: So you HAVE had a previous punishment. Just proves that reports work. Even if it is only a single time. Use this as a learning experience. You knew it was wrong to troll and int. You were doing it to punish them. You were still in the wrong, you knew it was wrong. There is no need for reading all the ToS and rules when you ALREADY know it is wrong. If it was not wrong you would not have done it. If your self respect would have been that much in question when you claimed in another comment of yours that you can distinguish between real life and in game.... then you should have dodged.
Whatever man, they are the bullies I'm banned, sounds fair.
Kei143 (NA)
: But why do you personally need to bring justice when Riot already bans the trolls who frequently bans their teammate's hover with the intention to ruin other's game?
I didn't think they deserved a win for their toxic behaviour
: All you succeeded in doing is giving them a good laugh. It is a loss for you and win for them anyways. You, who claim to be an upstanding pillar of the community, should know better. You knew it was wrong.... that is why you were doing it. You expect punishment for trolls, so when you troll then you are caught as well. The real win for you would have been to actually play the game, mute them, and then report them after game. It would have resulted in punishment for them, and you would have still been an upstanding citizin rather than someone with a 14 day ban.
To be perfectly honest other a 10 game chat restriction I have never been in a situation where I had to worry about inting. I didn't expect the 2 week ban, I didn't expect to be banned for doing it 1 time either, maybe be banned for a couple days. Let's not pretend we all read ToS and rules, I don't because I usually don't have a reason to worry about it. Regardless I stand by my decision, I would lose all self-respect if I helped these individuals to a win
: You did not however. You actually just went into other peoples areas and messed up their work and neglected your own. Also, even doing a horrible job on purpose is worse than not doing the job at all. So while the ones that "stole" your tools would get reprimanded, but you were fired. They get to keep their job, you do not. All because you did not want to talk to HR and get the situation resolved before you went to the next one.
IDK what to tell you, you have your opinions and I have mine. In my eyes if I help them win then I'm doing myself and other a disservice by enabling them. If I dodge I give them what they want and I give them positive reinforcement to keep doing it. From my perspective I had no choice but to throw the game, it was the only way to get the message across that this behaviour will have repercussions for them as well. Any other choice is a win for them, this is a loss for both, I'll stand by my morals and my convictions and do my thing. I can't let bullies win man, I just hope riot would not support bully behaviour, kind of sad
Hotarµ (NA)
: > I addressed that, the only legitimate reason to ban the champ is so that the enemy couldn't get them. Given that i was first pick they had no reason to fear the enemy getting it. Their responses showed me that it was deliberate. Even in that scenario, one could ban a champion after looking at your winrate, playrate, mastery points, or just based on the fact that they don't want them in the game. There's more to it than just who gets first pick. > Honors and track record are absolutely important and should be taken into account. They do in real life, if they catch you speeding for the first time it doesn't have the same consequences as your 2nd or 3rd time. Even in the case of murder a court takes past criminal record into account and they hand out lesser punishment to someone without past criminal record. In the realm of League punishments, Honor does not and should not shield you because players could break the rules periodically and then return to build up their Honor without any serious legalization.
The ban period is so short that you most likely don't have time to check win rates. If they did they would realize I was 6 wins 1 loss with the champion in jungle which is probably not the case. Lastly, someone underperforming on a champion in normals is not a reason to ban, normal is for learning, I couldn't care less about someone's KD in normal
: I guess when Riot lets players make accounts for free i suppose there should be a tutorial for positive conflict resolution, that way when people claim that "someone else made me do it" they can go and say "no, you were even given a tutorial on how to deal with a situation like this." Also... " the manager (riot) doesn't care how I go about doing the job as long as I do it. " correct. You did not do the job. So you got fired. Thank you for correcting it :) now you understand.
Technically I did the job, I just did a horrible job. Maybe you're right a conflict resolution tutorial could be the answer, only if its followed by 0 minute waiting period for dodging out of a bully situation.
: > [{quoted}](name=Oddysseas,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=52AZEgYO,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-01T09:23:08.525+0000) > > I'd hate myself if I knew I contributed to these people winning, considering how they behaved even after the ban. Showing no remorse and keep trolling me and being toxic in chat. I would have to have the ego of a brick to accept this attitude and allow them to win the match. The only thing they had to do is apologize or say they accidentally banned it and I would not do it, but the fact that they persisted with their troll attitude literally gave me no choice. You can avoid helping them win by dodging. This can be accomplished without having the ego of a brick. It just requires some maturity and self-control. Instead, you threatened them. When they refused to give into your threats, you carried out those threats. You "literally" had several other choices, including dodging or playing out the match normally. It is only your inability to take responsibility for your own actions that makes you feel forced into misbehaving. I think you knew that this would be the penalty for what you did, and yet you did it anyway thinking that you were in the right and that you could wriggle out of any punishment. Now you realize (I hope) that a six-minute dodge timer is a lot shorter than a 14-day suspension. Remember what I said: one more tiny slip-up - ever - and your account is gone forever.
So every time they don't like someone's pick they ban it and then hope that they dodge. This like the definition of positive reinforcement, of all the possible outcomes dodging is the most desired one from their perspective. The scenarios are as follows: 1. I pick a different champion and win 2. I pick a different champion and lose but try to win 3. I dodge 4. I pick a different champion and int The first one is the best for them but then again since they treated me like a piece of shit in champ select I could be tilted, I could pick a champion that I don't play well so that's the least likely scenario to happen. The second one is the one that's is most likely to happen which is way worse than the equally likely scenario that I dodge. The last one is as likely as the first one which is kind of unlikely. So basically from their perspective the 3rd one is the ideal one, they get to requeue without me in it so they get to get a jungler who is not going to play Vayne. If i did that I would literally encourage them to keep banning any pick they don't agree with
Hotarµ (NA)
: > The fact they have a no tolerance 1 time ban policy is also disgusting to me. especially coming from a player who wins more than he loses and gets honored more than 90% of his games. Honors and a good track record don't (and shouldn't) shield you from punishment. Regardless of standing, all players are subject to the same rules. > > But honestly they ban me for 1 time offense, do you think they would do anything to them if i opened a ticket? The fact that it's not against the rules to ban your teammate's pick is actually promoting trolling. perhaps they need to work on a system that prevents banning of champions that are selected by teammates altogether. IDK, I felt like I was doing the right thing, I'd hate myself if i allowed them to get a win There are a multitude of reasons to ban champions regardless of if they're malicious in intent or not, which it why it usually isn't punishable. If they outright claimed to be griefing you, that should be reportable and you can file a support ticket to have action taken against them.
I addressed that, the only legitimate reason to ban the champ is so that the enemy couldn't get them. Given that i was first pick they had no reason to fear the enemy getting it. Their responses showed me that it was deliberate. Honors and track record are absolutely important and should be taken into account. They do in real life, if they catch you speeding for the first time it doesn't have the same consequences as your 2nd or 3rd time. Even in the case of murder a court takes past criminal record into account and they hand out lesser punishment to someone without past criminal record.
: Actually, its not a straw man. It is a over dramatised example of what you did sure.... but it is completely on point. You didnt get the job (vayne) that you wanted, but were offered to take another instead in the workplace (jungle) so what you did was threaten to blow it up (troll and feed all game) since you did not get it. They did not forcibly remove you (leaving themselves) and you did your threat. Now you are arrested (banned) for it. It does not matter what they did, what matters to your account is what you do. Thus, common sense. If they troll you, report them after game and send in a support ticket if you wish. However you did not need to troll, which is also against the rules, and is punished more harshly. If someone did the same thing to you, you would report them as well would you not? Does not matter what excuse they had for trolling you.
Totally a straw man. The job (jungle) I accepted, the manager (riot) doesn't care how I go about doing the job as long as I do it. My nosy coworkers (teammates) who had no business telling me how to do my job (jungle), took away my preferred tools (Vayne) to force me to do my job (jungle) using different tools (any other champion). I warned them that I don't want to do my job with different tools other than my preferred ones, I threatened to do a bad job if we proceeded and they decided to proceed anyways. Then they got upset that I didn't do my job right and the manager fired me even though it was my coworker's fault. That's more like it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Oddysseas,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=52AZEgYO,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-01T08:50:20.025+0000) > > My team made itself lose by being negative towards their own teamate. As far as they know I could only know how to play 1 champion and I could have performed just as bad even by trying to win. They put themselves in this position, stop trying to make it sound like they are innocent No, you made your team lose, on purpose. "Look what they made me do" is not a compelling argument to anyone old enough to agree to Riot's Terms of Service. You didn't get your way in champ select so you inted. A classic example of poor behavior, which Riot punishes. https://i.imgur.com/y7vWJIZ.gif[]
I'd hate myself if I knew I contributed to these people winning, considering how they behaved even after the ban. Showing no remorse and keep trolling me and being toxic in chat. I would have to have the ego of a brick to accept this attitude and allow them to win the match. The only thing they had to do is apologize or say they accidentally banned it and I would not do it, but the fact that they persisted with their troll attitude literally gave me no choice.
Hotarµ (NA)
: > I want riot to learn from this and stop siding with the evil characters and bullies and punishing good, peaceful and innocent people for being bullied And the best way to do that is by filing support tickets and reporting these actions, not by intentionally feeding games. Like I said, I respect your passion on the matter but you aren't doing anything to help your case by breaking one of the most serious offenses on the game in both Riot's and the communities' eyes.
The fact they have a no tolerance 1 time ban policy is also disgusting to me. especially coming from a player who wins more than he loses and gets honored more than 90% of his games. But honestly they ban me for 1 time offense, do you think they would do anything to them if i opened a ticket? The fact that it's not against the rules to ban your teammate's pick is actually promoting trolling. perhaps they need to work on a system that prevents banning of champions that are selected by teammates altogether. IDK, I felt like I was doing the right thing, I'd hate myself if i allowed them to get a win
Hotarµ (NA)
: I can almost guarantee you those players did not take that away from this situation. They're probably glad to see they got a reaction out of you, even happier to see that you got punished for it (if they got the IFS message), and would be happy to know you're posting on the Boards about the punishment. They are _trolls_, they seek only to get a rise out of you and that's it.
I'm sure they now know that this is a possible outcome
Hotarµ (NA)
: > This is your opinion man No, this is Riot's ruleset regarding intentionally feeding and griefing that you agreed to adhere to when you signed up for the game. Whether you agree with them or not, rules are rules. >some people believe in eye for an eye,  There's a reason that people like to leave the rest of that quote out. "An eye for an eye _makes the whole world blind._" Meaning two wrongs don't make a right. >in fact this is how society operates, you do something bad you get punished, they did something bad I punished them, no innocents here You are not the one to determine who does or doesn't get punished. You could just as easily have locked in another champion, played the game out, and then filed a support ticket dictating the events that transpired and allowed Riot to manually investigate. Instead you chose to take it upon yourself and ruined the game for 4 (or 9) other people, now you have to accept the consequences for your actions.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=52AZEgYO,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-05-01T08:50:33.355+0000) > > No, this is Riot's ruleset regarding intentionally feeding and griefing that you agreed to adhere to when you signed up for the game. > > Whether you agree with them or not, rules are rules. > > There's a reason that people like to leave the rest of that quote out. > > "An eye for an eye _makes the whole world blind._" > > Meaning two wrongs don't make a right. > > You are not the one to determine who does or doesn't get punished. > > You could just as easily have locked in another champion, played the game out, and then filed a support ticket dictating the events that transpired and allowed Riot to manually investigate. > > Instead you chose to take it upon yourself and ruined the game for 4 (or 9) other people, now you have to accept the consequences for your actions. I want riot to learn from this and stop siding with the evil characters and bullies and punishing good, peaceful and innocent people for being bullied
: "I didnt get the job i wanted but was offered another position in the company. I decide to tell them i am going to blow up the work and then i get told to leave. I proceed to blow up the workplace because they did not forcibly make me leave and hoped i had enough common sense to leave of my own accord and now i am arrested and i have no clue why."
Inner troll: "Gimme the best strawman you can" You: "Hold my beer!"
Julevi (EUW)
: It's not your job to bring "justice" - they banned your champion and that is not too unusual and even legitimate. Is it nice? It's okayish but also not the end of the world. Last season I liked to play Xerath support and often encountered teammates who disliked the pick and therefore banned it. I shrugged it off and picked another support because I do understand them - having little faith if it really works and the will to win with a proper team are overwhelming.
What if I only enjoy playing one champion and every other pick makes me hate the game, the enemy team bans it, I understand, but your own team when you have 1st pick? They deserve to feel how I feel for 15 minutes and they deserve to learn their lesson. I guess it's not my job to bring justice but this is why I'm here, to show riot that they need to allow players to handle certain situations on their own and not picking sides, especially the side of the bully with the evil character attributes over the peaceful guy who minds his own business. And btw, i understand the difference between ranked and normals, when people's rank is in jeopardy there's a justification to acting irrationally.
Hotarµ (NA)
: > This is your opinion man No, this is Riot's ruleset regarding intentionally feeding and griefing that you agreed to adhere to when you signed up for the game. Whether you agree with them or not, rules are rules. >some people believe in eye for an eye,  There's a reason that people like to leave the rest of that quote out. "An eye for an eye _makes the whole world blind._" Meaning two wrongs don't make a right. >in fact this is how society operates, you do something bad you get punished, they did something bad I punished them, no innocents here You are not the one to determine who does or doesn't get punished. You could just as easily have locked in another champion, played the game out, and then filed a support ticket dictating the events that transpired and allowed Riot to manually investigate. Instead you chose to take it upon yourself and ruined the game for 4 (or 9) other people, now you have to accept the consequences for your actions.
That is an ad hoc addition to the quote, in my opinion it's not two wrongs making a right, it's one wrong followed by an appropriate and necessary lesson. Also in my opinion, being a d@ck to people is far more serious than inting in a video game, by principle their behaviour is totally selfish, disrespectful and inhumane and those qualities are for more dangerous to carry with you and should be corrected when possible.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Oddysseas,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=52AZEgYO,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-05-01T08:40:53.708+0000) > > Do you believe in Justice? If I get robbed and then I rob an innocent person then by definition I'm wrong. If I get robbed and then I hunt down my robbers and rob them then is it the same thing? I should not be allowed to punish random and innocent people I 100% agree, but punishing a perpetrator is by definition what we all do. These guys were not innocent, they deserved to be punished I have quite literally no reason to believe you or what you are saying especially when you straight up admit that you are also breaking the rules.
Retaliation is different from actively braking rules. They needed to be taught a lesson, i literally saved other innocent players from their negative behaviour, potentially saved you from these folks doing it to you
: > [{quoted}](name=Oddysseas,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=52AZEgYO,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-05-01T08:28:16.683+0000) > > 14 days for 1 time inting is definitely excessive considering I could simply be smart about if and throw more subtly, like making bad plays and pretend like I'm trying. Not to mention I've seen worse scores by people who are actually trying to win It is the smallest available punishment for a non-chat-related offense. You made your team lose on purpose, and you were proud of it. You're lucky Riot's giving you a second chance. From now on, the slightest offense - whether inting, hate speech, or simply calling a teammate a moderately rude name - will result in a permaban. Your behavior in game will need to be perfect if you want maintain access to this account. One more instance of misbehavior and it's gone forever.
My team made itself lose by being negative towards their own teamate. As far as they know I could only know how to play 1 champion and I could have performed just as bad even by trying to win. They put themselves in this position, stop trying to make it sound like they are innocent
Hotarµ (NA)
: You forfeited the right to call yourself the victim when you chose to break the same rules (and/or more severe ones) than they did.
You phrase it this way to sound worse than it is, truth is they ruined their own game the second they banned their teammate's pick.
Julevi (EUW)
: You broke the rules, even admitted to it and therefore you should suffer the consequences (total reasonable punishment in your case).
so they should instead get away with it, not be taught a lesson so they do the same thing to other players?
Hotarµ (NA)
: Under no circumstances is intentionally feeding justified. I'm sorry they banned your pick, but that **does not** _ever_ give you the right to ruin the game for everyone else. Two wrongs don't make a right.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=52AZEgYO,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-05-01T08:40:07.791+0000) > > Under no circumstances is intentionally feeding justified. I'm sorry they banned your pick, but that **does not** _ever_ give you the right to ruin the game for everyone else. > > Two wrongs don't make a right. This is your opinion man, some people believe in eye for an eye, in fact this is how society operates, you do something bad you get punished, they did something bad I punished them, no innocents here
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Oddysseas,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=52AZEgYO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-01T08:04:07.173+0000) > > @jamaree by saying this you discredit every person ever who respected their teammate's decision to go with an off-meta pick I'm not discounting your pick, I'm discounting your attitude of "I didn't get my way, thus I should be allowed to punish people." mentality.
Do you believe in Justice? If I get robbed and then I rob an innocent person then by definition I'm wrong. If I get robbed and then I hunt down my robbers and rob them then is it the same thing? I should not be allowed to punish random and innocent people I 100% agree, but punishing a perpetrator is by definition what we all do. These guys were not innocent, they deserved to be punished
Vreivai (NA)
: I think you misinterpreted one statement. > [{quoted}](name=Oddysseas,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=52AZEgYO,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-01T07:33:11.551+0000) > > 2. "The way out of the penalty box is to play to win without ruining the game consistently". Given that most of my games I get at least 1 honor by my team, the devs know this of course, this is the first time I've done this and of course my 80% winrate today proves this fact. I am not ruining people's games consistently in fact I'm more often than not carrying my team to the win. I rarely vote yes on surrender votes and even when we're getting beaten badly I always try to get objectives as a jungler and win. It seems that you think this is telling you to not be consistently breaking the rules. What's it's telling you, however, is to consistently not break the rules.
I broke a rule after I was bullied and that happened 1 time. If they can't show tolerance to a person who is a victim but instead let the real bullies get away then I'm playing the wrong game
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Oddysseas,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=52AZEgYO,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-01T08:01:04.692+0000) > > They ruined their own experience by disrespecting and trolling their own teammate. Not one of them in chat tried to say something, instead they all laughed and mocked me. I didn't see anyone innocent in that group. > > And if i can be banned for griefing, they should be able to get banned for trolling champ select and banning my champion when I had 1st pick. And you didn't dodge why?
because i should not have to wait for 6 minutes to queue again and they get away with it and are able to queue instantly. They banned it, they should have to suffer the concequences
Vreivai (NA)
: Could you explain your logic on that one? I'm actually kind of curious how you reached that conclusion.
Read what he said; "_**ruin the experience for my allies**_". These allies don't deserve a good experience when they try to do their best to ruin someone else's experience. Thousands of players every single day respect their ally's decision to play an off meta champion even if they disagree with the pick, these people in my game don't deserve the same kind of respect
Vreivai (NA)
: First, let's get one thing out of the way: banning a teammate's intended pick is not against the rules. If you believe this should not be the case, bring it up on these boards, or another discussion board/forum. And there are people that agree with you on that subject, though I don't think it's anywhere near the majority. What you are not allowed to do is attempt vigilante justice, as you have done here. And remember that you didn't just ruin the game for the player who banned your intended pick, you also ruined the game for the other 3 members of your team, as well. As far as punishments go, it doesn't matter what other players do on your team. If you intentionally feed or otherwise troll, or if you use chat in an abusive manner and you're reported, it will treat you individually and not even consider the actions of other players. If you feel someone is breaking the rules or otherwise being a toxic player, report them and let the system handle it. You are not a moderator.
It's not against the rules but it certainly doesn't make one a victim. More like a bully who got bullied back, I would feel no remorse
: > [{quoted}](name=Oddysseas,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=52AZEgYO,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-01T07:33:11.551+0000) > > I'm asking you to reserve judgement until you read my story, I was banned 14 days for inting with a score of 0-11. I admit it, i inted Then your 14-day suspension was deserved. End of story.
14 days for 1 time inting is definitely excessive considering I could simply be smart about if and throw more subtly, like making bad plays and pretend like I'm trying. Not to mention I've seen worse scores by people who are actually trying to win
: 14 day ban, 1st offense, please read
@jamaree by saying this you discredit every person ever who respected their teammate's decision to go with an off-meta pick
Jamaree (NA)
: All I'm getting out of this is you saying "I should be allowed to break the rules and ruin the experience for my allies if someone else can."
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=52AZEgYO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-01T07:56:15.380+0000) > > All I'm getting out of this is you saying "I should be allowed to break the rules and ruin the experience for my allies if someone else can." They ruined their own experience by disrespecting and trolling their own teammate. Not one of them in chat tried to say something, instead they all laughed and mocked me. I didn't see anyone innocent in that group. And if i can be banned for griefing, they should be able to get banned for trolling champ select and banning my champion when I had 1st pick.
Rioter Comments
: who can stop a late game tryndamere
{{champion:103}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:238}}
: If you aren't intentionally feeding, you can not be punished for just playing, no matter how many times people try to report you. If you verbally retaliate though, that's another story.
> [{quoted}](name=SlayerTay6,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=x8A62v8Y,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-10-11T23:47:54.251+0000) > > If you aren't intentionally feeding, you can not be punished for just playing, no matter how many times people try to report you. If you verbally retaliate though, that's another story. That is the hard part for me, when people say " this (champion_name) sucks" reffering to me I feel like I have to defend myself and explain that I wasn't the one who fed but I'm only dying to people who are fed by my teammates... I see your point but it just feels crap to be accused falsely and just stay silent
Rioter Comments
: If you continue to show negative behavior then it'll take longer to become eligible again. You can't wait it out, you have to play games and show you've reformed.
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=lbeEk2mM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-05-12T21:06:57.039+0000) > > If you continue to show negative behavior then it'll take longer to become eligible again. You can't wait it out, you have to play games and show you've reformed. So one punishment of 10 games chat restricted isn't enough?? And they drag this for weeks. How do they expect any respect, seems like a very one sided relationship
: How is it unfair? If you are a negative part of the community you wont be rewarded like the good players.
> [{quoted}](name=Raka Flaka MD,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=lbeEk2mM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-05-12T21:05:37.423+0000) > > How is it unfair? If you are a negative part of the community you wont be rewarded like the good players. Excuse me dude, but i am not a negative part of the community, I just learned to fight back. When people insult me or ask others to report me cause i made a greedy play, i will defend myself. The punishment is unfair, i got my lesson, now it's over
Rioter Comments
: http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/57wOcrmh-if-you-are-ineligible-for-hextech-loot-read-here-for-info-on-becoming-eligible-again
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=0m3zLrB2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-23T01:29:08.264+0000) > > http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/57wOcrmh-if-you-are-ineligible-for-hextech-loot-read-here-for-info-on-becoming-eligible-again You know the more i play this game, the more i wanna quit, maybe riot should consider other things, liek matchmaking, if i keep being matched with people who don't know what items to build, junglers who despite my pings and begs in chat refuse to stop ganking and feed my lane, and so many more trolls, them maybe ppl wouldnt flame. perhaps they should evolve their leveling system so ppl who make it to lvl 30 know the basics of the game, cause i swear some of the people who are lvl 30 play like it's their first lol game ever, idk why i need such a long punishment in order to deal with them
Rioter Comments
Arie (NA)
: What role do you main?
Jungle cause cs is for koreans...
: Tell us why youre mad though.
> [{quoted}](name=Super Nice Sam,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=bTir5xdm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-12-20T19:44:36.897+0000) > > Tell us why youre mad though. Do i necessarily have to be mad about something? I just don't think that the ranking system does a great job, you can't rate a game like LOL as complex and diverse, with the same rating system as u rate a solo game with NO outside factors, like chess
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Fızz (EUW)
: Max w or e with fizz?
I like e to be on a short cd so i max it first. BUT i don't go str8 into maxing e, usually max em at the same time but e gets maxed first , i go e,w,q,e,w,r,e,w...... e gives wave clear, evasiveness , gap closer, gap opener, it's ur little {{item:3157}} on a 5 sec cd, you want that in the lowest cd possible. Also keep in mind that the pace of the game may force u to max e asap, if fights are braking around the map all the time or if enemy jungler camps your lane. If your lane is quiet , you may wanna max w so u have that all in potential. Be adaptive with your build and ability path.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Reporting vs Muting ( pls vote in pole)
I don't remember who said this but it goes like this: 'I'd rather have 10 criminals out free, rather than 1 innocent man in prizon' this comes to show that even if one person is punished unfairly, the whole report system is a failure. ..
Puynsi (NA)
: then just mute him, its not that hard.
> [{quoted}](name=Puynsi,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=vuU1ygbW,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2015-11-18T22:52:07.056+0000) > > then just mute him, its not that hard. U just proved my point
: except they dont know if they are getting muted or not in most actual cases, when you get reported enough for even chat ban most people will realize that they shouldnt be doing whatever got them a chat ban
> [{quoted}](name=insaiyanbacca,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=vuU1ygbW,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-11-18T22:43:15.354+0000) > > except they dont know if they are getting muted or not in most actual cases, when you get reported enough for even chat ban most people will realize that they shouldnt be doing whatever got them a chat ban Well they know they are muted when noone ever replies to their chating
: Riot won't ban someone without actually having proof that it was a legit report. I can report someone for whatever I want. It won't look bad on them if they are truly innocent
> [{quoted}](name=My Sea Cow,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=vuU1ygbW,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2015-11-18T22:41:47.810+0000) > > Riot won't ban someone without actually having proof that it was a legit report. I can report someone for whatever I want. It won't look bad on them if they are truly innocent But are you 100% sure that is how it works? From all i know Riot only cares about large volumes of reports, so if constanly underperform and ppl keep reporting me for verbal abuse, i get punished for verbal abuse.
ThatH1N1 (NA)
: They need to just remove chat from the game and add more pings, it would fix a lot. Or make it so everyone is auto muted already then you and the other person both have to choose to chat with each other.
> [{quoted}](name=ThatH1N1,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=vuU1ygbW,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-11-18T22:26:47.983+0000) > > They need to just remove chat from the game and add more pings, it would fix a lot. Or make it so everyone is auto muted already then you and the other person both have to choose to chat with each other. Chat can be crucial, i agree with more pings, but if chat was removed, communication would take a huge hit, muting works just fine
Show more

Oddysseas

Level 67 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion