: LF Plat+ Top and Jungle for team
IGN: PMA Riven Rank (current & peak): plat 5 was plat 1 in season 5 Preferred Champs: riven renekton fiora irelia kled Availability: pretty open Comments/Questions: same
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Semi serious high gold-low plat team forming
Rioter Comments
: Creating 5's team!!
IGN: PMA Riven Current rank: P5 Last season highest rank: P3 2 main positions: Top Mid Top 5 champs for each position: Top: {{champion:92}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:48}} Mid: {{champion:238}} {{champion:103}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:84}} 3 best qualities as a player: good knowledge of splitting and laning, good vision and good at punishing mistakes 3 things you know you need to work on: i need to get better at communicating tps and engages and i do not think about win conditions as much as i should Why you wanna join a team: ive always like playing and improving as a team and in tournaments but have had bad internet for a year and it just got fixed a few days ago. Why we should choose you: i almost always draw a ban in tourneys, i have a positive attitude and an open schedule and i have been playing 5s for almost 5 years as a top main
Rioter Comments
Pelired (NA)
: Team LF Top lane
IGN: orfis Champ pool: maokai kled fiora riven ww S6 rank: plat 3 S7 rank (include solo and flex): gold 2 solo still in placements for flex
Ârgyl (NA)
: Serious 5's Team - Looking for PLAT+ TOP/MID/JUNG - MUST BE COMMITED
IGN: orfis RANK (S6&S7): plat 3 gold 2 ROLE: top TOP 4 CHAMPS (COMPETITIVE NOT SOLOQ): maokai irelia fiora riven STRENGTHS: when behind i am always trying to make plays to get my team back into the game, i am good at split pushing, i give a good flow of info WEAKNESSES: i do not think about win conditions as much as i should, often when behind in gold and trying to get back into the game i force things to hard WHY SHOULD WE CONSIDER YOU: i played in the gold/plat open league last year we got 2nd and i subbed in the playoffs for a team in the premier league
ehn1gma (NA)
: Team Eclypse LF Players/Staff
IGN: orfis Rank: gold 2 Role: top Champion Pool: maokai kled fiora mundo Strengths: when behind i am always trying to make plays to get my team back into the game, i am good at split pushing, i am a flexible player when it comes to play style and champ pool Weakness: i do not think about win conditions as much as i should, often when behind in gold and trying to get back into the game i force things to hard Reason for joining a competitive team: ive played in lots of tournaments and multiple leagues and wish to do so again
: TFG (The Fallen Giants) LOOKING FOR TOP AND JUNGLE !!! (GOLD + RECOMMENDED)
Role : top IGN : orfis Fun Fact about you : yes Previous 5's experience : been in many tourneys and a few leagues
: Compete League Team :: Immediate Gold Mid / Top Lane Tryout Opening
In-game Name : orfis Age : 20 Timezone : pst Role : top Solo Queue Division : gold 4 Discord Communication Application & Microphone Accessible (Y/N) : yes List your Top 5 Champions for Role Applying : riven irelia maokai kled mundo Briefly describe your play style (Lane, Ward, Teamfight, Objectives, Itemization) : i like to play fighters and tanks and i play agro whenever i can do so. Your strongest attributes : ive mained top for over 3 seasons so i know when and where to ward, i give a good flow of info Your weakest attributes : i often let my team put me on champs im not overly comfortable with, i dont think about win conditions as much as i should Why you would like to be apart of a tournament team : i have always liked playing on teams. i was part of a compete league team last year and would like to do it again Your past experience on a tournament style team or ranked team (If Applicable) : season 5 plat 3 in ranked 5s, season 6 2nd in compete league gold open also subbed for a plat premier compete league team in their playoffs we got 1st or 2nd cant remember The best time to reach you in-game : usually around most of the day
Nektonic (NA)
: Kings of Eden need Top/ Jungle / Mid
Real Name : jerico IGN : Orfis Age : 20 Time Zone : PSt Highest Rank Achieved : plat 1 Primary roll you're trying out for: top Other Rolls you'd care to try out for (Type N/A if it doesn't apply to you) : N/A Have you ever been on a 5's team? : i have been on many Goals for the team : improve as a team Strong points (List as many that apply) : i like to go over each game to look for areas to improve, i give a good flow of info throughout the game Weak points (List as many that apply) : i dont think about win conditions as much as i should, im not the best at setting up tps bot unless its planned ahead of time Comfort shotcalling (1-10 Ten being very strong and one being incredibly weak at shotcalling) : 3 Reasons for trying out : im looking for a team that wants to improve both as individuals and as a team. Any other information you feel you can/should add :
: Early Game Training Team | Looking for players who want to get better and get diamond in season 7
Tormey (NA)
: NT eSports looking for serious gold/plat Jung/Mid (Contracted eSports athlete)
IGN; Top Lane pIs Role: top Top champs: riven rene mao irelia yas Rank: gold 2 Strengths: positive attitude, good flow of information, wave management and vision control Weaknesses: i dont have as much experience in lane swaps as i would like, i dont think about win conditions during the game as much as i should and i dont plan trades ahead of time as much as i should. Scheduling issues?: you did not post any times but i dont think there should be any
: Moral Alliance LoL Recruiting
Summoner Name: Top Lane pIs Rank: gold 2 Rank in S5: plat 1 Age: 20 Role: top Availability: before 6pm after 10pm pst Top 4 Champs: riven irelia rene mao Ability to Take Constructive Criticism: high Preference of Communication (In Game, Skype, Discord etc.): discord
Burgen (NA)
: New Team Forming -- Gold+ -- Competitive Team -- 17+
IGN: top lane pIs Name: jerico Age: 20 Teamspeak: (Y/N) y Role: top Top 5 Champions in role: renekton riven irelia yasuo jax Strengths: positive attitude, i love improving as a team, i give a nice flow of info Weaknesses: just got back from a 2 month break, i do not plan trades out as much as i should and i dont think about win conditions enough during the game Does the Schedule work for you? mostly What kind of experience do you have with team play? ive been on many teams the best one reaching plat 3. i have also been in a few tourneys
: Notorious e-Sports is officially recruiting for the BSGLeague Season 3 Promo Tournament!
Rank: gold 2 Peak Rank/Season: plat 1 season 5 Role: top TOP 3 Mains: riven irelia renekton Any comfort Flex picks: yasuo fizz karma Can you Shot-Call: yes but i am not a loud person and have been away for a few months What makes you a good teammate: im very positive, i give a good flow of info, i enjoy improving as a team(ie giving/taking constructive criticism and analyzing gameplay as a team)
: Serious team LF Top Gold+
Ign: Top Lane pIs Age: 20 Current Rank: gold 2 Top 3 champions you can play: riven maokai renekton Why do you play your lane: i like to play bruisers and play on an island although its not like that as much anymore Why do you want to join this team: i like playing with a team and improving as a team Do you like to the play the game a certain way? tell me about the way you play a little: i play agro whenever i can and look for tp plays
: [LFM] Team Ascension White: *Top-Mid-Jungle* Silver-Gold [Discord]
Do you have Discord: yes How many years have you played LoL: 3 Age: 20 Role: top How often are you available to play: very often Do you play to get better and to win: yes Can you deal with constructive criticism: yes
: Looking for a TOP laner for ranked team (silver - Gold )
Summoner name : Top Lane pIs Age : 20 5 champions in your role that you feel strongest with : riven maokai renekton jax irelia Strength(s) : communication(i call out sumoner spell timers and time them in chat, call out roams, wards and if i see someone), vision control( i watch were the enemy jungler start to know when i should ward, i do not push in without vision of the enemy jungler or without good wards, i communicate the enemy laners wards with my jungler) Weakness(es) : i focus in champ select and try to think about lvl 1 in load screen as well as our win conditions and theirs but i often get distracted with game play when i get into game and forget to continue to think about them throughout the game, when going for a trade in lane or a 1v1 or even team fights i try to plan out what i need to do to make it successful but i often forget to make a plan and just play it out, i could use more practice in lane swapping i have done it a bit but not as much as i would like Are you going to be available a decent amount of time in afternoons / evenings : yes Are you okay with practicing in ranked in your free time : yes Are you okay with being on Teamspeak : i would prefer discord but yes Ask me a question : other than entering tournaments what are your goals for this team
: Kings Never Die 5v5 Dedicated Ranked team looking for a Top laner(High silvers but preferably Gold+)
Summoner Name: Top Lane pIs Age: 20 5 champs in your role that you feel the strongest with: riven maokai renetkon jax irelia Strength: communication , vision control, positive attitude Weakness: i dont actively think about win conditions throughout the game, tps could be better What makes you think we should pick you: ive got lots of 5s experience
Zenswayx (NA)
: Looking for a Top laner for our team silver or higher (no bronze allowed you will be removed)
(Optional) Age : 20 Timezone : pst Role : top Solo Queue Division : gold 1 Team speak Communication Application & Microphone Accessible (Y/N) : y List; Your Top 3 Champions for Role Applying : riven maokai renekton Briefly describe your play style : i like to play aggro but know not to go for and all in when enemy jungle could be top or mid is mia Your strongest attributes : good communication, vision control, Your weakest attributes : i do not actively think about win conditions throughout the game, i could work on knowing when to tp bot instead of looking and then asking bot if they can follow up Why you would like to be apart of a tournament team : tourneys are fun and improving with a group of people is my favorite part of league Your past experience on a tournament style team or ranked team (If Applicable) : ive played in a few tourneys but ive been on tons of teams the best one i was apart of was together for 4 months and we got plat 3 The best time to reach you in-game : when im on Kappa
Baqpac (NA)
: Gold/Plat Ranked Dynamic Queue LF Players
Top Lane pIs top {{champion:92}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:57}} mid {{champion:238}} {{champion:103}} {{champion:157}} gold 1
Roazir (NA)
: Tour Ranked Team LF Top
IGN: Top Lane pIs AGE: 20 RANK: gold 1 Champion Pool: riven maokai renekton jax irelia Do you have previous experience of competitive ranked team?: ive played with many ranked teams but only played in a few tourneys
Ryugâ (NA)
: [NA] Looking for Top Lane Mains For Team [Silver-Gold Elos]
IGN: Top Lane pIs Champion Pool: riven renekton jax maokai irelia Current Elo: gold 1 Times Available: all day expect 6-9 pm pst Timezone: PST
: Recruitment for Abandon Gaming Red
hey im interested in joining but i cant seem to add you could you try adding me IGN Top Lane pIz
: Gold+ developmental team LF AD MID TOP AND JG
ROLE top RANK gold 1 IGN Top Lane pIs CHAMP POOL riven irelia jax maokai renekton WHAT DOES A TEAM MEAN TO YOU a team is a group of players who work together to get better STRENGTHS good vision control, wave management WEAKNESS i do not actively think about win conditions enough, i dont have alot of motivation to improve unless im playing with a team
: High silver duo bot looking for a 3rd person to climb with
Rank: gold 1 Position played: top jungle mid Season started: season 3 Champs played or your main: riven irelia jax lee sin zed a good joke: my match history
Glockiee (NA)
: Creating a Serious Ranked Team for Climb to Diamond
IGN - Pan troglodytes Age - 20 Rank - gold 2 Role - jungle Champs you play - lee sin riven gragas Time Zone - pst Comms(whatever you prefer) - curse/discord Experience - been playing on 5s teams since season 3 highest ive gotten with a team is plat 3 Why you want to join? - i enjoy playing with a team more than solo
Machinë (NA)
: LF jungler for BSGL season 2 team! (gold only)
IGN - Pan troglodytes Role - jungle Rank - gold 2 Top 5 champs - lee sin graves gragas voli kha zix Availability - 3pm-6pm 10pm-1am PST week days late afternoon on the weekends
Renzos (NA)
: Team looking for Junglers gold+
Role(Main): Jungle Age: 20 Weaknesses In role: i have jumped around between mid and jungle this season, my counter ganking needs work, i do not actively think about win conditions throughout the game Strengths In role: i am very focused on the game starting in champ select, i give a constant feed of info, positive mindset at all times When You are available on Weekends: later afternoon / evenings A few things about you: i started playing in mid season 3 i joined a team as soon as i got ranked and have loved playing as a group ever since then. when playing 5s i enjoy taking a break after games to talk about a few things we did good/bad and something to work on improving next game. How many games a day you play? 5-10 i have been playing less recently because ive been looking for a team and i find solo play less enjoyable but when im playing with a solid team i play 10-20 Rank last season or this season? currently gold 2 was plat 1 last season What do you hope to accomplish by joining this team? i would love to work towards playing in tournaments and just improving as a group. Where are you from / Timezone? BC Canada PST http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/41904248
: Looking to create a silver team
IGN: YourBoxMaster1 Lane you play: mid/adc Timezone(west or east ): PST Champs you play: lucian sivir / ahri viegar ori
: Team Totality Recruiting a Dynamic duo ADC/SUPP (Bronze Players)
IGN (In Game Name): YourBoxMaster1 Rank: unranked Position: Adc 5 Best Champs: lucian sivir i dont have many champs yet
TMG Cone (NA)
: TMG is looking for all positions and captains!
Are you willing to be captain? yes Age: 20 IGN: Pan troglodytes Rank: gold 3 Previous peak rank(or current if peak rank is current): plat 1 Role: jungle Champion pool: lee sin, gragas, voli, working on nid and graves Strengths: i am very focused in champ select and throughout the game, i provide a steady flow of information throughout the game Weaknesses: i do not have the best champ pool and have been swapping from mid and jungle a bit this season, i do not activly think about win conditions in game Why do you want to join this team: ive been playing league since season 3 i started playing with a team as soon as i got ranked and have loved doing so throughout my time playing league. Answer all of the questions below from 1-10 Attitude: 9 Game Knowledge: 7 Mechanics: 7 Dedication: 8 Drive to improve: 8 Work ethic: 8 Any questions you have for me: Anything extra you would like to add.
Rioter Comments
: LF Gold & Plat players for serious ranked 5's/Scrims and Tournaments
Your Age:20 Preferred Role: mid Your Current Solo Queue Rank: gold 2 Your Highest Solo Queue Rank: plat 1 Your Champion pool (Top 3-6, followed by the ones you own): zed kennen orianna Your Greatest Strength/s: knowing how to deal with tilt, i can shot call if everyone listens to me, super positive attitude Your Greatest Weakness/es: i dont think about win conditions as much as i should in game, not the best at shotcalling from behind mainly do to not much experience Have you been on a semi-serious/serious team before: yes i was on a team for 6 months that played 10 hours a day and have gotten to plat 3 with a team very little tourney experience though. Most teams ive been on that wanted to enter some disbanded before we were ready to play in one. Availability: 1pm-6pm 8pm-2am PST
: Creating Dynamic Team [Gold+]
Fossor (NA)
: TMG Tempest is looking for players
ign: D1 Iee sin rank(last season) plat 1 rank(this season) gold 2 role: mid shotcall(if so what type, what phase of the game, etc.): i have done before but not very much prefer to not champs: zed yas fizz kennen top strengths: positive mindset, i know how to untilt myself playstyle: agressive weaknesses: i dont think about win conditions as much as i should, i dont actively think about what to do next to win the game when can you play: 2pm-6pm 10pm-2am pst
FS Storm (NA)
: The Psycho Synthetics recruiting
IGN: D1 Iee sin Time Zone: 1pm-6pm 10pm-1am pst on weekdays weekends i will not know till the day before Rank: gold 2 Position: mid Champion Pool: zed fizz yasuo Why are you interested in joining? playing with a team is alot more enjoyable than solo Do you take constructive criticism well? yes im very used to giving and taking constructive criticism How much team ranked experience do you have? ive played on teams for 3 years the highest rank i gotten as a team is plat 3 Weakness: mage update means my champ pool needs updating, i really dislike shot calling, i dont think about win conditions as much as i should, when im behind i dont proactively look for ways to get back into the game as much as i should Strenghts: i know how to deal with tilt, very positive mindset
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Looking to Form A Team to Improve Our Game
ign D1 Iee sin role top champs yasuo renekton (will play meta tops with team) i play 8+ hours everyday
: Lf for high gold support for tri q
: Lf for high gold support for tri q
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: The Great keepers is looking for a Gold+ Top laner
IGN: lm bad at riven Rank: gold 3 Curse or Skype: curse is much better than skype but i can use both Timezone: pst Number of hours you play: 4-12 hours a day Experience as a top laner ( What makes you a good top laner): ive played on tons of teams and have lots of experience lane swapping. i also have very good vision control and understanding of lane pressure. Weaknesses: i do not think about win conditions as much as i should What can you bring to the team as our top laner: a very positive attitude, a slightly above average player who will always make practices
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

ORGANlSM 5

Level 65 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion