: {{champion:61}} Because robots don't fart and I still get to see some nice robo-girl booty.
> [{quoted}](name=Chembaron Yamada,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pmbdT8km,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-16T01:01:26.027+0000) > > {{champion:61}} > Because robots don't fart and I still get to see some nice robo-girl booty. ur weird bro
Zardo (NA)
: So is this like satire? It's not really funny.
> [{quoted}](name=Zardo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pKFE583p,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-16T01:23:14.252+0000) > > So is this like satire? It's not really funny. learn to love urself boss just cus u dont understand it doesnt make it wrong
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: League Toxicity
toxicity is part of "what" makes you a man and not a big "BETA boy"
: Why doesn't the League Client have 2 Factor Authentication yet?
I'd rather have my account hacked and perma banned than go through that, no sarcasm whatsoever
: Misleading in-game tips regarding toxicity
I think that you should be able to leave games that you dont get big tiddy e girls in
: LET. PEOPLE. ENJOY. THINGS.
and if someone, say, has a "fart fetish", people should just "leave" him/her alone... not _saying that i_ have a "fart fetish", im just saying that this should also "apply"
Kaladromba (EUNE)
: Why I quit
lul spend all that time "making a post" and the only comment you get is by _me_
doroelio (NA)
: I don't know what is more creepy, the over use of quotation mark, or the delete/censure without any explanation of a thread with no apparent reason. Some one is plotting and i can sense the fear...
> [{quoted}](name=doroelio,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MhJhP1jz,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-03-31T04:56:35.928+0000) > > I don't know what is more creepy, the over use of quotation mark, or the delete/censure without any explanation of a thread with no apparent reason. > > Some one is plotting and i can sense the fear... either way i now see how things are "ran" around here and i think my time would be better spent "elsewhere", where _power tripping_ youths are not in charge of my speech... no wonder i can look at every thread posted in the past "week" and not see a single interesting one... _they all get deleted even if they don't break the rules_
Kaladromba (EUNE)
: Why I quit
add a "voice chat" feature so i can educate the youth on "politics" verbally as opposed to _on my keyboard_
: They likely “deleted” just because “you” put quotation “marks” around random words. It’s just “not” right and is “kind” of creepy
> [{quoted}](name=Laughing Fish,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MhJhP1jz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-30T15:38:18.353+0000) > > They likely “deleted” just because “you” put quotation “marks” around random words. It’s just “not” right and is “kind” of creepy i think you might be right about that "buddy", but i dont think using "quotations" is a _valid reason to delete my entire post_, especially because i was finding it "very helpful"
Jamaree (NA)
: What’s the funniest play you have done and/or seen recently?
the funniest thing that _happened to me_ is when i got _totally permabanned_ for talking about "politics" in my league and legends games
Kalikain (NA)
: How League Players communicate on the boards
i do not really see the point of the "boards", you cant even have any fun on here without being "totally annihilated" by the conformed segment
Rioter Comments
: Don't let me down, Player Support.
so riot can be _unpermabanning me_ for talking about "farts" in my games but instead they will "talking" about cats and dogs
FF or QQ (NA)
: Is Banning Toxicity Toxic?
the world will not "Cater to" the weaklings, why does "riot games"
Mártir (EUW)
: People is so sensitive nowadays. You cant say anything anymore.
league and legends should become a game for only ALPHA males and "remove all" of the ToS rules and bannings if you cant take the "heat", then get out of the kitchen, meanwhile the strong who can 'take care of themselves' without _tattletailing_ will be able to play the game in peace
: If I mute someone in game, they should still be muted post game
because they may have "found God" since the last "time" you played with _them_
: 1 tricking ivern
i think that is a totally "bad" idea my "dude"
: > [{quoted}](name=REFORMED BOOTY,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iGEQ5efP,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2019-03-27T04:07:23.259+0000) > > you are not "clever" you are just avoiding the question due to your "cowardice" of answering And this is not a thread getting positive responses.
> [{quoted}](name=Irelia Bot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iGEQ5efP,comment-id=000d00000000,timestamp=2019-03-27T04:11:23.024+0000) > > And this is not a thread getting positive responses. _its not my fault_ that beta bunny "boys" do not like to be "identified" as _beta bunny boys_
: ZETA
> [{quoted}](name=Irelia Bot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iGEQ5efP,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-03-27T04:03:46.902+0000) > > OMEGA or ZETA you are not "clever" you are just avoiding the question due to your "cowardice" of answering
: Is “Tyler1” ALPHA or beta.
> [{quoted}](name=Schoenberg,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iGEQ5efP,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-03-26T22:50:16.356+0000) > > Is “Tyler1” ALPHA or beta. "Tyler1" appears to be quite the ALPHA and thats why his girlfriend has _super nice booty buns_
: Maybe thats because of your fart fetish thats why they leave
> [{quoted}](name=Tham Chundi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YamoFQlh,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-27T01:56:27.329+0000) > > Maybe thats because of your fart fetish thats why they leave even if i did have a "fart fetish", it would not be "something" that i could control...
Madjack01 (EUW)
: Is there a place for mould breaking champs in LoL?
or for instance a "character" that has a uhh _uncontrollable fart fetish_ just for the "sake" of diversity...
: So...is this set to be the best April of all time or what?
i am certainly "excited" for avangers infantwar TWO. i am hoping to see the hulk really "hulk smash" some of those evil "aliens"
: Riot games .. the place where employees FART in each other's faces (true story https://www.businessinsider.de/riot-games-suspends-coo-scott-gelb-bro-culture-2018-12?r=US&IR=T ) But the name tempt981749871 is considered too offensive. LOL Come on man, (insert here any riot games employee's name) if u can take a FART in the face u can surely get past this guy's "OFFENSIVE" name. This just shows us all how ABYSMAL the report system is and how clueless riot games is when it comes to implementing any kind of chat/game moderation, probably 4 toxic people reported him for "offensive name" and this is the result ORRR some snowflake working at riot games decided this name is offensive because GOD knows what tempt981749871 means in his snowflake world.
> [{quoted}](name=PlzGodKillME,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IrxbjJ2r,comment-id=003b,timestamp=2019-03-26T09:28:57.342+0000) > > Riot games .. the place where employees FART in each other's faces (true story https://www.businessinsider.de/riot-games-suspends-coo-scott-gelb-bro-culture-2018-12?r=US&IR=T ) > > But the name tempt981749871 is considered too offensive. LOL > > Come on man, (insert here any riot games employee's name) if u can take a FART in the face u can surely get past this guy's "OFFENSIVE" name. > > This just shows us all how ABYSMAL the report system is and how clueless riot games is when it comes to implementing any kind of chat/game moderation, probably 4 toxic people reported him for "offensive name" and this is the result ORRR some snowflake working at riot games decided this name is offensive because GOD knows what tempt981749871 means in his snowflake world. i just want to be clear i do NOT "have" a fart fetish
: > [{quoted}](name=REFORMED BOOTY,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iGEQ5efP,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-26T19:37:28.953+0000) > > an ALPHA male is one who not only speaks his mind _online_, but also in the "real world" > an ALPHA male does not have the same "chemicals" in the brain that makes most guys afraid of speaking "up" or "conflict" > > this is why the girls tend to _gravitate towards ALPHA males_, because we are a rock capable of portection So does "alpha" mean "go for stupid fights for the sake of looking good"? Because if that's the case (and that's what you seem to define it as), I don't wanna be or be around such people.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iGEQ5efP,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-26T19:45:40.291+0000) > > So does "alpha" mean "go for stupid fights for the sake of looking good"? Because if that's the case (and that's what you seem to define it as), I don't wanna be or be around such people. false, an ALPHA will yell at the guy who "spanks" his girlfriends booty in public whereas a BETA bunny boy will just _tell her to let it go_ an alpha will hop the "Fence" to get his daughters stuffed animal, whereas a beta bunny boy will "buy her a new one" ALPHA males will cut his losses for the sake of his "family", a BETA will analyze the situation and be totally _boring_
: Riot won't tell you what you can and can't say.
It is a shame to see a powerful spirit _sucked into the beta force_ this is riot's way of destroying all ALPHA energy and fostering a colonization of "BETA bunny boys" you are a "reasonable man", do not let the _league and legends_ turn you soft. you are trying too hard to seem reformed and it seems "disingenuous"
: quitting league lmao xd xd xd
well its like my oatmeal told me once, if "you" cant take the heat, _get out of the kitchen_ booyyy "hee hee"
Jøkèr (NA)
: I really hate the Prestige line of skins
well like my oatmeal told me once, _just get a better job dude_ "hee hee"
: > [{quoted}](name=REFORMED BOOTY,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iGEQ5efP,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-26T01:10:30.204+0000) > > what if youre not "a bozo" and have a uhh "self awareness" so that u can see that ure obviously an alpha or you are obviously a BETA. what youre saying sounds alright but is clearly beta bunny boy propaganda, an alpha goes to the gym, stands up for his friends, will not take crap from antagonists, and get tons of "girls" Really? Not taking crap from dumb ass children who think freedom of speech means they can just say anything online with zero possible repercussions regardless of location doesn't hit one of those points?
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iGEQ5efP,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-26T02:45:41.362+0000) > > Really? Not taking crap from dumb ass children who think freedom of speech means they can just say anything online with zero possible repercussions regardless of location doesn't hit one of those points? an ALPHA male is one who not only speaks his mind _online_, but also in the "real world" an ALPHA male does not have the same "chemicals" in the brain that makes most guys afraid of speaking "up" or "conflict" this is why the girls tend to _gravitate towards ALPHA males_, because we are a rock capable of portection
Salron (NA)
: If you describe yourself as an "alpha" online you're automatically a beta
> [{quoted}](name=Aarron,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iGEQ5efP,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-03-26T14:19:58.735+0000) > > If you describe yourself as an "alpha" online you're automatically a beta honestly if you "say" this, you are automatically a BETA, like actually its called being "self" aware
Vei (NA)
: Why is Iron Rank a thing
to put it nicely, there are few "people" who are much worse than bronze 5... we call these the _bozos_, or in other words, people who have "fart fetishes", unlike myself
: I much prefer peanut oil for frying things, but jesus, apparently it's a no-no if someone goes into shock and dies at a party. I don't know, maybe don't be allergic to peanuts? Fuck me. I don't know. When I was in the locker room, we'd play a game where the person who was it would squat and blow on their thumb as hard as possible before standing up. Whoever passed out the longest and didn't receive brain damage won? I don't know, it was a dumb game.
> [{quoted}](name=Incognonymous,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YamoFQlh,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-26T04:41:48.237+0000) > > I much prefer peanut oil for frying things, but jesus, apparently it's a no-no if someone goes into shock and dies at a party. I don't know, maybe don't be allergic to peanuts? Fuck me. > > I don't know. When I was in the locker room, we'd play a game where the person who was it would squat and blow on their thumb as hard as possible before standing up. Whoever passed out the longest and didn't receive brain damage won? I don't know, it was a dumb game. this thread is for "serious" inquiries only however if this is true what you say, you have mad respect from me my "guy" that is very ALPHA male
: > [{quoted}](name=REFORMED BOOTY,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LpAXfAi8,comment-id=000200000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-26T04:33:28.242+0000) > > im a little hesitant of visiting the actual "Hell space", but i would love to take you on a date in maybe a garden of _flowers_ > perhaps we can find seashells on the beach instead of our "detached" limbs You're trying too hard. I said no.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LpAXfAi8,comment-id=0002000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-26T04:41:14.660+0000) > > You're trying too hard. I said no. i respected your decision so why dont you take a "chill pill" demoness and dont expect me to love you when i am making _atleast 6 figures in american dollars_
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=REFORMED BOOTY,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LpAXfAi8,comment-id=0002000000010000,timestamp=2019-03-26T03:52:31.657+0000) > > aww heehee thats so romantic :) > well maybe u can refer me to any of your attractive "lady" "friends" to suffice my manly "needs" for intimate relations? Yeah, sure. Just dial 1-800-GO 2 HELL and you'll be directed to a demon best suited for dealing with you. Just don't try to leave the pentagram when it first appears under you. Scattering your body across Hell is not a pleasant experience as you will still feel everything with no guarantee of finding all of your body parts.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LpAXfAi8,comment-id=00020000000100000000,timestamp=2019-03-26T04:08:43.076+0000) > > Yeah, sure. Just dial 1-800-GO 2 HELL and you'll be directed to a demon best suited for dealing with you. Just don't try to leave the pentagram when it first appears under you. Scattering your body across Hell is not a pleasant experience as you will still feel everything with no guarantee of finding all of your body parts. im a little hesitant of visiting the actual "Hell space", but i would love to take you on a date in maybe a garden of _flowers_ perhaps we can find seashells on the beach instead of our "detached" limbs
: > [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LpAXfAi8,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-03-26T03:25:46.661+0000) > > Why not go after Busty Kunoichi instead? I hear they're in the market! I pledge my loyalty to no one.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Kunoichi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LpAXfAi8,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-03-26T03:27:57.102+0000) > > I pledge my loyalty to no one. i will promise to love you until the "end" of time, my sweet princess
: > [{quoted}](name=REFORMED BOOTY,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LpAXfAi8,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-03-26T03:01:21.652+0000) > > may i ask you why though, for i have "harbored" this love for many of "years" No, because reciting the list of reasons why would require a block of text that would break boards and take so long to read you'd die of old age before getting through the first quarter.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LpAXfAi8,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2019-03-26T03:16:08.809+0000) > > No, because reciting the list of reasons why would require a block of text that would break boards and take so long to read you'd die of old age before getting through the first quarter. aww heehee thats so romantic :) well maybe u can refer me to any of your attractive "lady" "friends" to suffice my manly "needs" for intimate relations?
: > [{quoted}](name=REFORMED BOOTY,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eBvnkkFF,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-26T00:29:43.307+0000) > > woah woah woah heh heh... who said anything about a fetish dude... > > even if it was that.. there are a multitude of us, you can not marginalize us out Stop man, at this point this is just sad. We all know you have a fart fetish and made things weird. Just be silent about it and move on and people will forget as nobody cares what your fetish is. But seriously man, don't be like this.
> [{quoted}](name=Laughing Fish,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eBvnkkFF,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-26T02:57:51.797+0000) > > Stop man, at this point this is just sad. We all know you have a fart fetish and made things weird. Just be silent about it and move on and people will forget as nobody cares what your fetish is. But seriously man, don't be like this. dude i dont have a fart fetish... i literally just made a thread about farts because i was... like... uhhh
: > [{quoted}](name=REFORMED BOOTY,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LpAXfAi8,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-03-26T03:01:21.652+0000) > > may i ask you why though, for i have "harbored" this love for many of "years" The fart fetish likely doesn't help.
> [{quoted}](name=Laughing Fish,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LpAXfAi8,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-03-26T03:01:56.905+0000) > > The fart fetish likely doesn't help. as i have REITERATED many times before, I do "NOT" have a fart fetish. please take the time to get your facts straight
Sukishoo (NA)
: Pretty sure it's a guy.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LpAXfAi8,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-03-26T02:45:59.392+0000) > > Pretty sure it's a guy. do you take me for a fool? do you think i would fall so deeply in love with a "man"
: I'm dying right now of laughter
> [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LpAXfAi8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-26T02:34:00.001+0000) > > I'm dying right now of laughter im sorry, but i do not "trust" those of us with the specially colored names
: No.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LpAXfAi8,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-26T02:44:15.669+0000) > > No. may i ask you why though, for i have "harbored" this love for many of "years"
: Heh heh
> [{quoted}](name=SupaDevilJuice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LpAXfAi8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-26T02:28:01.084+0000) > > Heh heh hee hee
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=REFORMED BOOTY,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iGEQ5efP,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-03-26T00:38:20.322+0000) > > i noticed most league of legends players are entirely BETA males so i decided to find out for myself > > leave a comment in the comments below so u can help me decide whether most league players are "BETAS" or "ALPHAS" Aren't you the guy who wants imaginary game characters to fart on them? Pretty sure I know what type YOU are.
> [{quoted}](name=L Psy Congroo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iGEQ5efP,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-03-26T02:09:20.175+0000) > > Aren't you the guy who wants imaginary game characters to fart on them? > > Pretty sure I know what type YOU are. woah woah woah i never said that "buddy"... get your facts straight firstly also i want to remind everyone i do NOT have a fart fetish... and this thread was asking for you not for "me" so please "Adhere" to that
: Imagine being 12.
> [{quoted}](name=The bad Yasuo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iGEQ5efP,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-03-26T01:30:06.608+0000) > > Imagine being 12. i think i have confirmed my suspicions of legends player being TOTAL "bunny" BETAS
Vei (NA)
: Why is this the first thing I see when I come back here
> [{quoted}](name=Vei,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OkJrtGjf,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-03-26T01:25:30.475+0000) > > Why is this the first thing I see when I come back here do you believe me that i do not "have" a fart fetish?
Show more

POOP TURDS

Level 37 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion