Rioter Comments
Keyru (NA)
: Boards Moderation Discord Verification
: Has anyone made really good friends over League?
Well, if you ever want a friend, add me! I'm a bronze 2 player who actually does try to play seriously in ranked, but I'm always down for some meming in norms, and I am always 100 tilt proof 🤣
: @Riot Here's an Idea I think everyone will love: Training Rooms
I have been on these boards for 2 months, and logged in for the first time just to upvote this. Rito pls. I have been wanting this since I started this game
: Just lower Shen's Ult cooldown already
NO. I agree with everything you say, but keep his ult global. Hes a top laner, and if shen cant tp to bot to save his adc hes basically usless
: I said he can't speak for the majority, there's a difference.
Why not? How do you know what the majority thinks? And does it matter? Why do you get to speak for the majority. I doubt you were elected.
: You are a strange exception, and as such, should not be allowed to speak for the majority of males. Change B.E.K. icon if you want to be taken more seriously on Ezreal discussions btw.
?Why shouldnt he speak his opinion? As a 17 year old straight male, I enjoy ezreal's carefree, thrill seeking character. I think he is a fun idea, and I do identify with him a bit. You dont get to say that someone doesnt get to talk just because the disagree
: New Players
While I can't save you from toxic people, there is something I can do :) If you want, add me, and I can teach you a bit. Im totally tilt proof (promise!) and I know a fair amount about almost every champ, so I might be able to help you out!
: > [{quoted}](name=Limrick,realm=NA,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=gTq6OrUw,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-05-28T19:24:07.241+0000) > > This skin line got milked way too hard lmao > > Was good for Thresh, should have stopped there imo > > Just looks weird on humanoid champs, should have been more monsters, like imagine Rek'Sai in this style. But lol 4 exdeeee gotta cater to the Jhin mains Totally agree. It only worked on orianna since that. The J4 one looks horrible
: Its already an adult game, if you play this as a kid it fucks up your mind, and hinders your development of your brain. Its also addicting and mostly unrewarding, creating a very toxic environment for those who loose.
> [{quoted}](name=Whyskered Wyrm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=THAYYiac,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-27T05:56:02.696+0000) > > Its already an adult game, if you play this as a kid it fucks up your mind, and hinders your development of your brain. > > Its also addicting and mostly unrewarding, creating a very toxic environment for those who loose. Evidence?
: if you are winning a game and type "EZ" in chat
Im going to get downvoted, but I agree. While I don't get tilted off of it, it does show a lack of maturity and sportsmanship to say ez after a game. The other team is people too, people who are doing there very best to have fun and learn, and mocking them for not being as good as you is just sad.
: edit: Misconstrued what Neace was saying, seems like he wasn't ranked shaming, clarification post by Galaxyburstz: > [{quoted}](name=Galaxyburstz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yqXZsAjk,comment-id=00010003,timestamp=2019-05-26T22:06:43.704+0000) > > Hmmm you must not know Neace well > > He is completely understanding of Ranks & Tiers > > [short positive paradigm video video](https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ccU4y15XQ9Y) > [longer video](https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R8BtklaSWl0) original post: ~~I liked the couple of NEACE videos I've seen in the past, but the rank shaming, oof... (~4:50 esp ~5:14)~~ It takes forever to learn this game and is a huge undertaking to get a basic grasp on what 100+ champions do. To make it through all the abuse and smurfs just on the road to make it to level 30 is a trail of will. If you're in Iron, don't know what an 'orb walk' is, think animation canceling is pressing pause when watching a cartoon, and still use your mouse to click on your abilities, good on you. If you're in Silver and don't try to end early when you have a Nid Panth Draven set-up, you can stand to improve a little, but you've come a long way already. If you are in Diamond 4, and you're mad because you are hardstuck because the area where you live only gets as low as 70 ping on good days, calm down, you've already done a fantastic job. Just let people have their ranks and try to raise up anyone that asks for help/advice rather than being nasty. Everyone gets enough of that from the smurf who threatens that they either get their lane of choice or will run it down mid.
> [{quoted}](name=Glaricion,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yqXZsAjk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-26T09:59:02.347+0000) > > I liked the couple of NEACE videos I've seen in the past, but the rank shaming, oof... (~4:50 esp ~5:14) > > It takes forever to learn this game and is a huge undertaking to get a basic grasp on what 100+ champions do. > > To make it through all the abuse and smurfs just on the road to make it to level 30 is a trail of will. > > If you're in Iron, don't know what an 'orb walk' is, think animation canceling is pressing pause when watching a cartoon, and still use your mouse to click on your abilities, good on you. > > If you're in Silver and don't try to end early when you have a Nid Panth Draven set-up, you can stand to improve a little, but you've come a long way already. > > If you are in Diamond 4, and you're mad because you are hardstuck because the area where you live only gets as low as 70 ping on good days, calm down, you've already done a fantastic job. > > Just let people have their ranks and try to raise up anyone that asks for help/advice rather than being nasty. > Everyone gets enough of that from the smurf who threatens that they either get their lane of choice or will run it down mid. I don't understand why you got downvoted, but this is one of the kindest and most reasonable posts I have seen on these boards, so thanks for making my day a little better
: _shhhhhhh_ ~~don't give CertainlyT more ideas for the Garen rework.~~
I mean to be fair, he really needs help. He is like darius, but worse in every way
: Small swain ult change
As someone who has played a fair amount of swain and realizes he sucks, I agree
radetari (EUNE)
: https://i.imgur.com/OLXt52Q.jpg
: No intention of being rude but if that's the reason Vorpal blade was removed then explain Sylas's heals.
Because sylas's heal is not harass. Its a very close range ability, that is used near the end of a trade
: Can anyone give tips to silver player?
Why dont you send me a friend request, we can play a normals, and I'll see if I have any advice for you
: 999 stack Nasus
This has my stamp of approval{{champion:75}}
radetari (EUNE)
: I am lucky I played Cho today to find this out Legit made me so happy and I won the game thanks to finally knowing if I can fight in order to get a kill from my ult The indicator is just too hard to see sometimes, especially in a teamfight
Same! I was able to carry a game because my ult does a lot more damage than I always thought it did
: PLEASE FIX WARWICK DEATH SOUND
DONT FIX IT. I love the sound so much, i actually started just waiting for the enemy warwick in his own jg, just so I could kill him and hear it again :)
floo (EUW)
: So what's the difference? Both are harassment in a public setting. Both mute and bandages give you a momentary solution to the issue. Both of them do not solve the greater issue of it happening in the first place, nor justify or allow it.
Well you cannot be flamed if you mute. I mean you can, but not really. Someone can punch you, and you can bandage it to stop the lower the damage. A better analogy would be armor. Muting and armor are pre-offence solutions, while a bandage is a post-offence solution.
Reksee (NA)
: Odyssey Kayn Voice Lines Through 5 Layers of Google Translate
Thank you for this glorious knowledge. I will now conquer the known world with my wisdom
YbloodmoonY (EUNE)
: need a supp main
Wish i could help you man, but im NA. You ever play here, hit me up
: Can we get larger emote wheels and smart ping wheels
No one is commenting, so I'll just throw out there that i really like this idea, and would love to see it implemented
: i had 19 missions completed and it reset to 9 i was so upset i went to bed. It really gets annoying and that was to get THE UNITED spawn ceremony {{sticker:sg-ezreal}} {{sticker:sg-syndra}} {{sticker:sg-shisa}}
: It definitely should pass. It IS gambling. Skirting the law by making it online is manipulative and just as wrong as it would be for casinos to allow minors.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E4s6BGIM,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-08T22:31:17.213+0000) > > It definitely should pass. It IS gambling. Skirting the law by making it online is manipulative and just as wrong as it would be for casinos to allow minors. gambling is playing a game of chance. lootboxes are not that. you will always get something
: Being bullied as a new player is not fun
I am sorry that happened, it really sucks. I get flamed a lot as well, especially since I started trying to learn adc. I haven't figured out a solution, but if you ever want to duo, send OlympusSworn a friend request.
eunekid420 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=OlympusSworn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aQ2rsGnj,comment-id=0004000000000001,timestamp=2019-04-28T21:22:54.198+0000) > > I find it funny how players say yea, you say that you killed all the camps, but you must not have done it right cause your silver. Makes sense In addition to selecting a path, there are several other things to take in account when clearing the jungle: 1. Ability/resource management. Do you want to waste mana to kill the camp a little faster but run out of mana soon after? Do you need that long cd spell to clear the camp or save it for the gank? 2. Pulling the camp. Between autoattacks, you should cycle back and forth from the camp to minimize the damage you take from monsters and wait off cooldowns. 3. Effective clear. You can put the pull indicator to its limit and finish the camp with a spell while already walking away. This saves time. Also with some champions you can clear two camps such as blue and gromp at the same time. 4. Smite usage. Save it to contest an early scuttler or need it elsewhere? Use chilling smite during a gank and risk losing a dragon later? 5. General knowledge. Rift Scuttler loses its resists when hit by hard CC. Hit Herald in the eye from behind for more damage. Pull dragon out of the pit so it's harder to steal. Don't stay behind Baron or you die faster. The list could go on. As you see, killing camps isn't as simple as just "killing camps". With all the other decisionmaking related to jungling it requires a lot of brainwork to jungle correctly. And I doubt silvers know/execute every action I mentioned.
> [{quoted}](name=eunekid420,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aQ2rsGnj,comment-id=00040000000000010000,timestamp=2019-04-28T22:00:41.525+0000) > > In addition to selecting a path, there are several other things to take in account when clearing the jungle: > > 1. Ability/resource management. Do you want to waste mana to kill the camp a little faster but run out of mana soon after? Do you need that long cd spell to clear the camp or save it for the gank? > > 2. Pulling the camp. Between autoattacks, you should cycle back and forth from the camp to minimize the damage you take from monsters and wait off cooldowns. > > 3. Effective clear. You can put the pull indicator to its limit and finish the camp with a spell while already walking away. This saves time. Also with some champions you can clear two camps such as blue and gromp at the same time. > > 4. Smite usage. Save it to contest an early scuttler or need it elsewhere? Use chilling smite during a gank and risk losing a dragon later? > > 5. General knowledge. Rift Scuttler loses its resists when hit by hard CC. Hit Herald in the eye from behind for more damage. Pull dragon out of the pit so it's harder to steal. Don't stay behind Baron or you die faster. > > The list could go on. As you see, killing camps isn't as simple as just "killing camps". With all the other decisionmaking related to jungling it requires a lot of brainwork to jungle correctly. And I doubt silvers know/execute every action I mentioned. All of these statements are true, yet I am hardstuck bronze and I knew everything you just said. The rank has very little meaning, I can play on the level of a gold or plat player, so dont say just because someone is in silver they dont know what they are doing.
eunekid420 (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=eunekid420,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aQ2rsGnj,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-04-28T18:33:05.596+0000) > > ..Removed by Moderation.. I find it funny how players say yea, you say that you killed all the camps, but you must not have done it right cause your silver. Makes sense
: The abilities he can block are still pathetically easy to get around or are virtually irrelevant against Yasuo anyways.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RAZnAtTM,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-04-25T14:44:48.323+0000) > > The abilities he can block are still pathetically easy to get around or are virtually irrelevant against Yasuo anyways. not really? vel's q, kas q, and syndra's.....everything but q? those seem important to me
: Only Vladimir really builds like that since he seems to play more like an AP AoE burst mage now rather than a bruiser. Sylas and Ryze are fortunate enough that they can get all the defensive stats they need from running Afterchock. Diana was intended to be a bruiser, but thinking she plays like that rather than an assassin is probably incorrect.
> [{quoted}](name=Toþykachu,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ElUXNBiW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-25T14:56:08.570+0000) > > Only Vladimir really builds like that since he seems to play more like an AP AoE burst mage now rather than a bruiser. Sylas and Ryze are fortunate enough that they can get all the defensive stats they need from running Afterchock. Diana was intended to be a bruiser, but thinking she plays like that rather than an assassin is probably incorrect. if you run aftershock on either of those champs you will fail terribly
: I mean, it's a game for children, that's what high school kids and adults with mental issues act like
> [{quoted}](name=R E K D S O N,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KaLO0NYp,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-04-25T08:01:44.612+0000) > > I mean, it's a game for children, that's what high school kids and adults with mental issues act like Nope, I am a high school student, and I have never once flamed another player (cept premades :) )
: RIOT Game Plz HELP!
Dude this sucks. I know the boards like to quibble and fight, but I hope that this is something we can unite on. I watch your videos and I enjoy them. League boards, pls join me in upvoting Op's post and asking riot to help one of their content creators. This ban on the Op is both wrong and illogical, and it must not stand!
Kürama (NA)
: If 4 players all disconnected at the 7 minute mark during your game, it's likely it was due to an ISP outage if they all utilized the same ISP where the outage(s) occurred or perhaps they were all in one location / neighborhood where a power outage occurred. It's unlikely they would have disconnected from the game for the lolz. It would take more than one game for them to be punished and who's to say they haven't been punished? LeaverBuster issues Low Priority Queues, not bans so they could have been hit by LeaverBuster and you just don't know because after their queue is finished, they'd be able to play. This system also operates without reports so even if you didn't report them, they'd still be punished if they are leaving consistently. I'm also seeing a lot of replies from your previous threads accusing Riot of ignoring toxic players and intentional feeders, these are primarily handled by the Instant Feedback System and the Intentional Feeder System respectively and are triggered via in-game reports. Reporting these types of behaviours via the ticket system isn't the most efficient route, in-game is, as the systems will detect and punish such behaviour after enough reported games. Even if you were to report something that's instantly bannable, such as scripting or botting via the ticket system, they're still not obligated to let you know if they banned the account or not as it's not your business what happens to said account specifically. If they told you what they did or didn't do, a lot of players would respond to those tickets asking why they didn't take the specific action that the reporter wanted / expected. This conversation would go on and on and hinder Player Support's ability to answer tickets which have legitimate issues / queries. This is the reason the Instant Feedback System is vague with its messaging - letting you know a player you recently reported was punished but doesn't say which player and what tier of punishment was issued. While you may want them banned for making you suffer in a game, consider it was due to circumstances outside of their control or perhaps they don't deserve as harsh of a penalty as you think they do.
> [{quoted}](name=Kürama,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xyZsWYsk,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-16T04:20:57.158+0000) > > If 4 players all disconnected at the 7 minute mark during your game, it's likely it was due to an ISP outage if they all utilized the same ISP where the outage(s) occurred or perhaps they were all in one location / neighborhood where a power outage occurred. > > It's unlikely they would have disconnected from the game for the lolz. It would take more than one game for them to be punished and who's to say they haven't been punished? LeaverBuster issues Low Priority Queues, not bans so they could have been hit by LeaverBuster and you just don't know because after their queue is finished, they'd be able to play. This system also operates without reports so even if you didn't report them, they'd still be punished if they are leaving consistently. > > I'm also seeing a lot of replies from your previous threads accusing Riot of ignoring toxic players and intentional feeders, these are primarily handled by the Instant Feedback System and the Intentional Feeder System respectively and are triggered via in-game reports. > > Reporting these types of behaviours via the ticket system isn't the most efficient route, in-game is, as the systems will detect and punish such behaviour after enough reported games. > > Even if you were to report something that's instantly bannable, such as scripting or botting via the ticket system, they're still not obligated to let you know if they banned the account or not as it's not your business what happens to said account specifically. > > If they told you what they did or didn't do, a lot of players would respond to those tickets asking why they didn't take the specific action that the reporter wanted / expected. This conversation would go on and on and hinder Player Support's ability to answer tickets which have legitimate issues / queries. > > This is the reason the Instant Feedback System is vague with its messaging - letting you know a player you recently reported was punished but doesn't say which player and what tier of punishment was issued. > > While you may want them banned for making you suffer in a game, consider it was due to circumstances outside of their control or perhaps they don't deserve as harsh of a penalty as you think they do. I approve of your reasonableness
Moody P (NA)
: Taric is played in pros, Vayne is not I rest my case, LP officers arrest this man
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rR81AQQN,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-16T16:12:22.686+0000) > > Taric is played in pros, Vayne is not > > I rest my case, LP officers arrest this man But vayne is played in pros......?
: > [{quoted}](name=Small PP Player,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kzL1iZ4K,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-04-15T04:14:21.207+0000) > > Junglers see themselves as a baby sitter having to watch idiotic children. I have yet to meet a jungle main who doesn't think every single lane is the problem. Show me a laner that doesn't b**** and I'll show you a jungler who doesn't complain. It's league we're all mostly sick and tired of the game but still we carry on. It's in our blood to be rude AF to one another at this point.
> [{quoted}](name=GreatDerpression,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kzL1iZ4K,comment-id=000900000000,timestamp=2019-04-15T04:38:31.802+0000) > > Show me a laner that doesn't b**** and I'll show you a jungler who doesn't complain. It's league we're all mostly sick and tired of the game but still we carry on. It's in our blood to be rude AF to one another at this point. Then play a game with me. I dont think its your fault, unless it is {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Saezio (EUNE)
: Welp. Riot trolling us right in our faces yet again. :) People need to quit the game in protest. But some are too soft to understand that playing means rewarding riot and telling them "good job I still love this game"
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E21uKxTQ,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-04-11T12:38:39.083+0000) > > Welp. Riot trolling us right in our faces yet again. :) > > People need to quit the game in protest. But some are too soft to understand that playing means rewarding riot and telling them "good job I still love this game" To be honest...I still love this game, even if there are problems
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: MF Mic Drop (a poem of sorts)
: I did, some years ago. SOOOOO IIIII MEEEEEAN
: "dOn'T fIrSt TiMe NeW cHaMpS iN rAnKeD"
Lol cause kayle is broken rn. Do it with singed and i will be impressed
: Shaco fix idea
Dude this is the same guy who wanted zed to have a stun a few days back! I don't know if you want assassins buffed or something, but while shaco does need some help, this aint it :)
: > [{quoted}](name=Inkling Commando,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NLKWZP2B,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-02-25T07:36:40.054+0000) > > the reason why Ashe is "useless" is because she is a beginner champion! she along with garen are one of the two champs you get at lvl fucking 1. and while she may be slow to start her late game is insane. her Q plus {{item:3085}} {{item:3006}} {{item:3072}} {{item:3153}} and she has as much if not more lifesteal than fucking olaf. and with her recent E buff you now get an assist if the target was hidden prior to being killed. and it can be used more than just checking dragon/baron. i like shooting it all the way into enemy base straight down the lane to see where the enemy is in lane so i know how long i have until they arrive. it can also be used to scouting the entire river in one go. while yes her passive is crappy that is no reason to bash her and all people who main her. maybe instead of talking shit about her try actually playing her. i think that's the real reason you are bashing her. cause you don't know how to play her. I already knew someone would come definding her with the "she's a starter" you know that..that doesnt fucking matter right? Annie is still incredibly busted and is a starter, ryze had 3 reworks. Garen had a mini rework and is still a VERY strong top laner. The fact she's "free" doesn't fucking matter at all. Ashe is a utility adc, she's the ONLY utility adc. All she does is slow you a bit, stun once every 4 years. And get vision occasionally. I'd rather have insane dps. Just because she's good full build doesn't excuse the 40 minutes you have to suffer with her. And honestly if an enemy doesnt farm 20 kills out of her before then, they should be banned for losing that match
> [{quoted}](name=ggigotfed,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NLKWZP2B,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-03-03T19:16:33.958+0000) > > I already knew someone would come definding her with the "she's a starter" you know that..that doesnt fucking matter right? Annie is still incredibly busted and is a starter, ryze had 3 reworks. Garen had a mini rework and is still a VERY strong top laner. The fact she's "free" doesn't fucking matter at all. Ashe is a utility adc, she's the ONLY utility adc. All she does is slow you a bit, stun once every 4 years. And get vision occasionally. I'd rather have insane dps. Just because she's good full build doesn't excuse the 40 minutes you have to suffer with her. And honestly if an enemy doesnt farm 20 kills out of her before then, they should be banned for losing that match Everything you just said was wrong. Garen? Wrong. Annie op? Wrong. No dps? Wrong. And also, sure, if you dont like her, here's a secret cure. Don't play her! {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Rock MD,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZG2isBsE,comment-id=0001000000030000,timestamp=2019-03-03T20:40:19.540+0000) > > 1. Xerath's Q has a much lower CD than Zed WQ. Also, at the max range of Xerath Q only 1 shuriken can hit the target. > > 2. It's fine if Zed has more damage than Xerath because he doesn't have the utility or effective combat range Zed has. > > 3. Depends on the level. Past a certain level it's fine if Zed does that for a kill and you simply shouldn't have been caught out of position. With armor that level just rises and rises. Of course, it also depends on the item. After a while the armor from something like Armguard or just a Chain Vest is pretty irrelevant as Zed will have armor pen. > > But saying, "Zed should never one shot me unless he lands his full combo." sounds like squishy champion entitlement, especially when 4-5 item mages have utility, CC, range, AND their single rotations damn near 100-0 squishies as well. There's not a single mage in the game who can 100-0 Zed, even at 4 items. By contrast, Zed can 100-0 anything he wants with 3 items and ignite (mages often don't have the luxury of taking ignite; they'd rather have a defensive spell or TP).
I have played ryze, tf, and swain. all of them could do it easily. I actually love swain as a counter to zed if you are interested
: Shyvana Rework
Doubt they would do it, but it does sound fun
: > [{quoted}](name=Crescent Dusk,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ckzXZvtO,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-02-28T17:33:41.416+0000) > > If top lane got a first gank and you didn't countergank thereafter you deserve what the top laner did. Passive junglers who only gank winning lanes deserve to end up with irrelevant teammates and snowballed opponents. Good luck with your team having no frontline because you thought that 1v2'ing a top lane was a lost cause as early as 2 deaths in. > > 90% of low elo junglers spend their time autistically farming or coming to lane for ganks late after your teammate has already been so chunked and set behind in xp/cs that he can't even help you during the gank without risking death. > > Passive junglers blame others for flaming them but your job as a lane is to literally influence lanes, not play a minion farm simulator and staying on croc while the top or mid laner ally who was getting you vision on the river is getting tag teamed. Shout back to the insane zac jungler that literally did krugs in the time elise and jax dove me two times :^) I mean you just need to read the thread. "we aren't there to win the lane FOR YOU". As long as these shitheads believe they are doing laners a favor by well actually playing the game being a solo laner will suck ass. One jungler plays league of legends the other harvest moon. Whenever im 1v2 and the jungler doesn't atleast gank other lanes im just soft inting and not giving a fuck anymore. This game from a competitive view is a joke anyways and not to be taken serious anymore so why not have some fun and see who carries the game (hint its not the jungler). Unfortunately toplaners are pretty much gone from the game as visible on literally any league of legends community site where junglers, adcs, supports circlejerk each other how opressed and useless they are. Yet there is literally more higher ranked supports than toplaners which is a joke in itself. Midlane apart from mages being broken only exists because it is the middle lane and can atleast influence the map on top of being short so ganks are more avoidable but even midlane starts to suck more and more because you just cannot play the lane anymore without having to 1v2 all fuckin game long. I just have to quit the game for good until riot realizes that the fun about league of legends is to PLAY league of legends and not sit back in lane hoping the enemy jungler doesn't target you. It would also help to reduce jungle back to a supportive role with shit xp and shit gold maybe then junglers start to get reasonable again cuz the shit you have to read here is outrageous. The most broken and most easy to play it's ever been and yet they still fail to play it properly.
> [{quoted}](name=SuperTopLFBottom,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ckzXZvtO,comment-id=00090001,timestamp=2019-02-28T19:41:22.179+0000) > > Shout back to the insane zac jungler that literally did krugs in the time elise and jax dove me two times :^) > > > I mean you just need to read the thread. "we aren't there to win the lane FOR YOU". > As long as these shitheads believe they are doing laners a favor by well actually playing the game being a solo laner will suck ass. One jungler plays league of legends the other harvest moon. Whenever im 1v2 and the jungler doesn't atleast gank other lanes im just soft inting and not giving a fuck anymore. This game from a competitive view is a joke anyways and not to be taken serious anymore so why not have some fun and see who carries the game (hint its not the jungler). > > Unfortunately toplaners are pretty much gone from the game as visible on literally any league of legends community site where junglers, adcs, supports circlejerk each other how opressed and useless they are. Yet there is literally more higher ranked supports than toplaners which is a joke in itself. Midlane apart from mages being broken only exists because it is the middle lane and can atleast influence the map on top of being short so ganks are more avoidable but even midlane starts to suck more and more because you just cannot play the lane anymore without having to 1v2 all fuckin game long. > > > I just have to quit the game for good until riot realizes that the fun about league of legends is to PLAY league of legends and not sit back in lane hoping the enemy jungler doesn't target you. It would also help to reduce jungle back to a supportive role with shit xp and shit gold maybe then junglers start to get reasonable again cuz the shit you have to read here is outrageous. The most broken and most easy to play it's ever been and yet they still fail to play it properly. ...They have average gold, terrible xp, the hardest position, and there are supportive jg, such as zac. And a tip. if you get dove a lot, buy stopwatch. Saves you every time. But i think you are just raging.
: > [{quoted}](name=OlympusSworn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ckzXZvtO,comment-id=0009000200000000,timestamp=2019-03-01T16:29:55.704+0000) > > Well. You seem to be very upset. But no. If my top lane is 0/3 and their enemy laner is 3/0, unless they havent recalled for items, they will be much stronger. And since the jungle nerfs, you have two underleveled, less fed people fighting one extremely fed and leveled champ. Now while I wont argue you still might get the kill, there is a better chance that they kill you both, and then there will be no stopping them. As for my kog maw? I guess I will just have to get mid fed. And the top laner could still farm under tower, ensuring riven gets no more fed, and if there is ever an opportunity, mid can roam up with me and we can get a three man fight against the riven. But let me repeat one rule, that as a jungler in league of legends, I wish people would learn. It is NOT your jungle's job to win your lane. It is your lane. If I never come up, and the enemy ganks you 7 times and you die to it every time, that is your fault, not mine. The Jungle's job is to help win the game. I can choose to help, if I think thats the best plan to win, but more often than not it isn't. And as for your power spike idea? Thats really sad. Because you just assumed that a zed died 3 times before level 4, or a garen died 3 times before level 6. If you are losing? Farm under tower. Ward. Play safe. And wait, because if you are getting camped, that means that the other lanes are free pickings for your jg, as well as dragons and farm. And remember. Your lane, is your job. ALWAYS. There is this thing called wave manipulation and freezing, and what a winning lane does is freeze the wave so they can deny you farming under tower. You can't break the freeze, because you'll get killed as a melee champ. And it's not dying to a gank. All it takes is a single visit from the enemy jungler, and landing a few skills on you to remove 1/4-1/3 of your health to make sure you lose lane priority for the rest of the game. It is the jungler's job to win lane for your top lane if the other enemy jungler gets involved. It is your job as a jungler to put pressure on a Teemo or Vayne top pick if they pick a ranged champ cheese on your immobile top laner. You're just making excuses for not doing your job any more than a support player would by saying it's not his job to get and clean vision on the map or buy shield items. Sure, the others could do it, but you're in the position to do it most cost effectively. The job of a jungler is to tip the scales back to balance to prevent his team from being snowballed on. Period.
> [{quoted}](name=Crescent Dusk,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ckzXZvtO,comment-id=00090002000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-01T16:46:07.243+0000) > > There is this thing called wave manipulation and freezing, and what a winning lane does is freeze the wave so they can deny you farming under tower. You can't break the freeze, because you'll get killed as a melee champ. > > And it's not dying to a gank. All it takes is a single visit from the enemy jungler, and landing a few skills on you to remove 1/4-1/3 of your health to make sure you lose lane priority for the rest of the game. > > It is the jungler's job to win lane for your top lane if the other enemy jungler gets involved. It is your job as a jungler to put pressure on a Teemo or Vayne top pick if they pick a ranged champ cheese on your immobile top laner. > > You're just making excuses for not doing your job any more than a support player would by saying it's not his job to get and clean vision on the map or buy shield items. Sure, the others could do it, but you're in the position to do it most cost effectively. > > The job of a jungler is to tip the scales back to balance to prevent his team from being snowballed on. Period. False. Period. The junglers job is to help your team win the game. And since he is the jg, he has the ability to choose what he thinks is the best way. You have to do your best, and not rely on someone else
: > [{quoted}](name=OlympusSworn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ckzXZvtO,comment-id=00090002,timestamp=2019-02-28T22:28:37.886+0000) > > The rule for ganking is, unless you are underfed, never gank a lane that is 3/0 (has three kills more then the enemy) and unless you are overfed, never gank a lane that is 0/3. They did exactly what they should have. The jg's job is never to win your lane. Stop pulling those rules out of your ass. A lv1 Zed does not have the same power spike as a lv4 one, same as an early level garen does not have the same power spikes as a lv6 one let alone a Malzahar with 2 points in E. If you can't win a 2v1 against a laner with 3 kills if you've kept up your farm, you are seriously incompetent. What's worse, if you allowed a lane to get to 3/0 that was clearly out of negligence. The jg's job is to win your lane and his, getting 2 people ahead. Let's see your dumb ass rule when your immobile winning kog maw is dealing with a fed Riven because you deemed your top lane ally a lost cause and proceeded to abandon him to a lane whose very nature means that any lead without jungler presence means complete zoning from CS and exp, unlike bot or mid lane. There is no more snowbally lane than top lane and it is your job as a jg to prevent a snowball so your team can have someone to actually allow for engages and peel your adc's and mages.
> [{quoted}](name=Crescent Dusk,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ckzXZvtO,comment-id=000900020000,timestamp=2019-02-28T22:54:00.153+0000) > > Stop pulling those rules out of your ass. A lv1 Zed does not have the same power spike as a lv4 one, same as an early level garen does not have the same power spikes as a lv6 one let alone a Malzahar with 2 points in E. > > If you can't win a 2v1 against a laner with 3 kills if you've kept up your farm, you are seriously incompetent. What's worse, if you allowed a lane to get to 3/0 that was clearly out of negligence. > > The jg's job is to win your lane and his, getting 2 people ahead. > > Let's see your dumb ass rule when your immobile winning kog maw is dealing with a fed Riven because you deemed your top lane ally a lost cause and proceeded to abandon him to a lane whose very nature means that any lead without jungler presence means complete zoning from CS and exp, unlike bot or mid lane. There is no more snowbally lane than top lane and it is your job as a jg to prevent a snowball so your team can have someone to actually allow for engages and peel your adc's and mages. Well. You seem to be very upset. But no. If my top lane is 0/3 and their enemy laner is 3/0, unless they havent recalled for items, they will be much stronger. And since the jungle nerfs, you have two underleveled, less fed people fighting one extremely fed and leveled champ. Now while I wont argue you still might get the kill, there is a better chance that they kill you both, and then there will be no stopping them. As for my kog maw? I guess I will just have to get mid fed. And the top laner could still farm under tower, ensuring riven gets no more fed, and if there is ever an opportunity, mid can roam up with me and we can get a three man fight against the riven. But let me repeat one rule, that as a jungler in league of legends, I wish people would learn. It is NOT your jungle's job to win your lane. It is your lane. If I never come up, and the enemy ganks you 7 times and you die to it every time, that is your fault, not mine. The Jungle's job is to help win the game. I can choose to help, if I think thats the best plan to win, but more often than not it isn't. And as for your power spike idea? Thats really sad. Because you just assumed that a zed died 3 times before level 4, or a garen died 3 times before level 6. If you are losing? Farm under tower. Ward. Play safe. And wait, because if you are getting camped, that means that the other lanes are free pickings for your jg, as well as dragons and farm. And remember. Your lane, is your job. ALWAYS.
Rioter Comments
Show more

OlympusSworn

Level 142 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion