: > [{quoted}](name=OatheSworn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XtwE0BEU,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-01-16T10:06:28.887+0000) As a Mordekaiser main i am Obliged to remind you that Your ignorance is not my problem. > * Pretty much a permanent shield Pretty much a limited understanding of the passive. > * Massive heal from ult kill? The heal from his ult is gradual. Your probably thinking about his W > * Annoying cone with decent range, damage, and also grants him a shield Least damaging spell > * No spell costs He uses Health as a cost. Wow > * Can pick up a ghost dragon Its a gimmick and it ignores 75% of command inputs. > All very, very annoying to lane against, especially as a melee champion. Since I've never played him, I can't really think of any obvious weaknesses to Mordekaiser aside from ranged kiting - so what even are his weaknesses/things to watch out for? Play around his 14 second W cooldown for trades and disengage once he starts stacking Q. Reengage once the color on the mace goes away. Morde doesn't have 100% winrate. Honestly this thread is you whining about YOUR OWN Ignorance.
> [{quoted}](name=Mordepool,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XtwE0BEU,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-01-16T17:25:01.557+0000) > > As a Mordekaiser main i am Obliged to remind you that Your ignorance is not my problem. > > Pretty much a limited understanding of the passive. > > The heal from his ult is gradual. Your probably thinking about his W > > Least damaging spell > > He uses Health as a cost. Wow > > Its a gimmick and it ignores 75% of command inputs. > > Play around his 14 second W cooldown for trades and disengage once he starts stacking Q. Reengage once the color on the mace goes away. > > Morde doesn't have 100% winrate. > > Honestly this thread is you whining about YOUR OWN Ignorance. No, it was a thread to ask how to play against him. This was the first time I've played against a Mordekaiser so this was based off what I thought I saw in the game, which is also why I put question marks (though some aren't showing up for whatever the reason). The heck are you getting so aggressive for anyway..
: > [{quoted}](name=OatheSworn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XtwE0BEU,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-16T11:11:26.613+0000) > > Not really.. aside from a few already well-known-to-be-cancer champions like Akali, I can change my play style according to the matchup. I'll still make mistakes, but I know that I can at least limit my deaths by doing something different. Mordekaiser is a huge lane bully in that you really can't do anything if you can't get past his shield. His shield doesn't even seem to go away, or fade over time like Janna's. He gains it for basically free because he doesn't have any spell costs. What exactly do you do against a drake when he just gets it early game? He spends HP for spells, if you let him hit 2 targets with his W explosion you give him a lot of free heal back, there are tons of picks to counter Morde you just need to be careful when to engage. Deny his dragon by controlling the dragonpit. All I see is lack of will to actually learn how to counter a champion.
> All I see is lack of will to actually learn how to counter a champion. Why do you think I made this thread -_-
: I mean... pretty much every champion will seem you "aids" if you just get annoyed from them having a kit and not being just fat minions.
> [{quoted}](name=Stars Shaper,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XtwE0BEU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-16T10:07:42.088+0000) > > I mean... pretty much every champion will seem you "aids" if you just get annoyed from them having a kit and not being just fat minions. Not really.. aside from a few already well-known-to-be-cancer champions like Akali, I can change my play style according to the matchup. I'll still make mistakes, but I know that I can at least limit my deaths by doing something different. Mordekaiser is a huge lane bully in that you really can't do anything if you can't get past his shield. His shield doesn't even seem to go away, or fade over time like Janna's. He gains it for basically free because he doesn't have any spell costs. What exactly do you do against a drake when he just gets it early game?
Rioter Comments
: {{champion:114}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:164}} - All do more true damage, especially since half go conq anyways. All but darius have a way to gapclose, and even darius has a pull. You're just whining to whine.
> [{quoted}](name=Baron Von Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bzuAZY2z,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-27T06:36:32.995+0000) > > {{champion:114}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:164}} - All do more true damage, especially since half go conq anyways. All but darius have a way to gapclose, and even darius has a pull. > > You're just whining to whine. Not particularly whining to whine. Yasuo loses to Garen. Nothing he can do against that QE and later on, the R.
: > [{quoted}](name=OatheSworn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bzuAZY2z,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-27T04:19:47.380+0000) > > 1k mixed true damage. Fun. Maybe its not Garen at all though? Have tried different runes? Different builds? Different strategies? Different characters? When all those are said and done, have you tried simply banning Garen? {{sticker:sona-playing}}
> [{quoted}](name=ı Sona ı,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bzuAZY2z,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-27T04:20:55.240+0000) > > Maybe its not Garen at all though? Have tried different runes? Different builds? Different strategies? Different characters? > > When all those are said and done, have you tried simply banning Garen? > > {{sticker:sona-playing}} I'm playing norms since season hasn't started. Not possible :/
Rioter Comments
Morbys (NA)
: I checked earlier and it must have been a bug b/c it showed 13k when I had checked and posted this.
> [{quoted}](name=Morbys,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uEdLuLqH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-07T12:20:32.883+0000) > > You know what's dirty? They changed how much 100$ buys in RP, used to be 15k, now its 13k Wait, doesn't $50 give you something like 7,500 RP? So wouldn't it be better to just go with the $50 dollar cards-- unless they junked that one too.. ?
Rioter Comments
: How do I prevent a losing streak?
Parznip (NA)
: Why does it cost BE to upgrade mastery?
'Deservingness' doesn't sound like an actual word so I googled it... surprisingly, it was. Mind = blown.
Rioter Comments
WrÆth (NA)
: If I derank after November 12th out of gold will i still get rewards?
: Dango Dango Dango Dango Dango My Family
https://66.media.tumblr.com/93d0d3caf9929444b813a8a200241673/tumblr_o0nqofNUdJ1rydwbvo1_500.gif
advøre (NA)
: is there a way i can get 5 rp
You can draw a picture and send it to [Player Support](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new). I did a few weeks ago and they gave me the 7 RP I was short for an icon, but remember, this is a one-time thing.
: Jax has one of the most bumfuck stupid designs in the game
I think Garen has worse.. or Udyr.. or Rengar.. or Tryndamere.. or Master Yi.. basically anyone that can click once and kill.
: Unranked account in pre-season ranked
What does pre-season even do? If I reach Platinum in pre-season, will that mean I'll start as Platinum in 2019? So it would be like an early start to the next season?
: > [{quoted}](name=OatheSworn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vZlNOtER,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-13T05:32:37.387+0000) > > Why is **Iron** going to be under **Bronze**? Because Iron is being made due to the massive skill gap between Bronze 5 and 4 and the rest of Bronze. As in, the very bottom of Bronze is being made into a new tier. It makes the most sense to place the 2 problem divisions at the bottom into a new bottom tier, rather then rearrange every single tier above Bronze to accommodate Bronze staying as the lowest tier. > > What was the reasoning behind removing the 5th division? Because 2 new ranks are being added, Iron and Grandmaster. We can ignore Grandmaster as a special rank, but Iron functions like a normal rank. Iron - Diamond would end up being 30 divisions total. With 1 division removed it is 'only' 24 divisions, which is just 1 less from the current 25 divisions. It's mostly the same division number. > > * Sure the climb will be longer, but that provides more accuracy. It's like counting up to 10 with ones or counting up to 10 with 0.5. In terms of precision, I'd take the number that has more decimals. Not really. Climbing is based mostly on MMR. After a few hundred games **regardless of # of divisions** a player is or should be at their normal MMR range. Divisions are purely so players have some visual guide as to where they are at and what progress they are making; having more of them dilutes that purpose and does not really add anything since the only important bit is MMR and that does not change based on divisions. > > And if Riot **really** wanted to add a tier below Bronze, why not just add **Wood** or **Plastic** or **Glass**? Because the other low-mid tiers are all named after metals ordered by luster. Adding a new, low or non lusterous metal makes more sense with the naming conventions used.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vZlNOtER,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-13T06:41:01.289+0000) > > Because Iron is being made due to the massive skill gap between Bronze 5 and 4 and the rest of Bronze. As in, the very bottom of Bronze is being made into a new tier. It makes the most sense to place the 2 problem divisions at the bottom into a new bottom tier, rather then rearrange every single tier above Bronze to accommodate Bronze staying as the lowest tier. > > Because 2 new ranks are being added, Iron and Grandmaster. We can ignore Grandmaster as a special rank, but Iron functions like a normal rank. Iron - Diamond would end up being 30 divisions total. With 1 division removed it is 'only' 24 divisions, which is just 1 less from the current 25 divisions. It's mostly the same division number. > > Not really. Climbing is based mostly on MMR. After a few hundred games **regardless of # of divisions** a player is or should be at their normal MMR range. Divisions are purely so players have some visual guide as to where they are at and what progress they are making; having more of them dilutes that purpose and does not really add anything since the only important bit is MMR and that does not change based on divisions. > > Because the other low-mid tiers are all named after metals ordered by luster. Adding a new, low or non lusterous metal makes more sense with the naming conventions used. It wouldn't be anything difficult to add a tier higher than Bronze in order to keep it as the lowest rank... it's a new season. It's not as if they are going to have to transfer everyone a rank up, the only thing that changes are names.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: What time does new season come?
Probably sometime at the beginning of next year or at the earliest the end of this year.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Cardd (NA)
: I can't say whether or not the OP is correct in labeling a booster, but I'll add my comment here: Riot needs to crack down on paid boosting. That means permanent bans for those offering boosting services, and some sort of disciplinary action, including revoked LP, for those who pay for boosts. It's something that is much more common that Riot wants to admit, and it ruins the competitive integrity of the game. I just want them to take the problem more seriously, that's all I ask!
> [{quoted}](name=Cardd,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=bPEFJscW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-09T05:12:40.138+0000) > > I can't say whether or not the OP is correct in labeling a booster, but I'll add my comment here: Riot needs to crack down on paid boosting. That means permanent bans for those offering boosting services, and some sort of disciplinary action, including revoked LP, for those who pay for boosts. > > It's something that is much more common that Riot wants to admit, and it ruins the competitive integrity of the game. > > I just want them to take the problem more seriously, that's all I ask! The problem is the difficulty catching boosters..
: > [{quoted}](name=OatheSworn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Jq6MdjA5,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-08T02:42:50.063+0000) > > They probably won't reveal their system in order to prevent (or at least make it more difficult) for players to find and exploit loopholes, but if what you and the others are saying is true, their system is useless anyway. I get what you are saying, but surely they can check the IP address of where the account login and see that its in the same place or at least city every time. I mean I really am sad about this ban, as this is the first season I made it to gold. I was looking forward to my Oriana skin, but looks like I won't be getting that now. I asked on the ticket if they could check the IP address of login locations, so I could clear my name, but so far nothing has been said..... {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} Rito why have you done this to me T.T
> [{quoted}](name=Englishtongan01,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Jq6MdjA5,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-08T02:51:53.409+0000) > > I get what you are saying, but surely they can check the IP address of where the account login and see that its in the same place or at least city every time. I mean I really am sad about this ban, as this is the first season I made it to gold. I was looking forward to my Oriana skin, but looks like I won't be getting that now. I asked on the ticket if they could check the IP address of login locations, so I could clear my name, but so far nothing has been said..... {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} Rito why have you done this to me T.T There _are_ ways to hide IP addresses [VPN]
: > [{quoted}](name=Desperado0519,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Jq6MdjA5,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-08T02:18:47.018+0000) > > Thats what I thought too. Until I got reply from the support team that 'you actually got banned but we cannot give you the details' They said the same to me. Its Bs like if I was going to MMR Boost I would get a high elo players, not a player that is similar rank to me. 5/10 on kha, Oh no he is boosting..... {{sticker:sg-janna}} Like for real, why cant they tell me what triggered the ban hammer on me?
> [{quoted}](name=Englishtongan01,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Jq6MdjA5,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-08T02:24:11.912+0000) > > They said the same to me. Its Bs like if I was going to MMR Boost I would get a high elo players, not a player that is similar rank to me. 5/10 on kha, Oh no he is boosting..... {{sticker:sg-janna}} Like for real, why cant they tell me what triggered the ban hammer on me? They probably won't reveal their system in order to prevent (or at least make it more difficult) for players to find and exploit loopholes, but if what you and the others are saying is true, their system is useless anyway.
: Whats the Best Role to Carry High Gold (1-2) and Low Plat (4-5) Games?
Zed mid.. seriously. Literally all I did and I shot up to Platinum in less than a month.
TDmorty (NA)
: Prestige Kai'Sa background is trash.
I wish we were able to adjust the parameters for the backgrounds. I have mine set to Death Sworn Zed and it's totally zoomed up into his face. It honestly doesn't look bad, but I'd prefer the entire image in the window..
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: why do you never see a cop eating a hotdog?
Why do you never see a cop eating a hotdog? ######Because maybe he didn't buy a hotdog.
Doldefod (EUW)
: Riot report system needs a fix
Well, if you are chat restricted and someone on your team/enemy team is slandering you for things that aren't true, it doesn't matter how many people report you; it simply won't do a thing. Reports from 9 players or 1 are the same, all a report does is flag the system to review your activity and if it goes against the rules, you are punished. If not, nothing happens. If you keep that in mind, it should be easier to deal with the situation - especially if you are unable to talk in [All] chat because of the restriction. If someone is flaming me, I laugh and move on. Everything is less stressful if you laugh it off, especially if you aren't dwelling on it. I made a mistake a while ago: an Olaf was flaming everyone on our team, but shamelessly acting blameless on [All] chat and this really upset me. My teammates didn't deny it, rather, they didn't say anything at all because they were afraid of reacting and receiving a punishment. I went ahead and told the kid to 'quit being a two-faced bastard' and the guy reported me for that. It took me down to Honor 1, and even now, I'm trying to get back to Honor 2 before the end of the season. Although it would suck if I miss out on the EoS rewards, I can't exactly say I regret saying what I said. If given another opportunity, I think I would say it again, at the very least _maybe_ in a nicer way. I reported the guy at the post-game lobby, but I don't know what happened after that.
: Why cant I buy a gift to my friend in lol?
It takes 24-hours after the friend request is accepted for the player to become eligible for gifting. I'm assuming this is to prevent hackers from stealing into another player's account, friend requesting his own account, sending a gift, and then unfriending right after.
: what if there is a player (not saying i am like this!!)
I don't think that would every happen for a player, especially if you say _every_ game, but even it did, there are a few points that would give others reason to believe. You can go into the game statistics and check CS scores, tower destruction, kills, deaths, who was involved in those kills/deaths, etc - basically everything that unlucky player would need to argue his/her point. If he/she is consistently or at least frequently bringing in higher stats than the person he/she was laning against, it could be an indicator of skill held back by teammates' misplays. You might say that some people just play for stats - not the game - and yes, that is true, but a person playing for stats would likely have less signs of involvement in skirmishes and trades. If the player has a higher creep score and is able to take out the enemy tower before his/her own tower is destroyed; that is a sign of lane dominance. If the player has quite a few deaths, you can still check the KDAs of the players on each side. If the enemy jungler has a high total assists to total kills ratio, it can be deduced that he took part in quite a few ganks, leading to the [X] amount of deaths the unlucky player had. You can also check the locations of where the player died, if he/she was showing deaths in places that weren't near tower, you can probably assume he/she played too aggressively and suffered because of that. If the deaths were in areas protected by tower, there was likely nothing more that could have been done - especially if the deaths in those ranges had enemy jungler intervention. There are a lot more signs you can take from just the graphs, but this is all I care to explain for.
: > [{quoted}](name=AggressiveWolf,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ErOkZFgj,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-11-01T16:19:44.164+0000) > > Nah for me its when I pour myself water into a cup from a bottle then put the cup in the fridge and take the bottle to my room... For me it’s when I poop from my peeper and pee from my pooper
> [{quoted}](name=ORlANNAGRANDE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ErOkZFgj,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-11-01T19:13:50.388+0000) > > For me it’s when I poop from my peeper and pee from my pooper Might need to get that checked out...
Rioter Comments
: The fact they've let this go by for 8 seasons is depressing enough But add on there are a lot of things that haven't been dealt within a decade of time makes it all the worse ######_cough like reverse map camera view cough_
> [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R12kjNfA,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-10-31T13:47:48.091+0000) > > The fact they've let this go by for 8 seasons is depressing enough > > But add on there are a lot of things that haven't been dealt within a decade of time makes it all the worse > > ######_cough like reverse map camera view cough_ What do you mean by a reverse map camera view?
Rioter Comments
hov (EUW)
: Is there any specific reason why Clash requires honor level 2?
I'm not really sure about you, but it takes me about 2-3 weeks to get from checkpoint to checkpoint. It all depends on how much you play and your behavior during those games. If you were punished a few months ago, it wasn't impossible to reach Honor 2 again--at least in my opinion.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=OatheSworn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IQeXKZEZ,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-10-29T12:35:23.826+0000) > > Deserves for? **I'm just doing it for the Legendary Crate** For that reason in particular. You're a sucker.
> [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IQeXKZEZ,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-10-29T22:24:59.113+0000) > > For that reason in particular. You're a sucker. I don't see how that makes me a sucker... I'm getting free things off Amazon Prime (something I already had) so I'd think it would make me a winner. Maybe you are just jealous?
: Anyone that has a Twitch Prime deserves getting ripped off.
> [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IQeXKZEZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-29T09:53:06.386+0000) > > Anyone that has a Twitch Prime deserves getting ripped off. Deserves for? I'm just doing it for the Legendary Crate {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
Wyvere (NA)
: Can't connect League with Twitch Prime
Dunno, I think my problem is a tad different. I have my accounts linked, the only thing going wrong is that Twitch Prime won't activate on my Twitch account. I have my Amazon Prime account linked to my Twitch and I've already tried unlinking/relinking, but nothing is changing. Whenever I try to activate Twitch Prime it sends me to the same site with red letters saying: > **Oh no! We can’t enable Twitch Prime on your account.** It looks like there was an error activating Twitch Prime. Common issues include problems with the credit card used to sign up for Prime where the credit card may be invalid or declined. To manage your Prime membership including updating credit card info click _here_. For other common issues click _here_.
Rioter Comments
: Math help!!!! Logic
> This case involves the trial of three men, A, B, C, for participation in a robbery. They are all guilty.
: I just put the videos running in the background on 2 tabs on mute for 10 mins and get the missions. I don't mind them tbh.
> [{quoted}](name=LightTrack,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4wJ7gN7y,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-10-22T17:50:03.482+0000) > > I just put the videos running in the background on 2 tabs on mute for 10 mins and get the missions. I don't mind them tbh. Same. Except I have it playing on my phone while I do other things on my PC because my computer is powered via hamster-wheel and that hamster likes to walk. I basically can't have 2 things open without the PC freezing/crashing/shutting down/restarting...
: That doesnt sound like league was the issue. It sounded like your poor time management. Thats like someone saying they are overweight and so they blame the food. No, you were eating the food. The food has always been food. Not everyone that eats such food is overweight. ALSO no matter what anyone does, someone is going to be upset about what they did/how they did it. It isnt so much an abusive relationship. It is simply when there is so many opinions, and can only put out so much at a time... its like a family with vegans and meat lovers under the same roof. There will be disagreements on what to eat, and how to cook it depending on the people. You can not please everyone with a single thing at that point. So please, stop trying to blame Riot for Your problems.
> [{quoted}](name=Wolfcub2000,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6imXuf34,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-23T07:34:05.356+0000) > > That doesnt sound like league was the issue. It sounded like your poor time management. > > Thats like someone saying they are overweight and so they blame the food. No, you were eating the food. The food has always been food. Not everyone that eats such food is overweight. > > ALSO no matter what anyone does, someone is going to be upset about what they did/how they did it. It isnt so much an abusive relationship. It is simply when there is so many opinions, and can only put out so much at a time... its like a family with vegans and meat lovers under the same roof. There will be disagreements on what to eat, and how to cook it depending on the people. You can not please everyone with a single thing at that point. > > So please, stop trying to blame Riot for Your problems. The only thing I have to say to Riot is: quit adding damage into the game. The other thing I have to say is this game mostly sucks because of the players playing it. Sick of trolls, inters, toxicity - I mean, it's practically the norm now.
UnJust0 (NA)
: Katarina or zed
I nearly played only Zed from the moment I bought him until now, the only times I did not play Zed was because I was unable to (autolockers, bans). I was placed in S3 and flew through the ranks to where I'm currently stuck at. To be honest, I don't think my actual skill level is fit for where I am now, it's just that climbing with Zed made it extremely easy. There were times when I skipped ranks, climbed over 2 divisions in a week, went on insane win-streaks during the early part of my ranked season, but all of that does tend to steep off after a certain point and gets more difficult from there. **** > Zed is a pretty viable pick against many of the mid-laners and he's usually consistently strong all game. He can be a game-changer depending on who you eliminate during/before fights and how you play him overall. * _Passive -_ Allows you to farm with ease and deal extra damage to enemies for burst/R. * _Q -_ His main basic ability, much of your damage depends on this ability. * _W -_ Gives him tons of mobility and damage, a correct shadow placement can allow from quick escapes/kills, but if misplaced, it can lead to your death. * _E -_ Allows for easier Q hits and adds easy damage on enemies. * _R -_ Practically guarantees kills and gives him another teleport option. It also grants untargetable for 0.75 seconds while he dashes to the target. If you are able to utilize his kit to its full potential, there are tons of maneuvers and options you can take to kill an opponent. Much of his damage depends on his shurikens, if you are unable to land them, that's a large part of your damage gone there. Zed is able to get in and out of fights instantly, all the while dealing tons of damage and regardless of what people say, flashy plays are sometimes necessary - if only to confused your opponent because a slight delay in enemy reaction can lead to easy landings of your shuriken. This doesn't mean to make things unnecessarily complicated though. All you really have to watch out for as Zed are other burst-type champions or hard CC in fights. The difference between a well-timed engage and off-timing can be crucial. > Katarina has her moments, if the enemy does not have much hard CC, she is able to do some serious work. Katarina does require some fast-thinking/quick reactions in many parts of her play, but I think that all tapers down to experience. * _Passive -_ The reset is a critical part of your overall effectiveness during fights with multiple enemies. Katarina's main damage lies in her dagger pick-ups. * _Q -_ Gives a relatively low cool-down dagger that can be used for zoning/damage. Mostly used as a means for CS in laning phase. * _W -_ The slight burst of movement speed can help you run to/from enemies and the most important part is the dagger drop. * _E -_ Tons of practical uses, mainly for jumps onto dagger locations to deal huge amounts of damage in a spin. Other uses are for gap-closing, escape, auto-attack reset. * _R -_ Huge AOE damage to up to 3 enemies, but it's usually best not to sit around for the full duration because it makes you an easy target/pick for focus. Katarina summed up is basically dependent on two things: position and timing. Most times, the difference between a good Katarina and a freshie are good champion/dagger placements. A single, well-placed dagger can give you an opening to deal devastating damage to enemies, but a misplaced dagger can just get you killed. Timing is also crucial, if you go in too soon, the enemy can and most likely will lock you down and kill you in an instant. The best times to engage are usually after your team, or if a large part of their team is unable to attack/hard CC you. You have to be relatively calm when playing Katarina, panicking during fights is a sure-set way to get yourself killed. Good awareness of actions on-screen and the ability to plan your targets instantly during combos by judgement of weakness is the best way to be effective as a Katarina player. > Overall, both champions fall off in the higher ranks. Trickiness and flashy plays can only do so much if the enemy knows to predict/expect them and it limits many of the previous options you had in the lower ranks. People know who to watch for and will likely save their hard CC for when you engage which makes it even more difficult to get in and out of fights safely. Just pick what you think suits you, this was only a summary of the two's potential, it's not all there is to each champion.
Akaash (NA)
: What's more of a dead game? League of Legends or Pokemon Go?
This is a great place to start this sort of discussion. It's like walking into a McDonald's and asking whose food sucks more, McDonald's or Burger King. ######btw I think Burger King sucks more
Show more

OatheSworn

Level 212 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion