Ðïana (NA)
: I had basically the same thing happen a few weeks ago. We had bad storms going on here, and my power flickered(Literally a flicker - JUST BARELY enough of a power loss that my computer turned off/back on) - I loaded up my PC, waited for my router to boot(Takes 2-3 minutes), logged into League, loaded the game - I was gone for no more than 6-7 minutes at the most. Apologized to my team, and proceeded to catch up and actually solo-ended the game by split pushing while the other 9 fought over baron. It was wonderful, my team was excited to win a game they thought was lost, I was excited to have mounted a comeback after missing most of laning phase... Then the post game screen loaded, and I had lost 20 LP. I totally understand the purpose for it - It's an important system to have... But it shouldn't punish you that hard when you come back and help win. It'd be easy enough to tell it "If player returns for a longer period of time than they were gone, they get 0 LP Loss or gain on a win" - It wouldn't be abusable by someone leaving and jumping back in at the last minute to try to avoid the LP loss, as it would require you being back in the game for longer than you were gone. I'm sure there's other methods to do it than my suggestion, and I'm sure that more often than not the current system is perfectly fine - But it really feels terrible when something like this DOES happen.
> [{quoted}](name=Ðïana,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=G8Xf7pLf,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-17T01:25:36.245+0000) > > I had basically the same thing happen a few weeks ago. We had bad storms going on here, and my power flickered(Literally a flicker - JUST BARELY enough of a power loss that my computer turned off/back on) - I loaded up my PC, waited for my router to boot(Takes 2-3 minutes), logged into League, loaded the game - I was gone for no more than 6-7 minutes at the most. Apologized to my team, and proceeded to catch up and actually solo-ended the game by split pushing while the other 9 fought over baron. > > It was wonderful, my team was excited to win a game they thought was lost, I was excited to have mounted a comeback after missing most of laning phase... Then the post game screen loaded, and I had lost 20 LP. > > I totally understand the purpose for it - It's an important system to have... But it shouldn't punish you that hard when you come back and help win. It'd be easy enough to tell it "If player returns for a longer period of time than they were gone, they get 0 LP Loss or gain on a win" - It wouldn't be abusable by someone leaving and jumping back in at the last minute to try to avoid the LP loss, as it would require you being back in the game for longer than you were gone. > > I'm sure there's other methods to do it than my suggestion, and I'm sure that more often than not the current system is perfectly fine - But it really feels terrible when something like this DOES happen. the game should know that you came back earned gold, levels, did damage, and helped your team. not just come back in for the win at lvl 4 after rage quitting.
AmazoX (EUW)
: If NB3 goes unpunished then your rules mean nothing, it only means you play favorites.
perhaps we are talking to the wrong people. does twitch condone this behavior? should his channel not be banned?

Panda0023

Level 11 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion