: > [{quoted}](name=NotAPurpleFrog,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5f6at6RZ,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-10-16T20:23:56.057+0000) > > Oh my bad for playing what I like in a brainless Assassin meta, I'll move aside for you "very skilled" assassin players so you can have fun. good strawman I dont play assassins, I prefer to play control champs and slow win which I cant do when teammates hard int under enemy towers also not an assassin meta
> [{quoted}](name=Brooks107,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5f6at6RZ,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-10-17T03:48:42.346+0000) > > good strawman > I dont play assassins, I prefer to play control champs and slow win which I cant do when teammates hard int under enemy towers > also not an assassin meta It's an assassin meta, EVERYTHING IS AN ASSASSIN.
: stop being 0/8/3 and dying pushed to the enemy turret, every teammate I've got recently otherwise I'll damn well report as I please
> [{quoted}](name=Brooks107,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5f6at6RZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-15T23:40:21.858+0000) > > stop being 0/8/3 and dying pushed to the enemy turret, every teammate I've got recently > > otherwise I'll damn well report as I please Oh my bad for playing what I like in a brainless Assassin meta, I'll move aside for you "very skilled" assassin players so you can have fun.
Rioter Comments
: Ima kayn main. Roast me
Free Heals on every attack vs 100 health assassin that converts the enemy into a bunch of children running around with watches.
Swosh (NA)
: Invis rune?
No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No. Imagine a fucking Assassin, who's only downside is that they don't have stealth, then give them stealth. Just fucking NO.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Sikandar, Xer'Sai's Bane [Champion Concept]
I see a ranged assassin, I ignore the fact it's ranged because it's a counter to this ungodly mobility, 4 dashes, burst damage, tanky stealth champions we've been getting.
Insta4k (NA)
: A Cool Way to Make a Zed Rework (read entire thing before hating plz)
So a direct buff to the mage assassin with spammable abilities, untargetability, blinks, 2 champions in lane at once, burst damage AND a free escape? No.
ValDrax (NA)
: Lissandra Skin Concept
Yes!! Maybe when they buff Lissandra's Passive they can release this as well!
Yokujin (EUW)
: Cho'Gath and his execution "marker"
Better yet, make his ultiamte deal Attack Damage instead of giving a tank a True Damage execute that is based on his own health.
Rioter Comments
: Seems like he just played against a few of these champs and this is a QQ thread
> [{quoted}](name=ApothNinja,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FutbiU3F,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-11T21:31:23.611+0000) > > Seems like he just played against a few of these champs and this is a QQ thread Oh look a useless comment, moving on.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
CLG ear (NA)
: I have some questions for the people who are outraged at the PAX riot event
Did you go to PAX West this year? No Were you planning to attend PAX West for the specific purpose of going to the Riot panel, but decided not to because of the males can't enter the women panel? No How would you have planned the event differently if you had the opportunity to do so? Yes, if I wanted to go. What's your favorite food? Choco Lava cake. Do you still play League of Legends or Watch League of Legends content? I play LoL but I don't watch the LCS because it's a load of bullshit. 5v5, all 10 people know what they're doing. In reality it's 1-2 people who know what they're doing with 8 bronze players.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
KatScript (EUNE)
: I think its a clever idea and we might get to know how Kaisa was before she gets stuck in Void :D
> [{quoted}](name=KatScript,realm=EUNE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=G0IZKE8Q,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-09-07T20:46:54.516+0000) > > I think its a clever idea and we might get to know how Kaisa was before she gets stuck in Void :D She'd be fucking naked, I mean it took a few years for her to get that skin thing and she was 9 when she went in, she basically was naked up until the point she got that skin.
Rioter Comments
: Who are YOUR top 3 permaban champions?
Trashuo, Vayne and Nunu, Trashuo - Oh hey you know what skill is? Ya fuck that free shield + poke + no cooldowns + no resource + infinite mobility + crits + armor pen + fuck 80% of the game's abilities Vayne - Im so skilled I can spam Q while in R and point and click stun you for 3 seconds while dealing max health true damage Nunu - Oh look I got a 800hp heal + true damage on monsters, CC infinite ganks, CC CC CC CC, aoe CC + nuke on a tank, ntm can solo Baron as soon as it spawns.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Carnicore,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IIVKWNgs,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2018-09-05T19:54:36.381+0000) > > <Removed by Moderation> Lmfao the irony.
: Reddit mods are removing every post about the recent drama.
> [{quoted}](name=DotcomTheSecond,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IIVKWNgs,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-04T21:20:14.303+0000) > > Riot are manipulating the reddit mods to delete every post about anything related to the PAX situation just to try and shut down the controversy on the biggest league forum without an apology. > > It&amp;#039;s sad that on top of being sexist, racist, and condescending to their community, Riot games are also manipulative. It seems like they are going to stand by their position no matter what. I think deleting threads without reason is Illegal, just like what they did at Pax.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MhY8I0wG,comment-id=0000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-09-05T03:24:20.927+0000) > > <Removed by Moderation> You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.
: Stop Abusing the "Enemy Missing" Signal For Questionable Plays!!!!!!!
> [{quoted}](name=Evil Jester,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vOxAxdO4,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-04T10:27:13.448+0000) > > You don&amp;#039;t realise how badly this messes up your team. While you&amp;#039;re spamming that shit as an ADC to your support for his questionable hook ,or grab, or whatever, as a jungler i&amp;#039;m thinking &amp;quot;oh, you see a gank incoming, I should get down there&amp;quot; only to realise i wasted 30 seconds going from the top side jungle to the bottom on to see your bot lane backed to base, and that no enemy ganks were incoming at all. Or maybe I will be mid and the jungler will spam it to the top that decided to risk it, and tower dive and now im thinking &amp;quot;shit my mid is dead or backed and you need help, here I come&amp;quot; so now instead of farming CS and putting damage on that mid tower im on a wild goose chase to try and help a bad situation that isn&amp;#039;t happening. OR.... Maybe i&amp;#039;m the guy with those bad play&amp;#039;s you don&amp;#039;t like and you spam that on my lane as a mid and I think &amp;quot;oh your mid left and he is heading for me, better hug my tower&amp;quot; because i can&amp;#039;t tell if your trying to warn me or give me shit. > > Seriously, just use the chat box, because there to many ways someone can interpret that signal. It doesn&amp;#039;t just affect the player you alert, it affects your entire team. Be smart about how you use it. Saying it in chat leads to a ban, saying it in lobby leads to a ban, pings are not counted. They don't need to be spammed but 1 "?" Ping is good enough to say that the play was questionable.
: > [{quoted}](name=VexingVal,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AEWbsAaM,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-09-03T20:50:24.926+0000) > > precisely why i can&#x27;t take this game seriously anymore, if they&#x27;re not gonna hold their own employees to the same standard > > > SMITE is pretty cool, susano is basically yasuo, so that&#x27;s where I&#x27;ll be Heros of the storm from what I remember is a good one too.
> [{quoted}](name=Necro Warrior87,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AEWbsAaM,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-09-03T20:51:36.459+0000) > > Heros of the storm from what I remember is a good one too. Ill join you my friend
: > [{quoted}](name=Zac x Me,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yMabbwNr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-02T22:40:11.661+0000) > > Sorry, I can&#x27;t upvote until past 2:30 Yeah, sorry to say that I physically cannot be of equal with men, I must have more privilege.
> [{quoted}](name=KillerShim,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yMabbwNr,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-02T22:41:18.523+0000) > > Yeah, sorry to say that I physically cannot be of equal with men, I must have more privilege. That's what I thought most feminists wanted? Not saying you're a feminist but that's what I thought the mindset of them is that.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Preseason Development Update 1
I really like the Turret idea, since it will make 8 minute inhib turrets non-existant. I like the loading screen chat but in higher ranked games, people generally have better computers and there will be less of a time to use it? Also any thoughts on nerfing damage?
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: August 29
Lets buff champions, then lets gut their kit for the sake of calling it balanced. Then we can balance off Worlds, the 1% of the community - instead of balancing OFF OF the community. I guess 99% < 1% In Riot's book of balancing.
: I cannot stand this "never surrender" fucking 4 year old mentallity.
> [{quoted}](name=Jewlliette,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oO77ANAr,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-01T03:10:02.048+0000) > > 22/4 jax full fucking items and is 1v5ing our entire team with {{item:1419}} {{item:3078}} {{item:3508}} {{item:3026}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3111}} every single time he even see&amp;#039;s us at 26 minutes. I have a pantheon jungle with 70 cs and a mid lane ekko thats 1/9. Nah, lets continue to fucking vote no even though 1 of their teammates is whipping all 5 of us with ease because Essence reaver makes his E go on a god damn 2 second cooldown and he&amp;#039;s busy hopping from unit to unit with no actual cooldown, and can&amp;#039;t fucking die because of all the free stat his ult gives. > > No, lets continue wasting more fucking time and holding me hostage because you&amp;#039;re 1/7 on support morgana. Go fuck yourself. I believe Riot should let us AFK with good reason, like if it's fucking 3 v 20, IM GOING TO AFK.
: Is It Just Me, Or Is It Impossible to Have Fun With LoL Anymore?
The only fun I get is from going Pyke and spamming R on people, playing Bard and fucking the enemy team or playing Xerath and landing every ability and nuking the enemy adc.
Rioter Comments
: @ Riot: If you "Get woke" you WILL go broke...
Female workers working for a videogame they will never play, wait we already have male workers working on a game they never play... guess it can't be that bad.
Ahris (NA)
: Why is Ahri's kit so forgiving?
: why did they nerf yorick but not jhin
> [{quoted}](name=Sèx Crazed Eve,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gEQR0bxz,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-08-29T12:33:14.519+0000) > > . Because he counters Garen / Darius, can't have their 2 baby money makers not selling skins due to Yorick countering them.
: if they remove attack speed immunity he will be absolutely useless. What will he do if he can't auto attack?
> [{quoted}](name=SlashStriker,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gBXR6N9E,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-08-30T09:30:12.275+0000) > > if they remove attack speed immunity he will be absolutely useless. What will he do if he can&#x27;t auto attack? Be balanced. That's like saying, oh noooo the Assassins will be useless if tanks have armor!
: Black loading screen
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Skill0Ful (EUW)
: WTF this damage ?
Riot balances their game.
8ooooooD (NA)
: New Champion Idea
XD, That'd be CertainlyTrash's work. Aka the maker of Press R to win Zed Press R to win Zyra Press Q to win Thresh Press E to win Zoe Press R to win Yasuo Press R to win Darius Press E to win Kalista
: Item concept - Void Orb
So you gain the actives, so what if you combined Tiamat and QSS, that means every time you activate it Tiamat and QSS activates, also you can get a LOT more items if you bought this, like if you have 6 slots, 5 of these items would make 10 items in each + 1 more.
Stacona (NA)
: Lucina, the Call of the Dragons
I like it, although the ultimate really seems a bit overpowered, 6 abilities at once, 2 autoattacks at once with no walk stopping?
: Nocturnes Ultimate broken?
Lol 4 years ago and no response.
GigglesO (NA)
: I wish I could ban keystones instead of Champions.
Runes Reforged was a mistake, too much bullshit.
Takazaki (NA)
: lcs
> [{quoted}](name=Takazaki,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=K6VeiUOo,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-27T22:08:32.833+0000) > > lcs How about nerf it in Tournaments but not for the rest of the game :O
: @Riot, It's time to nerf the fuck outta Alistar
I saw a Support Alistar with his singular support item get like 8 kills before Laning Phase was over.
: Anyone else tired of Graves?
She shits on melee champions, he shits on marksmen, he shits on anyone that isn't a tank, and then he shits on tanks, he has way too much damage and kiting with his DASH as a tanky bruiser ranged champion with "untargetability", cc, more cc, aoe damage, more aoe, a dash + aoe damage.
Show more

NotAPurpleFrog

Level 44 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion