: Why do I feel so Lonely/Miserable ?
First step is to not brag when asking for help. Second step is to just talk to people.
zPOOPz (NA)
: And why let it go that far? Why let people that ruin games for possibly hundred of people? Why do people have to put up with it?
Making an issue out of it perpetuates the problem (which means more people have to put up with it). If you ignore the kids, they will stop being annoying, and then no one has to deal with it, and we don't have to listen to brats whine about "toxic" shit either.
: Flaming Swords Above Champion's Heads
Gathering Storm adding AP/AD. Happens every 10 minutes.
Rioter Comments
: Can Poppy get some love?
Or they can just revert her to her rework's launch state, when she was fine, and played smoother (not old Poppy, the state she was in immediately after her rework). But they won't do that. That's too reasonable and doesn't ever put her in an FOTM state to make money off her.
: >"Other companies will ban you for trolling and actually ruining games and being a problem, but they won't ban you for saying trigger words very infrequently. Now, if it's a problem and you're actively berating everyone and calling everyone all kinds of offensive words, yeah, they might chat ban you for a while or give you a suspension so you can calm down, but they won't just up and 14-day ban you for saying the 3-letter F word." >"which, by the way, is not an issue in other games because they don't obsess over it). " Behold. Contradicting. And then. >"Now, if it's a problem and you're actively berating everyone " Basically agreeing that consistently being "toxic" is a problem. So while you can spew whatever to me, I will report in case it is a regular pattern for them. The usual punishment tiers for the game are: 10 game chat restrict 25 game chat restrict 14 day ban Perm ban So they have 2 mutes to help you clam down first and the only way you skip to a 14 day on first offense is Hate Speech/encouraging self harm. Which Hate Speech isn't what our focus was. Yes, empathy, at the very least I know 50 students who learned that lesson. I can only hope it stays with them as they grow. In response to another thing you posted farther along. The reason why Riot doesn't just hire a team to deal with feeder/troll reports is because it would still cost too much. I base it off that an employee would need to watch the entire match to fairly judge and ideally you would want at least 3 different employees to watch the same game separately. We will low ball and say an average game is 20 minutes. That is 3 games reviewed in an hour. And 24 games reviewed by a single person in an 8 hour work day. Assuming 100 employees that is 2400 games reviewed in a work day. Looks nice (also basing off only 1 person reviewing a game), but how many games were reported? Lets go ahead and low ball again and say 5000 games. Of the 2400 games how many turned out to be false reports? Probably 90% (admittedly a number I pulled out of thin air, but fair I think). 2600 reports to look out tomorrow, more generating at night and then 5000 more during the work shift. If you feel any of these numbers are exaggerated or you would simply like to counter, I do enjoy speaking to you. So please feel free. If it seems I misread something, also point that out.
No, it's not a contradiction. You can throw out slurs and "hate speech" in WoW, Overwatch, GW2, BDO and so many other huge games with no issues unless you are actually a problem. They don't just look at your chat log, see that one word, and auto ban you like Riot does -- but, then, they're also not F2P, so they don't need to reset accounts to make more money off of you. FF does that, but that's because a good half the playerbase is gay, trans or something else weird and easily triggered. The other funny thing... the word "toxic" doesn't even exist outside of the League playerbase (I mean unless you're talking science). I've been playing MMOs and online games since I was 8 (that'd be what, 2002?), and I never even heard the term "toxic" until I came to League in the early part of S5. And they don't need to rewatch an entire game (unless they need to specifically for that case), they have all kinds of information on you like where you usually click, keybinds you use, play patterns, champs you play, things you do, all that. They can just glance at that information for a minute or two, and know whether or not you were trolling -- Tantrum has done just that many times when he "smites" people. Plus, according to Riot, <1% of the population is ever validly reported. So I can't imagine it's that many reports.
TrulyBland (EUNE)
: So how did it start in the first place? I'm pretty sure nobody complained about toxicity before it was actually a thing. Frankly, you seem to have a very naive view of the world. There are people who lack empathy as well as those who willingly do not exert it, who will let every tiny bit of frustration out on anybody who is in their vicinity, regardless of whether or not they are actually reasponsible. You have these people in real life, too. But there they most of the time have immediate social consequences to such actions, whereas in games like LoL such consequences need to be more actively enforced.
It started because of Light, Tantrum and their posses. They created an issue where there wasn't one (I have theories on why that is, but that's not the point here). Used to be you were only banned if you were a problem, but then they infected the game with all their SJW bullshit and hypersensitive bots, and now you can hardly even use chat without fear of being punished. We have these people in real life too. They call themselves LGBTQA+ (or whatever their ridiculous acronym is), Black Lives Matter, and so on -- creating issues out of nothing, and causing division in society. Why? I don't know. Just seems to be a vanity show to me.
Xidphel (NA)
: It won't. They'd just move on to other people in other matches. And as I said, not everyone can simply ignore.
And if they don't get attention in the next game, they'll move onto another. And if they still don't attention, they'll just give up after a while.
Jo0o (NA)
: But isn't this thread an example of starting an argument? I don't think there's much productive potential here. The value in banning individuals for toxic chat, and the relative difficulty in establishing that somebody is trolling/inting, has been discussed to death.
> [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7jrmQAs5,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-17T00:12:52.629+0000) > > The value in banning individuals for toxic chat There is no value in it. It just perpetuates the whole culture of "toxicity" and calling it out. If everyone fucking stopped, it'd go away.
: Paraphrasing, "Toxicity is not an issue in other games, because they don't obsess over it." Games that disagree: Overwatch: Community complains of toxicity, Blizzard had to disable reports for it because people were abusing the system when other picked non meta. (which forcing a pick itself is toxic.) DOTA 2: They use the Prisoner Island method, but that means people still get reported for toxicity. Smite: they seem to mainly do manual reviews after a certain number of game reports. (are you seeing a trend that most MOBAs dela with this?) CS:GO - Usually this one just results in multiple mutes on the player. Rocket League: What's this? Banning for toxic behaviours? https://www.rocketleague.com/news/code-of-conduct-and-banning-policy/ Xbox Live You can be punished on that community too. I feel society more is trying to teach the next generation to be empathetic and have self control.
Empathetic? Ha! Hahaha! That's a good one! No, what a lot of modern companies are doing is catering to the easily triggered SJW crowd (which is also the cool thing to be among teens nowadays) so they can maximize profits. Other companies will ban you for trolling and actually ruining games and being a problem, but they won't ban you for saying trigger words very infrequently. Now, if it's a problem and you're actively berating everyone and calling everyone all kinds of offensive words, yeah, they might chat ban you for a while or give you a suspension so you can calm down, but they won't just up and 14-day ban you for saying the 3-letter F word. Once again, it's the very vocal minority trying to dictate to everyone else -- as has always been the case.
Jo0o (NA)
: *Literally* it's a thread where the OP talks about being frustrated by having difficulty making friends. I'm not sure how I can be more tactful about that fact, beyond simply not bringing it up. I suppose I could have done so, but this is the latest in a series of several downvote-farming complaint threads in PB by the same author, so I figured identifying the pattern would actually be worth discussing.
I don't really care if you bring it up or not. One of the biggest reasons I never make friends is because I never talk to anyone -- and when I do, it's about things totally over most peoples' heads, or they don't agree with what I say. So people just avoid me, and I avoid them. I don't want to start arguments or anything anyway (which I typically do online because the internet makes people braver and talk more), so I'd just rather keep to myself. I just live in the wrong place and time.
: And you'd be wrong - flamers in a game cause statistically lower win rates.
And that's bullshit. That'd be what we call confirmation bias.
: > [{quoted}](name=Niyumi,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7jrmQAs5,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-01-16T22:31:01.381+0000) > > You know, I don&#x27;t particularly want to be friends with most people. The overwhelming majority of people in America and northwest Europe are disgusting in one way or another, and a good portion of those people need to be shipped off to some remote island and banned from leaving -- then they could ruin their own lives instead of everyone else&#x27;s. > > And no, it&#x27;s not mutual respect. It&#x27;s pushing an agenda of vanity, and demanding respect for things that don&#x27;t deserve it -- and anyone who doesn&#x27;t is punished. As an (heteroromantic) asexual white male, I am the most hated thing in the world (at least in Europe, Canada and America), and the whole SJW movement will repeatedly remind me of that. Where is my respect? Now, if I were to say ***anything*** that could be thought of as negative towards any &quot;minority&quot; race or any deviant sexuality... I&#x27;d be instantly put in jail for hate crimes, banned from the game, branded a bigot or a homophobe or whatever... that&#x27;s not mutual respect. That&#x27;s demanding my respect while giving none in return. Who says they hate you because you're a white male?? And as for the "flamers get punished but not the trolls", If you're talking about intentional feeders, they do they punished. They're just not as easy to spot because you don't know if they're lrgit trolling or having a bad game (other people's word, not mines)
> [{quoted}](name=DarkSkinned Papi,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7jrmQAs5,comment-id=000000000004,timestamp=2018-01-16T23:42:10.937+0000) > > Who says they hate you because you&#x27;re a white male?? Every flavor of SJW. People bent on sexuality think straight people and "cis-males" are evil. People bent on race think whites are evil. Feminists think guys are evil. Normal people think I'm weird or depressed or something since I say I'm asexual. So all these people hate me, and announce it to the world every day, and it's totally fine because I'm an oppressor and all that bullshit. But I'm not allowed to have an opinion of my own for those same reasons. Seems a little backwards, doesn't it? > And as for the &quot;flamers get punished but not the trolls&quot;, If you&#x27;re talking about intentional feeders, they do they punished. They&#x27;re just not as easy to spot because you don&#x27;t know if they&#x27;re lrgit trolling or having a bad game (other people&#x27;s word, not mines) Yeah I call bullshit. Tantrum has proven that it's really very easy to spot feeders and trolls. They just choose not to do anything about it, and/or don't want to pay to staff a handful of people to look over reports. But quality is Riot's top priority!
: You seem to have completely missed two things I said. First being that they don't bother me. I ignore them and could care less unless they are using hate speech. The second thing building off the first. It doesn't bug me, but why not report? Just because it doesn't upset me, doesn't mean it won't upset someone else. If someone lacks the self control and has to flame, whether for attention or just to flame, why risk it affecting multiple other people when you can remove them.
When you report people, you continue the whole "toxicity" issue (which, by the way, is not an issue in other games because they don't obsess over it). If everyone just ignored it... it would mostly die out. But modern society teaches you to be a vain little brat these days, so that'll never happen.
Xidphel (NA)
: When looking at the whole "ignore them" bit, I'm reminded of [what someone else once said regarding outdated moral lessons](https://youtu.be/dsArfFqFVU0?t=2970) (Only that first one is relevant to this topic). Muting is the word you're looking for. It may seem similar but muting is less "ignoring" and more "that one scene in the matrix where Neo loses his mouth".
No I mean ignore. I never mute people, since they might have something important to say in the game (however unlikely I believe that to be). The only time I mute anyone is if they're blasting annoying music or something into their headset in a game with voice chat. Because, you know, I don't find what some kid on the internet says offensive, and I don't base my identity on what other people think of me, so...
: But not everyone can back down from when people flame. Here are some thoughts. It isn't about measuring self worth, it is a matter if being targeted and abused. Not everyone reacts the same. Some will mute and play their game, some may mute and then decide to grief the flamer, some may argue and now two people are typing like crazy, or some people decide "fuck this guy. I'll take the loss just to piss him off". In some of those situations, both deserve to be punished. Will explain why in next part. The flamer decides to call someone out when they have a misplay, the classic "gg troll support ff 15" They continue to harass the player, even though everyone has muted the flamer now. Why would I want to potentially make someone else have to deal with that asshole when a report could correct things. In this passage, I brought up how the flamer started everything. As an example, have played as Janna and my adc is making stupid plays and I have died to save them a few times. Ad: "Omg this Janna sucks." Janna: "I really don't." (unless you wanna pay 2.95 a minute. ;) will be sad if someone misses the joke.) Ad: "we ff 20. This Janna sucks." Jg: "She is doing fine. Quit forcing her into bad plays." Ad: /all "omg this team too heavy and flames." Doesn't hurt my feelings, but again, why have someone else have to deal with that?
So, wanna know how to make most flamers stop flaming? It's really, really easy -- though I don't know that anyone who plays League can pull it off. Ready? ***Ignore them.*** No, really, just ignore them. If you do, then it just becomes them ranting to no one, and they'll feel all awkward and stop (and, if they were looking for attention, they're not getting it). By giving them attention or trying to deny anything they say, you just fuel their little tirade. And, plus, it shouldn't even bother you anyway. It's some kid on the internet spewing nonsense.
: Drop the victim mentality, it's unbecoming of someone who is clearly not an idiot.
It's not really victim mentality. It's a "the world is going to shit in more ways than one, and I'm just stuck here and told to put up with it" mentality. And according to plenty of people I am an idiot, so.
: Just because they currently act more against chat offenses does not mean that they are prioritizing those over other offenses, it is just that those offenses are much easier to catch and therefore are punished more quickly than other forms of trolling. The reason they catch text chat offenses so much more often are not because of priorities, but because of effectiveness of systems. It is a comparatively trivial task to parse chat and punish people who misuse it, while the act of detecting, verifying and then double and triple verifying to avoid false positives with gameplay trolling is much much harder and more time consuming. It's not that they are prioritizing chat over trolling, it's just that they are punishing what they can with what they can do right now, which happens to be overwhelmingly high number of chat offenses compared to gameplay offenses. They actually are working on systems to better detect gameplay trolling rather than on more complex chat detection systems, so their priorities actually are 'straight' according to your argument.
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7jrmQAs5,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-01-16T22:24:36.132+0000) > > Just because they currently act more against chat offenses does not mean that they are prioritizing those over other offenses, it is just that those offenses are much easier to catch and therefore are punished more quickly than other forms of trolling. Bullshit. I've seen Tantrum come to the forums many times and, within minutes, tell someone if they were trolling or not.
Jo0o (NA)
: You made a thread a while back complaining about how difficult you found it to make friends. Threads like these, where you seek to pick the same fight you've picked multiple times before, are indicative as to why that is. Folks just want to be treated with mutual respect. It's why Riot polices the chat system in the game, and it's why antagonistic threads like this are doomed to a flood of downvotes.
You know, I don't particularly want to be friends with most people. The overwhelming majority of people in America and northwest Europe are disgusting in one way or another, and a good portion of those people need to be shipped off to some remote island and banned from leaving -- then they could ruin their own lives instead of everyone else's. And no, it's not mutual respect. It's pushing an agenda of vanity, and demanding respect for things that don't deserve it -- and anyone who doesn't is punished. As an (heteroromantic) asexual white male, I am the most hated thing in the world (at least in Europe, Canada and America), and the whole SJW movement will repeatedly remind me of that. Where is my respect? Now, if I were to say ***anything*** that could be thought of as negative towards any "minority" race or any deviant sexuality... I'd be instantly put in jail for hate crimes, banned from the game, branded a bigot or a homophobe or whatever... that's not mutual respect. That's demanding my respect while giving none in return.
zPOOPz (NA)
: >We'll instantly ban people for fucking text that has no impact on your game or anything "no impact" You think people flaming and throwing slurs have no impact on the game?
No, I don't. Because I don't base my self worth on what other people say, so slurs mean fuck all to me. And I'm, you know, mature enough to just... ignore flamers.
Rioter Comments
: What to do when you're heartbroken about a girl
I gave up on girls years ago. They're just not worth all the trouble they bring with them. My advice is to just... let go and not worry about it. People come and go in life. Cherish the time you had, and move on with life. Obsessing over it won't change anything, and will just make you sad in the end. And don't bother with dating sites. They're shallow and don't make good relationships.
M0rgana (NA)
: Honestly zoe is all about that 1 shot, you just need to learn to play champs that counter her, or ban her or stack resist. Thing that could be done I guess is increasing mana cost or higher CD on her , but if they lower her damage, the champion becomes useless, because after all she has only the q and e to deal some damage. Even if they do higher CD on her she might become useless in team fights...
> [{quoted}](name=M0rgana,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Pqc1RXHn,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-01-16T03:19:44.410+0000) > > Honestly zoe is all about that 1 shot, you just need to learn to play champs that counter her, or ban her or stack resist. > Thing that could be done I guess is increasing mana cost or higher CD on her , but if they lower her damage, the champion becomes useless, because after all she has only the q and e to deal some damage. Even if they do higher CD on her she might become useless in team fights... Not talking about Zoe. She actually has counterplay, and I've never once lost to a Zoe. I'm talking about half the roster that people love to pretend aren't issues.
Jamaree (NA)
: Remember when you had to source things, Pepperidge farm remembers. Side note, how does poor game design mean shit company how do those things correlate?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Pqc1RXHn,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-01-16T01:42:52.695+0000) > > Remember when you had to source things, Pepperidge farm remembers. > > Side note, how does poor game design mean shit company how do those things correlate? If you spent half as much time looking up someone's argument as you do trying to be an antagonistic asshole, you'd either remember Riot talking about it in the Assassin update blog, or you'd go look it up, since I did put quotation marks. But nah. And let's look at how an F2P company works, shall we? So, in an F2P game, you ***do not make money off the game itself***, right? So it doesn't matter if you have a million players daily, or 5 people who log in and mess around in customs or something. All that matters is that people are throwing money at your ~~crap~~ cash shop, your source of income. Now, how do you get people to do that? Well: * Absurd timegating that can be skipped with real money * The new blue essence system ring a bell? * Rotating FOTM stuff, champs in the case of League * These balance shit shows? Yeah, it's not that Riot is incompetent, or doesn't play the game, or anything like that. They are intentionally creating FOTM waves, and manipulating metas. * Putting zero effort into the game itself, instead making everything in the cash shop look so much better * Ripping content out of your game, and throwing in the shop (Riot doesn't do this one) And that's just them trying to force you to throw money at them. If we look at other design philosophies that affect quality (but aren't as noticeable): * Spending 10-12x the time needed to do anything, especially champ updates * If an MMO (with smaller company sizes) can release content every 2-4 months that has entirely new environments, new models, new voice acting, new effects, new everything... why the fuck would you believe it when Riot says it takes 8mo - 2yrs to update a ***SINGULAR*** model and animate abilities for it? * Refusing to fix bugs that have very large impacts on gameplay, but aren't big enough to impact their income * Jayce hammer bug, Syndra's stutter step, etc. * A Rioter actually called fixing Jayce's bug pointless, and a waste of resources * Half-assing changes, ruining champs in the process * And, in typical Riot fashion, they don't take any player input when they nerf a champ they deem a problem * Enforcing the whole SJW agenda (isn't surprising given where Riot is located, but no other companies in the area do, so) * Now, a lot of people in America these days are really big on the whole SJW thing, and they'll avoid products / stores / etc. that don't agree with them. So, in order to appease them and draw in the whole monkey-see-monkey-do LGBTQABCDEFGHIJKLMOP club, they pander to them (means more $$$) ... it's not like anyone cares anymore or anything, since most "gamers" these days don't give a damn, and just want a way to waste time... but anyone who actually wants a good game is just thrown out and ignored. Real gamers aren't willing to shell out all kinds of money for DLC and F2P cash grab crap, so they're not the target audience anymore. Makes games really unenjoyable, and it kind of hurts to watch people fully support shitty companies and shitty people.
: armor without HP is pointless and dumb. Don't come here complaining about armor being bad when you have no idea how to even properly build to begin with
3.5k health, 300 armor, and Garen's W (which reduces damage by 60 then 30%), and I die within 2 seconds. So please, convince me that all my armor and health did fuck all.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: There is a way to have both old Varus and new Varus
That diminishes the value of the SJW bullshit. Won't happen.
pindanut (EUW)
: they have to be doing it on purpose
Their system is designed to keep you at ~50% winrate. You would stop playing if you hit your goal for the season, so they gotta keep you around so you throw more money at them and make whales feel secure in the game population.
: Who is the hardest champion but most effective when mastered?
There is no champion that's hard and more rewarding than braindead clickers when mastered. Just play something like Jax, Yi, Trynd, or any ADC and you'll do infinitely more damage, and it'll be far less effort.
: Concept - Star Guardian Zoe
I like the outfit, but her hair bothers me. The skin line is supposed to be anime-themed, and I don't know of any anime where women have cornrows and dreads. :P
Bârd (NA)
: Zoe counters
Almost every champ can destroy Zoe -- if you stopped pretending she's a god for a few seconds, and actually look at her kit... you'd realize that.
: 10/10 Placements = ? rank?
It depends on your MMR, which is based on more than just winning and losing. The highest you can place your first season is low gold.
Chermorg (NA)
: It's not abnormal to ask people not to take their negativity out on their teammates. Any team sport you go to in real life the teammates aren't negative and pessimistic. You're free to get frustrated - use that frustration to focus, not to be negative and pessimistic towards your teammates.
Did I ever say I'm negative to my teammates? If you saw someone literally just grumbling under their breath, would you go and call the ref on them for being negative? I just rant to myself in chat, and it helps me calm down about things that frustrate me.
Chermorg (NA)
: Because it's negative, and negative attitude is punishable?
Okay, so how can we realistically expect people to be happy, peppy, positive people 100% of the time? Seems a bit like a lot of horror game / movies where you're forced to have a certain attitude. This game is competitive, and you're playing with real people. Real people are not always happy, and real people get frustrated -- even in, you know, professional sports.
: Yeah you don't need to be super positive and so on, but it'll help. If your goal is really to get honor back and get some keys you must try your best to do so. The fact that you still had not gain any honor is indicative of valid reports against you. **Even one game of reported borderline/dishonorable behavior will derail your honor progress** so work towards being as clean as possible, [as you can see it's possible](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/fPovh8iY-a-note-from-a-reformed-player) !
Mmk, so tell me how being pessimistic and complaining is "borderline/dishonerable behavior."
: 4 months ago ? And you did not unlock any honor since then ? You should work on getting your honor back, it's not that difficult the vast majority of players achieve it. >Complaining in chat about champs and being pessimistic (not flaming anyone) is just so, so horrible. I should honestly be permabanned, Nope, nobody says you should be permabanned, but you still need to work on your behavior. You're obviously still being validly reported, but you're not toxic enough to get a punishment so that impact/stop your honor progress, up to virtually no progress being made, if you don't change your behavior you'll never get any free keys. There isn't any magical way you'll get keys, just be sportsmanlike and work on your behavior, or use your credit card and buy some keys, but don't cry about not getting keys when obviously you know you're not doing what you need to do to get some...
Well, I was 14-day banned for just that, so, obviously people *are* saying I should be permabanned. Here, lemme give you an example of most of my games. 1. Silent most of the game, until something bullshit happens. Like, say a 1/10 Yas two shots me with all his "skill" 2. ""Fair"" // ""Counterplay"" // ""Balance"" // "Remind me why we buffed Yasuo?" // "Man, wish I was that good. Right clicking is hard." // ""We HATE IT when a champ just up and 100-0s you with no counterplay!" -- buffs Yas" <-- I usually say one or two things similar to these lines. 3. Go back to being silent all game. Riot support people have said that you don't need to be super positive and sportsmanlike, you just need to be not unsportsmanlike. And yet, it's been four months now. My honor has been unlocked since September, but I'm still sitting at 0.
Elfezen (NA)
: When any full build ADC tries to solo a Tank
Yeah, Vegeta represents tanks, right? 'cause otherwise you need to actually play a game of League, since you believe tanks are in any way viable right now.
: you get bored, ive felt the same lately, but it was because i was working all the time and had no hobbies/friends to do things with, i got back into league and i like it because it's competitive, and watch some streams, and play some ps4 games, but i get burnt on that too, best thing to do is find some friends like you and just hang out all you can, eat together, party together, whatever, people make life better.
> [{quoted}](name=Dank Rat Memes,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sNsT78jl,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-14T10:50:49.929+0000) > > you get bored, ive felt the same lately, but it was because i was working all the time and had no hobbies/friends to do things with, i got back into league and i like it because it&#x27;s competitive, and watch some streams, and play some ps4 games, but i get burnt on that too, best thing to do is find some friends like you and just hang out all you can, eat together, party together, whatever, people make life better. People seem to have some aversion to me though, for reasons I can't figure out.
Rioter Comments
: So it will prolly take me about 200 games to get Diamond
Wish I could get to diamond in 200 games. >.> But I spent several thousand last season just trying to get out of silver -- even though I do well almost every game, I don't main ADC, so my games weren't my own to win.
: does anyone else find nasus to be overbearing to handle right now?
All of a sudden? He's been overbearing for as long as I've played this game.
Rioter Comments
: Can we have this back Riot I missed it :/
That's still in the game. Just play one of last year's SG skins. They're better anyway.
: @anime experts
Oh! Oh! Amama to Inouzuma (Sweetness and Lightning) -- it's about a guy (a teacher) who has a daughter that's like 5, and her mom died. So he's kind of depressed, and there's a girl in his class having issues, so eventually they start cooking together and his daughter is super hyped and adorable the whole time. Not a whole lot of plot, but it's adorable as all hell, and makes you feel warm and fuzzy. :P Could also try Working! (Working with one ! is the first)
Rioter Comments
kaironen (NA)
: How good is Poppy right now?
She's not very good anymore after Riot gutted her because she got in the way of fla$hy big play$ at LC$. She can still do things if you're good at her, but she's not generally good.
Vhan8765 (NA)
: Could we get that Poppy icon from the "Prepare for the Journey!" mission as an equable icon?
Any icon with Poppy in it is adorable, and I'd love an icon for my favorite champ. :P Using the SG Pix one right now, but I'd switch in a heartbeat.
: Why are there no women in the Esports scene?
I mean, looking at biology... Women aren't wired the same as men are (as in, how their brain works), and won't be able to perform as well in a game like League.
Wolfeur (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Niyumi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7mh2ilyG,comment-id=00110000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-13T02:22:50.907+0000) > > It&#x27;s overly complicated for no good reason (I mean, look at all those units. We have two commonly used ones in Standard, with others to make measurements quicker). It doesn&#x27;t have any real use in a real world setting. In a scientific or highly precise setting, sure, I can see Metric being better. But literally anywhere else... it&#x27;s just silly. It's not overly complicated, it's amazingly simple! They're just powers of 10 relative to each other! 1 000 millimeters is a meter. 1 000 meters is a kilometer. 1 000 000 millimeters is a kilometer. 1 000 000 000 micrometers is a kilometer. 100 000 centimeters is a kilometer. That's incredibly easy!
> [{quoted}](name=Wolfeur,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7mh2ilyG,comment-id=001100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-13T02:26:46.604+0000) > > It&#x27;s not overly complicated, it&#x27;s amazingly simple! They&#x27;re just powers of 10 relative to each other! 1 000 millimeters is a meter. 1 000 meters is a kilometer. 1 000 000 millimeters is a kilometer. 1 000 000 000 micrometers is a kilometer. 100 000 centimeters is a kilometer. That&#x27;s incredibly easy! Okay, but instead of doing all kinds of mental math to do a measurement, I can just use one, single number (and a fraction of that same number if I have to) and be done with it. It's a better system for every day applications.
Show more

Niyumi

Level 36 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion