: I really miss tanks
Play heros of the storm. The tanks and supports are 10x more powerful in that game. With tanks requiring multiple people focusing them for 5+ seconds to kill them even in a 1v4 or 1v5 And supports can outheal entire teams if left alone. Sole reason i plays HoTS over leauge is due to supports actually being game changers.
: I don't need to prove it..... I don't have an ego to inflate and I like my privacy. Let me ask you this: What about Morgana do you think isn't a jungler?
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MbaBIbic,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-12T01:25:44.400+0000) > > I don't need to prove it..... I don't have an ego to inflate and I like my privacy. > > Let me ask you this: What about Morgana do you think isn't a jungler? Weak damage. AP amumu has faster clear, better ganks and just as much CC with bigger burst and bonus because no one expect amumu to deal 3k+ damage in a second.
C9 Aycee (NA)
: Sounds like a bot responding to me, no one loves playing league, they are called addicts.
> [{quoted}](name=BigChinMcGiligan,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=xfAhcJtd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-12T02:25:11.475+0000) > > Sounds like a bot responding to me, no one loves playing league, they are called addicts. Are you saying addicts arent people?
: For those who own every champion, chests and level-up rewards should work differently
Nah what they need to being back is being able to reroll shards for random champs. I felt like the ability to get every new champ with my leftover shards was like a veteran reward for spending 1k+ and having shit tons of time played. I mean i still have enough blue essence for the next 16 champions since i wasnt tricked into buying all those wastes of BE like urfwick (hes over 100$ in BE) But still was super bummed when that got removed.
: Not trashing them how? Riot is a business. They can't do the things they want to do most of the time, they do what their audience wants most of the time. Riot introduced positional ranked and likely would want to keep it, but, due to the overwhelming amount of negativity have to, at the very least, heavily alter it. That's why Riot looked at the ban rate and win rate of Akali a couple of patches ago and decided to nerf her.
> [{quoted}](name=Toþykachu,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aF5etRVR,comment-id=00030001000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-02T20:19:49.530+0000) > > Not trashing them how? Riot is a business. They can't do the things they want to do most of the time, they do what their audience wants most of the time. Riot introduced positional ranked and likely would want to keep it, but, due to the overwhelming amount of negativity have to, at the very least, heavily alter it. > > That's why Riot looked at the ban rate and win rate of Akali a couple of patches ago and decided to nerf her. And i disagree. This game would be way better balance wise if they only balanced for diamond 1+
: It's a balance. You can't reject every champion just because they're not always going to be super fun to play against. But when he consistently delivers champions that maintain the highest ban rates for months until they're put into the absolute trash it really should highlight how awful he is at making champions for this game.
> [{quoted}](name=Toþykachu,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aF5etRVR,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2019-03-02T17:17:10.657+0000) > > It's a balance. You can't reject every champion just because they're not always going to be super fun to play against. But when he consistently delivers champions that maintain the highest ban rates for months until they're put into the absolute trash it really should highlight how awful he is at making champions for this game. We could try not trashing them. Who cares if they are banned. Theres only 10 bans. So you either ban 10 certainly T champions or ban something actually OP. I say rebuff every single one of certainly T champions. I want old school azir fighting old school kass fighting old school zoe fighting old school 5.0 AS kogmaw Lets get some fun into this game.
: Honestly they just need to not allow CertainlyT to work on anymore champions alone. He has some good and unique champion ideas, but has no actual understanding of how to make these things feel fair and balanced. The Akali rework was probably the worst thing to ever hit this game. Even things like release Xin Zhao and AP Yi were just undeniably overpowered. Reworked Akali had an incredibly high ban rate despite having only a 44% win rate and still gets picked in pro play. If she's ever even remotely strong her ban rate will spike again since she's so anti fun to play against, a common theme with all of CertainlyT's champions.
> [{quoted}](name=Toþykachu,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aF5etRVR,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-03-02T02:46:52.150+0000) > > Honestly they just need to not allow CertainlyT to work on anymore champions alone. He has some good and unique champion ideas, but has no actual understanding of how to make these things feel fair and balanced. The Akali rework was probably the worst thing to ever hit this game. Even things like release Xin Zhao and AP Yi were just undeniably overpowered. Reworked Akali had an incredibly high ban rate despite having only a 44% win rate and still gets picked in pro play. If she's ever even remotely strong her ban rate will spike again since she's so anti fun to play against, a common theme with all of CertainlyT's champions. So what your actually saying is qe need to make CT designed like 40 champions. You cant ban them all. I say fun factor is way more important then unfun factor.
: Still at it everyone enjoying it . . . ? haha
> [{quoted}](name=Krogothic,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=fQdjnuAg,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-02-28T12:56:42.431+0000) > > Still at it everyone enjoying it . . . ? haha Yep. Still enjoying the game. Thanks for asking. Edit: havent had a leaver in like 200 games though. So "tons of players" might of been an exaggerationm
: Stop giving out free skins
Ive bought 100s of skins and literally have never once thought "haha now those poor people will feel bad" I thought "hell yea i want nidalee to be dress as a maid or holy shit amumu looks so cute with cake on his head"
: Don't you hate when you don't have $1500 dollars for a masters boost like your friends feels league of legends man
> [{quoted}](name=R E K D S O N,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=N0NT7OB2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-28T02:26:50.546+0000) > > Don't you hate when you don't have $1500 dollars for a masters boost like your friends > > feels league of legends man Lol. Freind got double that for a challenger boost once. Its insane what these idiots will spend.
Saezio (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=NocturnalSheild,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E0csVyIc,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-27T10:33:47.899+0000) > > Damage simply needs to be cut by 50%. Like every single source. While it's easy to say that and I totally get where you are coming from, I don't think this would be a good solution. Global nerfs would just result in no shift of power. The top dogs will have even less reason to build defences so they will be able to go full offence in their builds maintaining their current power level or even enhancing it, while those that lack damage at the moment will be further shafted. I think the game's pace is what needs addressing first, maybe will damage nerfs here and there, but if we don't get the pace straight in the first place it's impossible to assess what is overpowered and what simply benefits greatly from items/runes/weak towers
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E0csVyIc,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-02-27T12:28:07.654+0000) > > While it's easy to say that and I totally get where you are coming from, I don't think this would be a good solution. Global nerfs would just result in no shift of power. The top dogs will have even less reason to build defences so they will be able to go full offence in their builds maintaining their current power level or even enhancing it, while those that lack damage at the moment will be further shafted. > > I think the game's pace is what needs addressing first, maybe will damage nerfs here and there, but if we don't get the pace straight in the first place it's impossible to assess what is overpowered and what simply benefits greatly from items/runes/weak towers They can work on balancing every after the average time to kill isnt .4 seconds. Hell id say drop damage by 200% raise that time to kill when 6 item build up to 2 or 3 seconds or more.
: Apex isn't really taking Fortnite's crown though. Twitch numbers are already back to being higher for Fortnite than Apex, and actually last week Fortnite had it's largest count of players online at once during a non event, which was already after Apex released. As for being a better game, IDK about that because I don't want to play Apex because it just reminds me of Overwatch, which I despise.
> [{quoted}](name=MetaVolca,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=H6V9zooX,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-02-26T16:02:36.621+0000) > > Apex isn't really taking Fortnite's crown though. Twitch numbers are already back to being higher for Fortnite than Apex, and actually last week Fortnite had it's largest count of players online at once during a non event, which was already after Apex released. > > As for being a better game, IDK about that because I don't want to play Apex because it just reminds me of Overwatch, which I despise. Are they though. Just checked and apex is 40k ahead in viewers. And has been everytime ive checked. Maybe your checking when all the 12 year olds get off school?
Saezio (EUNE)
: If we wan't to reduce snowballing and damage, there are 2 easy ways.( I think )
Damage simply needs to be cut by 50%. Like every single source.
: Riot the solution to balancing your game is TAKING OUT SNOWBALLING FFS
You cant remove snowballing without removing items. Simply how item based systems work.
: urf hurts league thats why its a limited event, everytime urf is up player count actully drops, because people who play ranked only get shit matchmaking because everyone spamming urf, when we could pick champs in one thing but random is dumb, also this urf is pay to win, pay money get a extra RR get a more broken champ win game at 3 mins after fiesta toplane, urf isnt fun when there is an uber drag that ends the game as soon as one gets it, also alot of champs are broken but thats a givin, they actully nerfed garen by 5% all damage in urf only, but one reason i hate this one is there are no bans, sona, ryze?????? they so busted also conq and DH shouldnt be allowed they are to op on urf
> [{quoted}](name=TheBrothersGrymm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iM34ydbZ,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-02-27T00:54:46.265+0000) > > urf hurts league thats why its a limited event, everytime urf is up player count actully drops, because people who play ranked only get shit matchmaking because everyone spamming urf, when we could pick champs in one thing but random is dumb, also this urf is pay to win, pay money get a extra RR get a more broken champ win game at 3 mins after fiesta toplane, urf isnt fun when there is an uber drag that ends the game as soon as one gets it, also alot of champs are broken but thats a givin, they actully nerfed garen by 5% all damage in urf only, but one reason i hate this one is there are no bans, sona, ryze?????? they so busted also conq and DH shouldnt be allowed they are to op on urf You actually lost because of dragon? Shit me and my freinds just ignored dragon it seemed not worth the time to kill it.
macspam (NA)
: Imo urf is very much "novelty" by that i mean its fun to play a champ once, to see how they are in urf. But playing to win? Fuck that. You have to give absolutely zero fucks to enjoy that mode. It actually makes me appreciate how much cooldowns do to slow down the game. Thats why I still play aram when I am looking for slightly more "strategic" gameplay.
> [{quoted}](name=macspam,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iM34ydbZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-26T21:41:49.742+0000) > > Imo urf is very much "novelty" by that i mean its fun to play a champ once, to see how they are in urf. But playing to win? Fuck that. You have to give absolutely zero fucks to enjoy that mode. > > It actually makes me appreciate how much cooldowns do to slow down the game. Thats why I still play aram when I am looking for slightly more "strategic" gameplay. This. I enjoy urf because i play it to dick around. Therfore win or lose im still having fun. And i build everyone AP cuz why not. Had fun sniping people woth AP ashe arrows.
94372148 (NA)
: We just gonna ignore AP Shyvana not only existing but being WILDLY overpowered?
AP amumu is the hidden OP ap champion. With his 2 stuns you cant flash or escape the combo and his W can reach 15% max health a seconds which can melt dragon and baron.
: Do what is right.
Isnt ahri immortal? Therfore she will always be sexy. Pwned.
F33DORA (NA)
: Lux destroys Fiora in AURF and it's just so sad... it shows what they did to Fiora
Wut? Your arguments basically boil down to. Who cares if she was OP and almost impossible to balance I WAAAAAANNNNNTTTTT HERRRRR WAAAAAAAAAAA. How is us not listening to that closed minded?
mack9112 (NA)
: Rioters did at one point did do all points you have mentioned. They tried time and time again with this community and it absolutely shat on them at every turn. I miss the days of riot involvement in these boards I truly do but we are at fault for all of this. If we want these boards to change we have to hold ourselves and our peers on this board accountable.
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=KVjjRNB7,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-02-25T11:45:09.808+0000) > > Rioters did at one point did do all points you have mentioned. > > They tried time and time again with this community and it absolutely shat on them at every turn. > > I miss the days of riot involvement in these boards I truly do but we are at fault for all of this. > > If we want these boards to change we have to hold ourselves and our peers on this board accountable. It isnt our fault the boards suck. The boards used to be amazing before it was the boards and was just the forums. There was at least 50x (if not more) the posting population. In its heyday you could read a single thread and so many new posts were created the entire front page would change. Rioters were on constanly and used to joke and interact with the community. I FONDLY remember chanting smite,smite,smite when a (i didnt deserve to be banned thread) was posted and a rioter would come and banhammer them and everyone would laugh rioter included. Since the changes i have been banned for 7 days for simply saying "pwned" to someone who wrote a thread like that. The change to boards and the ABSOLUTELY INSANE moderation (seriously no political or other topics...wut even) is what destroyed the forums. Not the users.
Xäyahh (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=NocturnalSheild,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B60IXLEO,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-25T09:23:26.965+0000) > > It isnt a he... its a company...like vevo the music video company... I quite frankly, dont care
> [{quoted}](name=INIG0 M0NTOYA,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B60IXLEO,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-25T16:08:39.141+0000) > > I quite frankly, dont care Ho boy. The edge coming from this child...
Xäyahh (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=NocturnalSheild,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B60IXLEO,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-02-25T06:04:03.095+0000) > > ... T series is a company like VeVo who does music and tv shows. > > Its basically if HBO had a youtube channel and the only way to watch game of thrones was through the channel. > > Pewdiepie has no chance due to him basically fighting against an entire indian company broskiiiii he uses a sub bot lol, he has however many subs and like 300,000 views. EW R U SUBBED TO HIM?
> [{quoted}](name=INIG0 M0NTOYA,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B60IXLEO,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-02-25T06:07:51.839+0000) > > broskiiiii he uses a sub bot lol, he has however many subs and like 300,000 views. EW R U SUBBED TO HIM? It isnt a he... its a company...like vevo the music video company...
Xäyahh (NA)
: He's using a sub bot lol. (T-Series)
> [{quoted}](name=INIG0 M0NTOYA,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B60IXLEO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-25T05:55:46.444+0000) > > He's using a sub bot lol. (T-Series) ... T series is a company like VeVo who does music and tv shows. Its basically if HBO had a youtube channel and the only way to watch game of thrones was through the channel. Pewdiepie has no chance due to him basically fighting against an entire indian company
Wofye (NA)
: How is it not revealing? The argument i've seen (and even you used it here) is that if you can tell its feminine therefore its revealing (of her femininity). Aether wing does exactly this, that skin is fine and also not androgynous. "Righteous" she is still this. "Angel" yes we have this. "Of justice" we kept this. "Hides her feminine features behind her armor". No, she doesn't. She has skins that disagree with you and no one bats an eye. If you want to claim she herself as a character is intentionally trying to look androgynous then that is projection. She may find her outfit choice to be an after thought for all we know and it wouldnt affect her personality. Your argument has many holes. The strongest thing I get from people who make this argument is that they equate outfit with personality. That seems really shallow to me and poorly thought out.
> [{quoted}](name=Wofye,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=AghKzAi9,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-02-19T09:59:14.350+0000) > > How is it not revealing? The argument i've seen (and even you used it here) is that if you can tell its a feminine therefore its revealing (of her femininity). Aether wing does exactly this, that skin is fine and also not androgynous. > > "Righteous" she is still this. "Angel" yes we have this. "Of justice" we kept this. "Hides her feminine features behind her armor". No, she doesn't. She has skins that disagree with you and no one bats an eye. If you want to claim she herself as a character is intentionally trying to look androgynous then that is projection. She may find her outfit choice to be an after thought for all we know and it wouldnt affect her personality. > > Your argument has many holes. Typically you only look at the base skin if you are bringing up the characters "choice" the other skins ate alternate realitys.
: probably but what gonna stop me ?
> [{quoted}](name=alwaysperma11,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Ey7Ol1bR,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-02-19T07:14:36.572+0000) > > probably but what gonna stop me ? Literally nothing... not sure what the point of this thread is. Did you just want to gloat about having way too much free time?
vallieus (NA)
: Idk about that one, I got a perma suspension from calling someone an idiot and pointing out their kda's. maybe he is just pissed off at riot for banning him because of something stupid like that.
> [{quoted}](name=vallieus,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Ey7Ol1bR,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-19T06:47:46.011+0000) > > Idk about that one, I got a perma suspension from calling someone an idiot and pointing out their kda's. maybe he is just pissed off at riot for banning him because of something stupid like that. No you didnt. You got a perma after doing that in dozens if not hundreds of games.
: > [{quoted}](name=NocturnalSheild,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lHGE4Xmn,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-18T05:04:15.157+0000) > > **(in fact it's been decided by the community that we should not worry about what our teammates do, or that we should be punished for it)** > > Wait the community gets to decide the rules now? When did this happen. tbh its always been this way, hence why we have a punishment system in the first place. also i do agree its kind of a double edged sword when playing offmeta, you just have to hope its not too offmeta or troll-like else if you do poorly youre "hindering the team". cause for some odd reason, inting sion is an accepted and legitimate strategy. support ezreal was not.
> [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lHGE4Xmn,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-02-18T05:09:15.205+0000) > > tbh its always been this way, hence why we have a punishment system in the first place. > > also i do agree its kind of a double edged sword when playing offmeta, you just have to hope its not too offmeta or troll like else if you do poorly youre "hindering the team". > > cause for some odd reason, > > inting sion is an accepted and legitimate strategy. > support ezreal was not. Eh ive always disagreed with that and sort of agree at the same time. I play leauge...uniquely. when i launch a game i don't pick a position i go..."hmm i want to play garen" So i instalock garen. If that means im adc garen so be it because i wanted to play garen. Ive played basically every single champion in the game in every single position in the game and ive never once been banned. Of course i think all lane are basically the same and have never understood people maining a lane even now im a fill main. Maybe it changes in elos higher then gold but every single lane boils down to kill enemy get all the minions. So ive always done good. Even garen adc games usually ended with a positive kda.
: Conqueror is a SLAP in the face. NERF this CRAP.
Play AP amumu and 1 shot him. Problem solved.
: Having a hard time understanding a ban in this forum where the thread was locked, please clarify
**(in fact it's been decided by the community that we should not worry about what our teammates do, or that we should be punished for it)** Wait the community gets to decide the rules now? When did this happen.
: > [{quoted}](name=NocturnalSheild,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=za9qNF7R,comment-id=000800000001,timestamp=2019-02-14T10:44:37.079+0000) > > Unfair? Try starting your own business. Id love to see if you think you dont deserve recompense after years of getting it started. I want to know how you came to posess such a distorted view of reality. The vast majority of rich people never started a business. These are facts, and they are widely known to economists and people who generally have done their research on this thematic. Google "unproductive or idle/passive wealth".
> [{quoted}](name=Blåbæret,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=za9qNF7R,comment-id=0008000000010001,timestamp=2019-02-16T23:05:11.028+0000) > > I want to know how you came to posess such a distorted view of reality. The vast majority of rich people never started a business. These are facts, and they are widely known to economists and people who generally have done their research on this thematic. Google "unproductive or idle/passive wealth". Ah see your talking about two different issues. You said the current economic status is unfair because people make more money then others. Expect i know plenty of people that started their own buisness and who makes dozens to hundreds of times more then their employees. And they deserve those paychecks because without them the business wouldn't of existed. Besides. If a billionaire wants ti sit on their money let them. Who are we to tell people what to so with their money. Taking money away from people because we want to has a name. And its called thievery.
6KEMBE4ORBA (EUNE)
: Not sure if trolling... Flex = r%%%%%ed DynamicQ and it's in the laughing corner of LoL where it belonged from the start. You can still play it if you want. lol
> [{quoted}](name=6KEMBE4ORBA,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bJRVHV9u,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-15T13:09:54.487+0000) > > Not sure if trolling... > > Flex = r%%%%%ed DynamicQ and it's in the laughing corner of LoL where it belonged from the start. > > You can still play it if you want. lol It really never bothered me. Im a fill main who can play every position at gold level who also had no problems playing with 4 ques since i just went were they wanted me to because i could play all positions.
: you kind of contradict yourself, or paint yourself in a bad light with that comment, you either couldnt control your impulse to post that, or your just going out of your way and trying to be a jerk, which isnt very nice, im sure you are a good person, but with comments like this your just kind of shooting yourself in the foot friend.
> [{quoted}](name=Sour Cat,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oF2iJXJh,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-15T07:17:15.558+0000) > > you kind of contradict yourself, or paint yourself in a bad light with that comment, you either couldnt control your impulse to post that, or your just going out of your way and trying to be a jerk, which isnt very nice, im sure you are a good person, but with comments like this your just kind of shooting yourself in the foot friend. Theres no going out of my way. This is how i am. I see far too many people blame their diseases on issues they could easily handle with self control.
Yliciel (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bJRVHV9u,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-02-14T01:00:25.033+0000) > > they said they would undo it if it sucks. > lets see if they keep their word. cause i bet they wont and that might just finally kill them. They undid Dynamic Queue because everyone hated it. Granted, it took an entire season for them to roll it back, but still.
> [{quoted}](name=Yliciel,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bJRVHV9u,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-02-15T01:39:04.026+0000) > > They undid Dynamic Queue because everyone hated it. > > Granted, it took an entire season for them to roll it back, but still. I liked dynamic que. :(
: https://www.surrenderat20.net/2019/02/213-pbe-update-more-tentative-balance.html#more
> [{quoted}](name=Ragnaveil,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=v9B9ybLd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-15T05:24:42.731+0000) > > https://www.surrenderat20.net/2019/02/213-pbe-update-more-tentative-balance.html#more Wow...fucking karthus damage nerfs. All karthus has is damage...
: > [{quoted}](name=Sour Cat,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oF2iJXJh,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-15T00:57:12.940+0000) > > if i may take a shot at it, the very impulse you felt to comment that, is a similar impulse to act negatively towards someone in game, such as the jungler inting ur lane etc, not everyone has the ability to control this impulse, much like u failed to control yours when posting that, poor impulse control is often associated with mental health disorders, such as bipolar disorder, and thats who this fix is for, the people that need a helping hand, i personally do, and im not ashamed that i have to use something like this to be able to play the game that i like playing, if you have anything you would like to actually add to the discussion id be glad to hear it. Full support. I have friends with ADHD who play this game, and use the same strat to avoid flaming. (I too, have ADHD but just mute everyone if they start flaming) It's not fair to say that people with some form of mental illness should not play the game, as they comprise of 25% of our world's population. The fact that you're doing this to avoid flaming/tilt is very thoughtful.
> [{quoted}](name=Tuition Fee,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oF2iJXJh,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-15T01:01:04.629+0000) > > Full support. > I have friends with ADHD who play this game, and use the same strat to avoid flaming. (I too, have ADHD but just mute everyone if they start flaming) > It's not fair to say that people with some form of mental illness should not play the game, as they comprise of 25% of our world's population. > The fact that you're doing this to avoid flaming/tilt is very thoughtful. BS. I have adhd and have 0 problems controlling my self. Dont use your disease as an excuse.
: > [{quoted}](name=NocturnalSheild,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=za9qNF7R,comment-id=00080001,timestamp=2019-02-14T10:28:59.682+0000) > > Lol. I know a scientist that makes 6 figures straight out of college. Dont let hate blind you. Plenty of scientists make good money. Do say the field they are in, because that sure as hell isn't most biology/chem degrees even with a masters/PhD.
> [{quoted}](name=Crescent Dusk,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=za9qNF7R,comment-id=000800010000,timestamp=2019-02-14T23:07:31.521+0000) > > Do say the field they are in, because that sure as hell isn't most biology/chem degrees even with a masters/PhD. Mmm. Now that im thinking about it he might be considered an engineer rather then a scientist not 100% in what the difference is. All i know is he builds and programs predator drones for the military. Tsk. Yep just remembered his degree is aeronautical engineering. Lol ignore me.
: > [{quoted}](name=NocturnalSheild,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=za9qNF7R,comment-id=0008000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-14T10:30:32.726+0000) > > Move to central florida. I have a 3 bed 2 bath house on an acre land for 800$ a month. > You must live in the sticks or the ghetto because I live in central Florida and pay over 800 for a small apartment.
> [{quoted}](name=REVERT EVE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=za9qNF7R,comment-id=00080000000000000002,timestamp=2019-02-15T05:00:37.333+0000) > > You must live in the sticks or the ghetto because I live in central Florida and pay over 800 for a small apartment. Thats rent. I have a mortgage. My house would rent for 1200-1400$
rujitra (NA)
: You were not trapped, and the game was not lost until the nexus falls. A 45 minute game is not “trapping” you or holding you hostage or anything. If you can’t agree to keep trying to win until the game actually ends, don’t play League. You’re being an asshole to others with your defeatist attitude.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Zm2AAVM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-14T21:04:08.752+0000) > > You were not trapped, and the game was not lost until the nexus falls. A 45 minute game is not “trapping” you or holding you hostage or anything. > > If you can’t agree to keep trying to win until the game actually ends, don’t play League. You’re being an asshole to others with your defeatist attitude. Yea if it lasted 45 minutes they should of all been caught up in gold EASILY by then. Thats a successful turtle at that point.
: > [{quoted}](name=Crescent Dusk,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=za9qNF7R,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-02-13T18:14:49.568+0000) > > The managerial class will always make their earnings at the expense of the real labor. > > It's the same with scientists. They do all the hard, grueling work to make a pittance while the administrators and deans make all the money or the executives at the corporations they work for. No idea why you're getting downvoted. We're all working our asses off daily. It's amazing how the majority of Americans think it's alright that some earn hundreds and thousands times more than others. Anyone with common sense knows the current economical model is both unfair and unsustainable.
> [{quoted}](name=Blåbæret,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=za9qNF7R,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-02-14T02:07:28.691+0000) > > No idea why you're getting downvoted. > > We're all working our asses off daily. It's amazing how the majority of Americans think it's alright that some earn hundreds and thousands times more than others. Anyone with common sense knows the current economical model is both unfair and unsustainable. Unfair? Try starting your own business. Id love to see if you think you dont deserve recompense after years of getting it started.
: > [{quoted}](name=Blåbæret,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=za9qNF7R,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-02-14T02:07:28.691+0000) > > No idea why you're getting downvoted. > > We're all working our asses off daily. It's amazing how the majority of Americans think it's alright that some earn hundreds and thousands times more than others. Anyone with common sense knows the current economical model is both unfair and unsustainable. It's like a religion to some people. "Work hard and you'll be fine!" I live in Miami, FL and see people work like slaves and live a barebones existence anyways. I have a science bachelor's degree (biochemistry+ microbiology double major) and not only are the jobs scant, but they pay less than a Publix or ALDI store manager who didn't even need a university education. Now everyone tells me to go into coding or engineering. What's the world going to do when everyone just goes into coding for frivolous apps or to make companies money and all the other jobs who offer vital but non-corporate services are wiped out? The biggest problem is not wages though, it's the housing costs which are outrageous even an hour away from a major city.
> [{quoted}](name=Crescent Dusk,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=za9qNF7R,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2019-02-14T02:18:41.078+0000) > > It's like a religion to some people. "Work hard and you'll be fine!" I live in Miami, FL and see people work like slaves and live a barebones existence anyways. > > I have a science bachelor's degree (biochemistry+ microbiology double major) and not only are the jobs scant, but they pay less than a Publix or ALDI store manager who didn't even need a university education. > > Now everyone tells me to go into coding or engineering. What's the world going to do when everyone just goes into coding for frivolous apps or to make companies money and all the other jobs who offer vital but non-corporate services are wiped out? > > The biggest problem is not wages though, it's the housing costs which are outrageous even an hour away from a major city. Move to central florida. I have a 3 bed 2 bath house on an acre land for 800$ a month. Your close enough to both tampa and Orlando to commute which gives tons of job opportunities. Edit: Jesus christ i checked zillow because i couldn't belive houses could be that much more expensive just a couple hours away from where i live. Theres houses for sale smaller then my own that costs 4x-5x as much. Yea leave miami now lol. I mean wow... cities never cease to amaze me. Theres no way they are paying 4x-5x more in wages. Why would anyone live in a big city...
: The managerial class will always make their earnings at the expense of the real labor. It's the same with scientists. They do all the hard, grueling work to make a pittance while the administrators and deans make all the money or the executives at the corporations they work for.
> [{quoted}](name=Crescent Dusk,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=za9qNF7R,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-02-13T18:14:49.568+0000) > > The managerial class will always make their earnings at the expense of the real labor. > > It's the same with scientists. They do all the hard, grueling work to make a pittance while the administrators and deans make all the money or the executives at the corporations they work for. Lol. I know a scientist that makes 6 figures straight out of college. Dont let hate blind you. Plenty of scientists make good money.
: WE HAVE BEEN SAYING IT EVER SINCE THE COMPENSATION BUFFS FOR YASUO WERE FIRST RELEASED
Khabith (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=NocturnalSheild,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3EUFMgqV,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-02-08T20:33:46.040+0000) > > I have to say. > > Please dont fucking gatekeep. If girls want to play support keep that shit to yourself. I do what I want, It's called irrational for a reason
> [{quoted}](name=Khabith,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3EUFMgqV,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2019-02-08T20:58:46.059+0000) > > I do what I want, It's called irrational for a reason As i said just keep it to yourself.
Gramps69 (NA)
: @Riot Why don't you listen to your f**king players when it comes to Yasuo?
Nah people just irrationally hate yasou. I honestly belive they could make him do a max 1 damage an attack so it would be literally impossible to kill people and people would still hate him. Honestly the same with zoe. They never should of nerfed or changed her.
Khabith (NA)
: Do you guys also have super irrational hatred?
I have to say. Please dont fucking gatekeep. If girls want to play support keep that shit to yourself.
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=NateThePunk,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IevVE2PH,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-08T11:32:15.399+0000) > > Incorrect they own RIOT currently. They made RIOT cut their budget last year on esports because it was not making enough money. They have not been privately owned for a while. Tencent is the majority holder. I own stock in at least 6 different companies, not including my retirement investments. Do I control what they do? Owning a majority stock in a company does not mean they control them. It just means they have financial dibs.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IevVE2PH,comment-id=000000000002,timestamp=2019-02-08T12:21:27.022+0000) > > I own stock in at least 6 different companies, not including my retirement investments. Do I control what they do? > > Owning a majority stock in a company does not mean they control them. It just means they have financial dibs. Yea thats exactly what it means. My companys ceo got replaced when we got bought out. The holding company owns us and can do anything they want with us. Now that actually just means we have easier access to better marketing tools due to then being a multi billion dollar holding company. And they usually just ignore us because they have no clue how to actually run our business due to them being a holding company and not a pharmaceutical company. But they 100% could make demands we have to listen too.
Quáx (NA)
: See now that's true. But as this guy said, he's the poster boy, and one of if not the biggest league streamer on Twitch. So the fact that he's even quitting willingly for however long, that says a lot to riot. It's like if ninja quit fortnite. Imagine that.
> [{quoted}](name=EvilRubberDucky,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3ueNaoAm,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-28T17:03:11.609+0000) > > See now that's true. But as this guy said, he's the poster boy, and one of if not the biggest league streamer on Twitch. So the fact that he's even quitting willingly for however long, that says a lot to riot. It's like if ninja quit fortnite. Imagine that. Pewdiepie is #1 fortnite streamer. #subscribe2pewdiepie
: Veigar needs a cap on his passive
I play with a challenger on occasion and he once got veigar to 2k AP. I mean it was only a normal game and he had like 37 kills, but it was still glorious.
: Please stop making last minute trades in aram/arurf
I made a trade with someone with 2 seconds left. Didnt even change my runes because urf demands everyone be built as a glass cannon AP no matter the champ so my runes are always the same.. Including rammus.
Yenn (NA)
: There are even more problems with those pros: 1. Everyone starts with all roles at the same place; that Diamond support main is also assumed to be Diamond in all other roles. This completely destroys the 'you can play at different skill levels' point. 2. Your secondary role is now also an off-role, so getting your off-role is now basically the same as getting auto-filled in terms of how much you care about winning. And yeah, this system is terrible. I feel like every game is a total coin flip, not because someone is playing badly, but because someone didn't get their main role and just doesn't care about the outcome. > [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qVcc6QpE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-04T20:41:38.272+0000) > > they prob wont put it anywhere next split. they said if we do not like it they will go to the old system I'm doubtful. There are plenty of people (Rioter alt accounts?) posting support for this abomination of a system, even though they haven't interacted with it for more than 10 games, based on how they **think** it works according to the dev blogs, and not how it actually works.
> [{quoted}](name=Yenn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qVcc6QpE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-04T21:02:48.508+0000) > > There are even more problems with those pros: > > 1. Everyone starts with all roles at the same place; that Diamond support main is also assumed to be Diamond in all other roles. This completely destroys the 'you can play at different skill levels' point. > > 2. Your secondary role is now also an off-role, so getting your off-role is now basically the same as getting auto-filled in terms of how much you care about winning. > > And yeah, this system is terrible. I feel like every game is a total coin flip, not because someone is playing badly, but because someone didn't get their main role and just doesn't care about the outcome. > > I'm doubtful. There are plenty of people (Rioter alt accounts?) posting support for this abomination of a system, even though they haven't interacted with it for more than 10 games, based on how they **think** it works according to the dev blogs, and not how it actually works. Ive interacted with it 0 games as ive quit but this sounds interesting. Might actually come back. Im a Fill main so this is an amazing change.
Show more

NocturnalSheild

Level 12 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion