: lol?? You bought the 100 prestige tokens AND the irelia prestige skin?? well that's your problem right there, you spread yourself to thin... If you wanted more you shoulda spent more $$ on orbs... Pretty sure that option is just there incase you don't like the prestige irelia skin and if you already had all 4 of those prestige chromas from prior events then you essentially paid 2k tokens for that gold project icon and the possibility to buy something later with the tokens... the WHOLE IDEA of these events is to get you to spend money. Hell even the pass alone will just barely get you enough tokens to buy one of the prestige (doing quests and dailies), literally mathematically its been that way for the past couple of pass events, by doubling down on both 2k+ rewards you REALLY spread yourself thin and should have played more games or bought more orbs... Sure i'm bitter myself but for a different reason, I had a blast playing the PVE odyessy/star guardian events in the past and we don't even get those anymore because they don't generate enough $$.
> [{quoted}](name=Semaj3xt4h,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E5vwNusE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-28T13:05:45.440+0000) > > lol?? You bought the 100 prestige tokens AND the irelia prestige skin?? well that's your problem right there, you spread yourself to thin... If you wanted more you shoulda spent more $$ on orbs... Pretty sure that option is just there incase you don't like the prestige irelia skin and if you already had all 4 of those prestige chromas from prior events then you essentially paid 2k tokens for that gold project icon and the possibility to buy something later with the tokens... the WHOLE IDEA of these events is to get you to spend money. > > Hell even the pass alone will just barely get you enough tokens to buy one of the prestige (doing quests and dailies), literally mathematically its been that way for the past couple of pass events, by doubling down on both 2k+ rewards you REALLY spread yourself thin and should have played more games or bought more orbs... > > Sure i'm bitter myself but for a different reason, I had a blast playing the PVE odyessy/star guardian events in the past and we don't even get those anymore because they don't generate enough $$. I dont believe you read my post but here we go. The point was I intended to get every project item, I own all off the skins with all the borders. Plus wards, icons too. I wanted to continue to keep the collection complete this year anf the whole point is to point out how impossible that is without dropping nearly 500 plus usd. If it makes you feel better I also complained about the missing game mode too, in this post. I enjoyed the adc project map and was looking forward to playing it again.
: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CjTnmKDW0AA2BGz.jpg Tbh, The hextech content as of late has been **Trash** and 100% has had the rng removed from it. Either that or it now prioritizes already owned skins cause my last 100 rolls have either been low budget skins or already purchased which just end up being rerolls or disenchants.
> [{quoted}](name=Demon King Maou,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E5vwNusE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-28T04:41:11.518+0000) > > https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CjTnmKDW0AA2BGz.jpg > > Tbh, The hextech content as of late has been **Trash** and 100% has had the rng removed from it. Either that or it now prioritizes already owned skins cause my last 100 rolls have either been low budget skins or already purchased which just end up being rerolls or disenchants. I felt that with the already owned skins, I chose not to say something because I assumed I just got hyper unlucky. I did get a fair share of legendary shards but those are no longer the chases to me. Hextech loot has been feeling pretty rough as of late, Im not too sure if that because I started off super lucky or just rolled into a big unlucky streak.
: Did you think project jinx was good. Would you say better or worse than ashe? Would you say that everything fitted in nicey visually?
> [{quoted}](name=Heretics,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E5vwNusE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-28T04:09:36.835+0000) > > Did you think project jinx was good. > Would you say better or worse than ashe? > Would you say that everything fitted in nicey visually? i liked jinx just fine but comparing her to ashe is unfair. ill admit visually jinx could have been better but i feel she would have looked to close to the new champ from the noc splash art leak. I feel like everything fitted well enough together with maybe the exception of akali. just the double color highlight felt meh to me. Did you want her to be teal or red? Other than that as far as the designs are concerned I am satisfied.
Rioter Comments
: Which cult?
i thought he already had a cult that wanted to mechanism themselves. I'm pretty sure nercet covered it. I could be very mistaken though.
: Basically the Glorious Evolved
from my understanding i thought he already had a cult
Arduno (NA)
: Friend of Kindred?
OBERON AND A COUPLE OF BROS.
tieger05 (OCE)
: Can we get a Zyra update instead of a New Champion?
she isn't viable mid? {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
Wuks (NA)
: Star Guardian: Invasion | Looking for Group Megathread
Summoner Name/Region: Officer Zyra (NA) Rank: Silver 5 Preferred Role(s): Support Missions Needed: All Preferred Time (include timezone): now Preferred method of communication (if applicable): will discord on invite.
: tbh i wish the ahri mini didnt sellout so quick. theres no reason for Riot to sell something so cheap that will take 4 months to ship. i waited 2 months for Mechs vs Minions and that felt worth it. the fuck i wanna wait 4months for a little figure when its exactly like the others without the wait.
> [{quoted}](name=Alaron Mercer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=npz5sAev,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-09-13T02:54:14.184+0000) > > tbh i wish the ahri mini didnt sellout so quick. theres no reason for Riot to sell something so cheap that will take 4 months to ship. i waited 2 months for Mechs vs Minions and that felt worth it. the fuck i wanna wait 4months for a little figure when its exactly like the others without the wait. was the mechs vs minions fun to play? I"m thinking of picking a copy up at some point. I mean for real, I love riot and its merch and all but I think with how popular ahri is they should of at the very least made much more of her.
: The minis look ugly af (which is alright for the price). If somebody's willing to drop $1k for one, they probably have too much money.
> [{quoted}](name=OctaSteve,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=npz5sAev,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-09-13T02:52:14.751+0000) > > The minis look ugly af (which is alright for the price). If somebody's willing to drop $1k for one, they probably have too much money. I was using that one as an example. The ahri will eventually be 300-400 hundred in value because of how limited she was. Tbh there was probably less of these made than the nendriod which was selling for 300ish before they announced to make more.
CIocks (NA)
: use your money for something more useful, like anything
> [{quoted}](name=Clock Codes,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=npz5sAev,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-13T02:47:43.002+0000) > > use your money for something more useful, like anything I can't stand having an incomplete set. Even if I only have one I need the rest XD
: I feel like the star guardian challenges are too hard for me to even try the event
honestly I feel the event itself is just too hard to complete. I mean maybe if they took away the pre-made part of the challenges might help but I just have no drive to play it without going in with five. Seems a little counter productive to me to make the bulk of these challanges super hard. I think the arcade missions hit the sweet spot for fun/challenging.
Rioter Comments
: The PROJECT skin line is reserved for human champions only though, IIRC. So that excludes Evelynn, Xayah and Rakan.
lol yeah because the star guardian skin line was also reserved for just humans/yordals.....{{champion:103}} {{champion:16}} oh wait. I think the term you wanted was humanoid which does fall under {{champion:28}}{{champion:497}} {{champion:498}} .
: > [{quoted}](name=Sphinxy,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=o1VcWQRH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-08T22:08:58.129+0000) > > {{champion:122}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:59}} {{champion:497}} {{champion:498}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:84}} there are a ton of options for this skin line. I could see darius, J4, irelia and akali. but braum and eve not so much. well...couldn't see how they would make braum look cool hauling around a giant shiny chunk of whatever they would make it out of. His Q def. would be good to look at . and evelynn just, couldnt see it.
im thinking of him carrying some kind of digital shield with armor matching the project poro with him having the same helmet. Honestly he was the only dedicated support I could think of that they could work with.
: When are more PROJECT: Skins coming out?
{{champion:122}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:59}} {{champion:497}} {{champion:498}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:84}} there are a ton of options for this skin line.
Skylofts (NA)
: Ornn Quest Bugged
i think this is all quests, i didnt get my win for the arcade daily or any ornn progress when i played him
: I feel if I was a Zyra fan that I would be very upset right now. As a Quinn fan, however, I'm enjoying myself.
i am a zyra fan and I am highly pleased right now :D
: Ranked afk forgiveness
I like the idea however it could easily become abuseable. They would have to make it to where only people you didn't que with would give you the afk forgiveness.
Broporo (NA)
: This sounds an awful lot like packet loss, especially when you mention that your champ will sometimes kind of ignore your command and continue running in the same direction. Basically what's happening is this: you click to have your champ move a different way, but for some reason that data doesn't make it all the way to our servers, so your champ never starts the new command. Most of the time it happens outside of your network along the way your ISP is routing your connection, but sometimes we can tweak a few things to help out. Let's run a quick test to be sure by using some network logs from one of those games and letting our [**log reader**](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/209765743) scan it. Hit me back up with a screenshot of the image it gives and we can go over it together.
: Not being able to give character inputs.
http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2566915627/227344809?tab=stats this was the match my team tolled me I was inting
  Rioter Comments
: Blood moon twisted fate, jhin
i think tf is the coolest, though this is coming from a player who doesn't play either.
: Guess the champ.
{{champion:421}}
vzteklyCZ (EUNE)
: Project Zed
just own zed and buy the skin
: What do you call a Brand support?
i would say fun {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
Rioter Comments
: Lux icons for ultimate skin.
the other four were sold in a bundle when the lux skin came out.
Wygol (EUW)
: Why is Zyra also the best defensive support?
S0kaX (EUNE)
: Is Bard the hardest support to get S with?
its normally takes 20+ assist unless you go the toxic cheeky route. that route being the surprise adc of your team (with sightstone.)
: Daily reminder Janna is at a 54% win rate with 15% play rate
Wraither (NA)
: Crystalline Zyra (Fan Skin Concept)
: If you play a lot of P/B it's normal that you're most killed/died to champ is yasuo, his pickrate is like 50% in that role
that stat comes from a support main whos job breaks down to having to lock down the enemy yas. i mostly play ranked tbh.
Rioter Comments
Kotex (NA)
: When Yasuo makes it through a ban phase
im still at the non yasuo players gif when they are on my team. just saying its only going to go two ways. really good or really bad and chances are its the latter.
Pinipy (OCE)
: My Jinx Cosplay
"Even people that don't know her want to jump in for a photo sometimes heh" I think i know why. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) either way, congratz it does look super lovely. the craftsmanship in the outfit itself is super noticeable and looks like it had a lot of hard work put into it.
: the only troll is yourself if you can't play 16 champions so what if it get ban take something similar and get same result but the way you act and react to the subject show that you're mainly a 1 trick failure.
Its not about a champ being banned, its about a teammate banning the pick they intended to play. don't call another summoner a failure for having a main, its mainly how many people climb. honestly i would rather have one trick pony on my team rather then the people who bring random champs that have no idea how to play them.
Le Him (NA)
: Zyra due for a skin >.>
i was hoping for a snow day zyra where she builds snowmen instead of plants but those dreams are crushed.
: Demoralized
the meta will shift like it always does and {{champion:57}} will have his day again. he was super strong in season 5 if i remember correctly.
: Petition for an Official Star Guardian Urgot Skin
i want this mainly for whatever annoying sound effect they put on the spam missiles XD
CuZiii (NA)
: Is Mid the best lane to play for climbing out of ELO Hell?
ap or tank supports would probably be your best bet atm.
: I'm not trying to be mean, but this is a bit off topic... People are getting mad because they are getting placed lower than where they were last season... To continue your example of basketball.... If I'm the Cavs and we won the NBA title last year... Should I start the next season with a 10-0 record? or should I start at 0-0 like everybody else?
i was using basketball (or any recreational sport for that matter) as a comparison about how emotions get high when you play hard to win. nothing about my example was meant to include profession sports and. in elementary school we all played games where winning became everything and brings on a similar set of emotions that are felt when playing ranked placements. mainly the rant i made was me trying to not panic over i final that i had no idea what it was suppose to cover and had no idea what to study.
: I Finally Understand Why People Rage at Placements... Poll
think of league of legends like a physical sport. people play it for fun but in the end it is still competitive. think of playing basketball, if you play an one-sided round you are going to get very frustrated. with league the actions of four people you cannot control directly affect what you can and cannot do. this leads to some games where the player never stood a chance to accomplish their victory. in placements it is much worse, your placement games is what decides your rank. one paper your rank is who good you theoretically are. its one of the most frustrating experience to be tolled you are not as good at something as you though (or once were). placements however always feel one-sided (regardless of which side it is) which can build even more frustration when someone thinks they should fall right into x rank. think of ranked league as a proving ground more then something one does for fun. sorry for the ramble XD
: Who should I buy
{{champion:126}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:131}}
Rioter Comments
Bjðrk (NA)
: If you hover over the skin shard, it'll tell you if its owned or not. It wont show if you have opened that skin shard before, but if you own it, it will let you know.
i know that, i binge buy hex tech chests and often forget what i get
Bjðrk (NA)
: Skin Collection
yes please, do want. I constantly find skin that i feel like i hadn't had before (hextech rerolls ftw) and would love to see my full collection.
: New kha skin anytime soon?
We just got death blossem kha not that long ago. It was pimp enough that I went out of my way to get it and hardly even play him.
: I can't find a creator but i know rossboomsocks (youtuder) did videos covering the custom skins, they looked pretty sick for being fan made. i added the videos, the links are in the descriptions, Idk if i can get in trouble for linking the sites themselves.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-D0IyXFL_M https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1uwxr3rnj0
Show more

Officer Zyra

Level 69 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion