Kameil (NA)
: The Ask Champion Compendium
Having the hardest time being motivated with Leblanc atm, she just needs so much lore that Riot hasn't provided plus swain and Dari both appear to be gone which limits the whole Trifarix thing, maybe I'll pick up someone else?
TheLadyL (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pale Sorceress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=F1OzBNdX,comment-id=0012000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-28T17:37:00.207+0000) > > (( It's an alright oc I guess? I just don't know why she would 1.know why Leblanc is alive or 2. get leblancs attention? Also the Faceless isn't really a legend as plenty of people come before the Trifarix and have seen them although they don't know who's behind the mask.)) (What's wrong with her? And my first guess is that she might have heard of her through Darius. For the second one that was what i was unsure about. I'm not terribly good at setting up the start of a first time rp with characters. Which i'm sorry for on my part. I just like to see what champions she might run into. If Leblanc is not one of them then that's fine. I was just wondering)
> [{quoted}](name=TheLadyL,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=F1OzBNdX,comment-id=00120000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-28T18:02:17.197+0000) > (ahh wrong is a strong word I just don't know why she would talk to Leblanc because lb is supposed to be dead and only a handful of people know that she's not, Darius is not one of those people.)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pale Sorceress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=F1OzBNdX,comment-id=00120000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-21T20:38:08.776+0000) > Singed let out a sound, a mix of amusement and excitement at the danger this new pet project of his possessed. "Then I shall strive to be your equal." Her jab at the grand general did not pass by unnoticed but he could not be concerned over such trivial remarks at the height of this chance encounter. Instead, he bowed deeply rolling his hand. "Idle hands are the devil's tools, madam. I would wish you good fortune, or luck." He straightened up looking through for the briefest moment. "But we both know there is no such thing as luck or chance. We make our own destiny." He tapped his temple with one finger, a lingering maliciousness in his expression. "Until next time." Without more to say the chemist turned and walked, emboldened by the encounter. Zaun would not burn today or tomorrow. But soon, soon enough, his ultimate craft would be expressed through his skill and by the hand of his newest patron. At least that was what he was going to lead them to believe, he worked best alone with his subjects staring up at the dim light of his lamp.
> [{quoted}](name=Buzzed Singed,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=F1OzBNdX,comment-id=001200000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-09-24T14:28:18.928+0000) > Far beneath Noxus a pale woman leaves a trance her copy fading into mist and moonlight once Singed has left, an interesting encounter indeed. She had seen the power that his foul potions possessed when he'd obliterated the Ionian forces. Perhaps his concoctions will come in handy in the battle to come. ((I really like your characterization of singed!!!))
TheLadyL (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pale Sorceress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=F1OzBNdX,comment-id=00120000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-21T20:38:08.776+0000) > > **"There are no others like us"** > > she replies with a small grin; teeth stark white and just a bit too sharp.She looks over Singed the weight of years passing over bandaged flesh. > > **"An infestation can have its uses, but yes you may prove useful yet. We'll be in touch... Alchemist"** > > ((sure just drop the sheet so I can look it over, I assume she wishes to meet with the Faceless?)) ( https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u-Cd5J2j1LdIHMjdH67-96wR0WjEPBaT5e4SdEVuSpU/edit?usp=sharing here ye be ^^ And see that's the thing. I kinda wanna see how champions would react to my OC. So i'm not sure if Leblanc would be interested in a meeting with her or something. But Lucette want's to meet and talk to as many big people as she can (You should find her reasoning for why in her profile) And with people like the faceless she likes to see if people like that are real cause while she's exploring she's also gonna wanna look into some legends and stories.)
> [{quoted}](name=TheLadyL,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=F1OzBNdX,comment-id=001200000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-22T03:04:46.371+0000) > (( It's an alright oc I guess? I just don't know why she would 1.know why Leblanc is alive or 2. get leblancs attention? Also the Faceless isn't really a legend as plenty of people come before the Trifarix and have seen them although they don't know who's behind the mask.))
: > [{quoted}](name=Pale Sorceress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=F1OzBNdX,comment-id=001200000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-09T20:21:16.905+0000) > > As the glass connects her face opens up into a surprised gasp that quickly becomes a piercing scream, flesh and sinew bubble and warp while she wails. This continues on for a few moments before she abruptly stops screaming and begins to laugh. Singed would start to feel a burning itch along his flesh that quickly becomes agonizing pain. The girl walks towards him her flesh healing before his eyes while his begins to suffer as she had to a lesser extent . > > **"You have conviction, that can be useful...but do not mistake us for weak Ionian farmers too passive to put up any resistance"** > > Her voice is much older now and carries an undercurrent of power that would make his teeth ache. Singed let out an inquisitive sound as the acid ate away at its target, where his eyebrows would be crinkling up at her sudden change of reaction, a laugh implying he had been deceived, he flinched, his face twitching for a moment a burning pain under is very skin. Singed grinned under his bandages as she spoke, his mind's depravity equal to his monstrous look. "How... delightful. But I would never underestimate your kind, even if mages are just another breed amongst many." That voice belonged to something far more ancient than him, it thrilled him. Breaking someone powerful like that would be a real challenge. Going down on one knee Singed met the girl face to face, still grinning even as he twitched in pain. "Have I earned your ear yet? I believe it is in our best interests to conclude our meeting as soon as possible, ravens have always plagued Zaun. I think you have an infestation here as well."
> [{quoted}](name=Buzzed Singed,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=F1OzBNdX,comment-id=0012000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-10T17:17:38.523+0000) > **"There are no others like us"** she replies with a small grin; teeth stark white and just a bit too sharp.She looks over Singed the weight of years passing over bandaged flesh. **"An infestation can have its uses, but yes you may prove useful yet. We'll be in touch... Alchemist"** > [{quoted}](name=TheLadyL,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=F1OzBNdX,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2018-09-16T22:52:27.323+0000) > > (Hallo! Would you mind an RP with my OC Lucette? I can give you her character sheet. Also since i don't know how far the rp with her will be then it may or may not end up being short, but i still wanna see what would happen ^^) ((sure just drop the sheet so I can look it over, I assume she wishes to meet with the Faceless?))
: > [{quoted}](name=Pale Sorceress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=F1OzBNdX,comment-id=0012000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-20T20:46:38.353+0000) > > The young girl giggles at his attempt at humor although such a morbid joke wouldn't be amusing to most of her apparent age. She does not react to him walking past beyond a look of curiosity that adds countless years to her wan face, as he turns back he would find her not so much cowering as waiting. It might almost look like she's frozen in fear due to her stillness; except her face holds a look of mild amusement. > > "I wouldn't do that if I were you" > > She chants in a singsongy tone. "Curious that you say that." He mused, swirling the liquid inside the glass in an elegant motion. "It implies consequences will come from this action." Uncorking the vial he let it drop to the ground, the liquid within seemed to bubble a bit now emitting a subtle trail as he approached. "But you are correct, I must not put myself in needless risk." "This may hurt!" He started grunting as he arched back and flung the vial directly at her body. Anything it came in contact with seemed to eat away at the material, even the black cobblestone was not spared the outer layer melting away with an angry hiss. Now he waited, curious to see what would happen arms behind his back as he stood straight proudly observing his newest product, a calculated mixture from the Ionia campaign refined and remade in his cruel image. Probably pain was to be had, but science requires sacrifice be it his own flesh or a (un)willing test subject.
> [{quoted}](name=Buzzed Singed,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=F1OzBNdX,comment-id=00120000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-25T18:54:56.384+0000) > As the glass connects her face opens up into a surprised gasp that quickly becomes a piercing scream, flesh and sinew bubble and warp while she wails. This continues on for a few moments before she abruptly stops screaming and begins to laugh. Singed would start to feel a burning itch along his flesh that quickly becomes agonizing pain. The girl walks towards him her flesh healing before his eyes while his begins to suffer as she had to a lesser extent . **"You have conviction, that can be useful...but do not mistake us for weak Ionian farmers too passive to put up any resistance"** Her voice is much older now and carries an undercurrent of power that would make his teeth ache.
: > [{quoted}](name=Pale Sorceress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=F1OzBNdX,comment-id=00120000,timestamp=2018-07-29T20:45:18.904+0000) > Singed's head snapped to the child, but he didn't seem alerted by the young child's presence, startled perhaps but expected. "I agree. Black is a powerful color and provokes an emotional response from most. Yes." He stated to no one, in particular, observing the subject's features, ghostly skin pale as his own, likely raised in the slums where little light penetrated or turned into something... different. Science? No, magic? Maybe. This meddling drew his curiosity if only because Noxians were otherwise unremarkable. "The rose itself provokes a reaction." Slyly put in a strategic manner testing her reaction. "If I were to show it to the grand general I would most likely be a head shorter." "But." He paused eyes traveling to the flower then back to the child. "Some react in a more... interesting way. There are people I would like to show it to, but it seems their names escape me. Alas, it seems I am at a road's end." With nothing to say the man began to walk passing by the child and almost exiting the dark alley stopping for a moment. "A shame indeed, but to curry favor with faceless people, you must provoke a reaction." His case clicked open the dark scientist turning around holding a vial with a green sludge sloshing around inside. "How about a drink?" He asked, his gangly figure blocking the exit though he suspected something far more dramatic than screams would come from this test. Regardless he approached the child intent on testing his latest pride unless something more... interesting drew his attention.
> [{quoted}](name=Buzzed Singed,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=F1OzBNdX,comment-id=001200000000,timestamp=2018-08-11T16:29:34.606+0000) > The young girl giggles at his attempt at humor although such a morbid joke wouldn't be amusing to most of her apparent age. She does not react to him walking past beyond a look of curiosity that adds countless years to her wan face, as he turns back he would find her not so much cowering as waiting. It might almost look like she's frozen in fear due to her stillness; except her face holds a look of mild amusement. "I wouldn't do that if I were you" She chants in a singsongy tone.
: A Grand Deception (Ask Leblanc)
_The great mistake of leaders throughout the ages is their wanting to be openly feared. Fear in itself is a wonderful tool; capable of cowing the fiercest of warriors. However giving a face to ones fear makes it so much more...corporeal, fear without a face becomes the greatest monster in the closet. In times past Leblanc had openly wielded fear. Her own mistake...we all succumb to hubris now and then. She'd become to blatant with her machinations. So convinced that she held all the cards she failed to notice a single upstart who would unravel her plans like a carefully pulled thread, the tapestry of secrets unraveling at the seams. The true skill lies in allowing your enemies to believe they have won, that they have wrenched control from your hands. Alas they are simply another cog in my grand deception._ A gaunt woman with ashen blonde hair sits in front of a roaring fire yet the heat does little to pull the chill from her bones. She stares blankly into the flames as if they will reveal some great secret should she only concentrate hard enough, they do not. A cup of tea, long gone cold, sits on a saucer of delicate china. Next to it sits an envelope of thick black paper its front emblazoned with a single black rose that can only be seen when one turns just so. The contents are not so important as the sender. The ashen woman had known that her mistress was not truly gone but...she had hoped desperately. It would seem she is needed once more.
: With his visit to Cassiopeia coming to an unexpected snag of an end the mad chemist left with a singular thought, to find the truth behind his new subject and he would not be denied this time. Swain was too good to entertain such a suggestion, the thought of swaying Darius amusing but intolerably long. The faceless could assist him most expediently, perfect for his needs. That was how he found himself dressed in his casual wear with a steel briefcase in hand humming a tone to himself as he ventured into an area where he suspected a particular group of people still conducted the first step towards business. He made careful planned decisions into the winding and claustrophobic hallways of the capital, just enough to avoid suspicions from the ravens watching, a century of experience made the matter relatively simple if annoying, he hated having his time wasted by lesser creatures even by magnificent creatures of darkness, though they were merely puppets. One of the old and still undiscovered meeting spots of mysterious men and woman, he was aware something was amiss during his service to Darkwill but he cared little as long as they stayed out of his work and the funding Darkwill gave him. How amusing that he now found himself possibly pledging his services to those he dismissed as shadows. How wrong he was, how wrong. At least that's what he hoped as he waited, he was present when Swain executed the members of the cabal but Singed had lived far too long to believe that was the end of the mysterious cabal. If one looked carefully patterns emerged, predictability was sure to follow even with a faction like this. Small things, a whisper here a rumour there careful prodding to produce a reaction. The only thing he had found in his free time was the image of a cryptic black rose that could just as likely mean nothing, but his scientific mind convinced him otherwise. Still, he left it at that if he wanted to find them it wouldn't likely take much to bring them out of hiding. Taking out a black rose from his pocket he placed it to rest against the wall that seemed the most susceptible to tampering, now he waited.
> [{quoted}](name=Buzzed Singed,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=F1OzBNdX,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2018-07-14T23:19:37.188+0000) > (( ok finally getting to this woohoo!! for the record the general populace has no reason to connect the Faceless with Leblanc at all, them being one person is only suspected by Swain and whoever he deigns to tell)) With the fall of Boram Darkwill at the hand of that upstart Swain the carefully laid plans of the Black Rose fell apart like spiderwebs, gossamer bits of shadow and secrecy. However the true plans of she who is known throughout history as the Pale Sorceress run far too deep to be upset by the mistakes and ambitions of mortal men. While Singed had avoided the eyes of the ravens other more hidden spies watched him. The scientist had been instrumental during past Noxian occupations and is much more than a simple man fooling around with beakers and vials like those in Piltover. A willingness to break beyond limits for power could be very useful to the Matron of the Black Rose, and her eyes are everywhere. When he places the rose down nothing in particular happens. No secret trap door, no flash of light, just the wind lightly screeching through the labyrinth of Noxus' streets. After several moments of waiting Singed would notice that the sounds around him had died down and that he can feel a presence just behind him. When he turns he is alone until he turns back to look at the wall where a young girl with ghostly pale skin stares up at him. **"Hello Mr, that's a pretty flower"**
: > [{quoted}](name=Pale Sorceress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=F1OzBNdX,comment-id=000e00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-15T19:04:40.433+0000) > > **"You look like you've seen a ghost boy..."** > > A laugh emanates from Marcus' mouth that can't possibly belong to him, the sinister echoes of it not being typical of the man at all. The very shadows of the alley seem to writhe and pulse no longer acting as hiding places for the assassin. Like an inky flood it begins moving up the walls blocking out Talon's vision. Fifteen feet in front of him his masters blade sits embedded in the ground glittering brightly like a beacon. "I see something worse than a ghost." Talon's voice had darkened, the sliver of hope shattered before his eyes again. It was always that way. Nightmares, always nightmares returning to torment him for his failure as his mentor's Shadow. Du Couteau had vanished and he had been powerless to prevent it. In a single heartbeat, the whole scenario had changed, cruelly inverted against him. Even the shadows behind him had become his enemies, but nothing held more power than the image of his mentor. Another evil hallucination. Darkness spread like a layer of ink, but it didn't stop him. Instead of retreating, his body started moving, one step after the other, directly towards the blade. "Long ago I have forgotten the meaning of fear. Ghosts, demons, they were nothing compared to the darkness of men alone. To the darkness that devoured you..." he tried to reach for the blade, his gaze low and tinged with guilt despite his words.
> [{quoted}](name=Ask Talon,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=F1OzBNdX,comment-id=000e0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-07-02T17:31:48.966+0000) > > Talon's fingers wrapped around the blade, the only reassuring he had known from the very first days. > > "Come back," the whisper was a hushed plea in the dark. The ghost or nightmare had dissipated, leaving him alone once more in the dark, like he had always been at the end of every labyrinth, not even a petal of a Black Rose. > > Talon held the blade tightly, his face shadowed under the hood, strangely vulnerable. Had his enemy attempted to slay him, he would have been a shamefully easy target. > > > // Hey! Is this the end of the thread? I haven't seen you in discord to scheme further! ((I have been adjusting to working overnight and my body often just turns off once I'm home, got things under control now so yaaaayyy will hit you up on discord asap. That's everything I had planned for this part of the mystery but there's always another corner to turn with Leblanc)
: ((How about a drink over discord? I have a business proposition but first, we should clear out just how much Singed was involved in Darkwill's plans. I am after all one of his loose ends as affectionately put by our dear grand general.))
> [{quoted}](name=Buzzed Singed,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=F1OzBNdX,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2018-07-01T11:19:32.593+0000) > > ((How about a drink over discord? I have a business proposition but first, we should clear out just how much Singed was involved in Darkwill's plans. I am after all one of his loose ends as affectionately put by our dear grand general.)) ((Sounds like a plan!! tag is A Pale Sorceress#5789 , may the plot be as thick as blood, xoxo.))
: Purloined Maledictum (closed rp)
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=jmBEGiXI,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-19T05:19:37.585+0000) > The drains groan at the contents of the sludge but nothing drastic happens, just a man who escaped with his life, enjoying a shower. The night becomes deep and isolating but the vendors above care not. The moon full and yellowed through the smog filled air provides all the light they need to hawk their wares. As a supposedly dead man Ozhar has certain privileges like the ability to ask questions as well above about unencumbered by spies. At least those belonging to Crux. From the shadows outside a knock can be heard loud and echoing against so much metal, should Ozhar answer it he would discover a letter inscribed on black paper almost impossible to distinguish word from page except when held at a specific angle. _"The Faceless sees all, well done Ozhar Vacon. You have managed to evade Crux's assassin's and are for all intents and purposes dead, time is of the essence. Do not celebrate your accomplishments just yet. Crux's power is growing, soon he will be changed beyond recognition. happy hunting"_ There is no address and from the lack of receding footsteps how it was delivered is a mystery.
: > [{quoted}](name=Pale Sorceress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=F1OzBNdX,comment-id=000e00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-15T19:04:40.433+0000) > > **"You look like you've seen a ghost boy..."** > > A laugh emanates from Marcus' mouth that can't possibly belong to him, the sinister echoes of it not being typical of the man at all. The very shadows of the alley seem to writhe and pulse no longer acting as hiding places for the assassin. Like an inky flood it begins moving up the walls blocking out Talon's vision. Fifteen feet in front of him his masters blade sits embedded in the ground glittering brightly like a beacon. "I see something worse than a ghost." Talon's voice had darkened, the sliver of hope shattered before his eyes again. It was always that way. Nightmares, always nightmares returning to torment him for his failure as his mentor's Shadow. Du Couteau had vanished and he had been powerless to prevent it. In a single heartbeat, the whole scenario had changed, cruelly inverted against him. Even the shadows behind him had become his enemies, but nothing held more power than the image of his mentor. Another evil hallucination. Darkness spread like a layer of ink, but it didn't stop him. Instead of retreating, his body started moving, one step after the other, directly towards the blade. "Long ago I have forgotten the meaning of fear. Ghosts, demons, they were nothing compared to the darkness of men alone. To the darkness that devoured you..." he tried to reach for the blade, his gaze low and tinged with guilt despite his words.
> [{quoted}](name=Ask Talon,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=F1OzBNdX,comment-id=000e000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-18T23:43:00.300+0000) > **"You wound me my shadow...perhaps you have lost your manners in my absence"** The false Marcus begins to soar towards him the shadows moving inwards like a great flood. The moment he touches the blade however a sudden peace would fill him, the cool efficiency that made him an excellent shadow returns casting out the doubt and fear brought on by the illusion. The darkness would pass over him and dissipate into the night air leaving him alone and slightly worse for wear.
rollz3 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pale Sorceress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=jmBEGiXI,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-15T18:57:43.849+0000) > > ((Hooray I live for slightly longer maybe!)) Thankfully the beams held despite its groaning from the weight and with about a minute later he was through. The walkway as old but far more sturdy then the usual Zaunite architecture. A brief glance beneath him revealed more sludge and the body of one of the assassins which from a glance had suffered from a number of broken bones and third degree burns, a slight smirk appeared on the doctor's lips as he continued forward. Peering through the hole in the heavy door revealed a high traffic street at the end of an alleyway but given the hour it held much less people then during peek points in the day, thankfully the toxic rain seemed to have abated for now. Ozhar gripped the wheel and tugged, the metal screeched and groaned but slowly turned. Another sharp tug and the wheel spun to life, the heavy iron door swing open slowly as it did so. ___ He looked out partially from the alley way to see who was passing, many civilians and the occasional thug but none that appeared to be apart of Crux's gang from what he could tell at a glance. the doctor's home was about twenty minutes away on foot and began to make is way there to clean himself up and conduct repairs assuming nothing disrupted him during his travel back.
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=jmBEGiXI,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-16T16:54:23.038+0000) > ((surprise sinkhole almost kills Ozhar dun dun duuuuunnnn)) The good doctor makes it out of the building just in time as the force from the door closing behind him sets of a chain reaction, the remaining beams collapse inwards turning the building into a toxic sinkhole. Fortunately the inhabitants of Zaun are used to such calamities and are generally unconcerned. Crux's thugs have left the area alone and with the caustic rain halted returning home is an easily accomplished task. A band of sumprats eyes his augmentations but the foul smell and occasional spark emanating from him makes them change their mind to less rancid prey.
: > [{quoted}](name=Pale Sorceress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=F1OzBNdX,comment-id=000e000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-09T20:02:26.486+0000) > Talon could see that face, a pale and smiling crescent. He didn't remember it that way, Du Couteau was fiendishly severe, but vileness never stained his face, the General was above. The assassin sidestepped, a movement elegant like a dance of shadows as he avoided the attack. It was like a blade, it whispered against his neck, it fluttered the midnight blue leather of his hood. But the first attack was followed by another, forcing him to instantly backflip and land a few yards away from his mentor, crouching. His hand was planted on the wet floor, so he caught the glimpse of those inhuman yellow eyes. His heart plummetted as if he had seen a ghost. "Why." His pulse raced, even hearing it reverberate inside his head.
> [{quoted}](name=Ask Talon,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=F1OzBNdX,comment-id=000e0000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-10T11:24:26.435+0000) > **"You look like you've seen a ghost boy..."** A laugh emanates from Marcus' mouth that can't possibly belong to him, the sinister echoes of it not being typical of the man at all. The very shadows of the alley seem to writhe and pulse no longer acting as hiding places for the assassin. Like an inky flood it begins moving up the walls blocking out Talon's vision. Fifteen feet in front of him his masters blade sits embedded in the ground glittering brightly like a beacon.
rollz3 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pale Sorceress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=jmBEGiXI,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-09T19:47:49.970+0000) > Ozhar sat there in silence for a time thinking to himself as he watched the building burn, doubts crept into his mind. Bringing his health, age and even his mind into question. He had to put these thoughts aside for the moment, he made a deal and he was going to begin breaking them so easily. There was still a job to do. Getting back to his feet it occurred to him that there may be a chance that Crux, or whomever, sent the assassins might assume he had fallen from his henchmen or the building collapsing. That would give him ample time to do repairs before resuming his mission but once again he needed to find a way out. The sewer hatch was likely the safest route it terms on going unnoticed and maintaining his element of surprise but he knew well enough of the possible mutant creatures that may lurk within the dank confines of the tunnels and wasn't eager to trek through more sludge. The 'ladder' if one could even call it that lead back up above but looked about as sturdy as the previous ladder and given the jagged metal and fire around the place it did little to build his confidence. He settled for the third, a exit through two fallen beams of metal. Ozhar moved over and attempted to move one of the aside, it budged ever so slightly but he wasn't able to tell if the rubble they were holding up would come crashing down if he manipulated them too much. It would be a tight squeeze and likely scratch up his chest plate but it was still a preferable option compared to the other two
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=jmBEGiXI,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-11T16:57:14.475+0000) > ((wise choice as cannibals were in the sewer and the ladder would've been sturdy until you were high in the air)) The beams move to the side rather easily after a bit of firm pushing and while they groan with the weight atop them neither collapses upon Ozhar. Traveling through the beams leads Ozhar to a rather narrow walkway that despite it's surroundings is quite sturdy. At the end opposite him a thick steel door waits with a heavy wheel and a small window through which the breeze is emanating. If he looks down Ozhar would see the mangled remains of his would be assassin's floating by. The door leads out into an alley that easily connects to the central streets of Zaun giving the doctor a chance to reestablish his whereabouts and get his bearings.
: > [{quoted}](name=Pale Sorceress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=F1OzBNdX,comment-id=000e0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-07T13:29:02.587+0000) > The sound of singing steel filled his ears even if the pressure against it was another delusion so real in his mind. It was a test, another test, he had been waiting for the day of his return, the day in which he would respond for his failure and then..., answers. Even without seeing the blade behind him, Talon predicted the edge would be close to him, behind him. His mentor was unforgiving and he knew it. His first mistake would be the last. It had always been that way. The assassin spun on his heel and his blade was risen to cross against the other. Something deep within him craved to feel the clash of steel, to finally convince himself this wasn't another nightmare. "You were hiding to protect them..., Katarina, Cassiopeia" But his Master's blade had been too precise and deadly, as Talon had turned, it had had enough time to lacerate his forearm, slicing through the midnight blue leather of his cuirass.
> [{quoted}](name=Ask Talon,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=F1OzBNdX,comment-id=000e00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-08T09:02:08.346+0000) > Marcus does not respond although he does offer a clever smile that echoes with a hidden malevolence, an imitation of a pale smile deep within the catacombs of Noxus. A flash of steel from the other side precedes a slice and a kick aimed at Talon's throat. Several feet away is a puddle of water and if the assassin happens to look at his reflection he would see that his opponent's eyes are a bright and haunting yellow like the moon.
rollz3 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pale Sorceress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=jmBEGiXI,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-07T13:40:52.891+0000) > > ((Glad that you are back!)) The world felt quiet, peaceful even as Ozhar fell into the darkness below as he appreciated the light the fire made on the grim surroundings but whatever form of nirvana he may have achieved was blasted out of his mind as the adrenaline wore off and the screaming explosion filled his ears. At first he thought he had misjudged and his legs and collar bones were about to become well acquainted but greeted with a loud splash and engulfed in sludge hidden away beneath the building where upon his RIG program chirped to life. _//Warning: High Concentration of Heavy Metals detected! leave area or risk permeant-_ **"Silence."** He growled as he pulled himself out of the vat, not in the mood to be lectured by his own programs. Despite the groggy, sore feeling he felt from sobering up from the adrenaline, he managed to pull himself out and landed on his back panting but then he heard metal groan above him. His segmented eyes zoomed in on the structure, it was already in bad shape and the explosion and fire appeared to be the final straw as the supports began to buckle. Ozar inhaled sharply as he slowly stood back up to his feet and staggered away, the groaning metal only seeming to increase in volume with every step until the building came toppling down. Throwing the doctor to the floor when it reached the bottom whom crawled over to a wall and propped up his back to it as he looked into the green fire consuming the broken structure. ___ He rested his head against the wall and sighed. He gazed down as his robotic left hand, it had a large knife wound in it, releasing sparks occasionally from the torn wires. It would likely need to be replaced and at this point home seemed like a good idea but he had no way of knowing if Crux would go into hiding again. He would have to repair it the best he could or make do with what he had. The burn on his chest grew and looked down at the injury he had suffered, the wound looked rotten and sore with purplish flesh spreading about an inch around it. The toxic sludge likely not doing it any favors. _//Blood poisoning and unknown Toxin detected! Seek immediate medical assistance!_ He took out his tools and began to cut the diseased flesh away, his dark blood pouring out as he did so and tossing the useless tissue aside when he was done. Pain hardly concerned him as much as his clients and wasting painkillers on something as trivial as this was a waste of resources. Then he took out the enchanted water Soraka gave him and using a dropper placed three drops of the glowing fluid into his open wound, it burned worse then before as if there was an army of needles stabbing beneath his skin. But slowly but surely it neutralized the toxins and knitted his wounded flesh back together, it would leave a nasty scar but he wasn't exactly concerned about physical appearances at this point. Crux's home was still his main concern but now he had to think of a way out, hopefully with no assassins this time.
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=jmBEGiXI,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-07T17:46:59.880+0000) > An impromptu surgery that would've spelled death for one less skilled and resilient saves Ozhar's life for the moment, the chemical toxins are no match for the Starchild's magic and the wound heals itself. It does leave a deeply pitted scar as a reminder. With the building collapsed around him the toxic fumes are strong and staying in the smoldering ruins isn't an option, as far as Crux knows the job has been done. No man could survive having a building dropped atop him. For the moment his eye is turned away from the doctor giving him time to regroup. Several things might stand out to Ozhar in the dim lighting. A hatch 20 feet away that leads into the sewers, a narrow gap between two metal beams through which a slight breeze flows, and what might have been a propper ladder at one point and is now just a mangled helix of metal leading up to a platform.
rollz3 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pale Sorceress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=jmBEGiXI,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-22T00:29:25.541+0000) > He could feel stiffness and increased burning at this rate the toxins would render him immobile if he didn't deal with it soon. Fresh waves of heat washed over him as the flames greedily ate at the aged wood. He tried crunching the numbers on his chances of success and many of them didn't look good with the toxins being a factor, he had to escape or kill his attackers quickly. His eyes drew to the weakened floor, it was a dangerous gamble and if it was open air he would be lucky if his mechanical legs didn't shatter on impact but that had a higher probability of success then continuing his dance with the assassins. Having decided he gripped one of his toxic grenades and pulled the pin. Yellow fluid filled the tubes dipping in and out of his body as his heart rate spike and muscles tensed as adrenaline worked its magic with time appearing to slow down. He dashed forward passed the assassins, dropping the grenade as he went and jumped into the air landing onto the weakened floor. His metal body easily broke through as his began to dip below when thick purple gas billowed out from the hand sized device left behind him. With a little luck the open flames would be enough to ignite the deadly fumes, hopefully causing an explosive reaction.
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=jmBEGiXI,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-22T01:39:59.902+0000) > ((I'm so late for which I apologize, got a more regular schedule going at work so yeah let's do this thang)) Diving for the weakened boards is a risky move involving more than a little trust in the mercy of the fates, a gamble which pays off for Ozhar Vacon. Neither of the assassins are native Zaunites with knowledge of the cities structure and the capabilities of it's people. For a moment the room seems silent; suspended in time as the flames and gas combine. The world restarts in a deafening boom and a flash of murky smoke and flame. Both assassins are thrown from the building though the flames and gas end their suffering before long. The force of the explosion sends Ozhar hurtling into the bowels of the building flames licking at his back. While not the best cushion a vat of filthy sludge softens his fall enough to keep him from dying on impact. There is not much time to thank whatever gods he believes in as the building is still very much on fire and will not be standing much longer if the loud groaning of support beams is to be trusted.
: > [{quoted}](name=Pale Sorceress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=F1OzBNdX,comment-id=000e00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-22T01:18:52.215+0000) > The assassin's eyes widened, his heart pounding as Du Couteau approached. The fragrance was just as he remembered, that cologne of years ago. It reached his senses far stronger than the sewer's stench. It dominated his senses with unnatural strength, it nullified the world around him. There was nothing beyond the fog, the fragrance and Du Couteau's presence. Even the reassuring weight of the cloak and his blades...was lost. His awareness was completely absorbed by the images fed into his hungry mind. "I am prepared to be tested. As many times as necessary. " Du Couteau had always been notoriously difficult to impress. It made every approval or praise countless times more valuable. But the assassin caught the glint of steel, the distinctive whisper of death. Talon reacted, his senses still naturally defensive as his armblade was risen like a protective buckler before him, aiming to parry the attack.
> [{quoted}](name=Ask Talon,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=F1OzBNdX,comment-id=000e000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-29T13:09:46.203+0000) > The blade held by his former master glances off of the arm blade yet where the force should have moved Marcus he is not, a brief sound of movement and a second attack is sent from behind the assassin. Marcus Du Couteau had always been a master at his craft yet his speed still seems incredible. If someone were to walk into the alley they would see Talon parrying and leaping to avoid naught but dust and moonlight, a subtle spell redirects those who would deign to interrupt.
: > [{quoted}](name=Pale Sorceress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=F1OzBNdX,comment-id=000e000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-12T00:28:17.826+0000) > Sorry for the delay Matron, I have been covering someone else's shift D: It couldn't be him. He was dead. Reason felt like a stab in his gut, but as his sanity bled, he ignored it and continued. It was impossible not to believe when he had for countless nights ached for what was being displayed before his eyes. The disgusting stench of the gutter meant nothing to him, as toxic and dangerous as it was. That had been the fog of his past, the same fog which had so many times sheltered him, hid him from the unforgiving eyes of the guild assassins. The vapor embraced him, weakened him, turned the glistening cobblestone into a swamp hindering his movements. But when he saw him, so real, bright despite the darkness hovering around him like a shroud, the assassin stopped. As much as he wanted to see, to ask, to question, he instantly remembered those were privileges forbidden to a blade, to a shadow. "I have searched for so long." His eyes closed despite the need to look at him. And he immediately dropped to one knee, the echo of the silvery greave clicking against the cobblestone. "My blade is yours, for you are the only one in Noxus capable of wielding it. I will never be absent." His right fist had retrieved one of the razors woven into his cloak and slowly enclosed around the edge, deliberately trying to draw blood from his own hand. The pain would perhaps assure that wasn't another nightmare, no matter how hard he tried to believe it.
> [{quoted}](name=Ask Talon,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=F1OzBNdX,comment-id=000e0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-20T09:45:26.870+0000) > ((ahhh I also am hasseled by my job so don't even worry about it)) **"We shall see..." ** Between blinks Marcus is standing mere inches in front of of Talon, his scent is unmistakable however this close he appears even more shrouded by shadow. His hand passes over the blood and it disappears instantly. **"Faithful until the end I see...but are you still worthy to be my shadow?" ** A flash of silver and a blade is slicing across where Talon's face currently is.
: > [{quoted}](name=Frontlinegeneral,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Abpg1GQZ,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-04-24T01:28:47.624+0000) > > I'm not sure what you expected, but this is the most logical end that I can imagine for this... *Ryze was no slouch when it came to the arcane, suffice it to say he was among the top most powerful sorcerers in Runeterra, a mage of such experience and competence that few others could even compare. He wasn't arrogant, however, but even so he was genuinely surprised at the ease with which Drogon managed to shrug him off. Especially given the approach from behind that the archmage had performed, specifically so that he could be as quick and effective as magically possible. But no. Now the tattooed arcanist found himself on the floor, having been unceremoniously deposited in a none-too-flattering position: face in the dirt and rear in the air.* "Dammit." *He muttered indignantly to himself, pushing himself up and to a stand then immediately turning to face Drogon once more with animosity in his featureless eyes.* "Don't you get it?! You're not just dangerous, you're causing all kinds of havoc for the people of this region! And don't get me wrong, I don't love the ignorant masses and their petty ways, but I value this world and that means I have to do right by everyone who lives in it! I know it's not right, but what else would you have me do?! I need to stop you somehow, even if it means killing you, if it would keep the world safe and secured." *His conviction, his sense of duty and purpose, could easily be felt. This wasn't a selfish mage who was only out for himself, but he also wasn't so blinded by strong bonds and relationships that he would allow the needs of the few to trump the needs of the majority. The Rune Mage collected himself after a moment, once again enveloping his free hand - his left hand - with arcane power, clearly prepared to go on the offensive once more.* "I don't want to have to do it, nobody should have the right to decide who should and shouldn't live....But if there's even a fraction of a chance that you've been tainted by a World Rune, then I must fulfill the duty that has fallen to me. I don't expect you to understand, you don't need to understand, but that is the undeniable fact that I have to live with. If you don't want to die, then please let me take the World Rune inside of you, if not for the sake of the world then at least for your own sake!" *He would only wait long enough to confirm whether Drogon would cooperate, and the instant it became clear that he wouldn't, Ryze would suddenly snap into action and unleash one of his most powerful bolts of crackling arcane energy that would strike Drogon in the head for the express purposes of a near-instantaneous kill. The quicker, the better. The less bad he would have to feel for what he would have to do.* > [{quoted}](name=CALEB THEBADDEST,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Abpg1GQZ,comment-id=000900000001,timestamp=2018-04-27T22:34:52.838+0000) > > Face to face at last. *Ryze didn't care for the echoes of his foot falls, quick and unrelenting as he harried himself through the garden. Soon he was jogging through the halls, and he gave himself only the briefest of moments to glance at the architecture and the "renovations" of his surroundings. He sensed magical power all around him, crystalline sources of arcane energy, and he came upon one purposeful path lit by brilliant crystals - it was almost as if he was being led along by whomever or whatever was responsible. He didn't hesitate, even if his instincts screamed at him not to follow, as he had no other choice and no other lead. He quickly ran through the illuminated hall and as he did he heard the gradually heightening sound of music - a single but potent instrument that gave off a resonant sound that almost seemed to try to grip his very soul. But he was stubborn, and it was difficult to compel him. He came into an antechamber where he found some sort of extravagant seat of power set on a dais, an attractive woman in rather regal attire sat with her legs folded beneath. She was plucking the strings of a sitar, a curious instrument, and she seemed to give him the barest amount of acknowledgement as her voice reached out to him. It sounded devoid of emotion. From his place at the entryway to the chamber, he took a ready stance with his spell tome in his right hand and his left hand raised up enveloped by magical energy, ready for a clash of magic if necessary.* "I don't have anything of worth to offer you, but even if I did I wouldn't. Instead, I'm here investigating the wanton destruction I found in the village not too far from here. I suspect you have something to do with it?"
> [{quoted}](name=AsktheRuneMage,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Abpg1GQZ,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2018-05-04T21:44:09.859+0000) > **"Wanton destruction? How dare you defame my beautiful garden...I could have simply killed those who raised a hand against me.It would have been simple, Like smashing an insect. I however have made them beautiful, they are in a sense immortal"** At the mention of smashing them like insects the woman makes a noise that could pass for a laugh although it sounds more like glass shattering as it falls. Her eyes moves to both the spell book and the arcane energy crackling at his fingertips. She breathes deeply and her fingers freeze on her instrument. **"You are powerful indeed, perhaps you shall be a worthy sacrifice to me yet"** Her hand moves the smallest amount and a solid wall of crystal rises behind him cutting off any escape. She smiles and it's clear in that moment that there is no love or humanity within her only pain and the desire for conquest.
: > [{quoted}](name=Pale Sorceress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=F1OzBNdX,comment-id=000f0000,timestamp=2018-05-12T00:19:15.726+0000) > > > Dear Miss Mage, > > Please don't try such things against my husband or us again. Granted he sent troll letters for you, I'll let it slide as he's still alive...Only facing punishment in my Mother's jail cells. Please accept and enjoy. > > Yours ever truly and forever, > Kia > > P.S Don't try to kill J...You'll fail. _**There would be an angelic wing stamp under her name and a book of spells full of new and rather interesting spells made for creating illusions and tricking people**_
> [{quoted}](name=SurelyNotHyper,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=F1OzBNdX,comment-id=000f00000000,timestamp=2018-05-12T22:12:32.560+0000) > ((who is Kia who is J? are there profiles for these people? )) Leblanc looks down at the letter a sneer marring her beautiful features while she twirls a blade lightly between her fingertips, it releases a foul smelling smoke as it moves yet she does not react. Plunging the blade through the signature causes a black stain to spread aging and decaying the parchment. A pale smile grows.
rollz3 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pale Sorceress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=jmBEGiXI,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-05-14T19:12:31.362+0000) > Ozhar felt a sting on his chest, right on of the collar bone, soon after a burning senseation made itself known.Though had in been an inch higher he would have bleed out within seconds. As if on queue, his RIG software screamed a toxicology alarm at him but he ignored it for now since the wound didn't seem to be very deep. He pushed the twitching man off his blade letting him fall to the ground in a heap, no time to check if the man was still alive as he still had two left to deal with. Jump backwards was not an option, if he got cornered it would be done for. Instead he opted for a quick roll forward, which looked far from graceful, though due to the sheer weight of his augments caused the weakened floor board to creak under the strain. He was in a crouching position a few feet away and sprayed from left to right another jet of green fire while he gripped his blade tightly, preparing for the inevitable counter attack. _'Need to end this quickly and check the toxin used....Soraka's blessed water may prove its use sooner then expected.'_ The doctor thought silently to himself.
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=jmBEGiXI,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-14T21:17:59.425+0000) > ((aahhh work is trying to assassinate me but I should be faster in the upcoming weeks)) The daring dive worked well for the most part creating space between Ozhar and his attackers however the creaking floor is cause for alarm. The flame spouted earlier has spread to the beams overhead causing a few to crash down almost crushing those beneath. Each attacker dashes behind a pillar and comes out the other sides towards Ozhar's crouched form. While the room is disintegrating from the heat the toxins in Ozhar's system begin their work. His vision and motor coordination would go in and out of sync causing his attacks to become disjointed. He'll need to be clever if he's to survive this encounter. The floor is particularly weak a few feet in front of him, quite easy to break through. However to do so he would need to dash towards his attackers with no knowledge of what lies below. Flame and fighting, Guile and the Unknown...
rollz3 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pale Sorceress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=jmBEGiXI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-12T00:17:27.372+0000) > The force of the blow and the screech of metal on metal filled his mind, as the assassin's blade scrapped across his armored ankles making him stagger for a moment but he didn't have time to check is the metal had been damaged. The second swipe left a long scratch across his chest but the third, the one aimed for his eyes was blocked with a quick raise of his hand, leaving the blade impaled but stuck within his robotic left palm. He took advantage of the assassin's compromised position and attempted to drive his blade deep into the gut of the one who tried to take his eyes.
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=jmBEGiXI,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-05-12T02:45:27.359+0000) > The toxin's would begin to fester within the wound on his chest, fortunately he only has to face two attackers now. The unlucky assassin who'd aimed for Ozhar's eyes would freeze as the blade sinks into his gut. He freezes and a spray of foul smelling blood lands on his killers face. While their companion dies the other two waste no time regrouping in order to attack from the left and right sides.
: > [{quoted}](name=Pale Sorceress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=F1OzBNdX,comment-id=000e0000,timestamp=2018-05-07T03:43:04.203+0000) > The darkness of the moat felt heavy, wrapping around his body densely like an oily muck. His movements dulled as he willingly drank the intoxicating images fed into his hungry mind. _Why_ , his thoughts ached as he followed the shadow deeper into the labyrinth of the gutter. How many times had he been there? How many times had he chased him in dreams? All was a recurring and familiar nightmare, even tempting him to believe this was merely another. Talon sucked his breath as he reached the final corner of a path he very well knew. It was a dead end, that precise corner after three turns down the moat. He had killed assassins of the guilds in that passage, he had dragged their bodies back like a message. He inhaled a mouthful of the fragrance, unmistakable despite the stench of the gutter. His face slowed down as he entered the alley, one foot before the other, heavy, his heart pounding as he reached his goal. "You..., is it ...you?" Talon whispered to himself, blind and deaf by the shadows he chased, they had become the only center of his widened eyes, capturing his attention completely.
> [{quoted}](name=Ask Talon,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=F1OzBNdX,comment-id=000e00000000,timestamp=2018-05-11T00:14:24.567+0000) > The night would flicker at the edges of Talon's vision as if the stars were winking out for a second at a time, noxious fumes from the moat and the seedy alley itself filling his nostrils. The intensity of the fumes have at some point become toxic lulling the assassin's senses to a point where he is unsteady on his feet. 15 feet ahead of him the unmistakable figure of his former master although the shadows cling to his edges as if he were cast against a bright flame. **"Shall you find me my shadow, or shall you be absent in my time of need?"** The voice is strong and clear as if no time had passed at all.
: > Dear Lady who Lies and should know lying is very bad, > > Lying is bad and for that, here's some punishment! > > Yours ever truly, > J _**There would be a small smiley mask drawing under the name only when opened it would let a VERY loud blast of [music](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBLdQ1a4-JI) through whatever building or structure it was in and would keeping looping. To make matters worse, even destroyed the spell would keep going for hours.**_
> [{quoted}](name=SurelyNotHyper,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=F1OzBNdX,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2018-05-07T07:12:20.451+0000) > > _**There would be a small smiley mask drawing under the name only when opened it would let a VERY loud blast of [music](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBLdQ1a4-JI) through whatever building or structure it was in and would keeping looping. To make matters worse, even destroyed the spell would keep going for hours.**_ Whoever delivered the letter was dead, and their children? dead, as a matter of fact even the grocer who once gave a particularly large discount to the messenger is dead. The Pale Sorceress is not fond of childish jokes.
: Purloined Maledictum (closed rp)
The first two assassins leap back and drop to the ground avoiding the harsh wave of emerald flames, the room is lit up in brilliant green which easily catches on two the curtains and random objects sparked about the room. The third attacker slides low avoiding the blade and swiping their blade across Ozhar's ankles. Depending on his plating's coverage he may be fine albeit slightly off balance, the other two having recovered from the heat dash into his space swiping poisoned blades across his eyes and stomach. His augmentation will give him a level of protection for a while yet the assassins will not be stopped for long.
: The nooks and crannies of the city had been his home, the hunger of the streets like oppressive hands around his neck, the latent danger in the unseen. He was too familiar with it, and still, he disobeyed his senses, even after Swain's warning..., he ignored it all. The cologne's fragrance caressed his face like evil hands, soft and promising, they became the centre of his focus. Just as he needed his senses at their sharpest, obsession dulled them. His pace grew quicker as he followed the invisible trail. The fire's light had a yellowish and ugly tint, everything it touched became sickly, humid with recent rain. But the face he saw was the visage of a ghost. Talon was frozen, his arm numb as he stared at the impossible. Only a flicker had been enough to change his demeanour completely, to stir his inhumanly cold blood. He followed down the narrow passage, completely disregarding the shadows and lesser criminals, completely disregarding how they hadn't reacted. The world around him was a grey blur, he was blind as he chased a ghost of the past. _It can't be him._ His body had become a swift silhouette in the darkness, running as fast as he could, but it never felt enough, just like in his nightmares. But this was real, he could feel it. "Wait!"
> [{quoted}](name=Ask Talon,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=F1OzBNdX,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2018-05-02T17:24:40.900+0000) > If his senses were sharper Talon might have noticed an underlying scent that's subtle yet cloyingly sweet. Warm and convincing the ghosts of the past have him in their grip and she who controls them does not intend to let him go. Usually a man so distracted would be a perfect target yet Talon's reputation protects him from the petty criminals at least. Marcus glances back for a second the familiar eyes seeming to be asking a question yet no sound reaches the assassin beyond the rushing of his own blood and the rain falling around him. Another corner and another narrow passage leading to what should be a dead end. The scent of Marcus' cologne only growing stronger.
: > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=jmBEGiXI,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-09T15:47:46.018+0000) > The scout smiles as the Doctor turns his back although it is not a warm smile, her features twist up like a cross between a pleased child and some sort of serpent. While she has no love for Argentine Crux she does possess a lust for power. This desire is the reason why moments after speaking with Mr. Vacon she is on her way to sell him out to Crux. It doesn't take her long to find Crux by posing as a messenger. The man sits behind a thin curtain and the smell of something foul and rotting permeates the room. He tells her to come closer to receive her reward for delivering this information to him yet a chill creeps up her spine at his words. She's made a grave mistake and it's far too late to turn back now. A gnarled and boil covered hand reaches through the curtain and she sees a glossy black orb unfold before smoke envelops her. A scream of agony, then silence. The hand moves back behind the curtain... ____ The sky began to crackle and boom as it begins to rain in Zaun. In the city above such weather is simply a nuisance quickly rectified by a heavy coat or umbrella however in the city below, it is a different story altogether. The runoff from various chemical spills as well as waste from the factories causes the Zaun Gray to be particularly thick while the rain has a sharp and acidic quality to it rusting exposed materials at an insane rate. The Piltovans in the conveyor car ( two married store owners seeking a loan from a less than reputable source, an apprenta on the hunt for spare parts, and a banker who'd been embezzling money for an indeterminate number of years) all keep their distance except the apprenta who being Zaun born himself was much less inclined to stick his nose up at strangers. When the conveyor reaches the upper level the Gray is thick below them like a toxic and dangerous blanket. A slightly hidden passageway would lead around the side of the cultivair and by the sound of retreating footsteps, Ozhar should have plenty of time to investigate.
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=jmBEGiXI,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000010,timestamp=2018-04-29T04:29:05.584+0000) > For a moment the shadows froze making it very clear that they were more than just mere shadows, a truly amateur move. Tensed like cats the three assailants spring into action, a single flash of lightning illuminates their forms giving Ozhar a chance to note their positions. Each is roughly a little over five feet carrying wickedly curved blades that seem to be coated in some type of viscous liquid. Two attack from the Doctor's front while the other leaps from behind.
: > [{quoted}](name=Pale Sorceress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=F1OzBNdX,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2018-04-29T23:52:24.000+0000) >Excellent The night wind became a cold embrace around his body, a form of wisping darkness transpired from the environment of the lonely market. It was an oppressive murk, threatening, familiar, just like his days in the unforgiving gutters of Noxus. It caused his eyes to narrow. There was an electric tension condensing in the air like a bad omen. But all that was forgotten the moment that unmistakable fragrance caressed his face. Talon's demeanour changed immediately, like a trained bloodhound. Disbelief paralyzed him as he felt his stomach sink into the depths of his body. It had to be a grim coincidence, it simply couldn't... Talon turned back, his amber eyes searching for the source as he allowed his senses to guide him. Even after years of inhaling the vapors of the moat, he would never forget that cologne. He followed the trail as he was guided down the path of darkness.
> [{quoted}](name=Ask Talon,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=F1OzBNdX,comment-id=000d00000000,timestamp=2018-04-30T14:52:58.179+0000) > ((finally off work :) )) The night air is truthfully no warmer than before yet the rush of such a mystery would thrum through Talons blood like fire. The shadows all around thick with criminals yet one direction is unoccupied, a break in the sordid stream. A small gap between the stones of one building and the next creates an alleyway from which the familiar scent is emanating. The source is not clear at first due to heavy shadow but for one second a torchlight blown by the wind illuminates the face of a man. A man presumed to be dead. Marcus Du Couteau... Talon would only get a glance before the fire moves away casting the man into shadow once more before his quarry turns and walks deeper into the alley. The scant individuals who stand in plain sight don't react, perhaps the Blade's Shadow is letting the moat's fumes get to him, perhaps something miraculous is afoot...
: Talon was a faceless figure in the crowd, his features obscured in the shadows of the hood. It was one of those nights where the bitterness of failure could be dissolved in an even more bitter liquor, the worst Noxus could offer. At sunset, the market's atmosphere changed, the merchants were gone, replaced by the shady faces of the undercity, peeking out like rats, hungry for fresh detritus. Talon knew them well, and in return they instinctively avoided him, it was a primal, unexplainable fear. The assassin continued his path, aimless like a lost soul, not far from what he had become. His naturally soundless steps, being a hooded shadow in the growing darkness of twilight made him almost invisible. His senses were sharp, aware of every scoundrel surrounding him and how they preferred not to see him. But his mind was elsewhere. The night wind carried the stench of the moat mixing with the fragrances of the market. It always reminded him of his past, his life of freedom and survival in the unforgiving streets of Noxus.
> [{quoted}](name=Ask Talon,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=F1OzBNdX,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2018-04-29T17:59:26.246+0000) > ((let the games begin) Darkness was not the only thing falling upon Noxus that evening, a malicious scheme begins to unfold both clever and venomous like the net of some great spider. Within the catacombs of Noxus Prime an eerily pale woman smiles gently her eyes aglow with an unnatural light. **"Come to me my pet"** The gentle grin turning harsh like so much spoiled milk. The wind outside picks up and for a brief moment is charged with power as if the entire city had inhaled at once before the eerie feeling passed. While Talon is unaware of the fact several eyes watch him from the dark concealed by magics wrapped about them like a gentleman's cloak, they do not move for spying is their only function. Why waste pawns by attacking one with skills such as Talons...no he shall prove much more useful as a cog in her grand design. Moving over to her stone table laden with artifacts Leblanc picks up something that went missing that fateful night, a bottle of cologne worn only by Marcus Du Couteau. Removing the stopper Leblanc breathes deeply her eyes growing both wide and empty. On the street a sharp wind blows carrying the scent of the cologne to Talon's nose. ((hope this is okay!))
: // Hello there! May I add you on Discord to discuss possibilities?
> [{quoted}](name=Ask Talon,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=F1OzBNdX,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-04-28T12:45:33.578+0000) > > // Hello there! May I add you on Discord to discuss possibilities? ((absolutely!!!))
: A Grand Deception (Ask Leblanc)
Patience and cleverness in equal measures are the key to any great endeavor. Too much patience and you'll miss your opportunity yet being too confident in ones own confidence can spell disaster. Carefully observing your quarry and getting a glimpse into their mind will ensure your hunts are always successful. One such hunt led the girl in front of Leblanc to her current position; chained to a wall almost bare, tears glistening against ruddy cheeks. She'd once been an influential debutante and intermediate member of the Black Rose. Her mistake was allowing secret documents to be discovered within her home an offense which cannot go unpunished, secrecy is paramount to lure your enemy into a false sense of security. If a cog in her grand machine is not working effectively the Matron of the Black Rose really has no choice but to destroy it completely and start from scratch. Molding the flesh of a street urchin to look like the disgraced debutante would be quite easy yet the Pale Sorceress has always had a mercurial streak...a playful savagery that makes her all the more terrifying. Shattering the young woman's mind and using her as a vessel is so much more...poetic. An ineffective tool being reforged into another weapon in her arsenal. Fear stricken eyes are trained not on Leblanc's face which burns the girls eyes but on her delicate hands which hold a curved daggers if it were lighter than air. **"Don't worry my little blossom, it'll only hurt a bit longer"** The words pour from her mouth like syrup, a sweet tasting trap meant to lure the girl in for a moment. She was most definitely lying about the pain.
: > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=jmBEGiXI,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-09T15:47:46.018+0000) > The scout smiles as the Doctor turns his back although it is not a warm smile, her features twist up like a cross between a pleased child and some sort of serpent. While she has no love for Argentine Crux she does possess a lust for power. This desire is the reason why moments after speaking with Mr. Vacon she is on her way to sell him out to Crux. It doesn't take her long to find Crux by posing as a messenger. The man sits behind a thin curtain and the smell of something foul and rotting permeates the room. He tells her to come closer to receive her reward for delivering this information to him yet a chill creeps up her spine at his words. She's made a grave mistake and it's far too late to turn back now. A gnarled and boil covered hand reaches through the curtain and she sees a glossy black orb unfold before smoke envelops her. A scream of agony, then silence. The hand moves back behind the curtain... ____ The sky began to crackle and boom as it begins to rain in Zaun. In the city above such weather is simply a nuisance quickly rectified by a heavy coat or umbrella however in the city below, it is a different story altogether. The runoff from various chemical spills as well as waste from the factories causes the Zaun Gray to be particularly thick while the rain has a sharp and acidic quality to it rusting exposed materials at an insane rate. The Piltovans in the conveyor car ( two married store owners seeking a loan from a less than reputable source, an apprenta on the hunt for spare parts, and a banker who'd been embezzling money for an indeterminate number of years) all keep their distance except the apprenta who being Zaun born himself was much less inclined to stick his nose up at strangers. When the conveyor reaches the upper level the Gray is thick below them like a toxic and dangerous blanket. A slightly hidden passageway would lead around the side of the cultivair and by the sound of retreating footsteps, Ozhar should have plenty of time to investigate.
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=jmBEGiXI,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000e,timestamp=2018-04-25T23:21:47.874+0000) > While the rain continues to fall in sheets outside Ozhar is in his own bubble of temporary safety, or at least the illusion of it. Malfunctioning augmentations are not the only problem he faces as three assassins sent by Crux have been following him for quite a while since the scout met her demise earlier on. The harsh downpour masks the sound of footsteps cornering him. A single floorboard creaks and the trio of shadows freeze...
: > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=jmBEGiXI,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-09T15:47:46.018+0000) > The scout smiles as the Doctor turns his back although it is not a warm smile, her features twist up like a cross between a pleased child and some sort of serpent. While she has no love for Argentine Crux she does possess a lust for power. This desire is the reason why moments after speaking with Mr. Vacon she is on her way to sell him out to Crux. It doesn't take her long to find Crux by posing as a messenger. The man sits behind a thin curtain and the smell of something foul and rotting permeates the room. He tells her to come closer to receive her reward for delivering this information to him yet a chill creeps up her spine at his words. She's made a grave mistake and it's far too late to turn back now. A gnarled and boil covered hand reaches through the curtain and she sees a glossy black orb unfold before smoke envelops her. A scream of agony, then silence. The hand moves back behind the curtain... ____ The sky began to crackle and boom as it begins to rain in Zaun. In the city above such weather is simply a nuisance quickly rectified by a heavy coat or umbrella however in the city below, it is a different story altogether. The runoff from various chemical spills as well as waste from the factories causes the Zaun Gray to be particularly thick while the rain has a sharp and acidic quality to it rusting exposed materials at an insane rate. The Piltovans in the conveyor car ( two married store owners seeking a loan from a less than reputable source, an apprenta on the hunt for spare parts, and a banker who'd been embezzling money for an indeterminate number of years) all keep their distance except the apprenta who being Zaun born himself was much less inclined to stick his nose up at strangers. When the conveyor reaches the upper level the Gray is thick below them like a toxic and dangerous blanket. A slightly hidden passageway would lead around the side of the cultivair and by the sound of retreating footsteps, Ozhar should have plenty of time to investigate.
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=jmBEGiXI,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000c,timestamp=2018-04-22T05:37:22.053+0000) > The rain pays no attention to his grumbling, continuing to pour down in harsh sheets. Because of the overhang the side of the building is fairly dry the mild condensation causing no real issue. Had he chosen to descend Ozhar would have had to face several thugs who frequently use said path as a hunting ground. The overhang rests at the edge of what used to be an observation deck although because its owner failed to pay the Barons, has since been shut down. A simple metal grate makes up the floor with enough space to lay flat if necessary.
: > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=jmBEGiXI,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-09T15:47:46.018+0000) > The scout smiles as the Doctor turns his back although it is not a warm smile, her features twist up like a cross between a pleased child and some sort of serpent. While she has no love for Argentine Crux she does possess a lust for power. This desire is the reason why moments after speaking with Mr. Vacon she is on her way to sell him out to Crux. It doesn't take her long to find Crux by posing as a messenger. The man sits behind a thin curtain and the smell of something foul and rotting permeates the room. He tells her to come closer to receive her reward for delivering this information to him yet a chill creeps up her spine at his words. She's made a grave mistake and it's far too late to turn back now. A gnarled and boil covered hand reaches through the curtain and she sees a glossy black orb unfold before smoke envelops her. A scream of agony, then silence. The hand moves back behind the curtain... ____ The sky began to crackle and boom as it begins to rain in Zaun. In the city above such weather is simply a nuisance quickly rectified by a heavy coat or umbrella however in the city below, it is a different story altogether. The runoff from various chemical spills as well as waste from the factories causes the Zaun Gray to be particularly thick while the rain has a sharp and acidic quality to it rusting exposed materials at an insane rate. The Piltovans in the conveyor car ( two married store owners seeking a loan from a less than reputable source, an apprenta on the hunt for spare parts, and a banker who'd been embezzling money for an indeterminate number of years) all keep their distance except the apprenta who being Zaun born himself was much less inclined to stick his nose up at strangers. When the conveyor reaches the upper level the Gray is thick below them like a toxic and dangerous blanket. A slightly hidden passageway would lead around the side of the cultivair and by the sound of retreating footsteps, Ozhar should have plenty of time to investigate.
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=jmBEGiXI,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000a,timestamp=2018-04-21T19:14:27.627+0000) > After his narrow escape Ozhar would find himself on the sloping roof of the cultivair, twin spires reaching high up into the sky, meant to collect sunlight on more pleasant days, sprout on his left and right. The crystal is strong enough to hold his weight although too much movement may prove dangerous. The acidic rain pours harshly down like freezing, caustic, daggers. Vicious winds whipping any loose fabric as if trying to pull him from the roof. If he doesn't move quickly his equipment will suffer greatly... The buildings of Zaun even on this elevated level lean closely towards each other, piling atop to create a complex machine. The closeness of the buildings would make it easy to move upwards or deeper into Zaun. Skywards an overhang blocks out a broad swath of rain although it rests at the top of a steep climb, in the opposite direction lies a rather dimly lit alley although it would make the process of reaching Crux's abode faster.
: > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=jmBEGiXI,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-09T15:47:46.018+0000) > The scout smiles as the Doctor turns his back although it is not a warm smile, her features twist up like a cross between a pleased child and some sort of serpent. While she has no love for Argentine Crux she does possess a lust for power. This desire is the reason why moments after speaking with Mr. Vacon she is on her way to sell him out to Crux. It doesn't take her long to find Crux by posing as a messenger. The man sits behind a thin curtain and the smell of something foul and rotting permeates the room. He tells her to come closer to receive her reward for delivering this information to him yet a chill creeps up her spine at his words. She's made a grave mistake and it's far too late to turn back now. A gnarled and boil covered hand reaches through the curtain and she sees a glossy black orb unfold before smoke envelops her. A scream of agony, then silence. The hand moves back behind the curtain... ____ The sky began to crackle and boom as it begins to rain in Zaun. In the city above such weather is simply a nuisance quickly rectified by a heavy coat or umbrella however in the city below, it is a different story altogether. The runoff from various chemical spills as well as waste from the factories causes the Zaun Gray to be particularly thick while the rain has a sharp and acidic quality to it rusting exposed materials at an insane rate. The Piltovans in the conveyor car ( two married store owners seeking a loan from a less than reputable source, an apprenta on the hunt for spare parts, and a banker who'd been embezzling money for an indeterminate number of years) all keep their distance except the apprenta who being Zaun born himself was much less inclined to stick his nose up at strangers. When the conveyor reaches the upper level the Gray is thick below them like a toxic and dangerous blanket. A slightly hidden passageway would lead around the side of the cultivair and by the sound of retreating footsteps, Ozhar should have plenty of time to investigate.
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=jmBEGiXI,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000008,timestamp=2018-04-20T08:21:34.902+0000) > A flash of lightning illuminates the ladder once more the haggard frame not having seen much use as of late, dust coats the wooden slats in a thick coat grime Still it's the only way out. The ladder would be silent at first although a cloud of dust would fly up into Ozhar's face. Reaching the middle the ladder would creak loudly however the storm conceals the noise. Once his hands are securely gripping the skylight the final step would crack under his foot although pulling himself up should be fairly easy as the runs in the ceiling make great handles.
: > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=jmBEGiXI,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-09T15:47:46.018+0000) > The scout smiles as the Doctor turns his back although it is not a warm smile, her features twist up like a cross between a pleased child and some sort of serpent. While she has no love for Argentine Crux she does possess a lust for power. This desire is the reason why moments after speaking with Mr. Vacon she is on her way to sell him out to Crux. It doesn't take her long to find Crux by posing as a messenger. The man sits behind a thin curtain and the smell of something foul and rotting permeates the room. He tells her to come closer to receive her reward for delivering this information to him yet a chill creeps up her spine at his words. She's made a grave mistake and it's far too late to turn back now. A gnarled and boil covered hand reaches through the curtain and she sees a glossy black orb unfold before smoke envelops her. A scream of agony, then silence. The hand moves back behind the curtain... ____ The sky began to crackle and boom as it begins to rain in Zaun. In the city above such weather is simply a nuisance quickly rectified by a heavy coat or umbrella however in the city below, it is a different story altogether. The runoff from various chemical spills as well as waste from the factories causes the Zaun Gray to be particularly thick while the rain has a sharp and acidic quality to it rusting exposed materials at an insane rate. The Piltovans in the conveyor car ( two married store owners seeking a loan from a less than reputable source, an apprenta on the hunt for spare parts, and a banker who'd been embezzling money for an indeterminate number of years) all keep their distance except the apprenta who being Zaun born himself was much less inclined to stick his nose up at strangers. When the conveyor reaches the upper level the Gray is thick below them like a toxic and dangerous blanket. A slightly hidden passageway would lead around the side of the cultivair and by the sound of retreating footsteps, Ozhar should have plenty of time to investigate.
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=jmBEGiXI,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000006,timestamp=2018-04-19T23:37:03.383+0000) > The crate would open with a dry rasp like some dank and ancient crypt being exhumed for the first time. At first glance the contents are hidden by the darkness of the room, yet a flash of lightning tints the whole room green and provides enough light for Ozhar to identify the contents. Several scrolls rest curled up like serpents in the bottom of the crate while the inside of the wood appears to be covered in complex arcane symbols. It's clearly very old magic yet it's purpose is a mystery. Next to the scrolls are several lengths of chalk and a long dagger with a strange curve to the blade, looking closer Ozhar would see what appears to be blood coating the surface of the knife. Just what unnatural sciences has Argentine Crux resorted to? Who's blood is on the knife? Is this the secret of his continued life? ((_**DUN DUN DUUUUUUN**_))
: > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=jmBEGiXI,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-09T15:47:46.018+0000) > The scout smiles as the Doctor turns his back although it is not a warm smile, her features twist up like a cross between a pleased child and some sort of serpent. While she has no love for Argentine Crux she does possess a lust for power. This desire is the reason why moments after speaking with Mr. Vacon she is on her way to sell him out to Crux. It doesn't take her long to find Crux by posing as a messenger. The man sits behind a thin curtain and the smell of something foul and rotting permeates the room. He tells her to come closer to receive her reward for delivering this information to him yet a chill creeps up her spine at his words. She's made a grave mistake and it's far too late to turn back now. A gnarled and boil covered hand reaches through the curtain and she sees a glossy black orb unfold before smoke envelops her. A scream of agony, then silence. The hand moves back behind the curtain... ____ The sky began to crackle and boom as it begins to rain in Zaun. In the city above such weather is simply a nuisance quickly rectified by a heavy coat or umbrella however in the city below, it is a different story altogether. The runoff from various chemical spills as well as waste from the factories causes the Zaun Gray to be particularly thick while the rain has a sharp and acidic quality to it rusting exposed materials at an insane rate. The Piltovans in the conveyor car ( two married store owners seeking a loan from a less than reputable source, an apprenta on the hunt for spare parts, and a banker who'd been embezzling money for an indeterminate number of years) all keep their distance except the apprenta who being Zaun born himself was much less inclined to stick his nose up at strangers. When the conveyor reaches the upper level the Gray is thick below them like a toxic and dangerous blanket. A slightly hidden passageway would lead around the side of the cultivair and by the sound of retreating footsteps, Ozhar should have plenty of time to investigate.
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=jmBEGiXI,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000004,timestamp=2018-04-18T01:06:56.201+0000) > The two guards split up either too heavy or too dumb to move silently, the room is mostly dark except for flashes of electricity which glance off the jade glass around them.The consent patter of rain on the roof doing a good job of masking small sounds such as the breathing of a hidden Doctor. From his position Ozhar would be able to see the Crux emblem burned into the side of the crate as well as a personal address for the baron himself. The guards a bit tired from the long shift and more than a bit creeped out by the foul smelling air with no clear source complete their search. Closing the door from outside they use a nearby metal bar as a makeshift lock. That exit leaves only the ladder and skylight if Ozhar Vacon plans to escape before he's discovered by the light of day. Still the open crate could be investigated if Mr. Vacon was so inclined.
: > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=jmBEGiXI,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-09T15:47:46.018+0000) > The scout smiles as the Doctor turns his back although it is not a warm smile, her features twist up like a cross between a pleased child and some sort of serpent. While she has no love for Argentine Crux she does possess a lust for power. This desire is the reason why moments after speaking with Mr. Vacon she is on her way to sell him out to Crux. It doesn't take her long to find Crux by posing as a messenger. The man sits behind a thin curtain and the smell of something foul and rotting permeates the room. He tells her to come closer to receive her reward for delivering this information to him yet a chill creeps up her spine at his words. She's made a grave mistake and it's far too late to turn back now. A gnarled and boil covered hand reaches through the curtain and she sees a glossy black orb unfold before smoke envelops her. A scream of agony, then silence. The hand moves back behind the curtain... ____ The sky began to crackle and boom as it begins to rain in Zaun. In the city above such weather is simply a nuisance quickly rectified by a heavy coat or umbrella however in the city below, it is a different story altogether. The runoff from various chemical spills as well as waste from the factories causes the Zaun Gray to be particularly thick while the rain has a sharp and acidic quality to it rusting exposed materials at an insane rate. The Piltovans in the conveyor car ( two married store owners seeking a loan from a less than reputable source, an apprenta on the hunt for spare parts, and a banker who'd been embezzling money for an indeterminate number of years) all keep their distance except the apprenta who being Zaun born himself was much less inclined to stick his nose up at strangers. When the conveyor reaches the upper level the Gray is thick below them like a toxic and dangerous blanket. A slightly hidden passageway would lead around the side of the cultivair and by the sound of retreating footsteps, Ozhar should have plenty of time to investigate.
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=jmBEGiXI,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000002,timestamp=2018-04-13T02:03:38.747+0000) > Lucky for the Doctor he replaced his mask quickly as the entire place is teeming with disease, the smell of rot and death is heavy in the air, clinging to every surface. A palpable aura of skin crawling sickness can be felt as if a thousand tiny insects had chosen his flesh as their new home. There didn't seem to be any dead animals nearby, so what could be creating that gods awful stench. While Ozhar is investigating the guards are returning to their original posts, the crystal is too thick for them to see the flame that Ozhar is using. Alas the winds of fate must not be in his favor as the actual wind blows the door open a tiny crack. The duo slowly turn to look at each other and then the door. Knowing that if someone were to break in and steal anything they'd both be punished severely by Crux the wary pair draw their electrified batons and move slowly inside. The sound of the door creaking open as well as heavy boots can be heard from inside giving Ozhar plenty of time to hide although with most of the vegetation dead; there aren't many options. A large crate with unknown contents sits in the far corner, a group of limp shrubs just big enough to hide a squatting man if positioned just right waits on his left, and a rickety looking ladder leading up to the roof rests against the wall to his right. Regardless of choice one must be made soon as the guards are coming in...ready or not.
: > [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=jmBEGiXI,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-09T15:47:46.018+0000) > The scout smiles as the Doctor turns his back although it is not a warm smile, her features twist up like a cross between a pleased child and some sort of serpent. While she has no love for Argentine Crux she does possess a lust for power. This desire is the reason why moments after speaking with Mr. Vacon she is on her way to sell him out to Crux. It doesn't take her long to find Crux by posing as a messenger. The man sits behind a thin curtain and the smell of something foul and rotting permeates the room. He tells her to come closer to receive her reward for delivering this information to him yet a chill creeps up her spine at his words. She's made a grave mistake and it's far too late to turn back now. A gnarled and boil covered hand reaches through the curtain and she sees a glossy black orb unfold before smoke envelops her. A scream of agony, then silence. The hand moves back behind the curtain... ____ The sky began to crackle and boom as it begins to rain in Zaun. In the city above such weather is simply a nuisance quickly rectified by a heavy coat or umbrella however in the city below, it is a different story altogether. The runoff from various chemical spills as well as waste from the factories causes the Zaun Gray to be particularly thick while the rain has a sharp and acidic quality to it rusting exposed materials at an insane rate. The Piltovans in the conveyor car ( two married store owners seeking a loan from a less than reputable source, an apprenta on the hunt for spare parts, and a banker who'd been embezzling money for an indeterminate number of years) all keep their distance except the apprenta who being Zaun born himself was much less inclined to stick his nose up at strangers. When the conveyor reaches the upper level the Gray is thick below them like a toxic and dangerous blanket. A slightly hidden passageway would lead around the side of the cultivair and by the sound of retreating footsteps, Ozhar should have plenty of time to investigate.
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=jmBEGiXI,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-11T03:11:37.787+0000) > With the rain falling harder by the second Ozhar arrives beneath the awning of Crux's cultivair in time to prevent any lasting damage to his augmentations. The coming storm is going to be a harsh one and unless Janna herself intervenes the damage will be intense, this however is not a problem for Ozhar Vacon. The caustic rain seeps through the keyhole and into the door mechanism causing it to seize up. The door like its owner was quite stubborn however the Doctor's grip eventually wrenches the lock open with a sharp squeal. While Ozhar is breaking in the guards are passing the far end of the building meaning he has to either get inside quickly or risk being caught.
rollz3 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pale Sorceress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=jmBEGiXI,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-09T12:19:16.619+0000) > The doctor nodded, so the device did exist and apparently well use. That also brought up the question if it effects didn't remove the disease only the symptoms, in that case it would have minimal use to his own condition. Why everything in Crux's presence rotted away just left him with more questions most he assumed were related to the device the baron made. Ozhar placed the rest of the coin purse into the woman's hand. **"Thank you for your assistance."** before turning away to venture to Cultivair districts above. _____ Cultivairs the symbol of the baron's power over the local population as well as key source of fresh air, the markets help but the majority still come from the 'generous donations' for their own person supply. Ozhar gazed above him searching for the green Cultivair, his eyes settling on one nearly completely made of green crystal as the woman had said though it was too far away to tell if the plants within are still alive or not. Interrupting his thoughts was the howl of wind, the weather was starting to kick up and even now he could see the Grey shifting on the ground. He didn't have time to climb up the rock face towards it opting to use a conveyor to reach his destination. On board he noticed a number of Piltover citizens which gave him brief glances and hushed whispers to each other, Ozhar sniffed disinterestedly at them as he silently thought of his plan of action.
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=jmBEGiXI,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-09T15:47:46.018+0000) > The scout smiles as the Doctor turns his back although it is not a warm smile, her features twist up like a cross between a pleased child and some sort of serpent. While she has no love for Argentine Crux she does possess a lust for power. This desire is the reason why moments after speaking with Mr. Vacon she is on her way to sell him out to Crux. It doesn't take her long to find Crux by posing as a messenger. The man sits behind a thin curtain and the smell of something foul and rotting permeates the room. He tells her to come closer to receive her reward for delivering this information to him yet a chill creeps up her spine at his words. She's made a grave mistake and it's far too late to turn back now. A gnarled and boil covered hand reaches through the curtain and she sees a glossy black orb unfold before smoke envelops her. A scream of agony, then silence. The hand moves back behind the curtain... ____ The sky began to crackle and boom as it begins to rain in Zaun. In the city above such weather is simply a nuisance quickly rectified by a heavy coat or umbrella however in the city below, it is a different story altogether. The runoff from various chemical spills as well as waste from the factories causes the Zaun Gray to be particularly thick while the rain has a sharp and acidic quality to it rusting exposed materials at an insane rate. The Piltovans in the conveyor car ( two married store owners seeking a loan from a less than reputable source, an apprenta on the hunt for spare parts, and a banker who'd been embezzling money for an indeterminate number of years) all keep their distance except the apprenta who being Zaun born himself was much less inclined to stick his nose up at strangers. When the conveyor reaches the upper level the Gray is thick below them like a toxic and dangerous blanket. A slightly hidden passageway would lead around the side of the cultivair and by the sound of retreating footsteps, Ozhar should have plenty of time to investigate.
rollz3 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pale Sorceress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=jmBEGiXI,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-07T19:18:03.768+0000) > Ozhar stared intently at the scout, absorbing every word she spoke. Hardly surprising that a baron would have guards and a Cultivar as many were eager to show their wealth and power over the less fortunate but it was with equal parts comfort and annoyance that Crux still drew breathe. That would make his job much more difficult in comparison. He dug into the purse and fished out three coins before dropping them in her hand, she was going to have to give him a bit more if she wanted the whole thing. **"Heard about any special projects he's been conducting or anything strange occurring in his Cultivar?"**
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=jmBEGiXI,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-08T02:48:16.284+0000) > > Ozhar stared intently at the scout, absorbing every word she spoke. Hardly surprising that a baron would have guards and a Cultivar as many were eager to show their wealth and power over the less fortunate but it was with equal parts comfort and annoyance that Crux still drew breathe. > > That would make his job much more difficult in comparison. > > He dug into the purse and fished out three coins before dropping them in her hand, she was going to have to give him a bit more if she wanted the whole thing. **"Heard about any special projects he's been conducting or anything strange occurring in his Cultivar?"** The woman scoffs at the three coins and rethinks her decision to not rob the man, but his augmentations and the power they possess calm her greed with a healthy does of fear. What sort of man in these parts has that kind of gold and so many questions about one of the Chem-Barons. Her hand closes around the coins slipping them quickly into a pocket. **"He's always having to replace his plants if that matters. I knew a guy who said he cased the joint and everything looked fine then there was this smoke that filled up the whole place and suddenly all of it was rotted. Crux just replaced them the next day"**
rollz3 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pale Sorceress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=jmBEGiXI,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-07T00:22:18.255+0000) > Ozhar stumbled slightly as he was pushed into the shadows as he gave her a quizzical look. **"There are far worse things to fear then the barons."** He said as he pushed her back slowly with a with two fingers. **"What I seek him for is none of your concern."** He reached into one of his many pockets and pulled out a small coin purse. He reached in pulling out several golden coins before letting them slowly fall back into the bag with a light clinking sound. **"But if you could be so kind to point me in the right direction I can make it worth your while."**
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=jmBEGiXI,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-07T02:11:35.104+0000) > The scout's eyes grow wide the greed behind them glittering like moonlit water. The scout had planned to stab the odd man and strip him of his augmentations but the tinkling of gold grabs her attention. Holding no true loyalty to the Barons who've destroyed her city she's happy to sell one out. **"Some people say he's dead...those people are idiots. A beast like Crux is too greedy to let time and dust have his pretty objects "** She hesitates as if rethinking her next words but the satchel of gold is calling to her and loosens her lips. **"Crux has a Cultivar that he visits near the upper levels that's protected by armed guards, they switch shifts every couple o hours, it's made of green crystal"** Having given her information the wiry woman holds out an expectant hand a hungry smile tearing across her face at the gold waiting for her.
: > [{quoted}](name=Pale Sorceress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=F1OzBNdX,comment-id=000900000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-25T22:20:24.965+0000) > Puppy Power "...Shut up." That was pretty much it, and it was clear he wasn't exactly freaked out by her or even intimidated, but he was wary, he simply just deposited this entire thing. "Let's just get this over with and we can talk about getting in contact and what kind of jobs you need me to do." He had a small hunch she could take care of contact, but right now he had other matters to attend to. "...So, how is this gonna work? Am I gonna be able to use this... illusion whenever I want?" He asked, but wasn't exactly sure what was to happen or what he might go through, however he sure as hell didn't want to be stuck in an illusion, but something he could call here and there, mask the appearance... he could kill more than before, end more gangs and barons... And keep an eye on Bastet...
> [{quoted}](name=AskBloodHunter,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=F1OzBNdX,comment-id=00090000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000007,timestamp=2018-04-04T01:24:34.299+0000) > Back in the catacombs Leblanc sits on her gnarled throne a pale and regal figure, removing her veil the light shining through her skin brightens immensely as if she were leaking starlight. She stands the ghost of a wicked smile on her face, moving towards her mirror she touches it with the tip of her finger and the glass ripples like waves. Her reflection is replaced by an of Warwick his glamour strong and steady. Her lips purse and a keen whistle rings through the air which only Warwick would hear but where it's coming from he cannot tell; his head might shake like a disgruntled dog as the further he walks the faster the image of Leblanc's face fades from his mind like sand through a sieve. **"You shall serve me well young wolf, but their time for knowing me is not yet"** *spooky fade to black*
rollz3 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pale Sorceress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=jmBEGiXI,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-06T14:17:01.039+0000) > He looked over the strange woman, she was fidgety and like most looked eager to steal what was embedded in his flesh. Regardless he needed information. **"You look like you know what goes on in the Sumps, I wanted to know if you heard anything about a Chem-Baron. Particularly one by the name of Argentine Crux."** He figured that she would not divulge such information freely, Barons don't like being crossed and many don't live to make the mistake twice, but even the lowest in society make have sparks of altruism.
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=jmBEGiXI,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-06T20:29:34.264+0000) > At the mention of Argentine Crux the gaunt woman's eyes grow wide as she pushes Ozhar back into the shadows created by a nearby awning. **"Only a fool would mention im in these parts, so what do ye want with Argentine Crux"** From the way the woman's trembling the slightest bit it's clear that Crux has a fearsome reputation, getting information freely won't be so easy as simply asking the right questions.
rollz3 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pale Sorceress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=jmBEGiXI,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-06T01:34:31.617+0000) > Ozhar scanned the population before him. Starving, desperate, it was far from a uncommon sight this far down below though some apparently took interest in his augments. Probably trying to figure out how much they are worth if they decided to strip it from his corpse, the thoughts of an attack we quickly discarded upon seeing a rather strange looking person weaving their way through the street. Shifty, always looking and frequently talk to those that approach. A scout of sorts and a possible lead. The doctor redoubled his efforts as he aggressively pushed his way towards the person. When he was within arm's reach he faced the odd individual and spoke loud enough to be heard over the idle chatter of the market. **"Greetings."**
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=jmBEGiXI,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-06T07:52:21.990+0000) > > Ozhar scanned the population before him. Pushing through the crowd proved easy enough with people parting for the 6'2 doctor, with his augmentations visible many would not want to risk bumping into him, others just have better things to do with the sky darkening further overhead indicating an incoming storm. The scout would freeze at seeing the unfamiliar face, however he does not run although his legs seem tensed to dash away. **"Greetins Mr.?"** The voice indicates the scout is in fact a woman although her voice is harsh and scratched from the particularly gritty air of the Black Lanes, the thought of stealing some of his pretty hextech crosses her mind but eyeing his augmentations she decides to wait and see what he wants. Not many are willing to simply walk up to her and maybe she can gain some interesting information for her boss, enough to earn a few gears at least.
rollz3 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pale Sorceress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=jmBEGiXI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-05T21:20:33.655+0000) > Ozhar walked calmly though the crowd of Zaunites; like many they feared the Zaun Grey that was frequently shifted about by bad weather. At times it was profitable for scavengers to loot once Grey covered areas, often called 'Sump-scrapping' by the locals, but in more cases then not it rose up a few levels often killing dozens until the win died down and it resettled, effectively making ghost towns out of slums every few months. But that was not his concern, he had a deal to uphold with The Faceless and something as trivial as toxic gas would not get in his way. Though stealing from one of the Chem Barons is not one would call a 'wise' venture regardless of intentions. The one is question and the processor of the item he seeks, Argentine Crux , has gone unnoticed by his gaze for quite some time. Even thinking that the Kindred have been merciful enough to remove the creature from this world. He was well aware that few would help him, but the Barons are hardly untouchable let alone all knowing despite what they may try to push upon those they subjugate but first he had to know more about that man and where he was hiding. ___ This lead the doctor down into the Black Lanes, near the lowest part of Zaun that can be _barely_ classified as livable. Crime was frequent and the air quality was equally as vile but everything can be found there for the right price of course but with enough gold or favors even information can be pried from even the tightest of lips. Now he just had to find an information broker willing to point him in the right direction.
> [{quoted}](name=rollz3,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=jmBEGiXI,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-04-05T22:04:34.771+0000) > In this section of Zaun the Gray lay thick and heavy along the ground, dense enough in some areas to obscure the ground up to the knee. Although the area is not crowded the shadows seem heavy with unseen eyes. Any citizens Ozhar saw would stare at him with a steely gaze eyeing his augmentations with a ferocity only starvation and pain can create. Underneath an awning stands a person of somewhat uncertain age and gender. Their pale skin is stretched tight across angular features that almost remind one of a hawk. Occasionally the scout stares a passerby down until they scurry away or talks briefly to someone brave enough to approach the odd individual before they too hurry away. If someone was looking for information they'd likely be the one to talk to.
: Purloined Maledictum (closed rp)
In Zaun the sun's rays hardly ever reach the ground although on this particular day a bit after noon, the sky is especially murky. What little bit of sky is visible through the gaps between the lattice of buildings is a sickly grey. For the moment the streets are teeming with Zaunites hurrying about before the bad weather can get any worse.
Show more

Pale Sorceress

Level 5 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion