: for the love of god, remove lees w/flash ult combo
what does it feel like knowing you are bitching about the same shit that has been bitched about every day for the past few months? everybody know already. jesus christ come up with an original argument already
: 1 Why Do Illegal Aliens Think They Can Come Into My Country And Leech Off My Tax Dollars?
id gladly have my tax dollars go towards a border wall for the next 4 years than pay for illegal aliens for the rest of my life
: People who think Voice Coms will improve League
VOIP in overwatch works amazingly. 90% of the people i run into are friendly and cooperative because they are all just trying to get to grandmasters.
Vreivai (NA)
: You got Soraka yesterday, you got Illaoi, Karma, Brand and Riven 3 days ago, you got Yi, Ashe and Elise 8 days ago... What the fuck are you talking about?
> [{quoted}](name=Vreivai,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ExkI5uLn,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-03-24T19:40:44.477+0000) > > You got Soraka yesterday, you got Illaoi, Karma, Brand and Riven 3 days ago, you got Yi, Ashe and Elise 8 days ago... > > What the fuck are you talking about? holy shit rekt
: @Lee Sin mains, Why do you keep playing him when you constantly claimed he's "weak af"?
have you ever thought that people play characters they like because they think they are fun REGARDLESS of pick/ban/win rate? Jesus fuck its a video game who cares.
: A build guide I can get behind
people still use mobafire?
: Should I get this... or a "Gaming" motherboard?
when it comes to performance in gaming motherboards are hardly impactful so get whatever you want. just be sure they are compatible with your processor. personally i have the asus z87-a which is a really popular and solid one. id recommend looking at asus as well
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Numb3rs,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=Z4RbsfEF,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2017-03-03T05:12:01.335+0000) > > the only tank in the game who can one-shot is roadhog. > > the only other exception is d.vas ult which is INCREDIBLY easy to counter. inb4 "Reinhardt charge isnt a 1 shot ability on most non-tanks)
> [{quoted}](name=ZenithEevee,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=Z4RbsfEF,comment-id=000600010000,timestamp=2017-03-03T05:26:49.611+0000) > > inb4 "Reinhardt charge isnt a 1 shot ability on most non-tanks) yeah but that leaves him incredibly vulnerable. if you are anywhere above platinum a reinhard charge means certain death for both parties (if he lands the charge)
: Until they admit they fucked up by giving most tanks 1-shot abilities, Overwatch will continue to have almost 0 diversity.
> [{quoted}](name=DragonTroopBeta,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=Z4RbsfEF,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-03-03T04:20:46.458+0000) > > Until they admit they fucked up by giving most tanks 1-shot abilities, Overwatch will continue to have almost 0 diversity. the only tank in the game who can one-shot is roadhog. the only other exception is d.vas ult which is INCREDIBLY easy to counter.
: The words in your op are what's causing this to get removed probably. Just use "n word" and "f word".
> [{quoted}](name=jaymc1130,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=3ElJOJxF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-02-28T08:35:43.238+0000) > > The words in your op are what's causing this to get removed probably. > > Just use "n word" and "f word". good point
Rioter Comments
: Honestly? Can we rework the Infernal drake?
thats the fucking point of infernal. they want people to fight over it. i have won plenty of games against teams with 3 infernals
N3mO06 (EUW)
: You Know Towers are weak when you see this
lol people are just now seeing this? to be fair he had CoC and was being healed the entire fight and ended with less than 1/4 hp but yeah towers are still weak af
Sohleks (NA)
: Are you playing Teemo or maybe another trap based character? When I play Teemo it's almost impossible seeming to undo because shrooms out there.
> [{quoted}](name=Sohleks,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=75PH7mOO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-02-26T21:54:54.199+0000) > > Are you playing Teemo or maybe another trap based character? > > When I play Teemo it's almost impossible seeming to undo because shrooms out there. i was playing lissandra
: If you use an effect such as Redemption, then you lose the ability to undo. It is the same concept as buying 6 Deathcaps as Karthus, ulting, then trying to undo them.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=75PH7mOO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-02-26T21:24:04.002+0000) > > If you use an effect such as Redemption, then you lose the ability to undo. It is the same concept as buying 6 Deathcaps as Karthus, ulting, then trying to undo them. well nothing like that happened soo idk
Rioter Comments
: Not set up for new client yet.
> [{quoted}](name=Quality Content,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=i8ZojHoF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-02-26T07:02:55.228+0000) > > Not set up for new client yet. but they are adding it?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Enselus (NA)
: People who actually ruin URF
these are the only people who ruin urf for me as well. messing around in urf and having people 5 man gank bot and take baron and rift herald as soon as they are up and split pushing hardcore its like chill guys, this isnt a ranked game. nothing matters, just have fun
Rioter Comments
: Riot, you can't use your excuse for reworking Maokai when Lee Sin exists.
maybe if gameplay didnt complain about lee sin every other post, the rest of the boards might not think you guys are a joke {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Doodlzzz (NA)
: Is Corki good anymore?
corki is op as fuck mid top and bot lol
: "Try out the new practice tool, ONLY available on the new client!"
ive literally only experienced a single bug since i updated to the new client lmao
Numb3rs (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=GGLineaR,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JWNgNj5k,comment-id=001300000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-02-23T08:00:20.124+0000) > And the only time you mentioned player skill was when you said "There's no such thing as a bad hero, just a bad player." Which is total bullshit, btw. holy shit are you serious? you are so hypocritical. did you not just say this? >Urgot is grossly underpowered, but if someone is in diamond, they can make him look like a god. That doesn't make him any less underpowered. you just said it yourself, a good player can use even the worst characters effectively you are defeating your entire arguement piece by piece.
> [{quoted}](name=GGLineaR,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JWNgNj5k,comment-id=00130000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000002,timestamp=2017-02-23T08:22:31.475+0000) > > If you don't see it by now, I doubt you will, but let me spell it out as best I can. > > Think of each hero as a box of tools. Some of the boxes are for specialized tasks, but they are all of the same quality. > > Torbjorn is one of these boxes, but his tools are of lower quality, and if you use them incorrectly, you may damage whatever you're attempting to fix. > > Sure, they can do the job if you're careful, but why would you use the shoddy and dangerous tools when you've got other options that are of better quality, and more reliable? > > Did that help at all? I feel it was a good analogy. this still doesnt change anything. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} look at chess. the pawn is regarded as the weakest piece in the game. an exceptional chess player can use the pawn in ways a worse player can't even understand. my point still stands. player skill > hero weakness. this is true in just about any game ever if you don't get that by now you are actually delusional and should go to bed. the fact that you downvote all of my replies doesnt help your arguement either. just makes you look more childish. if all you can do is try to push an arguement that i have already proven to be wrong then you have nothing left to offer. night bud.
Numb3rs (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=GGLineaR,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JWNgNj5k,comment-id=001300000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-02-23T08:00:20.124+0000) > And the only time you mentioned player skill was when you said "There's no such thing as a bad hero, just a bad player." Which is total bullshit, btw. holy shit are you serious? you are so hypocritical. did you not just say this? >Urgot is grossly underpowered, but if someone is in diamond, they can make him look like a god. That doesn't make him any less underpowered. you just said it yourself, a good player can use even the worst characters effectively you are defeating your entire arguement piece by piece.
> [{quoted}](name=GGLineaR,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JWNgNj5k,comment-id=00130000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-02-23T08:07:45.664+0000) > > Oh, really? Did you not catch the "THAT DOESN'T MAKE HIM ANY LESS UNDERPOWERED." Part of that. > > Let me type it again for you, just to be sure. > > **_"THAT DOESN'T MAKE HIM ANY LESS UNDERPOWERED._** > > Did you catch it that time? > > Player skill can make a shit character LOOK good, but that doesn't make them any less shit. > > EDIT: See, I can bm you too. Isn't this fun? what does that even offer to the arguement? it doesn't change anything lol every hero has potential, it just depends on the person behind it.
GGLineaR (NA)
: You went back and edited them. Good job there, pal. No doubt to link someone to it later. And the only time you mentioned player skill was when you said "There's no such thing as a bad hero, just a bad player." Which is total bullshit, btw. Either way, you need to knock off the not so subtle insults, bud. That's not how you should talk to people. EDIT: Still editing, I see. Well, let me know when you're finished, hmm?
> [{quoted}](name=GGLineaR,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JWNgNj5k,comment-id=001300000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-02-23T08:00:20.124+0000) > And the only time you mentioned player skill was when you said "There's no such thing as a bad hero, just a bad player." Which is total bullshit, btw. holy shit are you serious? you are so hypocritical. did you not just say this? >Urgot is grossly underpowered, but if someone is in diamond, they can make him look like a god. That doesn't make him any less underpowered. you just said it yourself, a good player can use even the worst characters effectively you are defeating your entire arguement piece by piece.
GGLineaR (NA)
: Did you now? I'm not sure I'd call "I don't even know why I'm arguing with someone whos not even gm" an argument in any sense of the word. You aren't giving facts, you are giving opinions. We both are, but you can't just say "symettra is god tier in high master and grandmaster" and have that apply to everything. Urgot is grossly underpowered, but if someone is in diamond, they can make him look like a god. That doesn't make him any less underpowered. "Anybody who has made it past diamond in overwatch will laugh at your post." Yeah, sure, okay. Because Torbjorn and Sombra see so much usage up there. Either way, stop acting like just because you're higher ranked, that means what you say is fact.
> [{quoted}](name=GGLineaR,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JWNgNj5k,comment-id=0013000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-02-23T07:51:46.415+0000) > > Did you now? > > I'm not sure I'd call "I don't even know why I'm arguing with someone whos not even gm" an argument in any sense of the word. > > You aren't giving facts, you are giving opinions. > > We both are, but you can't just say "symettra is god tier in high master and grandmaster" and have that apply to everything. > > Urgot is grossly underpowered, but if someone is in diamond, they can make him look like a god. That doesn't make him any less underpowered. you literally just made your entire argument obsolete. if a diamond player can carry with even the worst champion, that only proves my point > > "Anybody who has made it past diamond in overwatch will laugh at your post." > > Yeah, sure, okay. Because Torbjorn and Sombra see so much usage up there. > > Either way, stop acting like just because you're higher ranked, that means what you say is fact. oh my god are you really that dense? go back and read everything i have said word for word cause you have obviously missed something. PLAYER SKILL TRUMPS CHARACTER WEAKNESS. how hard is that to get through your thick head. you see the same thing happen in league, challenger players just have better game knowledge. you never see bronze players arguing with challenger players over how to play the game, that's a fact. you also see the same thing in silver-plat of people thinking they know everything when it's obvious they don't.
GGLineaR (NA)
: Ah, so that's how it is. You can't come up with a decent argument, so you're going to call my stance on this "warped" and insult me because I am an average player. Pathetic.
> [{quoted}](name=GGLineaR,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JWNgNj5k,comment-id=00130000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-02-23T07:40:24.047+0000) > > Ah, so that's how it is. You can't come up with a decent argument, so you're going to call my stance on this "warped" and insult me because I am an average player. > > Pathetic. i did create a decent argument but you aren't even listening to facts. its simple. anybody who has made it past diamond in overwatch will laugh at your post. Here is a quote taken from the most used overwatch tier list which includes torb and sombra in the same category >As much as we would like to play these heroes, it’s very hard to fit them into the current meta simply because of how hard it is to make an impact with them. This does not mean that the heroes from this tier are bad or weak, they just don’t work in the current competitive Overwatch meta. Feel free to pick them up in your solo queue games if you’re confident with your judgement. this is created by top 500 players and includes everything i have told you. player skill trumps hero weakness. you are the one who used the old 13 year old comeback saying "OH YEAH I USED TO PLAY TORB A LOT SO YOU'RE WRONG"
GGLineaR (NA)
: Harrassing characters typically have a longer range than Sombra has, unless they have a large health pool, which Sombra does NOT. Her spread is about as bad as tracer, but she only deals a fraction of her damage. Torbjorn may be meant for preventing flankers, but he doesn't do that job very well at all. His turret has too little health so flankers can kill in in half a second, and Sombra can just run around invisible anyway. I used to main Torbjorn when I played OW, I was damn good at him too. I know what I'm talking about when I say that he's garbage. If they let him build the turret to level 3 using scrap metal, giving more health, and slightly more dps, I'll stop complaining about it. His turret is the only reason he exists as a hero, and it doesn't have the health or damage to do it's job. As far as the "high master and grandmaster" point goes... What does that have to do with anything? Those players are on a completely different level than 80% of the playerbase. That's like comparing LCS players to Silvers.
> [{quoted}](name=GGLineaR,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JWNgNj5k,comment-id=001300000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-02-23T07:23:19.559+0000) > > Harrassing characters typically have a longer range than Sombra has, unless they have a large health pool, which Sombra does NOT. Her spread is about as bad as tracer, but she only deals a fraction of her damage. > Genji, Tracer, Reaper > Torbjorn may be meant for preventing flankers, but he doesn't do that job very well at all. His turret has too little health so flankers can kill in in half a second, and Sombra can just run around invisible anyway. I used to main Torbjorn when I played OW, I was damn good at him too. I know what I'm talking about when I say that he's garbage. > > If they let him build the turret to level 3 using scrap metal, giving more health, and slightly more dps, I'll stop complaining about it. His turret is the only reason he exists as a hero, and it doesn't have the health or damage to do it's job. > you act as if his turret is his only damage source and or utility > As far as the "high master and grandmaster" point goes... What does that have to do with anything? > > Those players are on a completely different level than 80% of the playerbase. That's like comparing LCS players to Silvers. it matters because we know the game the best and how to use heroes effectively and how they fit in the meta. much like league. thats why lee sin hardly receives nerfs because of his high competitive play. you don't see people in silver and quick play forming the meta. i don't know why im arguing with someone whos not even gm
GGLineaR (NA)
: His turret deals 24 damage per second. The only people that can kill reliably are Tracer and a mentally retarded Phara. Anyone else either has too much health, can kill the turret in half a second, or will never catch it's aggro unless they're being a moron. Torbjorn is only "amazing" if the enemy either has either just installed the game, or are incredibly stupid. Symmetra isn't god-tier at all. Her turrets surprise you once, and you might get a kill or two, but unless the enemy is, again, stupid, they won't fall for her turrets more than once. Her turrets only work the first time, and the only reason anyone plays her is for her teleporter or her shield generator. Sombra has too large a clip size, and deals too little damage from close range unless she manages to get a shit ton of crits. Stealth doesn't work well in a game like overwatch, and that's why she's weak. They are nearly unplayable as they are, there's a REASON you get flamed for playing those three, because compared to everyone else on the cast, they are terrible.
> [{quoted}](name=GGLineaR,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JWNgNj5k,comment-id=0013000000000000,timestamp=2017-02-23T06:15:18.954+0000) > > His turret deals 24 damage per second. The only people that can kill reliably are Tracer and a mentally retarded Phara. Anyone else either has too much health, can kill the turret in half a second, or will never catch it's aggro unless they're being a moron. > > Torbjorn is only "amazing" if the enemy either has either just installed the game, or are incredibly stupid. > > Symmetra isn't god-tier at all. Her turrets surprise you once, and you might get a kill or two, but unless the enemy is, again, stupid, they won't fall for her turrets more than once. > > Her turrets only work the first time, and the only reason anyone plays her is for her teleporter or her shield generator. > > Sombra has too large a clip size, and deals too little damage from close range unless she manages to get a shit ton of crits. Stealth doesn't work well in a game like overwatch, and that's why she's weak. > > They are nearly unplayable as they are, there's a REASON you get flamed for playing those three, because compared to everyone else on the cast, they are terrible. his turret isnt meant for killing its for harrassing and making sure their flankers cannot effectively do their job. also symmetra is god-tier in high master and grandmaster level where people actually know what they are doing and can use her effectively but she is mostly only good on choke-point maps. also sombra is mainly meant for flanking and harrassing, not assassinating. just because a character does not excel at killing doesnt make them worthless. there is no such thing as a bad character, only a bad player.
GGLineaR (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Numb3rs,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JWNgNj5k,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2017-02-23T00:21:44.537+0000) >just look at overwatch. overwatch is one of the most well-rounded and balanced competitive games there is at the moment Sombra, Torbjorn and Symmettra (even post buff) disagree with you. Just because the game doesn't have s s ton of OP characters right now, doesn't mean it's balanced. These three are nearly unplayable unless you're some kind of god, because of how weak they are. Not to mention how every other patch, they make 76 irrelevant. First Mcree was buffed, and now Bastion.
> [{quoted}](name=GGLineaR,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JWNgNj5k,comment-id=00130000,timestamp=2017-02-23T01:21:05.922+0000) > > Sombra, Torbjorn and Symmettra (even post buff) disagree with you. Just because the game doesn't have s s ton of OP characters right now, doesn't mean it's balanced. These three are nearly unplayable unless you're some kind of god, because of how weak they are. > > Not to mention how every other patch, they make 76 irrelevant. First Mcree was buffed, and now Bastion. theres a difference between unplayable and situational. symmetra is god-tier on a lot of maps and torbjorn is amazing against flankers. sombra could use a buff possibly but shes also so new people don't know how she fits into the meta
: With balance, Riot is SO REFRESHING compared to Blizzard
i honestly can't tell if this is a troll post. blizzard and riot do not even compare. also why the fuck are you comparing mobas and rts games, thats like comparing bicycles and cars. just look at overwatch. overwatch is one of the most well-rounded and balanced competitive games there is at the moment
Lugg (NA)
: Lee Sin needs a major nerf
he just needs nerfs to his Q damage imo
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Hottest NA Caster
poor jatt. he just looks too young
: "you're insane, why do you want a tank meta!!!!!"
{{champion:15}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:222}} are all perfectly viable already. i don't know what youre talking about
: Jhin 54% PICK RATE 52% Winrate
jhin isnt really that OP. lethatlity is the problem. ghostblade and edge of night are being built on too many adc's
: > [{quoted}](name=Numb3rs,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=xEUE1OLV,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-02-16T21:32:11.849+0000) > > yeah and what if he misses or the enemy dodges it? his gank is effectively pointless. > > any champion that relies on one skillshot to initiate a gank is going to be shit Then he's a bad Lee and a worse jungler. Stop making excuses for your waifu, kid.
> [{quoted}](name=Incognonymous,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=xEUE1OLV,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-02-16T21:35:06.961+0000) > > Then he's a bad Lee and a worse jungler. Stop making excuses for your waifu, kid. missing skillshots automatically makes you a terrible player. got it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Numb3rs,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=xEUE1OLV,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-02-16T21:19:29.970+0000) > > right so tell me how ganking would work on lee sin without his ward jumps. thats like trying to gank on hecarim without his speed boost God forbid he use his 1100 range Q to initiate a gank
> [{quoted}](name=Incognonymous,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=xEUE1OLV,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-02-16T21:29:16.052+0000) > > God forbid he use his 1100 range Q to initiate a gank yeah and what if he misses or the enemy dodges it? his gank is effectively pointless. any champion that relies on one skillshot to initiate a gank is going to be shit
: Inb4 ward jumping is removed and compensated by him being able to w anywhere and aoe shield everything
> [{quoted}](name=CTElephant,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=xEUE1OLV,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-02-16T21:24:34.632+0000) > > Inb4 ward jumping is removed and compensated by him being able to w anywhere and aoe shield everything exactly. people dont seem to think there would be major compensation buffs just because one champion can use wards
Matake (NA)
: Ward jumping is a mechanic that should NEVER have been made. Period. All existing champions will survive without the ability to jump to a ward. Lee Sin is fun to play because of his ability to catch the enemy and stay in the fight. Not because of ward jumping.
> [{quoted}](name=Matake,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=xEUE1OLV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-02-16T21:17:00.448+0000) > > Ward jumping is a mechanic that should NEVER have been made. Period. All existing champions will survive without the ability to jump to a ward. Lee Sin is fun to play because of his ability to catch the enemy and stay in the fight. Not because of ward jumping. right so tell me how ganking would work on lee sin without his ward jumps. thats like trying to gank on hecarim without his speed boost
Rioter Comments
Tomosima (EUNE)
: Ward jumping should be removed
is this a joke? even if you removed the option riot would just add a way for lee to dash over walls anyway. lee almost fucking worthless without wards. It's posts like these that gives gameplay the worst reputation on the boards
CLG ear (NA)
: Gosu possibly caught scripting in a match
usually scripts spam your chat and make your game look weird as fuck unless you spend premium on high end scripts.
: Does anyone here play ARK survival evolved?
the developers for ark are morons who enjoy ruining their own game for some reason. if they had any competence at all Ark could be one of the best games out there
Show more

Numb3rs

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion