Kimimi (EUNE)
: Who do you think are getting this year's Star Guardian skins?
I love Quinn {{champion:133}} but when they finally give her a new skin it better not be girly ass SG. It doesnt fit her persona. But didnt they say they are doing Anti SG this year? maybe theyll add a few new SGs then do a whole anti team. SG: {{champion:114}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:246}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:18}} Anti: {{champion:7}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:134}} (maybe Syndra could get corrupted and join the anti team?)
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: quinn is the garen of ranged champions she just can't be strong we kinda want another rework but it's not gonna be soon
> [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sbTETEjE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-16T15:07:29.514+0000) > > quinn is the garen of ranged champions > > she just can't be strong > > we kinda want another rework but it's not gonna be soon Yea her early game was nerfed pretty hard, but I think if you can make it to late game with a positive kda, she can still become the beast that everyone loves to hate. But youre right.. She's as simple as Garen. I just think Riot hates her bc they give her no skins and ever since they nerfed her last year she hasnt gotten any gameplay updates. No visual updates. No nothing. I feel like Skarner who was the most forgotten champ has gotten more attention then Quinn lately. {{sticker:cass-cry}}
Rioter Comments
Sukishoo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ODiiiiiN,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gF0YTKTE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-29T00:17:00.574+0000) > > Champions arent reworked only based on the time they were released. If that was the case Ryze wouldnt have been reworked 50 times. > > Quinn was released almost 7 years ago. She's in the old school champions boat. Her last skin was released in February 2017 and it was a valentines day skin. AND now its in the Legacy Vault! So you cant even purchase it if you just started playing her. > > Ontop of all of that, all of her skins with exception of Woad, look exactly the same but with different colors. Theyre basically chromas. > > She needs some love. Actually according to Riot a lot of them are. Usually when they don't age well is what causes them to be even looked at for a rework. Quinn has been put into the running for needing one since her original design was rather rushed, but she's still not as bad as older champions. Her Marksmen update was an interesting idea but still didn't quite hit the mark yeah, but it's still held on for awhile now. There's far more problematic champions that need reworks like RIGHT THIS SECOND though. All valentines day skins are Legacy, and have been since like 2015 or 2016 when they decided to vault all of them and then all future ones would follow suit. Maybe to you, but to me each of her 4 skins has something different to them. Overall though they are either 750 or 975, so she's not gonna have anything truly amazing since it was from the time before they started pumping tons of 1350s out. We just gotta wait a bit till she gets something as there have been plenty of champions waiting anywhere from 2 to 6 years for skins at various times for various reasons. Don't forget that themes like Pool Party, Project, Arcade and Star Guardian are still coming this year.. and she could do well in a few of those. There is a Project skin fanart out there for her that is very popular and Riot tries to follow through with those when the time is right.
> We just gotta wait a bit till she gets something as there have been plenty of champions waiting anywhere from 2 to 6 years for skins at various times for various reasons. Yea, shes one of those champs. Again her last skin was feb 2017. and it was literally a troll skin for valentines. Before that she got a "real" skin in 2015. So shes looking at almost 5 years now without a legit skin. The truth and only truth is that Quinn is one of the least played champs and thus wont make any money selling skins. But honestly though I hate when people like you show up to peoples threads and give a whole speech on why a champion doesnt need a skin. Like why come in here and try to justify why Quinn shouldnt get a new skin? Its a skin for gods sake. If anyone is truly a fan of a champion, theyre not going to come in and shit on a thread that tries to promote that champion gets some new stuff. So I highly doubt you give a shit about Quinn and you probably just think "if she doesnt get a skin maybe theyll have more time to work on one of the champions I do like". pfff.. go support ur favorites dude.. dont bring other people's favorites down.
Sukishoo (NA)
: >She's one of the oldest champs Sorry what? She was released in 2013. That's NEW for a rework, considering Aatrox is the only champion from 2013 do get a rework. Champions from 2009 - 2011 need more work than her in that aspect. Skin though, I would love a new one.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gF0YTKTE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-28T22:57:28.456+0000) > > Sorry what? She was released in 2013. That's NEW for a rework, considering Aatrox is the only champion from 2013 do get a rework. > > Champions from 2009 - 2011 need more work than her in that aspect. > > > Skin though, I would love a new one. Champions arent reworked only based on the time they were released. If that was the case Ryze wouldnt have been reworked 50 times. Quinn was released almost 7 years ago. She's in the old school champions boat. Her last skin was released in February 2017 and it was a valentines day skin. AND now its in the Legacy Vault! So you cant even purchase it if you just started playing her. Ontop of all of that, all of her skins with exception of Woad, look exactly the same but with different colors. Theyre basically chromas. She needs some love.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Böljy (EUNE)
: Ouch
Its funny how riot doesnt explain their MMR in details. Its almost like they dont want us to know how it works so we dont abuse their little system of determining who gets to go up.
: Looking for "coach" or someone who can help me, [cant afford paying you, sorry]
: > [{quoted}](name=ODiiiiiN,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UAsvsqRz,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-22T04:52:44.315+0000) > > Well garbage it isnt enough. And I'll sit there and favorite and unfavorite as much as I please since its a feature regardless if you use it or not. "riOt" would just need to make a quick code change. A code that puts a timer on something that doesnt need to have any. I'm not asking them to overhaul the entire client. Its a simple fix. And if you dont use the practice tool or dont care, then stfu bc it doesnt concern you. It concerns the 0000.1%. or maybe just stop bitching about something so objectively dumb
> [{quoted}](name=BrightWîngs,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UAsvsqRz,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-22T05:29:19.985+0000) > > or maybe just stop bitching about something so objectively dumb Youre objectively dumb dude. How much thinking does someone have to do to realize there shouldn't be a countdown when youre about to interact with a single player mode. Its not that hard for Riot to change the countdown to No countdown. To argue against it just shows you get on threads to troll people. Just because it doesnt effect you doesn't mean you can go in the thread and say "oh it doesnt bother me so "F U" and who ever it does.
: > [{quoted}](name=ODiiiiiN,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UAsvsqRz,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-22T03:02:59.161+0000) > > Doesnt matter if you lock the champion or not 80 secs will still fly when ure there pondering runes or looking for champs to favorite and unfavorite. The point stands, its absolutely ridiculous for there to be a countdown to a vs pc mode. Why cant u admit that? its fukin common sense. The point is garbage 80 seconds is more than enough. nor is there a reason to favorite or unfavorite anything like what? there's a countdown because Riot shouldn't have to go out of their way to change something because you chose to make the timer go faster lol
> [{quoted}](name=BrightWîngs,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UAsvsqRz,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-22T04:01:42.571+0000) > > The point is garbage 80 seconds is more than enough. nor is there a reason to favorite or unfavorite anything like what? there's a countdown because Riot shouldn't have to go out of their way to change something because you chose to make the timer go faster lol Well garbage it isnt enough. And I'll sit there and favorite and unfavorite as much as I please since its a feature regardless if you use it or not. "riOt" would just need to make a quick code change. A code that puts a timer on something that doesnt need to have any. I'm not asking them to overhaul the entire client. Its a simple fix. And if you dont use the practice tool or dont care, then stfu bc it doesnt concern you. It concerns the 0000.1%.
: > [{quoted}](name=ODiiiiiN,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UAsvsqRz,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-03-22T02:12:01.530+0000) > > bro out of the 9 thousand dumb ass posts.. and Riven is op posts.. and Ivern's afro is a let down posts.... You think this is so insignificant? If it effects 00000.1% of players then it effects people. There shouldnt be a countdown on practice tool. Its literally a nuisance. Some of us actually use the feature a lot. Besides youre clearly not that bothered since you took the time to write a paragraph reply. lol ...... it effects the 0.00001% of people who forget to NOT insta lock their champion lol it effects NO ONE because you insta locking your champion its your fault Riot shouldnt have to "fix" something that can be completely avoided nor did i say anything about me being "bothered" so not sure why that is even relevant
> [{quoted}](name=BrightWîngs,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UAsvsqRz,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-03-22T02:41:45.847+0000) > > ...... it effects the 0.00001% of people who forget to NOT insta lock their champion lol it effects NO ONE because you insta locking your champion its your fault Riot shouldnt have to "fix" something that can be completely avoided > > nor did i say anything about me being "bothered" so not sure why that is even relevant Doesnt matter if you lock the champion or not 80 secs will still fly when ure there pondering runes or looking for champs to favorite and unfavorite. The point stands, its absolutely ridiculous for there to be a countdown to a vs pc mode. Why cant u admit that? its fukin common sense.
: If you're a 0/11 botlane duo who turn down surrenders and repeatedly ping other laners
> [{quoted}](name=Toxic Control,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=grzdE4rz,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-03-22T00:28:30.234+0000) > > You deserve to be ass-blasted with a sand paper dildo. > > It doesn't help that you were already horrendously outplayed, but to be toxic little shits on top of it is right up there with smashing my kitchen furniture and strewing it about and then shouting when I inevitably trip on it trying to pick it up. You should be punted in the taint until the indent is so deep it enables you to pound your own butthole. > > Had to get that off my chest. can I ass blast ur MOM hehehe
: just dont lock in your champion instantly and if this is still some how an issue just edit the runes before going into practice tool... i mean you already know what you're gonna do and play so. I dont see the reason for this to be made a post on the boards its such a small thing that probably effected 0.00001% of players who just forgot to not insta lock in the champion.
> [{quoted}](name=BrightWîngs,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UAsvsqRz,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-22T01:50:19.716+0000) > > just dont lock in your champion instantly and if this is still some how an issue just edit the runes before going into practice tool... i mean you already know what you're gonna do and play so. I dont see the reason for this to be made a post on the boards its such a small thing that probably effected 0.00001% of players who just forgot to not insta lock in the champion. bro out of the 9 thousand dumb ass posts.. and Riven is op posts.. and Ivern's afro is a let down posts.... You think this is so insignificant? If it effects 00000.1% of players then it effects people. There shouldnt be a countdown on practice tool. Its literally a nuisance. Some of us actually use the feature a lot. Besides youre clearly not that bothered since you took the time to write a paragraph reply. lol
: i think its hard coded into summoners rift. on top of that you can edit runes outside of champion select.
> [{quoted}](name=im always salty,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UAsvsqRz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-22T00:39:31.958+0000) > > i think its hard coded into summoners rift. > on top of that you can edit runes outside of champion select. Sure but its inconvenient to go back to runes page when youre already there. Why cant they give us like 5 mins to pick or something.
Rioter Comments
: ARAM is more enjoyable than SR
they should have a draft ARAM.. or DAM... bc the only problem with aram is when one team gets all the good champs and the other one gets the short stick. like lets say : {{champion:45}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:54}} vs {{champion:40}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:60}}
: Dark harvest is being ruined because of 1 champion?
> [{quoted}](name=Murdercap,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=u0JbI0gl,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-03-17T19:31:17.027+0000) > > Ive been using the rune a little bit on multiple champions such as {{champion:64}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:421}} however the damage always seems to be lackluster. After spending a lot of time on DH with reksai, i switched over to electrocute and the damage in 1 game was more than i had seen in the games i was using DH. By the time DH becomes useful, you'd need well over 10-15 stacks from it. Despite this, Karthus seems to thrive with the rune and is the only champion i see really maximizing its effect. Jut because it used to be a JG rune doesnt mean it still is after the updates. Use some common sense, how often are you going to hit people when theyre low with a melee? DH is mostly for ranged and people with quick poke abilities. Lee's Q doesnt count imo. And 2 points from large monsters doesnt make it viable for just any JG.
Nasarie (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ODiiiiiN,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=YROBquAR,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-03-16T19:59:54.136+0000) > > I never "reacted" to any advice. The guy basically told me to "get good". That's not fukin advice. And your advice is to drop support role all together and learn a champ that can carry the game? lol I mean do you people hear yourselves. Do you hear yourself? You are doing the same coming in here telling us people need to get good. We told you what other people do to climb and why it is harder on you. Then you throw it back like, no that is not what i wanted to hear! So screw your advice! Okay lets try this again your great. Your team is the problem. Screw them! So now what you want anyone here to do about it? {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
> [{quoted}](name=Nasarie,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=YROBquAR,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2019-03-16T20:33:04.038+0000) > > Do you hear yourself? You are doing the same coming in here telling us people need to get good. We told you what other people do to climb and why it is harder on you. Then you throw it back like, no that is not what i wanted to hear! So screw your advice! > > Okay lets try this again your great. Your team is the problem. Screw them! > So now what you want anyone here to do about it? {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} Bro I'm not shitting on anyone advice.. I welcome it. But what you're telling me is to give up the role I want to play. I mean if thats really the only way to climb in ranked, then whats the point? I want to climb as a support.
: > 52% isnt good in my eyes. What's good in your eyes is irrelevant. If you thought about the facts, you wouldn't get so worked up about a video game. Main thing is, if you're not having fun, cool it with ranked. At the end of the day, your imaginary rank in a video game is meaningless. > the problem is the frustration of the process. Has anyone ever told you that climbing in rank was going to be easy? > So yea I have diversity. No you do not. Three champions in one role is not diversity. You need at least 2 roles and many more than 3 champions. This is your first ranked season according to your OP.GG. Being Silver 4 so far is actually pretty good. Maybe you're being too hard on yourself, but you're not going to be Diamond-Challenger this season. You need to stop playing Leona in ranked until you adjust what you're doing. You aren't doing well. At all. Your builds are very weird - rushing things like Randuin's and Spirit Visage. Here's what I like to keep in mind when I play this game - I don't need to be good to win. I need to be less bad than my opponents. That means waiting for them to fuck up (especially as a sticky support like Leona) and punish them for it. > most in the Silver division just want to bang it out and dont focus on objectives You know what else is Silver? Giving up. Your game times are also 25-32 minutes nearly every game. I'd bet my left testicle that you and your teams are surrendering as soon as things don't go absolutely perfect. Half of these games you don't even have any items complete before you give up. Be that guy that doesn't surrender in ranked. Game isn't over until a Nexus explodes. Once everyone has a full build, nobody gets any stronger, and the enemy team **will** fuck up. EDIT: Holy crap, just looked at your latest Leona game closely. Game was 23 minutes and you got to level 10 with 35 CS as a Targon's support??!?! How is that possible?
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=YROBquAR,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-16T20:18:19.439+0000) > > What's good in your eyes is irrelevant. If you thought about the facts, you wouldn't get so worked up about a video game. Main thing is, if you're not having fun, cool it with ranked. At the end of the day, your imaginary rank in a video game is meaningless. > > Has anyone ever told you that climbing in rank was going to be easy? > > No you do not. Three champions in one role is not diversity. You need at least 2 roles and many more than 3 champions. This is your first ranked season according to your OP.GG. Being Silver so 4 is actually pretty good. Maybe you're being too hard on yourself, but you're not going to be Diamond-Challenger this season. > > You need to stop playing Leona in ranked until you adjust what you're doing. You aren't doing well. At all. Your builds are very weird - rushing things like Randuin's and Spirit Visage. > > Here's what I like to keep in mind when I play this game - I don't need to be good to win. I need to be less bad than my opponents. That means waiting for them to fuck up (especially as a sticky support like Leona) and punish them for it. > > You know what else is Silver? Giving up. > > Your game times are also 25-32 minutes nearly every game. I'd bet my left testicle that you and your teams are surrendering as soon as things don't go absolutely perfect. Half of these games you don't even have any items complete before you give up. > > Be that guy that doesn't surrender in ranked. Game isn't over until a Nexus explodes. Once everyone has a full build, nobody gets any stronger, and the enemy team **will** fuck up. Wrong assumptions about surrendering first of all. I AM that guy that never surrenders. Ive been in games where we had comebacks after our nexus was down below 50%, so ever since I've never clicked yes on a FF unless it was a clear onslaught. Precisely bc I know the game can be won if we just focus on getting drakes and barons and pushing lanes. Maybe youre right about multiple roles and maybet thats what I'm doing wrong. I am, absolutely 100% support in ranked. But maybe I need to be doing the killing. Leona and coin IS pretty weird, but I tell you why It works. And please dont say "clearly doesnt work cause you lost" bc that just tells me you're not giving me 100% logic here. But yea I use the coin when I have to deal with champs like Ezreal or Morgana, so that I'm not always putting myself in danger to get tagged just to get the last hit on minions. It also sustains my mana so I dont have to back as much, and I have full item a lot earlier than remmant. Its not my top choice to go coin, I just use it situationally. But hey, maybe the pros will laugh and think thats dumb, but its worked for me. Also.. those arent the orders of how I build my items. I like to place them in different slots after I make them, so thats why they look like that in match histories. But yea, I dont take the game THAT seriously trust me. You guys are just reading everything with too much enthusiasm. I'm actually super passive and never flame anyone. Unless theyre flaming me of course. I've never given anyone a hard time for doing bad, I actually honor them after bc I know some ahoes will report. But hey, can I come out and say there's a lot of people who treat the game like theyre playing ARAM instead of ranked? I think its a reasonable statement.
: > The guy basically told me to "get good". Several of us have told you to "get good" in constructive terms. Meaning that it's up to you to figure out what it takes to win, because you can't control your teams, only yourself. If what you're doing isn't working, don't expect it to one day magically start working because you ended up on an all-challenger team. It doesn't work that way. Think of it this way - if you do your best to ensure that you're learning, playing better, and figuring out what works, that puts every team you're on AHEAD because only 4/5 people can be idiots. The enemy gets 5/5. You can only control yourself.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=YROBquAR,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-03-16T20:05:04.188+0000) > > Several of us have told you to "get good" in constructive terms. Yes but the guy I told to shutup, just simply and only, said "better yourself". Thats not constructive advice. Thats saying "git gud" in nice words. Not advice. >Think of it this way - if you do your best to ensure that you're learning, playing better, and figuring out what works, that puts every team you're on AHEAD because only 4/5 people can be idiots. The enemy gets 5/5. You can only control yourself. Sure I know I can only control myself. But I can definitely complain about everyone else lol. Listen all I was doing here was venting that Silver players dont seek objectives. I do my best as a support. I dont always do good, never claimed I did. I know I have flawed gameplay myself. But as far as awarness and game objectives go, I definitely do my part. I'm not giving up on support, because I know bot lane is won with a good support and I like to win bot. So yea thats it.
: Support main here. I dragged my sorry ass out of the "low" elos by being better at what **I** do, not expecting my teams to turn challenger. > The system is flawed at low elos. No it's not. > You cant climb as a support if you keep getting shit teams. Yes you can. I've done it. You know you're not going to win 100% of your games, right? Even at a 52% win ratio, you'll climb. > We should be ranked by performance in relation to everyone else in that game and the avg performance for said elo. Nope. It would encourage selfish KDA based play. Game is won when a nexus explodes. BTW, both teams are in the same boat and have an equal chance of winning. You're tilted, and you're still not thinking about what you can do differently. Are you one-tricking Leona? Try new champions. One-tricking support? Try new roles. There are an awful lot of winning combinations in this game. Last season, and I shit you not, I won all 10 of my placements and landed in Gold 4. Maokai support.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=YROBquAR,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-16T19:58:24.706+0000) > > Support main here. I dragged my sorry ass out of the "low" elos by being better at what **I** do, not expecting my teams to turn challenger. > > No it's not. > > Yes you can. I've done it. You know you're not going to win 100% of your games, right? Even at a 52% win ratio, you'll climb. > > Nope. It would encourage selfish KDA based play. Game is won when a nexus explodes. BTW, both teams are in the same boat and have an equal chance of winning. > > You're tilted, and you're still not thinking about what you can do differently. Are you one-tricking Leona? Try new champions. One-tricking support? Try new roles. There are an awful lot of winning combinations in this game. > > Last season, and I shit you not, I won all 10 of my placements and landed in Gold 4. Maokai support. Well Im glad you admit our win rate is going to be shit. 52% isnt good in my eyes. Yes I know I can climb but the problem is the frustration of the process. I main Lux/Leona. I can supp with any champ. But those are my two mains Nami being third option. So yea I have diversity. I'll go as far as telling you in my games I usually win bot lane. 70% of the time. But theres always something that happens that fucks the game up. I'm not even saying I'm good or anything, I'm honestly at best decent. But I know when the team fucks up. I've fucked up countless times myself. But again the only issue I have with people is that most in the Silver division just want to bang it out and dont focus on objectives.
Nasarie (NA)
: No, you need to stop playing leona and play someone that can carry or be the heart of the team. Support is going to get you no where in low elo. Especially supports like soraka janna leona so on that do not have huge game changing ulti without a team behind them. The fact you get mad at advice might just show you are the problem not your team. I carried myself up using annie at first. I am still climbing and when I hit a wall I will try something different again. Complain about your team all you want that ain't going to change how they play. Leaves you with one option and that is your own game play.
> [{quoted}](name=Nasarie,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=YROBquAR,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-16T18:22:11.775+0000) > > No, you need to stop playing leona and play someone that can carry or be the heart of the team. Support is going to get you no where in low elo. Especially supports like soraka janna leona so on that do not have huge game changing ulti without a team behind them. The fact you get mad at advice might just show you are the problem not your team. I carried myself up using annie at first. I am still climbing and when I hit a wall I will try something different again. Complain about your team all you want that ain't going to change how they play. Leaves you with one option and that is your own game play. I never "reacted" to any advice. The guy basically told me to "get good". That's not fukin advice. And your advice is to drop support role all together and learn a champ that can carry the game? lol I mean do you people hear yourselves.
Eedat (NA)
: ELO hell is a complete bullshit lie that people invented so they could convince themselves they're better than they actually are when in reality they arent.
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=YROBquAR,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2019-03-16T19:39:23.960+0000) > > ELO hell is a complete bullshit lie that people invented so they could convince themselves they're better than they actually are when in reality they arent. I dont know what elo hell is, but I know whats like to lose 3/5 games because someone fucks up. But there's also been matches where everyobody seemed to do the right thing and not feed or anything, just ended up losing to counter picks or bad comp. All I'm saying, lower elo players do not go for objectives as much as they should. And from all I hear from higher elos, it seems to be different there. People focus more on getting the nexus then getting kills. But hey I havent been there yet, I can only take people's words for it.
: Yeah. Right. It's up to **you** to get better. You can only make yourself get better. You can't make anyone else get better. Don't be one of those people that thinks its always your team that keeps you down. There's always something you can do differently. You can only control you.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=YROBquAR,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-16T18:21:04.251+0000) > > Yeah. Right. > > It's up to **you** to get better. You can only make yourself get better. You can't make anyone else get better. Don't be one of those people that thinks its always your team that keeps you down. There's always something you can do differently. > > You can only control you. Thats the problem. The system is flawed at low elos. You cant climb as a support if you keep getting shit teams. Support is not meant to carry the team and even if I was playing a carry role, the system would still be flawed. How is a JG supposed to carry 3 other dudes who cant do shit and 1 guy whos half decent for example. We shouldn't be INDIVIDUALLY ranked by TEAM wins. We should be ranked by performance in relation to everyone else in that game and the avg performance for said elo. The problem with this game in low elo is that no one has objectives awareness and always expect someone to be the holy savior/carry. It shouldn't be about someone being the carry. It should be about a team effort to get the towers and dragons and kill the enemy situationally. Not "oh Yas is fed gg, he'll carry us! I can go farm jg now instead of pushing lanes which is what we actually need" or "Oh that Akali is at 40% health?? She got 3 kills on me, let me go chase her through the jg cause im mad". The list goes on.
Juice (EUNE)
: Riot, if you nerf Vayne I am quitting the game
You had me at "Riot i'll quit".. then you lost me at "Vayne's hard to play". Didnt even read the rest. DOWN VOTE!
: would you call this inting?
I would say he tried.
Nasarie (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ODiiiiiN,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=YROBquAR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-16T18:00:51.999+0000) > > Listen.. I concur this. I used to think ranked was too much pressure last year... Then I started playing in it and realized people troll more in ranked than in normals sometimes. I'm a support main and have been juggling from silver VI to III 3x!!! I win a match then lose 3. Because in EVERY GAME one or more of my teammates is either: > > a. trolling. > > b. feeding. > > c. new at the game and somehow is in silver tier. > > d. all of the above. > > > Honestly though... as a SUPPORT, to win a game is a 50/50 chance. Its a 50% chance youre going to end up in the winning team. If you're a decent support and not feeding. But its usually jungle that fucks up or mid or the occasional really bad adc who cant cs for shit or move around at all. > > I feel like the matchmaking system puts decent players mixed with not so decent ones on purpose sometimes. Just need to better yourself.
> [{quoted}](name=Nasarie,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=YROBquAR,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-16T18:09:11.176+0000) > > Just need to better yourself. Yea I need to better myself and carry as a Leona right. stfu
Lukedup (NA)
: THe MATCHMAKING OF THE THIS GAME SUCKS!!!
Listen.. I concur this. I used to think ranked was too much pressure last year... Then I started playing in it and realized people troll more in ranked than in normals sometimes. I'm a support main and have been juggling from silver VI to III 3x!!! I win a match then lose 3. Because in EVERY GAME one or more of my teammates is either: a. trolling. b. feeding. c. new at the game and somehow is in silver tier. d. all of the above. Honestly though... as a SUPPORT, to win a game is a 50/50 chance. Its a 50% chance youre going to end up in the winning team. If you're a decent support and not feeding. So maybe I'm just having bad luck getting into the wrong teams. But it also makes me feel like the matchmaking system puts decent players mixed with not so decent ones on purpose sometimes, so the climb isnt easily obtained.
Marveł (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ODiiiiiN,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eb0QhAhH,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-16T17:40:29.912+0000) > > lol I like how you say "not even fun laning against" so I'm guessing your idea of "fun" is when you can easily beat the other guy right. LOL > Its like such a stupid comment that a lot of people say, "not fun to lane agaisnt" like is there any champ that beats you that you actually enjoy getting beat by them? smh Such a skewed perception? A "fun" lane would be against someone who knows what their doing and it's a skill matchup. You want to go against Pantheon who harrases you with Q non-stop all ins you when you dip to 50% HP under tower? Be my guest and tell me if that's fun.
> [{quoted}](name=Crispi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eb0QhAhH,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-03-16T17:43:39.783+0000) > > Such a skewed perception? A "fun" lane would be against someone who knows what their doing and it's a skill matchup. You want to go against Pantheon who harrases you with Q non-stop all ins you when you dip to 50% HP under tower? Be my guest and tell me if that's fun. I have 0 fun against anyone who's killing me regardless if it takes skills to play that champ or not. IDGAF about that guy's "fun" or abilities to play. I care about MY fun. If a champ can beat me its not fun at all. I bet if you play against a guy who sucks with pantheon and he's just feeding your ass, you would find that fun wouldnt you? So this idea that one can say "oh he's not fun to play against." who is if they're beating you?
: He's balanced. The only way to lose a lane to a Pantheon is if you don't understand him - really. Tough early game but he falls off - especially if the Pantheon player doesn't really know what he is doing. Maybe you should try a few game on Pantheorn to help you figure out his strengths and weaknesses.
> [{quoted}](name=BlueBilberry,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eb0QhAhH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-16T17:39:18.730+0000) > > He's balanced. The only way to lose a lane to a Pantheon is if you don't understand him - really. Tough early game but he falls off - especially if the Pantheon player doesn't really know what he is doing. Maybe you should try a few game on Pantheorn to help you figure out his strengths and weaknesses. idk why people say pantheon falls off late game.. sure he cant two shot people unless he's fed. But he's meant to be a tanky bruiser. He has a huge shield for gods sake. if he's built half tank/AD then his Stun, Q and autos are still viable in late game.
Marveł (NA)
: Pantheon is a joke
> [{quoted}](name=Crispi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eb0QhAhH,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-03-16T17:33:32.881+0000) > > Re-work this fucking oppressive champion. His kit is so outdated and it's not even any fun laning against him. I don't get how his passive BLOCKS a turret shot. He's allowed to freely proc electrocute even when you're under tower because of his passive and there's not much counter play against that since he has no skillshot abilities other than his ult and I guess his e. His whole kit is so toxic to play against and there's only a select few champions that counter him. If the only counterplay to a champion is to play another champion, that just says SO much about said champion. lol I like how you say "not even fun laning against" so I'm guessing your idea of "fun" is when you can easily beat the other guy right. LOL Its like such a stupid comment that a lot of people say, "not fun to lane agaisnt" like is there any champ that beats you that you actually enjoy getting beat by them? smh
: April fools
Damn I actually feel bad.. they went 0-9 =/ Their tournament pay out was $3k for everyone below 4th place.. but $0 for last place. Daaaamn that SUCKS.
: This is memes and games it’s a joke, get outta here. Just plain annoying seeing people on wrong boards doing this type of shit.
> [{quoted}](name=Fadkiller,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=6WFmLiTr,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-03-14T23:30:59.017+0000) > > This is memes and games it’s a joke, get outta here. Just plain annoying seeing people on wrong boards doing this type of shit. its complaining via meme so its the same shit. LOL either ways u get outta here u chimp.
Moody P (NA)
: Hey guys Darius here
I hate when people bitch about their counters. Its like Zed mains complaining about anybody that they cant two shot. Yea dude you get fuked by a lot of ranged that go top... but guess what Darius fuks a lot of people up too. 3v1s a lot of people actually. So please.... shut D ---O-> ^
: Ironically, Yasuos only weakness is...
WOW a post criticizing Yasuo that doesnt get 10 million downvotes?? Nice. Here's just a few a few items that describe Yasuo and how broken he is : {{item:3087}} {{item:3031}} . Sometimes the guy doesnt even need IE to be 3v1ing people. Ive seen plenty and fed plenty with just a statik shiv. He's broken AFFFFFFFF!!!! Fix that bullshit RIOT.
GigglesO (NA)
: Because ad is op... Why do you think everyone on the boards is like "ad champs have it better" Ad neeko was the most recent case of if you can be ad why be ap?
> [{quoted}](name=GigglesO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ukb5P7Lc,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-13T19:24:59.765+0000) > > Because ad is op... > > Why do you think everyone on the boards is like "ad champs have it better" > Ad neeko was the most recent case of if you can be ad why be ap? tell that to veig.. or lux.. or leblanc... or countless others.
: Pro Players Can Barely Make Aatrox Playable...
> @3:15 misses what should have been an easy W and first Q, fails to his 3 easy targets on the second Q since he no longer has a ... He missed that Q bc Galio flew out before he even casted the Q. The guy is going 6/0, smashing everybody and you sit there looking for flaws in his game, acting like you dont miss shit all the time yourself? I guarantee you miss a lot more shit than this guy does. Either ways, **IF** he was doing bad, people getting caught in situations doesnt make a champion less viable. However this video clearly illustrates that there's nothing wrong with Aatrox and that the only thing wrong here is you nitpicking a video to try to find flaws where there are none.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: > other than be hypocrites and remind you that u "shouldnt be toxic". Something they all do themselves on a daily. just because you expect something to have happened because it fits your argument, it doesn't mean that that's the reality
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zqUKijMA,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-03-13T11:17:14.096+0000) > > just because you expect something to have happened because it fits your argument, it doesn't mean that that's the reality It doesnt happen? People arent hypocrites here? mmmmk. Keep believing that.
Keitron (NA)
: Perma Banned
You can either talk to support and ask them why and ask them to provide all your offenses and dates. Or you already know why and ure just here bullshitting us, which is a waste of time either ways bc nobody in the forums can do shit about people being banned, other than be hypocrites and remind you that u "shouldnt be toxic". Something they all do themselves on a daily.
: > [{quoted}](name=ODiiiiiN,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eG2vaOkA,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-03-11T11:59:17.211+0000) > > Wtf you talking about. Olaf is fun AF. Just because you dont enjoy a good o' viking melee champion doesnt mean he's boring. Other people have better taste than you, trust me. > > There's nothing better than throwing that axe multiple times and sometimes hitting a runner right in the back with it and getting the kill. or Maxing your E first and just laying down the hammer of Thor on everybody ass. And lets not even talk about the best ult in league... maybe after lux's. > > Udyr though.. I agree, he should honestly be the next in line for a full rework after Mordekiser. Me: Olaf isn't a champion I personally enjoy You: well your opinion is wrong and everyone that likes olaf has better taste than you. k got it. But I was TOTALLY right about the udyr thing, just not the olaf thing. For sure. Olaf misses the mark by a mile on the thor fantasy. His visuals are lack luster and he looks like a side character you would find in a viking bar.
> [{quoted}](name=The Trent,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eG2vaOkA,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-03-12T02:06:56.675+0000) > > Me: Olaf isn't a champion I personally enjoy > > You: well your opinion is wrong and everyone that likes olaf has better taste than you. > > k got it. But I was TOTALLY right about the udyr thing, just not the olaf thing. For sure. Olaf misses the mark by a mile on the thor fantasy. His visuals are lack luster and he looks like a side character you would find in a viking bar. You werent "totally" right about the "Udyr thing" I just said on that we can agree, because its obvious to anyone. He is Basically a champion you just smash Q with. Makes Yi look more challenging. Olaf on the other hand is full of bells and whistles. If you find him boring that's not because of a lack of abilities to use like Udyr. So yea its all about your taste in champions, which to me SUUUUCKS. mmmk?
: > [{quoted}](name=ODiiiiiN,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3iiKEh8i,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-03-11T19:48:29.014+0000) > > I mean they are already only shown at required hp. So not sure what youre asking. You want them to be removed all together? I would ask why, to make it harder for people playing Pyke or Urgot so you dont die as often to them? If so, as much as I hate Pyke, I think thats just you being petty and not wanting to deal with getting killed rather then worrying about the well being of those champs and the experience playing them. > > Trust me I hate pyke's ult.. but ive played him before. Its pretty shitty to miss it and not have anything left. I think unless ure really used to him you wouldnt be able to tell when u can ult people like Darius or more tankies for example. That is totally uncalled for. What's petty and ungenerous is just assuming that the only reason someone wants to discuss a mechanic or change is that they're attempting to make their favorite champion stronger or make one they lose to unfairly weaker and that they are being dishonest with what they write. You even said you're "not sure what he's asking" yet you make that accusation. He can legitimately have his own preferences in games.
> [{quoted}](name=Sona Ping,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3iiKEh8i,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-03-11T20:33:31.928+0000) > > That is totally uncalled for. What's petty and ungenerous is just assuming that the only reason someone wants to discuss a mechanic or change is that they're attempting to make their favorite champion stronger or make one they lose to unfairly weaker and that they are being dishonest with what they write. You even said you're "not sure what he's asking" yet you make that accusation. He can legitimately have his own preferences in games. stttf.... U know what hes asking for. Dont write a whole paragraph worth of bullshit to try to make it seem like we don't get it. He wants Pyke players to have a harder time. But listen, again ill say I'm all for it, cause I really do hate Pyke. But what I hate even more is when people try to pull a reverse psychology bit, like that's ever worked on anybody. "Like yea I think it would be for the good of the game... make it more skillful u know" or "Yea cause I play that champ so I know, he is definitely a lil OP here... but not too much!". Please.
: Champ black list by rito
> [{quoted}](name=DJBlackVoice,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WhU3j81o,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-03-11T18:41:13.989+0000) > > {{champion:27}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:80}} dont even remember last time i saw any discussion about these champs. > > Give them some love srsly Mord is about to come out with a full rework. Nothing wrong with Tahm or Kog. The other 4 need a rework. Pantheon and Skarner more than most. Add Corki to the list as well.
: What if Execute Abilities DIDN'T Show When You Could Kill Someone?
I mean they are already only shown at required hp. So not sure what youre asking. You want them to be removed all together? I would ask why, to make it harder for people playing Pyke or Urgot so you dont die as often to them? If so, as much as I hate Pyke, I think thats just you being petty and not wanting to deal with getting killed rather then worrying about the well being of those champs and the experience playing them. Trust me I hate pyke's ult.. but ive played him before. Its pretty shitty to miss it and not have anything left. I think unless ure really used to him you wouldnt be able to tell when u can ult people like Darius or more tankies for example.
: Can we rework Darius already?
LOL I love how you guys act like Darius is a helpless lil baby... and even compare his cds with Camillies and Fiora's LOOOL Are yall delusional? Can Camille of Fiora Tank a 4v1??? Darius is OP assss fuuuuuuuuck son. The day they buff that fuker.... Actually... They just buffed Nasus. Shiiat.. Ya'll might just get your wish. Smh I honestly believe Season 10 will be nothing but 2 shot champs and tanks that can lifesteal and stay alive from those two shots.
: > Right... you think youre fooling anyone? Neeko is fine. https://i.gyazo.com/6ca352722d5322fbe8f049821dd60d09.png Yes, im a Neeko Neeko Niiii player. https://las.op.gg/summoner/userName=Salvor More evidence? __________ > [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=EmjGouud,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-12-07T17:02:21.584+0000) > > Neeko was intended to work well as a solo laner, with jungle and/or support play a possibility but not a primary goal. >
> [{quoted}](name=Salvor Hardın,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=opltEQUN,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-03-11T18:39:19.713+0000) > > https://i.gyazo.com/6ca352722d5322fbe8f049821dd60d09.png > Yes, im a Neeko Neeko Niiii player. > https://las.op.gg/summoner/userName=Salvor > More evidence? > > __________ LOL you actually went into microsft paint and copy ans pasted your name on someone's match history? That not even your name here, just half of it lol. But yea, like I said bad try. Nobody mains a champion and asks Riot to nerf them and if they do they're slow.
: Neeko W base damage needs to be reduced
> [{quoted}](name=Salvor Hardın,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=opltEQUN,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-03-11T12:50:32.204+0000) > > Sincerely, a Neeko player. > Right... you think youre fooling anyone? Neeko is fine. Idk why everyone is complaining about this new Neeko build. Lulu's auto attack build is muuuch worse and yet, its still not bad enough to justify nerfing Lulu. So why complain about Neeko? just because its being played a lot? So what, let people ADC with her. She loses all her ability powers when she goes for on-hit build. Its a fair trade and no where near OP. Ill tell you whats OP, Yasuo 3v1ing with nothing but a statik shiv and IE.
: I personally really don't enjoy Olaf top. He has like nothing in his kit to interact with. He's just a rush you down champion that I can't connect with at all. Unattractive lore, visuals, and VO. I think you should be asking them to hurry up and give him a VGU... He's such an outdated champion. He's Udyr level boring.
> [{quoted}](name=The Trent,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eG2vaOkA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-11T10:20:51.473+0000) > > I personally really don't enjoy Olaf top. He has like nothing in his kit to interact with. He's just a rush you down champion that I can't connect with at all. Unattractive lore, visuals, and VO. I think you should be asking them to hurry up and give him a VGU... He's such an outdated champion. He's Udyr level boring. Wtf you talking about. Olaf is fun AF. Just because you dont enjoy a good o' viking melee champion doesnt mean he's boring. Other people have better taste than you, trust me. There's nothing better than throwing that axe multiple times and sometimes hitting a runner right in the back with it and getting the kill. or Maxing your E first and just laying down the hammer of Thor on everybody ass. And lets not even talk about the best ult in league... maybe after lux's. Udyr though.. I agree, he should honestly be the next in line for a full rework after Mordekiser.
: He's gonna be gutted. Rek'sai just breached 1% popularity for the first time in almost three fucking years. They're already thinking about nerfing her, **one patch later.** Champions not amongst the chosen-few are harshly dealt with when they dare overshadow their betters.
> [{quoted}](name=MorganFreemanBot,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eG2vaOkA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-11T08:12:03.813+0000) > > He's gonna be gutted. > > Rek'sai just breached 1% popularity for the first time in almost three fucking years. They're already thinking about nerfing her, **one patch later.** > > Champions not amongst the chosen-few are harshly dealt with when they dare overshadow their betters. What you guys still dont get is that Riot doesnt give a flying FUCK about anything below Masters+. If you go to league of graphs right now and check champions pick for Masters+ Rek'sai is actually picked more than 25% of the time. She's only 1% pick at lower elos. The only time Riot looks at pick rates for below Masters is when theyre considering skin sales.
: How does one deal with Pantheon?
Maybe by not letting him dictate the lane? Why do you have your back against the wall waiting to be Q under the tower? The best defense is offense. Make him want to play passive by making him bleed a lil early. He is tanky af though so you cant go all in and always gotta watch out for his jump stun. But you can definitely make him not want to press you too hard early. I mean it all depends who youre playing. Best thing to do is counter pick or wait for JG ganks, but no reason you should be scared under your tower.
Show more

ODiiiiiN

Level 246 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion