Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EvW8tHh6,comment-id=00000002000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-24T12:17:20.272+0000) > > What Silver 1 100 LP / 24W 12L Win Ratio 67%
> [{quoted}](name=NotFakerBTW,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EvW8tHh6,comment-id=000000020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-24T12:18:34.697+0000) > > Silver 1 > 100 LP / 24W 12L > Win Ratio 67% Bronze 4 72 LP / 33W 25L Win Ratio 57%
: What
> [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EvW8tHh6,comment-id=00000002000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-24T12:17:20.272+0000) > > What Silver 1 100 LP / 24W 12L Win Ratio 67%
: > [{quoted}](name=NotFakerBTW,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EvW8tHh6,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-02-24T10:50:02.744+0000) > > i also have 73% w/r on yasuo ;-; And still. Youre bronze. I still stand with my point
> [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EvW8tHh6,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2019-02-24T11:33:52.642+0000) > > And still. Youre bronze. I still stand with my point bronze.So you tell me.
: The only common denominator is you. Look at my op gg. The only common dinaminator is me and look at my wr. And wr on champs you play so many random champs for no reason. And dont main yasuo if you wanna clime.
> [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EvW8tHh6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-24T10:39:47.527+0000) > > The only common dinaminator is you. Look at my op gg. The only common dinaminator is me and look at my wr. And wr on champs you play so many random champs for no reason. And dont main yasuo if you wanna clime. i also have 73% w/r on yasuo ;-;
: The only common denominator is you. Look at my op gg. The only common dinaminator is me and look at my wr. And wr on champs you play so many random champs for no reason. And dont main yasuo if you wanna clime.
> [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EvW8tHh6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-24T10:39:47.527+0000) > > The only common dinaminator is you. Look at my op gg. The only common dinaminator is me and look at my wr. And wr on champs you play so many random champs for no reason. And dont main yasuo if you wanna clime. i dont flame i dont say much i dont give early kills but yet every game my mid and or top and or jg end up 0/3 or worse
: The only common denominator is you. Look at my op gg. The only common dinaminator is me and look at my wr. And wr on champs you play so many random champs for no reason. And dont main yasuo if you wanna clime.
> [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EvW8tHh6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-24T10:39:47.527+0000) > > The only common dinaminator is you. Look at my op gg. The only common dinaminator is me and look at my wr. And wr on champs ok how do i make my mid top or jg feed?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=NotFakerBTW,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8ho40Am0,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-06T07:58:17.508+0000) > > UPDATE IM UNBANNED {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} Grats! I'm sure PS said this, but try to be more aware of the language!
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8ho40Am0,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-06T08:03:01.570+0000) > > {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} > > Grats! I'm sure PS said this, but try to be more aware of the language! yep of course ^^
: Sorry, but from this perspective it only looks like you were being extremely racist towards him. The only way you can get a proper review from what you saw (seeing what those other players were saying, to bring your actions into the context you want) is by talking to Player Support in a [Support Ticket](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new). I'm not going to lie, though, it doesn't look good and racist behavior is not ok to use even in the context you claim it was in (mocking them back with it isn't better).
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8ho40Am0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-06T07:24:52.229+0000) > > Sorry, but from this perspective it only looks like you were being extremely racist towards him. The only way you can get a proper review from what you saw (seeing what those other players were saying, to bring your actions into the context you want) is by talking to Player Support in a [Support Ticket](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new). I'm not going to lie, though, it doesn't look good and racist behavior is not ok to use even in the context you claim it was in (mocking them back with it isn't better). UPDATE IM UNBANNED
: i mean of course its not ok i just didnt think about it cause of him being racist to us all game didnt even stop to think that i would be banned since the context in which i said it in ... ive made a support ticket already but ehhh im more upset about my honor level that i worked so hard for..
> [{quoted}](name=NotFakerBTW,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8ho40Am0,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-06T07:34:49.967+0000) > > i mean of course its not ok i just didnt think about it cause of him being racist to us all game didnt even stop to think that i would be banned since the context in which i said it in ... ive made a support ticket already but ehhh im more upset about my honor level that i worked so hard for.. i mean this is literally my first ever ban or chat restriction on any game. when people ive seen said way worse things many times and not be banned to me especially cause its directed and not just saying it in general
: pretty sure this is not fair ban
i mean of course its not ok i just didnt think about it cause of him being racist to us all game didnt even stop to think that i would be banned since the context in which i said it in ... ive made a support ticket already but ehhh im more upset about my honor level that i worked so hard for..
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > I just tried to play a ranked game and i declared yasuo He's actually saving your LP. Ever heard of a tale where any Yasuo in your team just feeds like hell, while enemy Yasuo gets to be fed af?
Oh i mean look at my ranked games on yasuo :P
Rioter Comments
: People Complaining About Onslaught Difficulty
now simon says is where the challenge comes in
: People Complaining About Onslaught Difficulty
JustSir (NA)
: Onslaught is very very difficult
i tired the best team comp for it and still couldnt get past the vel koz
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Cocho (NA)
: He just had some unlucky games :( lol
HE has worse luck than me then
Rioter Comments
: AND yes 1ip is too much yeah i could spend ip for them but thats a waste for how long it takes to get that much and i only have like 30 champs https://gyazo.com/46d7ee7f901c81850375d966f0450b2a the nasus is from when i mained him 4 months before his rework
Certain cancer looks like this{{item:3147}} but some look like this{{champion:11}} put both together and you get cosmic duskblade yi
: i have two rune pages and cdr runes are too much i would buy rune pages but im poor irl so oh well
AND yes 1ip is too much yeah i could spend ip for them but thats a waste for how long it takes to get that much and i only have like 30 champs https://gyazo.com/46d7ee7f901c81850375d966f0450b2a the nasus is from when i mained him 4 months before his rework
: you should probably be running cdr runes in that matchup because nasus doesn't deal a whole lot of magic damage and with {{item:3111}} {{item:3009}} his slow will be much weaker
i have two rune pages and cdr runes are too much i would buy rune pages but im poor irl so oh well
: i just saw that post so....Also don't try to blame your team that's like the saddest worst way to approach the game
i dont really blame my team it was a bot i got in 2 games and i thought it was funny because of the i do this or whatever so she can do this or whatever meme
: then buy boots that reduce slows and you're good to go also running stormraiders instead of thunderlods against nasus can be a good idea and at lvl 18 with akali you should have much more cooldown reduction so it's not really 16 seconds
with full build that i get i get 20% cdr so like 13 seconds? its like 12.8
: i don't know what assassins youre playing but talon,zed,akali,diana(those are the only assassins i can think of on top of my headwho aren't junglers) all beat nasus in early game and on top of that nasus is really vulnerable to ganks and how do tanks get 4 shot that isnt possible with the right build but okay and if nasus builds primarily defense he should be really easy to peel and kite and he shouldn't deal a whole lot of damage just because he has stacks he doesn't have armor penetration and if he buys it he will be really easy to kill and you don't have to kill his carries just drag him away from them so they cant damage you while you put the smack down on him also his slow is nowhere near enough to catch up to high mobility champs (like assassins who can jump walls every few seconds) also buying {{item:3111}} {{item:3139}} {{item:3009}} can help with his slow also there's the single best way to beat a champion you can't deal with: JUST BAN HIM
i also play like this https://gyazo.com/f72053104ed03a1d90515e4558050cf4 so my team can play like thishttps://gyazo.com/9be56e4482b729f260b9a1ac20d8deba
: i don't know what assassins youre playing but talon,zed,akali,diana(those are the only assassins i can think of on top of my headwho aren't junglers) all beat nasus in early game and on top of that nasus is really vulnerable to ganks and how do tanks get 4 shot that isnt possible with the right build but okay and if nasus builds primarily defense he should be really easy to peel and kite and he shouldn't deal a whole lot of damage just because he has stacks he doesn't have armor penetration and if he buys it he will be really easy to kill and you don't have to kill his carries just drag him away from them so they cant damage you while you put the smack down on him also his slow is nowhere near enough to catch up to high mobility champs (like assassins who can jump walls every few seconds) also buying {{item:3111}} {{item:3139}} {{item:3009}} can help with his slow also there's the single best way to beat a champion you can't deal with: JUST BAN HIM
I play akali and i cant wall hop that often 16 seconds at lvl 18 and you cant wall hop over many walls his slow at lvl 5 it goes from 35% to 95% over 5 seconds and in ult his slows cooldown with no cdr at all is 6 secondsthat leave 1 sec to get far enough to no get slowed
: i don't know what assassins youre playing but talon,zed,akali,diana(those are the only assassins i can think of on top of my headwho aren't junglers) all beat nasus in early game and on top of that nasus is really vulnerable to ganks and how do tanks get 4 shot that isnt possible with the right build but okay and if nasus builds primarily defense he should be really easy to peel and kite and he shouldn't deal a whole lot of damage just because he has stacks he doesn't have armor penetration and if he buys it he will be really easy to kill and you don't have to kill his carries just drag him away from them so they cant damage you while you put the smack down on him also his slow is nowhere near enough to catch up to high mobility champs (like assassins who can jump walls every few seconds) also buying {{item:3111}} {{item:3139}} {{item:3009}} can help with his slow also there's the single best way to beat a champion you can't deal with: JUST BAN HIM
i can ban him but theres worse champs that i ban like renekton i cant deal with him at all hes pretty much a nasus with a dash and stun
meowwow7 (NA)
: tbh if he was trying to go trynd supp {{item:3097}} would have been better
i op.gg him and hes bronze 5 43 lp and his match history looks like this https://gyazo.com/9be56e4482b729f260b9a1ac20d8deba https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=killtaiwanese061 his entire match history
meowwow7 (NA)
: tbh if he was trying to go trynd supp {{item:3097}} would have been better
He was a bot he heal ghosted down mid and try to get to fountain with no human movement
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Thúnder (NA)
: Kindred Buff
Are you guys high if kindred doesnt feed and gets one or 2 early kills shes so broken she has more range than most adcs and all you need to do is get like runnas pd bork i.e and essence reaver and complete broken if you can play the champ at a blind pick only bronze 5
: Sure youre entitled to your opinion but there's literally tons and tons of information on the internet about countering nasus and playing against him sure i can leave you a bunch of text which you probably wont know how to adapt into your games but just go to reddit/youtube/twitch and learn how to play against him or even here on boards ask people how to play against him,the easiest thing is to say nasus too strong and move on but the way you beat nasus is to deny his stacking,abusing his weak early game,kite him in teamfights,peel for your carries against nasus...
i mean sure i can peal but i play assassins his weak early game is alot stronger to me than most plus my tanks cant peel when they get 4 shot and the games ive played peeling isnt effective anyway due to the people that play nasus only building 5/6 items tank and stacking to like 600 he ruins my teams faster then we can even get to his carries to follow that his slow is on such low cooldown that it makes it hard to even run away all this infomation i just said could be wrong but thats my knowledge.....But Anyway thanks for the uhh help if links count Plus in bronze most of my carries rush to the front to try and take kills because their 0/5
: any advice
That would be the case in bronze im in bronze :|| but for silver maybe just a bunch of bronze got carried to silver and your getting them for teammates
Rioter Comments
Calabok (NA)
: Grammar is life. Life is grammar.
: You can build whatever you want and nasus is still a garbage useless champion no wonder you're bronze 5
Aswell as starting this season i dont know how to play against half the champs you might destroy nasus because you know how to effectively lane maybe not even lane but allround play against him but i do not have this knowledge so unless you want to teach me glhf cya later
: You can build whatever you want and nasus is still a garbage useless champion no wonder you're bronze 5
I mean go ahead say what you want about me being bronze 5 your d4 thats cool i guess i started playing this season it might not be be much but i play against lower golds on oce and still do fine And sorry but i thought i was entitled to my opinion
Rioter Comments

NotFakerBTW

Level 145 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion