Heretics (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nik Nikerson,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=82buZizT,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-21T05:30:26.444+0000) > > You do know that wishing someone gets cancer isn't actually a crime, right? Have you ever had cancer? The chemo alone makes your life hell.
Nope, but I've watched both my parents, 3 grandparents, and and aunt go through it. Still not actually a crime.
: No but its a terrible thing to say and good way to get banned.
Oh it's definitely not something someone should do. It's also not something the police can do anything about.
: why arent you punishing players that are wishing death on other players and their families
You do know that wishing someone gets cancer isn't actually a crime, right?
: Deathmaching
When you're in 7th, you have a 14% chance of playing the guy lower than you, but a 57% chance of playing someone that's in the top 4, simply because of simple statistics. That's the thing about a random system: You have EXACTLY the same chance of playing the person you played against in a previous round as you do someone else. It's just as likely to play the same person 5 times in a row as it is any other combination of opponents.
: Why is Heimerdinger a mage?
They are magical wrenches. Duh.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Honest opinion: TFT is nothing different than a casino
A game having a high variance does not mean it lacks expression of skill. If choices can be made that impact the outcome of the game, it's NOT SOLELY BASED ON RNG. It's the difference between playing poker, which at high levels requires a high amount of skill to win consistently, and just sitting at a slot machine. The latter is pure RNG, the former is a high variance, skill based game. You're right, people shouldn't get upset with variance. They should get upset when they make a mistake and lose due to their own choices, which happens just as much, if not more.
: > [{quoted}](name=Nik Nikerson,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vkt8OeJ9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-17T23:39:22.315+0000) > > Yeah, how dare some people not take this game as seriously as you! It's an outrage that some people just enjoy playing the game. dont see how you enjoy the game just feeding and making sure your entire team loses. Or if your the jungler and just refuse to help a lane that is requesting help. Glad you enjoying the game can impede on others and you see nothing wrong with that. ENTITLED MUCH?
So everyone should have to play how you want and to your level of expectation so you can enjoy yourself? That's not entitled? If you absolutely need stuff to go your way to have a good time, multiplayer team games may not be for you.
: i played like 8 games of tft, you know, the gamemode that replaced nexus blitz, which got way more positive feedback, and stopped playing when I realized this game has zero skill expression and is 90% rng. does _**ANYONE**_ remember nexus blitz getting anywhere near this amount of criticism?
Because people didn't even care enough about it to complain.
: How to not get report
Yeah, how dare some people not take this game as seriously as you! It's an outrage that some people just enjoy playing the game.
: > [{quoted}](name=Nik Nikerson,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6GdJy3LV,comment-id=00020001000000000001,timestamp=2019-08-14T02:22:55.316+0000) > > Or 20 seconds looking at yours, see that you have double digit deaths in a bunch of games, and make a snap decision about you. They aren't going to look any further than your KDA and decide that you're the problem. > > Listen, I'm not trying to give you shit. I'm sure you're a fine player that really does try hard, and I have no reason to believe you're anything other than a treat to play with. But that's exactly the sort of person that's going to get wrongly crucified by angry idiots that want to start a lynch mob because they lost a game. So the what do you recommend happen? Something has to change because trolls are getting more and more out of hand and it is becoming very difficult to believe riot actually does something about this issue. The reason I am so adamant about name and shame is because it’s the best solution i can think of right now but if there is a better one then I would absolutely be on board with it.
If I had the answer, I'd be pitching it to Riot for a boat load of cash. Unfortunately I don't. But I do know that, in all things, the boards are not the answer. Already the boards are flooded with people that just want to complain about how they are hard stuck in Iron because of their teammates. Letting them call out other players isn't going to be a positive move for anyone.
: > [{quoted}](name=Nik Nikerson,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6GdJy3LV,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-08-14T02:03:00.082+0000) > > Let's just say, hypothetically, you have a bad game. You go like, I dunno, off the top of my head, 1/10 in a game we play together. Maybe you're trying your best, but I'm pissed that I lost LP because you got crushed in lane. I then come on here and complain that you're a feeder and a troll, and should be punished for ruining my game, and no one should play ranked with you ever again. Does that really seem like something I should be able to do? > > And if you think that isn't something that would happen, you clearly haven't spent enough time on the boards. Someone would just spend 20 seconds looking at your match history and know that’s not true.
Or 20 seconds looking at yours, see that you have double digit deaths in a bunch of games, and make a snap decision about you. They aren't going to look any further than your KDA and decide that you're the problem. Listen, I'm not trying to give you shit. I'm sure you're a fine player that really does try hard, and I have no reason to believe you're anything other than a treat to play with. But that's exactly the sort of person that's going to get wrongly crucified by angry idiots that want to start a lynch mob because they lost a game.
: > [{quoted}](name=Nik Nikerson,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6GdJy3LV,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-14T01:18:48.975+0000) > > The irony here is that you're exactly the sort of player that's being protected by this policy. How am I being protected by this? I am not a troll and I always try in every game I play. I constantly try to help my team and encourage them to not give up. I am not the person being protected by this policy.
Let's just say, hypothetically, you have a bad game. You go like, I dunno, off the top of my head, 1/10 in a game we play together. Maybe you're trying your best, but I'm pissed that I lost LP because you got crushed in lane. I then come on here and complain that you're a feeder and a troll, and should be punished for ruining my game, and no one should play ranked with you ever again. Does that really seem like something I should be able to do? And if you think that isn't something that would happen, you clearly haven't spent enough time on the boards.
: > [{quoted}](name=Fear the Kayn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LAttBmAU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-13T19:20:08.352+0000) > > I mean if you add stickers that say you won *insert name here* race, and actually won that race, I won't assume the motorcycle is faster I'd just assume you know how to use the motorcycle well. If you won stickers from winning races i assume you got paid for it, not the other way around.
If you compete in anything where the prize is a sticker, you are certainly not getting paid for it.
: Name and shame should be allowed
The irony here is that you're exactly the sort of player that's being protected by this policy.
KazKaz (OCE)
: ADCs in solo lanes need to go
What does bot lane players complaining about mages and bruisers bot lane have to do with any of this? They aren't the ones picking marksmen in mid and top (that would be mid and top laners). ADC players just wanted to be able to play the champions they like in the role they are supposed to play. If someone wants to smurf and play Vayne top, that has nothing to do with ADC mains.
CurS1VE (NA)
: no that's not what it is, it means the most effective team advantage. When there is no baseline there is no meta, it's a time of establishment of what the meta would may or could eventually be.
It doesn't actually matter what the mathematically most effective team is in TfT if no one knows what it is. What matters is what people perceive to be the most effective team and strategy to be. Now, once there are actual numbers to establish what the most effective strategy is, that will likely become the meta, because people want to win. But what is meta is not by default the best way of playing the game. The meta is what you're most likely to see played, not the actual best way of playing.
CurS1VE (NA)
: Void Assassin was literally the thing that everyone was running when TFT launched, no i'm not mad. I'm saying that when a game / rank is new that "Meta" is a bit of a silly thing to tell someone to play because the game being so new means it's really hard to accurately judge how things work because there is little data to show what is "Most Effective" overall. Void is just a simple perk, it doesn't mean it is the most effective though. Voids are easy to get and they do good damage,. It's weird that you think my attitude is bad simply cause i said there isn't really a true meta because the game is so new. To really define what is most effective takes a lot of games played. Hence why you look at some other games and often what you see in the first 1-2 Seasons of gameplay look drastically different to what it is after those early years especially a game like Riot where they actually let Meta develop over time, if Riot was over tuning a specific comp or champ to force a meta to evolve based on that champ then you could easily say that "X" is meta, but Riot does not do that so the idea of looking at something as Meta is actually pretty closed minded. I am consistently getting beat by..hmm, well there are all sorts of different things; Actually i run into Volibear RFC + red Buff a lot and that usually dicks me over..Lets see...Hmmm not too many voids tbh, or demons; lotta Draven stuff, some Blademasters here and there; lotta Glacial and Elementals. I mean there is overall a huge amount of diversity even with how limited things can seem; I've played against some comps where they just happen to get a lot of items and all lv 3's with their 1 cost champs and it can be pretty difficult to win those as well. I'd like to refute your statement furthermore by saying that because there is such a huge amount of power in items, the idea that just building 'Voids' as you said, would actually not mean to much if you never get items or if your opponents just happen to get more. When you say "Meta" It is talking about the Most Effective Team Advantage, Voids are all fine and dandy but to say they are literally just statistically the "best" is foolish because for 1 (as i said earlier) there isn't really any data to fully support that statement considering this game is so new and 2 because the variables of determining whats good is highly subjective because there isn't a standard yet established, so you could read MULTIPLE different articles from different authors and see multiple different pov on the game and each person could feel something is strong or stronger than the other..The point is that it's those peoples opinion, it doesn't make it fact, and to determine something to be "Most Effective" it takes data and at least some factual stats that have a long enough time duration to measure the highs and lows. There are things that are good and may seem strong but there are a lot of variables in play and not much to measure those variables with (yet). I'd be more interested in the actual measure of the champs individually and knowing when they are best rather than saying "Voids are Meta" that doesn't actually tell me anything about the strengths of the champs themselves and how good they are. So yeah, It's just a ridiculous statement and mindset to tell someone to play "Meta" stuff when the game has been out for 3 months and it's still in it's infancy, meta's take time to evolve into if it's done in a healthy way, Riot could force it's hand into something for sure but it looks like they are doing quite the opposite (similar to how they handled League S1) I'd like to read what you are reading tb, what site told you that "Voids are Meta" specifically because I want to know how they came to that conclusion since win rate % is probably impossible to figure out at this stage and did Riot even release that yet? I mean there is a Simulator on op.gg that is like just for fun, nothing really too factual on it considering you can't put items on ppl or see how often a combination wins, so yeah, Love to see where you heard that Voids are Meta because by that logic i could build a Team entirely of Voids and should be able to win..Oh wait, I can't do that can i? Because there aren't 8 Voids.
A meta game absolutely does not take time to develop. A meta game is simply the broader strategies and tactics that are being played. It may change quickly and drastically, but it always exists.
: Remember when you didn't have to buy a season pass?
>they can't even spare 1 thing for Free2Play players. Except, you know, the game itself.
ONI Ahri (NA)
: Autochess Ranked
I guess it just takes a different mind set. I grew up on MtG, particularly draft and sealed deck, and play a fair bit of poker now, so variance like that doesn't bother me. Sometimes you just don't get what you need, sometimes your opponent gets exactly what they need to beat you. It's not anything to get upset about. The idea is to give yourself the best chance at winning, not necessarily the outcome. I guess another thing card games gave me an edge on is not focusing on winning every single time. Success is measured on long term consistency at a high level. I'm okay losing individual games, or performing poorly at a tournament, as long as in the long term I'm winning more and getting better. It teaches you the follies of results based thinking. When you get that out of your head, losing a game doesn't really matter as much as what you take away from that game. Also, I hate Ahri. I may be wrong, but I feel like it's a poor choice to build around her. I've just had her ability completely miss too many times for me to be happy ever picking her.
: > [{quoted}](name=Nik Nikerson,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=LiaoMumn,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-22T14:24:26.168+0000) > > If you're looking to do anything just for the money, chances are you will never make it. Not untrue! I wouldn't be playing League _just_ for the money, it's a game I've genuinely enjoyed. It's just that the climb is such a pain that I wonder if it's worth advancing from hobby to career. I'm leaning no after some conversation here. Better, I think, if I just hang out in normals and 2v1 Sion and Tryndamere with AD LeBlanc.
My point is, if you don't enjoy the climb, it doesn't really matter. The guys in the LCS are in the LCS because they would be playing at the highest level even if they weren't getting paid. It's something they are passionate about. It's what gets them to the next level. If you aren't passionate enough to go through the grind right now, you just aren't ever going to enjoy it enough to reach the highest levels.
: Is LCS worth striving for yet?
If you're looking to do anything just for the money, chances are you will never make it.
Copic (NA)
: Ok lets say that you do get LP for coming in fourth, who's to say that the person who came in first deserves more LP? What if they were just incredibly lucky? So people are randomly just going to get promoted all over the place because they just happen to get lucky a few times over? That doesn't seem very balanced to me.
Because you're only looking at stuff in the short term. Sure, people are going to spike a few games in a row, hit a streak, and go up in rank. Then they are going to go on a losing streak and drop. Seriously, who gives a shit if the guy in first lucked into a few more LP than you in ONE game? You go and play another game, and if you're better than them, it's more likely you'll finish top 4 than them. Meaning the more skilled player will, over dozens, to hundreds of games, consistently climb, while the guy that lucked into a one win will climb in the short term, but likely drop back off. Stop being so short sighted.
: You seem to be missing the point. The name of the game is Teamfight "Tactics" which would imply a tactical game. Not a strategy game, not a draft pick game, not a card game. My suggestions are to make it what the name says it is.
And Magic: The Gathering isn't actually magic.
: Riot probably purposely fked the item drop rate just to piss us off, just like how they purposely fked the solo que normal matchmaking just to piss us off. like why am i always getting 1 or 0 items per camp while i see other people getting 4 items EVERY FKING CAMP????
This is why you don't say bad things about Riot. You get bonus items if you say nice things.
Vreivai (NA)
: It's just that it's a joke that Riot is trying to pretend this is going to be a competitive game mode, implement a ranked system, etc., when luck plays such a large factor in determining the outcome of a match that skill is negligible.
But it isn't that dependent on blind luck. You're drafting against other people out of a shared pool of champions. It's a matter of probability and decision making more than it is luck.
: Typical game of TFT
If you don't like this type of game, just don't play it. It's really that simple.
: > [{quoted}](name=Prandine,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=PslQGRk6,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2019-07-03T02:00:28.357+0000) > > Looking at the game you spend pretty much the whole time arguing with others. According to you you apparently did mute the problem player but then unmuted them once they started spam pinging you. If that's the case then why didn't you just mute their pings as well rather than unmute and argue with them? I get that you were having a bad game and were most likely feeling frustrated, and in those instances I get that it's tempting to argue back, but there was ultimately no benefit I can see from doing what you did there. > > Next time if someone refuses to stop acting up in chat then mute them and don't unmute them later, even if they start spam pinging you, cause at that point they're just doing it to get on your nerves and nothing more. It's better to just focus on the game itself rather than on who can argue the best in chat. > > In terms of punishment while I don't think this merits one on its own if it's a pattern of yours across multiple games then I could see how a chat restriction could be warranted. You may be able to get it overturned with the Support Ticket you filed (just be patient on that front), but in case you don't just remember: less arguing in chat and more playing the game. Well, since you took the time to personally look over the game, You've gone ahead and chat restricted the toxic players with whom OP was conversing, right? It takes two to tango, after all, and if OP needs to "remember: less arguing in chat and more playing the game.", then the exact same blanket statement will fit nice and snuggly right over his toxic teammates.
Well, considering the mods don't work for Riot, and have nothing to do with what goes on in the game, I doubt they chat restricted anyone.
: “Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.” -Sun Tzu They are not synonyms at all. Strategy is something laid out broad for a long term end goal, tactics is the nitty gritty planning every detail in each step along the way. I am simply pointing out the difference between the two, as well as a few changes to help make it a true tactic game. And as far as RNG is concerned, in a true tactical scenario, the only RNG should be coming from individual abilities/buffs/items such as Yordle buff giving miss chance, Gunslinger and Blademaster extra attacks, etc. Whether or not a unit composition is available should not be completely reliant upon random chance, the rarer champions I can see them being harder to get. But when you get 4-5 of one champion as well as those that supplement it and then never see it again to finish out leveling it up, when multiple others are able to rank the same one up to 3 star, that is one of the biggest things I don't like.
Oh, well shit, if Sun Tzu said it, I guess I'm wrong. I also didn't know he spoke English. Again, this is not a "true tactical scenario". It's a draft game. And when multiple other people are leveling champs to level 3, of course you aren't going to see them, your opponents have taken them all. You've been cut, and you just need to start drafting something else. That's part of the strategy of the game: Knowing when to cut bait and when to fight over picks. You're just describing a basic function of everyone drawing from the same pool of picks, which is an inherent part of the game. And it isn't pure random chance, it's a matter of probability. Your choices and your opponents choices alter the probability of seeing any one pick. Yes, variance plays a role, but it isn't what you would define as a game of pure chance.
: Strategy, yes, tactics, no. A true tactical game requires planning, studying and altering plans based on various situations, just like units on the battlefield. Tactics is gathering all information possible and formulating a plan to ensure the desired goal is met. Strategy is child's play by comparison. RNG should have minimal to no impact on a tactical game, where as this has much higher reliance on RNG than blackjack does.
Okay, first, the words are synonyms. You want to assign a strict, personal meaning to "tactics" and "strategy", that's whatever. I'm not nitpicking your use of the term "RNG", so lets just cut each other a break. We both know what the other are talking about. Second, this is not a "tactical" game as how you define it. You can't hold it to the same standards. Third, in what way does this have a much higher reliance on RNG than blackjack?
: > [{quoted}](name=Nik Nikerson,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=O86sQeEg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-01T07:06:14.381+0000) > > Incorrect. This is like claiming poker has no tactics because it relies on RNG. It requires SOME tactic. Mainly choosing on rushing a cheap rank 3 or saving your gold for that huge Draven pick. Either way you will still be boned if items don't drop for you. I've had games where i don't get a single item until wolves.
Yeah, the items need to get fixed. I think pretty much everyone is agreement with that. But I've also won games where I had fewer items than my opponents, mostly because of superior team comp/leveled characters. It's a lot like a card game. Sometimes you will lose to variance. On the flip side, sometimes you just get an unbeatable team comp and win because of it. That doesn't make it bad, and it doesn't mean there isn't strategy to minimize losses and maximize win percentage.
: Now you're dodging the topic at hand because you know it isn't a fair permaban.
No he's not dodging the topic. If you keep doing something, despite being told NOT TO DO IT, you most certainly deserve the punishment you get. Where as the Neeko you played with may have just fucked around in 1 game. So yeah, you probably do deserve it more.
: TFT with actual tactics
>Currently, TFT game mode requires no tactics Incorrect. This is like claiming poker has no tactics because it relies on RNG.
: how is having this mode as its own separate app stopping anyone from having fun?
> [{quoted}](name=rito are scambgs,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Awyb2cpV,comment-id=000f00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-01T05:59:09.252+0000) > > how is having this mode as its seperate app stopping anyone from having fun? It doesn't. It's just unnecessary.
iPrawn (NA)
: Pisses me off when our autofilled ADC mains support, and our autofilled support mains ADC.
I mean, this sort of thing is easily remedied by talking to your teammates and switching roles.
: no u are not sorry ok
> [{quoted}](name=rito are scambgs,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Awyb2cpV,comment-id=000f000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-01T05:20:32.033+0000) > > no u are not sorry > ok I mean, I'm not sorry in the "It's my fault" sort of way. But yeah, I do imagine it sucks having to wait that long in queue. I don't actually wish that sort of thing upon you or anyone playing league. I'm not that cruel. But seriously, chill out, this won't last indefinitely, and let other people have their fun.
: the irony in this u ignored what my post is about and just made up ur own topic
> [{quoted}](name=rito are scambgs,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Awyb2cpV,comment-id=000f0000,timestamp=2019-06-30T22:37:28.183+0000) > > the irony in this u ignored what my post is about and just made up ur own topic 1) That's not irony. 2) I didn't ignore it. I'm sorry your ranked queues suck, but the sacrifice is being made for a game mode plenty of people are excited for, and would like to see stick around, at least for now.
: make tft a separate game
>I don't like this thing, so no one must like this thing Jesus, don't be so self absorbed, not everything is for you.
Xavanic (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nik Nikerson,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=hYNwXUzz,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-28T10:01:24.536+0000) > > You put melee champs as close as you can to the Krug on the right, ranged champs right behind them, assassins to the left. They will all focus down the right Krug first. nope, they run over to fight the other 2 every time i try
I've literally never had that happen, even one time.
Xavanic (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=hYNwXUzz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-28T07:47:16.638+0000) > > Your positioning and como sounds wrong if you're dying to any camp. Rng does ruin the game mode in that some players get substantially more items or consistent unit drops than you, but what you described is one of the few aspects that isn't really dictated by rng. 3 of my champ runs all the way across the board to attack the 3 krugs i don't want them to attack, i've tried but no matter what i do, they always split up and end up dying because of it, like unless i got a really lucky early rolls and got 3 2 stars already they end up dying, since krugs fully heal each time one of them die
You put melee champs as close as you can to the Krug on the right, ranged champs right behind them, assassins to the left. They will all focus down the right Krug first.
DUDE BRO (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sewer Side,realm=OCE,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=N1MyL8yc,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-28T03:35:30.497+0000) > > tfw you realize early game doesn’t matter if you actually build your team with a strategy > > Being at the bottom early is beneficial because 2nd and 3rd carousel has better champions to round out your comps and you get to pick first. tfw you realize strategy doesn’t matter if you can't find a get champ/item you need or see who you're about to fight.
That's where the strategy comes in. You have to adapt to what you're getting.
: TFT is so rng based
It's probably just not for you. Some of us know how to deal with variance, and enjoy games with a high level of it.
: Ofc it is a balance issue? What else? Step 1: Don't balance around fuckin imaginary numbers, holy shit.
I just explained it: There's too many champions and styles of champions that get played top lane. When 60 odd champs get played toplane, of course you're more often going to get super polarized counter picks.
: Crap. I'm looking at the stats now and it seems like for the more popular top laners they have a swing rate of up to 15% between their best and worst match ups (ignoring sylas). This isn't one champ either this is just about every champ. What is riot thinking with all those hard counters. This is crazy. What the crap? Where is the counter play? It's like riot has completely flushed their vision down the drain when it comes to top. If any rioters are reading this, this is wrong. I mean I could see a 10% swing rate at most (55% in a good match up 45% in a bad one) but I'm seeing stuff like 61%/46%. The best one I've seen so far is Karma because she's now a top too. Looks like she's about to get nerfed though with that win rate.
It isn't a balance issue, it's a lane issue. Top lane is the most diverse role in the game because it's the flex role. You've got ranged characters like Kennen and Jayce, Mages, Assassins, Tanks, Divers, Juggernauts, Bruisers, Skirmishers, and anything else you can think of. How exactly do you think you're going to balance all those radically different champions with vastly different play styles so they all average out to about a 50% winrate?
: > [{quoted}](name=AmazoX,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=h7b01gAg,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-25T14:03:21.931+0000) > > It removes crowd control debuffs which Mordekaiser ultimate completely is the living definition of it. Then why does it not remove Camille ult? She does essentially the same thing, minus the isolation. Or jarvan ult. Again does the same thing.
Because there is counterplay to those ults. Camille can be knocked out of her ult. J4's can be flashed, dashed, jumped, or blinked out of. Morde's has none. It's not the same thing.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Why isn't the design team being held responsible for this game's state?
And tell me, how balanced was Xin Zhao on release? What about old Yorick? Old Aatrox? The difference is now they are doing things about it sooner with "mini-reworks", rather than letting the champion rot for years because they can't get the numbers right. You're getting blinded by nostalgia.
: Morde is awesome, and was not transformed into another Riven?
> All Aatrox players are very reluctant on all future reworks because how they were straight thrown under the bus. I feel sorry for the dozens of players this affected.
: you can use it any where what's stopping u i can build 6 nashor teeth and still burst u down if i play it right the item isn't broken but usable but one zhonya item makes my combos useless hence its broken and that game was a 1 year ago btw i appreciate that u find this important enough to stalk me tho
> [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iTo8hnA9,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-23T20:18:48.888+0000) > > you can use it any where what's stopping u My desire to win games?
: It’s because riot says league is a team game but makes it so one person can lose you the game and one person can not win you the game. You have little to no impact on the game if your doing well but if you troll or int you have the most impact on the game.
You really need to stop spouting off platitudes that you read on the boards. For every person that gets crushed in lane and loses, it means someone else crushed their lane and won. I've had plenty of games where a single carry gets fed and just snowballs the game. They are most certainly winning the game for their team.
: Revert Akali. 10 Nerfs after rework = rework was a failure.
Before you declare something a failure you have to first define what the parameters of success are. If the goal is to create a perfectly balanced champion, that doesn't need any nerfs or buffs, then yes, it was a failure. But I would suspect that was never the goal.
: > [{quoted}](name=Nik Nikerson,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nzjeMvPs,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-21T06:48:11.212+0000) > > Did NB get reported? Double standards are a real bad look, and he didn't report the other guy through the normal system either. This is essentially Riot letting a streamer personally wield the ban hammer.
> [{quoted}](name=blindasleep,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nzjeMvPs,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-21T07:04:17.605+0000) > > Double standards are a real bad look, and he didn't report the other guy through the normal system either. This is essentially Riot letting a streamer personally wield the ban hammer. Yeah, but if there wasn't a report against him, whether it was submitted through a support ticket, or the normal system, why should he get punished? Apparently no one in his game thought it was a big enough deal to report him for what he did.
Show more

Nik Nikerson

Level 108 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion