: > [{quoted}](name=Obviously 4Fun,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RrjyLAEQ,comment-id=000d000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-01T08:59:02.585+0000) > > > Like I said, you got shot with a bubble gun, and you called the police, and you want to solid your statement by reasoning how painful you got shot by a bubble. No no, you didn't blow bubbles and accidentally hit someone. You followed someone with a bubble blower and pointed in their eyes, then you did it to other people. You don't think the police are going to come after a while? > yeah?, want to talk about passive aggression again and call it negativity because you "think" so "it is what it is" Maybe English isn't your main language, because your quotes don't really make sense, and you just don't understand what you are saying. That's why you don't understand how what you're saying is toxic.
> [{quoted}](name=Wimbledofy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RrjyLAEQ,comment-id=000d0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-01T10:52:04.820+0000) > > No no, you didn't blow bubbles and accidentally hit someone. You followed someone with a bubble blower and pointed in their eyes, then you did it to other people. You don't think the police are going to come after a while? > > Maybe English isn't your main language, because your quotes don't really make sense, and you just don't understand what you are saying. That's why you don't understand how what you're saying is toxic. I sure don't understand *how what* I'm saying is toxic while naming nobody and that guy literally pointed him self saying he is the global rank 1 negative win rate zoe from Nigerian server, and obviously you do *read* so you understand English perfectly from what I meant by "repeating," after himself. And where did I say accidentally? but it's okay, of course you are the English master mind here, so you are 100% able to see that I typed accidentally here somewhere, also obviously I followed some one pointing a gun at them by typing, "you guys are too smart for me" then consistently insulting my self saying "I'm too dumb, it's like I'm that elementary student entering a high school," and call it "passive aggression" And your not snow-flake strong mentality thinks "you guys are smart and I'm dumb" is a metaphor to pointing a "bubble blower" into some one's eye. Streamer types you are dogXXXX, fXXk all of you, those are completely fine and very positive, I, here typing I'm dumb and you are all smart, VERY NEGATIVE, MUST BE REPORTED AND HOPES HE REFORMS.
: > [{quoted}](name=Obviously 4Fun,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RrjyLAEQ,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2019-10-01T08:27:31.338+0000) > > "rank 1 global negative win rate player" was said by the zoe, he said that him self and I just repeated after him. > > he said he was the best global rank 1 zoe from nigerian server > You put rank 1 global in quotes and then added negative win rate after (out of quotes). It looks like you were mocking the zoe. Also as I said there's a lot more. I shouldn't even have to get into the whole "intelligent player" thing.
> [{quoted}](name=Wimbledofy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RrjyLAEQ,comment-id=000d00000000,timestamp=2019-10-01T08:54:36.103+0000) > > You put rank 1 global in quotes and then added negative win rate after (out of quotes). It looks like you were mocking the zoe. Also as I said there's a lot more. I shouldn't even have to get into the whole "intelligent player" thing. yeah?, want to talk about passive aggression again and call it negativity because you "think" so "it is what it is" Like I said, you got shot with a bubble gun, and you called the police, and you want to solid your statement by reasoning how painful you got shot by a bubble.
: "he's rank 1 global negative winrate player" "drake up you go mid for nothing" Those first two are already clearly negative. Since you posted screenshots though, I'm not going to type everything else out that was said negative. You got chat restricted not banned.
> [{quoted}](name=Wimbledofy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RrjyLAEQ,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-10-01T08:09:01.397+0000) > > "he's rank 1 global negative winrate player" > "drake up you go mid for nothing" > Those first two are already clearly negative. Since you posted screenshots though, I'm not going to type everything else out that was said negative. You got chat restricted not banned. "rank 1 global negative win rate player" was said by the zoe, he said that him self and I just repeated after him. he said he was the best global rank 1 zoe from nigerian server "drake up and you go mid for nothing, apparently so negative, you need to be penalized. do you see how this is punished? >This guy shooting bubble at me dude >send him to jail
: Hey riot, I am toxic by disrepecting my self nonstop, and get chat restricted for this.
yeah? next thing you see is some one getting banned for saying "I'm sorry that you are too good for me." Calling some one negative is not negativity btw, and when I say it's a joke, you say it negative, wow man my feeling is quite hurt, bro that's negativity, is that not?
: It's absolutely negativity, I did read it all, and your sense of humour - if it's just memeing - does not translate well in-game.
> [{quoted}](name=WTBeGirl100EUhr,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RrjyLAEQ,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-10-01T06:58:37.459+0000) > > It's absolutely negativity, I did read it all, and your sense of humour - if it's just memeing - does not translate well in-game. Point out that one part that mention and heavily negatively impact a player, also a negativity attitude that should be penalized?
: Constant, repeated negativity has repeatedly and consistently been shown to result in chat restrictions. That simple. "Negativity" is even a report option.
> [{quoted}](name=WTBeGirl100EUhr,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RrjyLAEQ,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-10-01T06:54:58.626+0000) > > Constant, repeated negativity has repeatedly and consistently been shown to result in chat restrictions. That simple. "Negativity" is even a report option. I am consistently memeing, and people think it negativity, this, if you read it all game 1 and 2, with out actually using your assumption and imaginations, it not even negativity. Edit: yo like, I can feel offended for anything, even just you existing or breathing, I can "think and feel" offended, but because "I think so" you should be penalized, what is this logic?
: Why don't you just copy paste your logs instead of using a weird set of screenshots for your logs? Or why not just a single screenshot for a game? You know the tribunal isn't a thing anymore, right? Like not for several years.
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RrjyLAEQ,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-10-01T06:52:32.729+0000) > > Why don't you just copy paste your logs instead of using a weird set of screenshots for your logs? > > Or why not just a single screenshot for a game? > > You know the tribunal isn't a thing anymore, right? Like not for several years. I did gyzao/gifs, and I have to tell you I am high-af so I forgot I can just copy and paste the entire chat, oops. also I meme and type alot while I'm on this account, but what I said and typed shouldn't even be penalized is what I'm saying.
: Spend the whole game being negative and minorly insulting to your team, get a minor penalty. Just relax and stop being a pain to your team.
> [{quoted}](name=WTBeGirl100EUhr,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RrjyLAEQ,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-10-01T06:45:12.543+0000) > > Spend the whole game being negative and minorly insulting to your team, get a minor penalty. Just relax and stop being a pain to your team. The thing is, the tribunal needs to be only punishing people who are actually breaking the rules, and because you "think" i am being passive aggressive, I am punished. bruh why is "thinking" becoming an evidence and solid logic into penalizing players? Players go 0/10 and 1/9 in my multiple of my games, and purposely int me because they are duo and don't like me are not punished, me getting upset and type these things, INSTANTLY PENALIZED! https://i.imgur.com/wMOxa0N.png[/img]
: You were constantly being negative and passive aggressive. You are annoying. Someone lock this thread.
> [{quoted}](name=Nut on my Butt,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RrjyLAEQ,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-10-01T06:37:58.738+0000) > > You were constantly being negative and passive aggressive. > > You are annoying. > > Someone lock this thread. "Passive aggressive because you feel it" not because there's anything to prove it. Annoying is not part of breaking any rules <-- So let say if you say hi in a certain way, and I think you are offending me because you said hi with low energy, I can report you for being negative and passive aggressive, right? because that is literally the logic you are using.
: Hey riot, I am toxic by disrepecting my self nonstop, and get chat restricted for this.
if you get banned/chat restricted for typing too much with out actually breaking rules like harass your players or using offensive language, why is disabling chat not an option?
: Hey riot, I am toxic by disrepecting my self nonstop, and get chat restricted for this.
you are telling me this is "TOXIC ENOUGH!!" MUST BE "GONE" from this game?
: Hey riot, I am toxic by disrepecting my self nonstop, and get chat restricted for this.
game 2: this is me talking to a chinese player whos literally cursing me out in chinese and I am just replying, but somehow your tribunal is that "restricted" https://gyazo.com/616bbc1cfc0e91aeb1c09f2777daf166 https://gyazo.com/7e909746c31d388dfa45d06a919c6ed4 I literally said nothing like "f**k you retXXXX or dogshXX" nothing like that but you chat restrict me because I type in chat? and people are reporting me and feels the need that I need to be chat restricted because they are upset? yeah okay
: Hey riot, I am toxic by disrepecting my self nonstop, and get chat restricted for this.
for the "some how you took my buff btw not the jungler," that's the tryndamere from enemy team taking my blue buff, talking to evelynn who didn't take my buff when I'm bot side.
: Hey riot, I am toxic by disrepecting my self nonstop, and get chat restricted for this.
for the 1.3million exp ( i wasn't disrepecting my team) btw I was talking about the enemy cause my darius is saying damn that tryn must be rough having 1.3million exp as tryndamere.
Rioter Comments

Obviously 4Fun

Level 37 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion