: > [{quoted}](name=OKIDJ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jbsQRTiU,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-14T04:18:22.707+0000) > > Elderwood Yorick would have made more sense, you get to summon treants and put people in a bramble wall that grows. Then you someone some sort of tree spirit to fight for you as your ult. But it doesn't make sense because this new elderwood theme does not fit the theme of the original Hecarim skin at all. They could have called it "Mystic wood" and it would have worked except for Ahri having a skin. I'd rather have Elderwood Yorick than that abomination Riot gave him on April Fool's. I'm indifferent on the skin lineup in terms of how they look, but Ornn should've got an Elderwood skin, or Kindred, hell even Bard, but oh well, they're not popular enough :p As for the Infernal ones, they look nice, though I feel like Shen is about to be nerfed for LC$. Maybe we'll see more Varus and Galio gameplay, provided they can pull the latter out of balance limbo
> [{quoted}](name=Burns Master,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jbsQRTiU,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-14T16:11:53.903+0000) > > As for the Infernal ones, they look nice, though I feel like Shen is about to be nerfed for LC$. Maybe we'll see more Varus and Galio gameplay, provided they can pull the latter out of balance limbo Actually Shen is about to be buffed.
XYGSYS (NA)
: Well, LoL came before DotA 2. It was copied from the Warcraft mod (DotA). Not necessarily disagreeing with your post, but had to drop a quick fact-check.
> [{quoted}](name=XYGSYS,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=u7PLoNdm,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-13T20:26:30.677+0000) > > Well, LoL came before DotA 2. It was copied from the Warcraft mod (DotA). Not necessarily disagreeing with your post, but had to drop a quick fact-check. What about DOTA 1?
Bonten (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=OKIDJ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9P3Pfxnw,comment-id=000d000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-09T16:21:22.765+0000) > > No, because in Fortnite and Rocket league you can get pretty decent items without buying the pass. Just because you are getting _something_ for free it does not make up for the inherit design flaw. I don't need to compare this to other games, to know that it's bullshit to only get **one** good item after 6+ quests. Just because it is free is does not make it automatically good. no one remembers when nothing was free. it use to be oh i have to pay for skins and riot gives a way to get them free and now everyone's like oh i have to work for skins? its kinda ridiculous noone has to give anything for free
> [{quoted}](name=Bonten,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9P3Pfxnw,comment-id=000d0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-12T20:35:23.269+0000) > > no one remembers when nothing was free. it use to be oh i have to pay for skins and riot gives a way to get them free and now everyone's like oh i have to work for skins? its kinda ridiculous noone has to give anything for free Are you on purposefully ignoring the fact that they nerfed orange essence drops, so it is even harder to redeem the skin shards you want to get? I literally have 20+ skin shards but if I wanted **ONE** epic one I would have to dust my other good ones and 5-10 other skins. You say that people don't remember when there wasn't freebies, but they do, and it is Riot's fault that people want them. Riot added the free systems in the first place and then made them feel horrendous to deal with, more like a chore rather than fucking rewards. Their business practices have become more greedy, even if you are paying for content you won't get much. The amount of hours you have to sink into that pass for "free" skins I could've worked for at you know, my actual job? And now look, they want you to _pay_ for achievements, how are you going to defend that blatant attempt at nabbing my wallet? If you had to do an hour of community service for a hamburger, that wouldn't be rewarding in any way. But if I went to a restaurant and I answered a 5-10 minute survey on the quality of the restaurant and was given a free burger, that is obviously the system that works towards the consumer. You can't defend Riot with the same fucking argument over and over.
: How today's patch notes felt
Elderwood Yorick would have made more sense, you get to summon treants and put people in a bramble wall that grows. Then you someone some sort of tree spirit to fight for you as your ult. But it doesn't make sense because this new elderwood theme does not fit the theme of the original Hecarim skin at all. They could have called it "Mystic wood" and it would have worked except for Ahri having a skin.
Bonten (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=OKIDJ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9P3Pfxnw,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2019-08-06T21:25:11.581+0000) > > Eh, the good gameplay made up for it, every game might as well be free to play with that logic. yeah but your complain about the passes most other games you cant get anything good if you dont buy the pass. even if u dont buy it you can still get a chroma or orb or the emotes, i just think complaining about something your getting that you dont have to be getting for free is ridiculous
> [{quoted}](name=Bonten,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9P3Pfxnw,comment-id=000d00000000,timestamp=2019-08-07T17:19:26.847+0000) > > yeah but your complain about the passes most other games you cant get anything good if you dont buy the pass. even if u dont buy it you can still get a chroma or orb or the emotes, i just think complaining about something your getting that you dont have to be getting for free is ridiculous No, because in Fortnite and Rocket league you can get pretty decent items without buying the pass. Just because you are getting _something_ for free it does not make up for the inherit design flaw. I don't need to compare this to other games, to know that it's bullshit to only get **one** good item after 6+ quests. Just because it is free is does not make it automatically good.
Bonten (NA)
: back in the day riot also didnt give free skins wards emotes icons, you also had to buy a certain amount of rp for icons so.... yeah.....
> [{quoted}](name=Bonten,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9P3Pfxnw,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-08-06T05:34:37.373+0000) > > back in the day riot also didnt give free skins wards emotes icons, you also had to buy a certain amount of rp for icons so.... yeah..... Eh, the good gameplay made up for it, every game might as well be free to play with that logic.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Currymancerx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hvNYGr9Z,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-06T03:40:18.738+0000) > > the game is for braindead monkeys, what do you expect? now get off this game and go get you a check. i swear youll get wrecked. your girl gave me some neck. im aboutta catch a flight then go back to quebec Shit that was worse than Tyler.
CLG ear (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ashryver Queen ,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HF6LB2Ho,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-06T19:07:43.266+0000) > > Why do people bitch so much about popular champions getting skins? > Look, when 90% of the playerbase mains these champions, then Riot is doing the one good thing by catering to 90% of the playerbase. > Why would Riot pour the fund that was poured into Lux's Elementalist Skin, which has been used (literally) billions of times by millions of happy mains and generated so much funding on a champion which is unplayed? > Out of all the complaints against Riot, this is one I do not agree with - popular champions _should_ get the most skins, there's nothing irrational about it. except taliyah is a popular champion that is constantly played in professional and casual play, but hasn't gotten a goddamn skin except for a worlds skin that they didn't even want to make, and for what??? I get that monster ugly champs like ornn or asol won't get skins because they're ugly monster things, but taliyah is a cute earthbender girl there's no reason she shouldn't have like 6 skins by now.
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HF6LB2Ho,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-06T19:11:21.444+0000) > > except taliyah is a popular champion that is constantly played in professional and casual play, but hasn't gotten a goddamn skin except for a worlds skin that they didn't even want to make, and for what??? > > I get that monster ugly champs like ornn or asol won't get skins because they're ugly monster things, but taliyah is a cute earthbender girl there's no reason she shouldn't have like 6 skins by now. I feel like it's because Taliyah actually takes skill and e-girls can't take her as a support bot lane. It's not just how they look, but it is also the accessibility to being good on that champ is what leads to popularity.
: I just started playing over watch
Their ranked is better because no promos, but the balancing is very dumb, especially what they did to Roadhog removing him from the game and all.
: > [{quoted}](name=OKIDJ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EJTvZV1o,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-01T09:05:56.453+0000) > > The future is Chinese. **Tencent intensifies**. Except Tencent isn't doing anything? It's Riots work, Tencent is there just to collect shekels.
> [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EJTvZV1o,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-01T09:30:41.267+0000) > > Except Tencent isn't doing anything? It's Riots work, Tencent is there just to collect shekels. To be fair Tencent could be prodding the company to make more money, same thing with the tumor growing off Blizzard now named Activision. Riot's team is indeed separate from them, but the economic incentive shows up all of a sudden coincidentally when another company buys them out? I think not.
: How do I appeal to get unbanned? I don't deserve this WTF!?
Eh, I'll throw my bone in for the opposition since it seems so one sided here. Riot's punishment is very fast and very effective, in a real life comparison it is: a fine of 500 dollars, 5 years in prison, and execution. Short, sweet, and simple but very flawed. Although, because this is their only system we have some ways to combat toxic people in game. In game trolling, passive aggression, or going out of your way to censor yourself "k7s", "r3tard", etc. I'm not a goody two shoes and I'm not super toxic, I'm human and this is how to get by when you vent frustration in chat or in game. I have been very toxic in the past, but I won't bring up how I cheated death from a permaban. I'm reformed now.
afmghost (NA)
: Out of 145 champions, 13 are yordles
Despite having 13 Yordles, not a single one is a jungle, even though ironically one lives in the jungle {{champion:150}} .
Mártir (EUW)
: TFT will cause the game's demise/fall
They brought TFT because they saw an easy idea they could steal from DOTA2. It worked semi-decently so far now that it has Ritos attention.
xInD3BTx (OCE)
: Returning Player
Leave again, they removed Twisted Treeline. It's a sinking ship and this season is arguably one of the worst.
: Blue Essence
Essentially the blue essence system goes against all forms of how the reward system in the human brain works. Humans love to grind and see their progress, which is why so many people complained about the original honor system not showing progress at all. Seeing your work rewarded by small achievements over time, gives a much better feeling than one big reward every now and then. Even though the blue essence system "could" have better currency rates, the potential is completely thrown to the way side in your head, when you have to play 5 games to get 200 essence when you are at 6100. The old IP system did not cater to the casuals and rewarded those who worked for what they wanted.
: Riot, you really are trying to forget your history?
The future is Chinese. **Tencent intensifies**.
SEKAI (OCE)
: People only give a shit about TT when it's going to be removed for not being played at all.
Well it's last patch was two years ago, maybe there could have been better game play if Rito didn't focus all their effort on skins/TFT. I mean you can defend reworks but they completely neglected this mode and part of the community for years at a time. They did nothing in their power to prevent the botting issue in the slightest or improve it. I feel like I lot of people would have been contempt if they gave it their hardest effort and then got rid of it.
: Why is Blue Essence so hard to get?
Essentially the blue essence system goes against all forms of how the reward system in the human brain works. Humans love to grind and see their progress, which is why so many people complained about the original honor system not showing progress at all. Seeing your work rewarded by small achievements over time, gives a much better feeling than one big reward every now and then. Even though the blue essence system "could" have better currency rates, the potential is completely thrown to the way side in your head, when you have to play 5 games to get 200 essence when you are at 6100. The old IP system did not cater to the casuals and rewarded those who worked for what they wanted.
Pyrosan (NA)
: since i am euw i dont know how good dominos is in NA
It's either decent, or completely fucking garbage, and most of the time it is the latter. Way too much sauce and the crust options at Pizza Hut are superior in every way. The best part of the pizza is a good crust.
Rioter Comments
: Except they *did* make changes to TT. Itemization, champion balance, even map updates, all to try and get more people to play the mode. It didn't work. Riot has access to **all** the data, which means that they could see if the player base would boost up when they made changes. Judging by their decision to just remove the mode, I'm guessing it didn't go up by much, if at all. I've been on the Boards when they've made changes to TT. There was basically no noise about it at all. I'm sorry that the mode is leaving, I really am, but the simple fact of the matter is that basically no one was playing it, and that's just not something Riot can keep around.
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Rycerz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3A3N1X5O,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-01T03:12:07.921+0000) > > Except they *did* make changes to TT. Itemization, champion balance, even map updates, all to try and get more people to play the mode. It didn't work. > > Riot has access to **all** the data, which means that they could see if the player base would boost up when they made changes. Judging by their decision to just remove the mode, I'm guessing it didn't go up by much, if at all. > > I've been on the Boards when they've made changes to TT. There was basically no noise about it at all. I'm sorry that the mode is leaving, I really am, but the simple fact of the matter is that basically no one was playing it, and that's just not something Riot can keep around. #Toxic comment towards you.
Madjack01 (EUW)
: My communication skills:
Me when I don't have ornge: {{champion:41}} Me when I have ornge: https://imgur.com/U6uaybV
: > [{quoted}](name=OKIDJ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=enx7z6w4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-28T06:40:50.040+0000) > > Macro > micro for winning games, in low elo either team could be feeding their asses off, but if they are more coordinated they will always win the game. If you learn how to lead the noobs they will most likely follow your favor. They just want to win, if you have a plan they will follow it in my experience. Learning how to persuade, motivate, encourage, lead, and convince isn't just skills for ranking up in league, but in all aspects of life. Whether you like it or not, if you want to get anywhere in life you have to play a team game and leading gets you the farthest [and the most honors ;)]. lol yes honours I get them but i go to level 1 honor from chat restrict
> [{quoted}](name=Ice Flamingo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=enx7z6w4,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-28T21:41:42.929+0000) > > lol yes honours I get them but i go to level 1 honor from chat restrict Chat restriction is your fault, only you can fix that.
: > [{quoted}](name=OKIDJ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=41MiAd2R,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-28T06:35:34.121+0000) > > Leave out raccoon traps, bury/trash bag the bodies. If they approach use a shovel and a well placed swing to the top of their head. Measures that prevent raccoons from fucking up your shit doesn't really dump them on anyone else because they are everywhere. We've been encroaching in their territory since the 1950's, many other animals have adapted to leave human environments alone but animals like ants and raccoons still slip through the cracks. They are pests and must be dealt like such. Humans are the pests.. the raccoons just learned we leave them free food.
> [{quoted}](name=Sylias Ravenmore,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=41MiAd2R,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-07-28T07:09:20.158+0000) > > Humans are the pests.. the raccoons just learned we leave them free food. Pest animals tend to go our of their way to destroy and take from other animals, if your argument is that humans are pests, you cannot deny that raccoons are not pests either. It is both or none and most of the time raccoons will go out of their way to invade human life while we sit in our homes minding our own business. You overgeneralize people and it is really annoying how the actions of other citizens who want to preserve nature is ignored because it won't fit your rhetoric of "human bad". I don't go around being edgy and hating one species (humans) over many others. All terrestrial life from the largest whale to the smallest microbe inflicts suffering to gain resources, humans are just the first of their kind to be self aware of it.
: Cant win games
Macro > micro for winning games, in low elo either team could be feeding their asses off, but if they are more coordinated they will always win the game. If you learn how to lead the noobs they will most likely follow your favor. They just want to win, if you have a plan they will follow it in my experience. Learning how to persuade, motivate, encourage, lead, and convince isn't just skills for ranking up in league, but in all aspects of life. Whether you like it or not, if you want to get anywhere in life you have to play a team game and leading gets you the farthest [and the most honors ;)].
Kuponya (NA)
: I feel bad for people who have to deal with raccoons
Leave out raccoon traps, bury/trash bag the bodies. If they approach use a shovel and a well placed swing to the top of their head. Measures that prevent raccoons from fucking up your shit doesn't really dump them on anyone else because they are everywhere. We've been encroaching in their territory since the 1950's, many other animals have adapted to leave human environments alone but animals like ants and raccoons still slip through the cracks. They are pests and must be dealt like such.
: I love you Riot Games.
The company is shit now, why do you think it is only negativity?
xCRISPx (NA)
: its 2019 and the mac client is still trash XD
Why are you gaming on mac in the first place?
: > [{quoted}](name=OKIDJ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UJAPf8V0,comment-id=00270000,timestamp=2019-07-25T08:33:06.153+0000) > > lul I climbed from s4 to g4 in one week. Yea, idk if this win streaks are bad thing really exists
> [{quoted}](name=IEatDolphins,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UJAPf8V0,comment-id=002700000000,timestamp=2019-07-26T08:27:40.729+0000) > > Yea, idk if this win streaks are bad thing really exists Well, it sort of is. I tend to have gotten more feeders in my promos and 1-2 feeders usually after 3-4 games in a win streak. But if you stay un-tilted and keep playing, you will eventually climb.
: You take that back. Urgot would be the best magical girl.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Dienekes,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=B0EHsTLk,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2019-07-24T23:11:31.073+0000) > > You take that back. Urgot would be the best magical girl. True story.
: I managed to climb from s4 to g4 in 6 weeks. Haven't really experienced this win streak gives you bad teammates thing you guys always seem to get but idk, might just be lucky :D
> [{quoted}](name=IEatDolphins,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UJAPf8V0,comment-id=0027,timestamp=2019-07-25T04:49:32.280+0000) > > I managed to climb from s4 to g4 in 6 weeks. Haven't really experienced this win streak gives you bad teammates thing you guys always seem to get but idk, might just be lucky :D lul I climbed from s4 to g4 in one week.
tamaya (NA)
: > Is it really significant if the character is female or not? It's very important. I want to use a pretty woman rather than a strong man.
> [{quoted}](name=tamaya,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kYV1fPsE,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2019-07-21T05:35:17.397+0000) > > It's very important. I want to use a pretty woman rather than a strong man. I'm hoping this is sarcasm, lol.
Banbuds (EUW)
: Please make Fiddlesticks scary
Well I want a fiddle sticks fear that actually puts fear into the player, think of it like scarecrow from Batman. He could alter the entire map into some gray tinted giant corn/wheat field and then you see this gigantic scythe swung from across the map about to hit you. Would be cool and actually creepy to fight against if not expected.
: Can you rework Teemo ?
I mean the best nerf for him would be to make his q a skill shot that has around 800 range. Could actually reward skill and make teemo a little bit more interesting and mechanical to play.
: Can we nerf Shaco?
If the game is recent, link the game so I can watch it.
Raistlin (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=OKIDJ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j7lk5Y8q,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-13T03:52:02.238+0000) > > The next patch was already guaranteed to have fixed item drops, along with extra items if you get lucky. Do some research before you sperg out on the forums. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} I see how they fixed it. Last game one player had 9 items rest of us 2-5, he/she won solely based on that. Way to go RIOT
> [{quoted}](name=Raistlin,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=j7lk5Y8q,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-21T04:24:12.552+0000) > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} > I see how they fixed it. > Last game one player had 9 items rest of us 2-5, he/she won solely based on that. > > Way to go RIOT Yeah, um they weren't supposed to put that coin bullshit in the game. Coins can't replace items so idk what they were thinking.
: New female Frontline champ?
Is it really significant if the character is female or not? This is the same logic with making Neeko gay, unneeded and irrelevant. Make a good champ, I couldn't care less about anything else.
: > [{quoted}](name=OKIDJ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eEZljNIV,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-18T06:11:12.798+0000) > > Yeah, but unlike 2011 the game is shit. same game ya'll just more aware of what's going on now.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eEZljNIV,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-18T09:53:47.558+0000) > > same game ya'll just more aware of what's going on now. So your telling me that back in 2011 the game was very money driven, run by a Chinese company, and the main developers didn't have spirit for the game? Don't think so.
: game is actually broken like it's 2011 again. i don't know what convinced me to try playing a game of tft but the client "noped" the fuck out and now it's giving me a repeating critical error when i try to reconnect.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eEZljNIV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-17T21:49:38.684+0000) > > game is actually broken like it's 2011 again. > i don't know what convinced me to try playing a game of tft but the client "noped" the fuck out and now it's giving me a repeating critical error when i try to reconnect. Yeah, but unlike 2011 the game is shit.
: Now we turn the tide!
Bad ass. {{sticker:darius-angry}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VfHXEqlE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-17T13:55:49.439+0000) > > Imagine having proper testing on PBE. > > https://ih0.redbubble.net/image.364225782.1573/mp,840x830,matte,f8f8f8,t-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg They *did* test it though?
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VfHXEqlE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-17T13:59:11.515+0000) > > They *did* test it though? https://ih0.redbubble.net/image.715004082.0179/flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg
: there is also a morde bug where your Q does no damage even if it lands if u ult someone, so technically ur ult is useless and ur dead if u ult someone
> [{quoted}](name=MLG Tehsniper,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=MEeAlw8r,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-17T13:49:49.503+0000) > > there is also a morde bug where your Q does no damage even if it lands if u ult someone, so technically ur ult is useless and ur dead if u ult someone ****you can no longer use your abilities or summoner spells like ignite on him****
: Patch 9.14: Fallout 76 Edition
I don't know what you mean, Mordekaiser just had a buff to fit his lore better.
: What made you choose your profile picture
It matches my girlfriends.
: TFT Pets
Eh, the only one I like is the Demacian Silverwing, but besides that if they distract you then how come poros don't?
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: i literally showed you a game where my bot lane was 1/27 and i won in diamond and you still think your case is somehow special?
At least your fucking people wanted to win and you had more than one person who could pull their weight. Get gud and carry doesn't work in every single case brainlet.
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: https://i.imgur.com/vGeGV0G.jpg yup matchmaking is awesome now get better
> [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rGLRWYbu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-14T02:15:48.836+0000) > > https://i.imgur.com/vGeGV0G.jpg > > yup matchmaking is awesome > now get better Did you happen to see what Elise and Gnar were building, or are you going to ignore that? Or you are going to ignore that three of my team mates besides Lux gave up? I see, you think that it is simply my fault I can't carry or that I want to sit in a 35 - 40 minute game.
: For the love of god, please allow us to delete preset rune pages
To be honest, I don't know why they made the rune pages cost any blue essence because of the hardcore nerf to the amount that you get. The game is so fucking bad for new players, you either get runes or characters that you want. These "runes" are more like masteries and actually were a carbon copy of masteries since their introduction. The only part of them that are customize-able runes are the three little stats stapled onto it they added MONTHS later. With the new client it makes even more sense to have free rune pages because it is so fucking buggy and delays on everything you try to do. The client literally takes 40-50% of your cpu and with low spec mode its 30-40%. Either fix the client and add more blue essence to the game or make the shitty runes free.
Rioter Comments
: This game has gone from "coinflip" to "who has the bigger cry baby".
True, had a game where Heimerdinger top fed most of the game and we actually had a pretty decent come back. He kept overextending so I told him to sit under tower and just group so he doesn't die. Most of my team mates agreed and told Heim to play safer. Apparently this was a horrible thing and in his words he said "You guys don't deserve to win". So he played even more like a reckless dumbass and lost us the entire game.
Show more

OKIDJ

Level 113 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion