: Only my first game today showed progress, and then after that, nothing was progressing. Hopefully the progress was recorded and just not being inputted, but it's Riot, so fully expecting to have to redo any progress I've done.
I highly doubt they'll be able to retroactively go back and give us credit for any previous games that we played. I don't recall them ever doing that in the past. The match history in the client isn't even loading now so it seems like an issue in their back-end servers (which probably won't be resolved for a while). Good times.
: On NA same thing happening. Actually pretty predictable riot is never prepared for these events.
> On NA same thing happening. Actually pretty predictable riot is never prepared for these events. I'm on NA too and I just won an ARAM but I didn't get credit for it. I also didn't get credit for my First Win of the Day either so I think it's a bigger problem with Missions in general.
: aram mains are the most toxic beings on this game and to add to that they're awful at the game
I mean I just thought it was humorous that he was playing Malphite on a team with 4 other broken ARAM champs and he had the gall to say that at the end of the game. There wasn't any trash talk in /all chat let alone any communication at all between the teams but he still had to pull that one out just for the keks.
Rioter Comments
: I hope they announce Rammus next. {{champion:33}}
> I hope they announce Rammus next. > {{champion:33}} Okay. Seriously though, Rammus wouldn't be bad either. Or you know, like any other tank that's 6-8 years old ({{champion:32}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:106}} ).
Rioter Comments
: Need 1 RP for Scorched Earth Renekton !!
This man deserves far more than 1 RP for this masterpiece.
Rioter Comments
: ***
I logged on to the boards just now to ask a question about the Ranked Season reset and I'm greeted with an unsolicited, shitty comment in my inbox in response to a thread from ages ago. Cool. Awesome. Super duper. The sad thing is that this isn't the first time it's happened either. Why this thread hasn't been closed by a moderator yet is beyond me. But, of course, I'd get banned if I told you or anyone else to go f--- yourselves so I won't do that. I'll simply end my comment by stating that you're one of the prime reasons that Riot needs to implement a Mute and/or Ignore function on these boards. Get a life.
Xcion (NA)
: Guys let it out now...
> cause you already know Ashe, Rule 34 fox, and Ezeral will be seeing another skin this year What about titty pirate and all the e-girl supports?
: Lunar Empress Lux; Her Pets?
>I feel like it's my birthday. It's not your fault. You're not the one making the decisions at Riot Games. May you continue to live in e-girl bliss.
Altiverse (EUNE)
: Ahri hasn't gotten a skin in 125 days!
> Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee It's really unfortunate how people in this thread can't seem to understand the sarcasm of this post and downvote it out of blind anger/hatred.
: I'm not sure where OP pulled this quote from. And we need the community's help to correct things like this: > So far i havent seen those "more skin shards" in boxes, 0 skin shards from leveling up too. Skin shards from leveling up? That's not a thing. It's really harmful to upvote misinformation like this. To really understand about the orange essence nerfs, [here's a really detailed post about the orange essence nerfs](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/fRZopjhE-bring-back-the-old-value-of-orange-disenchant-riot?comment=0009) I made a while back on these boards. Please let us know how you feel about the explanation given there—I promise I'll pass on your feedback to the devs. Just do me a favor and make sure you read the post so your feedback is based on what we actually said about it!
> It's really harmful to upvote misinformation like this Then....maybe get rid of the upvote/downvote feature on the boards so that people can't abuse it? Seriously. Secondly, your explanation for the OE nerf that you posted in the other thread is not going to be good enough to justify Riot's decision. We live in an age of instant gratification. Socially awkward man-children are going to rage if you give them their 10 chicken tendies (orange essence) that they used all of their Good Boy Points on and then later tell them that they're going to have to wait longer to get all 10 tendies next time. They don't want to get their tendies in a month - they're going to want them now. I understand that Riot is a business that exists to make a profit so I understand where you're coming from and I feel for you Cactopus (a little bit). As much as I may despise the bonobos on the Balance Team, I'm still willing to give you some feedback so that hopefully it doesn't sting as bad next time. Use numbers (and charts if necessary) and be upfront about everything. Show people the amounts are going to be adjusted so that people don't have room to complain about it by using the old "but you never told us it would be this bad" line of logic. That way, the numbers can be readjusted to quell any concerns before the changes actually hit live. You'll have a lot less damage control to do if you give people tangible numbers in the future. Good luck.
Broporo (NA)
: Y'know, I'm glad you responded because I had read your topic and the body of your post without opening the screenshot. 003 Errors and the error message in your screenshot are separate errors that need different fixes so ignore the connection guide. For the issue in your screenshot, update your [**permissions**](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/204134104-Setting-up-your-Permissions) to make sure League is able to access that game file, and if that doesn't work it could mean the file it damaged or missing. In that case, you'd wanna run a repair to fix the game files.
I'll give that a shot before I try running a repair/re-installation. Thanks for the advice.
Broporo (NA)
: Those 003 errors are a good sign that something might be blocking your connection with our servers or some of your network settings aren't configured in the best way for League. I'd run through the steps in the [**connection guide**](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752664-Troubleshooting-Connection-Issues), specifically the steps on port forwarding and DNS server settings.
I'm considering just uninstalling and then re-installing the client (mainly because I've been having recurring issues with lag, black screens, etc. ever since the League Client Update that happened earlier in the year). Do you think this could potentially resolve my issues, Dr. Professor Broporo? Edit: I'm able to start up the PBE client but I'm afraid to update it because I fear that the same thing will happen to the PBE client as well. BASED Merrill - we need you.
Rioter Comments
TS Media (NA)
: And that's why he can have both his main and smurf in the top 1-3 spot on the KR ladder consistently. Because he's not the best LoL player. He currently, as it stands, has the best achievements out of all current professional LoL players. As it stands, he's a living legend that's currently still playing and statistically speaking still has the most outstanding achievements to date. Until someone topples him while he's still playing, he is the best league player. If he retires before that point, he'll end up retiring as the best and as a legend. Anyone who comes after him will get the title by default. '#'FeelsGreatBeingIgnorant
> '#'FeelsGreatBeingIgnorant Indeed you are. Like I said in my previous post, he's just had the luxury of being on very good teams. Is Faker a great player? Yes. The best player? Why? Because he's won a couple of championships playing for a team that had the resources to recruit the best players and coaches? He's been solo killed in lane before several times and I'd argue that there are several players out there who are just as mechanically skilled as he is (and who have the _INDIVIDUAL_ stats to prove it). "But it's a team game guyz!!!11!!1" If he was truly far and away the best player, he would have carried SKT in the finals as well. Great player? Yes, that's not up for debate. Best player? Sashay away. https://media.giphy.com/media/2jlDkaipGfgGc/giphy.gif
: Again with attacks based on rank. Which is totally in line with how acerbic your entire initial post was in tone. You can try to mock all my assumptions all you want, but you have neither corrected nor denied them, rather deflecting by trying to discredit them. My assertions still stand.
> My assertions still stand. 69 keks. You've done nothing this thread but spout grandiloquence (that one was for you because you seem to be a fan of bizarre, uncommon words) to make yourself sound informed and validate your point when in reality, you just have a pompous (and really odd) style of speech. Your posts literally culminated in a comment that you could boil down into "Nuh uh, I'm still right because I said so" even though I already explained to you why you're wrong. Finally, your rank actually is unrelated to this conversation but I just wanted to bring it up for the memes. https://www.chicpeajc.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/facebook_event_1671255746468836.png
: You laid down ground for my assumption, saying this the most genuinely happy you've felt in a long time. You completely frame it as joy in failure and anguish, not for seeing a new winner and no crazy flukes. If there is any fault in what I have said to now, it is because you are trolling and/or sadistic.
> You laid down ground for my assumption, saying this the most genuinely happy you've felt in a long time. You completely frame it as joy in failure and anguish, not for seeing a new winner and no crazy flukes. If there is any fault in what I have said to now, it is because you are trolling and/or sadistic. So your assumption is valid because I "framed it as joy in failure and anguish"? No. Your assumption is just an assumption. You tried to fill in the blanks by assuming things about a person that you know nothing about based one sentence. I didn't "frame" anything in any way. Maybe you could have said that if I made a statement and then explained my thought process behind exactly why I felt that way by initially providing more context but I didn't do that. You're the presumptuous troll here who thinks that they can make baseless accusations against others based on 1 sentence and little to no context describing that sentence. You're no God of logic. Just a Bronze 5 God. Now I think that the LUL emote would be appropriate here after you successfully changed the topic and then forced me to correct you.
: Hasn't Duskblade warped the build paths of pretty much every AD assassin? Even Adc's get the item. When was the last time you saw a Zed, Kha, Talon ect, not build it first or second item? Op's argument is sound in my eyes. They do draw parallels from one another. It's an excessive amount of burst that is easily accessible. Not so easy as DFG's point click was but still easily done enough.
> Hasn't Duskblade warped the build paths of pretty much every AD assassin? The thing is that Duskblade _actually belongs_ in assassin builds because it's intended to be an item specifically for assassins so I wouldn't go as far as saying that it's warping their builds. DFG was however because it was forcing mages into buying it as well. The main issue with Duskblade is that no one was buying it so Riot did what they always do with items/champs that no one picks up: they overbuffed it so that it would be an attractive buy for players. Not sure why they haven't learned their lesson yet. They just need to rebalance the numbers on it and give the on-hit proc a cooldown in order to potentially put it in a decent place. Hopefully they go this route but we'll have to wait and see.
Poske (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=NinjaGuy69,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=w2BtZ05g,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-04T15:53:18.688+0000) > > He was literally gutted after Worlds 2016 and then slowly buffed back up over the course of Season 7. Gnar is always - ALWAYS - going to be a contested pick at Worlds if he's at least halfway decent simply due to** being ranged toplaner because those are the best type of bullies.** There fixed it for you
> There fixed it for you It isn't even that he's ranged. Sure, that's annoying but it's more Frozen Mallet that's the problem here. Not sure why they haven't removed it from the game yet. It's a niche item that's abused by the small number of champions who actually buy it.
: I'm assuming winning organization can return to winning you assume they cannot you're assuming more than I am. My ranking has no bearing in evaluating your happiness and emotional distress. If you cannot find genuine happiness in your own accomplishments and rather only in someone else failing then you have problems.
> I'm assuming winning organization can return to winning you assume they cannot you';re assuming more than I am. I'm not assuming anything because I'm not a betting man. I never once said nor implied that SKT can't win next year because I'd rather take a wait and see approach to things like this. That's why I said that we have no idea what their roster is even going to look like next year. We don't know anything yet. > My ranking has no bearing in evaluating your happiness and emotional distress. If you cannot find genuine happiness in your own accomplishments and rather only in someone else failing then you have problems. Hey look, more assumptions. That's what happens when you use words like _IF_. The only problem I have is when people like you try to _assume_ things about others who you don't know anything about. You should fix your problems before you imply strange things about others or talk like you know them. Lastly, there's absolutely nothing wrong with being happy that a particular team lost when they deserved the loss (which SKT did in this scenario) while being equally happy that the better team won. Unfortunately, don't know if the BrokeBack or LUL emote is more appropriate in this situation.
: Duskblade and Deathfire Grasp
Let me start this by saying that Duskblade is _nowhere near_ as broken as DFG was before it was removed. DFG was removed because it was so overpowered that it started warping the build paths of every AP mage and essentially turned them all into AP assassins. You needed to buy it or else you couldn't throw down with your lane opponent, even if it wasn't an optimal item for your champion. The damn thing dealt 15% of a champions MAXIMUM health _and_ it gave you damage amp on top of that. Think about that for a second. Duskblade is nowhere near as broken as DFG was in it's current iteration. I definitely think that the physical damage proc on it needs an internal cooldown in exchange for flat AD on the item but other than that, it's not terribly overpowered or anything at the moment. It may be a staple in every AD assassins' build but it isn't game warping like DFG was.
: Another worlds goes by where Gnar is picked/banned constantly
He was literally gutted after Worlds 2016 and then slowly buffed back up over the course of Season 7. Gnar is always - ALWAYS - going to be a contested pick at Worlds if he's at least halfway decent simply due to all the team-fighting power he brings to a comp. That's just the way it works. Champions with high CC = good, Champions with low CC = bad (generally speaking).
: Can LeBlanc get a buff to her base AD for preseason since savagery is gone?
Or just practice your last hitting so that you don't have to rely on a crutch to help you through the laning phase. It's better for you in the long term too because last hitting is an essential skill that you need if you want to accumulate a lead on your lane opponent without having to kill them in lane.
: Same way they recovered from not even making Worlds in Season 4. Also, if you can only be happy when a team you dislike loses, you have problems.
> Same way they recovered from not even making Worlds in Season 4. Nice baseless assumption. We don't even know how the SKT roster will look like for next season. > Also, if you can only be happy when a team you dislike loses, you have problems. The one with the real problems is you because you definitely like to assume a lot. I don't dislike SKT as a team. I dislike the staleness of Worlds when the same team wins over and over but go ahead and keep implying things, you Bronze 5 God. You legend. #LegendsNeverDie
Blitz100 (NA)
: A Short Open Letter to Faker
>You are the model that every player aspires to be Woah there. Wrong. They deserved that loss because they couldn't adapt to SSG pick/ban strategy nor could they outperform them _as a team_. Faker definitely isn't the greatest player in history. He's just had the luxury of being on good teams in the past. We can't ever know that for sure because, again, _it's a team game_ (as so many people like to point out on these boards). FeelsGreat seeing SKT lose, especially Faker.
: Man like, it isn't even the team plays for me honestly. I watch pro games for fun and to pick up new tricks but man. To see my lane idol, literally someone I aspire and look up to being down like that really breaks me on the inside a little bit.
Samsung Galaxy deserved this win. They played like Gods and wiped the floor with SKT. I thought that it might have been a choke for Longzhu when they got swept by SSG but it was just SSG actually performing well. Koreaboo fanboys rekt. FeelsGreatMan.
yonggon (NA)
: but think about it. samsung the parent company would benefit from SKT losing another korean company
> but think about it. samsung the parent company would benefit from SKT losing another korean company That makes no sense at all. SKT T1 stands for Samsung Korean Telecom **TEAM 1**. They're Samsung's main roster. They represent all aspects of the company. Samsung Galaxy only represent their phone brand. Samsung couldn't give less of a shit about how entertaining a random e-sports tournament is for a group of random spectators. They'd want their main roster to perform well. Go ahead and call it #Rigged or #Scripted if you want but the fact of the matter is that SKT played badly for the entirety of the Knockout Stage (with the exception of Faker). Huni and Peanut have always been inconsistent and the bot lane was under-performing for the last couple of weeks. Koreaboos BTFO'ed.
: THIS NOT THE END !!!! MARK MY FUCKING WORDS
Salty Koreaboo SKT fans eternally BTFO'ed. How can they ever recover? I haven't been this genuinely happy in a long time.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: November 1
> **Adjusting some champ and skin VO** > > We;re currently looking at champs and skins that play their VO to everyone, with the aim of adjusting those that are too chatty, resulting in an annoying experience for others. Don't forget Star Guardian Jinx. She's way too talkative (and the sounds that her guns make are annoying).
: Upvote for #SSGwin Downvote for #SKTwin Comment for #TSMwin
SKT would be the epitome of mediocre if they didn't have Faker. He's been carrying them so hard throughout the playoff stage (not to mention during the previous years as well). I'm so damn tired of seeing the same #ResidentSleeper team win every year. I don't _want_ SSG to win this year. I _NEED_ them to win this year. I can't handle another SKT world championship. I don't even give a fuck that it's going to be another Korean team. Just anyone other than SKT would make me happy.
: SPOILER PROOF WORLDS WEBSITE
You can literally visit www.lolesports.com and watch the VODs of each game one by one. In chronological order. Riot fucks a lot of shit up but the improved VOD uploads is honestly one of the best things they've done this year.
: same reason {{champion:420}} test of spirit mutes all other sounds.
> same reason {{champion:420}} test of spirit mutes all other sounds. I don't think anyone can actually confirm this considering that no one plays Illaoi. I don't even know what an Illaoi is. What even is that? {{sticker:draven-pose}}
: After Getting Educated and Reading the Facts...
>They are broke, irresponsible, and an overall financial detriment to the league. It's this part that so many fanboys/fangirls don't understand (mostly because they're either 12, ignorant to the world of finance, or both). There are several reasons that people have to be upset with Riot, such as the lack of communication regarding these types of decision or their refusal to improve the MMR System in Ranked queues but this decision isn't one that they should be getting criticism for. Riot is a business that exists to make money and can't take the risk of partnering with a team like Immortals - a team that's been operating at a loss ever since they entered the NA LCS back in 2015. They should really highlight that in the statement they make in November if they want to silence the haters and the uninformed.
: While I think the LCS leagues involve a decent amount of scripting, the international tournaments involve none. RIOT can’t make 5-6 different leagues all supports the same general idea. If Worlds was scripted, TSM would win every year.
I think you might have missed the humor that I was trying to inject into my post.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=NinjaGuy69,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=hdlhEoiY,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-15T00:38:09.095+0000) > > I understand that. Believe me, I do (but you're wrong). Unfortunately, you totally disregarded the point I was trying to make and dropped the spindle on that broken record you've got. Again. I agree with you that no one has the right to ruin another person's game. It's just frustrating when more skilled individuals (especially lone wolves) are forced to endure a losing game and waste more time because of unskilled teammates who don't realize that they're losing badly (mostly because we can't see the total gold per team as a stat in game). This wouldn't be an issue if the MMR system was actually working as intended....but it isn't. You know it's true when Riot even references that shit in Akali's taunt. > > Now if I was a shitter, I wouldn't have a right to complain. I would be the reason why those surrender votes get started. But I'm not a shitter and I'm rarely the cause of my team's losses. This kind of stuff creates a frustrating experience for players like me when I have to constantly throw up the surrender vote in a considerable portion of my games due to unskilled teammates just to have the vote fail due to two randoms. Furthermore, we can do better than the "well that's just the way it is" mentality that you're so preciously attached to. If this was a relatively obscure grievance then people would probably be okay with Riot ignoring it. But it's not. I've seen this same type of thread several times and I'm sure you have too. You may not want to admit that it's a problem, but it is and it needs to be addressed. It's a cliche but what the hell: the first step to solving a problem is admitting that you have one. Kek Im the best. But i still surrender cuz muh teams bad. Hahhhahahaha. Thanks for the laugh bro.
> Kek > > Im the best. > > But i still surrender cuz muh teams bad. > > Hahhhahahaha. > > Thanks for the laugh bro. Uh....okay. https://i.imgur.com/QAKFpPF.gif
Chermorg (NA)
: How does the game decide, in the middle of the game, which people should be considered "shitters"? Further, why does someone's skill level mean anything? Their votes count as much as yours do, and that's a whole other theme. You do not get to boss your team around and your opinion is not worth more or less because of your skill level. Hence why it's an anonymous vote. You don't know *who's* voting unless they say it in chat, and even then they may be lying.
> How does the game decide, in the middle of the game, which people should be considered "shitters"? Seriously? It's pretty obvious who is and who isn't performing well during a game when a surrender vote goes up regardless of whether or not a game has been settled. This isn't something that I should have to explain. Furthermore, it's irrelevant because this isn't the topic at hand. > Further, why does someone's skill level mean anything? Their votes count as much as yours do, and that's a whole other theme. You do not get to boss your team around and your opinion is not worth more or less because of your skill level. I never said that my teammates' skill levels matters nor did I say (or even imply) that my vote should be worth more if I'm a higher elo or if I'm performing better. I'm simply talking about the increased level of frustration when having to play with unskilled teammates (or teammates who are underperforming) in games that don't have a clear win condition. You're implying way too much here to the point that you're just putting words in my mouth. My main point is that the Surrender option is designed to help mitigate some of these problems by giving players a way out of unfavorable games, but the way it works now makes it difficult for players to make use of it in certain situations. Something needs to change to help reduce the frustration that comes from stubborn teammates who just won't surrender. https://media.giphy.com/media/3oriOgGsFmFALWPixi/giphy.gif
Chermorg (NA)
: I will say this as others have already but hopefully this time in a way that makes sense: When you queue up for a game, you are agreeing that you will fight until the nexus falls. There doesn't even *have* to be a surrender option. Just as you can't flame others or intentionally feed, you can't give up early unless the *vast* majority of the team wants to. What right do 3 people have to ruin 2 peoples' game by forcing them to quit? You signed up for the game. You don't get to quit just because you don't like how it's going. Play it until the end unless the team (4 of them) agree to surrender.
I understand that. Believe me, I do (but you're wrong). Unfortunately, you totally disregarded the point I was trying to make and dropped the spindle on that broken record you've got. Again. I agree with you that no one has the right to ruin another person's game. It's just frustrating when more skilled individuals (especially lone wolves) are forced to endure a losing game and waste more time because of unskilled teammates who don't realize that they're losing badly (mostly because we can't see the total gold per team as a stat in game). This wouldn't be an issue if the MMR system was actually working as intended....but it isn't. You know it's true when Riot even references that shit in Akali's taunt. Now if I was a shitter, I wouldn't have a right to complain. I would be the reason why those surrender votes get started. But I'm not a shitter and I'm rarely the cause of my team's losses. This kind of stuff creates a frustrating experience for players like me when I have to constantly throw up the surrender vote in a considerable portion of my games due to unskilled teammates just to have the vote fail due to two randoms. Furthermore, we can do better than the "well that's just the way it is" mentality that you're so preciously attached to. If this was a relatively obscure grievance then people would probably be okay with Riot ignoring it. But it's not. I've seen this same type of thread several times and I'm sure you have too. You may not want to admit that it's a problem, but it is and it needs to be addressed. It's a cliche but what the hell: the first step to solving a problem is admitting that you have one.
Chermorg (NA)
: When you queue for a game, you agree to sit through the game until a nexus explodes. You do not get to decide to ruin 4 other peoples game, as well as make it less fun for the enemy team. The surrender **vote** is a vote that everyone takes part in to determine if a "supermajority" of the team (i.e. a simple majority +1) thinks the game's unwinnable. You do not get to impose your view on two other people who do not wish to surrender.
Your post essentially boils down to "deal with it because that's just the way it is" while ignoring the point that OP is trying to make. Something does need to be done about the way that the Surrender option currently works. The concept of a supermajority being required for a surrender is unfair and favors premades/unskilled players who don't understand how a gold lead works while being detrimental to lone wolf players. This is especially true in ranked. And though I will cede that not surrendering can sometimes lead to a victory if you can hold out long enough to equalize the gold values, waiting rarely yields a victory because you would essentially need to do one of the following: 1. Outscale the enemy team (if you team comp allows for it). 2. Drag the game out to 50 minutes or so in order to equalize the gold values via ambient gold generation. 3. Capitalize on a large mistake/mistakes that the enemy team made. Now let's be realistic here: this is solo queue. That shit rarely ever happens (especially in low elo solo queue). I've been playing this game for almost 4 years now and I've played thousands of games. It's a great honor. Can you believe that, folks? Incredible. Absolutely incredible. I can tell you from experience - valuable experience, by the way - that refusing to surrender rarely ever works in your favor. Believe me. It's yuge. It's fake news when you try to say that people are trying to impose their views on others. Make League of Legends Great Again. (You forced me to do this because you chose to be difficult). Seriously though, OP is right. The Surrender option needs to be changed.
: Honor leveling is impossible? :P
It takes a long time to level up honor and this is known considering that Riot stated that Honor leveling is intended to happen over the course of a season rather than the course of a few days/weeks. It took me almost 3 months to hit Honor Level 5. I started out at Honor Level 2 (just like everyone else) and was playing several games almost every single day until I hit level 5. Riot has stated that they don't want it to be a vague grindfest but that's pretty much what it boils down to in the end. My best advice is for you to play as much as reasonably possible, stay positive (or at least neutral), do your best in game and to most importantly be patient.
Porocles (NA)
: It's currently being hugged to death, per our [announcement thread](https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-pbe-feedback/JtsFmpNI-pbe-sign-ups-are-open). We don't have visibility on PBE, if you have any feedback you'll want to shoot it over in that thread. Hang tight!
Hi Porocles. I've been getting the same error message as the OP of this thread. Do you know how long the PBE sign-ups will be available for? Also, do you know if will the sign-ups close after a certain date/time or will they close after a certain threshold is met?
Broporo (NA)
: Ayyyyyy how's it been NinjaGuy
Not too bad, just living the Honor 5 life. FeelsGoodBro.
: Will Dragonblade Riven ever return to shop?
I was under the assumption that it returned to the shop each year during the Lunar Revel event. I could be wrong though because I haven't purchased too many Lunar Revel skins over the years.
Broporo (NA)
: Yep, that's why I mentioned that this happens at Master/Challenger tiers.
> Yep, that's why I mentioned that this happens at Master/Challenger tiers. I don't actually have a question regarding my eligibility for the Ranked Season Rewards. I just wanted to say hi, Broporo. Looking forward to those spicy Graves chromas. {{sticker:vlad-salute}}
: Tbh I really dislike the Zed skin.
All of the animations for the skin except for reactivating his W to switch with your shadow look really bad. The skin itself looks really rushed and uninspired too, especially the legs and the shurikens on his back. Worst skin I've seen Riot release in a long time (and this is coming from a Zed main). Not even SKT T1 Zed is this bad.
Sukishoo (NA)
: Katarina... She has two Harrowing skins now. and Zed... wtf. Neither of them needed more skins.
> Katarina... She has two Harrowing skins now. and Zed... wtf. Neither of them needed more skins. https://c1.staticflickr.com/8/7693/17123251389_bed3c3a1ba_b.jpg
: Hey TheHobbits! You are spot on with your analysis! Kayn was a tricky Champion to design since he has 3 models. The idea behind his design was to figure out what he was going to sound like during base form (Kayn), his shadow form (Ascended Kayn) and his Darkin form (Rhaast). Each form has very little variation in the abilities so I found opportunity sonically to push those thematics a little farther, I designed the kit on Base and copied them over to each form and embellished textures and tonalities I thought worked well with each form's thematic... -Base form Kayn is recognized by the raw sound of the scythe with a touch of foley for specific moments, which is played up to make him feel dangerous. I used minimal magic throughout his spells to save room for more magic during other forms. -Shadow form Kayn identifies as being sleek, fast and dangerous. We want his sound to reflect that. Using shadow magic and blue tonal magic we can build on the sound that was made for base Kayn, editing in layers where we could add the more character. -Rhaast was the difficult one, I didn't want just bloody sounds for each slice, I wanted something that pulls him far from shadow and base form, and the distorted synth textures you hear I sprinkled throughout his kit. More than just dangerous Rhaast had to sound scary and evil. I found this by using lots of distortion on all the synth textures that were built for him, then carefully editing them into the sounds I created for Base Kayn to give Rhaast a darker/Darkin personality. Let me know if this answered your question!
I think the Sound Team did a great job on the Kayn sound effects. I especially enjoy the sound effects for all of Rhaast's spells as they sound almost alien-like. My one issue is with Shadow Assassin Kayn's W. Why did you guys choose to make it sound like a seagull cry?
: I've done this before. Let me post the ACTUAL line of code: if (reportCount > 0) { ... } It's line 57 of this particular class. I wrote it.
> I've done this before. Let me post the ACTUAL line of code: > > if (reportCount > 0) { > ... > } Hi Tantram. I hope you're doing well. Also, is the return type for this class Void?
Show more

NinjaGuy69

Level 105 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion