Ranmaru (NA)
: Hosting Extraction onslaught
I can go yasuo 2 augments though bc I want all the tewards. Ninjacat990 IGN
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Keyru (NA)
: Boards Moderation Discord Verification
: Just out of curiosity, why do people have to comment "bump"? Isn't the request automatically bumping the thread?
> [{quoted}](name=Lace Up,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=87Apid6E,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2017-07-01T23:28:02.595+0000) > > Just out of curiosity, why do people have to comment "bump"? Isn't the request automatically bumping the thread? great question! The reality is, this lets me know who is paying attention to the post rather than needlessly posting randomly. That way I will do the art pieces of those who pay attention first!
: Can you maybe draw wolf and lamb sitting down, with each of them eating one half of an apple that they split? B U M P
> [{quoted}](name=TherianSeal,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=87Apid6E,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-07-01T19:59:13.329+0000) > > Can you maybe draw wolf and lamb sitting down, with each of them eating one half of an apple that they split? > B U M P COMPLETED FOR NOW! MAY E COLOURING BUT PLEASE ENJOY THIS FOR THE TIME BEING!
mkyner (NA)
: BUMP Canadian Sejuani. Mountie uniform, riding a moose instead of her current mount, and armed with a hockey stick instead of her sword-thing. BUMP
> [{quoted}](name=mkyner,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=87Apid6E,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-07-01T20:29:56.235+0000) > > BUMP > > Canadian Sejuani. Mountie uniform, riding a moose instead of her current mount, and armed with a hockey stick instead of her sword-thing. > > BUMP COMPLETED FOR NOW! MAY E COLOURING BUT PLEASE ENJOY THIS FOR THE TIME BEING!
Megagon (NA)
: He was very exact why can't this sexy gentleman {{champion:27}} be drawn? he's very sexy i know it's intimidating.
> [{quoted}](name=Megagon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=87Apid6E,comment-id=000300000001,timestamp=2017-07-01T22:56:29.748+0000) > > He was very exact why can't this sexy gentleman {{champion:27}} be drawn? he's very sexy i know it's intimidating. both he and you did not adhere to rule 3.
: What did i overlook?
> [{quoted}](name=Movespeed,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=87Apid6E,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-01T21:28:41.183+0000) > > What did i overlook? Please see rule 3!
bpro (NA)
: Trying a new thing here/
Support, Bronze III!
baetoevn (NA)
: Bump I would love to see a derpy Xayah and a derpy Rakan as a cute background! Maybe with their adorable wings forming a heart! (Color) Thanks! <3
> [{quoted}](name=CFood,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=87Apid6E,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-07-01T21:01:07.612+0000) > > Bump > > I would love to see a derpy Xayah and a derpy Rakan as a cute background! Maybe with their adorable wings forming a heart! (Color) Thanks! &lt;3 Can you give me a pose idea of what you want?
: > [{quoted}](name=Ninjacat990,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=87Apid6E,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-01T20:55:05.486+0000) > > However, I&#x27;ve made it VERY CLEAR that you need to comment bump if I look at your request. I am currently doing a request that obeyed this. The others simply HAVE NOT FOLLOWED ONE OF 4 SIMPLISTIC RULES. not sure what you mean by comment bump. new comments bump up posts automatically. at least for people who dont sort the forum by upvotes but by most recent posts. either way it might help telling people which rule in specific they overlooked to avoid confusion. sometimes it might just be a misunderstanding.
> [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=87Apid6E,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-01T21:00:04.357+0000) > > not sure what you mean by comment bump. new comments bump up posts automatically. at least for people who dont sort the forum by upvotes but by most recent posts. > > either way it might help telling people which rule in specific they overlooked to avoid confusion. sometimes it might just be a misunderstanding. I've made a change to hopefully make it more clear. Thanks for your input, Critmaster
mkyner (NA)
: BUMP Canadian Sejuani. Mountie uniform, riding a moose instead of her current mount, and armed with a hockey stick instead of her sword-thing. BUMP
> [{quoted}](name=mkyner,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=87Apid6E,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-07-01T20:29:56.235+0000) > > BUMP > > Canadian Sejuani. Mountie uniform, riding a moose instead of her current mount, and armed with a hockey stick instead of her sword-thing. > > BUMP haha, loving it! I'll work on it next!! {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Ninjacat990,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=87Apid6E,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-07-01T20:34:09.348+0000) > > make sure you read the post FULLY, please! ok, first of all youve got two versions of the same thread going that youre still reacting to. i recommend asking a moderator to merge them. also, if you just react to every post like this with a copy pasted message, people will just expect this to be a troll. ive seen artists work with less detail than what some of the posts have given you. if you want more, you should provide an example so people know exactly how much into detail theyre supposed to go and what you want them to give you.
> [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=87Apid6E,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2017-07-01T20:47:32.753+0000) > > ok, first of all youve got two versions of the same thread going that youre still reacting to. i recommend asking a moderator to merge them. > > also, if you just react to every post like this with a copy pasted message, people will just expect this to be a troll. > > ive seen artists work with less detail than what some of the posts have given you. if you want more, you should provide an example so people know exactly how much into detail theyre supposed to go and what you want them to give you. However, I've made it VERY CLEAR that you need to comment bump if I look at your request. I am currently doing a request that obeyed this. The others simply HAVE NOT FOLLOWED ONE OF 4 SIMPLISTIC RULES.
Símo (NA)
: Can you draw this sexy gentleman named {{champion:27}} ?
> [{quoted}](name=Símo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=87Apid6E,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-07-01T20:21:54.018+0000) > > Can you draw this sexy gentleman named {{champion:27}} ? make sure you read the post FULLY, please!
: Can you maybe draw wolf and lamb sitting down, with each of them eating one half of an apple that they split? B U M P
> [{quoted}](name=TherianSeal,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=87Apid6E,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-07-01T19:59:13.329+0000) > > Can you maybe draw wolf and lamb sitting down, with each of them eating one half of an apple that they split? > B U M P hey hey! Lovin the idea! I've started the basics now!
: Soraka and Urgot vs Tahm, Jinx and Skarner (ganking). Everybody dies but Soraka... Triple kill :)
> [{quoted}](name=MEGÁDETH,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4jpicIpt,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-07-01T20:09:26.086+0000) > > Soraka and Urgot vs Tahm, Jinx and Skarner (ganking). Everybody dies but Soraka... Triple kill :) make sure you read the post FULLY, please!
: Hi! Could you try Volibear arm wrestling Braum? Perhaps have the scene locked at a stalemate. Bump!
> [{quoted}](name=Angus The Bear,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4jpicIpt,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-07-01T20:00:51.423+0000) > > Hi! Could you try Volibear arm wrestling Braum? Perhaps have the scene locked at a stalemate. make sure you read the post FULLY, please!
Jbels (NA)
: Could you do Sion and Galio in the middle of a fight with both of their fists smashed into each other? Please...?
> [{quoted}](name=Jbels,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4jpicIpt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-01T19:59:43.614+0000) > > Could you do Sion and Galio in the middle of a fight with both of their fists smashed into each other? Please...? make sure you read the post FULLY, please!
Rioter Comments
: is this limited to league of legends art
> [{quoted}](name=Dunkin Darius,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=87Apid6E,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-07-01T19:46:15.392+0000) > > is this limited to league of legends art What did you have in mind? (also please make sure you've read the rules FULLY)
: How about rengar as he leaps from the brush
> [{quoted}](name=Movespeed,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=87Apid6E,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-01T19:44:47.067+0000) > > How about rengar as he leaps from the brush Please make sure you've read the rules fully (by this comment I can see you haven't)
Rioter Comments
Lyte (NA)
: Rewards for positive play
I always do my best to stay positive aND help the community grow, awesome job riot!
: 5 New PROJECT skins confirmed
it's not kayle, its leona. but the others are right i do believe
iDONGERz (NA)
: Rank 5's team Looking for Support and Mid Lane
I'm b2 going on b1 this season, I'd be interested in supporting ^^
Rioter Comments
: OBVIOUSLY, Hes a Great Sage Toad from Naruto, who had a GIANT Catfish for a mother. Details people, Details.{{champion:21}}
of course. How could I have been so blind?! o-o (on a side note I'm sitting waiting for Nine-tailed fox Ahri.)
blupengu (NA)
: this guy and his accent immediately gave me Princess and The Frog vibes :P
that'd be a neat skin idea. Like prince Tahm Kench and then a princess [female champ i haven't figured out yet]
: Ekko Q&A 5/21
last *minute* as always, rito :'D
Sefinh (NA)
: Just don't accept it then, and you'll never have to worry about it :)
> [{quoted}](name=Sefinh,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=xN91cklB,comment-id=00080001,timestamp=2015-04-30T20:51:42.028+0000) > > Just don't accept it then, and you'll never have to worry about it :) lmao yes. Cut off connections i need more time for league :P
: Find your IRL friends in League now
yay, a new great way to burn my friendships IRL to the ground thanks rito :P
: Last year Urf The Manatee was just an April Fools prank. He was mentioned but wasn't given a champion spotlight or anything. Only URF the gamemode was released.
actually, Urf The manatee was an april fools prank long before that. They featured him in one of Warwicks' old skins, so it wasn't only last year. He just makes regular appearances :)
: Unveiling the future of League of Legends
I'm praying this is an april fools joke XD
: Tribunal
The tribunal is currently in recess and has been for a while, meaning no old nor new players are currently able to access it :) hope that helps
: Music Team Q&A [COMPLETED]
With a grand composition, how many awesome people were in one room recording at once? Also, I can't help but love the fact that the rioters and staff are having lengthy discussions on perfection defined by beards
: Happy New Year!
no riot, happy new year to you. It's the staff's dedication and awesomeness that keeps this game continuing and progressing for the better. Here's to hoping it keeps progressing through 2015! :)
Shamont (NA)
: Champion Concept: Gryndheim, the Usurper
: looking for duo partner
are you adc or supp? I main support so yeah ^^
: what if we just turned taric into a total badass
Taric is already perf, he just needs a little touching up. Personally I really like his design
: There should be more than just this contest! You know only the extremely artsy, and people that can carve pumpkins well will win this! I on the other hand carve pumpkins that still look like a 6yo did it. I for one feel left out, and that I have no chance of winning this!
Oi mate :D that's the point. random people are chosen, and it's all about showing your stuff. If you're bad at art, enter a contest to prove how well you play, something like that. I find if i push myself to the limit, I can at least try to compete alongside everyone else
: League-o’-Lantern contest winners!
I've decided if i win, I'm gonna give away all my rp in mystery stuff to fellow summoners, just for being awesome :D i made a braum-kin, cuz he's my favourite champ I feel that the group of leaguers have been so very nice to me, I should give some back. I kinda have all the wanted skins too anyways ;) Have a safe and happy halloween everyone! {{champion:201}}
: {{champion:157}} just wondering but what if there was a atlantis yasuo skin? where he throws waves or waterspouts instead of tornadoes and his wind wall is water? and the shield is water? also lets get a gandalf azir skin {{champion:268}} YOU SHALL NOT PASS!
If gandalf azir hapens i demand balrog cho'gath
: I was in the Navy on deployment when Championship Riven came out. I'll never see her again.
I agree with everyone else! thank you for your service!
: Warriors
Anyone else notice when the keypad smashes it spells "LoL" ?
: Warriors
Thank you for this Rito. Personally i love the animations and plan on delving into them myself, and this renewed my faith in it. It's sharp, fast animations coupled with the strong voice of Imagine Dragons brought pride to the Championship Series :D
: Azir, the Emperor of the Sands, Revealed
wasn't this guy suggested by someone on the concept forums? I'm kinda oblivious and saw something like this. If so... YEAH! GO RIOT! FOOR THE LITTLE GUYS!
: What if I had a gun that shot other guns{{champion:222}}
would the gun that came out of the gun that shot guns shoot another gun or would it shoot bullets?
: Lists of Legends: More of the Champion Teasers You Might’ve Missed (Part Two)
Show more

Ninjacat990

Level 48 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion