Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=notMineskiexo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HELYEpcX,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-10-10T17:10:59.006+0000) > > Not surprising to see you start bashing the mods after a month to create more attention. The prophecy is coming true. I wouldn't if they (or at least one in particular) wasn't showing such obvious bias.
> [{quoted}](name=DotEleven,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HELYEpcX,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2018-10-10T18:06:50.900+0000) > > I wouldn't if they (or at least one in particular) wasn't showing such obvious bias. Let me guess, Unalopo and/or Periscope, with Dijnn protecting them and holding them to a lower and easier standard than others.
: Why the usual PAX argument is terrible.
> [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lEKMaB4i,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-10-05T05:00:55.597+0000) > > This will probably be my final thread on the subject unless something else comes up. Personally, I am very sick of the same people making the same threads using the same, terrible arguments over and over again and not replying to my posts because they know I'm right so in this thread I will be laying out their usual arguments and why they are wrong for all to read that is also presented in a more easily digestible format. > > ------------------------ > {{champion:103}} Are gendered locker rooms sexist? Should we all share the same bathrooms? > > {{champion:12}} No, because they provide locker rooms for each. Now, if you provided a female locker room and DIDN'T provide a male one, it would be. So tell me, where was Riot's male locker room? > > {{champion:103}} That doesn't matter. Gendered restrooms are still sexist by definition. It is YOU who doesn't get it. > > {{champion:103}} Did you know there are women-only gyms? No one complains abut them. No male is offended and wants to open male-only gyms. Why? Because they are mature enough to understand it's not a big deal. The only reason you are upset is that the PAX event involves your little manbaby hobby. > > {{champion:103}} Thinking like this just perpetuates the male-dominated industry and "broculture" that is videogames. You only look at the surface of an issue instead of looking deeply at it. > > {{champion:103}} Males have no problem entering the videogame industry, they created it after all. Women and nonbinaries DO have problems and need MORE help. Women and nonbinaries are more likely to attend if it's a women and non-binary only event. You act like men are suffering and being negatively harmed by not being allowed at the event when all the evidence shows that that is clearly UNTRUE as they make up the overwhelming majority of the industry. > > {{champion:12}} BuT iT iS sEpErAtE wHiCh MeAnS iT iS sExIsM i WaNt My OwN rOoM eVeN tHoUgH i DoN't NeEd OnE > > {{champion:103}} ***facepalms*** I've reported this post/thread twice now. Why is it still up when there was a commenter who was banned for having a different opinion then a board moderator on the topic? And moderators themselves have commented on the PAX, so again, why is this still up if it isn't allowed and you are banning those who comment that you disagree with?
: Your friend had 11 punishments in the past three months (including three bans), many of which were for political or social issues (like the removal the triggered the permanent ban). The previous punishment received by your friend included the following line: >Due to the severity of your actions, we have decided to issue a final warning and a 14-day suspension to your Boards account. During this time, you should take the time to review the Boards Universal Rules and applicable sub-board guidelines. Failure to adhere to these rules and guidelines will result in a permanent suspension of your Boards privileges. If your friend chose not to abide by this warning, that is fully on him. The post in question was definitely overly political, and the removal and subsequent escalation fully appropriate.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=YjMGmOoJ,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-10-10T04:04:28.927+0000) > > Your friend had 11 punishments in the past three months (including three bans), many of which were for political or social issues (like the removal the triggered the permanent ban). > > The previous punishment received by your friend included the following line: > > If your friend chose not to abide by this warning, that is fully on him. The post in question was definitely overly political, and the removal and subsequent escalation fully appropriate. Your moderator violated those rules. He had the same topic in a different thread with your mod. Why wasn't at one and the mod punished. you guys only banned his topics you disagreed with. hardly any of them were against the rules, it was a stretch of imagination at any part and all involved PAX except one. And if the moderators were discussing it then why can't he, like I said hypocrites, you just didn't like his opinion. And further more your own moderators (Periscope) accused him of supporting a rape culture when he said nothing of that. So you guys break the rules and only enforce when you feel like it. You were just silencing someone who was vocal about PAX. You guys never said PAX was off topic and you only banned/punished those who came down against RIot. Furthermore the post he got banned for wasn't even political. It just stated that PAX was not about empowerment but instead about catering to a fringe group. The problem is a lot of the mods are using their position as mods to silence those who think different. Unalopo themselves got into the same discussion, your rules are very clear, you threw the book at my friend, you need to remove Ulanopo and Persicope from the mod team, both violated the rules and it says you cannot be a mod if you violated the rules, period.
: Witch hunting adn abuse of power by the moderators of the boards.
Either way double standards are double standards. Period, you partook in a topic and he was banned for taking part in the same topic. double standard bullshit right there.
Ulanopo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Paintchip,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HELYEpcX,comment-id=00040000000000000001000100000000,timestamp=2018-10-10T03:46:33.016+0000) > > I just posted a link to a discussion you yourself partook in and then your buddy banned the person you were talking too, funny how he had a different view then you and then bam got banned for discussing the PAX event. I'm afraid I don't have that kind of influence over the moderation team. :( I'm also headed to bed. Have a pleasant evening.
> [{quoted}](name=Ulanopo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HELYEpcX,comment-id=000400000000000000010001000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-10T03:50:27.398+0000) > > I'm afraid I don't have that kind of influence over the moderation team. :( > > I'm also headed to bed. Have a pleasant evening. Hypocryite
Ulanopo (NA)
: I think you might have me confused with someone else. I've given out two 24-hour suspensions today and that's it.
> [{quoted}](name=Ulanopo,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=YjMGmOoJ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-10T03:46:27.178+0000) > > I think you might have me confused with someone else. I've given out two 24-hour suspensions today and that's it. I posted a discussion you took part in, there isn't any confusion. Yet the person you were talking to got banned by your buddy Evagele or however it is spelled for merely responding about the same PAX even tin another thread which was also posted. No it is not confused. You either you need to be banned or he should be unbanned. Every ban he got was discussing the PAX event, even though you mods discussed it too.
Ulanopo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pandemic Punch,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HELYEpcX,comment-id=000400000000000000010001,timestamp=2018-10-10T02:57:40.522+0000) > > One of my posts got deleted just from sharing a viewpoint and I even said I disagreed with it in the same post. 0_0 > Would I get posts removed for explaining gay rights despite agreeing with it? It is essentially the same thing. I didn't say anything to provoke anyone. Political/social discussions are not permitted unless they fall into a very narrow exclusion for Riot and gaming-related topics. That discussion had become about defining the alt-right.
> [{quoted}](name=Ulanopo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HELYEpcX,comment-id=0004000000000000000100010000,timestamp=2018-10-10T03:00:08.282+0000) > > Political/social discussions are not permitted unless they fall into a very narrow exclusion for Riot and gaming-related topics. That discussion had become about defining the alt-right. I just posted a link to a discussion you yourself partook in and then your buddy banned the person you were talking too, funny how he had a different view then you and then bam got banned for discussing the PAX event.
: Witch hunting adn abuse of power by the moderators of the boards.
Now I fully understand that I to will be banned for this, but I'm not one to let bullies just go unmolested. I don't and never have like bullies and the mods on these boards are nothing if not bullies. Mainly Dijnn, Periscope, Unalopo end Evengele.
: Witch hunting adn abuse of power by the moderators of the boards.
Here is a link to the thread he was banned for just responding to the OP. As you can see he was the only one targeted by the mods. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/ltbmzWNu-its-been-a-month-since-the-pax-panel-riot-still-wont-speak-a-word-on-it
Rioter Comments
: When?
: Didn't you claim at some point that you turn off all chat and pings?
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zEMYaTE6,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-30T22:36:31.661+0000) > > Didn't you claim at some point that you turn off all chat and pings? Didn’t you claim at one point to actually plsy the game? So tell me kiddo, how do I mute pre/end game chat? And fuck dodging. Why should I gave to suffer an lp loss and time restriction when I reported this guy in previous match? No fuck riot for their fucked up matchmaking that sticks me in match with someone I just reported.
: I'm not lying, someone ACTUALLY SAID THIS.
Someone told me this in game, "No I suggests some one dodges this shit because I plan to fuck over this jg all game". Still no report card. Oh and it gets fucking better, this was the 3rd match in a row with this player saying and doing the same thing, yay for RIOT...dumbass bitches. I said nothing, yet he still isn't punished, and I went don't a series because of him. Yup, fuck riot and fuck their match making.
Chermorg (NA)
: With this attitude, I think I know exactly why you're not climbing in honor.
> [{quoted}](name=Chermorg,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zEMYaTE6,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-30T19:19:02.731+0000) > > With this attitude, I think I know exactly why you're not climbing in honor. Stop kid. I am tired of YOUR harassment. I said I say nothing in chat. And as I type this stupid response to a forum troll, I get stuck with yet the same troll 3 matches in a row.
Rioter Comments
: Oh no, I'm sorry for not having a ward in every bush in the game to spot out a hecarim with 814 move speed coming to eat my asshole.
> [{quoted}](name=Vyr Thirku,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ciNvj0u9,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2018-09-30T14:51:59.486+0000) > > Oh no, I'm sorry for not having a ward in every bush in the game to spot out a hecarim with 814 move speed coming to eat my asshole. then why are you over extended if you can't see? Oh nvm, you have a jungle to flame and blame.
: Hecarim is sleeper OP right now, and nothing is being done about it.
Ever hear the story of the running horse and the big bad hungry Warwick?
: Oh, I got one. {{item:3009}} {{item:3800}} {{item:3116}}
> [{quoted}](name=Baron Barian,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JPcUZLZr,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-09-30T05:31:34.441+0000) > > Oh, I got one. > > {{item:3009}} {{item:3800}} {{item:3116}} That would be singed
: Let's play Guess the champ again with his core build again
Draven after dying once and then blaming support and jungle. Yasuo Xin, maybe
: Hecarim is sleeper OP right now, and nothing is being done about it.
I died to a Hecarin once too because I didn’t ward or watch map. Can I join the Hec OP train too?
GaToR J (EUNE)
: {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Why not?
> [{quoted}](name=GaToR J,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=8nm2LA2c,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-30T06:50:29.559+0000) > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} > Why not? How old are you? You do kniw taste and interest chsnge with life. Tatoos, well they aren’t really tempary and when you get old they blur and stretch.
: >"I don't fucking watch Esports, so why the fuck woudl I buy a pass for it." Nobody is forcing you to buy the pass, dude. If you aren't interested in any of the rewards just don't do it. > I am getting sick of games doing these sleazy as fuck cash grabs. Basically locking quest rewards you earn behind a paywall. I can agree with this part, though the last few events didn't have any sort of mission pass locked behind RP purchases, thankfully. Not sure why they brought it back now.
> [{quoted}](name=TheUrbanKitsune,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fnhZAgy0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-30T02:57:35.712+0000) > > Nobody is forcing you to buy the pass, dude. Yeah, I know, not unless I want to get the tokens I earned. And no, I will not purchase the pass. Like I said, another quest line I miss out on. The last one was because I couldn't stand fucking Odyssey, I thought it was horridly boring. And this questline, locked behind paywall.
Rioter Comments
Tzi (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dmunky,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=n3GviW1W,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-29T22:53:46.345+0000) > > so in a game where we have a chance still and someone says one bad thing you go afk? i legitimatly said nothing till she started bitching at us while she was 0 and 4. There is no excuse to afk and yes you can say that about flaming but you can mute people and go about your game, when you go afk you ruin the game for 9 people. When you flame you ruin the game for at least 4 people so. 9/10 flaming doesn't end good. Either you afk, they afk, or one or both of you get banned and usually lose. Doesn't matter if she's playing bad, you know what isn't going to magically make her play like she's challenger? Telling her she's garbage lol like what is she supposed to gain from you telling that? Insight? Maybe next time don't say anything. Everyone has bad games and if it were you in her place you'd get upset as well. Some days you go 10/1 while other days you go 1/10, and it's pretty poor to judge people based on 1-2 games, she could've been still learning xayah or rusty or if it were ranked it could've just been a bad game where her opponent had a little more skill than her or something.
> [{quoted}](name=Tzi,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=n3GviW1W,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-29T23:10:40.250+0000) > > When you flame you ruin the game for at least 4 people so. 9/10 flaming doesn't end good. Either you afk, they afk, or one or both of you get banned and usually lose. Doesn't matter if she's playing bad, you know what isn't going to magically make her play like she's challenger? Telling her she's garbage lol like what is she supposed to gain from you telling that? Insight? > > Maybe next time don't say anything. Everyone has bad games and if it were you in her place you'd get upset as well. Some days you go 10/1 while other days you go 1/10, and it's pretty poor to judge people based on 1-2 games, she could've been still learning xayah or rusty or if it were ranked it could've just been a bad game where her opponent had a little more skill than her or something. NO, no you don't ruin it for people. And telling someone to stop bitching isn't flaming. Can we stop using the same failed argument about that.
GaToR J (EUNE)
: Gnar Tattoo
… why … would … you … do … that????????
: > 1st And people who do that should stop taking up the jungle role, jungle is too important of a role for selfish duos. > 2nd It's common knowledge that the jungler should be ganking lanes that are ahead and lanes that are gankable (you are not killing Vlad stop that). Of course me and bot lane gave the jungler time to do his camps but guess what, no matter the situation HE NEVER SHOWED UP. You're telling me that the enemy jungler can find the time to show up mid and bot lane for 30 minutes while farming his jungle, but my team jungler only has the time to show up top lane? The enemy jungler never showed his face in the top lane and they STILL didn't get Vlad's tower. I hate how people that don't know what they are doing are playing the most important role in the game. "Better jungler wins"
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YpV6IyE9,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2018-09-29T16:13:55.209+0000) > > And people who do that should stop taking up the jungle role, jungle is too important of a role for selfish duos. > > It's common knowledge that the jungler should be ganking lanes that are ahead and lanes that are gankable (you are not killing Vlad stop that). > > Of course me and bot lane gave the jungler time to do his camps but guess what, no matter the situation HE NEVER SHOWED UP. You're telling me that the enemy jungler can find the time to show up mid and bot lane for 30 minutes while farming his jungle, but my team jungler only has the time to show up top lane? The enemy jungler never showed his face in the top lane and they STILL didn't get Vlad's tower. > Yeah, most laners usually start spamming me at around 2:30 cuz they are already losing in lane. > I hate how people that don't know what they are doing are playing the most important role in the game. > I feel often feel the same about laners. I also get very confused that they expect me to carry them, see I que up for a team based game. Basically things jungle hears almost every match, "win my lane for me", get every team objective solo", "don't fall behind", "winning is your responsibility not mine" and "no matter how many times I feed, you are still supposed to carry" > "Better jungler wins" Or the team that feeds the most loses
Leetri (EUW)
: Mute doesn't stop other players from acting like a child and throwing the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Leetri,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=PITGT6yQ,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-29T11:10:30.087+0000) > > Mute doesn't stop other players from acting like a child and throwing the game. Riot doesn’t care about that. That isn't toxic behavior, onky words.
Seen (NA)
: Graves if you don't leave my lane in 1 minute I will afk
Ahh, one of those. Spam pings jungle to gank, won’t let jungle get any farm. Rage quits when jungle takes a few minions to keep up.
Subdue (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=CrisisEchoes,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=PITGT6yQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-28T20:23:27.931+0000) > > Why do you care this much about the negative happenings of someone else... in a video game. Its really weird lmao. I wish I could say it's entirely altruistic, but the reality is that when these people lose control in games that I'm in my enjoyment is impacted as well.
> [{quoted}](name=Subdue,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=PITGT6yQ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-28T20:24:51.092+0000) > > I wish I could say it's entirely altruistic, but the reality is that when these people lose control in games that I'm in my enjoyment is impacted as well. How? Did your copy of LoL not come with a mute player option?
DearPear (EUW)
: No. Period. How the fuck would the system know wether someone is going to int or not ???
> [{quoted}](name=DearPear,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WYcj81mg,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-29T08:23:59.847+0000) > > No. Period. > > How the fuck would the system know wether someone is going to int or not ??? Umm. I don’t know, match history, player patterns maybe.
: A LPT that may help.
Pro Tip: people stopped saying “pro tip” about a decade ago. It just turns people off, I stopped reading sfter the “pro tip” part. Saying that is rude and condescending.
: First off, getting less gold from time to time doesn't mean you have to ignore creeps. And second, gold funneling was a game breaking strat. It originated in China, yes, but eventually more and more people started doing it, and if done properly it really had no counter play. That said, I would much rather deal with the monster hunter mechanic than to see the return of gold funneling.
> [{quoted}](name=Turnupthepower,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=29nUulHk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-29T08:52:00.923+0000) > > First off, getting less gold from time to time doesn't mean you have to ignore creeps. And second, gold funneling was a game breaking strat. It originated in China, yes, but eventually more and more people started doing it, and if done properly it really had no counter play. That said, I would much rather deal with the monster hunter mechanic than to see the return of gold funneling. Tell laners that. Try to get an adc or a top to help with anything. You only gonna get “muh minions”.
: > [{quoted}](name=Paintchip,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AqVXIj2i,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-09-29T08:18:02.674+0000) > > Your loss bruv. If you don’t have the discipline to say no, then that means you consent Riots buffs and what they are doing. > > In that case, why you post a thread crying about it? bro can you read? what am I losing? Im gonna make it clear because you clearly dont get it. If I DONT watch pro play if i DONT buy skins IM STILL EFFECTED BY THE UNNECESSARY BUFFS THATS WHY IM COMPLAINING **HERE** ON THE BOARDS if I dont do either of these doesnt change anything the buffs will still go through and effect me just as bad as someone who does watch pro play and buy the skins I really dont understand what part of that youre not getting.
> [{quoted}](name=BrightWîngs,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AqVXIj2i,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2018-09-29T09:26:03.925+0000) > > bro can you read? what am I losing? Im gonna make it clear because you clearly dont get it. > > > If I DONT watch pro play if i DONT buy skins IM STILL EFFECTED BY THE UNNECESSARY BUFFS THATS WHY IM COMPLAINING **HERE** ON THE BOARDS if I dont do either of these doesnt change anything the buffs will still go through and effect me just as bad as someone who does watch pro play and buy the skins I really dont understand what part of that youre not getting. Naw bruv, I got it jusr fine. If you don’t like then don’t play.
: Is Riot placing TROLL/NEGATIVE people in promotional games on purpose?
: Are forced win rates actually a thing?
No. But forced lose streaks are.
Vhan8765 (NA)
: I love people whose argument is, "Just stop doing the things that you like!" "Just don't do this, just don't do that; you're not allowed to have an opinion and speak out, just completely distance yourself from it like it never existed." Man, sometimes I find eating food to be a pain, but I guess you may be right cause I do have an eating disorder after all.
> [{quoted}](name=Vhan8765,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AqVXIj2i,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-29T07:11:26.362+0000) > > I love people whose argument is, "Just stop doing the things that you like!" > "Just don't do this, just don't do that.; you're not allowed to have an opinion and speak out, just completely distance yourself from it like it never existed." > > Man, sometimes I find eating food to be a pain, but I guess you may be right cause I do have an eating disorder after all. Umm, then don’t complain bro. As long as you give riot miney, they won’t see what they do as wrong.
: > [{quoted}](name=Paintchip,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AqVXIj2i,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-29T07:08:25.192+0000) > > Then don’t buy skins and stop watching their little esport events. Hmm problem solved and you save money and have more time for other stuff. Sounds like win win! it still effects me because the buffs go through and effect my normal play are you not paying attention the buffs dont just go away if I dont buy the skin or refuse to watch pro play
> [{quoted}](name=BrightWîngs,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AqVXIj2i,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-09-29T07:17:32.752+0000) > > it still effects me because the buffs go through and effect my normal play are you not paying attention the buffs dont just go away if I dont buy the skin or refuse to watch pro play Your loss bruv. If you don’t have the discipline to say no, then that means you consent Riots buffs and what they are doing. In that case, why you post a thread crying about it?
: > why does everyone say "my team sucks" rather then thinking maybe the enemy is just good? Depends on the context but I know for sure the enemy team didn't force my teammates to do (or not do) something that didn't help the team at all. Like yesterday I had a game where I was stomping lane and my bot laners were going even in their lane, but instead of our jungler showing his face in the mid/bot lane ONCE to help us push for more advantages... he sat top lane all game long for our {{champion:266}} vs a top lane {{champion:8}}. It makes no sense to camp Vlad because of how his kit works AND that very same vlad still had more CS than our top laner and his tower didn't even go down till 30 minutes into the game. Really makes me and the two bot laners question if our jungler was afk all game long.
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YpV6IyE9,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-09-28T20:39:52.027+0000) > > Depends on the context but I know for sure the enemy team didn't force my teammates to do (or not do) something that didn't help the team at all. > > Like yesterday I had a game where I was stomping lane and my bot laners were going even in their lane, but instead of our jungler showing his face in the mid/bot lane ONCE to help us push for more advantages... he sat top lane all game long for our {{champion:266}} vs a top lane {{champion:8}}. It makes no sense to camp Vlad because of how his kit works AND that very same vlad still had more CS than our top laner and his tower didn't even go down till 30 minutes into the game. > > Really makes me and the two bot laners question if our jungler was afk all game long. 2 things. 1st. Were they a 2man premade, then you fucked. Premades are horrid to deal with, they really arn’t part of tge team and they don’t view you as teammates. 2nd. Did you pointlessly flame jungle for not doing what you think he should be doing. Did you freak out when he was farming a camp (jungle minions don’t walk to you in straight line), you do know jungles need exp too?
: Riot is Making Me Hate Pro Play and Their Greed is Making Me Have Little Faith in The Devs
Then don’t buy skins and stop watching their little esport events. Hmm problem solved and you save money and have more time for other stuff. Sounds like win win!
: Inability to communicate? That's literally what pings are for. To coordinate without using chat.
> [{quoted}](name=Specter Cornix,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2iT0QZj8,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-09-28T12:03:12.999+0000) > > Inability to communicate? That's literally what pings are for. To coordinate without using chat. No pings are to harass the junglers when they can’t save you from youself.
: Petition to implement Permanent Chat Restrictions instead of Account Bans for toxicity.
: > [{quoted}](name=Paintchip,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kVsHAyHg,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-09-28T11:38:16.714+0000) > > Dude, there are mods who actually harrassed people over that thing. If Periscope and to lesser extent Djinn and Unalapo get to stay mods, then I see no reason this guy shouldn’t. I want periscope gone at least. I hate that mod because he has a huge bias on the player behavior board
> [{quoted}](name=R107 Games,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kVsHAyHg,comment-id=000000010001,timestamp=2018-09-28T11:44:27.420+0000) > > I want periscope gone at least. I hate that mod because he has a huge bias on the player behavior board He accused me of supporting a culture of rape for using the word “feminazi”. I wasn't even attacking or saying anything negative. Just responded to the OP’s post/thread and yes it was all on topic.
Dasdi96 (NA)
: Graves is unironically a ranged tanky assassin with ridiculous jungle clears.
Is he stronger in higher elos, cuz in bronze/silver level I usually always beat him? Never see him as this huge beast everyone talks about.
damabevi (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=damabevi,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kVsHAyHg,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-28T10:35:13.042+0000) > > you say you want to sperate yourself from riot but continue to be a mod. guess you can't let go of the only authority you have on the internet because god knows you have none irl too. Lol I loved this comment. I personally view all the mods as those kids in school who checked for hall passes.
: >After the recent... Riot event, I felt a need to separate myself for a bit. Let's not talk about that. You bring that up when nobody is talking about it anymore and then you say let's not talk about that... How are you a mod?
> [{quoted}](name=Smokin Penguin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kVsHAyHg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-28T10:28:26.415+0000) > > You bring that up when nobody is talking about it anymore and then you say let's not talk about that... > > How are you a mod? Dude, there are mods who actually harrassed people over that thing. If Periscope and to lesser extent Djinn and Unalapo get to stay mods, then I see no reason this guy shouldn’t.
SonicAF (EUW)
: Improving the punishment system suggestion
Dude, here is an upvote to counter the people who prowl PB and come out in defense of the current failed PB system, yet they scream rage at any improvements that will catch them trolling in game.
: I'm real tired of the same champions in every game
> [{quoted}](name=Lunar ArcS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=exZRX4eK,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-27T18:42:38.893+0000) > > Generally speaking it's pretty much always a lucian or kaisa adc, lee sin or khazix (now) jg thanks riot :^) more damage buffs. Like i know there's a meta but id love it if i got to see someone other than busted champions in every game i play ty You forgot some. Here {{champion:86}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:25}} this are in every match if not ban.
Jocelynn (NA)
: STOP GIVING RIOT DUMB IDEAS ABOUT EVIE CHANGES!
> [{quoted}](name=Jocelynn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GZowWa6y,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-28T01:57:56.286+0000) > > #Coming from #4 in LAN, #263 Global Evelynn Master Season 8 > > **Evie’s ONLY Problem** > Her ONLY problem is *early game*. I am always concerned for Evie in early game because unfortunately she is very weak and vulnerable without her camouflage and ulty for escapes/damage. Because of this, we always avoid fighting early game until she gets her 6. Even when my team is begging her for a gank, we refuse to gank and i tell them this on Evie’s behalf “Resist” , “Hold on a little longer!” Patiently waiting to acquire her level 6 powerspike. Additionally, it is difficult for Evie to land her Q early game with her starting movement speed, so fighting early game 1v1 with the enemy junlger is always a stupid idea. Missing Evie’s Q will result in an awful trade and can potentially get her killed! Just don’t freakin fight pre 6 to avoid this problem! > > The champions we ban this season due to strong early counter jg: > > - Nidalee > - Shaco > - Jax > - And our worst nemesis, Lee Sin. (Has strong 1v1 potential early game, Insane mobility and Survivability). > > _____ > > #SOLUTIONS, NO REWORKS & CHANGES ARE NECESSARY! > > **How to help Evie counter her ONLY weakness** > We powerfarm until she hits level 6, then we rush boots of penetration or mobilty and start killing everyone!... averaging 3 kills + assists at 10 minutes immediately. > > **A Reasonable BUFF for Evie and NOTHING MORE!** > We were thinking that an *attack damage* or *defence* stat buff would be appropriate to help her on possible early game fights. > > **Stop spreading lies and malicious comments about champions!** > If you are casual summoner then you most likely dont have any sort of connection with the champions of league of legends. Moreover, you dont know what you are talking about when you are validating a champion. So do us all a favor and keep your hateful comments to yourself before stupid stuff actually happens. > > {{champion:28}} > > [](http://imgur.com/ijkh06E) > > http://imgur.com/6x9oY9s > > _____ > > > [My Account: OP.GG LAN](http://lan.op.gg/summoner/userName=Jocelynn+) > > ######OMG Evie is not broken! Assassins are supposed to deal large amounts of burst dmg in a very short period of time! Especially it they are fed!! And thats unfortunate for the enemy team because Evie and I always get fed!! I’m confused, why are you refuring to yourself as “we”. Multiple personalities?
Show more

Paintchip

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion