: Olaf Rework Idea
I mean, it's not that I don't like the sound of this, I just feel like we'd be losing out on the pure and beautiful brain dead simplicity of his current passive... Also, I do think the mana-gating on his Q is unfortunately necessary.
Zed Boss (NA)
: "Please report X, hes being negative"
To be fair "Please report X, hes being negative" is also a negative statement. I'm certainly not interested in bandwagoning with anyone who is being negative or trolling, but that includes you if your calling for reports. Report them for what you feel they should be reported for and I will report them for what I feel they should be reported for.
: > [{quoted}](name=Olath Quortek,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gOtII5xr,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-18T00:08:34.034+0000) > > I'm a big fan of the idea of increasing the speed at which his Q animation goes off with AS to make AS aatrox a thing again, cause you right, the new passive is close... Reducing Q's damage a bit (probably by hitting the amplifications it can get) in exchange for AS scaling the swing speed? That sounds nifty. Building AS would be trading raw power for fluidity, which you can do on a match by match basis depending on how easily you think you'll be able to land the normal-speed Q's.
Exactly^ Also, maybe this is getting too complicated but I like the idea of his chains giving him less AS on the initial hit and then more AS if the pull part of it is successful. Could get half as much AS if it is the killing blow on a minion or monster too.
: Actually, Aatrox is pretty close to being able to use AS like his old self.
I'm a big fan of the idea of increasing the speed at which his Q animation goes off with AS to make AS aatrox a thing again, cause you right, the new passive is close...
: This is something that should be a core feature, though, not something extra. If they really needed the extra money to fund it I'm certain they could come up with something less skeevy than monetizing achievements. Something I know I'd love to be able to buy is the event announcers they've had, I highly doubt that would take much time to put together at all, since the files already exist. Some sort of Mastery xp boost would probably also be a good way to go, as I'm certain a bunch of people would want to fast-track their mastery to get the fancy flair on more champions. I'm certain there are plenty of other ways they could go about getting money for this without putting a price tag on achievements, especially since I know they were already tracking our accomplishments with the end of season reviews.
Once again, I don't disagree with what you, or many other people are saying, I'm just pointing out that it doesn't have to be one or the other. If rito (tencent) wants to be dumb and make this cost money, fine, that's their call and I have little to no say in it, but there's a middle ground here that would be better than what we are apparently getting and isn't as hard for them to swallow as all the way on the other side. It can be a core feature _and_ something extra.
: Quite frankly, I'm gonna have to disagree. Between event passes, skins, Little Legends, and other cosmetics, I can't imagibe that they're not making enough money to fun something like this. If that were the case, I doubt we would have seen things like the Star Guardian event, or the Odyssey event for free. It honestly just sounds like justifiction for something that they know is wrong.
I mean... Sure... I don't agree or disagree with what you just said; I don't care because that's not my point... We can argue about if rito (tencent) are scumy money grubbers all day and that doesn't change anything. My point is that a little bit of understanding goes a long way and I would much rather see a system that I can enjoy for free and/or can put money into if I want to, and that's what I want rito to see, so that maybe we get a version of this that more people, or at least even just I, will enjoy more. You are also kinda proving my point, the events you are bringing up were "free" sure, but it was the fact that the skins were widely popular that made that worthwhile; they had a free component and an at cost component, much like I suggested. That's basically the way free games work in most everything they do, I don't see why rito wouldn't do that here.
: FAQ: Eternals
I see a lot of people complaining about the price tag rito and I don't disagree with them but I also understand where you are coming from, needing it to be worth your investment. Why not both though? Make some general ones that are free, make more interesting complex ones cost something.
Εlin (EUW)
: i keep getting gold the first few rounds while my teammates get items?
This is worth a watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhdeODF_-yk
: /ff: Exploring the real Eternals
This is a thing of beauty my friend... Quality post...
: Can Ya'll Kindly Confirm That Vi and Jinx are Sisters??
I believe that would be entirely too reasonable sir...
: > [{quoted}](name=Olath Quortek,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=gvKtsug9,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-07-27T22:29:01.162+0000) > > I can use the same argument about them getting the items they need to be "immortal" > i guess, but when it happens there barely is a counter against it other than to hope your champions with anti heal items hit the opponnet with eal items > positioning and targeting are both partially luck and partially skill but they can screw you over or win you the game against any champ or comp > true but we are not just talking position here though, we are talking number of counters vs heal items on certain not all champions. > I don't disagree necessarily... Really, my point is that the game is a dice roll in a million ways, this is just one of them and there _are_ built in counters to it. i agree with you, but players should get strategical options to counter, especially in late game, no champion should be immortal, they reversed the effects of warmog as well, because of braum.
So do we just think there needs to be more counters then? Or gunblade (and maybe to a lesser extent bloodthirster) or specific champ nerfs? O.o
Toadwart (NA)
: Its one of the very, very few instances of player skill in the game and you want it removed....
Shrug, hardly feels like skill when I'm getting into the last few fights and think to myself "well, I'm either going to win with what I got or lose (because of what they have obviously I can't be to blame /s) but maybe if I throw all of my remaining gold in the garbage I will come across enough of the same unit to get a 3 star or something" and then spend the next 30 seconds rapidly doing so only to miss the last thing that I was so desperately searching for and the watch in horror as, half the time, my team absolutely curbstomps the last guy anyways or, the other half the time, I get absolutely curbstomped instead (but hey that 3 star elise definitely woulda turned that fight around) But really I shoulda said almost half the time for both of those because sometimes I do find that unit in time and don't miss seeing it and probably watch as one of us curbstomps the other regardless of whether or not I found that unit. Yeah I know there's skill involved, and that's fine, honestly its prolly just my bias towards wanting to have my perfect team that I've spent the game searching for and building up all lined up in front of me that makes me care less about how much skill is involved at that point.
: HIGHLIGHT CHAMPIONS THAT WILL LEVEL UP IF YOU BUY ONE IN THE SHOP
I second this, its a good idea, especially for when your hard re-rolling towards the end for the one thing you need.
: the community is a collective snowflake im at my wit's end.
To be fair, you did kinda make an ass of yourself the whole game, I prolly woulda reported you too. But that might not be what your post is about here... > literally can't say anything without someone getting all butthurt and trying to phish for reports, trolling, or further tilting, etc. > I got trolled all game but I'm the one who has to suffer for the next 25 games... that's just not right. Now I don't phish for reports, troll or tilt (much) in any scenario but if someone else does it all you need to do is report them for it instead of going off in chat and getting reported. Your not suffering for getting trolled, your suffering for your lack of control when it comes to typing. As for the rest, you gotta remember your playing an online game with 9 other random people, if you go off in chat people are going to take offense and report you or whatever it is they gunna do, why take that risk? The mute button doesn't exist to give you an out for typing in chat. Look around, every community is far too sensitive as far as I can tell, maybe human beings are just sensitive, you should prolly adjust for it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Olath Quortek,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=gvKtsug9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-27T14:21:09.306+0000) > > To be fair, red buff and morrello both apply grievous wounds so there are item counters to the broken items... except if you don't get the items to build red buff or morello, or when these champions that have them attached never reach the immortal champion, take atrox for example, he oneshots and heals nearly fully with 1 ability, its a matter of who gets where first and is how powerfull, these items are just a bit too much on some champions.
> except if you don't get the items to build red buff or morello I can use the same argument about them getting the items they need to be "immortal" > or when these champions that have them attached never reach the immortal champion positioning and targeting are both partially luck and partially skill but they can screw you over or win you the game against any champ or comp > these items are just a bit too much on some champions I don't disagree necessarily... Really, my point is that the game is a dice roll in a million ways, this is just one of them and there _are_ built in counters to it.
: Sick of Immortal Champions.
To be fair, red buff and morrello both apply grievous wounds so there are item counters to the broken items...
: Wolf really does feel underwhelming. I'd try my hand, but the few Kindred players who'd look at it would send them after my soul if I did it wrong. :P
Exactly... That's probably rito's problem too... Or maybe its just that it would be too much work to make them actually interesting... (insert small indie company joke here)
: Hmm, this was not what I was expecting... I expected to look at this post and be generally unimpressed and/or annoyed at what was suggested, as I often am when it comes to posts like this... But I think I have to agree: > Now this sounds like a fun kit. Like, seriously, it does. Not sure at all about the balance, and I love Quinn, even the way she is now, but something like this would be incredible if rito actually managed to pull it off right.
Side note: Makes me think of the way Kindred could be an infinitely cooler character in game if something like this was done to them too...
: Quinn, Damacia's Wings [Rework Concept]
Hmm, this was not what I was expecting... I expected to look at this post and be generally unimpressed and/or annoyed at what was suggested, as I often am when it comes to posts like this... But I think I have to agree: > Now this sounds like a fun kit. Like, seriously, it does. Not sure at all about the balance, and I love Quinn, even the way she is now, but something like this would be incredible if rito actually managed to pull it off right.
Kanzler (NA)
: Surrendering at 15 should make you lose more LP
I agree, even though it would make a lot of people mad heh... Maybe especially because it would, I honestly hate the "surrender earlier to play more games" mentality, it shouldn't be efficient.
: pirates giving 0 gold is annoying and useless.
: Can we stop with the "Play x rounds to 20 quest"?
What would they replace it with? Just "Play 20 Games" definitely wouldn't be better...
: Its not worth to build manamune in urgot, his W deals 50 % damage on hit but keeps the mana waste
That doesn't mean it isn't a nice bump to your damage output... and I've definitely gotten kills with the {{item:3042}} proc on his R that I never would have gotten otherwise heh...
: What if Urgot W cost 1 mana when maxed out instead of 0 for stacking tear?
In my experience he doesn't really need this since I usually have a manamune by the time W is maxed anywho so it stacks off autos...
iiGazeii (NA)
: What if Hybrid Scalings were Split?
Varus is actually almost perfectly this^ But yeah I would say generally they are lacking
: Overall what did you all think of the Darkin Lore Update?
Ehh, I liked them better as their own separate entities as opposed to shuriman and I liked old Varus lore before they got it all... confused... New Aatrox stuff is cool for the most part, got no real complaints there other than I do think they lost a bit of the potential depth of his old lore. I generally like Rhaast a lot other than I find the relationship between Kayn and Rhaast to be kind of annoying. Like generally they are an amusing duo but there is the odd intensity of either one dominating the other to the point that the other doesn't exist just feeling harsh and out of place next to the rest of their interactions... And like that could never really happen in lore in a satisfying way and I don't really think any human should ever be able to just erase a darkin like that. Same with Aatrox actually, like how awkward would it be for Garen to pick up Aatrox and one of them dominate the other, that would just be silly and could never, or maybe just should never, happen lore wise. And I get that they are supposed to be brutal harsh big bad types, I just feel like rito made it awkward and hard for themselves. I really didn't think this post was going to be about Aatrox and Rhaast so much, Varus is by far my favorite still... I will say I'm excited to see what other darkin we find and where rito goes with it because if they do it right it could be real cool I would hope.
: {{champion:35}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:77}} are the only ones, but still point is that AD and AP doesn't really define character lore, even {{champion:83}} is mostly AD and his entire kit is magic based
Fair, when I initially looked at your post I thought you were mostly just complaining about full ad champions which is why the hybrids seemed off to me heh
: > [{quoted}](name=Olath Quortek,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jAvngqZa,comment-id=0006000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-13T04:36:12.055+0000) > > And I won't really argue your point but imo your describing Yasuo. A samurai that uses a katana and channels elemental wind magic through it. But I would hardly call Yasuo an elementalist, he is more like an elementally aspect-ed fighter or something similar to a "battlemage" depending on how far you want to lean into or away from the "battle" or "mage" aspects of "battlemage." > > I mean I could rabbit trail and tangent into oblivion here on all kinds of things (like what makes a battlemage, and how Yasuo is a bad first example because we all know he isnt a battlemage, but Qiyana really isn't either depending on what angle you are going with, and going on to explore all of the other examples that are probably better) but what it mostly comes down to is, in theory, a character can only focus on so many things: "I do one element but am good with a sword" vs "I do all the elements so how would I have time to master fighting with an actual weapon much less a giant bladed metal ring larger and heavier than my own body" Heh... There's the tangent-ing I was mentioning... > > If someone wants to say in their bio: "She is the greatest elementalist the world has ever seen." I'm gunna be a little bit skeptical and confused when she shows up and mostly just jumps around with a deadly hoola-hoop (that isn't really even deadly because it is elemental but is deadly because its bladed?) > > If the channeling her power through her weapon thing was a big part of her lore/bio I would feel a bit better about it but my mind immediately wants to devil's advocate and say "if you have to channel through a weapon, doesn't that imply your not as good of an elementalist as you could be?" The counterpoint to that would be pointing out that a good swordsman is not any weaker because he's not punching an opponent instead. The masterful application of force is what matters, not the aesthetic. If for some reason you can craft tools to amplify your powers, you're no lesser an elementalist, just a smart one who takes every edge. Moreover, it could just be a matter of style. Qiyana seems like a show-off, so maybe she wants to stand out with her hoola hoop (unfortunately I think she stands out for the wrong reasons, namely being the Nicki Minaj of LoL).
> The counterpoint to that would be pointing out that a good swordsman is not any weaker because he's not punching an opponent instead. The masterful application of force is what matters, not the aesthetic. Right, but swordsman implies the use of swords and has nothing to do with punching; I'd say your example is reversed. A good swordsman might occasionally punch someone where applicable and that doesn't necessarily make him a worse swordsman but if two swordsman walk into a ring and one of them has to forgo the sword and punch the other to win, you could look at that as they are a better fighter but a worse swordsman. And to bring it more on point, it would be more like a swordsman steps into a ring with a mechanical arm built to enable his sword fighting if we were talking about Qiyana needing a weapon to use/channel her elemental powers. As soon as that swordsman walks into the ring without his mechanical arm he is toast in the same way Qiyana walking into the ring without her blade against an elementalist who doesn't need a focus is toast. Granted it doesn't say anywhere that she needs the hoop or that it enables her in any way and this is all just a theoretical based on the theoretical that they worked some kind of that aspect into her lore to tie the hoop into it. > If for some reason you can craft tools to amplify your powers, you're no lesser an elementalist, just a smart one who takes every edge. This is all perspective. It's a pretty classic trope to have magic users clash over these differing perspectives on what makes a greater or lesser practitioner. If you have a toy and can beat me in a fight with it but I can beat you in a fight if you dont have it who is greater and who is lesser? Now the style thing I actually agree on, the hoola hoop is a great way to drama queen as far as I can tell, but that still doesn't explain why she isnt an "elementalist with a bunch of elementalist abilities that just happens to also have a hoola hoop for show" as opposed to an "elementalist with a bunch of hoola hoop abilities that just happens to also do some elementalist stuff."
: {{champion:238}} uses Shadow magic, {{champion:62}} has a magic staff, {{champion:77}} uses Spirit Magic, {{champion:35}} magic demon clown, {{champion:92}} magic sword, {{champion:555}} gifted with magic powers by a demon fish, {{champion:80}} Celestial deity, {{champion:56}} magical nightmare monster, {{champion:203}} literal embodiment of death, {{champion:39}} magical blades that move as she dances, {{champion:420}} calls upon magic of an old god to summon spirit tentacles and rip out souls, {{champion:81}} magical gauntlet
To be fair, some of those champs are hybrid enough that they aren't horrible offenders here...
: > [{quoted}](name=Olath Quortek,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jAvngqZa,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-06-11T01:41:46.635+0000) > > I believe that is kinda the OP's point though. Why is an elementalist using a "gaint, bladed, metal ring" in the first place? Or more importantly imo, why is she not more about actually being an elementalist...? There are things like battle mages, though. There's nothing saying mages can't channel their power through weapons.
And I won't really argue your point but imo your describing Yasuo. A samurai that uses a katana and channels elemental wind magic through it. But I would hardly call Yasuo an elementalist, he is more like an elementally aspect-ed fighter or something similar to a "battlemage" depending on how far you want to lean into or away from the "battle" or "mage" aspects of "battlemage." I mean I could rabbit trail and tangent into oblivion here on all kinds of things (like what makes a battlemage, and how Yasuo is a bad first example because we all know he isnt a battlemage, but Qiyana really isn't either depending on what angle you are going with, and going on to explore all of the other examples that are probably better) but what it mostly comes down to is, in theory, a character can only focus on so many things: "I do one element but am good with a sword" vs "I do all the elements so how would I have time to master fighting with an actual weapon much less a giant bladed metal ring larger and heavier than my own body" Heh... There's the tangent-ing I was mentioning... If someone wants to say in their bio: "She is the greatest elementalist the world has ever seen." I'm gunna be a little bit skeptical and confused when she shows up and mostly just jumps around with a deadly hoola-hoop (that isn't really even deadly because it is elemental but is deadly because its bladed?) If the channeling her power through her weapon thing was a big part of her lore/bio I would feel a bit better about it but my mind immediately wants to devil's advocate and say "if you have to channel through a weapon, doesn't that imply your not as good of an elementalist as you could be?"
: Because they wanted to just add Tira from Soul Caliber but needed a way to use her weapon without making her look too much like Sivir and to give her particle effects. But more thematically, she probably hasn't mastered her elemental powers and can't use them extremely well. Whereas, according the homicide rates, anyone can use a knife or other similar sharp object.
> Because they wanted to just add Tira from Soul Caliber but needed a way to use her weapon without making her look too much like Sivir and to give her particle effects. Can't argue with that heh... However, I feel like her lore kinda implies that she _has_ mastered her elemental powers though, or at least thinks she has... She kinda a cocky bitch and her bio literally ends with: "She is the greatest elementalist the world has ever seen. She is the inevitable ruler of Ixaocan, and the future empress of all Ixtal." But even the other elementalists in her bio have this to say: "Just as she was detained, several elementalists of the court came to Qiyana’s defense. The elemental talent displayed in the jungle was unheard of, and they convinced her parents that Qiyana should aid them in powering and defending the city." Now I guess maybe they are all just the most mediocre elementalists in existence and just think that they are cool but certainly there isn't much there to imply "she hasn't mastered her elemental powers and can't use them extremely well." And to be fair I'm generally on the "she isn't good as she thinks she is because isolation and its a big wide world out there" line of thinking (or else she is more or less the most shallow flat character in the game i guess) but none of this^ really explains the reliance and focus on a physical bladed metal weapon...
CD8 (NA)
: Anyone else find it odd that Qiyana is AD?
Yep, I'm kinda "meh" on a lot of things about her and this is one of them. ^
: Not really. The bulk of her kit is about hitting you with a giant, bladed, metal ring.
I believe that is kinda the OP's point though. Why is an elementalist using a "gaint, bladed, metal ring" in the first place? Or more importantly imo, why is she not more about actually being an elementalist...?
Kai Guy (NA)
: May you Rest in peace GGHF.
I'm with you, don't see a reason why people can't have basic common courtesy.
: New champions reveals feel incredibly underwhelming because of the new reveal pages
FkValeRly (EUW)
: >He's a big mean beefy tank {{item:3147}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3814}}
And he doubles as an ad assassin with said build^ :D
: What champs do you actually find fun anymore?
I mean I wouldn't necessarily expect it to be your thing but {{champion:14}} is always a good time imo... I main him jungle but can play him anywhere. He's a big mean beefy tank that can abuse anyone and anything that gets within range. Plus he's way more timing, placement and zone control dependent than good button pressing/ramming your face into your keyboard dependent.
Arakadia (NA)
: | I think Riot is largely to blame for the unpopularity of monster designs |
Naalith (NA)
: Yeah but Malicious Metal thought the Mordekaiser Riot designed was amazing. Tons of champions now get pieces of their kits stripped and their fun gameplay niches removed after a few patches. Morde is going to have tons of unique mechanics they could start taking off and replacing with general damage if they don't feel fucked to balance him.
Right but you could apply that logic to everything in life; anyone can take anything good and ruin it... I can't and won't argue against that because it's true, but I'm not gunna suffer now for what might happen later... I'm perfectly happy enjoying life as it is, expecting everything to be terrible but not letting it ruin my present and being pleasantly surprised when things actually go well and rito hopefully doesn't Morde. XD
NahDaddy (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZobgBX74,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-05-03T05:47:41.023+0000) > > Man I have more BE than I'll ever need in my life. Share the wealth {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
> [{quoted}](name=NahDaddy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZobgBX74,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2019-05-03T12:59:55.123+0000) > > Share the wealth {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} That's what I sayin... O.o
: I worry for mordekaiser
To be fair, Malicious Metal is giving it his full support last I checked and can't doubt him...
: What house am I in? All of them.
Isn't that a good thing for you though? O.o
: enough destruction and disownment, lets repair or replace.
Exactly! They throw a perfectly mediocre item in the trash instead of making it a decent item...
WynWins (NA)
: Scuttle Nerfs
How did they nerf scuttle? O.o
: This item is never used from silver up. I have seen it in maybe 2 games in my 4 years of playing so removing it was a good idea.
I bought it all the time.
mack9112 (NA)
: Sorry I’ll correct the statement. The item had a place at one time for junglers but within the current meta you purchasing it sets you back so far. The trick behind almost every single jungler except for ivern and maybe fiddle is that due to the priority that early game has you as a jungler have to rush your jungle item immediately. If you do not do this and your jungle opponent hits that spike before you do then you auto lose any exchange. You devoting recourses to that potion upgrade sets u back. After getting your jungle item you generally have enough sustain the upgrade is not needed or you are a Tiamat jungler.
Mmm, I appreciate the correction heh... I do actually agree with you that the meta has changed enough that what your saying is accurate. If I'm being honest though, I tend to suck at the kind of gameplay and meta that you are describing for the most part. Which is why I appreciated having access to {{item:2032}} because I'm a pretty firm believer that you can't have too much sustain and I'm perfectly ok with being "set back" for it. I'm even ok with being wrong, bad and/or not meta. I enjoy the game the way I enjoy the game, and will continue to buy {{item:3070}} (and would continue to buy {{item:2032}} ) even when it's a bad idea. I mean I'm a Sion jungle main... Besides, in the long run, considering sell value and the fact that it allows me to jungle indefinitely while refilling itself, even if it is setting me back it is some of the most efficient gold I spend most games.
: > [{quoted}](name=Olath Quortek,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ow7hmb26,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2019-05-01T06:16:11.093+0000) > > And they say Candy Kayn can't exist because it's too soon since Odyssey Kayn... "shakes head" > > Ohh wait no... it was because of translation issues... because other languages don't have a word for candy... right? Or maybe Kayn doesn't translate into Kayn if it's next to the translation for candy? I guess it's the showerhunter incident all over again... I wonder how Dark Candy Fiddlesticks translates so much better... I'm not familiar with this, but it could be because the pun doesn't translate. Dark Candy Fiddlesticks isn't a pun, it's just a skin concept, but Candy Kane is a play on words first that then turned into a skin concept. Any non English speakers wouldn't understand that tho, so they might be confused how Candy works with Kayn thematically and it would feel less appropriate perhaps?
> [{quoted}](name=DOOD KOOK,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ow7hmb26,comment-id=000f0000,timestamp=2019-05-01T06:40:55.714+0000) > > I'm not familiar with this, but it could be because the pun doesn't translate. Dark Candy Fiddlesticks isn't a pun, it's just a skin concept, but Candy Kane is a play on words first that then turned into a skin concept. Any non English speakers wouldn't understand that tho, so they might be confused how Candy works with Kayn thematically and it would feel less appropriate perhaps? I'm not saying your wrong, I know rito's "stance" on it (I believe it was in an ask riot or something similar), but I would hazard to guess anyone with access to the internet has seen a candy cane, or could take 2 seconds to google it if they haven't... I would struggle to believe Dark Candy Kayn with a scythe shaped candy cane (or maybe a candy cane shaped scythe?) wouldn't translate well enough... Go google search candy kayn and you will see concept art that gets the point across just fine. Candy doesn't work with Fiddlesticks thematically any better. Even switching gears over to Pentakill Kayle, they didn't name her Penta-Kayle like we all wanted because it wouldn't translate but that doesn't mean they didn't make the same skin with the same concept but different name. You can basically slap the skin line "Dark Candy" on any champion in the game and it would work and translate just fine because everyone knows what candy is and you can candy up essentially anything. On that same line of reasoning I would argue Kayn fits better than most since his weapon is so easily made into a reasonably recognizable form of candy. Also, total side note, if they started making pun skins in other languages that don't translate well into English I would find great delight in figuring out the intricacies of it and would even enjoy laughing at myself when I am just too dumb to get it so I'm not sure why that's ever really an argument heh...
mack9112 (NA)
: Very noob trap item
And so maybe I'm a noob, but I've gotten to Diamond buying the item before so it can't be that bad..?
: > [{quoted}](name=Olath Quortek,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=r0yXvIkq,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-05-01T06:20:51.053+0000) > > STAR GUARDIAN URGOT... or just Urgot dressed as Ahri I guess... Either would be sexy as hell and a nice refreshing change heh... oh lord, where would the tails go? underneath or between each leg?{{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
> [{quoted}](name=Popstar Kogmaw,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=r0yXvIkq,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-05-01T16:11:05.538+0000) > > oh lord, where would the tails go? underneath or between each leg?{{sticker:sg-zephyr}} They would go everywhere... we would finally experience true terror... >:3
: Can we have a skin-line the where unpopular champions where lux, ezreal, and ahri's clothes...
STAR GUARDIAN URGOT... or just Urgot dressed as Ahri I guess... Either would be sexy as hell and a nice refreshing change heh...
Show more

Olath Quortek

Level 160 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion