Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: October 10
Why you choose to put data about Brazil instead of, let's say, Europe West and Europe Nordic/East?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Sanjuro wished death on Tyler. DZK called you guys a name. Only people offended being called a manchild are man-children, tbf Big difference. Plus Riot chatised him indirectly and there’s still a chance he can be fired. But yeah, 100% 1:1 comparable. Totally.
> [{quoted}](name=Spank the Fox,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7OlKlKTJ,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-09-03T03:22:52.554+0000) > > Sanjuro wished death on Tyler. > > DZK called you guys a name. Only people offended being called a manchild are man-children, tbf > > Big difference. Plus Riot chatised him indirectly and there’s still a chance he can be fired. > > But yeah, 100% 1:1 comparable. Totally. So, if someone gets offended by the N word, it really means said person is it?
: Permanent bans are permanent unless they were done in error. This is true for every account, regardless of how well known they are.
I bet you don't even play real games like Call of Duty
: Can Riot unban all Perma Banned accounts in the wake of their own employs violating their own ToS?
: Why does client match me with people that I just reported?
Because League of Legends is losing players to Fortnite, so the matchmaking have to pick whatever is available.
: Is Riot going to unban perma accounts?
They will eventually unban people in order to bring em to League, because Riot cant afford losing more players to **FORTNITE**
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Baroness Nashor,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=UnRU3BwI,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-08-05T21:27:13.384+0000) > Misogynistic Yeah, you lost me at this buzzword. And what exactly do _**you**_ consider is sexism? I’ve never seen it in game. >**please do not refer us to the reporting system, because in the case of sexism, Caught this little cry for extra special treatment going above and beyond the already over strict policies when i was deleting the great wall of text. Why do people always want to be treated special?
: Troll baiting zero tolerance policy words
: EXPOSED! Sexism at Riot!
Kotaku? Nope, I only get my news from r/gaming and 4chan's /v/
Pika Fox (NA)
: Its kotaku. Need i say more?
Gamergate all over again GAMERS RISE UP
Ellena18 (EUW)
: Petition to revert permabans on toxic and flame
https://old.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/95t5z7/inside_the_culture_of_sexism_at_riot_games/ hmm
: Is this permanent ban material?
Given the recent events, you could get a job at Riot Games, you'd fit in well.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: FIDGET SPINNER DRAVEN (kill me)(
: Fidget spinner Kennen skin
Not a bad idea, Kennen already seems to be autist
Ulanopo (NA)
: They get removed from the boards because reporting here is ineffective and only cause drama. They get escalated to Player Support from there.
They got discard from there FIFY
: > give me a warning, put me in a 20 queue or something. This is your warning. It's is a 14-day ban. > dont just ban me like all i ever did in this game was to feed. That's why you got banned for feeding. Because, you were feeding. > especially after spending money in this account. Spending money does not give you the right to ruin the experience of others, immunity from penalties, or special treatment.
I always reported players and never ever seen a report working
: unban tyler1
tyler1 wasn't banned exclusively for his behavior, but mostly due to 1 - He was a known player and had a decent elo, keeping known people with this behavior might have ruined Riot's image. Same goes for other players like XJ9 and IWillDominate (who has reformed). Just check all the ragers and intentional feeders in your solo queue that never ever gets a punishment. 2 - He messed with Riot employees (Phreak), and they got their **revenge**.
: Not that anyone care or remember but MonteCristo
: Really not liking watching 4th tier teams play in MSI
Good afternoon, I am reporting your thread for the misuse of word cancer and/or a derivate. It's a very serious disease, you would not use this word if someone in your family had cancer.
: Competitive Ruling: Felipe “YoDa” Noronha
I am brazilian and used to play on NA server. Comments like "ni%%er" and "monkey" being directed to me weren't rare. I always reported and NEVER EVER any of them received punishment.
Saixos (EUW)
: Riot should add monthly status cards
And, as always, Riot threw the idea into a trash can
Rioter Comments
NWI267 (NA)
: I understand criticism, but why so negative?
If Riot removes the downvote function it's already an advancement.
: People called me scripting because i calculated the baron steal with draven ult.
If you want some positive feedback, ok. Congratulations for the baron steal, you managed to help your team a lot with this.
Kr1sys (NA)
: Yep, That's a adc jayce and a support draven
There will not be an adc Jayce and a support Draven on every game ~~unless koreans start picking it~~
: Riot you've turned this game into a onesided stompfest every game...whats next cod killstreaks?
Jerahmi (NA)
: I like the "im going to be toxic in team chat, but innocent and friendly in all chat".
: Sick of having to type "Top" after joining Blind Pick
: {{champion:53}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:26}} {{champion:83}} (put bombs on ghouls, throw ghouls at enemy)
Reminds me of old {{champion:26}} + {{champion:134}}
: It could be months before a player you reported get punished (for example, if they only played a handful of games in 6 months). It doesn't really provide any useful feedback to be notified randomly that someone got punished for something they did at an undetermined point in time. It could be the guy that called you a noob 4 months ago, or could be the guy that threatened to kill your family in the last match. An idea that I prefer is one proposed some time back and I think even Lyte was interested in it; You get a monthly "Report Card" which gives you some data on how your reports have been handled. It could show you things like how many players have been punished since last time and how much your reports contributed to it.
In another region boards I saw an idea about giving an additional notification when a player that you report gets permanently banned (only for perma bans, no suspensions or restrictions). With the current system, after a year and half, there are people that never received even a single notification of the system, even after reports involving racism, homophobia and etc.
: Ridiculous synergy from INTZ Revolta and Yang
: EU IS 0-3 LUL
America 2 - 0 Europe 0 - 3
Akawli (NA)
: (RIOT PLEASE READ) Cousin goes on my account and intentionally feeds
You should hit him against a wall. Hard. Maybe he will learn after missing some tooth
elduris (NA)
: It won't make a difference if you get 1 report in a game or 9 reports. They weigh the same when it comes to the punishment systems. Naming and shaming, however, is not permitted here on the boards. If you have screenshots and you want Riot to look at them, [submit a support ticket](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new). When you post it on the boards, you don't do anything but bring negative attention to those players, provided what you say is even true. The easiest way to not get banned is to follow the Summoner's Code and don't be toxic. If you know you've done nothing wrong, then you have nothing to worry about.
>If you have screenshots and you want Riot to look at them, [submit a support ticket](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) What is the point of submitting a ticket if they will not say what they will do against the toxic player?
: That kind of unsportsmanlike behavior is def reportable! He is clearly being an unsportsmanlike jerkoff. However, it isn't likely that the Darius would be banned for this one instance because at the end of the day he is merely killing an opponent who has decided to feed endlessly. BUT! Behavior like this is probably a symptom of being an overall jerk in his matches. It's always good to report people being jerks, because overtime our system builds a profile of that player and their behavior. If they're acting like this in a game where they have the upper hand imagine the kind of tantrum they're likely to do when the feeder is on their team?
And what is the point of reporting if you get no report feedback anyway?
: Yes, that is what Riot says. Are you really paranoid enough to think they lie about how their own system works? For what purpose would they do that?
> [{quoted}](name=AvantelWings,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZiO9NRn6,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2016-09-24T12:24:21.761+0000) > > Yes, that is what Riot says. Are you really paranoid enough to think they lie about how their own system works? For what purpose would they do that? If you call this "paranoid", yes, I am. Reports have almost zero feedback, so If they don't want to make clear when our reports works or not, I don't think they would make the other things related to reports clear too.
archerno1 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kartagia,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZiO9NRn6,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-09-24T07:46:18.135+0000) > > Reason why it is supporting: After I mute person, he can do all he can to get everyone against me. I cannot see what he writes. And Tribuanl system is not based on facts but number of reports. Thus if he gets 3 or 4 of other team mates side against me, I get punished and he gets away. Do you think this is fair or functional enforcing of SUmmoner's Code? > > In EUNE I have asked several times one question: RIOt, tell us how False REports are defined. How they are determined and how you have taught the Artificial Stupidity SYstme (as it cannot get even close to human intelligence but human stupidity) Report system is not based on number of reports. It never was. Only 1 report counts. And reports only trigger investigation anyway so if u havent btoken any rules there is nothing to worry about
> [{quoted}](name=archerno1,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZiO9NRn6,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-09-24T07:55:39.353+0000) > > Report system is not based on number of reports. It never was. Only 1 report counts. And reports only trigger investigation anyway so if u havent btoken any rules there is nothing to worry about There is any experiment that actually proves this? Or it's only what Rito says?
: it wasn't in game. It was on the boards.
In the boards it actually gets punished, while ingame not
Mozhu (NA)
: The league community does have It's Genuinely nice players, You just gotta look for them. I will admit though I have seen Some of those stereotypical "Kill yourself" players. I confess to being a bit of a troll. I'm a bronze **normal main,** and i play Teemo support. **Sometimes I even don't take flash just to piss Meta Gamers off.** When people start getting salty to me. I push their buttons just a wee bit to really send them over the edge.. and I usually end up getting that "Player has been punished" message. I'm not passive aggressive, but I do joke around with them. Sometimes the smallest things set them off harder. ________________________________ Seeing your posts get downvoted can be infuriating. Sometimes it even causes you to want to defend your argument more even if it is a battle you can't win. Usually, when I spot it happening to me I reply "Agree to Disagree" and I never message them back no matter what they say to me next. ___________________________ Personally, though I feel like I've seen a worse community than league. "Transformice" Sure it's cute, and innocent looking on the outside but on the inside although it has its good players, there are many players who play with groups of friends. #However on this game banishment from a room can actually be voted upon by the players and in groups of friends they have majority over a solo player. #That ban used to be an actual ban from the game for 1 hour. It was much more infuriating because if you stole someone's "frist" them and their friends would gang up on you. ______________________ That was a long time ago however the ban from a room is much better solution. but people can still be jerks nonetheless
> #However on this game banishment from a room can actually be voted upon by the players and in groups of friends they have majority over a solo player. > > #That ban used to be an actual ban from the game for 1 hour. > > It was much more infuriating because if you stole someone's "frist" them and their friends would gang up on you. Just like the boards voting system? Where people gang up to downvote every single thread that disagree with Rito?
: Tfw Bots Lose With Greater Grace Than People
Ezreal bot: I let you guys off easy! I don't think so
: > [{quoted}](name=Riot Tantram,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xtp56EK8,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2016-09-21T23:53:36.240+0000) > > You did have a chat restriction, but your case was escalated to a perma-ban due to the constant usage of hate speech (zero tolerance) and the extreme nature of your behavior. 0 Tolerance, we have to call the Fatty's beautiful, the guys who tuck their junk "ladies" and give a medal to the people running in circles with their head up their asses. This period of everyone one is a special unique butterfly is going to destroy this world. http://i.imgur.com/FnnwyKX.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=TheOminousTwinki,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xtp56EK8,comment-id=000a0005,timestamp=2016-09-22T21:41:58.427+0000) > > 0 Tolerance, we have to call the Fatty's beautiful, the guys who tuck their junk "ladies" and give a high five to the people running in circles with their head up their asses. This period of everyone one is a special unique butterfly is going to destroy this world. > > http://i.imgur.com/FnnwyKX.jpg . >>>/pol/
: Why does Riot not have a zero-tolerance policy for toxic behaviors?
IMO the lack of report feedback is the biggest flaw of the entire report system. As only the people that were in the last match before a punishment happens receive this feedback, most of the people that reported did not receive the feedback and some people never received a feedback even once. Due to the lack of feedback, eventually more people starts to think that reporting is useless or that Riot does not give a single fuck about this.
: The indefinite banning of Tyler1
As I've commented in another thread, it is funny how tyler1 has always been a toxic player... and always had his accounts banned. But, as any player, he was allowed to make new accounts... until he messed with Riot Phreak. Then he was indefinitely banned. Must be just a coincidence.
Drugoth (NA)
: Introspective: Why that toxic player in our games may not be the monster we think they are.
All the other kids with the pumped up kicks You'd better run, better run, outrun my gun. All the other kids with the pumped up kicks You'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet.
: Riot should bring back the reform system.
There is a reform system, the link is here: https://signup.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/index?realm_key=na
Show more

Palmeiras SerieB

Level 10 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion