aazzlano,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kKh4HEcg,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-23T19:49:00.522+0000) > > most champions in the game? besides most certainlyT champs, of course. > > and how do I overestimate them. I lane against him quite often. > > his E-Q-auto combo at level 3 does 300+210% AP damage btw (BEFORE ELECTROCUTE, which adds ~50+25% AP on top of that). and it has a 750 range on it, which is way bigger than anyone's autoattack range and almost every mage's targeted spells so he doesn't have the vulnerability of being able to be harassed at range. which means he actually zones YOU at any point in time. > > With Electrocute and Ignite, it's 350+235% AP, plus 130 true damage. Considering he will start with 20-30 AP, that's 400 damage + 130 true damage. That's not a trivial amount of damage considering you have like 800 hp or less at level 3. If you get hit by almost anything before it, you are easily in kill range. > > the champ is bullshit. I feel like your just complaining about his damage (so many other champs do way more damage, and don't even have to go into melee range to do it). As I've mentioned before, his abilities are very telegraphed, and if he gets in range to E-Q you, then that's your fault. He gets easily countered by a lot of champions such as Kassadin and Yasuo. BTW, Ekko sees no play at all in Pro play, and is rarely seen in solo q, as many one tricks prefer to play hard carry champs like yasuo or zed. My suggestion is try playing Ekko yourself, as he really isn't that bad as you put him to be.
: > [{quoted}](name=Nicolasbo143,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VqA9pUTF,comment-id=0000000300010001,timestamp=2018-12-23T04:30:32.815+0000) > > she ccs herself, but all stuns. roots, ccs against her are useless, plus she gets the huge shield. I agree that she isn't that strong, Im just saying she shouldn't have so many parts of her ultimate, Its literally a better nunu ultimate. plus in a chaotic team fight, she will not get focused down. If she Roots herself, why do you need to root her? If she can take no other actions while Ulting, why do you need to stun her? You're basically arguing that Sion's ult should be CC-able, Darius's Ult should be CCable..... etc.
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VqA9pUTF,comment-id=00000003000100010000,timestamp=2018-12-23T06:07:13.545+0000) > > If she Roots herself, why do you need to root her? If she can take no other actions while Ulting, why do you need to stun her? You're basically arguing that Sion's ult should be CC-able, Darius's Ult should be CCable..... etc. Because stuns, silences, etc. should have an effect on AOE channel lets such as Nunu, it doesn't make sense that she has all these aspects to her kit. It would also introduce more counterplea. Sion's ultimate shouldn't be CC-able, because it fits his playstyle, and UNSTOPPABLE is read above his character. Same with Zac ultimate, Olaf ultimate... etc. (they all have unstoppable effect written above its character). However, neeko defies this, and its kind of confusing to see this mage go up into the air and not have the words unstoppable on it. I think they should make her ultimate unique and not just a 1k dmg wombo combo to everyone.
Aazzlano (NA)
: lol "more fair" he doesn't even need to interact in lane if he doesn't want to because he can just autoclear with Q his other abilities might be telegraphed but there's not much you can do about him E'ing onto you and Q'ing your face, then running at Stormrazor Jhin level speeds out of there. Or just chasing you more and killing you because he has massive movement speed and you are slowed immensely. and you can't even position behind minions or anything like that to have better zone control, you are fully vulnerable no matter where you are within his range. you can't duel him because he will just W on top of you, forcing you to run to get out of it. while he can just freely hit you and slow you while you have to move. and he never has to use W to clear waves so it will ALWAYS be up, so you can't like catch him off guard with his CDs down the way you could do with even Fizz or Zed or something, if they used Playful/Trickster or Zed's W. and you can't burst him when his ult is up, and god forbid you get hit by it lol. he has executes on his autos when you are low, for some absolutely unknown reason. honestly this champ is beyond stupid, you basically just have to stay way out of range in order to be safe, and even then, he often builds Protobelt so you are gonna have to stay even further back. and the fact that he is melee isn't even a disadvantage when he can threaten to E-Q-auto you if you try to harass him in lane. which does obscene damage with his passive and all lands within a tiny window and gives him massive movement speed to just run away after, so harassing isn't even a really safe/viable way to deal with him early on. i'm glad more people don't play this champ tbh
> [{quoted}](name=Aazzlano,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kKh4HEcg,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-12-23T16:37:37.299+0000) > > lol "more fair" > > he doesn't even need to interact in lane if he doesn't want to because he can just autoclear with Q > > his other abilities might be telegraphed but there's not much you can do about him E'ing onto you and Q'ing your face, then running at Stormrazor Jhin level speeds out of there. Or just chasing you more and killing you because he has massive movement speed and you are slowed immensely. and you can't even position behind minions or anything like that to have better zone control, you are fully vulnerable no matter where you are within his range. > > you can't duel him because he will just W on top of you, forcing you to run to get out of it. while he can just freely hit you and slow you while you have to move. and he never has to use W to clear waves so it will ALWAYS be up, so you can't like catch him off guard with his CDs down the way you could do with even Fizz or Zed or something, if they used Playful/Trickster or Zed's W. > > and you can't burst him when his ult is up, and god forbid you get hit by it lol. > > he has executes on his autos when you are low, for some absolutely unknown reason. > > honestly this champ is beyond stupid, you basically just have to stay way out of range in order to be safe, and even then, he often builds Protobelt so you are gonna have to stay even further back. and the fact that he is melee isn't even a disadvantage when he can threaten to E-Q-auto you if you try to harass him in lane. which does obscene damage with his passive and all lands within a tiny window and gives him massive movement speed to just run away after, so harassing isn't even a really safe/viable way to deal with him early on. > > i'm glad more people don't play this champ tbh What champion do u find not incredibly stupid and braindead? Ekko has a pretty high mana cost on his Q, and actually is fun to play. His abilities are easy to counter too, as they are pretty telegraphed. I think you just overestimate every single one of his abilities, and make them sound overpowered.
: > [{quoted}](name=Nicolasbo143,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VqA9pUTF,comment-id=00000003,timestamp=2018-12-22T02:19:06.245+0000) > > I just hate the cc immunity she gets and the shield, the dmg is fine sometimes as she puts herself in risky spots. But shes like a walking olaf. CC immunity? She CC's herself....... You have .75 seconds before she lands in which you can literally kill her. If her AP is high enough to be worried about on her ult, 1) She isn't building Move speed. 2) She isn't building strong enough to survive .75 secs vs decent teams. 3) Zhonya's isn't always up, and can be forced out pre her ult simply by harassing her.
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VqA9pUTF,comment-id=000000030001,timestamp=2018-12-22T03:48:15.908+0000) > > CC immunity? She CC's herself....... You have .75 seconds before she lands in which you can literally kill her. If her AP is high enough to be worried about on her ult, > > 1) She isn't building Move speed. > 2) She isn't building strong enough to survive .75 secs vs decent teams. > 3) Zhonya's isn't always up, and can be forced out pre her ult simply by harassing her. she ccs herself, but all stuns. roots, ccs against her are useless, plus she gets the huge shield. I agree that she isn't that strong, Im just saying she shouldn't have so many parts of her ultimate, Its literally a better nunu ultimate. plus in a chaotic team fight, she will not get focused down.
Hotarµ (NA)
: I can easily get level 6 before going into Prize Fight. Gromp/Wolves/Birds/Gromp with one gank or scuttler will put you at level 5 around 2:40 ish, one more camp and you're 6. It's not that hard to grind to 6 beforehand.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6MbtcmT6,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-12-23T01:24:06.608+0000) > > I can easily get level 6 before going into Prize Fight. Gromp/Wolves/Birds/Gromp with one gank or scuttler will put you at level 5 around 2:40 ish, one more camp and you're 6. It's not that hard to grind to 6 beforehand. true but if you fall behind, or your fellow jungle goes to do something else, you're screwed. Nexus blitz is way too snowball in my opinion, its not even fun chaos.
: Why is Prize Fight a potential first event?
I hate the huge disparities in levels. The laners have their ultimates up at lvl 6. And the junglers are level 5 lmao. Fair dueling right there.
: Why are deathball damage early game comps able to team fight harder than actual team fight comps???
Also, rakan and MF ultis when combined together, is game changing. U can also follow that up into an azir ult and then a Lee sin kick!
: Why are deathball damage early game comps able to team fight harder than actual team fight comps???
U have an MF and a rakan and an azir. (Rek can tank and Lee can go for their carries and ult them into ur team). If u guys dont know how to use ur strong team fight comp, then u probably should lose.
Mc Raton (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nicolasbo143,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qGVyonqq,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-12-22T02:42:28.923+0000) > > How tf does top lane camille need nerfs? Shes only strong in ig, she gets bullied in lane lmao. Camille R Lock down is a huge part of why people want her nerfed...that and her 1k true damage on a basic ability...and the long range dash..Lmao... basically everything except her W is bothering at least someone. She could use a nerf on her Q true damage converstion because a Basic ability dishing more true damage than Darius ultimate at level 3... is kinda wrong..
> [{quoted}](name=Mc Raton,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qGVyonqq,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-22T02:57:09.166+0000) > > Camille R Lock down is a huge part of why people want her nerfed...that and her 1k true damage on a basic ability...and the long range dash..Lmao... basically everything except her W is bothering at least someone. She could use a nerf on her Q true damage converstion because a Basic ability dishing more true damage than Darius ultimate at level 3... is kinda wrong.. Shes squishy and not in the meta. Wow it's almost as if her kit is meant to dive someone.
Mc Raton (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Poske,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qGVyonqq,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-21T23:10:02.013+0000) > > **Popular champions arent always OP champions** > > For example in your list > > Strictly for high elo > Brand is subpar ever since spellthief gold gain change (Mightaswell do velkoz,taliyah,new champ are all more efficient then brand) > Lee sin is subpar ever since green jng item and Riot pointless buffs cant compensate that void > Jhin is literaly **the worst ADC** in game only rivaling vayne. High elo players can orbwalk at high attackspeed jhin is there just for noobs and even then he sucks > Le blanc is garbage tier ever since the revert + Riot even gutted her further. The only impressive thing about her is undeserved banrate > Ezreal is fine > Zed is barely viable (Barely as in almost to weak) > Lucian is slightly overated but whatever, only useful when ahead > > Whenever you play lucian ADC you might aswell player irelia/yasuo adc be more mobile and overloaded with slightly less range > > Jax is debatable even with reaver. I wouldnt touch him > > > > > **I ll list what I would personaly nerf (Only nerfing eventho I would like to suggest buffs to)** > **I am not biased type of person** and I main way to many champions and care more about the game overall health rather then not nerfing my OP mains. > > > **Flex roles** > **Yasuo **and ** Irelia **(I literaly main both and I am asking for nerfs, they arent OP per say but they are both tier 2 in 3 different roles) > I would personaly remove the windwall curve (MAKE IT MORE LIKE AN I RATHER THEN C), and make Irelia W dodge-able (slower missle) > > > **Jungle** > Evelynn (Shouldnt exist in current state and I mean it) , Cammile (shouldnt exist in current state, toplane cammile also needs nerfs) , Graves (to OP nerf W vision reduction in some way), Kindred (To OP nerf dmg), > This 4 Need big nerfs (Kindred medium one) > > Below 5 need small nerfs > Mini love tap nerfs to Kha, Rengar and Gragas, Hecarim (Didnt need that buff), Nocturne (Paranoia lasts entire S8 teamfight duration 10/10 NERF) > > > **Toplane** > Nerf Cho (prob silence), Sion (Best tanks atm along with Ali support and gragas jngle by a margin but granted tanking in this game sucks) > Revert dumb Fiora buffs, Revert dumb Riven buffs (Last few), **Nerf Urgot** (IDK what excatly), nerf AATROX (auto dmg by a bit) > > > > **Midlane** > Nerf Lissandra (She can also be flexed top) it has nothing to do with new passive she is just more efficient assassin then most assassin, almost as efficient dps mage as cass/tali is while being CC lockdown zone machine which is also quite impossible to gank > > Nerf **kassadin** (The only reason this champ is usually broken is because half of Riot balance staff mains him and needs him to maintain high elo) > > I would say Nerf Ryze but lets respect low Elo... > > > **Marskman** > **KYSAISA** by alot > Draven (by a bit he liked those new runes) > Lucian (by a bit, strictly for winrate.. I dont think the winrate he has is realistic.. but whatever) > > > **Support** > > **Pyke** > Thresh (strictly since his winrate is to high.. I dont think his winrate is realistic either) > Rakan (not to much tho) > > > General toxic flash combos nerfs > **Vladimir E>Flash, Neeko R>flash, Galio W>flash** this combos shouldnt exist in a game (I hate removing mechanics but.. ughh there is a good reason for this) > Nerf kennen and jayce because they benefited to much as **ranged anti melee champions** with Uber Tower damage buff, free tower gold, map opening up later turtling the ranged overlords) > > > > Thats enough for 1 patch > After those I estimate YI and Kled being the next biggest problematic thing Your whole comment is a mess to read and you basically complain about basic stuff you can play and your opinion is biased toward your main(Irelia/Yasuo) , two champion that bring a lot of hate. Not even worth to take your comment in consideration, sorry.
> [{quoted}](name=Mc Raton,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qGVyonqq,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-12-22T01:23:07.290+0000) > > Your whole comment is a mess to read and you basically complain about basic stuff you can play and your opinion is biased toward your main(Irelia/Yasuo) , two champion that bring a lot of hate. Not even worth to take your comment in consideration, sorry. How tf does top lane camille need nerfs? Shes only strong in ig, she gets bullied in lane lmao.
Mc Raton (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dragart,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qGVyonqq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-21T21:21:22.242+0000) > > I don’t see 70% of those champs lol. I see Jax because I play him and zed Lucian and graves and that’s it lol Pretty sure you see all of them you just don't want to admit it.
> [{quoted}](name=Mc Raton,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qGVyonqq,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-12-21T21:39:51.486+0000) > > Pretty sure you see all of them you just don't want to admit it. Yea I dont see those champs often. And I'm a silver player (the majority of the playerbase).
Vlada Cut (EUNE)
: 130% AP RATIO R MAN. _**130%.**_
> [{quoted}](name=Vlada Cut,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VqA9pUTF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-21T22:41:23.025+0000) > > 130% AP RATIO R MAN. > _**130%.**_ I just hate the cc immunity she gets and the shield, the dmg is fine sometimes as she puts herself in risky spots. But shes like a walking olaf.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=eXtreme206,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=E5FEJLVP,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-12-10T21:05:53.839+0000) > > - **Description:** Cart doesn't push for our team (no stealth champion on the other side) > - **Video:** https://streamable.com/g099p > - **Expected result:** We can push the cart towards the enemy > - **Observed result:** Cart doesn't move for our team Uh you're defending the cart so it doesn't move for the defending team ever.
: The state of jungle is horrific, and its becuase of the scuttle changes
Ehhh I agree that scuttle is a bit strong, but I dont think its crowding out all ig picks. There's is actually a lot of diversity for jungle this season, and it offers good counterplay.
Stracony (EUW)
: Master Yi can delete you before you can blink and Graves can be tankier then a fucking tank. How is that not considered busted in a reasonable manner? I've got nothing wrong with what each character can do and should do. But you gotta be kidding yourself if you think the numbers are not ridiculously inflated. Seriously, take a step back and see the big picture. Should Master Yi be able to easily be able to hop from player to player while killing each one in 0.3 seconds? 1 second for anything tanky. Should Graves really be able to output so much damage while being near enough unkillable and be quite mobile? That's just solo q mentality... nothing to do with bad balance and overtuned numbers. That's just 2 examples.. i could go on
Here's a tip. Try playing Master Yi and Graves in ranked. Then we can see your 100 percent win rate lmao. Master Yi offers NOTHING to your team and is god awful when behind. His early game sucks. He is NEVER picked in professional play, the people who actually know how to play this game. Graves is also RARELY picked in pro play. The way you are describing champs...makes them all sound overpowered. The reason why you guys hate master yi and graves so much is because they are annoying when fed. Theres those people who continue to solo duel a 18/1 yi, then blame how OP it is. Its not the champ, its the player. Hell if I had a 10/1 ashe, im gonna disintegrate you. master yi at an average gold level cannot kill you that fast.....and he builds full dmg, making him very squishy
Stracony (EUW)
: What has been impacting negatively the game? 1. Overloaded kits. 2. Mobility 3. Damage 4. Runes no where near balanced to each other. 5. Summoner spells no where near balanced to each other (flash gets used pretty much 99% of the time (that's not good balance (why even have it as an option anymore????))) 6. Riot dictates what champions you should play depending on patch (never used to be like this). 7. Some champions are clearly busted ({{champion:11}} {{champion:104}}) 8. No true soloqueue (WHY THE HOLY FUCK IS THIS NOT A THING? (FUCK IT, KEEP FLEX. I DON'T CARE. JUST WANT TRUE SOLO)) 9. Balance team is a absolute clown fiesta and have 0 clue on true games balance. (see summoner spells) 10. The punishment system is pretty much Nazi-SJW. 11. No quality control what so EVER (as I've typed this I guarantee 500,000 hours worth of time has been completely wasted by trolls and the absolute scum of the earth who are dead set in ruining your game and time) 12. THE COMMUNITY
master yi and graves are not busted.... that is a solo q mentality
: Least people could play the damn game
It would just create an alternate meta, and people would still find ways to complain.
: What needs to be seen: Turrets buffed; plating no longer gives gold. 100 MR and Armour level 1 each plate increases it by 15. (175 AR/MR once all plates are gone.) A%%%er plates are removed Turrets go to 3k hp. Once first turret is destroyed; 150g for first turret. 100 for every after. Goodbye snowball.
Then we would have 40 minute games and adcs and late game scalers would be busted...
: > [{quoted}](name=Nicolasbo143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AtuzAEAT,comment-id=00010002000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-11-27T02:35:37.311+0000) > > ???? So the majority is forced to pick your every move? This whole "ruin the whole game" is such bogus. You could also say ththe exact same thing for the yi player. By picking ww, he isn't having fun. The whole point of playing league is to have fun. If the majority what to do somthing and you say no then yes they should force you. You can say the same thing about yi player maybe if there was only two players per team but there is not there is 5 per team like that is not how griefing works. Yeah your right the point of league is to have fun so of one guy is making 4 others not have fun he should be punished and in all of my posts I have been talking about 1 guy ruining the game for the other people on there team.
But if you're that shallow that someone picking a champion is prohibiting you from having fun... I suggest you stop playing league and take a good look at your life. Joining the majority is not always beneficial. I see your point that you want what's best for the group, but your style of thinking actually limits free speech and thought. Everyone is uniform and cant take any other actions, or they are griefing and will be punished.
: > [{quoted}](name=Nicolasbo143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AtuzAEAT,comment-id=0001000200000002,timestamp=2018-11-27T02:33:47.087+0000) > > Oh come on, you get to choose what the support plays now? Why cant the mid laner or adc or top laner bring utility? Riot has already said that off meta picks are not reportable or trolling. People do not need 4 players' opinions on what to build. A lot of the times, the support is the one carrying lmao. Off meta is not anything to be a support you have to have utility like if you do not have utility its a troll pick not off meta example mf can support since she has ok base damage and some utility whereas a Kai'Sa can not support since her base damage is shit and she has 0 utility or you would not consider malp adc off meta you would consider it a troll pick. If 4 people do not want you to go ap ez since your team needs Ad but you do it anyway I would consider it griefing since you know what your going is wrong and will hurt your team but you do not care.
"You have to have utility or it is a troll pick." - Boric Centaur 1 LOL where in the solo q/ terms of use does it say that? I'm sorry but I dont think you can say the team is the majority when you're the one arguing so passionately about what someone else chooses to do with their champion. There are thing in life you can't control, so make the best of your OWN situation. I'm not defending troll supports or players in general, but dont flame the entire support community based on what you deem is viable. I've played urgot and viktor support, have a 70 percent win rate on them as supports. Btw what role do you play? I'm not gonna micromanage your every move just because it doesn't go the way i want it and will "harm the teams success".
: > [{quoted}](name=Nicolasbo143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AtuzAEAT,comment-id=0001000200000002,timestamp=2018-11-27T02:33:47.087+0000) > > Oh come on, you get to choose what the support plays now? Why cant the mid laner or adc or top laner bring utility? Riot has already said that off meta picks are not reportable or trolling. People do not need 4 players' opinions on what to build. A lot of the times, the support is the one carrying lmao. Off meta is not anything to be a support you have to have utility like if you do not have utility its a troll pick not off meta example mf can support since she has ok base damage and some utility whereas a Kai'Sa can not support since her base damage is shit and she has 0 utility or you would not consider malp adc off meta you would consider it a troll pick. If 4 people do not want you to go ap ez since your team needs Ad but you do it anyway I would consider it griefing since you know what your going is wrong and will hurt your team but you do not care.
Go talk to a riot member on the boards. They have specifically said that it is not punishable to build something deemed off meta. The lack of utility is not griefing or trolling, support s especially in solo q, are not required to have it. You can talk to the riot official yourself, they will back me up, as well as everyone voting unanimously against you.
: > [{quoted}](name=Vreivai,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AtuzAEAT,comment-id=0001000200000001,timestamp=2018-11-24T23:28:15.671+0000) > > And if the point of your support is to do damage? If I'm playing, for example, Annie support, a Luden's is going to be far more useful than a Rylai's or a Twin Shadows. > > Griefing is not where someone picks something that you don't like. Griefing is when someone plays in a way where the intent is to harm the team's chances of winning. One annie is like the only support that would work on since she does not make good use out of the most of the damage utility items like maybe damage bard too but for the rest no like vel makes better use out of rylai's in the support role and if you just want to do damage Liandry's Torment is way better then ludens since most supports that can go full damage have a good amount of aoe and if you have a support item you will most likely not need the mana. Griefing is not hurting the chances of winning if it was 75% of the people playing off meta would be greifing. Greifing is when you make your team have a bad game or make the game unfun.
Once again, the definition of griefing in your eyes is not entirely true. Everyone has different standards of making the game "unfun". My friend says he doesn't have fun unless jungler camps his lane. If jungler doesn't gank a lane, is that griefing? Where do u draw the line.l?
: > [{quoted}](name=Vreivai,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AtuzAEAT,comment-id=000100020000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-25T00:15:51.753+0000) > > Ok. > > It's also not the team's place to dictate what a player can and cannot build. If 4 members of the team want the jungler to play Warwick and the jungler wants to play Yi, the jungler gets to play Yi. > > And stop liking and disliking posts with your smurf. Well picking yi when your team wants you to pick Warwick if it ruins the game for them I would say its greifing also I have not downvoted anything and this is the only account I have.
???? So the majority is forced to pick your every move? This whole "ruin the whole game" is such bogus. You could also say ththe exact same thing for the yi player. By picking ww, he isn't having fun. The whole point of playing league is to have fun.
Show more

Nicolasbo143

Level 196 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion