: What makes a game a coinflip.
from my experience of b5 to d2 the only coinflip role ever is jungle. If 2 junglers are close in skill they are basically the same and the outcome depends on everyone's play but if 2 junglers are with wide gaps of skill then its such a one sided stomp its not funny. Same with really any role but in the jungle its so much more amplified becuase they'll get full control of the map against the shitty enemy/team jungle which allows them to free farm both sides and free kill any where in the game.
iiGazeii (NA)
: Yeah, she needs a nerf. I think dialing back the roll CDR on her ult and gating it behind ult rank is the way to go. For example, she gets no CDR at rank 1, 25% CDR at rank 2, and the full 50% CDR at rank 3. That makes her, holy crap, a late-game hypercarry with a weaker early game? Whoda thunk.
> [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8uNceXKp,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-15T06:22:29.256+0000) > > Yeah, she needs a nerf. I think dialing back the roll CDR on her ult and gating it behind ult rank is the way to go. For example, she gets no CDR at rank 1, 25% CDR at rank 2, and the full 50% CDR at rank 3. That makes her, holy crap, a late-game hypercarry with a weaker early game? Whoda thunk. you're really smart, you should work on the balance team for every region since this change will affect every single region and will have very different effects for every region! Good work out there, I hope you can keep contributing to the game balance. Did I say every region?
: Let's put the Custom in Custom Games
you'd be surprised how many customs games are actually active for tournaments, scrims for teams in higher elo, in-houses and general play. I always get invited to them since i'm in a group/ area of players who play in teams, scrims, tournaments and challenges. So, I do agree with you that they should be revamped but your point that no one uses them is false.
: > [{quoted}](name=NightstarReaper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0EfE9RYc,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-09T21:24:02.223+0000) > > Twitch is the 27th best performing jungler. If thats well then just pick any of the 27 over him and youre fine. Out of 42, with a 48% win rate, with the others on the list all being actually intended junglers. He should not be performing better than _any_ actual junglers, let alone more than 10. He should see performance more in line with MF "support" or Lucian mid, around 40-41% in dead last for the role. Granted, the fact this is even a possibility speaks more about how detrimental the last three years' jungle changes have been, rather than Twitch being too good.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0EfE9RYc,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-09T22:42:46.266+0000) > > Out of 42, with a 48% win rate, with the others on the list all being actually intended junglers. He should not be performing better than _any_ actual junglers, let alone more than 10. > > He should see performance more in line with MF "support" or Lucian mid, around 40-41% in dead last for the role. > > Granted, the fact this is even a possibility speaks more about how detrimental the last three years' jungle changes have been, rather than Twitch being too good. at the most basic level, twitch jungle only works because players are bad. That's simply it. Hes very abusable, easy to counter and play around but people just dont treat him like a jungler and disregard his power. Basically, a cheese jungler at the best so take the winrate with a grain of salt, figuratively and literally.
: Hold up a sec. You act like it's easy for a twitch to slip up, or for somebody to wander into the range where they can see him. You have to realize the differences in the amount of space and players in a given area. Yeah, i know twitch can't just waltz through the enemy team, but in a ganking situation where there's only 1 or 2 people you have to work around (with ample space to do so), it's extremely easy to get around people and easily get into the most optimal position without the enemy being able to react at all. Also, twitch's camo detection range is shorter than his auto attack range, so you really don't get any time to react to an ambush. I'm not saying that everyone should get a big, obvious indicator of when twitch camos and get a big arrow pointing to where he is, i'm just saying that there should be some sort of indication that twitch is in the area. My proposed change would be something like a sound effect that plays when twitch is a) within 1000 range and b) would normally be visible to the enemy. No indication where he is, no indication where he's going or who he's closest to, just knowing that he is near.
> [{quoted}](name=WAZZZUP500,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0EfE9RYc,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-08T22:53:57.303+0000) > > Hold up a sec. You act like it's easy for a twitch to slip up, or for somebody to wander into the range where they can see him. You have to realize the differences in the amount of space and players in a given area. Yeah, i know twitch can't just waltz through the enemy team, but in a ganking situation where there's only 1 or 2 people you have to work around (with ample space to do so), it's extremely easy to get around people and easily get into the most optimal position without the enemy being able to react at all. > > Also, twitch's camo detection range is shorter than his auto attack range, so you really don't get any time to react to an ambush. I'm not saying that everyone should get a big, obvious indicator of when twitch camos and get a big arrow pointing to where he is, i'm just saying that there should be some sort of indication that twitch is in the area. > > My proposed change would be something like a sound effect that plays when twitch is a) within 1000 range and b) would normally be visible to the enemy. No indication where he is, no indication where he's going or who he's closest to, just knowing that he is near. That would pretty much kill twitch jungle and twitch ADC would be much for difficult. I like the idea but twitch would just be a very sub tier bad champ at that point. His invis is hit entire kit basically and he cant position well for fight if that happens. Every team would just play back when hes invis and when its out just go in. Twitch would have no way to use his q except as a speed up and a auto speed enhancer. Pyke has an indicator because he has 3 different ways of gap closing, his invis, his q and his R all of which bring him/ the enemy closer to him and help the team kill u much easier. If you really wanna hard nerf him like that then theres nothing i can say that will change ur pov. Im not trying to defend twitch in the way that he's like a good champion or overly well designed, thats his mechanics but adding a design of that sort to him would completely hurt him entirely and thats a very bad idea. Leave the champ design to the people who genuinely do this for a living all day. All im trying to point out is that hey, this is a bad idea, your examples as a reason for such a strong nerf are also not that good.
: > [{quoted}](name=NightstarReaper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0EfE9RYc,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-08T21:19:58.198+0000) > > Youre talking about a near 4 item twitch or 5 item twitch. Any ADC at that point is extremely strong, his early is extremely weak and gets beaten by most. His R isnt that good until runnans and his slow is barely an ability used during battle. His "escape" is not an escape. At most its a speed up, its extremely easy to tell where twitch invised to. Pyke though, uses every ability extremely efficiently and actually is an assasin at level 6. Play twitch and tell me hes an assasin pre 5 items, then again any adc at that point can be an assasin XD. Ever played against jhin or cait with 4 or 3 items and they rapid fire cannon auto you? Fair, but if any of that actually mattered he wouldn't be performing so well in the jungle.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0EfE9RYc,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-08T21:28:15.543+0000) > > Fair, but if any of that actually mattered he wouldn't be performing so well in the jungle. Twitch is the 27th best performing jungler. If thats well then just pick any of the 27 over him and youre fine.
: > [{quoted}](name=NightstarReaper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0EfE9RYc,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-04-08T19:39:38.341+0000) > >Twitch jungle is also only successful with enemy players who play farther up than they should be. People don't recognize the obvious sign of an invisible ganked The definition of "invisible" precludes seeing it coming. Also he usually shows up during your first wave. You can't NOT take first wave... that puts your lane opponent(s) at lvl 2 when you're lvl 1. A sure way to get all in'd or at least put at a large health disadvantage. >all you have to do is play safe Yes because anyone can just buy a {{item:2055}} at the very beginning of the match when he starts ganking. >Also ward farther up than you usually do Suicide, especially if you've already been ganked once and are now behind him in level. >shaco is much more devastating of a ganker and his invis cannot be seen even if hes point blank. Shaco's stealth is _Invisible_. It's supposed to be used for quick repositioning during a fight as well as surprise ambushes. Twitch's stealth is _Camouflage_, which means it's supposed to be used for surprise ambushes. _Camouflage_ should not be immune to wards. A stealth technique made for surprise attacks should not work if the enemy sees it coming and has warded. That's counter-play immunity.
> [{quoted}](name=Metal Janna,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0EfE9RYc,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-04-09T00:37:12.963+0000) > > The definition of "invisible" precludes seeing it coming. Also he usually shows up during your first wave. You can't NOT take first wave... that puts your lane opponent(s) at lvl 2 when you're lvl 1. A sure way to get all in'd or at least put at a large health disadvantage. Let me put this bluntly, that is the most bronze thing I've heard. Let the wave push in level 2 and don't play overly up and youre completely fine. Just because you miss level 2 and some cs it doesn't mean you're at a guaranteed health disadvantage or that they'll all in. If they all in its because you have an improper position in the lane. At most, you lose lane priority and that doesn't really matter for plat players and below really. Hell, even for plat players its not that important because of how bad junglers are with using their advantage. Also, ward pixel brush and wait for level 2 to pass and you'll know exactly where he is. Simple as that, you get a starting ward every match so 2 players can ward each pixel and if only u ward then if hes not at the one you warded hes at the opposite one. SIMPLE. > > Yes because anyone can just buy a {{item:2055}} at the very beginning of the match when he starts ganking. Playing safe doesnt mean buy a ward it means dont over extend and watch for the enemy's position, twitch CANNOT solo kill without help so play safe by playing farther back than usual but still close enough to cs, you can also try to freeze or slow push the wave then hard push when u need to reset. Just play safe early by safe I mean back and then when you know his whereabout go and deep ward. > Suicide, especially if you've already been ganked once and are now behind him in level. Obviously dont deep ward if youve already been ganked and are risking a loss in lane, deep ward when you have time like a clear or when the enemy backs. Or when youre running back to lane, if youre a non-pushing champ then just play back. Its simple. > Shaco's stealth is _Invisible_. It's supposed to be used for quick repositioning during a fight as well as surprise ambushes. > Twitch's stealth is _Camouflage_, which means it's supposed to be used for surprise ambushes. > _Camouflage_ should not be immune to wards. A stealth technique made for surprise attacks should not work if the enemy sees it coming and has warded. That's counter-play immunity. Pink wards extremely counter twitch its not even funny. Lol. Shaco doesnt get revealed by any wards or player movement. If twitch really is a problem during a team fight too just place a control ward where your team can contest and twitch has been made almost useless. Also no camouflage champ gets reveale by oridnary words so idk what ur talking about and twitch gets revealred by scanners and pinks.
: > [{quoted}](name=NightstarReaper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0EfE9RYc,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-04-08T19:49:58.256+0000) > > pyke is an assassin with multiple escapes and a hook, and an execute R. Pyke is actually disgusting of a champ. Don't compare him to twitch. Twitch plays from range pyke plays melee. Pyke is also more opperssive and tanky with stuns, slows and his EXECUTE thus needs to be shown before a twitch. Except that Twitch is played like an assassin, with an escape, a slow, and triple the range of any assasssin.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0EfE9RYc,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-04-08T20:35:26.302+0000) > > Except that Twitch is played like an assassin, with an escape, a slow, and triple the range of any assasssin. Youre talking about a near 4 item twitch or 5 item twitch. Any ADC at that point is extremely strong, his early is extremely weak and gets beaten by most. His R isnt that good until runnans and his slow is barely an ability used during battle. His "escape" is not an escape. At most its a speed up, its extremely easy to tell where twitch invised to. Pyke though, uses every ability extremely efficiently and actually is an assasin at level 6. Play twitch and tell me hes an assasin pre 5 items, then again any adc at that point can be an assasin XD. Ever played against jhin or cait with 4 or 3 items and they rapid fire cannon auto you?
: Yeah, this should definitely be the case. Especially considering the fact he has far more range than Pyke and doesn't have to reveal himself to get said range like Pyke does.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0EfE9RYc,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-08T14:19:32.452+0000) > > Yeah, this should definitely be the case. Especially considering the fact he has far more range than Pyke and doesn't have to reveal himself to get said range like Pyke does. pyke is an assassin with multiple escapes and a hook, and an execute R. Pyke is actually disgusting of a champ. Don't compare him to twitch. Twitch plays from range pyke plays melee. Pyke is also more opperssive and tanky with stuns, slows and his EXECUTE thus needs to be shown before a twitch.
Ackelope (NA)
: additionally, the radius on evelynn's camo in which you get vision of her is extremely large, that along with her usually charming a target as she goes in is a pretty good tell for where she is, especially because the charm gives a directional indicator of where eve is when it finishes prepping.
> [{quoted}](name=Ackelope,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0EfE9RYc,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-04-08T18:52:44.087+0000) > > additionally, the radius on evelynn's camo in which you get vision of her is extremely large, that along with her usually charming a target as she goes in is a pretty good tell for where she is, especially because the charm gives a directional indicator of where eve is when it finishes prepping. thats beacuse shes an assasin and has a stun, if it was short she would also gain her hp passive extremely quickly and could navigate eveywhere with a possible escape (R). Unlike twitch who cant easily, is squishy, has no escape, has no chance of assasinating unless in late game or fed, but thats with anyone. She also has invis up as a passive and not an ability thus making it much more oppressive than twitch. Look at my most recent twitch game. I was up against an Evelynn lmao. I went 17/6 and still lost. Eve is entirely different and much stronger overall. https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=NightstarReaper
: Idk what you know about game design, but there always needs to be some sort of indication of hidden targets. In almost every game where there is full invis, you'll see or hear (and sometimes even feel) some indicator of a hidden enemy or objective. I'll give some examples: Team fortress 2's spy can turn completely invisible on a right click. Many experienced players know where enemy spies are likely to be, and are cautious of them. However, there are still indicators of a spy's presence, such as a distinctive sound when one decloaks. If the spy walks into an enemy, he is temporarily, partially revealed. These tells aren't so obvious as a big indicator, but skilled plaer can notice and take advantage of them. In Super Mario Odyssey, there are minigames where certain items/objectives are hidden underground. To find these, you must feel for vibrations in the controller to get a clue to where the object is. In league, there is an area around (most) camo'd enemies where they'd be revealed. However, the map is so large and these areas so small that you can't use them as defensive measure (nor are they intended to be that). Twitch has no other "tell" as to where he is, so his stealth is extremely un-fun. There are ways to fix this, but leaving him as is negatively affects the game.
> [{quoted}](name=WAZZZUP500,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0EfE9RYc,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-04-08T18:18:00.422+0000) > > Idk what you know about game design, but there always needs to be some sort of indication of hidden targets. In almost every game where there is full invis, you'll see or hear (and sometimes even feel) some indicator of a hidden enemy or objective. > > I'll give some examples: Team fortress 2's spy can turn completely invisible on a right click. Many experienced players know where enemy spies are likely to be, and are cautious of them. However, there are still indicators of a spy's presence, such as a distinctive sound when one decloaks. If the spy walks into an enemy, he is temporarily, partially revealed. These tells aren't so obvious as a big indicator, but skilled plaer can notice and take advantage of them. > > In Super Mario Odyssey, there are minigames where certain items/objectives are hidden underground. To find these, you must feel for vibrations in the controller to get a clue to where the object is. > > In league, there is an area around (most) camo'd enemies where they'd be revealed. However, the map is so large and these areas so small that you can't use them as defensive measure (nor are they intended to be that). Twitch has no other "tell" as to where he is, so his stealth is extremely un-fun. There are ways to fix this, but leaving him as is negatively affects the game. I'm just going to change a few things and you tell me what you think. I'll give some examples: League of Legend's twitch can turn completely invisible on a q click. Many experienced players know where enemy twitch is likely to be, and are cautious of them. However, there are still indicators of a twitch's presence, such as a distinctive sound when one decloaks. If the twitch walks into an enemy, he is temporarily, partially revealed. These tells aren't so obvious as a big indicator, but skilled players can notice and take advantage of them. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: A warning signal for Twitch camouflage
As a diamond ADC who's been top 1 twitch on NA op.gg before I can tell you right now that twitch jungle is god awful against anyone who thinks ahead. Twitch jungle is only successful when drafted into a proper team comp and not counter picked. Twitch jungle is also only successful with enemy players who play farther up than they should be. People don't recognize the obvious sign of an invisible ganked, shaco is much more devastating of a ganker and his invis cannot be seen even if hes point blank. Play twitch jg for a couple of games and realize that he is horrible in the jungle because he EASILY gets counter picked, EASILY invaded, EASILY killed, HARD early clears, all you have to do is play safe and counter jungle him/ wait at his buff/ play around teammates. I recognize that many people find him frustrating buts its just because they dont think about how to properly play against him. Just start treating a twitch jg like an actual jungler and expect ganks, just about any other high ganking jungler is more oppressive. Udyr, vi, jax, HECARIM, evelynn, nunu, rammus, j4, etc. Also ward farther up than you usually do, twitch players go invis way before they could get seen by typical wards so ward farther down and youre almost always guranteed to see him. https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=NightstarReaper
Nautíst (EUNE)
: Ouch
Isn't D4 just great :^)?
Terozu (NA)
: Yeah no support is harder. You have to babysit said adc making their job easier.
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=otE7IlRE,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-27T05:20:39.892+0000) > > Yeah no support is harder. You have to babysit said adc making their job easier. Just because you have to "babysit" the adc doesnt mean its harder, I've played thousands of games in adc, jg, supp, mid and I can say for sure support is ridiculously STUPIDLY far easier.
: Sometimes a good support makes it easy to run 20/0 on Vayne. And sometimes, it can actually be harder to be the support for said 20/0 Vayne. Vayne just right-clicks and dodges sometimes...it's not *that* hard, either.
> [{quoted}](name=Shlack123,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=otE7IlRE,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-02-25T19:37:50.950+0000) > > Sometimes a good support makes it easy to run 20/0 on Vayne. And sometimes, it can actually be harder to be the support for said 20/0 Vayne. Vayne just right-clicks and dodges sometimes...it's not *that* hard, either. I said ADC is harder than support, not that ADC is hard. Support is vastly easier than ADC.
: Support is fun, but we never get acknowledged for how much we actually do in a game. It's always the 20/0/0 Vayne that gets the praise even though the support is 1/0/24 or something. We never get noticed, and it makes me sad every time i play support and do really well.
> [{quoted}](name=General Matty,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=otE7IlRE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-25T17:55:18.117+0000) > > Support is fun, but we never get acknowledged for how much we actually do in a game. It's always the 20/0/0 Vayne that gets the praise even though the support is 1/0/24 or something. We never get noticed, and it makes me sad every time i play support and do really well. it is vastly harder to be a 20/0 Vayne than a 1/0/24 support. If you want praise play playmaking supports.
: It has been 10 years and Riot still hasn't flipped the Red Team's Camera
Hey, instead of flipping the camera and having "thousands of hours" to work on reconstructing things why doesn't Riot just implement a new option which flips the HUD to the top of the screen, or the sides (although odd). {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: vayne needs to be held to the same standarts as melee carries
Vayne isnt a problem until shes fed, have you ever played against a fed garen? Unkillable. 1500 true damage R. Fiora? Can 1v5 and block abilities. Vayne? can carry late game but still get 1 shot and killed easily. Its getting real annoying that the boards is on a circle jerk of hating vayne.
: tbh i think they might just lower the stealth duration or the r base cooldown to combat this, because imo on paper ER rush vayne sounds pretty damn good.
> [{quoted}](name=Snapp2Kill,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GIMyojTW,comment-id=00150000,timestamp=2018-12-10T15:54:48.120+0000) > > tbh i think they might just lower the stealth duration or the r base cooldown to combat this, because imo on paper ER rush vayne sounds pretty damn good. if vayne's R invis is lowered then she will actually suck. You can usually completely out move people based on its 1 second duration but if its anything under that everyone will know where you are at all times during R. It will only cancel autos at most. Spam invis will be unfun to go against too so it will be like akali and vayne will be ruined to play.
Dasdi96 (NA)
: Is the vayne buff on the pbe a fucking joke?
As an avid vayne player I welcome any buffs but, if it makes my champion permabanned because of the akali-effect then i'll be sad. Just revert crit items and make adc fun again, why damage creep adc again. they shouldve decreased her E cooldown, R dmg back to what it was or W %dmg. but Q will make her perma-banned. :(
: I'm still Silver 4 tho.
> [{quoted}](name=Summonah12369,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=8knEy8gN,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-12-06T19:51:20.936+0000) > > I'm still Silver 4 tho. oh
Moody P (NA)
: I know it's just preseason but I finally broke into Diamond
Too bad you didnt get to experience true hell of D5. The TRUE HELL.
: The Problem with New Champions and the people that want to play it!
I can lock neeko in faster than half a second with my internet speed and mouse speed. "instalocking" is not reportable in any way shape or form and just ignore them and they won't do anything. The less attention you give them the more likely they'll dodge. I played Neeko quite a lot yesterday and I had none of these problems.
Rioter Comments
: IE suggestion
If you want to fix IE just give it more damage / unique passive for a power spike. ADC's usually power spoke hard at IE but not its just a flat dmg item with a nice feeling 2x crit. IE doesnt have that nice feeling when you back for it.
: IE suggestion
i dont think theres a single champ that builds like that ever. Nice suggestion but I think it would complicate things too much and the problem is in the mid game strength of AD's, early too, just get 1 shotted too much or do less dmg than bruisers or mages/assasins.
Rioter Comments
: Players should allow to leave without penalty when another person quits
This is easily abusable for duo's so no. Anything that can be abused even slightly is always a no-go. There is not a possibility in the world that anything like this will happen.
KluPL (NA)
: A team of mine is making a new game based off League of Legends (MOBA)
I feel as though this will be more challenging to balance than you initially perceive, we all hate Riot's balance but it's actually working and it's not like they don't try. I see what you're going for but what you're explaining is a completely ideal world, strategically assassinate people, soak dmg, etc. If you can do it then that would be amazing but it's going to be a long while before its anything as enjoyable as League but I imagine the hardest thing will be item creation and balancing because that takes a lot of dta. I hope the best for your game, good luck.
: I've played over 1.4k games this season alone and can tell you ive maybe won 5-10 games where im behind and a miracle happens compared to my ~700 losses where i'd say 1/5th of those are over before 15 min. Dont waste my time trying to come back. You dont learn from improper lane phases and rotations. When youre behind that far just ff. Play another game and learn properly.You dont learn by getting lucky and stealing baron or the enemy opponent underestimating you because theyre 10/3. Take it from me, all I do is play league and can tell you that a defetist mentally is bad but not when the game has a 95% chance that you're going to lose.
Also, when u play less or about a game a day its much easier to keep trying and having that mental fortitude than those who have played much longer. Youre extremely less likely to give in on your first game than your 5th game. Not everyone can share your same perspective and feeling. So dont hold others hostage by pressing no on a 4/1 at 15 min or else dont get upset if they troll/afk.
Zardo (NA)
: This "go next" mentality is REALLY getting out of hand
I've played over 1.4k games this season alone and can tell you ive maybe won 5-10 games where im behind and a miracle happens compared to my ~700 losses where i'd say 1/5th of those are over before 15 min. Dont waste my time trying to come back. You dont learn from improper lane phases and rotations. When youre behind that far just ff. Play another game and learn properly.You dont learn by getting lucky and stealing baron or the enemy opponent underestimating you because theyre 10/3. Take it from me, all I do is play league and can tell you that a defetist mentally is bad but not when the game has a 95% chance that you're going to lose.
Goodwill (NA)
: We already have special events that do these kind of things and you can get rewarded for playing good on a champion by getting a chest every season...
> [{quoted}](name=JustifiedkNot,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=GZPIeEKe,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-08-14T12:04:02.929+0000) > > We already have special events that do these kind of things and you can get rewarded for playing good on a champion by getting a chest every season... I can finish those missions in under a day and you can complete them without ever looking at them. Its just free loot and you cant show it off or compare yourself. These could take days, weeks or months but like he said, missions are missions and achievements are achievements.
Gramps69 (NA)
: If Banner of Command was removed for being too strong, why not remove Duskblade?
because dusk blade doesn't turn the game into a tower defense game and 10 people aren't buying it at high elos.
Rioter Comments
: like daily or champion missions would be hella fun
> [{quoted}](name=Digital Daddy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fz13K4eR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-30T02:16:27.159+0000) > > like daily or champion missions would be hella fun maybe like fortnite (which i dont play just making an example of) but without the paying aspect, every month or so theres a lot of missions where u have to do something specific and the more u do the more rewards. You also have a limited amount of time to get them so not everyone can fully get everything. you know what i mean?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Ekitaih (NA)
: I can post stats too, to show I was actually in the game and whatnot. I would have been fine getting no LP but I lost LP so I'm kinda tilted about that.
> [{quoted}](name=Ekitaih,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EYKOoT0v,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-23T05:19:08.355+0000) > > I can post stats too, to show I was actually in the game and whatnot. > I would have been fine getting no LP but I lost LP so I'm kinda tilted about that. mine is even worse. l o l https://ibb.co/kkWDvS (given i was afk for about 20 min)
: And why am I getting downvoted into oblivion for saying that then? Most ppl here are adc mains that have their heads so up in their asses that they think the game is fine.
> [{quoted}](name=WiegrafOfValor,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ac0k94vV,comment-id=001b00030000,timestamp=2018-01-12T22:08:56.194+0000) > > And why am I getting downvoted into oblivion for saying that then? > > Most ppl here are adc mains that have their heads so up in their asses that they think the game is fine. we're downvoting you because thats not an unpopular opinion. not because we're adc mains. not everything you think is right bud.
: Junglerrs BY FAR get the most flame
> [{quoted}](name=Deacember,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ac0k94vV,comment-id=002a0000,timestamp=2018-01-12T18:33:12.913+0000) > > Junglerrs BY FAR get the most flame I would argue that adc's get flamed the most for being so important and if you dont win youre automatically bad. adc's flame the most because everyone is always against them and flame them there is never siding with them. They also whine for help because they know that since theyre already doing poorly unless they get kills theyll get flamed anyways. Jungle is the most toxic tho. Junglers are so fragile they will int out of pings.
: Mages are garbage and some don't even have a proper role (hello Leblanc the assassin who needs to stay 2/3sec in AA range of an ADC in order to kill him, but hey she has waveclear, who cares) Ahri, Anivia can't deal with mobility, some champs feel like they don't belong here anymore too (Nunu, Fiddlesticks, Wukong, Shaco) Some champs newly made with interesting gameplay get quickly outdated because they can't jump everywhere and one shot you (Aurelion Sol, Ivern)
> [{quoted}](name=Dead flag blues,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ac0k94vV,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2018-01-11T23:27:56.535+0000) > > Mages are garbage and some don't even have a proper role (hello Leblanc the assassin who needs to stay 2/3sec in AA range of an ADC in order to kill him, but hey she has waveclear, who cares) Ahri, Anivia can't deal with mobility, some champs feel like they don't belong here anymore too (Nunu, Fiddlesticks, Wukong, Shaco) > > Some champs newly made with interesting gameplay get quickly outdated because they can't jump everywhere and one shot you (Aurelion Sol, Ivern) thats not an unpopular opinion.
DaCurtis (OCE)
: The current game state is fine.
> [{quoted}](name=DaCurtis,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ac0k94vV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-11T20:37:30.912+0000) > > The current game state is fine. you trying to cause a riot in here? haha
Qepu (NA)
: Turrets need buffed so not every champ in the game can turret dive at level 4
> [{quoted}](name=Qepu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ac0k94vV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-11T20:39:13.950+0000) > > Turrets need buffed so not every champ in the game can turret dive at level 4 i think turrets need to do more dmg to tanks because squishies still get drstroyed by them. Maybe like turrets deal a % dmg to everyone? more armor the less the percent but not too much so diving isnt so free early on.
Rioter Comments
: That bites dude, I'm sorry you've had to go through that. That's a good outlook, focusing on self improvement and on being a good teammate is probably the best thing you can do to start winning again! One other thing I recommend if you haven't done it yet is to one-trick a champion. By doing that you give yourself the most headspace to focus on the game mechanics and teamwork stuff and that way you don't have to think as much about your champion's mechanics.
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=KWgMxJxn,comment-id=000c00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-11T20:26:45.372+0000) > > That bites dude, I'm sorry you've had to go through that. That's a good outlook, focusing on self improvement and on being a good teammate is probably the best thing you can do to start winning again! > > One other thing I recommend if you haven't done it yet is to one-trick a champion. By doing that you give yourself the most headspace to focus on the game mechanics and teamwork stuff and that way you don't have to think as much about your champion's mechanics. na.op.gg/summoner/userName=NightstarReaper if you want to take a little peak at my life recently. Will start focusing on the 5 core bases of league such as poking, cs'ing (dont need much practice here), rotating, lane management, warding, map awareness and itemization. I just got into diamond 5 and i already want out. worst plaiyng experience ive had in league.
Kikirino (NA)
: It is a shame that if you don't play ranked you aren't 'playing league right'
Its not that normals is bad or the wrong way its when people who only play normals try and act like theyre better than what they actually are by using the statement of "i play with X rank in normals even tho im bronze/silver/gold so im actually much better than what my rank says. When people say things like that which is extremely common thats when people get mad that theyre trying to compare casual gameplay with people trying to win their very hardest and having to go through every toxic game to get the rank they got.
: I appreciate how candid you were with your input! You knew what you needed to say to communicate it and you were no more or less rude than you needed to be to get it across. Other people have been downright shitty about this, but you were awesome about it and I'm quite grateful for that :)
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=KWgMxJxn,comment-id=000c000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-11T16:53:12.025+0000) > > I appreciate how candid you were with your input! You knew what you needed to say to communicate it and you were no more or less rude than you needed to be to get it across. Other people have been downright shitty about this, but you were awesome about it and I'm quite grateful for that :) Ive been losing every game no matter what ive tried so i have decided to go back to the basics and learn them all and also being a little bit more respectful.
: "Jinx isn't as strong as the other hypercarries so we're going to massively buff her right clicking"
They also removed her per level(1-18) 0-70% that she would normally gain. This means that you must max q and you will have a higher attack speed in the earlier and mid game but will fall off in the late game. The jinx buff is to make her more viable in the mid game which she struggles in. I dont know if you just want upvotes but please make sure you know what youre talking about first.{{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
: Thanks for your contributions! Please keep in mind that I'm not demanding that my idea be implemented, I'm just exploring the idea.
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=KWgMxJxn,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2018-01-10T17:36:24.129+0000) > > Thanks for your contributions! Please keep in mind that I'm not demanding that my idea be implemented, I'm just exploring the idea. i respected that youre just giving suggestions so i gave my input on why that would or wouldnt work. Also why vayne is strong.
: Let's explore an idea for tweaking Vayne
knock back on vayne isnt the best option for most situations and you usally have to be pretty stupid to get hit by her stun. Play around her ULT and know when to go in and how to position against her. The only time you should be dying to a vayne as a carry is when she has flash and alot of peel. Vayne just needs to not have a giant shield and fleet footwork which makes her q's and auto's a chance for chase downs. Vayne is fine as she is its just the runes and items. If you nerf vayne then you should do it to her ULT by reverting the buff or to her q/w to make less dmg. everything else is fine. i have quite a bit of experience with vayne.
Show more

NightstarReaper

Level 280 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion