Vlada Cut (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Overlord Mengsk,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=1bOoYhw9,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-22T17:37:04.625+0000) > > Dude, like what? In what way did I insult you? > > And dude, take a look at many of the items in League, there are quite a few that don't match up with what their component items are. > > So, I'll chalk it up to you being the blind troll here, not me. Ignorance is bliss, therefore no reason to aruge with. Away you go from this thread.
Ignorance is bliss? fucker, you don't even know what you're talking about. You know, I think I am right here, you have to be some new level of troll. Hows about you pull your head out of your ass before you get high on the fumes.
: > [{quoted}](name=Overlord Mengsk,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uuYHlAKV,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-10-22T18:46:55.412+0000) > > Hell yea! I'm with ya on that! anyone that can't take words on a screen is weak. I'm with you, it's just that people get banned by saying it and it's annoying as hell. If you can get banned by that acronym then it should be censored.
> [{quoted}](name=RootingIsFun,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uuYHlAKV,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2019-10-22T18:50:12.422+0000) > > I'm with you, it's just that people get banned by saying it and it's annoying as hell. If you can get banned by that acronym then it should be censored. ... no. No words, or acronyms need be censored. Censorship is bad, m'kay.
: > [{quoted}](name=Worst Brad Japan,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uuYHlAKV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-22T18:05:18.585+0000) > > Sorry, this is The free world, we don't do censorship here. Go live in another authoritarian country if you want censorship. Fix'd it But i'm on your side Free speech or no speech, those are the only two options.
> [{quoted}](name=Hammermancer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uuYHlAKV,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-22T18:12:20.192+0000) > > Fix'd it > > But i'm on your side > > Free speech or no speech, those are the only two options. Hell yea! I'm with ya on that! anyone that can't take words on a screen is weak.
Vlada Cut (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Overlord Mengsk,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=1bOoYhw9,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T19:38:22.933+0000) > > I take it that history wasn't your favorite subject in school. > > Personally, I'm all for keeping Triforce the way it is, there's no real need to change the icon at all, except to touch it up and make it look a bit prettier, but no need to outright change the icon at all. You just insulted someone for not knowing what Triforce's icon is supposed to mean, and yet I clearly stated the reason what it presents in the OP. Not sure if trolling or just plain blind.
Dude, like what? In what way did I insult you? And dude, take a look at many of the items in League, there are quite a few that don't match up with what their component items are. So, I'll chalk it up to you being the blind troll here, not me.
Vlada Cut (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=jovack,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=1bOoYhw9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-21T16:30:56.191+0000) > > It's nice to leave some old relics as reminders of the past. And leaving old relics as remindERs of the past means inaccurate present that we currently live in.
I take it that history wasn't your favorite subject in school. Personally, I'm all for keeping Triforce the way it is, there's no real need to change the icon at all, except to touch it up and make it look a bit prettier, but no need to outright change the icon at all.
SiG DxD (EUNE)
: edgy solo laner leaked after ionian juggernaut after senna
... Isn't Yasuo's brother dead?.. I'm gonna have to check the lore... wait... Senna was dead...
Mártir (EUW)
: Pyke was made for Autofilled Zed/Talon Mains... Senna for Autofilled ADCs
I wonder what champ is the right one for a fill main... (Vietnam flashbacks to the days where you had to call your lane)... {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
: Know Ping before you start a game
That would work for some. However, I've had games where they'll start with good ping (80-95 ms) then out of nowhere the router will drop me, or the ping will spike to (250- 300- 1000+ ms) making a match unplayable for anywhere between a moment or so to minutes at a time. And I cannot tell you which matches will be smooth sailing, and which ones will be semi smooth with some major waves (Lag spikes). Shy that, lag isn't always the fault of the player, there are times where the fault lies with Riots own servers. Anyway, interesting idea. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Imagine 90 years of this game and how many Annie, Zoe, and Cat Champ characters will be in the game to satiate the desires and fantasies of old grown adult men.
> [{quoted}](name=DBS Ronovon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=og3lxfEp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-17T19:26:16.692+0000) > > Imagine 90 years of this game and how many Annie, Zoe, and Cat Champ characters will be in the game to satiate the desires and fantasies of old grown adult men. Zoe is a celestial being, so she doesn't physically age like a mortal... and Yuumi would be dead in like... 18 to 20 years (Depending on how old she is now, I'm just being generous and not guessing)
: Lunch break w/ Baz!
League of Legends but on PlayStation 3?! (Yea, you heard me!)
: > [{quoted}](name=Overlord Mengsk,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3UA4xsoz,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-10-16T18:57:19.193+0000) > > I would rather it play like Soul Calibur... but... I'll admit that I have a Soul Calibur bias... Siegfried for life! (Low key Cervantes main) Cervantes players who are good are so annoying Realizing that there is a possibility of Kassadin being in the game blinking as much as Cervantes does is a scary thought
> [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3UA4xsoz,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-10-16T19:51:17.786+0000) > > Cervantes players who are good are so annoying > > Realizing that there is a possibility of Kassadin being in the game blinking as much as Cervantes does is a scary thought You would legit hate me then. lol, well if you play Soul Calibur 5 on PS3 and see The_Undead_Fury give me a poke and I'll fight ya. ^.^
: A fighting game with LoL characters?
I would rather it play like Soul Calibur... but... I'll admit that I have a Soul Calibur bias... Siegfried for life! (Low key Cervantes main)
DalekZec (EUNE)
: To my Arab peeps, we're getting an Arabic client
I dunno, can y'all defend the servers out there? I mean it'd be pretty wasteful to put perfectly good servers down where they'll get turned to shrapnel.
: > [{quoted}](name=Rolànt,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AE9EfUvn,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-11T15:15:44.235+0000) > > didn't happen 1v1 me. You pick Draven, I pick Rengar. I'll let you get 10 kills on me. After your 10th kill is when the match actually starts. We'll do it on SR. I'm not going to have a debate about if it happened or not. I rather show you, then we can discuss the actual problem.
Just looked at your match history, legit did not happen, only one game as Draven as far as I can tell. Nice troll attempt, but you fall short 2/10.
F0XH0UND (EUNE)
: What do we want? NEW NAUTILUS SKIN! When do we want it? NOW!
Dude chill, Riot's been giving skins to champs that haven't gotten one in a while, Naught will get his turn. Just chill and wait.
: I believe a female "Count" is a "Countess."
Yup! Man... I was gonna say something then ya took my thunder dude...
Bultz (NA)
: I really love the Count skin line, please continue it!
Count Kassadin gives me low key Raziel (Soul Reaver) vibes...
Diävolo (EUW)
: ffs no. I don't want my main to be a fucking joke. No, do it for a pussy champ like Vel'Koz. Not for a badass like Kayn or Darius etc...
Seems like the OP touched a nerve there. Care to talk about your daddy issues and how you never lived up to his expectations?
: allow exp from TFT if you're lvl 30+ only?
How about no, TFT (Team Fight Tactics) is not League proper (Summoners Rift, All Random All Mid, Rotating Game Mode). And in my honest opinion I would like the full removal and segregation of TFT from the League of Legends launcher. I'm fine with TFT existing, but I'm not fine with it being a part of the same launcher.
FLeXxZiz (NA)
: Nami Players Are Gay?
Dude... if that got to you, you need to get a thicker skin. I've been called gay for playing Karthus before, and you know what? I let it slide, it doesn't matter. Just stomp and move on, or if you have a backbone you could have always come back with, "Well then, you must be double gay for being stomped by a Nami." Boom! then proceed to stomp, and laugh your ass off.
Pyrosan (NA)
: Dominos vs Pizza hut vs Papa johns
Dude, go to a mom and pop pizza parlor, support your local businesses.
: Are stimulants considered cheating?
Dude, I've played ranked while drunk as a skunk... Not that it helped my gameplay... but it certainly made the game more fun... especially when I would troll pick.
CLG ear (NA)
: You and your clone are confronted by a loved one with a gun. How do you prove you aren't the clone?
... I would hurl a few choice insults, because even in the real world I'm an asshole, and the people that know me know that.{{sticker:sg-syndra}}
: Thanks for the comment. I am still new to drawing, only been drawing for like 2 years, so I am still learning and trying to find my own style, but your comment really mean a lot too me. Definitely as I continue to improve myself I will definitely re-draw her and have a better representation of an adult Annie. :)
If that's the result of 2 years of learning to draw, then I truly look forward to your next attempt at adult Annie. Keep up the work amigo, and don't let negative comments get ya down. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Adult Annie
I don't know where the down votes are from, but I for one dig this interpretation of an adult Annie. Many thanks for painting and sharing amigo.
MarinModru (EUNE)
: St Patrick's Day Orianna
As a man of Irish blood, I would without a doubt throw my shamrocks at that skin in a heartbeat. RIOT make this happen!.. please? with a shamrock shaped mint on top.
: Interesting argument
Fine, ya want a reason. You're not playing League proper, so no League proper experience for you.
: I wish you could get account XP from playing TFT, you can complete missions but not level up?
: @Riot Will there be a VGU for Tryndamere in 2021/2022?
If and when they do, I hope they give Waring Kingdoms Tryndamere a horse, either in his recall animation or his sprint animation.
: I've realized HN Ashe have interaction with everyone related to Far West...
Isn't Ashe an angel in a mechanical body in the High Noon lore? perhaps she doesn't have her sights on Twisted Fate... or she has bigger bounties to claim than his, so in that case why bother?
: The Logo
I'm still rather partial to the old logo, color me nostalgic.
: Spot the differences. It's happening to me A LOT when the game is loading female characters.
: The Case for High Noon Karthus (Eventually)
I still want a Battlecast Karthus legendary skin.
Juice (EUNE)
: What keeps you playing?
What keeps me playing? taking the odd long break from League to play some other games, (Warframe, Heroes of the Storm, The Secret World Legends, Evil Genius, etc...).
: > [{quoted}](name=Overlord Mengsk,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0Tu4iXmG,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-09-23T20:51:42.059+0000) > > Honestly... I'm not terribly bothered by how Riot implemented lootboxes here, (Prestige, and Gemstone skins being some nitpicks). Mainly because Riot also gives one a choice to buy most any skin you want directly. The lootboxes here are optional and have no barring on ones ability to play the game, be it Summoners Rift or ARAM. And Riot has also given the ability to earn boxes **_FOR FREE_** by earning a S- or higher on champions you own, mind you Riot did not have to do this, nor allow us to participate in the ticketed events for free. > > As for the whole argument of "THINK OF THE CHILDREN" is just you using children to bully a company to do what you want, and in my honest opinion makes you look rather weak. So, in conclusion, shut up and accept the fact that League of Legends will have lootboxes in it, and keep the damn government out of the video game industry. This game is rated teen being 13 is the minimum requirement. So no this company is specifically targeting children. With gambling mechanics. They implemented a mode called tft. It is a mode they monetized INSTANTLY. They implemented a ranked mode to get people invested in it. They did this before finishing any balance or fixing any basic bugs in the mode, that is how much these people only care about money no matter how greedy or abusive the tactics they need to use to get it are. They made the tft loot box system IMPOSSIBLE to get what you want unless you win the lottery. You can spend up to 170 before getting what you want. You think this isn't predatory? Also you're wrong about me using children to bully anyone i said vulnerable adults too. READ BETTER.
> [{quoted}](name=Glorious Teemo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0Tu4iXmG,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2019-09-24T19:45:48.109+0000) > > This game is rated teen being 13 is the minimum requirement. So no this company is specifically targeting children. With gambling mechanics. They implemented a mode called tft. It is a mode they monetized INSTANTLY. They implemented a ranked mode to get people invested in it. They did this before finishing any balance or fixing any basic bugs in the mode, that is how much these people only care about money no matter how greedy or abusive the tactics they need to use to get it are. They made the tft loot box system IMPOSSIBLE to get what you want unless you win the lottery. You can spend up to 170 before getting what you want. You think this isn't predatory? > > Also you're wrong about me using children to bully anyone i said vulnerable adults too. READ BETTER. Yes, the game is rated [T] for Teen, however ask yourself how many 11 or 12 year olds have made an account for League of Legends, I've been around the internet to know that age restrictions don't mean jack shit. As for Riot implementing Team Fight Tactics and monetizing it right off the bat is par for the course, look at any new mobile, console, or PC game that has come out in the past, lets call it 5 years, and you'll see every company has been doing it. Do I agree with it? no, I'm not a fan of locking shit behind paywalls, but that's the nature of the beast now. Yes, Team Fight Tactics is not balanced, and bugs are going to be found in any game, once more par for the course. As for Riot being greedy and abusive? First it's a business, and a business's goal is to make profit or sink. And second, no, Riot is not being abusive to the customer at all, are they threatening to delete your account if you don't buy lootboxes? Forcing your hand to click the [Buy Now] button? no, they are not. It is up to the individual to make the choice in buying, or not buying lootboxes, and if you do buy a lootbox you inherently agreed to the risk of not getting exactly what you want. Aside from that, what advantage do Little Legends give you in game? as far as I can tell (I have the free Soft Nose Molediver) they don't, they are just a cosmetic pawn to move about the board. And no, I'm not wrong you are attempting to use children (Any individual below the age of 18) to guilt trip Riot to give you what you want. Read better? Fuck off.
: > [{quoted}](name=Overlord Mengsk,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0Tu4iXmG,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-09-23T20:51:42.059+0000) > > Honestly... I'm not terribly bothered by how Riot implemented lootboxes here, (Prestige, and Gemstone skins being some nitpicks). Mainly because Riot also gives one a choice to buy most any skin you want directly. The lootboxes here are optional and have no barring on ones ability to play the game, be it Summoners Rift or ARAM. And Riot has also given the ability to earn boxes **_FOR FREE_** by earning a S- or higher on champions you own, mind you Riot did not have to do this, nor allow us to participate in the ticketed events for free. > > As for the whole argument of "THINK OF THE CHILDREN" is just you using children to bully a company to do what you want, and in my honest opinion makes you look rather weak. So, in conclusion, shut up and accept the fact that League of Legends will have lootboxes in it, and keep the damn government out of the video game industry. You dont play tft do you?
> [{quoted}](name=Glorious Teemo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0Tu4iXmG,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-09-24T17:37:14.452+0000) > > You dont play tft do you? I've played a bit when it first came out... got bronze 3 on it's ranked mode. The Little Legend I have is the free one that you earned by playing a few games at the beginning (And once more I iterate, Riot did not have to do that). And I have found that my Molediver does absolutely nothing to the game aside from give me a unique little piece to move about the board, and that being the case I have no incentive to buy any of the Little Legend eggs. So my conclusion still stands, I don't give a flying fuck that the lootboxes are there for the Little Legends, the way you get them reflects the game mode they are designed for (Random). And it is the responsibility of the parent (In the case of a minor), or individual to control how many lootboxes they purchase, if they lack that control, they should seek help, or drop TFT (Team Fight Tactics) all together. It is not up to Riot how one spends their money, and one should expect to face the consequences of mismanaging their funds on digital goods (Or physical goods). Also, do yourself a favor and check your fire!
: I'm not a Zed main, so I could be mistaken....but I'm 90% sure it's after. Even if it wasn't, you're better off waiting most of the time anyway for the shadow to get an additional Q projectile.
As a trash tier Zed player, I can confirm it is after.
Rockman (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=AramSlayer,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3E5jG4Xa,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-22T22:09:12.486+0000) > > High noon ashe. > i think for the 1st time in 10 years i have not been excited for a ashe skin. > not her MO > She is not a gun wielder. I'd laugh if she was dressed like a native american
> [{quoted}](name=Rockman,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3E5jG4Xa,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-22T22:15:34.809+0000) > > I'd laugh if she was dressed like a native american I'd think it was pretty cool, (I've been told I have Native American ancestry).
: Loot boxes are morally wrong and any company who implements them are sadists who enjoy abusing kids.
Honestly... I'm not terribly bothered by how Riot implemented lootboxes here, (Prestige, and Gemstone skins being some nitpicks). Mainly because Riot also gives one a choice to buy most any skin you want directly. The lootboxes here are optional and have no barring on ones ability to play the game, be it Summoners Rift or ARAM. And Riot has also given the ability to earn boxes **_FOR FREE_** by earning a S- or higher on champions you own, mind you Riot did not have to do this, nor allow us to participate in the ticketed events for free. As for the whole argument of "THINK OF THE CHILDREN" is just you using children to bully a company to do what you want, and in my honest opinion makes you look rather weak. So, in conclusion, shut up and accept the fact that League of Legends will have lootboxes in it, and keep the damn government out of the video game industry.
: The time to drink is NOW
As an alcoholic, I wholly agree! Give Gragas and Ornn some Oktoberfest skins! Or some sort of drinkin' skin... please...
: at least challenge yourself with songs from this decade, no? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzsMGm9m-kE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd6yXx5ytyI https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnjZqQhZYiY now we're future casting million dollar babies all of these, their parents can be proud.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OEjzxMit,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-23T01:16:13.351+0000) > > at least challenge yourself with songs from this decade, no? > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzsMGm9m-kE > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd6yXx5ytyI > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnjZqQhZYiY > > now we're future casting > million dollar babies all of these, their parents can be proud. This decade of music is utter trash. Only exception is lesser known stuff, and Gothic Country.
: I mean, have you ever played **The Force Unleashed**? _"Uh... my character is this kid who um, Darth Vader finds in a planet or something and he like kills his father/mentor and takes him as his apprentice cause **HE'S VERY POWERFUL** so Darth Vader trains him but then he grows older and he meets this girl and then he becomes a good guy and he can like move star destroyer with the Force and like uh... he's a real hero and dies but he creates the rebellion from the original movies yes"_
I rather liked Force Unleashed... and yea you're right Star Killer does suffer from OC syndrome...
: can we put some shorts on this lizard
Nah dude, all the other champs should follow Neeko's example and run around ass naked! EQUALITY FOR ALL!
: Riot: Add SMS-based 2-Factor Authetication to all instances of logging in to League of Legends
This reminds me to change my password from "Password12345" to something better....
: > [{quoted}](name=Overlord Mengsk,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fhF9T8EE,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-09-09T19:15:01.528+0000) > > I would argue that it is forced political correctness. In all honestly, I have every right to call someone a fa__ot, a ni__er, etc... all it does is show my ignorance as a person. And same could be said for in game chat, if I call someone whatever the growing list of -ists terms, that it again shows my ignorance, and shouldn't be punished with a ban. As in the real world, calling someone a name, a slur, a whatever, won't have the police forcing a gag in my mouth or jamming me into solitary (Effectively the same as banning). If you're at your job and you call someone the n-word, you're gonna get fired. Same thing here. Saying slurs at people isn't illegal but there are consequences for it.
> [{quoted}](name=Jhins Girlfriend,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fhF9T8EE,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-09-11T03:19:58.453+0000) > > If you're at your job and you call someone the n-word, you're gonna get fired. Same thing here. Saying slurs at people isn't illegal but there are consequences for it. Perhaps, depends on where you work. Aside from that, League isn't a place of occupation, and I would argue is a public space.
: i don't know how to moderate my anger anymore.
Instead of being nice, be like me, and true neutral.
: >What is "Hate Speech"? Nothing like FORCED political correctness on young minds That's not what hate speech is at all. Saying that you can't use racial slurs or other blatantly racist, sexist, or homophobic language is not forced political correctness.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fhF9T8EE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-09T01:27:32.561+0000) > > That's not what hate speech is at all. Saying that you can't use racial slurs or other blatantly racist, sexist, or homophobic language is not forced political correctness. I would argue that it is forced political correctness. In all honestly, I have every right to call someone a fa__ot, a ni__er, etc... all it does is show my ignorance as a person. And same could be said for in game chat, if I call someone whatever the growing list of -ists terms, that it again shows my ignorance, and shouldn't be punished with a ban. As in the real world, calling someone a name, a slur, a whatever, won't have the police forcing a gag in my mouth or jamming me into solitary (Effectively the same as banning).
: why do you people have to ruin everything by giving cute things big bazongazookas
> [{quoted}](name=Rin Kaenbyou,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IeoeWQKY,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-09T11:44:57.613+0000) > > why do you people have to ruin everything by giving cute things big bazongazookas Explain to me how adding decently sized breasts "ruins" anything? Stop being a prude, and pike off.
: and I got barbarian
Paladin, suits me just fine... Now I'm off to make a suicide play.
Trias000 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=True Garen,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=bgsn3YIK,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-01T02:47:17.696+0000) > > Are you serious? Seriously serious.
Show more

Overlord Mengsk

Level 156 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion