: riot just pissed off every person with OCD this patch.
wtf did you post it here?! i had to get my friend to fix my runes via teamviewer and not i come here to see this shit. please mods! stop this mad lad!
: What champion made you start hating playing the game?
Holy crap I never expected so many responses. If I may add another champion{{champion:114}} this hoe right here! I have been trying to figure out top lane and EVERY TIME I'm about to kill this woman a vital point pops up in front of me and she just wins the trade. How is that shit fair? She already has lane dominance because you have to play against the wall because of it so you just naturally miss CS to avoid insane harassment but why is it RANDOM?!
: Riot Gelb can fart in peoples faces but I can't call someone a noob,,,?
Riot doesn't care what you do only what you say. If you run it down mid, int, or fart in someone's face that's cool but the second you open your mouth and call someone trash you've committed high treason and must pay.
: illaoi was gangplank's first love?
Y'all mad but the way I see it I can stare at tatas all day long and my order at McDonald's will never be wrong. Keep playing yourselves saying you'll only date people taller/shorter than you. Gonna end up with a basic bitch that has a 9th grade education.
: Me: I can't wait to Jungle in Clash!
Ban nunu so they can't ban him.
Rioter Comments
: What's your "4fun" pick?
Kythers (NA)
: So I thought I had found all the bugs in the client
: How Much Does League of Legends Cost?
Well every 1350skin equals over 270K RP and that's over 200 so...
: Please make Zed's katana user student a champion!!!
Rockman (NA)
: whats your opinion on nanachi
Rockman (NA)
: remember
big facts
Reya8888 (NA)
: Automated PERMABAN off of 1 single game in 2 weeks (READ THE LOG!)
: I've found a way to disable the new Riot launcher and go back to the normal client
: Pepsi and Coke taste the same, change my mind.
Nah. Coke is sour ASF. Pepsi is more sweet but still on the sour side.
: Or they just found all the accounts they needed to ban. They have XJ9 on an ID ban with no intention to ever lift it. Unlike T1 he was banned for a lot more than just being toxic in game.
> [{quoted}](name=Quality Content,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5dkPmjNs,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-14T19:29:09.344+0000) > > Or they just found all the accounts they needed to ban. They have XJ9 on an ID ban with no intention to ever lift it. Unlike T1 he was banned for a lot more than just being toxic in game. yeah i know i was here for the whole shit show. it's in reference to a joke thread made yesterday
: The bots have been around for weeks. I doubt that has anything to d with it.
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5dkPmjNs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-14T18:43:39.075+0000) > > The bots have been around for weeks. I doubt that has anything to d with it. *press x to doubt*
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=OtakuBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9tEFzwWu,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-12-14T14:59:32.617+0000) > > This level of cringe needs to be against the rules. YOwOUwUr level owof cringe is banned in all fifty states >:3c
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9tEFzwWu,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-12-14T15:01:43.975+0000) > > YOwOUwUr level owof cringe is banned in all fifty states >:3c *Uses ignite and smite on you*
: UwU
This level of cringe needs to be against the rules.
Ehhhh (EUW)
: The new pass has a bundle with lee sin, and no other champs. I assume it because he has a prestige version aswell, but the base isn't needed for the prestige skin. I would have preferred if we could have picked a different nightbringer/dawnbringer skin instead of lee, with exception of soraka since hers are legendary.
> [{quoted}](name=Ehhhh,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UiiTkiBf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-14T12:58:12.278+0000) > > The new pass has a bundle with lee sin, and no other champs. I assume it because he has a prestige version aswell, but the base isn't needed for the prestige skin. I would have preferred if we could have picked a different nightbringer/dawnbringer skin instead of lee, with exception of soraka since hers are legendary. Exactly. All of the bundles have literally half of the things I don't want and would prefer from other bundles.
: Searching for Friends =^̮^=
: These "helpful" changes, need to stop
It went from I'm J4 and I'm helping to I'm Riot and I'm helping
: No, I'm not taking advice from you if your score is 0-33.
Rioter Comments
Visper (NA)
: Why does the Super Kennen skin not have any chromas?
No one plays him so it won't make us money. -Riot
CyberPhobic (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=HAHAMEMEXDDDDDD,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jchdEMjJ,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-12-13T23:45:23.415+0000) > > Keep him banned. No one misses the sociopathic incel, starve him of league until he goes next irl. Who is this guy....
> [{quoted}](name=CyberPhobic,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jchdEMjJ,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-12-14T00:58:38.356+0000) > > Who is this guy.... https://media.giphy.com/media/3oKIP8kNuTJJL3zT0I/giphy.gif Tyler1 on steroids with 40% more fruit.
Proxy345 (NA)
: League of Legends is a job for true masochists.
: Anyone wanna play some games?
It's you controlling the bots isn't it!
: Xj9 I promise I'll look into un-banning you if you stop downvoting everything
imagine giving into a poopoo head https://i.imgur.com/VjmynLw.png[] if you need a hug i'll give you one. don't do it friend.
Rioter Comments
: Bot accounts in Co-op VS AI, Riot.
no and theyre never going to
: 10 game chat restriction for 1 Game.
honestly if you hadn't said ashe is braindead the bot wouldn't have caught you
IVSakenz (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=OtakuBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=O7NdZk2p,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-13T13:34:43.336+0000) > > Radeon rx 580 > > Like I said freshly installed nothing but league, web browser, and my VPN. I'll try installing that next but I wanted to be a fresh nothing else run of league before I installed anything to make sure it's not me or my drivers because I have had issues with screen tear and having to downgrade drivers because they were too good, if that makes sense, for the games I play. install video drivers.. especially when using an car like that.. without your drivers the card hurts more then helps.. you can get better fps with an onboard POS. If after drivers are installed you still have any issues. Post and we can try to help some more.. but video drivers are a must
> [{quoted}](name=IVSakenz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=O7NdZk2p,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-13T14:18:58.150+0000) > > install video drivers.. especially when using an car like that.. without your drivers the card hurts more then helps.. you can get better fps with an onboard POS. > > If after drivers are installed you still have any issues. Post and we can try to help some more.. > > but video drivers are a must installed ran the test and got this > [{quoted}](name=Xhaiden,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=O7NdZk2p,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-13T13:59:41.524+0000) > > Run the next test: > > https://benchmark.unigine.com/superposition > > On a rig with your configuration - you should be getting around 40+ FPS... > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb9YX0JtLYM > > Run it for at least 30 minutes and also run this tool in the background... > > https://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html > > ...to see what temperatures you're getting. https://i.imgur.com/FkZi3AT.png[]
: Dat Yaoi partition though {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} Edit: try to set League to work on single core/ double core maybe. Set compatibility modes that would make the game run in older directX versions. Try switching between full screen and borderless/ windowed. Idk about those ping spikes though. From what I remember the old client had an IE dependency also which probably isn't the case anymore but it might be worth updating that just in case also.
> [{quoted}](name=Ashe mage AD,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=O7NdZk2p,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-13T13:32:46.602+0000) > > Dat Yaoi partition though {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} I mean hey. I like my major categories organized. Once I hit 25 GB of Darkin related content they'll get their own partition too. 4/25 so far. Edit: It's my megasync and plex that have that the really juicy stuff {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
IVSakenz (NA)
: What kind of video card do you use? I ask as I do not see any software running for it.. even if it is onboard video, there will usually be something running. I would suggest looking at/ updating your video drivers
> [{quoted}](name=IVSakenz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=O7NdZk2p,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-13T13:27:19.674+0000) > > What kind of video card do you use? I ask as I do not see any software running for it.. > Radeon rx 580 > even if it is onboard video, there will usually be something running. > > I would suggest looking at/ updating your video drivers Like I said freshly installed nothing but league, web browser, and my VPN. I'll try installing that next but I wanted to be a fresh nothing else run of league before I installed anything to make sure it's not me or my drivers because I have had issues with screen tear and having to downgrade drivers because they were too good, if that makes sense, for the games I play.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Riot isn't even trying to be subtle with me about Lux being their cash cow
> [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xItXHHzA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-13T02:27:51.562+0000) > > I have it at -30% haha get owned You can have Lux. I used to love her because she was a strong intellectual young woman who I could relate to and laughed at her corny jokes and psychotic laugh. She gave me very Elle Woods vibes and I'm such a sucker for legally blonde. But holy shit this new kawaii desu sugoi anime girl bullshit lux who never fucking thinks and gets manipulated by chain hobos makes me hate I ever mained this thotbucket. Sorry small rant there. I'm just so upset Lux lost all her characterization and is just stuck in an anime trope of guy never noticed by his crush until he does something (destroy tower)
Rioter Comments
: My shop has given me one single skin for champions I play, and I don't like the skin.
I haven't opened mine yet but I hope I don't get a repeat of all Yasuo skins. That shit made me uninstall league the shop before last.
: Oh hey, didn't see you there. This? Oh its nothing, just a little thing called: LUNCH TIME WITH BAZ
When are my Darkins getting official Riot merch? Will Rhaast even have a champion icon usuable on boards? Do you want an invite to my my, Varus, Rhaast, and Aatrox's wedding? We'll be serving ribs, various cakes, and the immortal screams of terrors of our enemies.
Jikker (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=OtakuBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aTrHrMeq,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-12T18:45:15.891+0000) > > Rhaast is the last real man league made that's sexy in so many ways. Prove me wrong. I agree Sett looks fugly ASF. Rhasst isn't my style, but I'd take him over Sett.
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aTrHrMeq,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-12T18:55:34.378+0000) > > Rhasst isn't my style, but I'd take him over Sett. I just think about him gripping my chin and lifting my 5'3" ass up by my waist and I just... {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
: What happened to Riot being a player-focused company?
: > [{quoted}](name=OtakuBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5kIH9NXo,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-12-12T14:12:03.013+0000) > > If Riot can retcon MF, Gangplank, Aatrox, Janna, Soraka, Warwick, Varus, Ahri, Galio, Taric, Talon, Katarina, Irelia, Rengar, and Nidalee for bullshit what makes you HONESTLY think they won't be like, dragons are ancient Vastaya and that's why Shy looks so human. BTW her mom was SUPER hot and her dad was a K-Pop idol looking man. I don't trust Riot to keep any parts of the old lore at this point. She already got a full lore update quite a while ago. It sounds like you haven't read it.
> [{quoted}](name=Quality Content,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5kIH9NXo,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-12T18:52:22.203+0000) > > She already got a full lore update quite a while ago. It sounds like you haven't read it. I have but keep capping. What does a full lore update mean when Riot will just change it at whim like they did with many the aforementioned champions even after a major update?
blue38k (NA)
: What is the mechanic of lol?
How are you 11/9 on Varus? How many assists did you have? How do you only have 11 kills on Varus with 6 items? {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
Myrza (NA)
: Guardian of the Sands Skins on PBE! (Janna, Rengar, Ryze)
Jikker (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dreamspitter,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aTrHrMeq,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-12-12T17:54:44.183+0000) > > Go on. Tell me how gross he is. > > {{sticker:sg-jinx}} He looks fake, like some freak that has popped too many steroids to try to build his body to an unreasonable level. And that hair...egad it's bad. To each his own, but for me, Sett is about as bad as you can get in terms of turning me off. If this is the direction Riot is taking to make men "sexualized", I'm none too pleased.
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aTrHrMeq,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-12-12T18:24:09.437+0000) > > He looks fake, like some freak that has popped too many steroids to try to build his body to an unreasonable level. And that hair...egad it's bad. > > To each his own, but for me, Sett is about as bad as you can get in terms of turning me off. If this is the direction Riot is taking to make men "sexualized", I'm none too pleased. Rhaast is the last real man league made that's sexy in so many ways. Prove me wrong. I agree Sett looks fugly ASF.
: Where is the outrage about sett?
He isn't fine at all. The man looks fucking dirty and like he smells like a skunk on a good day. There is nothing appealing or unique at all about him. Then the fact he's a momma's boy too just makes him the most generic 80s action movie man in existence.
: WHAT ARE THOSE ?!
Those are her chanclas.
Show more

OtakuBurrito

Level 147 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion