: If you tried harder then your games won't be as easy for your opponent. Have you thought of that? Also, with how horrible matchmaking is this season, a lot of games are simply disgusting stomps. Easy games, some might say
> [{quoted}](name=sleepysithlord,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8fWmYQnu,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2018-07-03T17:49:15.125+0000) > > If you tried harder then your games won't be as easy for your opponent. Have you thought of that? > > Also, with how horrible matchmaking is this season, a lot of games are simply disgusting stomps. Easy games, some might say Your comment might be close to valid if these kids saying "gg ez" didn't just win a 52 minute game. 52 minute game =/= easy. lol
jovack (NA)
: No. People being salty or BM is different from verbally abusive. If it bothers you mute all chat in options.
> [{quoted}](name=jovack,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8fWmYQnu,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2018-07-04T22:53:10.001+0000) > > No. People being salty or BM is different from verbally abusive. > > If it bothers you mute all chat in options. You're right...I should mute all because one person is a douche and risk not having ANY communication for game coordination. Spoken like a true "ggez" user.
NEUT (OCE)
: Going to be That Guy; Overwatch implemented a mechanism that switched 'gg ez' into randomised phrases, such as "Good game!" or even, "I feel very, very small... please hold me..." Which I personally find hilarious on every occasion it happens. Perhaps this would function as a good compromise between those who believe the phrase is ban-worthy and those who believe It's Just The Internet, After All. {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
> [{quoted}](name=NEUT,realm=OCE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8fWmYQnu,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2018-07-04T11:10:15.544+0000) > > Going to be That Guy; Overwatch implemented a mechanism that switched 'gg ez' into randomised phrases, such as "Good game!" or even, "I feel very, very small... please hold me..." Which I personally find hilarious on every occasion it happens. Perhaps this would function as a good compromise between those who believe the phrase is ban-worthy and those who believe It's Just The Internet, After All. > {{sticker:sg-lulu}} Love that idea! lol
Cunky (NA)
: Can we get some type of AFK prevention?
I agree with you...something would be nice, but nothing will be done. You'll hear comments in here like: 1. "No, because people will just abuse it. They will bring in a friend on a crap account and if the game looks like a loss, your friend will just unplug his internet and walk away." 2. "No, because that's the gamble you take. In theory, you either have bad luck, good luck or just even-steven. So by nature of luck, while you'll have games with DC's, by laws of nature, you probably will get games where the OTHER team also has a DC'er." I wish there was something...but even at this point I don't know what logically they could add. The only SOMEWHAT viable idea I had was that the game goes on a "pause" and it queue's someone in with a level and gold amount that is the average of your team. So lets say you had a DC'er and the average gold total from the 4 remaining was 4k gold (some might have 3k, some might have 5k)....a new person is queue'd in with an average level of the team and gold and can join up. But even then the logistics of implementing that are astronomical.
: Can we please all agree that saying "ggez" at the end SHOULD be suspension worthy??
so then ban me for saying "24 hours".. lol. Someone saying "ggez" over and over and even admitting they are doing it every game should warrant a penalty. --------------My point--------------- Logic---------------------------------------------->
Lapis (OCE)
: I think your problem is having jungle as your secondary. I don't know what happened recently, but I queue support primary jungle secondary and lately I keep getting jungle too!
> [{quoted}](name=Lapis,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Iy5MEUtu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-01T14:58:27.477+0000) > > I think your problem is having jungle as your secondary. I don't know what happened recently, but I queue support primary jungle secondary and lately I keep getting jungle too! I don't mind getting jung honestly. I am decent. The problem I had was understanding why my #6 even put me in jung. According to everyone in that champ select, NO ONE else had Top primary. So how did I not get Top lane? lol Confuses me.
Lapis (OCE)
: I think your problem is having jungle as your secondary. I don't know what happened recently, but I queue support primary jungle secondary and lately I keep getting jungle too!
> [{quoted}](name=Lapis,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Iy5MEUtu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-01T14:58:27.477+0000) > > I think your problem is having jungle as your secondary. I don't know what happened recently, but I queue support primary jungle secondary and lately I keep getting jungle too! I know, right? lol. I am pretty decent at either, but the other lanes/options are far inferior to my Top and Jung preferences. And getting Mid/ADC/support would only hurt my team. Until next season that is when they have the new matchmaking for lanes. I just don't want to put anything else as my secondary. Even if I put mid as secondary, I feel I might get mid frequently and that would not be the best for my team.
: I think that they only log things that are being reported.
> [{quoted}](name=Stars Shaper,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8fWmYQnu,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2018-07-01T15:04:17.135+0000) > > I think that they only log things that are being reported. If it's just ONE report that makes them log, great...I'll keep reporting. If it is more than one that it takes to trigger logs being kept, then we have a problem because some people just don't care.
Hocker (NA)
: Only reason people are down-voting this is because of your lazy description of how saying "ggez" should have a path to punishment. I gave it an up vote, because I agree completely that its use is unsportsmanlike. cant just jump to a suspension with it though. It's got to be realistic at first. Start with a chat ban or two... THEN you move to a short term suspension.
> [{quoted}](name=Hocker,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8fWmYQnu,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-07-01T15:07:16.705+0000) > > Only reason people are down-voting this is because of your lazy description of how saying "ggez" should have a path to punishment. I gave it an up vote, because I agree completely that its use is unsportsmanlike. > > cant just jump to a suspension with it though. It's got to be realistic at first. Start with a chat ban or two... THEN you move to a short term suspension. Agreed. Heat of the moment reaction. But yes..something needs to happen to promote GOOD sportsmanship
: Suspension right on the bat? Nope. Chat restriction after a couple of uses that stacks up if the player goes on? Yes. Suspension if this behavior keeps going? Maybe yes.
> [{quoted}](name=Stars Shaper,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8fWmYQnu,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-07-01T14:49:14.317+0000) > > Suspension right ont he bat? Nope. > > Chat restriction after a couple of uses that stacks up if the player goes on? Yes. > > Suspension if this behavior keeps going? Maybe yes. Seems reasonable. However, I'd like to know if Riot logs stuff like that or if they only log stuff that happens when a report is filed. I mean, I will continue to report people saying it, because it is toxic, but I'd like to know if Riot always keeps a "black book" on people that say stuff like: gg ez /ff @20? /ff @15? Stuff like that. While keyword-wise, the language might not trigger algorithms, those comments ARE toxic and people need to be monitored.
: 1st: Im not american, i couldnt give any less shit about your political agenda. 2nd: I never say Gg ez, i agree it's rubbing salt on the wound, i dont agree however with unproportional punishment because you get your panties in a twist over this. 3rd: Dont compare offical sport matches to random games, if faker would say GG ez in the end of a tournement he would get punished, your games however are more like street soccer matches where you just play and move on. Also stop hoping i get banned, it's very toxic to hope a fellow player will have his account banned.
> [{quoted}](name=JackMcSnipeyz,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8fWmYQnu,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2018-07-01T06:08:08.675+0000) > > 1st: Im not american, i couldnt give any less shit about your political agenda. > > 2nd: I never say Gg ez, i agree it's rubbing salt on the wound, i dont agree however with unproportional punishment because you get your panties in a twist over this. > > 3rd: Dont compare offical sport matches to random games, if faker would say GG ez in the end of a tournement he would get punished, your games however are more like street soccer matches where you just play and move on. > > Also stop hoping i get banned, it's very toxic to hope a fellow player will have his account banned. 1. Then stop using ridiculous logic to feed your rhetoric. 2. I didn't say it had to be a day long ban. That was just something I threw out in the heat of the moment. Maybe like a 1 hour Ranked/Normal queue suspension or something. Literally ANYTHING would deter people from saying it if they want to binge play. Hell, I know personally at least 5 people that refrain from dodging a bad champ select simply cause they don't want to wait the 10 mins. They could literally make a suspension for saying "gg ez" (or any connotation of that) like 20 mins, and I would be money that DAILY it would deter hundreds of kids from saying it ever again. Yeah, Maybe they say it the last game of the night cause they aren't gonna queue again, but still. It's just being a poor sport. 3. Regardless of how "important" the games are...being a good sport is just a life lesson. It has nothing to do with the weight of the importance. I don't care if you are playing 3 on 3 basketball with buddies in your driveway or you are on Cleveland Cavaliers. Being a good sport applies to ALL levels of competitive play. If you don't get that, then I think you need to research how you are going about your own life. 4. So wait, I can't hope you'd get banned for saying "gg ez"? Again, by this logic you said here, you have NEVER hoped someone would get banned. It isn't toxic for me to hope a toxic player gets banned. lol. I can't even believe I have to explain that.
NA Omega (NA)
: I don't think it should be reportable.. i don't understand why you are not allowed to get into the heads of opponents. When I solo kill my lane opponent.. I want to say "ur bad" in true kid style.. to tilt them.. I WANT to tilt them.. I want them to be off their game mentally so they make more mistakes. Why is this bad in a competitive game?
> [{quoted}](name=NA Omega,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8fWmYQnu,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-07-01T13:44:17.540+0000) > > I don't think it should be reportable.. i don't understand why you are not allowed to get into the heads of opponents. When I solo kill my lane opponent.. I want to say "ur bad" in true kid style.. to tilt them.. I WANT to tilt them.. I want them to be off their game mentally so they make more mistakes. Why is this bad in a competitive game? It's one thing to "try and tilt" during the game. I completely understand that strat. I don't do it myself, but I understand. I am talking about end game where someone wins, and they have to say it was an easy win. Regardless if it was a 15 min /ff, or a 50 min game. Someone on the winning team ALWAYS has to say, "gg ez"
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Azadethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xhc5wGI8,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-06-19T13:54:10.766+0000) > > You really really need to investigate who you're talking to, and use a couple of neurons to figure out the reasons why what you say might be useless. Hey. There's not really much more "investigation" I can do besides checking your match history. Help me out here fam.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xhc5wGI8,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2018-06-19T15:11:26.876+0000) > > Hey. > > There's not really much more "investigation" I can do besides checking your match history. > > Help me out here fam. He did post a shot of the stat page, but he is keeping it under wraps for some reason. If his jung pyke is as good as he says it is in Diamond Elo, his build will come out. Hell, I have YET to play a game of Pyke even in a normal game and I had his exact runes he listed for the off chance I get autofilled and can play him. I would just post your account Azadethe that you had these games out. It only helps the community to know what is working...both lower AND higher elo. I would love to see the vids you do though to see the jung paths you take with his early game. I tend to lean towards jax or udyr currently because they each have GREAT level 2 ganks that get lanes to blow early flashes from the stun potential. Pyke has that same potential with his Q and would like to know the paths you tend to take. His early game CD's are abysmal at best. post level 11 I could see it being a lot better. Or maybe like you said, going {{item:1413}} vs {{item:1412}}.
Azadethe (NA)
: Phase Rush Nimbus Cloak Transcendence Gathering Storm (more effective imo in the long run) Secondary: Magical Footwear Cosmic Insight Waterwalking imo is an isolated run with average returns because of its location limitation. Not all fights happen there. P.S. Did you know E acts like Flash when deciding its distance? If you are more than 50% across a terrain in aiming, You can do it. The distances you can travel using it are sometimes insane.
> [{quoted}](name=Azadethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xhc5wGI8,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-19T02:18:56.806+0000) > > Phase Rush > Nimbus Cloak > Transcendence > Gathering Storm (more effective imo in the long run) > > Secondary: > > Magical Footwear > Cosmic Insight > > Waterwalking imo is an isolated run with average returns because of its location limitation. Not all fights happen there. > > > P.S. Did you know E acts like Flash when deciding its distance? If you are more than 50% across a terrain in aiming, You can do it. The distances you can travel using it are sometimes insane. I literally have that exact rune setup for whey I get autofilled to support to play pyke. It provides a lot of MS. Also rushing Ghostblade was epic too. I've been thinking about jung and going {{item:1400}} >{{item:3142}} >{{item:3117}} >{{item:3071}} >{{item:3193}} >{{item:3026}} I really want to fit in the spear of shojin when it comes out. AD, Health, CDR, and when in teamfights, you get more tankiness. seems legit for Pyke
Azadethe (NA)
: I found how to dominate with Pyke and I'm not telling.....
Also, if you are referring to the Aftershock resolve tree with sudden impact...that is also helpful. And people are using it. Pyke suffers from early game damage with his horrendous CD's. So you could go Electrocute for the early game, or Aftershock for the mid/late game.
Azadethe (NA)
: I found how to dominate with Pyke and I'm not telling.....
> [{quoted}](name=Azadethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xhc5wGI8,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-18T20:07:38.500+0000) > > ..... I will give some hints though: > > Change up your rune trees (Neither of the two trees currently being meta'd are correct; I've played over 80 games on those runes, and they don't even compete with my new runes...) > > Attack speed isn't a bad thing. > > Movement speed is more important than tankiness or AD. > > My Last 4 games: > > 17/2/5 > 11/3/13 > 21/1/9 > 16/1/11 > > And all of them had extreme Pyke counters. > > Last game actually had 3 3 man sequential R chains.... (not right after each other either.... kills were 15-17 seconds apart, and about an entire screen away from previous kill). > > Most of these are Pure Pyke kills... solo or mostly my own damage. correct me if I'm wrong here, but why would you want solo kills as pyke? Doesn't his passive reward team killing? And there is a KR player currently with about 100 games on Pyke sitting comfortably at 70% winrate using the standard Electrocute/Second wind build. 16/1 games. I understand your games look better there...but without proof of your games (screenshots with blurred names to retain your anonymity), no one is going to believe you anyway. I can easily say something like: You guys are playing Udyr all wrong... My last 4 games are: 16/3/7 21/2/5 6/1/17 15/0/3 And you'd have to believe me if you couldn't look me up. Don't get me wrong...good on ya if you found something that is sweet. But I'll follow a 70% WR Korean build until proven otherwise. GL on the rift!
darkdill (NA)
: @Riot: If the tech were available, would you make a 2-player Champion ala Cho'Gall?
> [{quoted}](name=Yousosmart,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=59F9srlK,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-17T05:23:38.357+0000) > > I can't think of any other MOBA that has a hero who plays like Cho'Gall. He requires 2 players (which requires you to be in a premade, so no hostages with randoms), something that is truly unique among MOBAs. > > I assume Riot doesn't have the tech to pull a "Cho'Gall" off, but if they did, would they do it? I'd certainly love to see one in the game. I think the idea of a "dual champ" is fun to explore though. Not a Xayah and Rakan one...but more like how Kled is. But make it so you can "tap in and out" like a wrestler would. One champ is maybe tanky and the other is damage. And when they come in, they have their own passive skill.
: A resume for why i quitted this game
> [{quoted}](name=Snake Prince,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ym5myXvT,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-18T08:15:56.571+0000) > > 1. _ Removal of Dominion > > 2. _ Removal of runes and masteries > > 3. _ Removal of iconic and unique champion identities and kit . > > 4. _ Removal of niche summoner spells . > > 5. _ Removal of team builder . > > 6. _ Disgusting game management and balance ( dynamic queue , ardent censer , lethality ... and many more ) > > 7. _ 80 % of the game i play is either a stomp or my team get stomped , with no hope of comeback since nashor got insanely buffed a few seasons ago and turrets nerfed . > > 8. _ New champions like : {{champion:145}} {{champion:142}} Zoe could bring a interresting mechanic like sleep but she is instead a long range one shot champ who brings nothing special in term of gameplay or anything . Same for Kaissa , for me this champ brings nothing fresh or new in the game expect that she was broken for a while with her RECYCLED boring kit . > > 9. _ Garbage tier and God tier : riot keeps champs with less than 2 % playrate with poor win rate stats and underwhelming numbers while there is champs with big playrate that are above 50 % win rate . > > 10. _ The frustration tier champion pool : champs with high ban rate ( no one want to play with or agains them ) with low win rate . Have you not consider reworking champions that enter in this category with their forever toxic kit instead of " underplayed " champs like : {{champion:41}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:266}} ... ect I gotta be honest. I literally stopped reading after #1. Seriously??? Of ALL the things that Riot has failed to do or whatever...Removal of the lowest played map is your first one on the list? lol. I might have read through this all if you put it last because you were just stretching to add more bullet points to make your point. Of course Riot is going to dump that map. I'm honestly surprised Twisted Treeline is still around. Other than Summoners Rift, I would say ARAM and the seasonal maps like URF and stuff are the most popular. It's my personal opinion they should drop TT and ARAM and just focus on SR so that the majority of their player base has a better experience.
: Why Many Aatrox Mains are Dissatisfied with His New Rework
> [{quoted}](name=CorrinFIakes,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6Fq4VFGZ,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-17T03:10:53.457+0000) > > I'm sure that people are getting tired of hearing all of us Aatrox mains whine as they rework him into something diffrent. It happens with every rework. Many of the mains get angry how the new rework looks, and after a month or two of it dropping, the rage subsides and we move on. > > Though, this rage seems justified. Aatrox, lore wise and game play wise, has drastically altered. This really isn't Aatrox anymore. This rework, along with others in the past (Galio being the worst offender), is a new character being made that shares some of the same characteristics, while deleting the old character at the same time. > > Aatrox, before his rework, was regarded as an Auto Attack duelist/diver. The thing that separated him from other AA duelists was his W, Blood Price/Thirst, making the player have to decide if he should have Blood Price toggled on to deal more damage and fill up his blood well to reach his steroid and G.A. in a fight; or, toggle his Blood Thirst on in order to give him more sustain and surviveablilty in a fight. His Ult contributed to this fact, giving him a magical damage burst around him and increasing his attack range. His Dark Flight allowed him to gap close and his Blades of Torment offered poke and a slow to stick on to enemies easier. > > Now, what quite a few Aatrox players where wishing for in a rework where changes to his Q (Dark Flight) and his E (Blades of Torment). These two abilities are considered the wonkiest and worst abilities in his kit because his Q radius for his knock up is very small (ontop of it being a small hitbox to begin with) and it offered nothing other than the small amount of damage it does. His E needed changing because of the skill's slow travel speed and weird hitbox. His W and his Ult (his ult, while underwhelming and could use some buff like bonus MS, feels like it doesn't need serious alteration) > > What we have now is a Bruiser that primarily uses **Abilities** to trade and deal damage. The only things that has been kept is part of his Q on his third Q cast, his Blood Thirst being proced on his new passive, and his ult now has his revive. (Oh, and I guess his wonk hitboxes on his first two Q casts) > > This is the issue with the rework, instead of being an Auto Attacking Duelist/Diver that could sustain himself **or** deal more damage, he is now a Bruiser that relies on casting his abilities more than using AA's. He is being mostly compared to Riven as a clunkier version of her. > > Given how many Aatrox mains where willing to give their input on how to fix these issues on places such as the boards or /r/Aatrox mains, seeing Riot do what they did with the Galio rework, where they sprinkle in things from his old kit while.It has also been note that Riot has been quiet inside the Aatrox main's committees, possibly giving the implication that they new they didn't really rework him, just rather redo him from ground up. Very few changes could've been made, but they went with this grand scheme of a rework, for reason I can't really find or justify why so many solutions have been made by the community itself. > > Lore and character wise, listening to his full VO you can tell they really tried with it, and I will give credit where it is due. With Aatrox's new lore, it fits him nicely and seems to be well done. He's angry at a lot of the champions, specifically the Targonians, but has some really deep and somber lines sprinkled in, giving him more character than "edgy demon who wants to kill everything." Despite him yelling that he is a God killer and World ender, making him sound like a done to death villain, its good **in my opinion**. > > The issue is that its not the Aatrox we know and love (or hate). It feels like they could've done this rework without changing his model or personality. Aatrox was calm and collected. He craved war and bloodshed, but wasn't angry because Zoe existed because he never had had a reason to. They could've worked off of what they had, instead of only keeping the Darkin idea and scrapping the rest of him. > > In the end, Aatrox was a Diver/Duelist that relied heavily on AA's that needed fixing. He was considered to be one of the most requested characters to be reworked because of how long since he has been touched meaningfully. What ended up as a result was a complete overhaul of a new champion that shares little characteristics with Aatrox. This has angered many fans of the original Aatrox, as there will be no way to play the old character they fell in love with. This rework will attract many new fans to him, but at the same time, cause many of Aatrox's old fans to leave, being forced to find a new main or stop playing the game entirely as Aatrox gets essentially removed from the game. Such was the fate for other characters, like Galio. > > I mean, at least we still have his dance. I used to play the hell out of Ryze. He was fun. He was the definition of AP Bruiser. Even the first rework i was a little pissed about when you had to "charge up" to make your ult to crazy damage. Much like having to watch where Current Iteration of Aatrox is or Renekton meters. Then they destroyed his play style and just made his ult a Tahm Kench ult. It's like they gave up on thinking of a cool ultimate. RIOT, I am here to tell you that no one finds champions meant to be OTHER than support fun when you make the ultimate something ONLY designed to travel and made for late game team fights only. Using Ryze's ult in top lane right now is pointless. Sure, you MIGHT be able to catch them backing or something, but having an ult like Nasus or Renekton on an AP champ was FUN. You've made it Meh. Now Aatrox's new rework is the same thing. They made his kit Just like Riven and his ult look like Swain. They are giving up. RIP to Akali and Nunu's reworking incoming. ugh.
Strigina (EUNE)
: If you can't find official stat don't use your personal impression as an argument because it has zero weight. We don't know if majority of playerbase actually plays solo/duo. Also ask yourself why Riot never actually implemented vote kick in champion select while this idea is there since like the beta version.
> [{quoted}](name=Strigina,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=VnQkNvT2,comment-id=0005000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-17T14:03:03.511+0000) > > If you can't find official stat don't use your personal impression as an argument because it has zero weight. We don't know if majority of playerbase actually plays solo/duo. > Also ask yourself why Riot never actually implemented vote kick in champion select while this idea is there since like the beta version. So your counter argument to my whole reason, is that you think more people are playing NON-solo/duo queue? Is that what you are saying? lol If you honestly think that, then I will just ignore any comments you say further. There is NO way that ARAM, Twisted Treeline or whatever Rotating Mode is out there, Solo/Duo queue is BY FAR more played than any other map as well as more than flex queue (which is what you are trying to defend with). Facts are this: 1. Summoners Rift Solo/Duo queue is the most played mode. 2. Riot has and will always balance for Solo/Duo queue first, then adjust other modes. So you trying to argue that 6 years ago they tried to do a kick thing (I've been playing for 6 years and have yet to see this kicking thing EVER implemented) and it didn't work. 6 years ago there was no: 1. 5 bans per side 2. lane priority pick 3. in game voice and so on... And all 3 of those were defended by people like you claiming they would never work and they should not do it. Game is evolving. So should the sportsmanship aspect. WoW has been doing it for years. People complained. But is still working as intended and people know they CAN get kicked for whatever reason.
Strigina (EUNE)
: >There is ZERO proof that queues for the MAJORITY of players was 2 hours. I tried googling it. Didn't happen. It's based on volunteer's claim. Those are people connected to Riot so they have more information than average player. Might be wrong tho. >Also, I would say that 85-90% of people playing Summoners Rift are playing Solo/Duo queue. Citation needed. >The fact that you are so against this makes me think you are just as toxic. There are people that come in here having constructive ideas, and you keep fighting it for some reason. Like to help yourself. Sure, I am definitely toxic. That's why I never had a single punishment since season 2. Also your constructive ideas are here since like ever but always were torn apart with constructive arguments. Also you mentioned toxic community which makes you dodge lot of games. This very same community is the reason why vote kick could never work because it would be abused as hell. And if we can't think about better feature with 0 abuse potential maybe this one is the best available.
> [{quoted}](name=Strigina,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=VnQkNvT2,comment-id=00050000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-16T21:34:58.945+0000) > > It's based on volunteer's claim. Those are people connected to Riot so they have more information than average player. Might be wrong tho. > > Citation needed. > > Sure, I am definitely toxic. That's why I never had a single punishment since season 2. Also your constructive ideas are here since like ever but always were torn apart with constructive arguments. > > Also you mentioned toxic community which makes you dodge lot of games. This very same community is the reason why vote kick could never work because it would be abused as hell. And if we can't think about better feature with 0 abuse potential maybe this one is the best available. I can't find an official stat, but I don't think ANYONE would argue that Solo Queue is the most played by player base. And because it is, Riot would be dumb to NOT design their game around that first...and then adjust other maps/queues. (i.e. google why Warmogs is disabled in ARAM). Everything in this game then, by your logic, can be "abused".... 1. Champion Bans: Abused - because people can lock out what someone hovered over if they don't like that champ. (This ACTUALLY happens a lot) 2. 15 min early surrender: Abused - because a 5 man flex premade can just quit early and always surrender making games unfun (This also happens a lot) 3. Duo Queue'ing allowed in Solo Queue: Abused - Duo queue people are creating unfun meta's like {{champion:20}} /{{champion:30}} and {{champion:11}} /{{champion:44}} that snowball games out of control for the carry and make it unfun. So, don't take a meaningless idea like voting to kick a racist and toxic kid early in Champ Select and spin it into your world of "could be abused" rhetoric. Anything in this game "can" be abused...but most people use it for it's intended functionality.
Strigina (EUNE)
: >I'm saying, keep the existing time limits. As it stands right now, with Hover phase, Ban Phase, and pick Phase, if EVERYONE took their MAX time allotted, it would take you 8 minutes, 30 seconds. Good luck trying to convince your teammates to wait another 9 minutes because you refuse to play with someone who said the N-word. >Now, I don't know what servers you play on, but Solo/Duo que you can NOT queue with 4 friends. By definition, you can have a MAX of 2 "premade". And if you are trying to make an argument for Flex queue...then w/e. Who cares. I'm talking about Regular Solo/Duo Queue. Until now you didn't mention solo/duo actually. You just start to talk about it now when I mentioned the power on 4-men premade. >But just to humor you, lets say you COULD do it in flex with 4 friends. Lets say you all queue up and there is Support open. Why would you keep kicking the person that WANTS to play support. Additionally, like stated above, this is all during the current phases to kick. Once kicked, A new support could queue in. Obviously time windows restrictions would have to be set so that you can't kick the next person in line to pick 10 seconds prior to his pick. would make it unfair for the new person to come in. And now imagine one of those 4 would be autofilled support while queued as mid. The solo stranger would get that mid and this premade would force him to swap his role or otherwise they would kick him. >What this also might do is make queue times LOWER because spots would be opening up in champ selects everywhere and people can fill in. It was tested. It made queues longer, not shorter. >I would much rather have champ select last a few mins longer than deal with a racist toxic kid for 20-30 mins. That make sense? Few minutes? Lol. How about few hours?
> [{quoted}](name=Strigina,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=VnQkNvT2,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2018-06-15T21:53:37.685+0000) > > Good luck trying to convince your teammates to wait another 9 minutes because you refuse to play with someone who said the N-word. > > Until now you didn't mention solo/duo actually. You just start to talk about it now when I mentioned the power on 4-men premade. > > And now imagine one of those 4 would be autofilled support while queued as mid. The solo stranger would get that mid and this premade would force him to swap his role or otherwise they would kick him. > > It was tested. It made queues longer, not shorter. > > Few minutes? Lol. How about few hours? There is ZERO proof that queues for the MAJORITY of players was 2 hours. I tried googling it. Didn't happen. Also, I would say that 85-90% of people playing Summoners Rift are playing Solo/Duo queue. If you are in here bitching about anything other than Solo Queue ranked...you are in the wrong forums. The money maker for Riot is Solo/Duo Que. It is the hardest one and most rewarded to get ranked up in. The fact that you are so against this makes me think you are just as toxic. There are people that come in here having constructive ideas, and you keep fighting it for some reason. Like to help yourself. Move along. Things need to change. Something needs to happen at the champ select level. What it is, I don't know. Riot isn't paying me anything so I don't need to think about it. All I know is that I am not the only person that feels this way. There are hundreds of posts about this. We queue for Solo/Duo queue to be at our most competitive level. If I didn't want my game to be competitive, I'd queue for Intermediate bots. So because I am entering a competition...I would love to have the best game possible. Toxic kids that didn't get their allowance that week or their mom and dad made them eat their broccoli and have to go all postal should not be something I have to dodge a champ select and hurt MY LP for. Again, regardless of time from past attempts and whatnot, the game has evolved. They need to keep going or they are going to continue to see people leave because of the toxicity.
: That feeling when you get Instant feedback report.
> [{quoted}](name=XVI Titan IVX,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=L5YKlrss,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-14T23:04:35.523+0000) > > Today played with someone really toxic got a instant feedback report. :D Thank you Riot! Your system is amazing <3 <3 > https://imgur.com/a/LmjS4Rm > > Have a good day everyone! I have been playing since season 3 and only had that happen to me one time. And I have had full teams report people. Here are just a small sample of games more than 4 people have reported and I never got a response: 1. Game where our Mid Xerath autopath int'd the ENTIRE game down mid for no reason other than he said, "I am gonna troll this game so hard". 2. Game where our top lane Yasuo kept swearing at everyone and even in all chat cause he was losing lane. At least 2 of our team reported and 2 of the opposing team said in end game chat that they reported...no verification. 3. Name of someone was VERY racist and reported it...no verification. I think their "system" needs severe work or algorithms adjusted.
: I like the ideas, sadly I will always assume the worst case (Hope for best, prepare for worst). While you and I would not choose to go GP 1st or even sucky experience on him (I can't GP either. ;-;) There are probably more who would go "GP op, easy LP" and accept the pop. The champion stipulation is interesting and I like it. It would probably be best included on the collection page with your champs. Mark the pref ones and unable to change once actually in queue. My part was never about banning, just that it would potentially allow the queue to continue by moving pick order up by one until a player was found. But if it pauses the lobby, then it probably doesn't matter.
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=VnQkNvT2,comment-id=0003000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-15T18:15:32.036+0000) > > I like the ideas, sadly I will always assume the worst case (Hope for best, prepare for worst). While you and I would not choose to go GP 1st or even sucky experience on him (I can't GP either. ;-;) There are probably more who would go "GP op, easy LP" and accept the pop. > > The champion stipulation is interesting and I like it. It would probably be best included on the collection page with your champs. Mark the pref ones and unable to change once actually in queue. > > My part was never about banning, just that it would potentially allow the queue to continue by moving pick order up by one until a player was found. But if it pauses the lobby, then it probably doesn't matter. Yeah, a brief lobby pause (1-5) mins would be worth if all other 4 people did a vote to kick. And in my experience getting 4 people to agree on anything is rough. So the times that this would happen are not a lot, but I think enough to warrant the addition of some kind of system. And I agree, I think a tab in the Collection area of your account would be best suited to have a spot to pre-select your champs that would would be willing to play with _**if**_ a game opens up with that champ already locked in. And in our GP scenario earlier, I think I still would rather have a little less experienced GP in my top lane vs a kid mouthing off and causing the WHOLE team to get tilted. I can carry 1 lane. I can't carry all lanes.
: Sorry, I wasn't clear on the second section when I said replace. I meant replace the champ selection (Leona top) with a toxicity scenario instead (with some meta picked top laner). Yes, you may get rid of an immediately toxic player, but you may also run the risk of a rage toxic player (more detail in a moment). Top picked... Gangplank (replace with whoever) and then went "insert slur" (had something else there, decided didn't want to give someone a potential work around). The team kicks the obviously toxic GP and someone sees the opening and joins. The problem is, it is their first time GP (let's assume ranked in this case please). GP is being slaughtered and now some other person is being blatantly toxic at minute 10. I understand the desire for the kick in lobby. I also think the fill is an interesting work around to keep for a faster queue. However, I don't think it is a realistic solution without specific conditions, kick by end of ban phase, and pick order for your team just shifts up. But the moment information on how the system works, (kick by end of ban,) then people simply wait until after. Isn't exactly information that can be hidden either. So, I believe if you want a kick solution; then you need to have the lobby disbanded. To avoid abuse, I would suggest following ideas/protocols: .1. It breaks the queue up, but holds onto the lobby chat for 3 minutes. .2. Players who voted to kick must submit a brief report on why the did so. (e.g. "Player was toxic" "threatened to troll" "asked because something came up" etc) .2a. If player fails to submit report in allotted time (the 3 minute hold) then that player will be subject to dodge penalties. .2b. Kicked player will be able to reenter queue pending the report review (in case was a false kick) .2c. Once reports are filed, pre game chat will be reviewed. (appropriate punishment will be applied or credited to the account. Including leaverbuster/dodge penalties) .3. Small matchmaking tweak to make sure you don't queue with the same someone you recently kicked for 5 minutes. (leave this unknown to player base). Sadly, this just means people will wait until after game starts to reveal whatever.
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=VnQkNvT2,comment-id=00030001000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-15T15:45:46.231+0000) > > Sorry, I wasn't clear on the second section when I said replace. I meant replace the champ selection (Leona top) with a toxicity scenario instead (with some meta picked top laner). Yes, you may get rid of an immediately toxic player, but you may also run the risk of a rage toxic player (more detail in a moment). > > Top picked... Gangplank (replace with whoever) and then went "insert slur" (had something else there, decided didn't want to give someone a potential work around). The team kicks the obviously toxic GP and someone sees the opening and joins. The problem is, it is their first time GP (let's assume ranked in this case please). GP is being slaughtered and now some other person is being blatantly toxic at minute 10. > > I understand the desire for the kick in lobby. I also think the fill is an interesting work around to keep for a faster queue. However, I don't think it is a realistic solution without specific conditions, kick by end of ban phase, and pick order for your team just shifts up. But the moment information on how the system works, (kick by end of ban,) then people simply wait until after. Isn't exactly information that can be hidden either. > > So, I believe if you want a kick solution; then you need to have the lobby disbanded. To avoid abuse, I would suggest following ideas/protocols: > > .1. It breaks the queue up, but holds onto the lobby chat for 3 minutes. > > .2. Players who voted to kick must submit a brief report on why the did so. (e.g. "Player was toxic" "threatened to troll" "asked because something came up" etc) > > .2a. If player fails to submit report in allotted time (the 3 minute hold) then that player will be subject to dodge penalties. > > .2b. Kicked player will be able to reenter queue pending the report review (in case was a false kick) > > .2c. Once reports are filed, pre game chat will be reviewed. (appropriate punishment will be applied or credited to the account. Including leaverbuster/dodge penalties) > > .3. Small matchmaking tweak to make sure you don't queue with the same someone you recently kicked for 5 minutes. (leave this unknown to player base). > > Sadly, this just means people will wait until after game starts to reveal whatever. Good suggestions... In your scenario with GP, my suggestion is this though (assuming the kick vote passed): 1. Brief hold in champ select. Maybe even **_BOTH_** sides notified that there has been a kick and waiting for new arrival. 2. If someone out there has their checkbox selected to be "considered for champ selects in progress", they will get a notification that says/shows something like this: Lane: _**Top**_ Was Champ locked in already: _**Yes **_ Champ selected was {{champion:41}} Do you want to accept queue? Accept Decline If the person that got that invite accepts it, then you will have to assume that they know GP and are not a 1st timer. I actually main Top and and not that good on GP. So me personally, I would just decline. But if it popped for me in that same scenario and was something like Nasus or Darius or Trynd, I would probably accept it. And why you ask? Because I am more concerned about getting the champ I want than what I can ban. Now lets brainstorm even a little further. What IF...and hear me out on this...what IF we had the ability to PRE-SELECT Champs that we would be ok getting queue'd for for Champion Selects already locked in? That way it will ONLY pop for champs you feel comfortable playing. not just lanes. This could be a HUGE undertaking, but actually insure you are playing a champ you love. I love to play Camille and Jax and Kayn. I think their kits are fun. I don't care what lane they were pre-locked in as... If I could PRE-SELECT those champs as defaults I would be ok playing with....then anytime a kick queue came up with that, there would probably be a chance I'd take it. Nothing worse than wanting to play your favorite champ and it is banned or picked by someone else. and waiting until game is still fine...because once in game, I can at the very least do a /mute all and not worry about it. Getting people in champ select already toxic is just bad for the game.
: a vote to kick system is easily exploitable. Its almost like flex que diabled parties of 4 but not 3 or 5 for that specific reason. Being racist you can easily not look at chat if words on the internet tilt you thats your problem not mine. Also people will just stop threatening to feed in champ select and then just int in game. and everywere has trolls on the internet leagues not the special snowflake.
> [{quoted}](name=fallenreaper88,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=VnQkNvT2,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-15T15:30:09.785+0000) > > a vote to kick system is easily exploitable. Its almost like flex que diabled parties of 4 but not 3 or 5 for that specific reason. > > Being racist you can easily not look at chat if words on the internet tilt you thats your problem not mine. Also people will just stop threatening to feed in champ select and then just int in game. > > and everywere has trolls on the internet leagues not the special snowflake. again, because they (without provocation) are using racist slander, that can NEVER be good in game. Even if I (non African American) decide to ignore, it's easy for me to ignore...but it may be WAY harder for someone of color to ignore that. And then what happens. Game is affected. It CAN be solved in champ select.
: So, one huge potential glaring issue I see with your lobby not disbanding idea. What if the vote kick didn't trigger until after they picked the champion? What if I picked Leona top (which is fun, personally wouldn't do for rank though... Yet.) and my team thinks "troll!" and kicks me. The pick is locked in, whoever joins is now stuck with Leona; which they may not be as comfortable with. Now take that example and use language instead. They didn't say anything until after locking in a champ (which is what would begin happening once your proposed system went into effect). Whoever joins would be stuck with that champion because a reroll would be unfair.
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=VnQkNvT2,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2018-06-15T14:34:48.229+0000) > > So, one huge potential glaring issue I see with your lobby not disbanding idea. > > What if the vote kick didn't trigger until after they picked the champion? What if I picked Leona top (which is fun, personally wouldn't do for rank though... Yet.) and my team thinks "troll!" and kicks me. The pick is locked in, whoever joins is now stuck with Leona; which they may not be as comfortable with. > > Now take that example and use language instead. They didn't say anything until after locking in a champ (which is what would begin happening once your proposed system went into effect). Whoever joins would be stuck with that champion because a reroll would be unfair. Thanks for the reply. Here is one potential issue I see with your scenario though. If they are voting to kick you off for a troll pick, already knowing full well that no matter who is playing, Leona is the champ, why would they vote to kick you the first place? Regardless of who is playing Leona Top, it will always be Leona Top. However, personally, I would vote to kick in your scenario if you were toxic. Cause I'd rather play with someone fun on Leona Top, than someone Toxic. Now you do bring up a solid point, which is that whoever came in, would HAVE to take Leona...so maybe in the priority selection window, if you selected the "Willing to queue champ select in progress", when your queue pops, maybe it shows that (in your scenario) Leona Top has been selected, or Top is still open. That would give the new person queue'ing in a choice to accept or decline the invite. If he/she is ok with Leona Top and just wants to play, they can accept. If they are not comfortable with it, they can decline. And if it's open, I don't know who would decline. Maybe people that want to be part of the bans too. Who knows. The ONLY drawback I can see in my idea is _**off meta**_ picks that are already locked in. There might be a long wait on someone to want to play Leona Top. So that brings back in the 4 other voters and what they would rather have. A toxic Leona Top, or wait 15-20 mins for someone less toxic. lol. Even I don't know what I would vote with that pick. It is pretty troll, I understand it works (hell I have been beaten by one in top lane), but I am not sure how MANY people would want to play it. lol
: Then if you feel uncomfortable dodge srs not everyone got the time to agree to something you don’t like
> [{quoted}](name=PERIMITION,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=VnQkNvT2,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-06-15T10:28:11.073+0000) > > Then if you feel uncomfortable dodge srs not everyone got the time to agree to something you don’t like That is my point here. Why do I have to dodge, which makes me lost LP AND I am locked out for 5 mins because someone ELSE was racist or toxic?? Why is that a thing. World of Warcraft has been allowing a kick feature in their raids for nearly a decade and everyone is fine with it. Yes, if you have to kick, the raid doesn't start for a few mins later...but it was a much better experience having someone in the raid that WANTED to be there than someone that was toxic AF.
: ok so what your saying is the league community has people who are toxic rather than muting and reporting them which will either get them a 2 week or pema ban based on what you stated in the op you dodged. Now i definitely wouldnt say 10% of my games have toxicity in champ select. I can barely say 10% of my games have communication in champ select. So really i believe your over exaggerating. Or maybe prisoners island really does exist and your the toxic one
> [{quoted}](name=fallenreaper88,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=VnQkNvT2,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-15T14:14:20.686+0000) > > ok so what your saying is the league community has people who are toxic rather than muting and reporting them which will either get them a 2 week or pema ban based on what you stated in the op you dodged. Now i definitely wouldnt say 10% of my games have toxicity in champ select. I can barely say 10% of my games have communication in champ select. So really i believe your over exaggerating. Or maybe prisoners island really does exist and your the toxic one I think you are missing my point. I have ZERO ways the thwart a kid being toxic in champ select. Here is what is going through my head when the first thing typed in champ select is "Ni**ers" 1. Oh god. 2. Great, can't mute this piece of sh*t right now...so i'll just stop looking at chat. 3. Man, I hope he doesn't say more 4. I wonder if there is an African American on my team that might take offense to that comment and get tilted 5. Oh great. Now I think I'm tilted already from having to think this much about it and so on. Why we don't have a mute or report function in champ select 8 years later is beyond me. This is why a report/kick feature would IMPROVE moral and sportsmanship. 1. People would now know that they have to act nice or they won't get to play 2. 4 unanimous reports/votes to kick might trigger the Riot algorithms and get that person a 2 week ban 3. People can't be racist or claim they will feed or they will get kicked and maybe banned even before they can hurt anyone else's LP Believe it or not, there are THOUSANDS of kids that are so mad at their elo/life/games/whatever that they play the game JUST to piss others off. They literally get off on making others games garbage. That is why I am trying to propose ways to prevent that negative attitude even before games start.
Chermorg (NA)
: I understand that people feel that way. Riot does surveys (I just got one recently) asking about queue time. I have a strong suspicion that the vast majority of casual players (which is the vast majority of the player base) would rather get into a game quickly than have a vote kick option to have a battle of "who won the game in champ select or not".
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=VnQkNvT2,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-06-15T03:56:49.270+0000) > > I understand that people feel that way. Riot does surveys (I just got one recently) asking about queue time. I have a strong suspicion that the vast majority of casual players (which is the vast majority of the player base) would rather get into a game quickly than have a vote kick option to have a battle of "who won the game in champ select or not". I understand, but I have never gotten a survey. And I have been playing since season 3. And I think that your assumption might be a little off. I can't wrap my head around people that would be ok with a kid in champ select going "Ni**ers", or "Ban Pyke or I feed" without being provoked over just waiting an extra couple minutes for a new person for that role to queue in. So are you saying that you would rather have a toxic kid in your game from the start than having had to wait an extra couple of minutes for someone else to queue in? Furthermore, let's say that you have an average champ select time. I have been in loading screens that range from 10 seconds to 9 mins. So who cares about time picking champs because it can be a crapshoot on how slow someone else is loading into the game.
: If I've said it before I've said it a million times - longer queues are strictly better than doomed games.
> [{quoted}](name=Karunamon,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=VnQkNvT2,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-06-15T03:53:25.358+0000) > > If I've said it before I've said it a million times - longer queues are strictly better than doomed games. Yes...this. I have said it and heard it said hundreds of times. People would much rather wait a few extra mins in champ select getting someone NOT toxic AF, than deal with someone getting all pissy because their non-meta try of Nidalee support isn't working out like they'd hoped.
: Theres this geat thing on the scoreboard called mute.
> [{quoted}](name=fallenreaper88,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=VnQkNvT2,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-15T10:14:33.169+0000) > > Theres this geat thing on the scoreboard called mute. I get that...and I use it when needed. I'm talking in champ select chat. I can't be the ONLY person that encounters toxic players. Just in the last 2 weeks I bet I have had 5 or 6 times where someone comes into champ select and IMMEDIATELY says crap like, "BAN PYKE OR I FEED!". Now to mute in champ select would be a start. Why do we not have mute features in champ select. I would say that 10% of my games have toxicity right out of the gate in champ select.
Chermorg (NA)
: Dodging is already one of the biggest problems in League - causing some queues to last upwards of 10 minutes (I'm writing this while just having got in loading for a game, at 10:26 my time.. I queued at 10:10 my time). By implementing a free "vote dodge" system, you not only increase the number of dodges (as more players would attempt it if it's free and doesn't hurt them), but you also punish innocent players. A team doesn't like their comp? They all rally behind voting one person out, that person gets unfairly punished for doing nothing wrong, and the entire team and enemy has a longer queue.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=VnQkNvT2,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-06-15T03:27:20.718+0000) > > Dodging is already one of the biggest problems in League - causing some queues to last upwards of 10 minutes (I&#x27;m writing this while just having got in loading for a game, at 10:26 my time.. I queued at 10:10 my time). > > By implementing a free &quot;vote dodge&quot; system, you not only increase the number of dodges (as more players would attempt it if it&#x27;s free and doesn&#x27;t hurt them), but you also punish innocent players. A team doesn&#x27;t like their comp? They all rally behind voting one person out, that person gets unfairly punished for doing nothing wrong, and the entire team and enemy has a longer queue. This isn't a "vote to dodge". Everyone would stay in the champ select. Picture World of Warcraft right now and setting up a 10 man raid. Lets say the healer leaves for whatever reason (maybe you even kick the healer for being a toxic piece of Sh*t). You all sit there for an extra couple mins, spam "LF Healer <insert raid here>". A few seconds pass and WHAM!...there is a new healer. This would actually HELP the queue timers. Because more spots are opening up in champ select that people can queue into. Now to even help Riot out more...what they COULD do is when you pick your Primary and Secondary preferences...maybe there is a little checkbox that says, "willing to join champ select in progress". And checking that little box means that if a spot opens up in a champ select already in progress, you get dibs. You might lose out on a champ ban, but who cares....if I can queue earlier...that's a win.
Strigina (EUNE)
: Just out of curiosity, what makes you think other 3 players would agree on going trough queue and champion select again because one player wrote the N-word. And what would you do if your vote wouldn't pass? Play the game? Dodge and move on? Dodge and come here to cry again how players are all racists and you have to suffer for it? Also what would stop 4-men premade to kick the 5th one because they didn't like his pick? or because he didn't trade his role? What would stop players to kick someone because they didn't like off meta pick? Or because someone's winrate was below 50%? Btw vote kick was actually already tested and the result was ridiculously long queues. And I am not talking about 10 minutes, I am talking about up to 2 hours.
> [{quoted}](name=Strigina,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=VnQkNvT2,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-06-15T10:42:13.993+0000) > > Just out of curiosity, what makes you think other 3 players would agree on going trough queue and champion select again because one player wrote the N-word. And what would you do if your vote wouldn&#x27;t pass? Play the game? Dodge and move on? Dodge and come here to cry again how players are all racists and you have to suffer for it? > Also what would stop 4-men premade to kick the 5th one because they didn&#x27;t like his pick? or because he didn&#x27;t trade his role? What would stop players to kick someone because they didn&#x27;t like off meta pick? Or because someone&#x27;s winrate was below 50%? > > Btw vote kick was actually already tested and the result was ridiculously long queues. And I am not talking about 10 minutes, I am talking about up to 2 hours. I'm saying, keep the existing time limits. As it stands right now, with Hover phase, Ban Phase, and pick Phase, if EVERYONE took their MAX time allotted, it would take you 8 minutes, 30 seconds. In that span of time, there could be a side vote. I am not saying it has to be a "phase". I'm saying that there could be a command (like /ff) or something...make it /kick <insert role here>. I say role because some people's names are hard to figure out what characters they used. Or have a button next to EVERYONE's name that just says kick. Now, I don't know what servers you play on, but Solo/Duo que you can NOT queue with 4 friends. By definition, you can have a MAX of 2 "premade". And if you are trying to make an argument for Flex queue...then w/e. Who cares. I'm talking about Regular Solo/Duo Queue. But just to humor you, lets say you COULD do it in flex with 4 friends. Lets say you all queue up and there is Support open. Why would you keep kicking the person that WANTS to play support. Additionally, like stated above, this is all during the current phases to kick. Once kicked, A new support could queue in. Obviously time windows restrictions would have to be set so that you can't kick the next person in line to pick 10 seconds prior to his pick. would make it unfair for the new person to come in. What this also might do is make queue times LOWER because spots would be opening up in champ selects everywhere and people can fill in. I would much rather have champ select last a few mins longer than deal with a racist toxic kid for 20-30 mins. That make sense?
Aneirin (OCE)
: I see much more complaining about people's champion hovers than I see racism in champ select. But conceding your point there; next issue is any 4-man premade can kick the remaining player for any reason they feel like.
> [{quoted}](name=Aneirin,realm=OCE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=VnQkNvT2,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-06-15T02:54:04.642+0000) > > I see much more complaining about people&#x27;s champion hovers than I see racism in champ select. But conceding your point there; next issue is any 4-man premade can kick the remaining player for any reason they feel like. is there any _**ranked**_ gameplay that you can actrually queue with 4 people premade??
Aneirin (OCE)
: I see much more complaining about people's champion hovers than I see racism in champ select. But conceding your point there; next issue is any 4-man premade can kick the remaining player for any reason they feel like.
> [{quoted}](name=Aneirin,realm=OCE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=VnQkNvT2,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-06-15T02:54:04.642+0000) > > I see much more complaining about people&#x27;s champion hovers than I see racism in champ select. But conceding your point there; next issue is any 4-man premade can kick the remaining player for any reason they feel like. then OCE and NA are completely different. In NA, kids are salty AF....and will just go nuts. I have more games that I want to dodge because of toxicity before champs are selected...but I can't because I'll lose LP, lose a promo game, or whatever
Aneirin (OCE)
: And what's then stopping people for voting to kick someone because they don't like their champ?
> [{quoted}](name=Aneirin,realm=OCE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=VnQkNvT2,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-15T02:44:00.152+0000) > > And what&#x27;s then stopping people for voting to kick someone because they don&#x27;t like their champ? What will happen MOST of the time? 4 people unanimously voting to kick a toxic person...or getting ALL to vote cause they don't like a champ? More likely the first one.
: Racism =/= skill. Also since you didnt report and potenially get him banned you didnt do anything except cost yourself lp
> [{quoted}](name=fallenreaper88,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=VnQkNvT2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-15T02:40:11.982+0000) > > Racism =/= skill. > > Also since you didnt report and potenially get him banned you didnt do anything except cost yourself lp Again, they are forcing me to play with a racist. I'm sorry, but that is not acceptable. And if someone is that cavalier with racist words like that without even being provoked...they are clearly not going to help the team out. I don't care if he's Faker...the rest of the team will suffer.
Rioter Comments
: Riot Please God Fix Udyr's Base Skin
> [{quoted}](name=I Eat Ąss,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=t7rLnRk1,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-09T18:56:15.255+0000) > > It is honestly so ugly I don&amp;#039;t understand how it hasn&amp;#039;t been visually updated. > > Cho&amp;#039;Gath gets one and his aren&amp;#039;t even that bad. > > You have Udyr running around being Captain Dorito Fingers who looks like he was designed in an early beta version of Minecraft. > > Sweet god it is actually cringe playing his base skin Ok, I laughed at "Captain Dorito Fingers". It's not just on his base skin either. I am pretty sure every one of his skins other than his Ultimate have Dorito Fingers. It is pretty sad. Even the "Definitely Not Udyr" skin has the stupid little doritos on them. And that is a pretty recent skin. Within the last couple years I pretty sure...
: Is this a known thing?
I'm reading that it could be from a dodge in the past? But I can't remember dodging recently. If it is that, disregard.
Rioter Comments
Ýisus (NA)
: Pushed 3 Accounts into Gold This Season - Here is what I have learned.
> [{quoted}](name=Ýisus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=10dNwy5l,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-06T18:01:37.893+0000) > > Account 1: > Gold 4 > 21 LP / 112W 90L > Win Ratio 55% > KDA: 11.2 / 6.0 / 4.9 > > Account 2: > Gold 5 > 0 LP / 62W 35L > Win Ratio 64% > KDA: 9.6 / 5.8 / 4.7 > > Account 3: > Gold 5 > 0 LP / 76W 63L > Win Ratio 55% > KDA: 9.6 / 5.8 / 4.2 > > 1. Your bot lane will determine the outcome of the game (almost every game) > 2. The bot lane that pushes during the first 15 minutes will more than likely feed - and lose. > 3. Know Your Jungle! - Is your JG a hard carry? If so don&amp;#039;t expect ganks early - let him farm. Is your JG a utility champ? If so, set up ganks. > 4. Decide what you want ... to win or to have fun. If you want to win - farm at your tower... I know it&amp;#039;s boring, but it wins games. > 5. The Best Counter to any champion is to play the champion you are best at. Stop trying to counter pick the enemy team - you are not a pro player. Play what you are best at. > 6. Your ranked champion pool should be no more than 8 champions. 3 champions for your main role. 3 champions for your secondary role. 2 champions for support autofill. > 7. Toxicity loses games ... but so does feeding. So if you want a less toxic team ... start playing like you want a less toxic team ( IE ... stop making stupid trades where you end up in a &amp;quot;waiting to respawn&amp;quot; screen. > 8. If your team is horridly behind - focus on the macro game. > 9. Your ward score IS a reportable offense. For Real. OMG #5 is so spot on. I can't tell you how many times as a silver/gold player myself, that I see people bitch and complain about other's picks or "gg we lose, no tank", "gg we lose, too much AD", "gg we lose, too much AP". I am going to safely say that 90% of the scrubs that say that in lower elo chat, are ALWAYS the ones that end up feeding...and then it never fails, they say in /all chat, "report <fill in champ here>. didn't pick tank top"
: Stronger better faster
You are given I think 3 free runepages. why are you worrying about current runepages? When you pick a champ, adjust the runepage accordingly. if you aren't sure what runes to have on board...just keep a couple screenshots of current highest Winrate ones for the champs you want to play and adjust them as you are in champ select. It should honestly only take you like 10 seconds to edit your runepage...max.
: Ashe's MS will *still* be significantly lower than an Udyr's even with the maximum slow she has being permanently applied to him. Draven's knock back isn't near strong enough. Ezreal has no innate slow. He can go Glacial Augment and be basically useless, or he can go Iceborn Gauntlet and lose out on a *lot* of damage because he can't use Trinity for shit now. Jhin's snare and slows aren't enough to out-run Udyr, lmao. Jinx's traps have an insane cooldown. She'll get away if she's just gotten a kill, sure, but not otherwise. Kai'sa being OP/UP isn't relevant to this (Also she has a 50% winrate right now because of nerfs, anyways). End-game Kai'sa **might** be able to beat Udyr 1v1 if she outplays him, but she only needs to fuck up *once* (or Udyr just has to have flash) and she dies. She won't be able to out-run him, though. Kalista hasn't been viable for ages. And I don't think she actually jumps faster than Udyr runs. MF's slow? Lmao that's not enough. It's one AoE slow. Udyr just has to go through it or around it. Cait's traps are insanely easy to avoid unless she's pulling you through narrow areas where you can't avoid them. She *might* get away from him if running straight down a lane, but, like for Kai'sa, she only has to fuck up *one* trap placement (since it has both a placement delay *and* needs to prime) and Udyr **will** catch her. You want the full list of champions that can actually escape Udyr? Here it is: 1. {{champion:14}}, because of his ult. 2. {{champion:157}}, *if* he has a perfectly lined up set of minions for him. 3. {{champion:39}} same as Yasuo, except replace "he" and "him" with "she" and "her". 4. {{champion:28}} because of W and R, and because she gets Relentless Predator. She'll keep even with him. 5. {{champion:114}} Same as Irelia, but she has to W his stun as well. 6. {{champion:26}} because 99% slow/speedup. 7. {{champion:133}} because Predator+Youmuu's+Ult can push you over 900 MS. A Karma shield on top of that pushes you over 1100 MS. 8. {{champion:240}} IF he sees Udyr coming in time to ult away. There you go. All of them. Everyone else who beats him in a 1v1 does so simply because they stat-check him.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TKEzn9T5,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2018-06-05T17:21:19.343+0000) > > Ashe&#x27;s MS will *still* be significantly lower than an Udyr&#x27;s even with the maximum slow she has being permanently applied to him. > > Draven&#x27;s knock back isn&#x27;t near strong enough. > > Ezreal has no innate slow. He can go Glacial Augment and be basically useless, or he can go Iceborn Gauntlet and lose out on a *lot* of damage because he can&#x27;t use Trinity for shit now. > > Jhin&#x27;s snare and slows aren&#x27;t enough to out-run Udyr, lmao. > > Jinx&#x27;s traps have an insane cooldown. She&#x27;ll get away if she&#x27;s just gotten a kill, sure, but not otherwise. > > Kai&#x27;sa being OP/UP isn&#x27;t relevant to this (Also she has a 50% winrate right now because of nerfs, anyways). End-game Kai&#x27;sa **might** be able to beat Udyr 1v1 if she outplays him, but she only needs to fuck up *once* (or Udyr just has to have flash) and she dies. She won&#x27;t be able to out-run him, though. > > Kalista hasn&#x27;t been viable for ages. And I don&#x27;t think she actually jumps faster than Udyr runs. > > MF&#x27;s slow? Lmao that&#x27;s not enough. It&#x27;s one AoE slow. Udyr just has to go through it or around it. > > Cait&#x27;s traps are insanely easy to avoid unless she&#x27;s pulling you through narrow areas where you can&#x27;t avoid them. She *might* get away from him if running straight down a lane, but, like for Kai&#x27;sa, she only has to fuck up *one* trap placement (since it has both a placement delay *and* needs to prime) and Udyr **will** catch her. > > You want the full list of champions that can actually escape Udyr? Here it is: > 1. {{champion:14}}, because of his ult. > 2. {{champion:157}}, *if* he has a perfectly lined up set of minions for him. > 3. {{champion:39}} same as Yasuo, except replace &quot;he&quot; and &quot;him&quot; with &quot;she&quot; and &quot;her&quot;. > 4. {{champion:28}} because of W and R, and because she gets Relentless Predator. She&#x27;ll keep even with him. > 5. {{champion:114}} Same as Irelia, but she has to W his stun as well. > 6. {{champion:26}} because 99% slow/speedup. > 7. {{champion:133}} because Predator+Youmuu&#x27;s+Ult can push you over 900 MS. A Karma shield on top of that pushes you over 1100 MS. > 8. {{champion:240}} IF he sees Udyr coming in time to ult away. > > There you go. All of them. > > Everyone else who beats him in a 1v1 does so simply because they stat-check him. Out of 141 champs, you think ONLY 8 can get away from an udyr? LOL. Being that Udyr is my main jungler...I'll tell you everyone that can get away with ease. {{champion:84}} Shroud and ult away {{champion:32}} Q's to Anything over a wall. Congrats, udyr is useless {{champion:34}} Lol. walls and slows. nice try udyr {{champion:136}} Slows and flys over anything. gl catching him even IF udyr has flash up. {{champion:164}} hits a W for the slow then E's over any wall. {{champion:131}} Q, ults over walls {{champion:36}} Ult is on like a 30 second timer...he pops that...good luck. {{champion:245}} dashing over walls. If udyr happens to have a flash to chase, ekko just ults back over the wall again. {{champion:105}} Tricksters over wall, dashes through slim walls. You know what...that's just 9 (beating your 8 already) and I have only gotten to the F's in the list of all 141 champs. Basically, ANYTHING with a wall jump can get away and udyr is screwed. So no...it's not just 8...its like 75% of the whole current champ pool that have means to get away from udyr. Trust me..I play it and it gets annoying. Yeah if they blew a long CD and I caught them at the right time with their pants down and they happened to also not have flash up...then yes, its easy to run them down. But that happens SO infrequently if they are playing smart and warding. It's not like an Udyr can just pop out of nowhere like a Kayn or Fiddlesticks and blast you. You have to be mega derp'ing it to not notice Udyr coming.
: Lmao what. What ADC is going to melt him from a distance? He just runs at them at twice their MS and then bursts the fuck out of them. There is nothing an ADC can do to escape an Udyr after laning phase is over, simply because they're not hiding under a turret at all times then. Of course there are exceptions to be made if the Udyr is a fucking retard and constantly runs into Cait traps, or the ADC has 2+ tanks. But in a 1v1 Udyr autowins because it's literally impossible for the ADC to do **anything** to him.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TKEzn9T5,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-06-05T16:38:41.161+0000) > > Lmao what. What ADC is going to melt him from a distance? He just runs at them at twice their MS and then bursts the fuck out of them. > > There is nothing an ADC can do to escape an Udyr after laning phase is over, simply because they&#x27;re not hiding under a turret at all times then. > > Of course there are exceptions to be made if the Udyr is a fucking retard and constantly runs into Cait traps, or the ADC has 2+ tanks. But in a 1v1 Udyr autowins because it&#x27;s literally impossible for the ADC to do **anything** to him. Every ADC has ways to escape. {{champion:22}} perma slows {{champion:119}} knockback and crits for days {{champion:81}} Slows and teleports for days {{champion:202}} snares and slows non stop {{champion:222}} Traps and zap {{champion:145}} dont even get me started. OP. {{champion:429}} passive lawls {{champion:21}} AOE slow. Her and {{champion:110}} are probably the weakest vs an udyr {{champion:51}} Traps and that range and so on.
: I Agree that udyr needs nerf His cooldowns on his abilities are just funny, and need a huge increase. Also the stun should be removed and replaced with slowdown to make it a bit more playable against him.
> [{quoted}](name=Nine Realms,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TKEzn9T5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-05T15:39:50.612+0000) > > I Agree that udyr needs nerf > > His cooldowns on his abilities are just funny, and need a huge increase. > > Also the stun should be removed and replaced with slowdown to make it a bit more playable against him. This response clearly shows you don't get Udyr's kit. His Cooldowns need to be lowered. His only fighting is stance dancing. And 90% of the game, you only ever use 3 of his 4 skills because you are either maxing Tiger or Phoenix. So, Udyr is a champ with HIGH mana usage, high CD's (until levels and Trinity Force is bought) and kited easily. The only lane he IS good in is jung because of blue buff. If you don't have blue buff, your mana is GONE in about 5 stance switches....and you need to have swapped to three in order to activate Aspect of the Monkey. Forget about ever having that up in lane without a blue buff. I agree with you that he might need a rework, but his kit is unique and should stay similar. He needs buffs imho. Nothing has changed other than items.
Show more

OmManiPadmeHum

Level 85 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion