BommyCN (EUW)
: I killed a player who was behind due to being AFK in the start of a game. Was i in the wrong?
If they were in your shoes, trust me, they would've taken advantage of the situation. It's simply the natural response.
: Players give up because no one inspires them with the will to go on. Be the leader.
> [{quoted}](name=ı Sona ı,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Xt5bOmPU,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-11-27T19:59:33.896+0000) > > Players give up because no one inspires them with the will to go on. > > Be the leader. Exactly the standard I live by.
zoliking (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=C9 Aphrolift,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xg6jTAAE,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-25T02:21:26.243+0000) > > Hey Everyone! > > I've been playing Ezreal support a bit towards the end of season 8 and recently received a two week suspension: Really? Holy shit, this is awesome. I'm sure you did other things too, but at least justice got done in this rare instance. For once I'mma say this: good job Riot. > > I've received many comments in other threads about this pick/case already and I'm interested to learn more about what other people think. > > Here's a short list of questions that I'd like to see how people answer and discuss with everyone: > > * **Should off-meta champ players be held to a higher standard than players who play meta champions? If so, how so & how much higher?** The standard of don't do it unless your team is cool with it. Yeah. > * **How would you feel about an Ezreal support in your game?** If I've just started playing that day and I am in a gentler mood it's play and report. If I'm already worn out by previous pick trolls it's curse you out in the most obscene way then dodge. > * **Does your opinion of how you feel about an Ezreal support change at all if it's a low-elo(bronze/silver) game?** No. > * **When playing an off-meta champ like Ezreal Support should you discuss your champion choice with your team before picking it?** No shit, duh. > * **What are the best safe guards I can put in place to main Ezreal support so I don't receive chat restrictions, suspensions or bans?** Play it only when your team, especially your laning partner is okay with it. > **Why Ezreal?** > The main reason is because it's a champ I enjoy playing and I've tried him as an ADC and I don't enjoy playing him nearly as much or that role as much. I like the fast traveling skill shot q which can be spammed and used to poke down/get gold from enemy champions. I like that I can hit a meaningful mid game power spike that offers(pick potential, peel & damage) between 20:00-25:00 minutes in majority of my games independent of getting kills,assists or farm. Ezreal offers 0 utility. He is a damage dealer entirely dependent on items. Not viable in the least as a support. How you like his Q is so irrelevant you might as well have said you like the splash art is the reason. > The official reasoning was "Intentionally Feeding". Here's an excerpt of the response I got from the robot initially when I submitted a support ticket: > > Obviously, one of the games cited I had 0 deaths so I requested a human to get more information. Eventually they responded with: > > Being that I queue for support in about 80% on my league games I find it particularly strange. Why would I try to steal someone's role when I have the role I want to be playing in the current game? Anyway, I added some of these comments to the tickets along with a few others and the last response from them looks like this: > > So, it's very clear to me that this suspension will not be lifted. I find this response especially demoralizing for the entire "off-meta" community. Holy crap, that's Riot player support saying something similar to what I've been parroting to pick trolls for years. Are they turning around on this? Probably not. Did they happen to actually make a correct call for once, thereby inspiring some hope that this is not a lost issue? Hell yeah. I'm so excited right now! > [edit]Adding some context to the games: > Game #1: Jinx backed around 4 minutes and went top lane and wasn't seen again in bot lane for all of laning phase. I tried my best in a 1v2 lane and I feel like I was a major contributing factor to us winning this game. I mean, yeah, responding to trolling by further trolling is not the correct thing to do, but you started it dude. > Game #2: Our lane was heavily camped although I did not die. I spent a great deal of the last 10-15 minutes of the game clearing super minion waves that would have otherwise hit/killed our nexus towers which is why my CS is "high". So? > [edit #2] > Here's a challenger commentary playing Ezreal support in preseason last season: > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcBx0MOWz-E Is this what you mistook for a license to troll? It's not.
> [{quoted}](name=zoliking,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xg6jTAAE,comment-id=0024,timestamp=2018-11-27T15:17:46.276+0000) > > Really? Holy shit, this is awesome. I'm sure you did other things too, but at least justice got done in this rare instance. For once I'mma say this: good job Riot. > > The standard of don't do it unless your team is cool with it. Yeah. > > If I've just started playing that day and I am in a gentler mood it's play and report. If I'm already worn out by previous pick trolls it's curse you out in the most obscene way then dodge. > > No. > > No shit, duh. > > Play it only when your team, especially your laning partner is okay with it. > > Ezreal offers 0 utility. He is a damage dealer entirely dependent on items. Not viable in the least as a support. How you like his Q is so irrelevant you might as well have said you like the splash art is the reason. > > Holy crap, that's Riot player support saying something similar to what I've been parroting to pick trolls for years. Are they turning around on this? Probably not. Did they happen to actually make a correct call for once, thereby inspiring some hope that this is not a lost issue? Hell yeah. I'm so excited right now! > > I mean, yeah, responding to trolling by further trolling is not the correct thing to do, but you started it dude. > > So? > > Is this what you mistook for a license to troll? It's not. So I should now be forced to play a specific champion if my team says I should, otherwise a report is warranted? Yet again, your logic is entirely biased and flawed. You're coming from a standpoint of anything off-meta is simply to troll or feed, which is entirely untrue. Most of the time, when people play off-meta, it's out of genuine curiosity, and have absolutely zero intent to actually troll. Games are meant to be played for fun, so loosen up a bit, why don'tcha? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Ezreal Support - How much higher a standard should players who pick "off-meta" champions be held to?
I'm quite appalled by all of the people stating that you deserve to be banned for simply playing a champion in an out of meta role, no matter how well you do or not. Do these same players, and Riot included, not remember when they decided to release trailers about out of meta gameplay, and encourage it? Yet what they are actually punishing goes against everything they say they are for. Riot, at this stage, is all about instating a meta, and holding people accountable for that meta. That meta is usually defined by how competitive play goes, meaning that those players can play out of meta without worry, yet the majority of the playerbase can not? It's quite absurd what has been happening with Riot lately, especially since they sold out to Tencent. I just want to enjoy the game, and not be chained down and forced to play what others want me to. I'm sorry this happened to you summoner. {{sticker:cass-cry}}
: Thanks for this, I struggle myself as my current account has been banned for almost 3 months. Course I havent tried to get it unbanned and I took a good break after it, and I do feel like im getting better! However im not ready to try and bother the riot employees for my unban Im glad I am not the only one who was toxic and actually work on reforming themselves, so thank you this motivates me :)
> [{quoted}](name=Newsie Girl,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=84NHOpMA,comment-id=001d,timestamp=2018-11-07T06:05:56.825+0000) > > Thanks for this, I struggle myself as my current account has been banned for almost 3 months. Course I havent tried to get it unbanned and I took a good break after it, and I do feel like im getting better! However im not ready to try and bother the riot employees for my unban > > Im glad I am not the only one who was toxic and actually work on reforming themselves, so thank you this motivates me :) I'm glad to hear this! Keep on keepin positive! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Heretics (EUW)
: This is not.. fair. Neither support nor the board has given a flying fart to assist me.
> [{quoted}](name=Heretics,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=84NHOpMA,comment-id=0019,timestamp=2018-11-06T16:53:17.555+0000) > > This is not.. fair. > Neither support nor the board has given a flying fart to assist me. As I have stated, it's a case by case basis. It just depends on your situation, as I'm sure it is entirely different than mine. Good luck nonetheless, friend.
: soooooo you were able to get ur permabanned account unbanned? that doesnt seem very fair to other perma banned players {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=Hells bellsX,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=84NHOpMA,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2018-11-06T02:24:00.946+0000) > > soooooo you were able to get ur permabanned account unbanned? that doesnt seem very fair to other perma banned players > {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} It's a case by case basis. Try speaking with a Riot Employee if you feel that you should have your account reinstated.
: > [{quoted}](name=P3rspective,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4n2LtQx1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-05T19:31:24.667+0000) > > The best chance you got is to contact a Riot employee, preferably over live chat. > > Best of luck to you! > > (P.S. BigPapaMIDKnight is a remarkable employee, though he may or may not be able to help you getting your account back.) Hey Perspective, how would I go about doing a live chat on this website? Because I definitely want to do that
> [{quoted}](name=Bogotanian,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4n2LtQx1,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-11-06T05:49:16.741+0000) > > Hey Perspective, how would I go about doing a live chat on this website? Because I definitely want to do that Here you go: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001713608-Live-Chat-Beta-FAQs-League-of-Legends?flash_digest=0bd7c1e99531340529c776bbca50891a12860ff5
: That's cool for you and all, but what about the people on the receiving end of your "wildly inappropriate" chat? It was nasty enough to get you banned, but now you're playing again because... you didn't want a punishment? That doesn't seem fair to your victims.
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=84NHOpMA,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2018-11-06T00:06:14.884+0000) > > That's cool for you and all, but what about the people on the receiving end of your "wildly inappropriate" chat? It was nasty enough to get you banned, but now you're playing again because... you didn't want a punishment? That doesn't seem fair to your victims. Obviously I can't take back what I said, and I'm sure they have moved on from it anyways.
zPOOPz (NA)
: I don't think you'd get full clean slate when you get reinstated with a perma. More likely you got reset to "after 14-day" toxicity level and next penalty would be perma. Kinda suck for the experiment data.
> [{quoted}](name=zPOOPz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=84NHOpMA,comment-id=00070001,timestamp=2018-11-05T22:15:36.920+0000) > > I don't think you'd get full clean slate when you get reinstated with a perma. More likely you got reset to "after 14-day" toxicity level and next penalty would be perma. Kinda suck for the experiment data. Once you get a perma, your record is basically scorched from there on in, at least for a long time.
: > [{quoted}](name=P3rspective,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=84NHOpMA,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2018-11-05T20:54:24.764+0000) > > Possible, but I'd beg to differ. My account had been permabanned due to the automated system picking up a line that was borderline toxic, and since I just came off my 2-week suspension, any pinch of toxicity is sure to land you on the radar, and punish your account. > > The employee I spoke with understood that what I had said wasn't necessarily worthy of a perma, and saw my good track record beforehand, and gave me another chance. I'm grateful he had, and I'm sure he doesn't regret it. Was it the kay why ess word or the racist n word? I reported so many people so saying those lines but they still play to this day. Please tell me what got you banned so at least I know I don't have to waste my time reportign them anymore until they say the right word.
> [{quoted}](name=Meryem,realm=OCE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=84NHOpMA,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-05T21:46:14.889+0000) > > Was it the kay why ess word or the racist n word? I reported so many people so saying those lines but they still play to this day. Please tell me what got you banned so at least I know I don't have to waste my time reportign them anymore until they say the right word. It was actually neither. I don't use hateful terms like that, or tell anyone to kill themselves. Suicide is a struggle that I have personal history with, and would never wish that upon my worst enemy. What I ultimately said I don't think I can repeat on these boards due to the message being deleted, but you can PM me on discord if you still want to know. It was quite creative, I'd argue, though still wildly inappropriate. My discord is P3rspective#2209
: > [{quoted}](name=DrCyanide,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=84NHOpMA,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-11-05T20:31:19.118+0000) > > He probably lucked into the test they started a few months back where they unbanned a few permabanned accounts that asked kindly and started tracking their behavior to see if they really did change. Riot's said they're not going to commit to talking about how it goes, but success stories like this are good to hear. Most likely. My main was banned 2 years ago and all I ever get is automated "Lol go fys" responses from 4 different rioters. The sad part is my account went 6 straight years without a single punishment into an immediate permaban when I tilted off the Earth for like 4 days after my Father died and I grief played. I get I was not a stellar human being for those 4 days, but what I don't understand is how people with over 10 permanently banned accounts can get them all reinstated, and that one account being my only permabanned one ever, and this account being routinely honor 4 with 0 punishments and I still get told to go fms. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Sadder part is, I already made back up plans for the account via removing the chat bar so I can't even chat on it, and was just going to play norms/aram on it. I guess I frankly don't understand. Then I hear about all of these people casually strolling around with SEVERAL permad accounts running around with them unbanned yet again . . . and these players have only been playing for like a year, maybe two . . . and they get unbanned. My main was 6 years old . . . without a **SINGLE PUNISHMENT**, and the "incident" was a very brief stint of emotional outrage right back into quietness only to be permad two weeks llater out of the blue. I'd be okay with it if as they tell me that "they never unban players" I link them SEVERAL players that got unbanned and they immediately dodge it and close the ticket LOLOL. It's so pathetic honestly.
> [{quoted}](name=Emelie Cauchemar,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=84NHOpMA,comment-id=000400000001,timestamp=2018-11-05T21:03:08.131+0000) > > Most likely. My main was banned 2 years ago and all I ever get is automated "Lol go fys" responses from 4 different rioters. The sad part is my account went 6 straight years without a single punishment into an immediate permaban when I tilted off the Earth for like 4 days after my Father died and I grief played. > > I get I was not a stellar human being for those 4 days, but what I don't understand is how people with over 10 permanently banned accounts can get them all reinstated, and that one account being my only permabanned one ever, and this account being routinely honor 4 with 0 punishments and I still get told to go fms. > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} > > Sadder part is, I already made back up plans for the account via removing the chat bar so I can't even chat on it, and was just going to play norms/aram on it. I guess I frankly don't understand. Then I hear about all of these people casually strolling around with SEVERAL permad accounts running around with them unbanned yet again . . . and these players have only been playing for like a year, maybe two . . . and they get unbanned. My main was 6 years old . . . without a **SINGLE PUNISHMENT**, and the "incident" was a very brief stint of emotional outrage right back into quietness only to be permad two weeks llater out of the blue. I'd be okay with it if as they tell me that "they never unban players" I link them SEVERAL players that got unbanned and they immediately dodge it and close the ticket LOLOL. It's so pathetic honestly. I'm terribly sorry for what you've been through, and I hope you and your loved ones are dealing with the loss fine. As to the account ban and the response from rioters, if what you say is true, seems entirely unprofessional. P.S. My account's about 4 and a half years old, so I'm not sure about the account age being relevant at all Perhaps try speaking with BigPapaMIDKnight, he's the employee that helped me out with my situation, and is incredibly patient and understanding. He might be able to help you with getting your account reinstated, though don't hold those words to me. Best of luck to you, friend. I hope life treats you well! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Śeraph (NA)
: Proof that the current system is wrong
Chat was fine until you went 0 to 100 real fast with flaming and cursing out your teammates/enemy team. Sometimes it's best to just not type, and focus on your own gameplay rather than that of others. I know it can be frustrating at times when your teammates aren't living up to your expectations, but ultimately, you can only control how you play, and flaming will only cause them to perform worse in most cases.
: He probably lucked into the test they started a few months back where they unbanned a few permabanned accounts that asked kindly and started tracking their behavior to see if they really did change. Riot's said they're not going to commit to talking about how it goes, but success stories like this are good to hear.
> [{quoted}](name=DrCyanide,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=84NHOpMA,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-11-05T20:31:19.118+0000) > > He probably lucked into the test they started a few months back where they unbanned a few permabanned accounts that asked kindly and started tracking their behavior to see if they really did change. Riot's said they're not going to commit to talking about how it goes, but success stories like this are good to hear. Possible, but I'd beg to differ. My account had been permabanned due to the automated system picking up a line that was borderline toxic, and since I just came off my 2-week suspension, any pinch of toxicity is sure to land you on the radar, and punish your account. The employee I spoke with understood that what I had said wasn't necessarily worthy of a perma, and saw my good track record beforehand, and gave me another chance. I'm grateful he had, and I'm sure he doesn't regret it.
: How much begging did you do to get past the automated riot support trolls.
> [{quoted}](name=Emelie Cauchemar,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=84NHOpMA,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-11-05T20:22:33.285+0000) > > How much begging did you do to get past the automated riot support trolls. I had to speak to about 3 different employees before I finally came across one that was lenient and understanding. It was quite annoying dealing with some of them, but hey, that's how all places are. It's all about talking to the right person.
Draffyr (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=P3rspective,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=84NHOpMA,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-05T19:27:46.804+0000) > ...let everyone know that sometimes you just gotta step away, and get a new point of view on things. One might say a new... Perspective? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} But seriously, congrats on getting your brain in a better place. Welcome back and good luck out there!
> [{quoted}](name=Draffyr,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=84NHOpMA,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-05T20:21:14.280+0000) > > One might say a new... Perspective? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} > > But seriously, congrats on getting your brain in a better place. Welcome back and good luck out there! Precisely!
: Is it possible to unban my account? It just happened today
The best chance you got is to contact a Riot employee, preferably over live chat. Best of luck to you! (P.S. BigPapaMIDKnight is a remarkable employee, though he may or may not be able to help you getting your account back.)
Rioter Comments
: Well I'm glad you got your account back and are still playing on it. That's awesome. "in error" I realize probably covers a lot of situations. So what did they tell you?
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=u2QMs6v2,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-11-02T17:59:59.876+0000) > > Well I'm glad you got your account back and are still playing on it. That's awesome. > > "in error" I realize probably covers a lot of situations. So what did they tell you? They basically took a look at my history on that account, and saw that I was actually a very sportsmanlike player(i.e. constantly encouraging teammates, helping prevent flaming amongst teammates, etc.) and saw that my toxicity was a blue moon type of deal. Just a bad day, bad game, etc. Along with this, the system banned me for "unhelpful chat," not even flaming, borderline toxicity. On top of this though, I had to speak to multiple Riot employees, as some of them are incredibly uncooperative and refuse to elaborate or give valid reasoning behind my ban.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >They'll willfully ignore the fact you were honor 5 beforehand as well as the context, and claim that it's justified. honor level has about as much relevance to wether or not a punishment was justified as the mastery points of the champion he was playing at the time
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=MdVsRen0,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-02T09:06:00.271+0000) > > honor level has about as much relevance to wether or not a punishment was justified as the mastery points of the champion he was playing at the time I strongly disagree. Mastery points are based on time played. Honour level is based on community feedback on the player's behavior.
: Unfortunately, context doesn't matter to Riot. Actual justice takes too much work, so it's easier to hire relatively few Riot Support members and just go black and white with the punishments. And you'll find that it doesn't matter to people on the boards either. They'll willfully ignore the fact you were honor 5 beforehand as well as the context, and claim that it's justified. What might be fair is to lower your honor to 3 or even 2, but to make someone guaranteed ineligible for a tier ONE punishment is ridiculous. And that's only if we take the unjust stance of saying the honor knock on top of the chat restriction is justified.
> [{quoted}](name=DeceasedL0ved0ne,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=MdVsRen0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-02T08:23:39.787+0000) > > Unfortunately, context doesn't matter to Riot. Actual justice takes too much work, so it's easier to hire relatively few Riot Support members and just go black and white with the punishments. > > And you'll find that it doesn't matter to people on the boards either. They'll willfully ignore the fact you were honor 5 beforehand as well as the context, and claim that it's justified. > > What might be fair is to lower your honor to 3 or even 2, but to make someone guaranteed ineligible for a tier ONE punishment is ridiculous. And that's only if we take the unjust stance of saying the honor knock on top of the chat restriction is justified. To be fair, some of the Riot employees are fairly reasonable people. I had my account reinstated when permanently banned because the employee I spoke with saw my track record was clean, and the system was punishing me for "unhelpful chat," based on it's no strike system after a 2-week ban. It's all about speaking to the right one.
: Sorry, but they do not unban accounts unless done in error.
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=u2QMs6v2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-02T08:01:23.798+0000) > > Sorry, but they do not unban accounts unless done in error. Interesting, because that's not what the administration did for me. You'll find that some of the employees at Riot are a lot more understandable and caring than they come across. I had my permabanned account reinstated about 2 weeks after it was banned by their automated system. If you show a record that is consistently positive and an event such as flaming is unlike your typical behavior, they can be lenient. They're people too, and they understand people sometimes have their ups and their downs. Nonetheless, OP should try speaking with a riot employee, instead of posting on forums, as it is of no assistance in his situation.
Jeddite (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=P3rspective,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9A0caOBL,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-06-27T19:02:44.267+0000) > > LOL you wasted your money. Get back to me when your bank account has four digits (for the first time ever!) and I'll pretend that your opinion about how I spend my disposable income matters to me. LOL @ U
> [{quoted}](name=Jeddite,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9A0caOBL,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-07-14T18:03:38.949+0000) > > Get back to me when your bank account has four digits (for the first time ever!) and I'll pretend that your opinion about how I spend my disposable income matters to me. > > LOL @ U Yes, because with absolutely zero knowledge on me or my occupation, one could only assume. You come off very pretentious, when you really don't know anything about anyone here.
: Riot workers lying about BANS (perma) getting unlifted is impossible
In some cases(very rare cases, mind you), an account that has been issued a perma ban has a chance to get it appealed, depending on the account holder's previous behavior. If they are consistently toxic, then there is no hope. However, if they show signs of consistent sportsmanship, friendliness, and teamwork, then they have a sliver of hope. And it matters what you say to Riot employees via the support chat, you're walking on thin ice, especially considering that these are the people that can help you resolve your issue. I actually had my account perma-banned, but then got it appealed, due to the fact that A) What I was banned for was considered borderline toxic, and was worth, at most, a chat restriction, if even that. AND B) I showed consistent behavior of not only non-toxic chat, but also sportsmanship, and encouragement/friendliness towards my teammates in the past. TL;DR If your toxicity is contained within very isolated instances, there's still hope for your account. Contact Riot Support. I'd recommend live chat. Good luck with your situation. P.S. It's not discrimination, that's not how that works. P.S.S. Tyler1 had his indefinite ban lifted, not his account bans, meaning that Riot won't ban him on sight anymore when they see him playing, as long as he follows the rules of the game. All of his previous accounts are still perma-banned. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: d5 is pretty much silver 2 lets be real here.
> [{quoted}](name=Best Vi Earth,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=smnAwdJP,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-09T15:09:52.816+0000) > > d5 is pretty much silver 2 lets be real here. LOL, maybe between servers, depending on which ones.
: make is harder to climb in ranked.
1. Wrong board 2. The Ladder already takes awhile to climb, depending on where you're placed. Just to climb from SV to GV, for example, (assuming that you win 30 lp from each win, and half that from each loss), will take you 20+ wins in a row, presuming that you win all your games. That's 20 games, AT MINIMUM, that last anywhere from 20 minutes, to an hour or more. No thanks!
: This game is dying
To be fair, the title of the post is only telling an obvious truth. Anyone that disagrees with that statement is a deluded faboy/girl. All games die. Including ones with millions of players. League has shown a decline throughout the seasons by player analytics. To deny such a claim is to deny reality. However, with that being said, I still enjoy the game, and now I disregard chat entirely, after having my permaban appealed. What I've learned is that if you say anything that could be considered toxic in the slightest, Riot will punish you, no matter the context. You could even be degrading/judging yourself. Just some food for thought. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Gabresol (EUW)
: Lucky? No! I just have the mental capability and necessary knowledge of the english language to write sentences that are insult and harassment free. But maybe my wisdom and intellect just surpass the avarage player by such a large margin, that it renders me unable to find any understanding for what you think of as "appropriate behavoir".
> [{quoted}](name=Gabresol,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=YRdLmoTX,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-07-02T13:00:20.476+0000) > > Lucky? No! I just have the mental capability and necessary knowledge of the english language to write sentences that are insult and harassment free. > > But maybe my wisdom and intellect just surpass the avarage player by such a large margin, that it renders me unable to find any understanding for what you think of as "appropriate behavoir". https://youtu.be/wRQry89ZcQk?t=25s is that you?
: Is making a reference to a song permaban worthy?
Riot has an automated system built in that deals with punishing players based solely on keywords.
Bijeesny (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Ofwgryl9,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2018-06-28T19:08:55.215+0000) > > Sure. [Here you go.](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/6hokci/player_intentionally_feeding_in_diamond_despite/dj081xa/) > That post is from last year, have they done anything about that? And no, improved system for catching bad summ names doesn't count. Ehh what to expect from Riot, just empty talk.. > It's important to remember that Riot has a fairly solid policy of not punishing innocent players, so rolling something out that isn't accurate enough to avoid doing that would cause harm they aren't prepared to accept. As a result there's a lot going on what we probably haven't seen 'cause it's either behind-the-scenes or not ready for the limelight. Keep telling yourself that dude, I'm sure in 5-10 years RIot MIGHT come up with something hahahahahaha
> [{quoted}](name=Bijeesny,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Ofwgryl9,comment-id=0001000100000001,timestamp=2018-06-28T23:53:52.262+0000) > > That post is from last year, have they done anything about that? > And no, improved system for catching bad summ names doesn't count. > Ehh what to expect from Riot, just empty talk.. > > Keep telling yourself that dude, I'm sure in 5-10 years RIot MIGHT come up with something hahahahahaha Pretty much. Right now we're dealing with Riot saying they're gonna do something, and give no timeline, no set goal, and show no progress. All there is are a bunch of fanboys jumping on the wagon with 'em, and just believe whatever they say. At this point, I'd like to see more ACTION than TALK from Riot. It's either put up, or shut up.
: > [{quoted}](name=P3rspective,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Ofwgryl9,comment-id=00000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-28T20:16:13.782+0000)Which, partly was dependent on the fact that they rewarded players for simply voting. Obviously, reward that comes with low effort, most people will just spam vote without reading. The reward was far lower than could be earned by an equal time spent playing the game, so this isn't really accurate. > We need a volunteering Tribunal, with no reward system, and prerequisites for signing up. *League* is simply too big for that to be feasible. It's one of the main reasons it was discontinued.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Ofwgryl9,comment-id=000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-28T20:20:58.542+0000) > > The reward was far lower than could be earned by an equal time spent playing the game, so this isn't really accurate. > > *League* is simply too big for that to be feasible. It's one of the main reasons it was discontinued. I'd argue that because of the popularity of League, and the large budget that Riot has, they can EASILY implement a system in place like the old Tribunal, with set terms and conditions to be met to even apply as a jury member. However, they refuse to do so. Not surprising.
: > [{quoted}](name=P3rspective,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Ofwgryl9,comment-id=000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-28T19:19:15.824+0000) > > I disagree, AI with our current technology has no ability to recognize context, satire, etc., like humans can. It's fair to say that the system might struggle with it, yeah. But I think the more important point was that the *human-powered determination of the Tribunal* didn't judge it differently.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Ofwgryl9,comment-id=0000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-28T19:36:02.451+0000) > > It's fair to say that the system might struggle with it, yeah. But I think the more important point was that the *human-powered determination of the Tribunal* didn't judge it differently. Which, partly was dependent on the fact that they rewarded players for simply voting. Obviously, reward that comes with low effort, most people will just spam vote without reading. We need a volunteering Tribunal, with no reward system, and prerequisites for signing up.
Nalisai (NA)
: You also have to remember that what YOU think is INTing or trolling, might just be a bad player trying to learn the game, or just a bad player. For example, I'm a decent player, maybe low silver-high bronze (or is that below decent?). My issue is I mis-position myself or overstay, get too aggressive etc. I die a lot. I get called a feeder a lot. Thing is, it isn't on purpose. I'm just playing the game. I've had games where I myself said I needed to stop feeding, or running into lane and dying, whatever. It's not being done to purposely ruin the game, it's being done because I get excited, or want revenge, or whatever and don't really think about it as cautiously as I should. Does this ruin the game for others? To a point. It definitely drags the team done when it happens. So how to you propose to fix it so this doesn't happen? League already has a ranking system - you play better, you get ranked higher, you get away from people who just aren't as good. < -- This is why I think MMR should be public knowledge, or go hand in hand with your rank. Sorry, but if you want to stop having better games and better teammates, you are going to have to play ranked to get where you like the competition level. Then feel free to stop and enjoy normals, ARAMs, and TT. Side note - I'm also nearly 40 and have physical issues. I use the game to work on those problems, and it really helps. NO I don't play a lot of ranked (only when I'm feeling up to it, as I don't want to ruin anyone's day). {{sticker:galio-happy}}
> [{quoted}](name=Nalisai,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Ofwgryl9,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-06-28T19:44:40.084+0000) > > You also have to remember that what YOU think is INTing or trolling, might just be a bad player trying to learn the game, or just a bad player. > > For example, I&#x27;m a decent player, maybe low silver-high bronze (or is that below decent?). My issue is I mis-position myself or overstay, get too aggressive etc. I die a lot. I get called a feeder a lot. Thing is, it isn&#x27;t on purpose. I&#x27;m just playing the game. I&#x27;ve had games where I myself said I needed to stop feeding, or running into lane and dying, whatever. It&#x27;s not being done to purposely ruin the game, it&#x27;s being done because I get excited, or want revenge, or whatever and don&#x27;t really think about it as cautiously as I should. > > Does this ruin the game for others? To a point. It definitely drags the team done when it happens. So how to you propose to fix it so this doesn&#x27;t happen? League already has a ranking system - you play better, you get ranked higher, you get away from people who just aren&#x27;t as good. &lt; -- This is why I think MMR should be public knowledge, or go hand in hand with your rank. Sorry, but if you want to stop having better games and better teammates, you are going to have to play ranked to get where you like the competition level. Then feel free to stop and enjoy normals, ARAMs, and TT. > > Side note - I&#x27;m also nearly 40 and have physical issues. I use the game to work on those problems, and it really helps. NO I don&#x27;t play a lot of ranked (only when I&#x27;m feeling up to it, as I don&#x27;t want to ruin anyone&#x27;s day). > > {{sticker:galio-happy}} The same could be said about Toxic chat, in regards to your first statement. With a history of piss poor games, of 0/20, and playing champs they normally wouldn't, and building how they normally wouldn't, summoner spells, etc, it's considered trolling.
: I have a proposal, not sure if this has been considered and decided that it isn't applicable but i figured i might as well put in my two cents. For people who sabotage games there could be a system in place that lets the player base pass the judgement. Perhaps there can be a team similar to the old tribunal or Overwatch from CS:GO where you can apply to join after filling out a number of prerequisites for the position. After a player has been reported for sabotage enough times, their games in question get reviewed and watched by people on the "tribunal" and if enough people think that it was sabotage, punishment can be issued. Perhaps the punishment can be very soft at first, to offer a safety net for people who may have fell through the punishment without sabotaging games intentionally, and for repeat offenders, the punishment becomes much more severe. I know the system wouldn't be perfect, but i do believe it would go a long way to prevent people who carry this type of an attitude into games and selfishly ruin them because they cannot be bothered to play the whole thing. As for specific prerequisites or punishments, i have my ideas, but ultimately i do believe there is a good way to vet certain candidates for a "tribunal". And lastly, perhaps there can be some unique incentive system for those who participate in "tribunal" activities for a length of time and prove to be reliable assets. And for those people who join the "tribunal" and attempt to cast down punishment without close examination can be singled out and punished if they have a track record of doing so. Example: always voting to punish, but others who watch the replays disagree, this happens too often and you will get a warning. If it keeps happening you are removed from the "tribunal" and punished. Just some food for thought.
> [{quoted}](name=Soda Popinski,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Ofwgryl9,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-06-28T20:10:00.004+0000) > > I have a proposal, not sure if this has been considered and decided that it isn&#x27;t applicable but i figured i might as well put in my two cents. > > For people who sabotage games there could be a system in place that lets the player base pass the judgement. Perhaps there can be a team similar to the old tribunal or Overwatch from CS:GO where you can apply to join after filling out a number of prerequisites for the position. > > After a player has been reported for sabotage enough times, their games in question get reviewed and watched by people on the &quot;tribunal&quot; and if enough people think that it was sabotage, punishment can be issued. > > Perhaps the punishment can be very soft at first, to offer a safety net for people who may have fell through the punishment without sabotaging games intentionally, and for repeat offenders, the punishment becomes much more severe. > > I know the system wouldn&#x27;t be perfect, but i do believe it would go a long way to prevent people who carry this type of an attitude into games and selfishly ruin them because they cannot be bothered to play the whole thing. > > As for specific prerequisites or punishments, i have my ideas, but ultimately i do believe there is a good way to vet certain candidates for a &quot;tribunal&quot;. > > And lastly, perhaps there can be some unique incentive system for those who participate in &quot;tribunal&quot; activities for a length of time and prove to be reliable assets. And for those people who join the &quot;tribunal&quot; and attempt to cast down punishment without close examination can be singled out and punished if they have a track record of doing so. Example: always voting to punish, but others who watch the replays disagree, this happens too often and you will get a warning. If it keeps happening you are removed from the &quot;tribunal&quot; and punished. > > Just some food for thought. This could actually serve as a great solution. To be honest, it's probably a lot more effective when executed than whatever Riot is cooking up.
: > [{quoted}](name=P3rspective,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Ofwgryl9,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2018-06-28T18:32:04.430+0000)What if it was used in a joking manner, such as some content seen on Calbel&#x27;s old ass vids from like 2013. Those were the days dude, Tribunal was funny af to read. Again, there was no meaningful difference between what was and wasn't punished in the Tribunal. If there *was*, it would be reflected in the current system, or simply not reported (because if no one reports you, the system doesn't care what you say or do, as it assumes everyone was cool with it).
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Ofwgryl9,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-06-28T18:38:35.142+0000) > > Again, there was no meaningful difference between what was and wasn&#x27;t punished in the Tribunal. If there *was*, it would be reflected in the current system, or simply not reported (because if no one reports you, the system doesn&#x27;t care what you say or do, as it assumes everyone was cool with it). I disagree, AI with our current technology has no ability to recognize context, satire, etc., like humans can.
: So it's better to drop the game and just type back to the offender rather than playing the game because he hurt your e-pride? If you came into this game looking for someone to argue with, then go find a chatroom. Because we're here to play a video game, not watch two players debate who has the biggest e-penis. You're not accomplishing shit by standing up to yourself here.** The only thing you're doing is making matters worse by feeding the negativity. You don't have a spine on the internet. You don't have anything but words to type. You will never have a spine here. Ever. Period. And you're not helping your team wins by typing.** The people to respond to negativity is just as bad as who initiates it. Because you're here to play a video game. You're either part of the game or part of the problem.
> [{quoted}](name=Zombie Gerbil,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=WkeU2AOK,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-06-28T18:44:18.968+0000) > > So it&#x27;s better to drop the game and just type back to the offender rather than playing the game because he hurt your e-pride? If you came into this game looking for someone to argue with, then go find a chatroom. Because we&#x27;re here to play a video game, not watch two players debate who has the biggest e-penis. You&#x27;re not accomplishing shit by standing up to yourself here.** The only thing you&#x27;re doing is making matters worse by feeding the negativity. You don&#x27;t have a spine on the internet. You don&#x27;t have anything but words to type. You will never have a spine here. Ever. Period. And you&#x27;re not helping your team wins by typing.** > > The people to respond to negativity is just as bad as who initiates it. Because you&#x27;re here to play a video game. You&#x27;re either part of the game or part of the problem. Like I said, I'm not referring to arguing. A little bit of reading will save both you and me time, but hey, ignorance is bliss.
: > [{quoted}](name=P3rspective,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Ofwgryl9,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-06-28T18:24:12.649+0000)Note: it doesn&#x27;t take into account context, like the Tribunal often would. The reason for this is that they found out that there was no meaningful difference between what was and wasn't punished in the Tribunal, despite the surrounding context. The current system *was* trained on the Tribunal results, and continues to learn from what players report. If we started never reporting retaliation, the system would stop considering it problematic. The issue really comes down to the fact that the *community* doesn't like toxicity, even when used as retaliation.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Ofwgryl9,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-06-28T18:28:07.750+0000) > > The reason for this is that they found out that there was no meaningful difference between what was and wasn&#x27;t punished in the Tribunal, despite the surrounding context. The current system *was* trained on the Tribunal results, and continues to learn from what players report. If we started never reporting retaliation, the system would stop considering it problematic. The issue really comes down to the fact that the *community* doesn&#x27;t like toxicity, even when used as retaliation. What if it was used in a joking manner, such as some content seen on Calbel's old ass vids from like 2013. Those were the days dude, Tribunal was funny af to read.
: > [{quoted}](name=P3rspective,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Ofwgryl9,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-06-28T18:24:12.649+0000) > > They removed it on the basis of them stating that it wasn&#x27;t as successful as they would have liked, and instead implemented AI to take over toxic chat judgement. > > Note: it doesn&#x27;t take into account context, like the Tribunal often would. They said that too many people auto farmed punish or not punish and didn't read just for the rewards and it wasn't effective because they were manually reviewing a lot of cases that didn't deserve to be punished and way too many people were getting let off the hook because of the auto farmed "not punish" people.
> [{quoted}](name=YerroFever,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Ofwgryl9,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-28T18:26:35.724+0000) > > They said that too many people auto farmed punish or not punish and didn&#x27;t read just for the rewards and it wasn&#x27;t effective because they were manually reviewing a lot of cases that didn&#x27;t deserve to be punished and way too many people were getting let off the hook because of the auto farmed &quot;not punish&quot; people. Ah, fair enough. Yeah, they really shouldn't make it reward based, which is why people auto farmed it.
: >We Need More Crackdown on Int. Feeders and Troll This is a very popular opinion, and one that Riot is working on. The system has actually been improving, but we mostly notice it when it fails. >We need less time spent on punishing toxic chat... This is the less popular opinion, because that stuff *also* ruins games, just in a different way. It's also worth noting than the teams responsible for each are likely separate branches under the greater Player Behavior team, so work on one doesn't take away from work on the other.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Ofwgryl9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-28T18:19:41.105+0000) > > This is a very popular opinion, and one that Riot is working on. The system has actually been improving, but we mostly notice it when it fails. > > This is the less popular opinion, because that stuff *also* ruins games, just in a different way. It&#x27;s also worth noting than the teams responsible for each are likely separate branches under the greater Player Behavior team, so work on one doesn&#x27;t take away from work on the other. Fair enough, never thought about there being separate teams to work on one and the other.
MadNoff (NA)
: Whatever happened to the tribunal? That thing just disappeared.
> [{quoted}](name=MadNoff,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Ofwgryl9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-28T18:18:29.098+0000) > > Whatever happened to the tribunal? That thing just disappeared. They removed it on the basis of them stating that it wasn't as successful as they would have liked, and instead implemented AI to take over toxic chat judgement. Note: it doesn't take into account context, like the Tribunal often would.
: Did I really deserve a punish? I don't think I said any bad words but I was instantly permabanned
@Worlds Collide You still have a slim chance of recovering your account if you speak with Riot Moderation. If one of them doesn't assist you properly, try speaking with another. I actually managed to get my permaban appealed myself, just 2 days after it was initiated by an automated system. They saw the flaw in how harsh the system is, and picks up on certain keywords to add points to you "toxic meter." (apparently "stfu" or "shut the fuck up" yield quite a lot of points, because simply uttering that phrase got me that ban that I appealed later) P.S. Just mute people, and focus on your own gameplay, and own mistakes. When you focus on improving yourself as a player, you don't have time to worry about that one feeder having a bad game, or one troll that runs it down mid. Best of luck to you! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
DearPear (EUW)
: After a 14-days ban, any misconduct **will** lead to a permaban. The severity of the misconduct does not matter at this point. You're being permabanned for being a constant pain. > Game 1 > Pre-Game > AkameSama: stfu Aaaand that's it. > AkameSama: it must be hard to group as 5 > AkameSama: pretty hard concept Talking down to your mates is not helping your case. > AkameSama: Im trying to tell us how to win > AkameSama: but none of us understand the concept of > AkameSama: staying together as 5 > AkameSama: lmao > AkameSama: normals isn't a excuse > AkameSama: so that we don't try to win > AkameSama: so > AkameSama: me saying we should group > AkameSama: means Im saying you guys want to lose > AkameSama: lmao Arguing in such way is both irrelevant to the game AND unpleasant. > AkameSama: Im muting you > AkameSama: you dont understand anything lamo > AkameSama: lmao Nobody needs to know that you muted someone. Some patronizing added for flavour. The rest of the logs is exactly the same. --- How are you even surprised you got punished?
> [{quoted}](name=DearPear,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=REyaaTOz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-28T15:25:12.134+0000) > > After a 14-days ban, any misconduct **will** lead to a permaban. The severity of the misconduct does not matter at this point. You&#x27;re being permabanned for being a constant pain. > > Aaaand that&#x27;s it. Wait wait wait, wtf? So, simply uttering the term "stfu" is justified means of a ban, in your eyes? With no context or anything on the situation.
Rioter Comments
: Friendly Reminder: Riot Condemns Standing Up Against Bullying
I'm not going to be replying to most of the comments here, so my apologies if I don't address something you had written, as I am a busy man. Firstly, I never said anything about putting someone in the hospital if they hit you. Funny story, in a tragic sense. I have a friend that was actually suspended for about a week for standing up and fighting some kids that jumped him. About 4-5 kids jumped my friend, but, because he "engaged in violent acts" he was punished JUST AS BAD as the assholes that jumped him. So, the question for this situation is, are you really engaging in "bullying" another person(as many of you seem to try to paint the picture of someone defending themselves as bullying a bully), if it was forced upon you. Should you really be punished for such a thing like this? Do you not see the wronging in this? Second point. Yes, I realize that counterflaming creates an even more toxic environment, and can lead to 2 or more teammates typing and shitting on eachother more than actually playing the game. My post was not referring to counterflaming, but rather saying 1-2 things to an asshole in game, and that being that. Though it may be a meek attempt at stopping someone's toxic behavior, it's honestly a lot better to stand up for yourself or someone else if they are being shit on by another player. Anytime I see someone picking on a teammate, I tend to step in, and tell them to back off. However, there HAVE been instances in which some "unhelpful chat" has lead to punishments. I.E. saying "fuck off" after coming off a previous punishment within the past week. Thirdly, retaliation does not always necessarily mean that you are in the right, and I realize this. I never once stated that it did. All I merely said was that it's wrong to punish those that defend themselves, and/or others. Enjoy the rest of your days. ~Peace {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: Come back when you learn the difference between standing up to someone and stooping to their level.
> [{quoted}](name=DrCyanide,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=WkeU2AOK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-28T14:47:25.802+0000) > > Come back when you learn the difference between standing up to someone and stooping to their level. I never once said anything about insulting them or attacking their character. Little known fact: You can get banned for telling someone to "fuck off"
: That's a bad conclusion to Riot's punishments. You can really only gather that Riot condemns toxic behavior regardless of circumstances. Calling someone a 'fat f*****' because they made fun of you isn't really 'standing up for yourself'. That may not be the exact think you did, but Riot's stance is that being toxic back to toxic people is not standing up against bullying. Bullying a bully isn't a solution to bullying. All you're suggesting is that bullying is acceptable under circumstances of your choosing. That's why if you don't want your kids to hit people that you should not hit them when they do it. The lesson you're teaching them is that hitting people IS a solution... not don't hit people.
> [{quoted}](name=Hethalean,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=WkeU2AOK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-28T14:43:37.558+0000) > > That&#x27;s a bad conclusion to Riot&#x27;s punishments. You can really only gather that Riot condemns toxic behavior regardless of circumstances. > Calling someone a &#x27;fat f*****&#x27; because they made fun of you isn&#x27;t really &#x27;standing up for yourself&#x27;. That may not be the exact think you did, but Riot&#x27;s stance is that being toxic back to toxic people is not standing up against bullying. Bullying a bully isn&#x27;t a solution to bullying. > > All you&#x27;re suggesting is that bullying is acceptable under circumstances of your choosing. That&#x27;s why if you don&#x27;t want your kids to hit people that you should not hit them when they do it. The lesson you&#x27;re teaching them is that hitting people IS a solution... not don&#x27;t hit people. I'm not saying that you insult them right back, but telling someone to "fuck off" or "shut the fuck up" is bannable in Riot's eyes. Also, I sure as hell hope that you don't think that standing up for yourself against a bully IRL is just as bad as bullying. If a douchebag is fucking with you (punching, kicking, etc.), you have the god damn right to knock the asshole out. It's called having a spine(ie. Self Defense)
: This is appalling Riot.
Why should it cost them to change their name when it is recognized as inappropriate? Most of the time, players are unaware that their names could be seen as inappropriate. For example, I had a friend that had his name as something like "GayJacob"(forgot what it was exactly) and had gotten the inappropriate name notification, and was forced to change it. It wasn't even meant in a sarcastic fashion or anything, he's actually homosexual, and very expressive of it. He was just as confused as I was. TL;DR I disagree 100%
Rioter Comments
: Context of the Situation
So don't defend yourself or another person's character when it is attacked, because it could result in a punishment. Nice methodology of teaching ye got there. "Remember kids, don't stick up for yourself!" {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Jeddite (NA)
: I got Honor Level 4 today after spending $4,000 over 8 years. LOL @ U
> [{quoted}](name=Jeddite,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9A0caOBL,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-27T16:58:27.234+0000) > > I got Honor Level 4 today after spending $4,000 over 8 years. > > LOL @ U LOL you wasted your money.
Show more

P3rspective

Level 62 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion