Rioter Comments
: Why instead of pick only 2 roles cant I order the 5 based in my preferences?
Well now you risk having longer Que times, just ponder the fact more than 5 people have one or more roles in the same rating.
: Neeko E is the strongest non-ultimate CC Ability in the game; on a burst mage.
Well one can always argue it isn't as strong if the opposition can dodge neeko's E. Where as it goes straight and take something like veigar which can be angled as well being less predictable.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Riot has enough time/people/money. They can do better and we deserve better.
> [{quoted}](name=BanachTarski2,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4rBRaBNU,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-04T13:33:58.094+0000) > > Riot has enough time/people/money. They can do better and we deserve better. He’s right why is he being downvoted.
: Riot doesn't care
As true as it is, Clearly we don’t need criticism to change them no no. We have a rating system. Eventually when the ratings are bad they will use their heads, but considering matchmaking there would be an idea solution and that is to revert these megalomaniac changes over the course of seasons 7-9. Back to old ways and pretend these 2 or 3 years never happened. In any case for new champions well then there would only be a handful of changes needed. The big down fall is that skill level is very very rare. The freedom to do things knowingly being stupid at the same time not beneficial, is far to over reached. For example a unranked player appears in a silver game or even gold, and plays a melee champion for adc. Sure you can dodge loose 3 LP that takes a whole spanning match to get. Ban their champion and be considered a jerk. Play and waste your time knowing the results. Sadly this is the case. Either way you loose something, before you think the second option isn’t bad, consider the morale of your teammates notably if they see you as a jerk they will be jerks to you. Thus if the creators behind this game truly understood that creativity isn’t always the solution. Rather yet a point in time to stop. Take a lesson from a 2D pixel sand box game called Starbound, With a unique aspect left by its creators and abandoned. Then what do the actual hackers do, they mess with the literal fabric of the code, adding,taking,replacing and modifying what they want. I’m not saying cap your creativity just note now is the time to stop and actually look at the annoying things that happen. Sure we can control people but we can control the principles you build to them. By all means riot screw up learn, but now I do suggest learn more then screw up.
King13 (NA)
: RIOT, you gutted Akali and nerfed Irelia, why is Yasuo still untouched?
I just think it’s funny how now people who talk about nerfing yasuo aren’t harassed to the ground like last season. Very very understandable
Rioter Comments
: ADCs and Unbalance in the Game
Why does everything one shot adc? Because Adc can kill everything. Both mages and brusiers have their limits sure if fed they do have a lot of power but when it comes to a fed adc your being deleted from a meter away. Last time I checked as an adc your not suppose to be in melee range therefore you would be murdering Nasus if you built properly you would be cutting his healing and healing yourself, not only that you would be chopping his hp. If adcs are allowed to live long as tanks, than there is no point in fighting.
Moriss (NA)
: Riot's obsession/saturation with the color gold needs to stop! Petition for Color diversity!
It’s not riots fault that their epic looking champs are the ones almost no one cares for and evokes them for, but they realize apparently “everyone” likes lux do to her “animaish costumes” so they continuously make lux skins, and everyone likes gold so gold color skins.
Sasogwa (EUW)
: Don't like the amount of damage there is in the game
They could make resistance worth buying. For all I care armor only holds up vs melee ad champion vs adc you will die no matter what.
Snowic (NA)
: Riot please revert the Rakan changes immediately the entire community of Rakan mains is begging you
Why is Rakan so important? Azir deserves way more time than rakan should ever be given. Or even things like the entire tank class being a whole play style of bs. I’m just throwing it out there while rakan May be “weak” evidently botlane is played by 2 people, ever so making it easier. Where as in the solo lanes we not only need to get 7cs per min, but even the location of the jungler now b/c supports don’t ward. In my honest opinion the state of the game as a whole is far more important than individual champions.
Lhuhz (EUW)
: I would buy your narrative if Botlane Cassiopia was not stronger than Midlane Cassiopeia which happens right now. She's just too strong overall.
> [{quoted}](name=Lhuhz,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1T7IoP8p,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-01-03T00:23:42.080+0000) > > I would buy your narrative if Botlane Cassiopia was not stronger than Midlane Cassiopeia which happens right now. > > She's just too strong overall. Well botlane itself is decimated.
: I am reporting this.
> [{quoted}](name=KittyKàtKàtàrinà,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=OEa4Qrzf,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-01-02T19:30:53.710+0000) > > I am reporting this. After your kitty cat cosplay.
: Remove this fucking item, your game has gone downhill since its inception
Since we are talking about op items i think this one fits the madness {{item:3285}} like literally makes every mage with an inch of burst a ranged assassin
Lhuhz (EUW)
: Cassio is broken bot, but well, she's broken top and mid aswell to be fair.
> [{quoted}](name=Lhuhz,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1T7IoP8p,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-02T22:36:23.838+0000) > > Cassio is broken bot, but well, she's broken top and mid aswell to be fair. Cassio is only broken b/c the things that kick her out of midlane are out of the games state themselves and yes I’m mentioning the pro play champions Azir and Ryze, where as one puts her to place the other kites her and kills her. Though they are not effective so then we have thing such as Gallo and kassadin but both of them can easily be baned and arguably beaten by Cassio. It’s just like how aatrox was before his rework where as he was good, but then considered broken by riot and reworked. Except at that time aatrox could arguably be beaten except those things that would beat him were not in the state of the game. Yes indeed if you buff azir and Ryze you will tin can the games state of how much early game impacts the whole game however if you do so then there will only be 2 champs that are broken in the midlane therefore adjustment would be allowed however riot considered pro play more important so they would never take the option of just having 2 broken things instead of normal things all of a sudden come to power being better than the weak things,
Dynikus (NA)
: no. no it's not.
> [{quoted}](name=Dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GOGvXzyW,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-12-31T02:49:50.356+0000) > > no. no it's not. Are you sure? B/c it didn’t take right no more then 5 patches to shift the games impact from early game.
: Lunar Revel 2019 - Year of the Pig Ideas
: Maybe I'm Just Bad but How is This Ok?
Riot just doesn’t want to do something old so thus they made conqueror instead of fervor of battle, thus their pride will be one more reason league players will suffer.
Dynikus (NA)
: You say that like it's a small task
> [{quoted}](name=Dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GOGvXzyW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-28T09:31:26.919+0000) > > You say that like it's a small task Cus it is.
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GOGvXzyW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-28T09:31:26.919+0000) > > You say that like it's a small task Gut all damage runes early and increase their late power. Gut ignites early damage as a whole.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GOGvXzyW,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-12-28T13:14:51.599+0000) > > Gut all damage runes early and increase their late power. > > Gut ignites early damage as a whole. No, do the opposite with ignite, it’s a killing tool early so it should become useless late
iiGazeii (NA)
: If a percentage of damage is true damage, armor/MR isn't worthless. It still applies to the rest of the damage. Take Conqueror for example. It converts 20% of your damage into true damage, so resistances don't apply to that 20%. They still apply to 80% of the damage that the Conqueror user deals, so they still lower the damage taken by quite a lot.
> [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6gAAPsIT,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-27T17:56:18.141+0000) > > If a percentage of damage is true damage, armor/MR isn't worthless. It still applies to the rest of the damage. > It is worthless True damage goes above armor, %hp damage tow above armor and mr, as well as crit. Not to mention Mpen being useful at the same time cutting healing as well as doing%hp damage. Armor and MR help you survive early game but as it comes to reality you basically lost about 5000 gold in deference,
Rioter Comments
: Icathia > Shurima
Icathia Unleashes end of world(Void) Shurima Sacrifices to stop the void.
: Champions such as Velkoz & Xerath should NEVER be "supports"
Funny. What allows them to be support is the lack of survivability of those who oppose them. Where as these marksmen don’t have the mr to stand against mages, while the cc supports can easily be outmatched in damage. The only reason they are better in botlane is due to the fact botlaners don’t rush hexdrinker or take a Null orb which is probably the least thing they can do to survive, but as far as we know what ever botlaners can use for survival, so can assassins therefore if you make an item like hexdrinker + crit for marksman note the fact an assassin could use it too. If riot did want to get these mages out, they would buff tanks but in tank meta, we all know the lack of tenacity can never be fixed, therefore you can’t fix the pipe without breaking the other one, and therefore being unable to stop the leakage.
: Which of these champion groups is the most OP?
I like how none of the top bans have the top winrate champs.
Mulan88 (NA)
: Make toxicity more punishable!
I’m sorry probably asking for a consequence. But I disagree with you. Toxicity should be allowed to a minimum standard. Why? Because the 4 people who spent their daily life playing this game for almost an hour, lost desperatly due to a person who fed the enemy. Now could you guess this persons motive? Out of the 10 different options no, most likely they are tilted, or their just a troll trying to provoke. But here comes why toxicity should be allowed. When one is trying to provoke others for them to say something insane. He should not be allowed to feel safe, therefore all his reports bare no consequence to those he provoked. This will most likely annoy the troll, therefore he will not do it again.
Ada Wong (NA)
: Option 3 You carry your team who doesn't deserve to win because they don't know their role or job... They get LP and or rank and proceed to drag everyone down with them when they are flat out just that awful, which leads to a toxic experience. Instead Riot needs to come up with a ranking and dating based off individual performance in it just win / loss ratios of being dragged down by Mor****. Just the way I see the game. Win / Loss as a team really only is accurate if your a fully premade team.
> [{quoted}](name=Ada Wong,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EUAdiGy4,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-12-28T06:32:20.174+0000) > > Option 3 You carry your team who doesn't deserve to win because they don't know their role or job... > > They get LP and or rank and proceed to drag everyone down with them when they are flat out just that awful, which leads to a toxic experience. > > Instead Riot needs to come up with a ranking and dating based off individual performance in it just win / loss ratios of being dragged down by Mor****. > > Just the way I see the game. > > Win / Loss as a team really only is accurate if your a fully premade team. The option of solo carrying is almost good as erased.
: Dont blame riot for your rank and your level.
> [{quoted}](name=Fire Blaustoise,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EUAdiGy4,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-12-28T02:05:25.927+0000) > > Dont blame riot for your rank and your level. Don’t tell others that their Experience is rare. When clearly many have payed to the same sadness.
Hügö (EUW)
: Like they were bad at any state of the game. They have the most reliable source of dps, ranged auto attacks. Maybe they were not allways the strongest class but they were never bad.
> [{quoted}](name=Hügö,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EhLQgEfd,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-12-22T19:40:59.450+0000) > > Like they were bad at any state of the game. They have the most reliable source of dps, ranged auto attacks. Maybe they were not allways the strongest class but they were never bad. Eh. One shot meta left a scar at every squishy in the game
: Riot, Snowflakes?
People who are toxic to a limit where they have more words then kills deserve bans, why? B/c you just took 20 minutes of a summoner and then you basically are being the jerk in the party aswell pushing the dude around by typing so Smith shit. Next to that factor you force him to loose the game b/c your ego is bigger then your skill floor.
: Thing I hate most about state of ADC's
There adcs, when they are good they delete everything. When they are bad they get deleted by everything.
PhRoXz0n (NA)
: Crit Item Explorations
That PD change will kill Ap assassins. Not only will adcs be able to survive but at the same time being harder to kill and dealing damage,
: If Iron tier was where Permabanned players had to play, how do you think that would go?
It would just make them uninstall the game themselves notably b/c they are just going to get purely insanely annoyed. Not only would nether side win, they would be fighting a chat war and be flat throwing.
: ADCs are 'too weak' and Riot is planning buffs.
Lmao. If something doesn’t kill an adc early, late game is screwed. Now before you say but burst damage I’ll tell you this. If you have items that give you immunity to burst damage and you have damage that can answer a tank then what is suppose to kill you?
: Armor is meaningless. Health is meaningless. Hell anything short of full damage at this point is meaningless. Whole game is CC + kill inside of CC window. When you run into stuff like Kai'sa/Pyke/Nocturne/Akaki/Irelia or Velkos/MF/Yas/Hecarim/Urgot ect....it just feels terrible to play against. By the time you get tanky enough to "sort of" live.... games over. Also wanna point out that my lord does Yas + Hec or Irelia + Noc just absolutely suck as an immobile mage mid.
> [{quoted}](name=The Bad Touch,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2hcRYITz,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-28T10:21:29.106+0000) > > Armor is meaningless. Health is meaningless. Hell anything short of full damage at this point is meaningless. > > Whole game is CC + kill inside of CC window. > > When you run into stuff like Kai'sa/Pyke/Nocturne/Akaki/Irelia or Velkos/MF/Yas/Hecarim/Urgot ect....it just feels terrible to play against. > > By the time you get tanky enough to "sort of" live.... games over. > > Also wanna point out that my lord does Yas + Hec or Irelia + Noc just absolutely suck as an immobile mage mid. But then if you make tank items cheaper, and give them the early to mid game, they’d be a problem again b/c nothing could kill the tank this early.
Moody P (NA)
: Mages are top tier and their players still ask for buffs
Oh yeah? Explain to me what 3 mages dominate bot lane right now that aren’t burst mages? List me mages that Dominate the meta now THAT ARENT BURST mages. List me mages ho dominate the jungle! It’s like you don’t understand the sheer stupidity of mages now. Ether your a burst mage, or the mage deals a large amount of damage just in a combo. Hex drinker grants you a free escape, from any mage why? B/c the thing provided you with an anti burst shield, for Pete’s sake it’s even useful in a team fight when up graded to Maw. What do mages have as an answer zhonyas, and zhonyas just stuns you in immortality basically. If you don’t have flash your dead, or an answer to the burst. It has a stupidly long cd as well with now ultimate cool downs being reduced as well as CDR being so easy to get for assassins. Who do mages fight? Mages fight every thing from tanks and brusiers to assassins and adcs. Who do assassins fight? Just the adcs and mages. The only mages that asked for buffs, are lux, Taliyah and ryze. Why? b/c they get absolutely shit on in the midlane.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Riot's philosophy finally turned the game into dogshit after so much years
As one and many have said, defense and survivability are caked leading to disaster riot. Listen to this wise summoner for once. Forget his elo and pro play loook at the sheer player, the average even so, look at the problems he states the effects they have, LOOOK At how much the game has changed into a nutshell
: Only one complaint with neeko.
Fk it! ITS A BOY MAGE AN ACTUAL BOY FINALLY SOMETHING DIGNIFIED
Keyru (NA)
: 2018 End of Season Rewards and Honor
A miracle has been granted
Ryushiin (NA)
: Keep losing games no matter what
Take a break. League addicts..
: Now that you made K/DA Female Skins, why not Backstreet Boys skins?
The only thing I find referencing a boy band is One direction, yet it be stupid to use such an old reference in the genres of music.
: Up vote if you think honor lvl 2 for rewards is too harsh
It’s a bit hard to get to, however I think the number of penalties that can tick it off are a bit harsh.
: Why is Kai'sa in the KDA thing?
We all made the mistake to think she was irelia, but we all forgot irelia got a skin recently of the spirit blade line. Who knows she might get rookie’s skin from worlds
: Can Riot finally do something about Lux?
Of course people move so fast.. stop tryna kill celerity
: Wait, TF kills people in lane? I mean........maybe if he gets his jungle to help. But I honestly can't even remember the last time I saw someone die to TF 1v1 in lane phase.
> [{quoted}](name=L Psy Congroo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5wYrIAYm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-21T19:28:41.443+0000) > > Wait, TF kills people in lane? > > I mean........maybe if he gets his jungle to help. But I honestly can't even remember the last time I saw someone die to TF 1v1 in lane phase. You may have never seen it but it can happen and you know it. And if you want possibilities here’s why: Tf is a burst mage, he has he tools to burst down his laner, Tf also has good ole with blue card and his q, not to mention his auto attacks Are also on a high note of damage. With ignite he can do immense damage early as well. So please help me understand why you would rather not want tf nerfed.
: Let's have a nice chat, hm?
I’ll say it now and then feel free to listen or neglect. Does the game you play matter more to you or the people who create the game?
Rioter Comments
Show more

PERIMITION

Level 226 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion