: just gona link to [this](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/tqsdQhOA-scarras-thoughts-on-certainlyts-champions) whenever someone trashes him
And people trash him for good reason. CertainlyT is a good designer. He creates very unique abilities. The problem is that an immensely large majority of champions cannot keep up with his overloaded kits and it becomes frustrating to play against those champs and a nightmare to balance. I dislike most of the champions he's designed as well, but I don't necessarily think they're OP. If every single champion was designed by CertainlyT, it'd be great. But as it stands right now we get his super unique annoying af kits, and then have really lacking ones that just can't compete.
: "Oh Darius is only winning because people want MUH EDGELORD! I'm so upset Garen won't win!"
For me it was just whoever I disliked less. Same with Yasuo and Riven.
FeeNeeX (EUNE)
: I Believe After This its Only Fair To Ask for a Diana VS Leona Event
I wouldn't mind. I would like it much more than Riven and Yasuo
remakoro (EUNE)
: I keep forgetting that people actually became dumb enough so they wont see your point unless you stick it in their faces so hard it goes out of their asses. >If you gonna remove minion collision for movement then it also should be removed for skillshot cuz otherwise many champions would become absolutely fucking useless while others would recieve major buff. I dont know how this is "not presented my point"
Reading comprehension is an important skill that you are currently not expressing.
remakoro (EUNE)
: "Minion Collision" I was pretty sure you are talking about interactions between minions and players. Mainly those movement based. Cuz thats exactly what it sounds like. And you asked about "goal" of it. And i explained one of the reasons for its existence and got downvoted btw -_- *Sigh*
You got downvoted because you initially presented your point in the worst way possible - namely presenting no point at all and insulting people.
: Kindred E, Mounting Dread and Windwall-type Interactions
Yeah it's weird but Riot considers Kindred to be mostly Lamb and not Wolf. I'd say for the W, wolf is more like an untargetable pet that moves around and does damage. He becomes a projectile for the E, which is odd. Kindred just needs a larger rework tbh. I want to actually be able to play as wolf. Also can someone explain why Irelia's ult can go through the windwall?
co Tamer (NA)
: Can you guys remove champion shards from hextech chest now that level up rewards is in the game?
> most players that get these rewards already have all if not most of the champs Source?
Ghazter (NA)
: Uhh, thanks for the quote?
> [{quoted}](name=Ghazter,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kJZK1c4y,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-12T00:25:42.621+0000) > > What on earth are you getting at?
Ghazter (NA)
: What on earth are you getting at? I don't want an Alistar sitting around, engaging my team, getting his team a quad, and then leaving with 1/4 hp and having ALL OF IT BACK in 10 seconds. It's not healthy for CC heavy tanks to have that much regen; that means they can continue engaging while my team can't regen fast enough to keep a fair fight.
> [{quoted}](name=Ghazter,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kJZK1c4y,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-11T21:19:58.330+0000) > Minion waves are tiny and shared by a lot of people. If you're lifestealing your whole hp bar back from 1 wave then your team is probably already at their inhibitor at least. _ > [{quoted}](name=Silverjust,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kJZK1c4y,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-11T22:00:21.627+0000) > > so if there was an item that gave tanks decent sustain and was gated by minions, you would be fine with it?
P00PD1CK (EUW)
: Why are there so few AP bruisers? So champs who build some damage items then go tank.
{{champion:245}} Once upon a time And also {{champion:84}} sometimes
: @Riot: Just because reception to custom announcers is mixed does not mean you shouldn't do more
I can guarantee that I will not be throwing my wallet if there were a Kled or Draven announcer LOL. I wouldn't mind if Riot implemented them tho. The only one I had to disable without question was the Phreak/Kobe one. But I definitely would go for Zyra {{champion:143}} or Elise {{champion:60}} or Eve {{champion:28}} announcers.
: "4 Fun" smurfing needs to be Perma-Bannable.
This sounds like it has to do with the player being toxic rather than them being a smurf. Also, there have been incidences where a player's main account was banned as well because of his behavior on another account.
Kazo Kurosu (EUNE)
: So, what's up with Du Couteau family anyway.
I still pretty sure Elise {{champion:60}} killed papa du couteau. For whatever reason, that story spelled his name wrong but there were quite a few references that identified him as Marcus.
Naymlyss (NA)
: No, because the servers w ent down lp gains were cut in half and losses removed. This is called their loss prevention system.
Damn. I wish I didn't play then. Waste of time. Is lost prevented shown on the profile? I don't see it on the match history of the losing team.
Rioter Comments
: yes I know, but I recorded these before I realized that and was not about to break my neck to make more videos.
That's quite unfortunate you didn't know beforehand in 2018 :P
: > [{quoted}](name=P0IS0N IVY,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hqigvpHV,comment-id=0000000500000000,timestamp=2018-05-30T04:26:08.333+0000) > > ...ok your terrible grammar aside, why did you claim that people who like ARURF should just go play ARAM then??? My grammar is fine, you get my meaning. Did I claim people should play ARAM? I know more people like URF better than AR URF. Why? AR URF is a worse version of URF. Why don’t you argue that summoners rift should be AR too, and then pretend people would like it more than regular 5v5 summoners rift? Because that idea sucks, that’s why. Why didn’t RIOT already do that anyway? Because the regular game mode sucks, and making it a random pick would also suck but even worse. Let’s not forget that URF games are typically faster than normals/ranked 5v5, right? That’s the only reason they can get away with making URF random, and wouldn’t dare kill their game by making a new mode called ALL RANDOM NORMALS 5v5 summoners rift. Game would be dead if they forced everyone to play that way, and no one would play long random games as a mode. Think about it. I’m claiming that AR is a crap idea.
> [{quoted}](name=DBS Ronovon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hqigvpHV,comment-id=00000005000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-30T07:31:59.983+0000) > > My grammar is fine, you get my meaning. Did I claim people should play ARAM? > > I know more people like URF better than AR URF. Why? AR URF is a worse version of URF. > > Why don’t you argue that summoners rift should be AR too, and then pretend people would like it more than regular 5v5 summoners rift? > Because that idea sucks, that’s why. Why didn’t RIOT already do that anyway? > > Because the regular game mode sucks, and making it a random pick would also suck but even worse. Let’s not forget that URF games are typically faster than normals/ranked 5v5, right? > That’s the only reason they can get away with making URF random, and wouldn’t dare kill their game by making a new mode called ALL RANDOM NORMALS 5v5 summoners rift. > > Game would be dead if they forced everyone to play that way, and no one would play long random games as a mode. Think about it. > > I’m claiming that AR is a crap idea. Um >Just play ARAM if you like that dude. Ok so basically your argument is, people are only allowed to play what I like and no one is allowed to have a different opinion than me?
: > [{quoted}](name=P0IS0N IVY,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hqigvpHV,comment-id=00000005,timestamp=2018-05-29T22:04:06.477+0000) > > Honestly by that logic then the people who want URF should just go play normal rift. Honestly, you should stop pretending that URF has you start at level one, doesn’t give you short cool downs, and has resource costs. Please stop pretending okay, thanks. URF is fun and by that logic it should be available. It isn’t available because Riot doesn’t care if something is fun, look at the horrible state of the game as it is. Or are you going to pretend about that as well, and say the game is amazaballs with not actual reasons why.
> [{quoted}](name=DBS Ronovon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hqigvpHV,comment-id=000000050000,timestamp=2018-05-30T01:48:41.232+0000) > > Honestly, you should stop pretending that URF has you start at level one, doesn’t give you short cool downs, and has resource costs. Please stop pretending okay, thanks. > > URF is fun and by that logic it should be available. > > It isn’t available because Riot doesn’t care if something is fun, look at the horrible state of the game as it is. > Or are you going to pretend about that as well, and say the game is amazaballs with not actual reasons why. ...ok your terrible grammar aside, why did you claim that people who like ARURF should just go play ARAM then???
: Regular URF. Playing the game and being able to pick your champ is better. Random Champ is annoying af and not fun. Just play ARAM if you like that dude.
> [{quoted}](name=DBS Ronovon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hqigvpHV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-29T16:39:19.592+0000) > > Regular URF. Playing the game and being able to pick your champ is better. Random Champ is annoying af and not fun. Just play ARAM if you like that dude. Honestly by that logic then the people who want URF should just go play normal rift.
: 90% of the time people honor the person who did the best
I always honor whoever I think did the best, whether that be in peel, objective calling, or overall gameplay. I generally see others do the same.
Rioter Comments
: Ahri's (E) and it's inaccurate hitbox! (VIDEOS INSIDE)
There are multiple screen recording pc apps that you can use for free.
dogehkiin (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=P0IS0N IVY,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6EmXuuH2,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-05-20T01:54:57.099+0000) > > I'm pretty sure the dude also said that over 6 Yasuo posts meant there was actually a problem with Yasuo. 3-5 was the sweet spot. I'm pretty sure he didn't. Even if Yasuo became godtier boards wouldn't be correct when it comes to feedback, they would just be complaining the same way as always, you wouldn't notice the diference between boards when Yas is godtier and the boards when everything is perfectly fine. If Yasuo ever becomes OP Rito will have to see and decide everything about him by themselved because boards will always be a bad place to receive feedback for certain champs (Yas, Shaco,most new Champs, etc...)
> [{quoted}](name=dogehkiin,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6EmXuuH2,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-05-20T09:18:22.437+0000) > > I'm pretty sure he didn't. > > Even if Yasuo became godtier boards wouldn't be correct when it comes to feedback, they would just be complaining the same way as always, you wouldn't notice the diference between boards when Yas is godtier and the boards when everything is perfectly fine. > > If Yasuo ever becomes OP Rito will have to see and decide everything about him by themselved because boards will always be a bad place to receive feedback for certain champs (Yas, Shaco,most new Champs, etc...) Honestly applying that logic then, why are we even talking about using the Yasuometer if the "boards wouldn't be correct when it comes to feedback"?
dogehkiin (EUW)
: How boards work
I'm pretty sure the dude also said that over 6 Yasuo posts meant there was actually a problem with Yasuo. 3-5 was the sweet spot.
KoKoboto (NA)
: Elise is in the patch notes again
Fix her human Q and give some AD back. Jesus.
: Do we really need new champs with full mobility, like seriously, look at 15 last champs
Here are some fun facts. From the last **33** champions, there are only **5** champions with no mobile dashes, blinks, or untargetabilities: {{champion:133}}{{champion:222}} {{champion:161}}{{champion:202}} {{champion:142}} (33-5)/33 = **84.85% **of champions released since the end of **2012** have a dash, blink, or untargetability. From that list, {{champion:202}} and {{champion:142}} are in the last 20. From that list, only {{champion:142}} is in the last 10. ______________________ As for the other 107 champions released before the end of 2012, **54** champions have no mobile dashes, blinks, or untargetabilities: {{champion:1}} {{champion:22}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:20}}{{champion:14}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:26}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:267}} (107-54)/107 = **49.53%** of champions released before the end of **2012** have a dash, blink, or untargetability. ________________ All in all, 81/140 = **57.86%** of champions released have a dash, blink, or untargetability. Honestly, I think OP's post was a little confusing, but there is no denying that Riot needs to cut down on the mobility creep (and the power creep). It's insane with the rate it's going. One more fun fact - the last champion to be released with no speedup, dashes, blinks, or untargetabilities of any sort is {{champion:161}} on Feb 27th, 2014. FOUR YEARS AGO.
Rioter Comments
Pika Fox (NA)
: People think aram specific accounts with the best aram champs in the game are a major issue in aram and get blown out of proportion. The reality is that theyre not really an issue, and the bigger reason you see the same champs every game is due to rerolls and dodging. You arent likely to see a low tier pick, as theyll get rerolled unless someone really enjoys them. Likewise, many people have multiple accounts and will reroll and dodge if they dont get anyone half decent. Aram specific accounts, if they are an issue, will win more often and climb in MMR, meaning theyre only ever really playing against other aram specific accounts.
I honestly think they end up being the same MMR as most people. They dont have a higher winrate getting only poke champs.
: > [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=p3p3l4c9,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-17T21:56:36.950+0000) > > Except no? I said this is the account i use for aram. Not this is an aram specific account. Granted, i almost exclusively play aram and ai these days, but thats not much of a point, because then any account i use would be aram specific if i literally only play aram. _ >Not that this is an aram specific account >This is the account i use for aram Previous comment >This is the account i use for aram I am genuinely confused what you are saying anymore
Pretty sure he means that his current account, the one that contains both what people would consider aram and nonaram champs, is what he uses to aram.
: Or y'know, instead of tailoring a class-wide jungle item to a single specific champion they can just alter that one champion instead like they're doing right now: > Elise > Human base movement speed increased from 325 to 330 > Spider base movement speed increased from 350 to 355 > Volatile Spiderling (W) damage increased from 55/95/135/175/215 to 60/105/150/195/240
It's kinda funny because a rioter said before they were planning to give Elise some buffs, but what it really was was just compensation for item nerfs.
Pika Fox (NA)
: Again, no. No all champs for aram.
Not gonna lie, I don't understand the need to unlock all champs. Unless we're talking about new players, I'd assume that everyone would only prefer to play the champs that they own and know how to play. ARAM requires a balanced team comp in order to win, and being an aram only account (I dunno who you would buy to greatly increase your chances of winning) doesn't actually help this. I'd prefer if I didn't have to see champs I'd never play on rift.
: > [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=p3p3l4c9,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-05-17T19:51:36.648+0000) > > This is the account i use for aram, my only other account is solari salami. You can check my champion pool, its not just aram specific champs. You literally just admitted you made an aram-only account, which is what he was accusing you of.
If that's the case, then everyone has an aram only account, since most people only buy champs they want to play.
Mewko (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=P0IS0N IVY,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gkKAjTcP,comment-id=001b,timestamp=2018-05-16T23:49:20.033+0000) > > Was the game BnS by any chance? Yes.
> [{quoted}](name=Mewko,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gkKAjTcP,comment-id=001b0000,timestamp=2018-05-17T01:16:59.358+0000) > > Yes. Haha, yeah I gotta admit the gameplay is amazing and each class is super fun, but the grind is insane and the community is unfriendly. Every few months they make gear players worked hard to get obsolete. The learning curve is also pretty crazy.
Mewko (NA)
: Riot, I thank you for everything.
Was the game BnS by any chance?
: Can someone explain to me how "smurfing" is actually fun?
I mean, you've already been given multiple other reason why people would smurf. I for one have mine to play all the champs I'm shit at.
: [RANT] Stop losing on Difficult Champions while hating Simpler Champions
Or you could just play a champion you're good at, regardless of what other people think their difficulty is. Funny enough, I did have an enemy Lee last night get a bunch of kills early game, talk trash, and then get rekt late game. He too complained his team was bad and that we were hardstuck.
: Who's the announcers for NA? It's Sjokz and Quickshot for EU.
Phreak and Kobe I think
Potchikir (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=P0IS0N IVY,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TEJKEuRm,comment-id=000100000002,timestamp=2018-05-13T18:21:24.817+0000) > > You actually think AP items were fixed? Yes i do
The QoL for AP champions has been slowly decreasing as the seasons go on. They've removed spell blade, decreased AP across the board by ~20% (this was season 8 I believe), removed a lot of mana regen, and have yet to introduce more pen items (and defensive items with mana). This has caused a resurge of AD champions, including non mana using ones such as Zed and Yasuo. It used to be that AP was cheaper than AD by a good margin because it was mainly used through spells. I probably missed out on a ton of other changes but I honestly don't think AP items have been fixed.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: What are you not understanding? this meta is all about waveclear you waveclear in pro until your adc reached 4 items, if they try to do anything you waveclear again and again and again but zed can't do this his waveclear has 22 sec cd at lvl 7 and cannot stop a team from pushing while the adc is farming additionally his laning presence in early is shit and get bullied hard until he's lvl 6, at least by a pro player that knows how to play the game so he can't help his team until then opening up to high pressure in early in no way zed can replace what a mage can do for a pro team
It's kind of amazing how I can be agreeing with you but you don't realize it because you didn't actually read the post. Reading comprehension too difficult? Flaming people is easier?
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=P0IS0N IVY,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1iPVj9Qh,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2018-05-13T23:42:40.372+0000) > > Use your logic a bit. I already did if he had enough waveclear he would be used in pro beecause waveclear is broken in this meta
Ok so now you can address the rest of the post instead of the first few words.
: Annoys the fuck out of me. Also, is there a way to turn those off? I noticed, on some events Riot adds new announcers into the game, but I think can't choose them, they just replace announcer for few days, you like it or not.
> [{quoted}](name=Arisha the Dark,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=z0EMgykv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-14T07:20:11.568+0000) > > Annoys the fuck out of me. Also, is there a way to turn those off? I noticed, on some events Riot adds new announcers into the game, but I think can't choose them, they just replace announcer for few days, you like it or not. Sound then disable custom announcer. I hate it too.
: Personally, I think the worst part about this is that whichever negative reactions players have to this announcer are simply going to be picked up by Riot as an excuse not to sell announcer packs. We've already received wishy-washy excuses about how Riot didn't want to do those because of mixed player responses in the past, and this will only feed into that problem. This announcer's not great, and tbh SG Ahri was kinda cringy at times too, but Gangplank and Thresh were pretty unanimously well-received. Considering how announcer packs would only change the announcer for the player selecting them, these less popular announcers should never be held as an obstacle, and in spite of this new one, I think there's still an opportunity to be had. If nothing else, Riot has the audio assets for a few announcers already, so putting them on the store would be easy money. **TL;DR:** This announcer's not great, but previous announcers have been awesome, and many of us would pay good money to bring them back for ourselves individually. Please and thank you.
I didn't mind Ahri, Thresh, or GP. I think Riot will eventually end up selling announcer packs. I'd probably get one. Holy hell, I'd pay to not hear the current custom one ever again though. It was so annoying.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: yea i wonder why he isn't picked in MSI if his shoving ability is SO GOOD
Use your logic a bit. Assassins don't exactly have a good history in laning in proplay. They excel at picking people off, ie disorganized teams in which people are out of position and don't understand matchups. This happens mostly at low elo but also in solo queue in which you are unable to communicate as efficiently. If Zed were to be picked in proplay, he wouldn't get any kills cuz mia would immediately be called. Mid would only engage if the jungler was with them. And when midgame rolls around, Zed doesn't have enough of an edge to kill anyone before he gets blown up. This goes for any assassin really. What Zed has over the others that makes him better is free waveclear. But it doesn't matter much if you are unable to push the advantage.
Hópe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=P0IS0N IVY,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Grhhqeqw,comment-id=000a0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-13T18:22:48.322+0000) > > A logical person who knows that Riot cannot just rip Zyra from support? A silver person with a negative win rate with Zyra *
So you're gonna pull rank instead of offering a good argument initially like you were supposed to? I dunno if you noticed but I've been plat for the past 3 years. Not sure why you're using current season rank. But I guess that's to be expected since you only just reached the same point as me last season and gotta pretend like your epeen is bigger. :P Also you don't even play Zyra. Why the hell do you think your opinions have more merit than mine?
Hópe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=P0IS0N IVY,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Grhhqeqw,comment-id=000a00000000,timestamp=2018-05-12T21:45:57.673+0000) > > If that's the case then she stays a support. Who the hell are you to make that judgement.
A logical person who knows that Riot cannot just rip Zyra from support?
Potchikir (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=PhearBunny,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TEJKEuRm,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-13T13:54:55.038+0000) > > If ive learned anything from this company, its that nothing ever gets fixed, it only gets progressively worse. List of things that were fixed on season 8 Ap items Unsealed Spellbook Ap champions dealing no damage to turrets {{champion:103}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:202}} Cloud drake buff Added open parties option {{champion:106}} Tank junlgers being warding slaves Ryze auto escape: {{item:3157}}+Ulti combo {{champion:31}}'s ugly vfx {{champion:39}} and {{champion:50}} not fitting their themes
You actually think AP items were fixed?
Hópe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=P0IS0N IVY,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Grhhqeqw,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-05-09T21:53:21.846+0000) > > The goal is to make her viable in both roles, not push her out of bot lane, so the execution suggestion won't work. > You cant have her viable in both
If that's the case then she stays a support. She doesn't get to go mid ever if her support is too strong.
iTaLenTZ (EUW)
: Rant: Malzahar is the poster child of failed reworks
The mid season mage update was just a shitshow tbh. I think with the exception of Vel'koz and Veigar, all the other champs have had a list of issues.
: Please look into buffs for{{champion:60}} She's still struggling after the recent buffs she got and she's a super early game reliant champ that struggles in the new "delayed ganks" jungle. She even loses machete's attack speed making clears slower and overall now she has no real options to make up for her season 7 runes pages (attack speed, scaling health primarily). Her level 2s aren't good either so she can't fight for scuttles over most champs. Consider buffing one of the following: her human Q ratio, Base AD, or Base violatile spiderling W damage (you can nerf the ratio here for all we elise mains care). Base AD would be highly appreciated since that nerf for worlds really hurt us Lane Elise players. and pls pls PLEASE give her the MS back that she was nerfed from in 6.2 as a result of runic echoes's release, which in the new jungle update no longer gives the MS that got her speed nerfed in the first place.
This. She really needs that AD back. It hurt lane Elise a lot.
Show more

P0IS0N IVY

Level 90 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion