: so you removed nexus blitz and the rest of RNG game modes for some auto chess game mode?
Of course. That's what's popular so they have to jump on the bandwagon and try to follow/ride the trend. Take an economics course. Then take advertising. You'll realize that in business, customers are only worth what gets you their money. If catering to the greatest common factor doesn't include the least common denominators, they do not care as you are not within their 'profit margins' Also they're run by China so it's just more economic trade war.
: [OFF TOPIC] Sony announced the Gaymer system is going on the open market next year...
On the FromSoft page it said "We made a special PS4 for Dex Builds" I had a hearty kek
: Sylas is way to over loaded
Welcome to Riot Games. Please deposit your money in the bin and walk out the ban door.
Rioter Comments
: maybe it's because you were being annoying
That's not a valid report reason. If someone's personality doesn't mix well with yours, or you just don't like them for whatever reason, if they aren't trolling or grieving you, you just don't mix. There's no rule saying that you can report someone you don't like because you don't gel with them on your team.
: > [{quoted}](name=Only Mid Veigar,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=nkUGpzlp,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-05-28T02:32:14.482+0000) > > It's clear I said nothing to merit any kind of BabyRage response from our midlaner. > > You don't know what the chat log reads from him, nor do you see 50 pings from him and whining about me not sitting in his bush waiting 24/7. > > I didn't rip on my team the whole game. I was being targeted from VERY early on by 3 toxic crybabies who got me banned for two weeks because this garbage system doesn't work. I'm sorry you got flamed, but being toxic back to toxic people is against the rules. If you muted their chat and pings, just tried your best, and reported them after, you wouldn't have been punished.
Only I did exactly that and was not toxic in return. It's clear where I said in the log "Just mute him and report him." THE ENEMY TEAM CONGRATULATED ME BUT YOU DON'T SEE THAT CAUSE THIS IS A BIASED CHAT LOG THAT DOES NOT GIVE THE FULL STORY. This is setting me up to look guilty without any context. The best analogy I can relate this too is the scene from Beverly Hills Cop where they edit the video footage of Eddie Murphy getting shot at and just show him pulling his gun and shooting. You have no valid evidence with JUST my chat logs.
: By your own admission, your midlaner died twice and you _instantly_ accused them of intentionally feeding. And then it went downhill from there. People jungle every day without getting reported, but it's because they don't argue with and insult their team the whole game.
> [{quoted}](name=Jhins Girlfriend,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=nkUGpzlp,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-05-27T19:13:53.187+0000) > > By your own admission, your midlaner died twice and you _instantly_ accused them of intentionally feeding. And then it went downhill from there. People jungle every day without getting reported, but it's because they don't argue with and insult their team the whole game. It's clear I said nothing to merit any kind of BabyRage response from our midlaner. You don't know what the chat log reads from him, nor do you see 50 pings from him and whining about me not sitting in his bush waiting 24/7. I didn't rip on my team the whole game. I was being targeted from VERY early on by 3 toxic crybabies who got me banned for two weeks because this garbage system doesn't work.
: > [{quoted}](name=Only Mid Veigar,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=nkUGpzlp,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-27T16:59:29.796+0000) > > 1) I was punished for playing jungler. BM'ing the jungler is what happens in the trenches. I wasn't doing toxic things like feeding on purpose, THEY WERE. Pinging and warding and still doing something is trolling when they just blame someone else for it with full knowledge of what they are doing. You see how you have been given chatlogs? Unless you have something else, like a support ticket saying it was for gameplay; then your punishment was for verbal issues and not gameplay. So again, punished not for playing jungle, but for verbal components. Just because others were worse, doesn't mean you get a free pass. > > 2) I don't remember but it wasn't anything recent. This 14 day is out of nowhere as far as I'm concerned. Then I will assume you were between honor 0.0 and honor 1.3. Which while not the most accurate metric, does hint that not enough time/games had passed. > > 3) Having no warnings, flags, GETTING BONUS HONOR AND GETTING PROPS FROM THE GAME CLIENT shows no evidence that I was on a downward trend, and likewise it shows I was going back into the positives. Now honor is reset again (joke system lmao its trash). If there's a flag in the system that auto-weights heavier punishments on people trying to reform then that's just going "history of misconduct" and slapping you with the worst possible punishments. Punishments are based of consistency and severity. As such it uses escalating punishments. While I hate doing real world comparisons think of a speeding ticket. Get one, pay a fine; get another, larger fine; eventually they may revoke your license. > > I'm in the Navy. I know what 'history of misconduct' means for a career. This is not a military career where people's lives depend on you being sober or not being irresponsible. This is a VIDEO GAME where people don't accept responsibility for being bad and instead point a finger at someone that happens to have a spotty record and going "WAHHH HES RUINING THE GAME." This is one of those situations where someone cries wolf and you sit them in front of people they cry to and tell them to say it again. They won't because the evidence against them as a BLATANT LIAR is so clear that their only chance is to clam up and look away and not take what they deserve. You are right that this is a videogame, however that doesn't mean you get to be a dick back to other people. Someone being a dick? Fucking mute them. If you thunk they deserve potential reprimand, report them. You wanna bring up being in the military? Then take responsibility for your actions. Reflect on if you did something wrong. If you truly feel you didn't, then go submit a support ticket. Because in case you didn't know, the forums don't have power to reverse a punishment.
The forums serve as a great medium to post injustices and BS on the part of the riot system and publicly showcase issues.
KesEmakk (EUNE)
: "rip terrorist" Wtf does this supposed to even mean? XD Was your ally an Arab or some shit? cuz in the history of flaming I've never seen anybody say this. XD
I'm not the one who started the meme joke with Zilean throwing bombs. No one cared about, even got a lol from the Zil.
: There seems to be some misconceptions here, lets clear them up. .1. You weren't punished for playing jungle, but for verbal behavior. This includes things like arguing, accusing people of inting, and other "toxic" behaviors. .2. Some clarity is needed. You have seemingly had previous chat restrictions. How long ago were those exactly? .3. Time not spent playing the game does not put your account in better standing. If you get punished, don't play for a 3 months, and then come back; then the game doesn't see it as 3 months since your last punishment but 1 game.
1) I was punished for playing jungler. BM'ing the jungler is what happens in the trenches. I wasn't doing toxic things like feeding on purpose, THEY WERE. Pinging and warding and still doing something is trolling when they just blame someone else for it with full knowledge of what they are doing. 2) I don't remember but it wasn't anything recent. This 14 day is out of nowhere as far as I'm concerned. 3) Having no warnings, flags, GETTING BONUS HONOR AND GETTING PROPS FROM THE GAME CLIENT shows no evidence that I was on a downward trend, and likewise it shows I was going back into the positives. Now honor is reset again (joke system lmao its trash). If there's a flag in the system that auto-weights heavier punishments on people trying to reform then that's just going "history of misconduct" and slapping you with the worst possible punishments. I'm in the Navy. I know what 'history of misconduct' means for a career. This is not a military career where people's lives depend on you being sober or not being irresponsible. This is a VIDEO GAME where people don't accept responsibility for being bad and instead point a finger at someone that happens to have a spotty record and going "WAHHH HES RUINING THE GAME." This is one of those situations where someone cries wolf and you sit them in front of people they cry to and tell them to say it again. They won't because the evidence against them as a BLATANT LIAR is so clear that their only chance is to clam up and look away and not take what they deserve.
: Typing more generally pops up more I.E if you type 5 messages vs 25, but you were being abusive to your team mates.
No I wasn't. And they were the ones literally going "Nah blame this guy its all his fault" with no reason or context. I posted the match, you can see the score speaks for itself.
Rioter Comments
: Suspension
I can, it just happened to me and I'm waiting on a Riot appeal because this is ridiculous. Never play jungler. You'll always get blamed.
Rioter Comments
: A way to balance ARURF
And please put on some kind of super backdoor protection.
: A way to balance ARURF
Also PLEASE put a hard cap of 50% on healing/lifesteal
Rioter Comments
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Only Mid Veigar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZirAyHO0,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-17T08:41:45.030+0000) > > Win rate is COMPLETELY irrelevant. Riven has 53% win rate, and she is COMPLETELY BUSTED. I she on the same tier as Yasuo? Yes. She's a cancerous no skill champion who snowballs the game like Irelia. > > She has higher 5v1 potential than Yasuo but doesn't change the fact that Yasuo has just as many BS tricks and can do more damage. If win rate solely defined who got nerfs, we would see Auerlian Sol getting nerfed next. > > Only he's not, because he's picked in LESS THAN 1% OF ALL GAMES PLAYED. Sleeper OP? Maybe, but that's still a better indication for how strong a champion is based on popularity, NOT WIN RATE. Why should ban rate and pick rate mean more then win rate?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZirAyHO0,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-17T08:58:27.280+0000) > > Why should ban rate and pick rate mean more then win rate? Ban rate shows more about a champion being anti-fun or having a reputation (or POWER LEVEL) of being 'ban or lose' tier, and thus creates a toxic environment.
: Yasuo still not nerfed, still 65% ban rate, 10% pick rate
Win rate is COMPLETELY irrelevant. Riven has 53% win rate, and she is COMPLETELY BUSTED. I she on the same tier as Yasuo? Yes. She's a cancerous no skill champion who snowballs the game like Irelia. She has higher 5v1 potential than Yasuo but doesn't change the fact that Yasuo has just as many BS tricks and can do more damage. If win rate solely defined who got nerfs, we would see Auerlian Sol getting nerfed next. Only he's not, because he's picked in LESS THAN 1% OF ALL GAMES PLAYED. Sleeper OP? Maybe, but that's still a better indication for how strong a champion is based on popularity, NOT WIN RATE.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Fix your broken game, Riot
You're barking at the wall. Riot doesn't care they just want the esportsbux and mom and dads credit cards for their chinese overlords.
Rioter Comments
klin537 (NA)
: teammates who ban the champion that you select
Rioter Comments
pureMJ (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Only Mid Veigar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TyyFE1Nt,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-02-25T16:18:59.362+0000) > > Just, as someone who also plays Dota, there's this neato hero they ripped off called Venomancer. His Plague Wards deal fixed damage, don't scale, and don't eat spells. They're full controllable, too. > > They grant experience and much higher equivalent gold, and for good reason. They're spammable wards, but they do far less than Zyra's do. **Do you even understand how to compare damages in two different games? **> > > Zyra's plants should likewise not block spells, and should not have the ward style of multiple hits to kill. They should be a fixed HP that can be deleted instantly if enough damage is applied. If they stay the way they are, they should die to INSTANCES of damage, not 'hits' eg. Zoe passive counting as more than one attack, since it's a separate instance of damage delivered simultaneously. **You are talking about taking away the main damage source of a champion that is supposed to be good at damage.** > > They should also have a much lower AP ratio, given that their base damage is absurd combined with their very fast attack speed. **Zyra plants already have absurdly low AP ratio, and their base damage is VERY small. Have you compared zyra plants damage with any other champion?** > > Just speaking from a pure numbers perspective on a champion that should be a lot more difficult to play for what level of power she brings to the field, rather than simply spawning a dozen mini-turrets that all proc her spell damage effects. Her E->R combo does way too much for it's overall utility, and the enrage mechanic is dumb for her plants. **Did you even try to play zyra? Her plants requires two skill to activate and don't last that long. It is also very difficult for zyra to make her plants attacking enemy champion, due to the fact that zyra skillshots are among those hardest to hit in the game. Please first played some ranked games with zyra and win before making blind comments.** No, zyra is very weak at the moment. She needs buff. if you look at the data, an average support with an average game of 5 beats an zyra with game of 200+ most of the time. Experienced zyra players are struggling.
Spotted the Zyra main/smurf. Sorry your free wins are hollow victories abusing overpowered champions.
: Try watching the replay and see if there's something you missed.
I did. I smited baron after Dark Wind hit and put the HP at 654. This is probably a bug with how the game will set HP to 1 before dying. You can see this in game where you will hit someone and they will got to 1 hp before dying even if you've dealt excess damage. Nothing to do with DOT effects or anything, just some bonehead code.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: no, getting tilted is not a reason for getting reported. But spamming complains about your teammates is considered as Negative Attitude.
> [{quoted}](name=The Skáld,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tVTUbsB6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-06T08:38:18.419+0000) > > no, getting tilted is not a reason for getting reported. But spamming complains about your teammates is considered as Negative Attitude. Making a statement that "No one on the team is listening to me." is not negative at all.
Rioter Comments
Fìzž (NA)
: Riot's amazing new line of $200 skins!
This is their answer to Dota Arcana I guess. Only those are $35 a piece. Maybe they want to compete with exclusive world championship items or immortals like Dragonclaw Hooks? Oh wait, those are free market trade and not all money siphoned into a single entity... Hmmm....
: Lack of Pickpocket type Rogue in League
Just rip off Bounty Hunter from Dota 2 and call it a day. RIOT GIVE JINADA GOLD STEAL
Rioter Comments
Jaspers (EUW)
: They changed it a while back, as it was procing from everything before and it was stupid. I mean it proced on Scorch for example. Your DH could come off cooldown while an ignite, scorch or Liandry's or whatever and chunk the enemy an extra bit of damage (in a lot of cases, helping you easily finish them off).
> [{quoted}](name=Jaspers,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=8Htx6Y5t,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-01T10:50:58.084+0000) > > They changed it a while back, as it was procing from everything before and it was stupid. I mean it proced on Scorch for example. Your DH could come off cooldown while an ignite, scorch or Liandry's or whatever and chunk the enemy an extra bit of damage (in a lot of cases, helping you easily finish them off). That SHOULD be how it functions, though. Why would they un-fix something like that? That's like, the entire purpose of the ability? Riot, please revert that change, as it's more annoying to see something NOT do what it's supposed to do, as written, than seeing something like that trigger off a random 45s cooldown that pops up.
Rioter Comments
: Your a good person in trying to give others a chance. No matter how many down votes, you stand out among the community {{sticker:sg-ezreal}}
> [{quoted}](name=Starmfangy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iUvhpwOM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-28T05:05:58.175+0000) > > Your a good person in trying to give others a chance. No matter how many down votes, you stand out among the community > {{sticker:sg-ezreal}} I appreciate the sentiment. I do spam Fiddles jungle and that is a literal nightmare for most teams I run into in the trench purely because I warn my team that they better be safe for the first 6 minutes cause I don't do any ganks unless I see someone being dumb, until I hit level 6 and can guarantee kills with CAW CAW CAW. My last game literally turned around as soon as I walked bottom and pressed R and got a triple kill. Of course, no love for the jungler who has a game plan :(
Corvin0716 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=BehemothSlayr,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=PJW8Nq16,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-02-27T14:07:12.691+0000) > > Riven is busted. That's why you are high elo. He was challenger in every season you ignorant piece of shit. I see you like humilate yourself with your stupidity.
A) He's not wrong. B) wow, kid, time for a nap
: Creator Spotlight: Adrian
'Riven is a tougher champion, mechanically' lol
Rioter Comments
GROMMI (NA)
: .. No.. Garen is .. still a really bad champion.. I don't understand how you struggle with him. His kit is linear. Remove slow, run at person, try to stay within melee range. ALMOST EVERYTHING COUNTERS HIM. You don't want him reaching you? Have support peel. Buy a twin shadows. Frozen Mallet. Play a champion that is meta and laugh at him. You think he beats Sion, Urgot, Irelia, or Jax in top lane? lol, no, he really doesn't. He provides 0 hard utility to teamfights other than silencing and nuking one guy who is villain. Ornn top does 10x more. Urgot does too. Sion too. Aatrox did, too. Do you see the problem. Garen is not in a good spot. He just smashes low elo for whatever reason
> [{quoted}](name=GROMMI,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KEz1sUNZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-27T22:45:53.579+0000) > > .. No.. Garen is .. still a really bad champion.. > > I don't understand how you struggle with him. His kit is linear. Remove slow, run at person, try to stay within melee range. > > ALMOST EVERYTHING COUNTERS HIM. > > You don't want him reaching you? Have support peel. Buy a twin shadows. Frozen Mallet. Play a champion that is meta and laugh at him. You think he beats Sion, Urgot, Irelia, or Jax in top lane? lol, no, he really doesn't. > > He provides 0 hard utility to teamfights other than silencing and nuking one guy who is villain. Ornn top does 10x more. Urgot does too. Sion too. Aatrox did, too. Do you see the problem. Garen is not in a good spot. He just smashes low elo for whatever reason He smashes because hes braindead with no counterplay. Also kindly refrain from commenting as a sylas/akali/zilean main. I'm sorry but I don't respect cheese spammers.
: the point of his e is for him to get in the middle of fights and build mostly tank items this way he can actually shred armor and do damage with his q
> [{quoted}](name=Calamitosus Cini,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KEz1sUNZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-27T21:28:05.777+0000) > > the point of his e is for him to get in the middle of fights and build mostly tank items this way he can actually shred armor and do damage with his q That's not what he does though. He just runs after one person, does a boatload of free damage with E getting a bonus, and deletes them from the fight with a Q->R. There's nothing wrong with having a very linear champion, but there's a lot of things wrong with one that builds Black Cleaver and one shots people with a Q->R or does more damage than a burst mage to a -whole team-
Rioter Comments
: im gonna be the first to say it, nunu and udyr are broken AF
Nunu doesn't have counterplay at all. The snowball lets him escape and initiate and he can heal in a duel for absurd amounts. It's dumb. Udyr getting moved to a 3-hit combo system for his attacks was a dumb rework and it makes him way worse than he was.
: Good, we should delete it then. The champion.
> [{quoted}](name=TinyMasterOfEvul,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=FvwLEj6o,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-27T12:24:24.081+0000) > > Good, we should delete it then. > The champion. I agree, delete Yasuo. The game would be much better.
: Please give us a double ban system
To clarify: This is more to ban out toxic players who can't actually hack playing LoL without resorting to a 'skill' champion that has been a problem to balance across literally years and has been cancerous and overall not fun to play against. This person who mains this champion should be banned out by default for being toxic on principle.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: They're as good of examples as yours trying to claim that dots on someone source is the champion himself, and not the champion who put them on. That's precisely what the ultimate does (which you call lazy programming), if champion.Distance > 450 units then immune to damage else full damage. Also, he only doesn't take DMG. Last I knew, CC was not the same as damage. Thus something that blocks damage, but not CC... will still CC you. It specifically references not taking damage. I'm guessing you don't like that Kayle can still be CC'd while ulted then? She won't take the damage, but man the Schrodinger's Game Mechanics still let's her get cc'd!! In effect, Xin Zhao is invulnerable (see Kayle and Taric Ult) to champions who are 450 or more units from him. For reference, his ability on league's wikipedia (since i'm not home and can't read in game text), "Xin Zhao has increased Awareness and will completely block damage from enemies that are far away". Tell me what confuses you about 'completely block damage from enemies'?
> [{quoted}](name=Hethalean,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=JbHiuYEA,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-26T15:43:34.460+0000) > > They're as good of examples as yours trying to claim that dots on someone source is the champion himself, and not the champion who put them on. That's precisely what the ultimate does (which you call lazy programming), if champion.Distance > 450 units then immune to damage else full damage. > > Also, he only doesn't take DMG. Last I knew, CC was not the same as damage. Thus something that blocks damage, but not CC... will still CC you. It specifically references not taking damage. > > I'm guessing you don't like that Kayle can still be CC'd while ulted then? She won't take the damage, but man the Schrodinger's Game Mechanics still let's her get cc'd!! In effect, Xin Zhao is invulnerable (see Kayle and Taric Ult) to champions who are 450 or more units from him. > > For reference, his ability on league's wikipedia (since i'm not home and can't read in game text), "Xin Zhao has increased Awareness and will completely block damage from enemies that are far away". Tell me what confuses you about 'completely block damage from enemies'? I just pulled up the wiki and verified that Xin is considered 'invulnerable' to champions outside of 450 units. That being said: RIot, please fix this, because this is stupid that it blocks damage over time effects. Spells and attacks, fine, but things already affecting him should not be considered 'invulnerable' as that makes legitimately no sense.
: It makes sense to me since the champion doing the damage is outside the ring. This is how the spell is meant to work, and so I disagree that this is a bug. Using the 'this doesn't logic right' also makes no sense in video games. For instance, I know that I would probably not survive being LIT ON FIRE (Ignite), or getting shot with a Rocket Launcher, bu tin this game, those don't necessarily kill you.
> [{quoted}](name=Hethalean,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=JbHiuYEA,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-26T15:22:20.149+0000) > > It makes sense to me since the champion doing the damage is outside the ring. This is how the spell is meant to work, and so I disagree that this is a bug. > > Using the 'this doesn't logic right' also makes no sense in video games. For instance, I know that I would probably not survive being LIT ON FIRE (Ignite), or getting shot with a Rocket Launcher, bu tin this game, those don't necessarily kill you. Those are bad examples of game physics and logic. This is literally walking away from someone who poisoned you or set you on fire means that you no longer are on fire or poisoned, effectively. Ignoring the fact that he can still be slowed and have the healing debuff, so... There's some serious weird stuff going on. Quantum game effects. Schrodinger's Game Mechanics?
: [Bug] Frame delay with hit registration
Bumping cause clearly with 600+ views and no upvotes people are missing this
: By that logic, a bullet shot by a champ from outside the circle goes in the circle, but the bullet is in the circle so it should still do damage.
> [{quoted}](name=WAZZZUP500,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=JbHiuYEA,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2019-02-26T15:07:45.846+0000) > > By that logic, a bullet shot by a champ from outside the circle goes in the circle, but the bullet is in the circle so it should still do damage. No, because the bullet came from outside. The poison ON HIM INSIDE should deal damage
Show more

Only Mid Veigar

Level 49 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion