Ralanr (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=RAazog,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3xEqY5Pb,comment-id=000a000000010000,timestamp=2016-10-20T14:49:06.076+0000) > > as an assassin main, I like the fact that we can not kill tanks right now. Just does not feel right. I'm confused.
fuck tanks I feel bad for them adc if they don't have a good sup they gonna get deleted in 2 seconds after the rework
Rioter Comments
: Hey il2eMeDy, This is merely a common visual bug. Reloading your client should update your RP to the correct amount. Let me know if that helps. -DTN https://i.gyazo.com/a1b3153b844387ef52d2ac08b68abe10.png
the same thing has happened to me but when I reloaded my client it did not come back
: Ryze new ult summed up in one picture.
Nazuuka (NA)
: Unknown Error
omg it happens to me to m very irritated can someone plss send a soloution
: Happens to me on client. I've tried logging in several times tonight. It'll try to log in, then pop up with that message. Usually takes about a minute or two to occur. Idk what to do about it. I really wanted to play the Legend of the Poror King game mode :(. Because of this problem, i not only can;t log in, but im probably gonna miss out on the entire event if this keeps up.
> [{quoted}](name=PrincessKairi,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=tnJjtvp8,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2014-12-17T08:19:43.532+0000) > > Happens to me on client. I've tried logging in several times tonight. It'll try to log in, then pop up with that message. Usually takes about a minute or two to occur. Idk what to do about it. I really wanted to play the Legend of the Poror King game mode :(. Because of this problem, i not only can;t log in, but im probably gonna miss out on the entire event if this keeps up. happens to me to can someone plss help
UNSC (NA)
: Sucks to live in kansas :( no events qq
i am even worse than mars I live in India :(
Rioter Comments
: stuck at "logging on..." then connection error
> [{quoted}](name=Aigoo WOW,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=rVGrI7tW,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-01-19T03:51:09.243+0000) > > So I was able to play perfectly fine until today when I try to log on and the client stays at "Logging on..." for a good 10+ seconds until a pop up shows connection error. This happened in the past but was always resolved after relaunching the client but this time I can't log in at all (tried 10+ times). > > I did the DNS flush and everything Riot has suggested but I still can't log in. I'm not sure if it's an ISP issue but I'm east coast Verizon Fios. > > Anyone else having this issue? me

No Keyboard 360

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion