Rioter Comments
k wìx (NA)
: Some genuine first impressions about Kai'sa
Well she can go {{item:3124}} {{item:3115}} {{item:3285}} or {{item:3078}} {{item:3094}} or {{item:3508}} {{item:3085}} {{item:3031}} she can hit several upgrades usually attack speed then AP or AD. So very useful to counter a tank stacking straight armor or mr or health {{item:3153}} {{item:3151}} {{item:3034}} or whatever the new items are. So I love this idea. Its a unique kit, several roles mid, jung, bot. Just need to see ratios and cooldowns before i judge her worthy to be a sidekick main. I like {{champion:42}} so much and she is unique a lot like the corkster.
5050BS (NA)
: {{item:3124}} {{item:3146}} going to be core
> [{quoted}](name=LordTulkus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cPUIoEAq,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-02-20T18:36:27.102+0000) > > {{item:3124}} {{item:3146}} going to be core See she is cool because i am betting you get the option to go {{item:3115}} or Crit. and maybe briuser but i doubt it. Overall a mini syndra, jhin, vayne and diana. All abilities require conditions. Allows you to go several builds for jung, mid and bot. I think she will become a new main if she isnt just outright busted by numbers
: {{champion:75}} I once farmed until the enemy's first inhibitor tower went down. {{champion:150}} Shug nug ruff English tugo (I can't even speak English)
> [{quoted}](name=Baron Barian,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=AWznOsMR,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2018-02-19T11:08:17.258+0000) > > {{champion:75}} I once farmed until the enemy's first inhibitor tower went down. > > {{champion:150}} Shug nug ruff English tugo (I can't even speak English) Thats how most toplaners play though
: {{champion:39}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:96}} all have really under whelming ults compared to the rest of their kit. Honorable mention would go to {{champion:20}} because it isnt exactly useless but, its pretty close if he doesnt get full charge, which he usually will not.
> [{quoted}](name=Auto Attacks,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oU1MNT2K,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-06-09T00:45:42.665+0000) > > {{champion:39}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:96}} all have really under whelming ults compared to the rest of their kit. Honorable mention would go to {{champion:20}} because it isnt exactly useless but, its pretty close if he doesnt get full charge, which he usually will not. If you play jax well then you would understand his ult is amazing it just looks dumb
: Looking for a high elo player to really tell me whats wrong with league.
Honestly with Zoe and twitch nerfs riot seems to be making good changes and balanced gameplay for once
xGunna1 (EUW)
: Who counters jayce ?!
Play Maodai, chogath and malphite. Heim DOES NOT WORK I play heim often and can say that it is a skill matchup but jayce gets a ton of poke off on you then just dives you after baiting E.
Raoul (EUW)
: People just braindead ban the newest rework, do they?
Stupid teamates think he is OP so they pick an instaloss with a champ they dont know
: To bm the enemy by saying "yeah, you're just another minion for me"?
> [{quoted}](name=SatomiKun,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TGufuQEJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-10T03:23:31.823+0000) > > To bm the enemy by saying "yeah, you're just another minion for me"? Its not official until Riot makes a emote about it
y0r1ck (NA)
: Sion vs Yas, how does Sion win this?
Buy an early bramble vest or really any armor item. Sunfire and thotnmail are best
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Chermorg (NA)
: what is favorite
Rioter Comments
: Because it's a bad idea. Mages aren't supposed to be marksmen, and marksmen aren't mages
> [{quoted}](name=The Wolf King,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=v0JNRAki,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-02-09T03:54:06.588+0000) > > Because it's a bad idea. Mages aren't supposed to be marksmen, and marksmen aren't mages Tell that to Corki {{champion:42}}
: fix wukongs w please
I think he is saying that it doesnt just stop it flickers Ive noticed it too playing as Wu it is subtle but a dead give away
saltran (EUW)
: Twicht nerfs on the PBE
: pls help me decide my username...
: OUT OF BRONZE AND THIS TOAST IS TO YOU MY FELLOW COMPANIONS
I think the reason you were is because you broke your mouse. The moment you stop raging you play like 4 elos up.
PhRoXz0n (NA)
: AP Items Request for Balance Thoughts
Can we please get a cheap AP grievous wounds item, like a Burning Orb or something?
: Mages (or AP champions in general) need an advanced Grevious Wound item.
Ive been tooting that horn for years now even left it on the new AP item main thread... nothing. I 100% agree
Rioter Comments
: Isn't the new vlad just a worse version of liss?
Rioter Comments
FilDaFunk (EUW)
: RIP Swain
{{sticker:sg-janna}} i cry{{item:3070}} i will miss my old main
: Swain is being played in the top lane not as a mid mage
He isnt a top laner anymore sad to say. My main is gone and my top lane AP champ is gone with it
: Does anyone else think we're going to start seeing "Love New Swain" posts in a week's time?
> [{quoted}](name=TonyTonyMordecai,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eJqM9KZ2,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2018-02-07T19:23:28.145+0000) > > Does anyone else think we're going to start seeing "Love New Swain" posts in a week's time? There already are but legit mains love the lore, the art and concept. But the champ isnt even close to the OG its a completely different build path it went from RoA to Morello. He is a burst mage so buh bye top lane swain.
: Oh wow....swain actually had mains. lol
> [{quoted}](name=xxxMadLionxxx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eJqM9KZ2,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-02-07T17:36:52.105+0000) > > Oh wow....swain actually had mains. lol He actually had like the 12th highest main rate of all the champions so im not sure what you are talking about.
SEKAI (OCE)
: To be perfectly honest, I don't think there was even anyone who gave a shit about his DoT. If you mention the name Swain, most people would probably instantly recall the lightning bird, grabby hands, and murder machine transform mowing you down with a seemingly unstoppable force of terror; those are his icons, and all of which are preserved in the rework. Sometimes I feel "mains" just like to hate. It's not even like Swain rework is like that abomination of a rework called the Morde rework, not even close. Swain rework imo is pretty fine, man.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eJqM9KZ2,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2018-02-07T18:58:39.413+0000) > > To be perfectly honest, I don't think there was even anyone who gave a shit about his DoT. If you mention the name Swain, most people would probably instantly recall the lightning bird, grabby hands, and murder machine transform mowing you down with a seemingly unstoppable force of terror; those are his icons, and all of which are preserved in the rework. > > Sometimes I feel "mains" just like to hate. It's not even like Swain rework is like that abomination of a rework called the Morde rework, not even close. Swain rework imo is pretty fine, man. Im not just bitching. This is a completely different champ and the role is entirely different from the OG Swain. See how you like it when your main is completely changed from a offtank to a burst mage. Its small to you but it is huge to me.
: Every VGU has this type of post. But if Swain was so great before, why were people clamoring for changes? Why did no one play him before?
> [{quoted}](name=chipndip1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eJqM9KZ2,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2018-02-07T18:48:51.970+0000) > > Every VGU has this type of post. > > But if Swain was so great before, why were people clamoring for changes? Why did no one play him before? He actually had like the 12th highest main rate of all the champions so im not sure what you are talking about.
: Isn't his ult virtually the same aside from having a burst of damage at the end of it?
> [{quoted}](name=TequilaZombie,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eJqM9KZ2,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-02-07T18:37:37.220+0000) > > Isn't his ult virtually the same aside from having a burst of damage at the end of it? Imagine Diana {{champion:131}} ult. But instead of her being able to use it when highlighted thunderlords has to proc first. Then it goes on a 2 minute cooldown...
: What the good bronze players do wrong
Its like a child telling an artist that they need to use crayons instead of paint. It boils down to willingness to change. If you can not objectively look at yourself then you will stay in the same elo. It goes hand in hand with work ethic, maturity and bias. If you can not take criticism and learn then you will always hold yourself back. Plain and simple if you know macro you are gold or silver. Nexus, inhinb, Tower, baron, drag, buff, creeps, kills. in that order in low elo almost always
: i'm afraid to start a ranked match :(
He went full bronze. You never go full bronze. Hard cc makes yi almost useless and trynd has to stack rage before he does anything meaningful. You just dont know how to play the matchups.
Rioter Comments
: @Meddler, Can we at least get an idea as to where Wukong is in terms of getting an update?
: SHOULD I BUY: SWAIN OR A 6300 CHAMP
Neither. The price of the champs does not determine its viability. For example {{champion:29}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:33}} are all meta and do not cost an arm and a leg.
: Mana items on manaless champions!
Ever think manaless champs have endless sustain?
: 80 ap? 10% CDR? I dont think so
> [{quoted}](name=Moonfall Saber,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bR2ZWw1d,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-02-07T03:11:26.490+0000) > > 80 ap? > 10% CDR? > I dont think so 2400 gold yeah it freaked me out too
: > [{quoted}](name=Gibberwatt,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=X111AUEz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-07T01:25:40.438+0000) > > I got my lvl 3 about three days ago. It should be coming soon for you if you play regularly (I'm lvl 62ish) Thanks! And dang i play a ton and im only lvl 51
> [{quoted}](name=Paladin 0f Life,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=X111AUEz,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-02-07T01:28:51.068+0000) > > Thanks! And dang i play a ton and im only lvl 51 Also how was the honor capsule? Have anything cool?
: I got my lvl 3 about three days ago. It should be coming soon for you if you play regularly (I'm lvl 62ish)
> [{quoted}](name=Gibberwatt,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=X111AUEz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-07T01:25:40.438+0000) > > I got my lvl 3 about three days ago. It should be coming soon for you if you play regularly (I'm lvl 62ish) Thanks! And dang i play a ton and im only lvl 51
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
valdism (NA)
: Bronze needs to be with THE BRONZE TEIR
Um... the difference isnt as much as you think. One can group the other can press qwer.
: How can I carry the game with damage with tank and with utility?
1. Go to top lane. 2. Pick a bruiser 3. Split push 4. Carry scrubs {{champion:164}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:59}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:2}} Just a thought i had the same problem. low elo ppl suck plain and simple. So you carry them. You can even 1 v 5 with 2 afks a nami and teemo. Ive done it. Just focus on your macro and elo will come really fast, its surprising how simple it is to get out of bronze. Just pick a champ that can take a tower by themselves and splitpush while the monkies chase a katerina support for the 8th time while baron is wide open.
: Riot are we losing 20 ap Damage across all Ap items again?
If twin shadows is 80 AP for 2400 gold say goodbye to all the other ones
: Riot tends to do small nerfs to test the waters before whacking things with a sledgehammer until they come up a way to make it fun to play against.
> [{quoted}](name=AP Keanu Reaves,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zVscpzOO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-07T00:51:15.054+0000) > > Riot tends to do small nerfs to test the waters before whacking things with a sledgehammer until they come up a way to make it fun to play against. You mean until the skin sales decline?
PhRoXz0n (NA)
: AP Itemization on PBE (8.4)
@PENGUIN what was the rational behind only putting grievous wounds on Morello cursed tome instead of also adding the passive to Orb of shadows? If AD gets{{item:3123}} why do we not get a similar item? Riot effectively just did what happened to last whisperer except it is less functional.
: Hey, PhRoXz0n (A Rioter) just announced the upcoming AP itemization changes in the Dev Corner!
: > [{quoted}](name=PopcornBunni,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ykxyquxg,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2018-02-06T19:27:55.659+0000) > > Do you have any other ideas? This just ended up with a really long loss. Ekko never dove and just killed my turrets from outside their range, then nidalee came along and did the same. add me and play a game with me so i can show you what i mean
> [{quoted}](name=Paladin 0f Life,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ykxyquxg,comment-id=000a00000000,timestamp=2018-02-06T20:58:31.621+0000) > > add me and play a game with me so i can show you what i mean Also you need to play 3 times to make it statistically significant
: Do you have any other ideas? This just ended up with a really long loss. Ekko never dove and just killed my turrets from outside their range, then nidalee came along and did the same.
> [{quoted}](name=PopcornBunni,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ykxyquxg,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2018-02-06T19:27:55.659+0000) > > Do you have any other ideas? This just ended up with a really long loss. Ekko never dove and just killed my turrets from outside their range, then nidalee came along and did the same. add me and play a game with me so i can show you what i mean
Show more

Paladin 0f Life

Level 53 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion