: when yuumi support does more damage than the other 4 on your team TOGETHER
Are people just now realizing how much damage AP Yuumi does? She's always done really good damage, especially with that ult, that thing fucking hurts. It just doesn't shine often because she relies on the positioning of her teammate in order to get off a good ult or a couple of good Qs. Either way expect her to be gutted after World's because she's a rather passive champion who does decently well against aggression.
: On the other hand, he gives her hope because she knows he's coming for her, and he never stopped trying no matter how many times he failed. Giving up would be the true betrayal, as right now she genuinely believes he's still trying his best.
> [{quoted}](name=Frontline Fury,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=0OP9IeVY,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-13T14:53:12.993+0000) > > On the other hand, he gives her hope because she knows he's coming for her, and he never stopped trying no matter how many times he failed. Giving up would be the true betrayal, as right now she genuinely believes he's still trying his best. I thought she wanted Lucian to give up coming after her because she would rather he be alive and safe and not risk suffering as she does?
: If this is accurate, not only is a bad missed information...but also that would be that Karma is even more gutted than we thought...sad :(
> [{quoted}](name=RebeccaUCuber,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=an3GETfO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-01T01:21:08.165+0000) > > If this is accurate, not only is a bad missed information...but also that would be that Karma is even more gutted than we thought...sad :( Right now I don't know if its *actually* nerfed or if the tooltip simply is just incorrect, either the info in the patch notes is incorrect or the tooltip is wrong.
Rioter Comments
FSRER (EUNE)
: Why do I get a feeling they are nerfing Karma because of her toplane presence? She is a very strong pick for Toplane that hard counters most duelists and since they want Riven to be op again and Karma is a champion that can beat her, she is getting nerfed.
> [{quoted}](name=FSRER,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cRhsm6VL,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-14T06:06:27.576+0000) > > Why do I get a feeling they are nerfing Karma because of her toplane presence? She is a very strong pick for Toplane that hard counters most duelists and since they want Riven to be op again and Karma is a champion that can beat her, she is getting nerfed. Why are we nerfing her AP Ratio if we're trying to kill her toplane power then? Doesn't top Karma not build ap (at least that much) in the first place? If anything they would probably buff her ratios and nerf her bases if top lane is a problem while Mid Karma seems somewhat playable for once.
Sukishoo (NA)
: Arcade 2019! Caitlyn, Kai'sa, Yasuo and Qiyana
What is that color palette on Yasuo's skin????
: Why she is so disgusted by getting someone elses blood on her though lol
> [{quoted}](name=JhonTeemon,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ExvRXWlv,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-11T19:23:10.562+0000) > > Why she is so disgusted by getting someone elses blood on her though lol Gonna ruin her Gucci dress, ugh!
: > [{quoted}](name=OverpoweredSoap,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=X53OfTWr,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2018-12-02T16:35:59.943+0000) > > Okay, lets be fair if you're throwing out 3 ults at once against a Yasuo who wasn't thrown out his Windwall yet what else do you expect to happen. > > He's still a frustratingly designed champion though ugh. i knew someone was gonna say some comment like this "get gud bro". its called a teamfight and if i see a yas low and i have my ult im going all in
> [{quoted}](name=Nanolathe11,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=X53OfTWr,comment-id=0008000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-05T06:25:23.020+0000) > > i knew someone was gonna say some comment like this "get gud bro". its called a teamfight and if i see a yas low and i have my ult im going all in That's not what I said but ok.
: > [{quoted}](name=Trontie,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=X53OfTWr,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-12-01T22:01:03.413+0000) > > The best part is that {{champion:157}} didn’t exist yet lemme block 3 ults with my 15 sec cd windwall
> [{quoted}](name=Nanolathe11,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=X53OfTWr,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2018-12-02T01:21:17.419+0000) > > lemme block 3 ults with my 15 sec cd windwall Okay, lets be fair if you're throwing out 3 ults at once against a Yasuo who wasn't thrown out his Windwall yet what else do you expect to happen. He's still a frustratingly designed champion though ugh.
Moody P (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=OverpoweredSoap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yEcvdj02,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-11-25T03:20:43.418+0000) > > I don't want to make you wait any longer. > > You're wrong. no it's gotta be a thread mate, not a response >:[
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yEcvdj02,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2018-11-25T03:26:39.555+0000) > > no it's gotta be a thread mate, not a response >:[ But... im too lazy...
Moody P (NA)
: Waiting for the daily thread from Karma mains to tell me that everyone else is wrong
: i can already see janna/lulu shielding themselfs instead of adc
> [{quoted}](name=Step Sis Lux,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4T5R5shN,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-10-24T00:32:47.895+0000) > > i can already see janna/lulu shielding themselfs instead of adc Lulu early game with this + her passive and any other aery runes is going to hurt like a bitch early game though.
: Karma Gameplay Change Preview
So no new changes to her W on enemy cast? That's rather disappointing (although I'll be honest I like her current W more than most people), because it forces her to be aggressive with little reward unless you're buffing Mantra Q A LOT more. Even then buffing Mantra Q's front loaded damage seems risky because it honestly already does a lot if she gets ahead and (depending on the numbers) the changes to her passive you're making seem enable her to do that more. Although, current mid-lane Mantra Q Karma does that currently and it does honestly hurt, just not late game. Buffing Mantra Q late game for AP Karma is good though, she really struggles in that part of the game, thank you. Changes to her passive are honestly good imo, technically keeps the passive that others liked while putting limitations on it. Her current passive makes her shoot out Mantra way too often even if its what makes her strong, its also whats make her an issue with balance. Personally upset that you seem to favor shield sharing aspect of her kit (as you said in a different comment) although I can understand why as its current Karma's most defining feature even compared to how much shield bombing defined old Karma. No major changes to Mantra E is fine, its probably her most iconic ability with her current kit. The thing I'm mostly upset with though is, again, no change to enemy cast W. I know you guys said you tried changing it but couldn't find something you liked. Err W still forces her into a weird battlemage style, that her only damage spell doesn't really support unless she Mantra Q's. This doesn't seem to solve the problem that Karma has an issue of identity at the core of her playstyle, even if you guys have her a new thematic identity with her W. Karma still has the issues of not knowing what she wants to be, her Q cries poke mage, her W cries battlemage, and her E is a supportive ability that supports either playstyle. I don't want to seem ungrateful but these changes seem to favor support Karma (the role she's been stronger in, although I do like that she is becoming less of a shield bot as a support thank you). Mid-lane Karma didn't really get anything new besides buffing her Mantra Q, which is something that could be done without a rework. The utility of her new ally W cast won't really help her that much because she wants to use it to line up Mantra Q or lock down enemies with W. I will have to see how it plays out and will reserve my final judgment when she comes out on the PBE later though. That being said, thank you for taking your time to work on Karma. I know you are passionate on your work on herr, and that the community feels the same way so we can be rather difficult to work with. Seriously, thank you.
: I don't disagree really. Jinx is just a well-rounded likeable enough character for it in imo. I think the rest of the crew could of been replaced no problem, but I'm not complaining. {{champion:157}} = {{champion:164}} {{champion:54}} = {{champion:223}} {{champion:37}} = {{champion:43}} ( I'm glad they didn't put Karma in THAT outfit tho lmao) {{champion:115}} = {{champion:74}} Kayn I guess could been swapped out for any other generic assassin.
> [{quoted}](name=Sexy Jack Rabbit,realm=OCE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=8AjJPQzK,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-09-11T01:15:58.682+0000) > > I don't disagree really. Jinx is just a well-rounded likeable enough character for it in imo. > > I think the rest of the crew could of been replaced no problem, but I'm not complaining. > > {{champion:157}} = {{champion:164}} > > {{champion:54}} = {{champion:223}} > > {{champion:37}} = {{champion:43}} ( I'm glad they didn't put Karma in THAT outfit tho lmao) > > {{champion:115}} = {{champion:74}} > > Kayn I guess could been swapped out for any other generic assassin. It probably would have looked better on Karma though her animations, although still meh, aren't as dated as Sona's which make Sona's skin look worse.
Zyreck (NA)
: Riot - Can you please take another look at the new Sona skin before releasing it?
There's just too much going on and her model looks clunky is the issue. Too much visual noise going on while also being on an old model rig (her animations did not get updated with her "VU") do not mix very well. Personally do not like the blue pieces, the gold ring around her is fine but the blue pieces are too much.
: What's the balance philosophy behind not being able to flash out of hyper mobile Leblanc's Chain?
I really don't understand why they didn't rework this ability when the reworked her. Outside of all her abilities it is the one that sticks out the most. It doesn't make sense for her to have it in her kit balance or thematic wise. Its hard to dodge because she can just W>Q>R>E and unless you have flash or supreme mobility coupled with a pretty good reaction time, you're going to get hit and explode. Her E needs to be changed if she ever gets updated again, and while I find reverted LeBlanc (technically OG LB) fun, reworked LeBlanc was healthier for the game overall even if it felt clunky for her to wait for the damage from her passive.
NemesisCx (EUNE)
: Swain -The Noxian Grand General Fanart
: but janna is needlessly sexual for no reason, why is she wearing underwear and a bra? theres no reason except for it to be sexy
> [{quoted}](name=AugustHeatHaze,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=OAMYEnJl,comment-id=00180001,timestamp=2018-08-19T02:28:01.681+0000) > > but janna is needlessly sexual for no reason, why is she wearing underwear and a bra? theres no reason except for it to be sexy lmao, I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote this. She does actually look really nude actually, guess I thought she was more covered up or something. She can look perfect without having to show her entire body off, though I don't think showing off her entire body is a _bad_ thing (most gods and goddesses are shown naked when depicted iirc) it doesn't really work for Janna.
: List of champions that have gone over 1,000 days without a new skin.
Hazmat Heimer is that old??? What.... It honestly feels like that skin came out yesterday for me lmao
: Lissandra Really Needs a Buff
The only thing that truly annoys me about Lissandra is that her E CD feels absolutely atrocious for how telegraphed it is. I'd rather they buff the CD a little bit than anything else before she gets her new passive.
: When Janna gets visually updated I want her to stay "sexualized," hear me out
That's not really being sexualized though, I think? Being sexualized is when a character is needlessly sexual for no reason or it just doesn't mesh with their lore or personality (iirc). Janna's kinda of makes sense because a goddess, so her being beautiful and perfect like makes sense since most gods who are worshiped are expected to be so or are depicted as such. At least it makes sense with her current lore.
LEAFERA (EUNE)
: Adding CC when reworking a champion is became a default for Riot
To be fair, if a champion doesn't have CC in their kit before they were reworked they probably needed it. CC is important because it gives you some use if you're behind, otherwise once you get behind on champions without CC they tend to cease to exist. I'm not saying every champion needs Nunu rework levels of CC when they get updated, but champions who have piss poor CC or none at all in their kits tend to be more difficult to balance because they have to make up for it by being either extremely mobile or extremely bursty (or both depending on certain circumstances etc: {{champion:55}} )
: As a mid laner, I tilt against Leblanc. She is very broken :)
> [{quoted}](name=O for Orianna,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mEoMFkFE,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-08-12T18:10:47.247+0000) > > As a mid laner, I tilt against Leblanc. She is very broken :) Remember when she use to have a silence? Fun.
: Ah, so each of his knees are going to shoot out one of those Guy Fawkes masks.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Dienekes,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=vRyYLQqJ,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-07-31T19:20:35.224+0000) > > Ah, so each of his knees are going to shoot out one of those Guy Fawkes masks. Close, it will be a mask of Guy Fieri.
: > [{quoted}](name=OverpoweredSoap,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=cPEb6Wzv,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-30T17:09:40.328+0000) > > That's why she's getting reworked by someone who played Karma before and after her rework. I hope they bring her fans back
> [{quoted}](name=Hexs Fortune,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=cPEb6Wzv,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-30T17:16:28.174+0000) > > I hope they bring her fans back iirc its only a GU so most likely no visual changes (besides new ability or two of course). Would at least be nice to have them on her traditional skin though, and maybe update her release skins because those are pretty awful imo.
: too bad that she's crap and identity-less in-game
> [{quoted}](name=ZackTheWaffleMan,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=cPEb6Wzv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-30T16:26:21.119+0000) > > too bad that she's crap and identity-less in-game That's why she's getting reworked by someone who played Karma before and after her rework.
: To put things in perspective, Zoe is a nightmare in balance.
I'm going to post this because I'm too lazy to write out an entire essay about Zoe again but: TL;DR: Zoe's kit has a weird 50/50 synergy with itself that makes her difficult to balance. > [{quoted}](name=OverpoweredSoap,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VOcVuldr,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-24T06:55:09.468+0000) > > Zoe is just fucking weird. > > Her passive is basically Lich bane. > > Q is suppose to be her main damage spell that is able to nuke people, but playing against it doesn't feel fair (its also super fucking frustrating) so Riot kind of wants to keep it undertuned or its basically broken. > > W is an ability that really punishes the enemy players for using their SS while also giving her damage for using summoner spells with no cooldown while not having to aim it, while also giving her a MS boost. Also RNG drops from certain minions, which is... weird because SS and item abilities can completely change a lot of match ups. The W damage is either barely noticeable or too much because she doesn't have to aim it and the movementspeed boost lets her get into a position to damage you with it. > > E has aspects of counterplay to it, but also feels forgiving because of the lingering zoning hitbox it leave behind if she misses. It also deals **true damage** for some reason when someone pops the sleep... Which is weird... > > R exists as a way to let Zoe land her (and do more damage with) Q and E easier. > > Two things happen with Zoe. > > Either her Q does an absurd amount of damage and she's basically Old Nidalee without a reliable escape or her Q doesn't do enough damage and she's kinda there with some pick potential with E. > > And if her Q doesn't do enough damage they put damage into her W, which makes her hard to deal with (also technically hard for her to control and point her damage at enemies I guess) because she gets free damage from using summoner spells, while gaining a lot of MS and also giving her a bunch of RNG from balloon minion drops. > > My goal here isn't to just state her kit or call her overpowered but to clarify her kit is incredibly hard to balance by design because her damage comes in either Q (which to be useful has to absolutely chunk people from far away) or her W (which gives her a bunch of shit depending on the SS, the MS and can be unreliable because RNG and auto targeted damage). > > Like half her kit calls her to be this kind of auto attack spellweaver who wants to throw autos in between every ability, to take SS from enemies and use that to gain an advantage while being in their face and the other half calls her to be an artillery mage who oneshots people from afar. > > Zoe's kit is this weird mix between long range poke/burst and battle mage and it causes her to be a big balance issue because the two playstyles don't mix together very well. > > I'm sorry for the big wall of text and also if it doesn't make sense (because I'm writing this at like 12:00 AM) but those are my thoughts on Zoe.
: You Don't Need to Worry About Hyper-mobility if You Have Point-and-Click
Well they move so fast and I'm so bad that I can't click on them in time before they get away.
: Why is Akali's VO so short and lacking compared to other VGU's?
Her voice as well seems a little... off? to me. The way she says other champions' names reminds me of Katarina's old VO, lol.
TehNACHO (NA)
: What's wrong with Thresh?
> [{quoted}](name=TehNACHO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dZ7AwKlM,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-16T16:52:02.680+0000) > > What's wrong with Thresh? He was way too strong when he was first released and had way too much in his kit and took a while to balance out. iirc it took a few seasons to balance him out too, he crowded out every other support because his only weakness was a lack of sustain, he had good damage (in a time where supports didn't really do that much damage unless they built it and they couldn't because they had less gold and worse itemization) great CC, great engage, great disengage and was tanky enough. He had pretty much everything except, like I said earlier, sustain. Not to mention his Lantern which is incredibly strong as it offers a unique way of engage and disengaging a fight that pretty much no one else can do. He did too much at once while generally not being that weak at anything. He was a generalist that was great at everything instead of okay at everything. Thresh generally isn't a problem anymore but that's because of him having to get changed constantly and other supports actually getting more gold income as well as getting new items as well as the introduction of new supports. He wasn't that much of an issue for long (like obviously not as long as {{champion:40}}'s been an issue) but he had a very overloaded kit that constantly needed changes over the course of a year or two (at least if I remember how long he needed nerfing correctly). EDIT: Changed some wording so I wasn't exaggerating how long he was strong.
: Why rework nidalee when you just brought her back as zoe
Old Nidalee was a problem because of her (reliable) mobility, poke that could one shot you, good burst damage when she engaged and a huge heal. While Zoe is also a balance issue, its more than just her ability to chunk you with her E>Q>R combo (which most mages can blow someone up if they throw their entire kit at someone) and then frequency she can do it.
Terozu (NA)
: Twinks are thin and delicate, he's ripped.
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=pfjPPWtF,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-26T00:54:45.350+0000) > > Twinks are thin and delicate, he's ripped. Twunk then?
: I liked the Alien invader approach to things better as well. I am torn, is not that I dislike this updated lore, is more that I feel like everything is being tied to the void needlessly (watchers and now darkin)
> [{quoted}](name=DeadUnborn,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=OvBv2T7j,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-25T15:56:41.853+0000) > > I liked the Alien invader approach to things better as well. I am torn, is not that I dislike this updated lore, is more that I feel like everything is being tied to the void needlessly (watchers and now darkin) It seems they may start tying the void to everything because they want everyone to combine together and take it out if LoL's lore ever actually reaches to that length. Pure speculation on my behalf though, and I'm saying I like it or not.
: Why is Nullifying Orb only effective vs magic damage?
Its designed to give champions who have a weak laning phase in mid lane to be able to lane or reward them for going in early on which usually isn't their strong point in the game. It doesn't block all damage because there would be kind of little to no reason not to take it if it blocked both types of damage (though not at both at once, like you suggested).
: Daily thread on why Zoe is still in the game
Zoe is just fucking weird. Her passive is basically Lich bane. Q is suppose to be her main damage spell that is able to nuke people, but playing against it doesn't feel fair (its also super fucking frustrating) so Riot kind of wants to keep it undertuned or its basically broken. W is an ability that really punishes the enemy players for using their SS while also giving her damage for using summoner spells with no cooldown while not having to aim it, while also giving her a MS boost. Also RNG drops from certain minions, which is... weird because SS and item abilities can completely change a lot of match ups. The W damage is either barely noticeable or too much because she doesn't have to aim it and the movementspeed boost lets her get into a position to damage you with it. E has aspects of counterplay to it, but also feels forgiving because of the lingering zoning hitbox it leave behind if she misses. It also deals **true damage** for some reason when someone pops the sleep... Which is weird... R exists as a way to let Zoe land her (and do more damage with) Q and E easier. Two things happen with Zoe. Either her Q does an absurd amount of damage and she's basically Old Nidalee without a reliable escape or her Q doesn't do enough damage and she's kinda there with some pick potential with E. And if her Q doesn't do enough damage they put damage into her W, which makes her hard to deal with (also technically hard for her to control and point her damage at enemies I guess) because she gets free damage from using summoner spells, while gaining a lot of MS and also giving her a bunch of RNG from balloon minion drops. My goal here isn't to just state her kit or call her overpowered but to clarify her kit is incredibly hard to balance by design because her damage comes in either Q (which to be useful has to absolutely chunk people from far away) or her W (which gives her a bunch of shit depending on the SS, the MS and can be unreliable because RNG and auto targeted damage). Like half her kit calls her to be this kind of auto attack spellweaver who wants to throw autos in between every ability, to take SS from enemies and use that to gain an advantage while being in their face and the other half calls her to be an artillery mage who oneshots people from afar. Zoe's kit is this weird mix between long range poke/burst and battle mage and it causes her to be a big balance issue because the two playstyles don't mix together very well. I'm sorry for the big wall of text and also if it doesn't make sense (because I'm writing this at like 12:00 AM) but those are my thoughts on Zoe.
: what
> [{quoted}](name=ZackTheWaffleMan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4EwUrnoU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-23T01:40:53.987+0000) > > what WhenNasusWithersButGarenQ'd
: I'd rather {{summoner:21}} be buffed at this point. Increase its duration to match that of Ignite. Ignite will still eat through it, but at least with an increased duration it will block more than a third of the damage it deals.
> [{quoted}](name=PopcornBunni,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=g3apiYaM,comment-id=0020,timestamp=2018-06-22T14:42:18.886+0000) > > I'd rather {{summoner:21}} be buffed at this point. Increase its duration to match that of Ignite. Ignite will still eat through it, but at least with an increased duration it will block more than a third of the damage it deals. The problem with buffing barrier is that barrier becomes an issue on already safe champions that can abuse the extra safety it gives them. Ex: {{champion:61}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:99}} solo{{champion:117}} etc...
: It was buffed because everyone complained about passive laning so now people actually duel more.
> [{quoted}](name=HaIlMonitor,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=g3apiYaM,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2018-06-22T02:38:04.351+0000) > > It was buffed because everyone complained about passive laning so now people actually duel more. With it being so strong currently, couldn't just make people afraid to fight now because they know they'll eat a bunch of true damage?
koshkyra (NA)
: Either fully push Karma into support, or fully push her into mage.
Karma was always intended to be both a midlaner and a support. Problem is that her passive gives her mantra up so often and that her E is so overloaded that Support Karma tends to be better because she can shield and haste an entire team constantly. Her rework is generic as fuck and is basically "Baby's first rework".
: AKALI ICON on pbe?
Kinda looks like Silverfang Akali https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/9/9c/Akali_SilverfangSkin.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20180530064436
: > [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=MexEu76s,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-06-20T16:16:59.652+0000) > > We've seen Janna and Lulu dip noticeably in power, with Karma and Ori also affected but less so. Haven't seen much impact on healing supports, suggesting the shield duration nerfs were the more significant part. Haven't seen much adaptation of builds yet, though very possible that even at the nerfed values heal/shield items are still consistently the correct choice over AP. Really? Karma being affected less so? Are you guys really that out of touch with your game? Karma has the 2nd worst wrinrate as a support and the worst winrate in mid-lane. What are you talking about Meddler? This actually affected Karma and Orianna more than Lulu and Janna put together.
> [{quoted}](name=Deathfall,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=MexEu76s,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-20T16:42:09.556+0000) > > Really? Karma being affected less so? Are you guys really that out of touch with your game? Karma has the 2nd worst wrinrate as a support and the worst winrate in mid-lane. What are you talking about Meddler? This actually affected Karma and Orianna more than Lulu and Janna put together. She's been affected less so because she was already in a worse spot compared to the other two.
remakoro (EUNE)
: MF isnt support and never was. She was very niche counter due to particular champion being too overtuned in particular meta. Considering her support is outright silly.
> [{quoted}](name=remakoro,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UeiqQfqs,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-06-20T19:09:26.216+0000) > > MF isnt support and never was. She was very niche counter due to particular champion being too overtuned in particular meta. Considering her support is outright silly. Ok, then Karma is the worst support in Korean Plat+ if we're not taking MF support in account.
remakoro (EUNE)
: Im missing something Who is worst support if karma is only second worst? What so terrible happened to Lulu?
> [{quoted}](name=remakoro,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UeiqQfqs,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-06-20T18:54:57.753+0000) > > Im missing something > Who is worst support if karma is only second worst? > What so terrible happened to Lulu? If we're going by op.gg the other support that's worse than her is support MF. League of graphs (winrate wise) has her at 3rd worse above Shen and Tahm Kench Support.
: Karma Worst Midlane and 2nd Worst Support
When it takes you 3 years to buff a champion to viability after a rework that should be a sign of either an EXTREMELY weak or badly designed kit.
CytheGuy (NA)
: Can we really call his face an improvement though? Literally the first and only thing I can think of when I look at new Aatrox's face is the Mouth of Sauron from LotR https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/lotr/images/0/0c/The_Mouth_of_Sauron.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140517015618 https://i.ytimg.com/vi/To_RJ_mPNqM/maxresdefault.jpg https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-b40fe868eda8096e891f65ee60bdb03e-c Images for the unfamiliar
> [{quoted}](name=CytheGuy,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=GjEkGyct,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-06-20T04:40:53.080+0000) > > Can we really call his face an improvement though? Literally the first and only thing I can think of when I look at new Aatrox's face is the Mouth of Sauron from LotR > https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/lotr/images/0/0c/The_Mouth_of_Sauron.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140517015618 > https://i.ytimg.com/vi/To_RJ_mPNqM/maxresdefault.jpg > https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-b40fe868eda8096e891f65ee60bdb03e-c > > Images for the unfamiliar I mean, his mouth was pretty much like that before, it just wasn't open.
: During testing, riot said that windwall perma-deleted Shaco in one of their games.
> [{quoted}](name=Linna Excel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PllQoO3k,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-06-18T18:59:53.210+0000) > > During testing, riot said that windwall perma-deleted Shaco in one of their games. This is the only buff I would allow for Yasuo.
: garens new legendary is better than mf's ultimate skin. change my mind.
He looks a lot better in game than I thought he would. Pictures really don't do either of the new skins justice, they look amazing in game. GGMF was disappointing, and feels a lot less polished than these legendary skins.
remakoro (EUNE)
: I actually would like to see how riot will turn karma into riven. That might be hard even for them.
> [{quoted}](name=remakoro,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=r0Imejc4,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-06-13T23:25:14.232+0000) > > I actually would like to see how riot will turn karma into riven. > That might be hard even for them. Karma's new passive: Name changed from_ Gathering Fire_ to _Gathering Salt_ Each time Karma casts an ability she may dash in any direction she chooses.
: ask your self this...... {{champion:266}} do you really want a rework...... {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
> [{quoted}](name=Moonstride,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=r0Imejc4,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-13T23:17:14.649+0000) > > ask your self this...... {{champion:266}} do you really want a rework...... > {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} Sorry Brah, the Karma rework invented the sub-par disappointing rework.
: Modernizing a champion's kit but keeping a similar play style like they did with Irelia or GP is one thing. Turning it into something that isn't even REMOTELY similar to the original champion is just alienating the player base and completely indefensible. They basically deleted an old champion from the game and added a new one that looks similar.
> [{quoted}](name=Scuffproof,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qHAKup56,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-06-13T15:38:22.924+0000) > > Modernizing a champion's kit but keeping a similar play style like they did with Irelia or GP is one thing. Turning it into something that isn't even REMOTELY similar to the original champion is just alienating the player base and completely indefensible. > > They basically deleted an old champion from the game and added a new one that looks similar. A lot of the time this tends to happen with champions that aren't very popular. I'm not saying its always 100% true but have some examples: {{champion:43}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:3}} (kind of)
Show more

OverpoweredSoap

Level 148 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion