: Wasn’t the abuse case specifically because teams wanted multiple ward items and not the direct stats?
> [{quoted}](name=ChargeItDownMid,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NwKXVd6e,comment-id=000100010001,timestamp=2019-12-04T11:08:27.699+0000) > > Wasn’t the abuse case specifically because teams wanted multiple ward items and not the direct stats? They were flat out better starting times for the people who could use them with passive gold regen, decent stats, and strong actives when fully completed. Even when the actives were removed people still abused them for the gold rwneration, stats ,and free wards.
: Turning off the diminishing gold when no friendly champions are nearby would be counterproductive to the reason the diminishing returns was added. To discourage solo laners from taking the support items. The first suggestion sounds fine though.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NwKXVd6e,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-03T08:19:44.275+0000) > > Turning off the diminishing gold when no friendly champions are nearby would be counterproductive to the reason the diminishing returns was added. To discourage solo laners from taking the support items. > > The first suggestion sounds fine though. That was back when support items had decent stats, now support items would be a wasted slot if you werent forced to get them for wards.
: She’s not even hard to play against.
> [{quoted}](name=MrSîsterFister,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IsumY24G,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-01T17:37:45.712+0000) > > She’s not even hard to play against. Strange this argument could be used for both Soraka and Sona before they were nerfed into the ground instantly.
: Senna's been out for almost a month now and she still hasn't even seen the slightest balance change.
Give it some time they are trying to sqeeze out 1 more skin before they are forced to change her.
: Oh, I remember this argument but replace Senna with Zoe. And how is Zoe doing these days...? Well, definitely not ban worthy, I’d say. Hyperbole much?
> [{quoted}](name=Sewer Side,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MZEuJgNd,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-12-02T13:26:47.122+0000) > > Oh, I remember this argument but replace Senna with Zoe. > > And how is Zoe doing these days...? Well, definitely not ban worthy, I’d say. > > Hyperbole much? we only have 10 bans just because she would be the 11th ban doesnt means shes not an issue.
Stupafly (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nielarken,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KFBQtJAv,comment-id=000b0000000000000001,timestamp=2019-12-02T17:09:39.988+0000) > > Did not know that, ya learn something everyday. > Let's start over then. > You're biased moderator that constantly contradicts himself by constantly insulting and talking down to people you seen as trolls. Which as someone who is meant to be a neutral party rule enforcer you shouldn't be doing that. > While you're one of the more active mods for the boards and most of us anticipate that you go a bit too far most of the time. Who is this 'most of us'? The boards or your group of friends?
> [{quoted}](name=Stupafly,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KFBQtJAv,comment-id=000b00000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-12-02T17:21:16.798+0000) > > Who is this 'most of us'? The boards or your group of friends? Just speaking in general because regardless of how much we don't like some of the moderator s this place would be even hell worst then it already is.
: > [{quoted}](name=Nielarken,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KFBQtJAv,comment-id=000b00000000,timestamp=2019-12-02T15:16:39.480+0000) > > No they are real accounts you just don't want to believe them because of all the negative feedback you get. Also nice delete of my comment for using a disorder as an insult when not only is sperg not an actual word but it's not a disorder. I'm sure you will delete this too to cover that up. Guarantee they're not because I looked at their posting history. Secondly, "sperg" is short for aspergers, and using it as an insult is against the rules because it is a disorder. We do not allow terms like that, autism, etc. To be used as insults here.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KFBQtJAv,comment-id=000b000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-02T15:37:31.814+0000) > > Guarantee they're not because I looked at their posting history. > > Secondly, "sperg" is short for aspergers, and using it as an insult is against the rules because it is a disorder. We do not allow terms like that, autism, etc. To be used as insults here. Did not know that, ya learn something everyday. Let's start over then. You're biased moderator that constantly contradicts himself by constantly insulting and talking down to people you seen as trolls. Which as someone who is meant to be a neutral party rule enforcer you shouldn't be doing that. While you're one of the more active mods for the boards and most of us anticipate the work but you go a bit too far most of the time.
: > [{quoted}](name=AirKingNeo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KFBQtJAv,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-12-02T14:37:43.330+0000) > > This post gives no context, and I would remove it if I was a mod for trying to trash a person without any proof of it. > > Of course, if mods removed this thread it would look biased. It's funny to me because I am currently of the impression that most of the accounts after me right now are either all the same person, or friends of that person because a lot of them either 1) Don't have GD posting history, or 2) Don't have _any_ posting history outside of since this started So I find it hard to believe all these first-time users have a problem with me as a mod or what I've said/done up until this point. Heck, the one that made that post about my rank has _zero_ posting history besides that one single thread, _so..._
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KFBQtJAv,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2019-12-02T14:41:29.716+0000) > > It's funny to me because I am currently of the impression that most of the accounts after me right now are either all the same person, or friends of that person because a lot of them either > > 1) Don't have GD posting history, or > 2) Don't have _any_ posting history outside of since this started > > So I find it hard to believe all these first-time users have a problem with me as a mod or what I've said/done up until this point. > > Heck, the one that made that post about my rank has _zero_ posting history besides that one single thread, _so..._ No they are real accounts you just don't want to believe them because of all the negative feedback you get. Also nice delete of my comment for using a disorder as an insult when not only is sperg not an actual word but it's not a disorder. I'm sure you will delete this too to cover that up.
: Is there a way to get rid of the "It's pre-season, who cares" mentality?
Its just normals Its just Its just preseason Nope its never going to change people will move on to the next thing on the list.
Audhulma (NA)
: You're not gonna want to hear this but, sometimes those champions are left weaker because they legitimately do bad things to the game any time the general population considers them decent. Sometimes those champions are left weaker because there is no way to make them healthy without a rework - Kalista being a prime example, and old Poppy would have been in this situation if pros started playing her in tournaments, as stated by Riot themselves. And yeah, it really sucks when those champions are the ones you enjoy playing, and it sucks that getting them sorted out properly can take so unreasonably long, but at the end of the day, _you can't win em all, Chief_.
> [{quoted}](name=Audhulma,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=V0Xdk03l,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-01T00:26:27.646+0000) > > You're not gonna want to hear this but, sometimes those champions are left weaker because they legitimately do bad things to the game any time the general population considers them decent. Sometimes those champions are left weaker because there is no way to make them healthy without a rework - Kalista being a prime example, and old Poppy would have been in this situation if pros started playing her in tournaments, as stated by Riot themselves. > > And yeah, it really sucks when those champions are the ones you enjoy playing, and it sucks that getting them sorted out properly can take so unreasonably long, but at the end of the day, _you can't win em all, Chief_. And yet more and more champions with the same problems are being created and dumped into the game.
: Why Lol Is Toxic
Because you dont get to play the game and have fun. If you et behind now you just get to stare at a greay screen.
iiGazeii (NA)
: Soraka's healing is better than Senna's, and Senna can't spam heals without running out of mana.
> [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YL6bpilf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-01T01:50:54.289+0000) > > Soraka's healing is better than Senna's, and Senna can't spam heals without running out of mana. Not only can senna build any and I mean any mana item but soraka's heal cost 10% of her maximum hp on top of 70mana at max rank while senna's cost only 110 mana at max rank.
Sydney26 (EUW)
: @Riot it has been 1285 days since last Kindred Skin
Not enough time need to work on those monthly {{champion:84}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:145}} and {{champion:92}} skins
iiGazeii (NA)
: Senna's rank 1 heal w/ no items: 40 for the target, 40 for her, 15 second cooldown. Nami's heal rank 1 w/ no items: up to 123 to the target (min 60). 51 for her. 10 second cooldown. Nami's heal is similarly costed, but does 50%-200% extra healing to the target and slightly more healing to herself. The cooldown is also much lower baseline, and doesn't require her to push the wave to get it back. It also has better scaling.
> [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YL6bpilf,comment-id=0000000000010000000000020000,timestamp=2019-12-01T19:51:38.716+0000) > > Senna's rank 1 heal w/ no items: 40 for the target, 40 for her, 15 second cooldown. > > Nami's heal rank 1 w/ no items: up to 123 to the target (min 60). 51 for her. 10 second cooldown. > > Nami's heal is similarly costed, but does 50%-200% extra healing to the target and slightly more healing to herself. The cooldown is also much lower baseline, and doesn't require her to push the wave to get it back. It also has better scaling. You have a very good dealer. Nami's Heal rank 1 no items is 60 on the first heal and then 43 on the second heal Cant forget that 85% effectiveness for each bounce, thats 103 total healing that requires an enemy to bounce off and requires you to heal a friendly target first. Senna's heal is 40 on herself and 40 on every person hit by the beam so 80 total healing during lanning and up to 200 if you hit your whole team which you arent unless its like a invade situation at lvl 1 but you sure are late game with her scaling range. Nami's Heal has a (+ 30% AP) Senna's Heal has a (+ 40% bonus AD) (+ 25% AP) So not only does nami require an enemy to get max healing over senna, but senna also has dual scaling with only 5% off of nami's ratio. Did I forget to mention the free stats from sennas passive? meaning she can build whatever she wants and still get full use of every item regardless what it is? Oh and because you brought up cd Nami's W is 10sec Senna's is 15sec with "Basic attacks reduce Piercing Darkness cooldown by 1 second." Pretty sure which one is going to be better seeing as they are both also effected by cdr.
: Who honestly believes they are balancing enough champs per patch?
Most of the entire roster barely get touched per year, perpatch is never going to happen. They just pick a hand full of champions buff them for worlds then leave them like that until the next season starts. Rise and repeat.
: As a 600k Soraka main the very existence of Senna is just a slap in the face
As a soraka, nami, and former sona player the biggest spit in the face is not only the free stats from senna's passive but the fact that she can scale with pure damage stats while still having the same amount of uility as every enchanted who had their scaling dumpstered
iiGazeii (NA)
: She doesn't though. Her heals cost way too much mana.
You do understand that her heal not only heals herself but all teammates hit as well as dealing damage to enemys? She can blind fire her beam and get more healing and damage then let's say nami who gets a healing and damage reduction for each person hit at around the same cost.
: Riot fucked up (again), and big time
Even my accounts with randomly genertated names I used 7 years ago for WoW are somehow taken??
DeusVult (NA)
: Not really. post 15 minutes, you werent going to be procing near as much as you were in lane, and post 20 minutes the wave got decimated before you could even hit it. Getting 1 more GP10 and not having to drop the gold on upgrades is 100% a buff to the item line in terms of gold efficiency I will miss smacking the minion wave to save someone from an ignite tick though
you could excute siege minions and baron buffed minions helping your team defend.
Mhihnj (EUW)
: i wouldn't mind that tbh but then {{champion:45}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3285}} {{item:3157}} recalls {{champion:238}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3285}} {{item:3157}}
Custom made adaptive items but that sounds like too much work and riot doesnt like to do work.
: Blink And You'll Miss It: Elder Drake Buff is Toxic To Gameplay
got to make the game reasonable for those game cafes
floo (EUW)
: Leona's W buffs made her the only genuinely tanky support atm.. the rest just melts regardless.
With the ammount of true damage in the game and now buffed lethality I think now.
: I don't get it. I don't really play support so I didn't read the support changes that much but.. Can't you just build tank since you get free support items with your quest?
Lol buying items with reduced income on support items and a gold penalty for kill minions
: would you rather...
Remove chat box, people spend too much time typing instead of playing the game and focusing.
arowin242 (EUW)
: kleptomancy is unhealthy for the game: for the sake of RNG you can get free gold and other items for essentially nothing. spamming Q or some other ability is NOTHING. not only this, but some champ can abuse that rune to such and degree that is un-evens the playing field dramatically. ezreal being one of those. despite its removal, it wont hurt Ezreal, he has pretty much always been viable, is safe to play and has GREAT ranged poke. And has multiple options for a build path. to top it all off, he is clearly a favourite amongst riot and the pros - the only reason he will EVER be non-relevant is if all other ADC's get buffed to thanos-levels or ezreal get hard nerfed 5 times in a row. also: kai'sa is NOT weak, and dont pull up the 'but, the wInRaTe' argument: winrate has always been a bad way to balance champions and will remain so for EVER. That's all.
> [{quoted}](name=arowin242,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OsMob2wY,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-14T21:15:23.373+0000) > > also: kai'sa is NOT weak, and dont pull up the 'but, the wInRaTe' argument: winrate has always been a bad way to balance champions and will remain so for EVER. > > That's all. Winrate alone is a bad way to balance a champion. Too many times people scream about her 47% winrate then ignore her 30%+ pick rate across all ranks and her growing ban rate.
: Why is no one talking about Ezreal next patch?
How many things is it now that his Q has broken? Can we stop with the on hit cheese gimick and actually make him into a real champion?
: RIP EZREAL
Good they need to gut his Q so he can stop abusing every on hit item/effect in the game and actually buff him into a real champion not a cheese pick for oh hits.
: > [{quoted}](name=Nielarken,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8pRrWpWE,comment-id=0000000100010000,timestamp=2019-11-14T02:28:57.919+0000) > > So from your mental gymnastics logic right here having any healing effect in a champions kit classifies that champion as a healbot/support? > so {{champion:114}} is a healer because of ult, {{champion:40}} is a healer and not an enchanter because of ult, {{champion:10}} is a healer because of W, {{champion:76}} is a healer because of E, and you know what screw it {{champion:26}} is a healer because of his ult. > > No half his utility is being able to aoe knock up and double shield/escape by lvl 2 and then add a charm onto that at lvl 6 his healing is an after though because its unreliable compared to his cc. > > So again using your mental gymnastics logic {{champion:203}} enchanter/healer because ult heals, {{champion:61}} enchanter she can shield, {{champion:98}} enchanter he can shield with ult, {{champion:3}} shoot lets throw galio in this his ult gives allys damage reduction, {{champion:429}} kalista gives an ally immunity to everything thats better then a shield so she can be an enchanter+, and ill leave out all the people mentioned before above. if fiora would heal her allies with her ult then yes, shes a healer, literally that's what a healer mean, someone that heal their allies, they don't need more than a skill that heals to be a healer, not everyone is Soraka to have 2 heals.
Not if, she does heal with ult. "If she triggers at least one Vital before her target dies, or triggers all four, she creates a Grand Challenge 2 Victory Zone that Heal power heals all allied champions within it for 2 − 5 (based on Vitals hit) seconds. Heal Per Second: 80 / 110 / 140 (+ 60% bonus AD)" You are trying to cherry-pick out of this corner you walked into because as far as I know every champion above that was listed with an effect that heals another ally doesnt have a support tag in game and with this broken logic everyone is adc/mage because they scale or build ap/ad. Go to the wiki and search champion classes because you clearly missed a few patches or understand how they work for league.
: YouTube is planning on banning everyone who uses Adblock software
Well if they do they are going to lose 90% of all their users. I actually should just start changing all my google shit too because im not going to watch a shit load of ads just to browse youtube so im going untill my accounts banned.
: > [{quoted}](name=Nielarken,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8pRrWpWE,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-11-11T23:06:16.466+0000) > > {{champion:12}} isnt a heal bot {{champion:432}} isnt a heal bot {{champion:201}} isnt a heal bot {{champion:43}} isnt a heal bot {{champion:89}} isnt a heal bot {{champion:117}} isnt a heal bot {{champion:25}} isnt a heal bot {{champion:497}} isnt a heal bot {{champion:412}} isnt a heal bot {{champion:26}} isnt a heal bot. This isnt including all the mages they forced to go bot loane after nerfing them to the ground. Bard is healer lol, probably that's the only aspect of him that make him a "support" and not a troll pick that just fuck his own team with stupid ults, at least Senna or Pyke can't kill their own team by pressing R just to press it. Rakan is literally a healer btw, half of his utility until level 6 is to spam Q and heal the adc. Lulu is Lulu, literally she can fuck everyone in so many way and give so many buffs, heals, attack speed, shields, transform enemies in a cake which is worse than if she would just root them, at least in that case they could fight back with skillshots or just hitting them. HAving shields is also in the category on enchater btw, which more than half of the supports you mentioned are, fuck even alistar have an heal on his passive for his team.
> [{quoted}](name=Garen is adopted,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8pRrWpWE,comment-id=000000010001,timestamp=2019-11-12T15:07:37.120+0000) > > Bard is healer lol, probably that's the only aspect of him that make him a "support" and not a troll pick that just fuck his own team with stupid ults, at least Senna or Pyke can't kill their own team by pressing R just to press it. So from your mental gymnastics logic right here having any healing effect in a champions kit classifies that champion as a healbot/support? so {{champion:114}} is a healer because of ult, {{champion:40}} is a healer and not an enchanter because of ult, {{champion:10}} is a healer because of W, {{champion:76}} is a healer because of E, and you know what screw it {{champion:26}} is a healer because of his ult. > Rakan is literally a healer btw, half of his utility until level 6 is to spam Q and heal the adc. No half his utility is being able to aoe knock up and double shield/escape by lvl 2 and then add a charm onto that at lvl 6 his healing is an after though because its unreliable compared to his cc. > Lulu is Lulu, literally she can fuck everyone in so many way and give so many buffs, heals, attack speed, shields, transform enemies in a cake which is worse than if she would just root them, at least in that case they could fight back with skillshots or just hitting them. > > HAving shields is also in the category on enchater btw, which more than half of the supports you mentioned are, fuck even alistar have an heal on his passive for his team. So again using your mental gymnastics logic {{champion:203}} enchanter/healer because ult heals, {{champion:61}} enchanter she can shield, {{champion:98}} enchanter he can shield with ult, {{champion:3}} shoot lets throw galio in this his ult gives allys damage reduction, {{champion:429}} kalista gives an ally immunity to everything thats better then a shield so she can be an enchanter+, and ill leave out all the people mentioned before above.
: > [{quoted}](name=Nielarken,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8pRrWpWE,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-11-11T23:06:16.466+0000) > > {{champion:12}} isnt a heal bot {{champion:432}} isnt a heal bot {{champion:201}} isnt a heal bot {{champion:43}} isnt a heal bot {{champion:89}} isnt a heal bot {{champion:117}} isnt a heal bot {{champion:25}} isnt a heal bot {{champion:497}} isnt a heal bot {{champion:412}} isnt a heal bot {{champion:26}} isnt a heal bot. This isnt including all the mages they forced to go bot loane after nerfing them to the ground. kinda my point no popular Support's are healbot's. alstar has hard cc and can hold his own on a fight. bard has high damage output if you know how to build him. braum is all CC and again can hold his own. karma is a nuke. leona is the global taunt and can destory you. Lulu? (honestly i think she does need some help. she looks hideous comapred to the other yorddles and her kit's rather dated.) she's also not in the top 10. morgana damage and cc are nightmarish you do realize her pool is based off enemies MAX HP. rakan is a off tank ap bruiser. thresh can deal high damage he use to be able to go adc before the meta shifted. okay seriously how many zeliens have you actually seen? i haven't seen him in over half a year. the op wants to have support's be "support's" first and fun second. just read his title. that doesn't work for video games fun is why we are all here right?
No your point was no one wants to play heal bot supports and that they need to be made more fun, 99% of all supports arent heal bots in the game right now each with a different play style. OP point was that all of these champions and all new champions added are having their utility nerfed, removed, or changed in favor of more damage so they arent supporting anymore you are just another damage dealer with cheaper items.
: no one want's to play the heal bot so yes support's need to change to be more fun. this is a video game fun should be the top priority.
{{champion:12}} isnt a heal bot {{champion:432}} isnt a heal bot {{champion:201}} isnt a heal bot {{champion:43}} isnt a heal bot {{champion:89}} isnt a heal bot {{champion:117}} isnt a heal bot {{champion:25}} isnt a heal bot {{champion:497}} isnt a heal bot {{champion:412}} isnt a heal bot {{champion:26}} isnt a heal bot. This isnt including all the mages they forced to go bot loane after nerfing them to the ground.
: Lmao only issue they respond too is skin related
: Is it fair that if someone AFKs, everybody that is on the Losing team loses LP?
The person that goes afk should lose all the Lp the team would have lost combined
: I just...I just don't know how to win at league anymore...
League makes me want to start drinking and I hate drinking. At this point I only play league to motivate myself to play other games.
rujitra (NA)
: Uh, no? Riot has always supported that there are many types of support - from damage, to poke, to CC, to shielding, to healing. Some champions can do one of these, some can do a couple.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=L8cR034r,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-30T15:13:29.077+0000) > > Uh, no? Riot has always supported that there are many types of support - from damage, to poke, to CC, to shielding, to healing. > > Some champions can do one of these, some can do a couple. Then why has every enchanter been nerfed across the board on all utility in favor of damage? Why were mages pushed to bot lane with little to no utility after these nerfs?
: U miss Senna ult......
I can see the youtube videos now, flash ult off the right side bot lane.
Naalith (NA)
: Great, another interesting new champion that's gonna be deleted due to pro play
Everyone is focused on the ult but what about the aoe root/slow
: What do you guys miss most from league?
Rune pages, I use to like making multiple rune and mastery pages for my main champions before. Just imagining testing rune pages with the practice tool we have now would have been amazing.
: URF isn't that great
It was fun before we got 99% of the new champions we have now. Half of them already play like they are in urf normally.
zCyclone (EUW)
: High Noon Sivir or Naked Sivir ?
ya say that but this skin would have more cloths then wonder sivir and huntress sivir
: That's like trying to argue that even though Garen has a similar pick rate, that he's NOT at 53% in Plat +. Here's the real truth: The win rates do not LIE. Even if a pick rate is high, it simply means that individuals believe they are competent to pull off better than normal win rates with the champ, or it's a champ more comfortable to their play style than other champs. However, that doesn't mean that their RESULTS are any better; it simply means they THINK their results are better. When playing Kai Sa, you definitely FEEL like you are influential, and that kills are relatively easy. However, she feels that way kind of like how Evelynn feels that way; Will perform well every game in KDA, BUT is less impactful at closing a game. The reason for this is because her play style is actually pretty uninteractive between bursts. No one gets near her when she has Q up. If you play offensively versus her, she will E and vanish, use R, and snipe you. However, if SHE attempts to be offensive, she generally loses hard, because her only defenses are spent poorly, and leave her open to dying. This results in a lane phase where Kai Sa generally applies very low pressure, and a game phase where her usefulness only extends as far as her R's recharge time/W are up. More games played simply means the win rate is a reliable reflection of her performance. ------------------------------------------- One of my core duos is actually a Plat I Kai Sa Player. We sometimes run the game. However, it has one of the most boring bot lane phases in the game, because in many cases it's basically a case of "do not die and farm" because of the pressure exerted on us. And then, by the time mid/top are decided, we're still just trying to survive. Our win/performance is often driven by how hard and fast our mid/top lost, and how active our jungler is in ganking for US. If we're not getting ganks in the Jhin/Ashe/Caitlyn/Xayah/Jinx Meta, often we never break out and carry. I know Kai Sa's repositioning generally makes people cry "strong" but in reality she's had a lot of nerfs, and has fallen into a state of underperformance. It takes a long time to get those items to build these builds you're talking about, and a lot happens in that time.
I need someone else to explain the mental gymnastics that was this paragraph. "Even if a pick rate is high, it simply means that individuals believe they are competent to pull off better than normal win rates with the champ, or it's a champ more comfortable to their play style than other champs." No people arent doing well on Kaisa because they think they are doing better what does that even mean? People are doing better on her because shes a low skill ceiling champion with an overloaded kit meaning more people can play her and do well without any real investment while people that put more time into her will dominate every elo. Win rate, pick rate, and ban rate all matter. You saying that "The win rates do not LIE. Even if a pick rate is high" is basically saying if a champion has a 100% ban rate they are balanced because their win rate would be 0.
: The Shyvana update/rework she deserves!
Jormungandr from smite might be a better idea, all cc become slows and all knock ups becomes stuns. If this was given to Shyvana tenacity would be a strong stat on her.
: Nope. https://u.gg/lol/champions/kaisa/build 47.9% Win rate. And she is not a technical champ to learn. In other words, she's floundering even though she's a fairly simple champ to learn. Here's what REALLY happens: 1) Ashe is demolishing her lane phase 2) Tanks/Hookers are destroying her. 3) Such a passive lane phase that top/mid break out faster than she does, and begins imposing on her survivability.
Ah yes when people use Win rate but ignore the 30%-40% pick rates from plat+ where every other champion including your "counter pick" ashe have a 15%-20% pick rate at plat+ Short version, She had almost double the games of anyother marksmen across all ranks yet is still keeping an almost = equal winrate with all these champions.
: Shyvana deserves to be in the dumpster. Trash fucking champion.
This is coming from a lvl 9 Ahri smurf account, nice bait.
youubi (NA)
: Dear Riot, please consider recategorizing your older skins (aka, old Legendaries).
I was looking foward to this but now I dont even want to open mine.
Jikker (NA)
: {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} We're never getting Elder Scrolls 6, are we? At this point, given what we're currently getting, I don't know if I want it....
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gzyugvwB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-24T15:12:09.943+0000) > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} > > We're never getting Elder Scrolls 6, are we? At this point, given what we're currently getting, I don't know if I want it.... I dont want ES6 with how things are going right now, its going to be fallout 4 all over again.
Vlada Cut (EUNE)
: My biggest concern are these 3: {{champion:24}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:11}} I feel like it's going to be annoying to deal with them...
: What i feel when i play support
Riot doesnt like enchanters they only like damage and these champs prevent damage so they need to be constantly nerfed to the bottom of the list. So look foward to more soraka, janna, sona, and karma nerfs. Lulu gets a pass they like her for some reason.
: True damage, but none of the champions deal true damage. {{champion:103}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:421}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:142}} ALL these champions deal some form of true damage, and there's several fan favorite skin sellers in there. Tell me you wouldn't pay top dollar to see Cho'gath in bling rapping. Or camille in gold plated legs with a fur coat? But no, we gotta get our monthly Yasuo and Akali skins in there somehow eh Riot?
Imagine thinking {{champion:32}} {{champion:86}} or {{champion:161}} would ever get a skin lol
Show more

Nielarken

Level 129 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion