Proxy345 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=PEEWEE78368,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iyt8Aexe,comment-id=0027,timestamp=2018-05-25T18:05:56.346+0000) > > Yeah man i gave up. Back when yahoo was hacked my LOL account was stolen. I had emails proving it from yahoo i had open tickets with a diff acount asking to get help. They ask me all the info about the first champs i got or CC info i had svaed on it. So i got the account back and see it was PERM ban so i opened another ticket to get info maybe a shield ban and they said no it was for other reasons and so on. After providing them with the ticket numbers from the other tickets they stil lrefuse to revert the ban on my MAIN account that i had since season 1 :( i still miss that aco%%%% as i lost alot of friends on there :( And this is why no one uses Yahoo anymore,just saying.
> [{quoted}](name=Proxy345,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iyt8Aexe,comment-id=00270000,timestamp=2018-05-25T18:12:28.066+0000) > > And this is why no one uses Yahoo anymore,just saying. Yeah i use google now.. @ steps and everything to protect everything now. i had also lost my steam account but i just got that back like 4 months ago i was soo happy i got that back.
isilpro (NA)
: Account Hacked, Sold, Permabanned, tried everything but can't seem to get through
Yeah man i gave up. Back when yahoo was hacked my LOL account was stolen. I had emails proving it from yahoo i had open tickets with a diff acount asking to get help. They ask me all the info about the first champs i got or CC info i had svaed on it. So i got the account back and see it was PERM ban so i opened another ticket to get info maybe a shield ban and they said no it was for other reasons and so on. After providing them with the ticket numbers from the other tickets they stil lrefuse to revert the ban on my MAIN account that i had since season 1 :( i still miss that aco%%%% as i lost alot of friends on there :(
: It's been 6+ months at honor level 0
i did see a post where they said HONOR was going way to slow from 0-1 and so on that they were going to move it up alittle but it took me 3 or 4 months to hit 1
: im still banned even after the day of suspension ends
It goes by the TIME u got ur ban the time u opened it or got it is the same time ur ban will be done
: Why I got 14 day banned instead of chat restricted
Holy shit i think these are the most TOXIC LONGEST CHAT LOGS I HAVE EVER SEEN. You 100% should get a 14 day ban
D8J (NA)
: Riot please make FF's to 3-5 or after 3times and auto surrender comes through.
Ummm no.. I hate the FF at 15 unless your dwn by 40 damn kills. If you really feel like giving up at 15min you really should look for a diff game to play
: The punishment system and mental health
OMG plz National Suicide Prevention Lifeline Call 1-800-273-8255 Available 24 hours everyday There you go now plz stop.
: Stop reporting them?
why would he stop hes helping cleaning the community up
: you're hardstuck silver, I think you got the wrong guy bud
its my first ranked LOL season... But i am gold in flex ahha get out of here now i see why u are ban
: if you were a GOOD jungler and you know you wont get leashes then you would simply do small cams first then buffs. but you are not a good jungler and is so linear that you think you must do blue camp first every single time. so whatever.
^ you obvi dont know what you are talking about
: Perma Banned, It's lit
THANK YOU JESUS THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! DUDE I PLAYED WITH YOU I WAS ONE OF THE JGERS YOU WERE TOXIC AS HELL... I REPORTED U QUICK I DONT SEE THE MATCH IN THOSE CHATS BUT YOU DESERVED IT 10000000% THANK YOU RIOT FOR CLEANING THIS CLOWN OUT
Lipton (EUW)
: No chat restriction? Straight up 14 day ban?
SO seeing ur chats and what not. This is toxic behavior no matter which way you put it. Is it that harsh of a ban yea.. I think 25 would do in this case. But you need to stop typing jesus you type more then you play there for throwing the match urself
Lipton (EUW)
: No chat restriction? Straight up 14 day ban?
So why are there spacing between chat in game 1 and game 2 which ones did you erase lol. Your toxic.... Simple as that..
: 5 Man in placements cant que because of rank difference
It never changed lol... If they have double ur MMR you cant play with them simple as that.. Even though u cant see ur MMR you cant have a Bronze MMR QUEing with a plat or diamond player
Kei143 (NA)
: May I ask, number of games played since your punishment?
IDK i did not keep count but it was ALOT!!!
: Stop allowing junglers to gank level 3 with full heath at the 2:25 minute mark.
Lol what.. THATS THE POINT OF A JGER i do it al lthe time..
RiseofMe (NA)
: Congrats on honour 1, i thought that you start earning keys at honor 2 but cool i can soon start earning them. I just got to honor level 0 and its been pretty horrible before that, just took so long and frustrating when you are non toxic for 2 weeks but just mess up one time and get chat restriction and then restart but now that i finally got honor 0, i feel even more motivated to improve and try my best to stay non toxic. You can still get another chance even after you get perma banned like me but i wasnt really toxic so they gave me another chance. Just out of curiosity, im honor 0 and your honor 1 and they have the same checkpoints so im wondering how long does it take to get from one honor to the other. i play most days and about few matches, could be a bit more, could be a bit less.
i played for months sinces oct ban so it may take awhile
Purejoyce (EUNE)
: ***
Yes you do. I hit honor 1 then right after got a full hex key and then it gave me 3 keys? So idk what ur hearing? At level 1, you earn many less key fragments than normal. At level 0, also known as Dishonorable, you earn nothing at all. It’s a bummer, but you can bounce back just by getting clean games in.
: Awesome job, keep it up! https://i.imgur.com/GBX3lLI.png[/img]
: keep up the grind! https://giphy.com/gifs/P51XE27jtQLE4
: i got a 10 game chat restrict in august on my euw account and got honor 1 in september given the two cases i think it's fair to assume that getting back honor is proportional to the severity of the punishment care to comment on this assumption, @chermorg?
Yeah 14 day is alot worse then 10 chat. Also it puts you at 0 and i think 0 is alot harder to get out of..
Jo0o (NA)
: Congrats!
: Glad to hear you've regained Honor, PEEWEE! Keep it up, and I imagine you'll be sporting Honor flairs in no time!
Honor 5 here i come. EVERYONE BETTER WATCH OUT :P!!!!
: I am extremely disappointed in LoL customer service
Yeah sorry man. But SCRIPTS users are banned in waves i have already seen 3 so far. and these banns go back months before you even get the ban
: WTF, banned for third party software -- HELP!!
TBH looking at ur stats on OGGG its very Clear you were using it then turning it off then using it again. Without it you lost most of ur games with it you were double postive and everything.. come on man stop lying
Rioter Comments
Lampost (NA)
: Banned because of defending myself?
Here a tip.... DONT SAY ANYTHING WHEN I MEET SOMEONE TOXIC.. I SAY OK TY AND MUTE THEM.. SIMPLE SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND YOU WONT GET BAN SIMPLE AS THAT DONT BLAME OTHERS FOR UR WORDS
: Hey talking about this, can someone explain me why does Thresh pull doesn't pull through walls (even tho it wouldn't be broken), while Blitz does ?
cuz thresh is a hook and he has to go to them. Blitz does not have to
MoHaseeb (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Refõrmed,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cZbxFFup,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-02-09T22:43:02.978+0000) > > Just use a Ryzen APU. They will 100% be able to run league at high settings 60 fps As for gpu will the gt 1030 be fine?
> [{quoted}](name=MoHaseeb,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cZbxFFup,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-09T22:45:48.372+0000) > > As for gpu will the gt 1030 be fine? It will be fine but thats a trash card you better off with a 1050ti and and i5 or i7 dont get amd unless its a ryzen all the fx chips are trash
: > [{quoted}](name=PEEWEE78368,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kwGGt9v4,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-04T20:06:48.922+0000) > > LOL thats what they al lsay and when people submit changes they come back with the. I SHOWED IT TO MY TEAM AND NO WE WILL KEEP THIS SHITTY VFX AND EVERYTHING ELSE THE SAME. That is why it is important for the consumers to let the designers know that their product is unacceptable, and that the design team is urged to rethink their design for the sake of future consumer satisfaction and future company quality benchmarks. This kind of quality should not be accepted on any design for any reason. If time is the issue then take the design back and rework the issues and re-present it at a later date. It is not crucial to the games function, however it is symbolic to the games quality. _This is not something any company would chose to have added in their history. _
> [{quoted}](name=Ace Cmdr Neyo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kwGGt9v4,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-04T20:20:33.547+0000) > > That is why it is important for the consumers to let the designers know that their product is unacceptable, and that the design team is urged to rethink their design for the sake of future consumer satisfaction and future company quality benchmarks. This kind of quality should not be accepted on any design for any reason. If time is the issue then take the design back and rework the issues and re-present it at a later date. It is not crucial to the games function, however it is symbolic to the games quality. _This is not something any company would chose to have added in their history. _ TBH it wont do shit. I have yet if not EVER SEEN THEM MAKE CHANGES OTHER THEN COLOR TO A SKIN. EXAMPLE LANCER PARAGON BLITZ SKINS. HIS WALKING IS SOO BAD THATS WHAT STOPS ME FROM BUYING THAT SKIN. THEY GOT 1000S OF REPORTS FROM PEOPLE ABOUT CHANGING IT. BUT THEY SAID NO.... SO YEAH NICE TRY BUT YOUR POST WONT DO ANYTHING
: > [{quoted}](name=PEEWEE78368,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kwGGt9v4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-04T19:39:25.301+0000) > > tbh i dont like any of them... Most of the skins show nothing diff for them to be worth the cost riot devs are lazy as hell now ever sinmce tencent took over this company has mad the game trash.. This is not a valid reason to allow game developers to slack off and do the bare minimum. They are selling a product and the consumers dissever to get a complete and well polished product. The consumers should make it clear what is the minimum quality that should be accepted. _This should not be one of the visual effect qualities that should be accepted._ **It would be nice to hear from a Riot employee's opinion on this matter. **
> [{quoted}](name=Ace Cmdr Neyo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kwGGt9v4,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-02-04T19:59:54.834+0000) > > This is not a valid reason to allow game developers to slack off and do the bare minimum. They are selling a product and the consumers dissever to get a complete and well polished product. The consumers should make it clear what is the minimum quality that should be accepted. _This should not be one of the visual effect qualities that should be accepted._ **It would be nice to hear from a Riot employee their opinion on this matter. ** LOL thats what they al lsay and when people submit changes they come back with the. I SHOWED IT TO MY TEAM AND NO WE WILL KEEP THIS SHITTY VFX AND EVERYTHING ELSE THE SAME.
: They took nothing away, if you want a skin that badly buy it, otherwise be patient and earn it. You are entitled to NOTHING, be happy you are supplied with free content....
what do u mean they took nothing away they took 75% of OE away from what they use to be worth this guy right here is a TYPICAL riot face rider
: Look at this rito matchmaking! ROFL
TBH IDK whis this happens. It happens in Gold to.. We ran into a team of diamonds and 1 masters... we were golds and silvers? how is that even fair match making and Their MMR was 2times higher then ours?
: Upgrading Skin Shards to Permanent (Takes too long?")
I laugh at the people saying THEY ARE FREEE.. Back off tbh.. THE SYSTEM WAS AMAZING BEFORE THEY CHANGED THE AL LTHE CURRENCY SYSTEM.. BEFORE YOU GOT AROUND 75% MORE OE FROM SHARDS THEN YOU DO NOW. RIOT ARE SCUMS. THEY WANT YOU CASH FREE OR NOT THE SYSTEM BEFORE WAS ALOT BETTER THEN THIS CRAP. EVER SINCE THAT GREEDY COMPANY TENCENT TOOK OVER THEY HAVE SHITTED THIS GAME HARD AND GOOD. SO SAYING FREE STUFF JUST CUZ THIS SYSTEM IS TRASH WHEN THE LAST SYSTEM WAS 10X BETTER SHOWS THE PEOPLE WHO RIDE RIOTS FACES
: A Critique and civil discussion on the new visual effects for Cho'Gath
tbh i dont like any of them... Most of the skins show nothing diff for them to be worth the cost riot devs are lazy as hell now ever sinmce tencent took over this company has mad the game trash..
: ANNIE
OMG.... I LOVED ANNIE SINCE I FIRST USED HER AND THIS BROKE MY HEART :(
: Technically he doesn't break any rules af far ingame experience goes. This said tho, this is how he started to become an issue as far toxicity goes in the first place. While he currently doesn't break any rules regarding riot policy (since he isn't restricted as a Esports related rolemodel). It does start behaviour that will eventually can lead to problems in the future. If his behaviour continues he can no longer be a community representative like presenting Tournaments. Since than he does effect the standards a rolemodel in the league community should have. The problem with this tho is that it's an unwritten rule and can't be punished by any policy since it's not related to eSports. I do believe as right now he violated the Twitch policy to some degrea. But to be honnest, this was expected with the shit he need to resist from this community. I believe riot had to ban over 15 people just from playing his first 30 games on stream. That tells you something and it's probally not going away anytime soon. Add this point Tyler is basicly a prisoner that was set free. Now everyone arround him is trying to push him over the edge so he needs to get back to jail again. This pushing is basicly children that follow a group followed by one of two individuals that have the right to feel the way over him. But the ones that follow him just take their word for it and doesn't think for themself. We best known this as Hitler behaviour. Think about that.
Wrong He can hold tourneys no matter what he did it for years when he was shield banned lol
Jo0o (NA)
: Try a support ticket if you think there's something wrong.
No need i am on the last checkpoint and what not sure i will hit it soon
Jo0o (NA)
: From what I've gathered around here, most folks stuck in honor level 0 aren't there because it takes too long to get out of, but rather that their behavior makes them accomplish zero actual progress at all. Moving the finish line closer won't help folks who still haven't made it out of the gates.
? well i been Honor LvL 0 for 5 months now??? I have not chatted in game since that ban...
Jakra (EUW)
: I had a troll in a ranked game, but I'm not sure if enough people reported him.
I just had a guys speak s8 nazi/racist remarks.. I have reported him and nothing was done to him....
: Will this laptop run Lol
LOL on super low at 720 yeah its using INTEL GMA that is a trashy laptop tbh
: Honor Level 0 is Painful
I have been Honor LvL 0 for about 4 months now. I hardly chat i get honor i have 26 Boxes i cant open....
iamKoro (NA)
: Locked honor
It will unlock when the system feels like ur ready for the rewards... 25 Games could take you a month or 2 to unlock it depending on how long you play.
: Yes 10 game mute
you type to much jesus ur focus on typign mroe then playing lol...
艹BKing (NA)
: idgaf lmao i don't spend my whole life on the boards
thats why ur still here ranting about how u got banned while i am enjoy the game ahhaha
艹BKing (NA)
: ***
now u will be banned from the boards :)
艹BKing (NA)
: let me remind you that they were 1-18 at 20minutes in botlane every kills went to trist. are you as idiot as them or what wtf how r u thinking with ur brain ur literally saying that if theyre the only reason we lose literally i should be friendly with them if i knew i woulda get banned this game i woulda flamed the shit out of them so fucking aids
now we know why ur banned
: > [{quoted}](name=notFREEfood,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ws0Oev7U,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-25T05:29:26.734+0000) > > nunu got overbuffed His Q could maybe not deal so much extra damage to champions but otherwise it's fine IMHO.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ws0Oev7U,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-01-25T05:32:01.289+0000) > > His Q could maybe not deal so much extra damage to champions but otherwise it's fine IMHO. What?? NunU Q only works on minions lol
PixieLois (EUW)
: I Need To Vent!! Never Playing Ranked Games. Do I Really Need To?
I NEEED TO VENT NOW!!!! SO I DID MY SOLO DUOS YESTERDAY... I LIT HAD 4 AFKER TOP LANES DONT BELEIEVE GO LOOK AT MY FIRST 4 RANKED GAMES AND SEE FOR YOURSELF I WAS LOSING MY MIND OVER THIS CRAP.. I REALLY WISH RIOT WOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT LOSES WITH AFKERS WE SHOULD NOT GET HIT THAT HARD DUE TO SOMEONE LEAVING A GAME ITS ANNOYING AND IT MESSED MY RANK PLACEMENT UP HARD
: What the hell did they do to this game?
I smell BS everytime someone defends this stupid system i am lvl 50 and have unlocked 2 champs in all those damn lvl your kidding me right??? 810 out of all my lvls thats 90% of what i get over and over so anyone saying its faster is a fuking lier
Show more

PEEWEE78368

Level 71 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion