Rioter Comments
: 8-2 iron 1 really riot? hahahah
Not sure why they decided to change their system, its a lot harsher on people that can't play a lot of ranked
Juice (EUNE)
: How is Mordekaiser allowed to exist?
Both champions are braindead, but you can't expect to win a melee fight vs mordekaiser, plus other champions are more cancerous as well
: Just bring back old nunu
both old nunu and new nunu are pretty good, new nunu sustain is actually really dumb, his snowball has a lot of glitches and stuff though
: Is riot dying?
PlayBiti (NA)
: NEW ODESEY MODE IS INPOSSIBLE ON ONSLAUGHT
48 AD (NA)
: Mission didn't complete?
Nothing works for me either, the missions don't work, and I can't change the difficulty either, when i've already won twice.
Maarud (NA)
: Jesus Jax is dumb, you get so many free stats just from your kit you're free to do whatever you want
Yeah if you take glacial augment its even stronger in lane, just most people forget that its a rune
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3GETT7rY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-03T22:11:30.910+0000) > > > He's pathetically easy to play, and he succeeds too well for how easy he is. {{champion:103}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:11}} also come to mind
: Jesus Nunu is going to get annihilated because of Pro-play, he has everything a Pro could want
Ban rate will be really high, plus since there really isnt any point of taking jungle you could honestly gank 10 times, or camp one lane before 6, and no one would be suprised
Drizzle (EUNE)
: NERF ILLAOI
Most tanks are completely fine against here, and its pretty easy to dodge her q, e, and e tentacles, just wait out the r, get an {{item:3123}} if you're ad, otherwise take {{summoner:14}} if its ranked
OJPhoenix (OCE)
: PSA - Taking ONE event from men isn't the end of gaming for men
If this isn't a troll post I think you should stop posting immediately
fƒ15 (NA)
: I know KDAs don't mean everything but
I'd recommend playing a carry/damage support like {{champion:143}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:555}} {{champion:497}} or even {{champion:98}}
: Just played a game where 3/5 enemy team was utilizing true damage
: Can someone teach me how to not get killed when ever someone dives on me as malzahar? please?
If the jungler is a tank without a knockup/whoever is ganking you, just always remember to ult the strongest damage dealer, but always e+w before ulting for as much damage as possible, even if you die, your e + ignite (if you take ignite) should kill at least one person, unless you take barrier/heal, then you should survive as long as possible, when i play yasuo i almost always take exhaust so i can't get bursted, and it works well, so if you want exhaust thats fine also.
: The time penalty for dodging an ARAM game should be sharply reduced. The only way I can stand to play ARAM is to dodge whenever our team comp is garb.
> [{quoted}](name=Mathgodpi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rLcvVOoy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-02T03:05:29.218+0000) > > The time penalty for dodging an ARAM game should be sharply reduced. The only way I can stand to play ARAM is to dodge whenever our team comp is garb. yeah I agree, i dodge quite a bit, but whenever i really want to play a game, i just don't dodge
: Instead of banning males from a paid event, deal with the situation within your company, Riot.
Floatzie (NA)
: THANK YOU RIOT
Yeah its a trash game, i just have trouble finding other GOOD free to play games
Rioter Comments
: Patch 8.15 Notes
When is one for all coming out?
: Can we nerf (insert champion I just lost to) already?
{{champion:62}} , 400 damage q's after {{item:3134}}, bc of his e, nice!
: Tell me your 3 most played champions and I will tell you your personality and greatest fear.
: I want to complain about how much everyone always complains
Yeah when {{champion:62}} is a champion, no one is safe
: Was nerfing supports REALLY such a good idea?
Yeah well if brand is considered a support, screw all other supports xD.
2quick4u2 (EUW)
: NERF VLADIMIR
Vladimir is pretty easy to counter with {{summoner:14}} and {{item:3033}}, especially early game, where he is pretty easy to kill most of the time, as long as you wait out his q crit.
: picking an "Marksmen" will be reportable soon.
Yeah well miss fortune is still pretty strong right now
Even (NA)
: Im tired of this
True no chance against ad wukong or rengar xD
Keshaun (NA)
: Do you guys feel Duskblade should slow you after being auto attacked?
Rioter Comments
: Why can't you gift skins with blue essence?
Sorry guys i meant champions, not skins
: Why cant i buy jewelery with monopoly money? Making BE gifting would give the option of a blackmarket where people sell champs/skins for less than riot offers them for. This would also make botting more lucrative.
> [{quoted}](name=Timethief49,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LrVa4coJ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-27T18:36:14.097+0000) > > Why cant i buy jewelery with monopoly money? Making BE gifting would give the option of a blackmarket where people sell champs/skins for less than riot offers them for. This would also make botting more lucrative. only champs though, not skins
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: The 3 strongest champs now (opinion)
Sorry forgot to include Tryndamere and karma. Tryndamere because of 10k crit on gromp /: and karma cause her dmg is insane early and well... all game.
: {{champion:2}} i can POSSIBLY see on the list like maybe 10th down but {{champion:134}} isnt that great and ZIGGS? are you crazy? {{champion:115}} is HORRIBLE right now. and I'm NOT saying this because i hate him.. i love playing ziggs. he's just soo bad... the op champs right now are {{champion:8}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:268}} and despite his winrate {{champion:238}} and {{champion:157}} strangely enough these are all mid or top laners except zyra...
Syndra cause her abilities do soooo much dmg and abilities are pretty easy to land, for me at least and before an aram yesterday idk the last game i played as her and i did good and she did really good dmg and had good cc + damn her cds and ult OP, ziggs q does a lot of dmg plus the w thing to turrets is really op.
FeeNeeX (NA)
: WTF RIOT
Yeah happens to me all the time, mostly when i play ezrael or twisted fate for some reason tho.
Rioter Comments
: This is exactly wtf im talking about....
Yeah trolls almost never get banned, just toxic people, rip tyler1 :p.
Rioter Comments
: Worried About League.
I mean, overwatch has practically everything a game has, and the company created one of the most popular online games ever, before overwatch, all the games the company has is good, riot only has 1 game and its pretty much shit at this point.
: Vlad rework only made his mobility problems worse.
Vlad is already op he doesnt need a buff in anything.
Show more

PabloMaster54321

Level 131 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion