Rioter Comments
: Riot explains recent balance decisions
Kadexe (NA)
: Wow. Almost everything you said was completely wrong. Are you trapped in season 3 or something?
The truth hurts i know.{{sticker:sg-lulu}}
Kadexe (NA)
: Sword of the Divine could be revived as an assassin item.
Assassins already get the royal treatment from Riot. They dominate midlane with little to no opposition and then become mid game hyper carries that decimate entire teams with little to no effort and 50 million ways to escape unpunished should it go bad. The last thing Assassins need is more items, more damage, more anything.
: If I were God Emperor of Riot and could do whatever I wanted for season 10..
And this is why private league of legends servers need to happen. If this man actually ran a LoL server with everything he posted implemented I would 100% leave the official server to play on it. I don't even care how much money I'd lose doing it. I just want league to be fun again.
: Yuumi proves how utterly clueless this forum is.
I like how you blame the forums and yet its the balance team who has full control and power over how much power a champion gets. Yeah, we can whine and bitch about it, but that's ALL we can do about it. If anyone is clueless when it comes to champion balance its the actual balance team. Just look what state their choices have put the game in.
: Replace "none" ban with "pass" to another teammate
Using the none ban option should be reportable for assisting enemy team.
Meddler (NA)
: Prototype Wukong Changes on PBE Context
Honestly. Giving his Q ap ratio instead af ad will just make peopke build AP burst wukong. You will effectivly transform him into an ap champ.
: Found the toxic guy that thinks that anyone with a differing opinion must be abusing something.
: wow im actually speechless. for once reddit isnt going full brainless
It's hard to accept that you are the minority in this situation, isn't it? How cruel and evil life must be for you.
: Protecting children from abusive games act.
I also want to add that the people who defend loot boxes and gambling in games saying "It's not gambling" are people who have horrible gambling addictions themselves whether they realize it or not, and don't want to see them be removed simply because they are scared of the withdrawal symptoms of not being able to gamble. I'm a recovering gambler myself, I used to have a horrible addiction to games with loot boxes and summons and what not, mobile games are really bad for it, it really is a psychological thing and people who have the addictions cannot be faulted. I remember spending upwards to $200-$400 a month on loot boxes and summons in some games and it was just awful. I eventually got help and I don't gamble anymore and I tend to steer away from games who focus on loot boxes now, I don't have that impulse to spend spend spend till i get the item I want. But i do want to say I understand the fear those people who defend loot boxes have. The withdrawal is just awful and very hard to get through, easily the hardest time of my life.
: Protecting children from abusive games act.
Even though it's targeted at "All microtransactions" Its really meant to be an attack on loot boxes and gambling mechanics in video games. And I am actually happy to see this happen. Loot Boxes, Garapons/Gashapons, Summons, it is gambling and it has no place in video games. Almost the entire internet and gaming community agrees that gambling in games is just anti-consumer. Sadly that game industry went totally out of control with them, once they got a taste of it develops just could not stop. they absolutely HAD to have loot boxes in every single game, to the point where developers were destroying their own games just to have them in there. We've seen time and time again game developers work on a game only for it to be stripped down to the bare minimum and have the stripped away content resold to us in loot boxes. The bottom line is developers who make games based solely around gambling mechanics and loot boxes have to be stopped. The bill is not good for companies looking to exploit the unregulated gambling but it IS good for consumers in general. With that said, how will this effect league? Very minimally. leagues content, most of it anyway, is already offered in a shop that allows you to buy directly and I think there is a cap on how many times a card can be charged on an account. (At least there used to be) so if the bill passes the only thing I can see Riot having to do is remove hextech chests from their game. But overall it really won't affect league at all.
: Hey gang! Thanks again for all the kind words, support and insightful conversations based around these changes. As we always try to mention, the PBE is often used for experimental stuff that we want the community's feedback on. You all made a few things VERY clear today and I'm super appreciative and receptive to your concerns. **As a result, I'm happy to share a new iteration of Malphite, which should be hitting PBE around Monday midday (PST)**. Sadly it can't be sooner, as we don't push things to PBE over the weekend. **Revisions:** * Q- AP scaling reverted to .6 from .4 * Q- fixed a typo regarding the cast time (was written as .5, is actually .4) * Q- adjusted the animation considerably to look/feel less clunky * W- 3x Armor multiplier when Granite Shield is active has been REINSTATED * W- the bonus damage on the initial Thunderclap hit has had its ratios reduced to compensate (.3 AP from .4) and (.15 Armor from .2) * VFX updates on Passive shield regeneration, Q missile/trench, W up-time/impact, E and R (**BASE SKIN ONLY FOR NOW**) **Context:** Q- Believe it or not, these changes were specifically designed not to nerf AP burst mage builds. We felt like the combination of extra Q range and bonus AP scaling on W would be perceived as a win here. Since that wasn't the case, I'm reverting the AP scaling on Q but nerfing the new W's ratio to compensate. And while I personally do think that Q spam is a little unhealthy, those who came before me were smart enough to gate it behind a high mana cost. I still think this is an elegant solution because the ability is most oppressive in the early game, and its gating mechanism slowly evaporates as Malphite levels up and purchases a mana item. Hopefully this will satiate all the cheese wheelers out there without frustrating your opponents too much. :) W- We underestimated how attached players would be to the 3x Armor multiplier. As a designer, it felt a little tacked on, and granted power in fairly obscure ways. However, there's no denying that preserving Malphite's niche as THE anti-AD tank is important to all of you. It's clearly a resonate fantasy and one I'm happy to bring back. **Clear-Ups** A few common questions/concerns have come up, so let's address them here! * Malphite's abilities won't gain range based on his size- sorry! I wanted to do this, but it was OP OP * The initial AA reset from Thunderclap triggers an Aftershock. This means it deals three instances of damage simultaneously; the AA, Thunderclap bonus damage, and Aftershock AoE damage. The result is a pretty meaty burst of damage! * The new speed differential between Malphite and his target are significantly buffed. Assuming you Q a target with 400 MS on LIVE, the delta between you would be ~225. In this iteration, that delta explodes to 350+ once you get some boots. The combination of a longer range Q, easier target accessibility, and improved burst damage from W should allow Malphite to participate in skirmishes and team fights without always relying on his R. * Scope for this project was super limited, and for good reason. I'm still new, I'm learning the tools, and bandwidth from art/tech was already accounted for in our project pipeline. Maybe Malphite will get a full VGU in the future, and maybe I'll be the one to do it, but that's currently not in our slate. ...Get it? Slate? Cuz he's a-- nevermind. **Next Steps:** * Next week I'd like to add a check to Q that uses your target's move speed if the amount you'd steal from them would make you faster than the base values. This preserves my goal of making Q consistently good, while retaining the playmaking potential of stealing from a particularly fast foe * We'll also be monitoring Malphite's overall damage output/power. I'm happy to reinstate the things you guys said were important to you, but that likely means that Malphite is now overtuned. Please keep in mind that we'll likely have to trim power from _somewhere_. Keep the discussion going! I'll be active here and on Twitter over the weekend. -Lutz
Will malphite still leave the Riot fist logo on the ground when he uses his E?
Rioter Comments
Bazerka (NA)
: Question: How do you view Riot?
You forgot the "With disgust" option.
: What's the $100 difference between golden chromas and prestige skins?
Prestige skins are just cash grabs targetted at certain champion mains.
: I have to change my name because it is deemed as "inappropriate"
Its the "Report name" function in the game, it is so easily abusable. It's honestly the best way to get back at someone for beating you in game. If you get stomped in lane by someone and want to get back at them. Just report their name. It may not be a ban or a heavy punishment but its still an easy to do sucker punch.
: Riot Games employees reportedly plan walkout to protest company policies
I hope the balance team walks out and never comes back.
: Mortdog did nothing wrong. You unreasonable people are why Rioters don't come to Boards. All this commotion over bans in ARAMs... @Riot keep bans disabled just to spite them. Balancing ARAM is better than banning champions anyways.
> [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FA8HwyQe,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2019-04-23T22:50:10.315+0000) > > Mortdog did nothing wrong. You unreasonable people are why Rioters don't come to Boards. > > All this commotion over bans in ARAMs... @Riot keep bans disabled just to spite them. > > Balancing ARAM is better than banning champs. He got called out for his bullshit and just ran. The problem is he's not even trying to remedy the situation or justify why bans were removed despite the greater majority of players wanting them back. Every post he made was just him saying Riot is right and we, the players, are wrong. I think what really looks bad though is when he said Riot has NEVER unlocked all champs for any game mode, except yes they have, they did it for nexus blitz just a few months ago. And when he got called out on it he legit ran from the thread lol The bottom line is Riot was in the wrong here. they made a poor judgement call and rather than just admit it was a wrong call and correct the mistake they are blatantly trying to make themselves look right instead of wrong and its why players are now frustrated at the company, This whole thing will go away if they just make a thread, say it was a bad judgment call and reinstate ARAM bans, and I guarantee no one will ever talk about this issue again. They are making this harder then it has to be.
Mortdog (NA)
: Hey everyone. Let me see if I can offer more insight. We see all the polls, upvate threads, and requests to bring bans back to ARAM. We understand that a very large group of players feel this way. We get the benefits it brings, feeling like you have some agency to remove particular champs you don't enjoy facing. That's super valid. (I personally banned Teemo every game because trying to push into shrooms is pain.) We understand the desire and the need bans fill. HOWEVER, they also come with draw backs. Whether or not you agree with them, there are players that enjoy and have a high affinity for champions like Veigar and Brand. There are players that don't want to think about bans and just want to get in the game quick. There are players that enjoy the high and low rolls of a pure random mode. And believe it or not, most of them aren't "ARAM accounts". Discounting and downvateing them doesn't make them not real. FOR NOW, we'd like to see if we can solve some of the pain points through other methods before considering re-instating bans. Balancing has proven to work quite well, as we've seen Sona/Ziggs go from 68% win rate to 57%. We still have some more adjustments that can be made, but the champions are more fair to face than they have ever been. There's still more work to be done though, and more adjustments will be coming more often. (I've already got a batch ready for approval.) Bans are a very strong hammer we aren't quite ready to slam down yet. If you look at the ban rates I posted on twitter, for a few champs it was basically the equivalent of deleting them from the mode. If we made a poll saying "Should we delete Zoe from SR?" I'm sure it would have a ton of upvates...but we still wouldn't do it because it's not the right call. Game design isn't always about the popular opinion. That being said, we are STILL OPEN TO BRINGING THEM BACK if our other methods don't solve the issues. If after a few months, Fiddle/Veigar are still a pain to play against, then we'll reconsider. I'm sure this post hasn't changed many peoples minds, but hopefully at least shows you where we're coming from. Other common thoughts: *Look we had 5 melee and they had the perfect comp. This shows we need bans and they were ARAM accounts* - No...this happened either way, regardless of bans and they very likely were NOT ARAM accounts. The thing about random is that highs and lows exist. With all champs unlocked in our internal playtests, we still managed a Lux/Morg/Blitz/Jhin/Alistar comp. It was terror. It happens. *Why not just unlock all champs* - This would help for sure, but has side effects we aren't comfortable with. It's no secret that Riot does need to make money in order to continue as a business, and this would impact that quite a bit. However, I do think we can make improvements in this area. 42 F2P champs isn't enough. More on this hopefully soon-ish.
> [{quoted}](name=Mortdog,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FA8HwyQe,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-23T16:20:31.805+0000) > > Hey everyone. Let me see if I can offer more insight. > > We see all the polls, upvate threads, and requests to bring bans back to ARAM. We understand that a very large group of players feel this way. We get the benefits it brings, feeling like you have some agency to remove particular champs you don't enjoy facing. That's super valid. (I personally banned Teemo every game because trying to push into shrooms is pain.) We understand the desire and the need bans fill. > > HOWEVER, they also come with draw backs. Whether or not you agree with them, there are players that enjoy and have a high affinity for champions like Veigar and Brand. There are players that don't want to think about bans and just want to get in the game quick. There are players that enjoy the high and low rolls of a pure random mode. And believe it or not, most of them aren't "ARAM accounts". Discounting and downvateing them doesn't make them not real. > > FOR NOW, we'd like to see if we can solve some of the pain points through other methods before considering re-instating bans. Balancing has proven to work quite well, as we've seen Sona/Ziggs go from 68% win rate to 57%. We still have some more adjustments that can be made, but the champions are more fair to face than they have ever been. There's still more work to be done though, and more adjustments will be coming more often. (I've already got a batch ready for approval.) > > Bans are a very strong hammer we aren't quite ready to slam down yet. If you look at the ban rates I posted on twitter, for a few champs it was basically the equivalent of deleting them from the mode. If we made a poll saying "Should we delete Zoe from SR?" I'm sure it would have a ton of upvates...but we still wouldn't do it because it's not the right call. Game design isn't always about the popular opinion. > > That being said, we are STILL OPEN TO BRINGING THEM BACK if our other methods don't solve the issues. If after a few months, Fiddle/Veigar are still a pain to play against, then we'll reconsider. I'm sure this post hasn't changed many peoples minds, but hopefully at least shows you where we're coming from. > > > Other common thoughts: > *Look we had 5 melee and they had the perfect comp. This shows we need bans and they were ARAM accounts* - No...this happened either way, regardless of bans and they very likely were NOT ARAM accounts. The thing about random is that highs and lows exist. With all champs unlocked in our internal playtests, we still managed a Lux/Morg/Blitz/Jhin/Alistar comp. It was terror. It happens. > > *Why not just unlock all champs* - This would help for sure, but has side effects we aren't comfortable with. It's no secret that Riot does need to make money in order to continue as a business, and this would impact that quite a bit. However, I do think we can make improvements in this area. 42 F2P champs isn't enough. More on this hopefully soon-ish. Okay but it sounds like one reason you removed bans is because you "don't want to block people from playing their favorite champs on ARAM" 1) its RANDOM. I would LOVE to play my fav champs on Aram every game if i could but the whole purpose of RANDOM is to be just that. You should be forced to work with whatever luck gives you thats the point. The only thing this effects are ARAM only accounts and those are already looked down upon. 2) you dont unlock all champs for ARAM becsuse money. Typical answer and expected from Riot. Yet you seem to ignore the fact that allowing a player to try a new champ in Aram could promote a sale of that champion should the player like said champ. 3) You say it effects players who dont want to ban anyone. Boo hoo for them, there is a None ban option that takes 2 seconds of their precious time to click. Like. I dont understand where you are getting these negative things about bans. People want bans. Why are you fighting us so hard on this?
Eedat (NA)
: Why on earth would you wait until a post had several hundred upvotes to delete it?
Because Riot wanted to silence the backlash of removing bans from ARAM. Players and Mods will tell you, they will FIGHT you to the very end to deny this was not the case but it clearly. Day 1 - Upvate thread is made - it gets 100+ upvotes - a moderator posts his opinion in the thread Day 2 - thread still getting upvotes, a record number at that - another mod posts in it - Riot geting concerned Day 3 - thread now has 300+ upvotes - Riot contacts board mods to request thread be deleted - forum mods comply but list its deletion under an invalid reason Present day - Riot still wont admit removing ARAM bans was a mistake - forum mods now taking the blunt of backlash for Riot - Aram still in an awful state - Forum mods have backed down on deleting posts until this blows over What we know - Mods say thread was deleted for breaking site rules. However the thread was up for THREE days and a mod posted in the thread on day one and two. If it truly broke the rules it would have been deleted on day one. - Mods say thread was reported and it took them 3 days to bring it up in the report queue. This is not the case as several mods had already posted in the thread by day 2 so they knew what was going on from day one. - the only conclusion that makes sense for them to delete is if Riot themselves contacted them and requested the tgreads removal in an attempt to silence backlash. What a scandalous conspiracy theory Edit: if this post gets deleted then you will know it to be true.
Jikker (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Colte,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hfGfxjel,comment-id=0009000100010001,timestamp=2019-04-20T09:29:42.502+0000) > > rEmOvInG a HiGh UpVoTeD tHrEaD iNsTeAd Of LoW vOtEd ThReAdS iS dOInG oUr JoB Votes do not matter; violating the rules is all that matters and in this case the thread was low effort and violating the rules.
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hfGfxjel,comment-id=00090001000100010001,timestamp=2019-04-20T16:06:46.247+0000) > > Votes do not matter; violating the rules is all that matters and in this case the thread was low effort and violating the rules. The upvate thread was up for 3 days, almost 4. If it truly violated the rules you would have taken it down on day 1. No. Im not buying it. Im sure someone higher up asked for its removal and board mods complied.
Rioter Comments
: "You are Shit" and "You ain't shit" are both insults, but...
Grape - a delicious fruit. Grape - secret internet slang for rape. {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: _Posting an opinion here is a total waste of time._
Did you just delete your post and repost it to reset your downvote count? {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Mortdog (NA)
: Yup that's fair. I'll be sure to present it like that in the future.
Just wanted to say removing the bans from ARAM was not a very welcomed decision by ARAM players. Please read my feedback here for more details. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/wE1qd8pn-removing-the-bans-from-aram-is-the-absolute-last-straw-for-me-its-a-very-poor-decision
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rodsquad (EUW)
: There's no "but actually!" , Zoe is a child.
> [{quoted}](name=Rodsquad,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=JRExgo6G,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-15T08:40:52.772+0000) > > I've just seen a lot of posts like "actually Zoe is "legal" " and it always bugged me No, you really haven't. I frequent the forums every day and I almost never see this topic be brought up anymore. It was a hot topic when Zoe first came out but now no one really cares. You only brought this up to bitch and whine about something.
: reading the comments. notices how there seems to be no one from the south of north america. being from florida I see icecoon as being 2 things 1 a racial slur since its popular to be called that down here 2 an ice raccoon ppl debating against it cuz they dont ever see it cuz 1. they not in north america or 2. they have never stepped foot in the south. and why not put 2 Cs and not one in ccoon?
I'm from Canada, we have lots of ice and lots of raccoons. And I can tell you if anyone actually finds "Icecoon" to be offensive then the internet is the LAST place they should ever be. Why the hell do we live in a time where the united states president can call me a "Snow Mexican" but Riot wont let this guy refer to himself as an imaginary Pokemon he made up some 8 odd years ago? This whole name reporting thing is just so dumb and easily abusable.
Icecoon (NA)
: Banned for toxic name?
Ugh. The report name function abused again. I feel you bro.
: Cowsep Master Yi Montage - Best Master in the world
He was in Alpha!! {{sticker:sg-shisa}}
Alzon (NA)
: I permaban Anivia. No idea why she wasn’t hit with any of the ARAM nerfs.
Ohh good ban, your right, strong slow CC and that wall ult combo, shes pretty strong on that mode.
Rioter Comments
: Why can zoe use her second q while in zhonya's?
Why can Tryn ult during hard CC/Silences? Why can Hec still hit/push you back with E despite flashing away from him? Why can Rengar still auto attack you from the bush despite blinking away? why has Riven and Yasuo still not received proper changes? The answer to all these questions and more are as follows. Riot: Because of we Just. don't. Care.
Deprecious (EUNE)
: Please don't ruin ARAM.
As someone who abandoned Rift due to the current state of the game and became an ARAM only player, These changes are great. ARAM has needed some serious looking at for a while and I am glad they are finally addressing the problems it has. I love the anti poke shield and I love the fact that we can get bans now. What I dont like is the idea of assassins being buffed. Assassins are already very strong on that mode so I think its the one class that doesn't need a buff. But aside from that these changes are fantastic. I would have liked to see all champs unlocked by default for this made but little steps is where it's at right now.
: Happy birthday Aurelion Sol !
https://i.imgur.com/oIAEezU.png[/img]
: I knew this community was toxic but I didn't think it was this unhelpful. It's cool I'll just disappear. {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=So Not AceWaters,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aLaobAOW,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-03-24T20:16:36.300+0000) > > I knew this community was toxic but I didn't think it was this unhelpful. It's cool I'll just disappear. > {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} Actually, some of the things said here are very true. We can't do much so it is best to contact player support and get them to look into the matter. However. What's also true is that Riot has had a change in their policy and will no longer offer any assistance for retrieving accounts that have been hacked/stolen. When and why did they make this change? we don't know, but as mentioned above the most likely response you will get is "You are responsible for your own account and there is nothing we can do to help you", people on this board have posted their support tickets with smilier issues and all have been given that copy and paste response. With that being said, I still think you should try, but trying to communicating with the support team is very frustrating and time-consuming if you do find someone willing to help it could take weeks for you to get your account back IF they are even willing to try and help you. Was that response toxic and unhelpful enough for you? I wish you the best of luck.
: My username is claimed to be inappropriate after a couple of years using it
Yeah the same thing happened to me. My name used to be Annie x Zoe Main because I mained Annie and Zoe but one day it got deemed inappropriate and i was made to change it. The funny thing is when I got hit with the demand to change it i played one game and some salty dud reported my name again and then i was hit with 14day ban. To Riots defences though they did remove the 14day ban when i spoke to them. Alot of people dont know this but the "Report username" option is very very VERY abusable. It might not get your opponent banned but it will still be a jab into their side they will feel for a while. Sadly it looks like more and more people are starting to realize how broken this part of the report system is.
: zoe isn't even that bad I don't understand the hate
Yeah and she's still being hit nerfs. Shes, not fun/rewarding to play now and she doesn't even one shot champions anymore. Her win rate I believe is abysmal as well.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=VolatileAkali,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=doAjx70b,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-23T14:24:13.491+0000) > > I'm still waiting for Riot the [redacted] company to actually nerf Riven. I don't care about how hard she is. Stopped reading right there. Not sure why I was downvoted to hell for my statement. I literally stopped reading when the post said “I don’t care how hard this champion is to play.”
> [{quoted}](name=Boltonator,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=doAjx70b,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-23T14:43:21.704+0000) > > Stopped reading right there. > > Not sure why I was downvoted to hell for my statement. I literally stopped reading when the post said “I don’t care how hard this champion is to play.” Because 1) he's not wrong and 2) the whole "I stopped reading right there" reply is an asshole/trollish reply, to begin with. You literally replied to a comment just to tell that person you stopped reading their comment. Tell me how that's NOT being a D-Bag?
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: March 15
Hello meddler. May i please have some context on the Zoe nerfs on PBE? Curious as to why shes being nerfed again. Also if i may sneek another question here. Yasuo is a hot topic again. May i please have yiour thoughts on him? Thanks for taking the time to consider my post!
Terozu (NA)
: Why hasn't Yasuo been changed when he has >60% banrate in 9 regions?(of 13)
Yasuo has been a problem since release day and Riot has never addressed him once. Its a total mystery why Riot is so adament about protecting him.
: 2 week ban for first punishment? (Chat logs included)
You just bought this account and already got it banned? If you wanna throw away money just give it to me next time.
: I finally got around to playing JumpForce...
I heard the game was doing awful and I can't say I'm surprised. The selection of playable characters over others is pretty boggling and the producer behind the game has a thing against women I hear which is why there's little to no female fighters in the game, to begin with. But honestly I don't think that's why the game is so bad, it's honestly just bad, really bad, I think it's safe to say this will be the last Jump game we see for a very long time.
Dad Bods (NA)
: Uninstalling League if my account is not unbanned, and WILL take LEGAL action
https://media.giphy.com/media/xjlBwDyf22ac336HzO/giphy.gif
: Because they are mega old champions so riot wouldn't get as much money out of them because most people who want skins for them already have them.
> [{quoted}](name=RedPannda,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NMPz7Zt5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-07T18:40:27.182+0000) > > Because they are mega old champions so riot wouldn't get as much money out of them because most people who want skins for them already have them. Not likely since Nunu and Warwick got proper skin bundles upon their reworks.
Rioter Comments
: Annie with one of the simpest kit in mid lane and still the second highest winrate mid
Any kind of assassin will destroy Annie in lane, and right now the midlane meta is overrun with them. Seriously if you have a problem with Annie, just pick an assassin and rush Hexdrinker and edge of night and you can remove her from the game.
Show more

Packun Flower

Level 129 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion