Steel (EUW)
: Which auto chess game has the least rng factor?
Auto chess is easily has the least RNG and its not even close......
: Olaf is a broken character.
the fact that people are trying to defend Olaf as a 4 cost is just ridiculous lmao he's ridiculously broken even if he was a 5 cost. The game isn't a 1v9 Olaf has an entire team behind him too the fact that he's going to take out several champs before he dies no matter what is just dumb.
: {{champion:34}} by far, she'd even be meh for a tier 4 unit... She does way to little damage for how small the aoe is and how often units just walk out of it, and while the AS-slow is nice, it's not nearly as powerfull as some hard CCs like Seju or Cho, her hp and aa dps are not great either. She really should either br tier 4 with maybe a small damage buff, or she needs something done, like expanding the area from a 1hex-aoe to 2-hex aoe over the first 2 sec, or increaing her damage with each tick, or make every 3ed AA a frosbite for some magic damage that crits vs targets affected by her ult.... Glacial can make up for a bit of it, but that RNG shit just isn't reliable and Elemental is fine but nothing more right now. {{champion:21}} still is wonky, she is very powerfull, but her ult aim sucks and so she's very hit or miss, either beeing usless for 3 sec or totally wrecking a fight. {{champion:80}} seems to be a bit overnerfed given that guardians also got a big nerf, but only a bit {{champion:157}} is ok at best, can be strong with some items or if lvl 2, but still not nearly as strong as kayle, karth and swain, and imo he should be the strongest individual pice given that he can't trigger origin synergies and requires a specific placement that kinda excludes him from guardians aswell as locket and zeke's, so i wouldn't mind some small buffs comming his way.
> [{quoted}](name=Sire Hippington,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=mBENNEpE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-31T13:37:56.075+0000) > > {{champion:34}} by far, she'd even be meh for a tier 4 unit... > She does way to little damage for how small the aoe is and how often units just walk out of it, and while the AS-slow is nice, it's not nearly as powerfull as some hard CCs like Seju or Cho, her hp and aa dps are not great either. > She really should either br tier 4 with maybe a small damage buff, or she needs something done, like expanding the area from a 1hex-aoe to 2-hex aoe over the first 2 sec, or increaing her damage with each tick, or make every 3ed AA a frosbite for some magic damage that crits vs targets affected by her ult.... > Glacial can make up for a bit of it, but that RNG shit just isn't reliable and Elemental is fine but nothing more right now. > > {{champion:21}} still is wonky, she is very powerfull, but her ult aim sucks and so she's very hit or miss, either beeing usless for 3 sec or totally wrecking a fight. > {{champion:80}} seems to be a bit overnerfed given that guardians also got a big nerf, but only a bit > {{champion:157}} is ok at best, can be strong with some items or if lvl 2, but still not nearly as strong as kayle, karth and swain, and imo he should be the strongest individual pice given that he can't trigger origin synergies and requires a specific placement that kinda excludes him from guardians aswell as locket and zeke's, so i wouldn't mind some small buffs comming his way. Yasuo is completely fine....and ridiculous in Blademaster comps. He doesn't need buffs at all because on hit items for him are just as broken as gunslingers.
: hextech
I find that morellonomicon with aoe is by far the biggest problem right now. Hextech is only strong because items are stupid right now they don't have that type of impact in the other games like TFT.
Subdue (NA)
: If one or two items could swing the game you weren't that far ahead to begin with.
> [{quoted}](name=Subdue,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=tQiBzoHQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-19T05:36:27.882+0000) > > If one or two items could swing the game you weren't that far ahead to begin with. 2 FON's is a pretty massive upgrade for any team though......that's pretty ridiculous not sure how you could argue otherwise.
: whats taking so long for Riot to nerf guardian buff?
Usually it just leaves you open to get Morello'd aoe until Morello's isn't broken Guardian won't be all that great.
VAPOR33 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Panthaz89,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=EzmHi5Pa,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-19T02:18:36.279+0000) > > Draven isn't even that great....I can get him with Imperial 6 BM or 9 BMs with RFC/BT and he will still die to a Noble/Knight team or other big tanky comps easy. uhm you have no front line protecting him then....build him right and you don't lose. It's sickening. And yes draven needs nerfed and we've been asking for it but **Riot gives zero fucks**.
> [{quoted}](name=VAPOR33,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=EzmHi5Pa,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-19T09:38:16.881+0000) > > uhm you have no front line protecting him then....build him right and you don't lose. It's sickening. > > And yes draven needs nerfed and we've been asking for it but **Riot gives zero fucks**. Dude are you ignorant? IMPERIAL and 9 BLADEMASTERS both comps have an absolute ton of frontliners it literally doesn't matter because Nobles/Knights together are too tanky for him to do any reasonable constant dps even with red buff since Nobles literally only dies to Aoe with morello's or void....brawlers just have too much CC and mentioning CC a Nobles comp that has a lvl 2 Leona hitting one stun on him will basically knock him out of the fight and considering he's going to have RFC he's not going to randomly dodge it either.
: Ever going to fix Draven?
Draven isn't even that great....I can get him with Imperial 6 BM or 9 BMs with RFC/BT and he will still die to a Noble/Knight team or other big tanky comps easy.
: Very Tilted
This is easily the worst patch ever....Morello's now even worse than before and the item disparity just decides games before you can even have a chance to win.
Comicman (EUW)
: Like I wrote Cho with {{champion:350}} and one more mana item can use ulti very quickly, even if you manage to mana burn one there is still the second one to destroy your team. Maybe read my post again cuz I am not saying there is no counterplay to Void, I don't even think its too good if u don't stack the Cho'Gaths. I am saying there is no counterplay to Void with 2 Cho'Gaths stacked with items as they can ulti fast deal true dmg with a huge radius which can hit your whole board. He is getting nerfed next patch but -50 dmg of ulti isn't enough imo
> [{quoted}](name=Comicman,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=MBkA3ZEB,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-08-14T00:12:39.016+0000) > > Like I wrote Cho with {{champion:350}} and one more mana item can use ulti very quickly, even if you manage to mana burn one there is still the second one to destroy your team. Maybe read my post again cuz I am not saying there is no counterplay to Void, I don't even think its too good if u don't stack the Cho'Gaths. I am saying there is no counterplay to Void with 2 Cho'Gaths stacked with items as they can ulti fast deal true dmg with a huge radius which can hit your whole board. He is getting nerfed next patch but -50 dmg of ulti isn't enough imo He can be a sorc all he wants he still has a lot of mana in order to ult and double mana on someone who takes forever to auto attack isn't all that great....honestly Sorceror GP with Ludens is more dangerous than Cho against anything but Nobles. He's a dead champ against demons because they will burn his entire mana bar with a single auto attack while he still needs a lot to max his...do you know his max mana? Also GP is considerably more dangerous with items and is only a 3 cost champ same with Kennan with Morello's because they can actually ult incredibly fast even with mana burns.
Comicman (EUW)
: No counterplay strategy?
Void is strong but people are overrating it...no "counterplay" no there is counterplay Chogath has a giant mana bar and can have all of it burned in one auto attack by a demon the carry Aatrox builds whoop on Void builds because Cho never gets to ult because he gets his mana burned and Aatrox deletes several characters at once.
: Demons 100% unusable
Demons are still good just stop using Elise she is garbage again other than dealing dmg early in the game she should be sold for better units later.
: Someone in my game just got a Tier 3 vayne at stage 2-2.
Geck (EUW)
: Karthus is a 5 cost unit though, the chances of getting a level 2 karthus is drastically lower than getting the 4 cost cho'gath, and even then cho'gath is all around better than karthus, because while karthus has to charge up his ult for a few seconds, allowing CC to cancel his ult, cho just ults instantly. IMHO cho should be a 5 cost unit.
> [{quoted}](name=Geck,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=5qelZARY,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-09T23:27:51.277+0000) > > Karthus is a 5 cost unit though, the chances of getting a level 2 karthus is drastically lower than getting the 4 cost cho'gath, and even then cho'gath is all around better than karthus, because while karthus has to charge up his ult for a few seconds, allowing CC to cancel his ult, cho just ults instantly. > > IMHO cho should be a 5 cost unit. Cho needs a lot more mana to ult by comparsion and Karthus does double his dmg.....even a lvl 1 Karthus is going to deal more dmg than a lvl 2 Cho unless you are facing Nobles.
Geck (EUW)
: Yes he's not "as" good without void buff, his ult is still basically an entire board 400 damage knockup at level 2. Add a morellonomicon and everything is basically dead. Besides this, getting void buff for him is extremely easy, it only requires 2 other champs, reksai is another brawler so he instantly has synergy, kass makes him fit into sorcerers and khazix fits him into assassins. Giving him the void buff is a non-issue.
> [{quoted}](name=Geck,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=5qelZARY,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-09T23:14:29.710+0000) > > Yes he's not "as" good without void buff, his ult is still basically an entire board 400 damage knockup at level 2. > Add a morellonomicon and everything is basically dead. > Besides this, getting void buff for him is extremely easy, it only requires 2 other champs, reksai is another brawler so he instantly has synergy, kass makes him fit into sorcerers and khazix fits him into assassins. Giving him the void buff is a non-issue. I think Morellonimicon is a much bigger issue than Chogath is at the moment in that aoe spells don't have a reduction in the % hp debuff along with 100% healing reduction that's ridiculous on any character and the most absurd on Karthus while Sol, Kennan, etc can blow away teams easy with it. If I can get Karthus to 2 and get one ult off its much worse than a Chogath landing rupture once and its not gonna be used on 1 or 0 characters by random chance.
Sukishoo (NA)
: That has a very small chance as you have to literally be so high in MMR above anyone else in the lobby that it's like .0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=G7rxorEw,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-08-09T23:13:18.185+0000) > > That has a very small chance as you have to literally be so high in MMR above anyone else in the lobby that it's like .0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance. There should be 0% chance that you lose LP for coming in the top 3 period...MMR or not you beat more people in the match overall it would be nice if they kept your overall record in the game and used that as well for determining LP gain. Toast was the one who got -LP for coming in first and the account he was using was in freaking silver....like what?
: Give me your top 3 strongest and weakest champs in TFT
Several people putting Rek Sai in worst are pretty insane {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} Either that or they are used to coming in the bottom 4 because they can't determine how strong a champion is even though Rek Sai hasn't been garbage for a while now.
: Which ending places make you lose LP?
You can literally lose LP for coming in 1st nothing is guaranteed....lol there is already a video of someone losing LP after getting 1st place.
Geck (EUW)
: Doesn't matter because you throw a guardian angel on him and he insta ults as soon as he revives. Cho is so broken that you really don't even need the void buff (although it's obviously even better with it), more so you don't even need to fit him into your comp, you get a level 2 cho and you throw it in anyway. Your build is secondary to the cho, i honestly really hate that he still hasn't been nerfed.
> [{quoted}](name=Geck,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=5qelZARY,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-09T22:35:39.870+0000) > > Doesn't matter because you throw a guardian angel on him and he insta ults as soon as he revives. > Cho is so broken that you really don't even need the void buff (although it's obviously even better with it), more so you don't even need to fit him into your comp, you get a level 2 cho and you throw it in anyway. Your build is secondary to the cho, i honestly really hate that he still hasn't been nerfed. He received a pretty heavy nerf when not played in void when they lowered his ability dmg and knockup time....
: "khaz has no late game with void buff" , that is just your opinion and it's Wrong, all talks are pointless, let me show you in picture, https://imgur.com/kC9jjNO https://imgur.com/arOEyPb https://imgur.com/zF1FPFH i won with perfect hp, 20 winning streak, with khaz did most damage every single game, "khaz has no late game with void buff", hopefully u learned something.
> [{quoted}](name=ZhongGuoZuiQiang,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=6wEQEKPT,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-08T08:30:15.610+0000) > > "khaz has no late game with void buff" , that is just your opinion and it's Wrong, all talks are pointless, let me show you in picture, > https://imgur.com/kC9jjNO > https://imgur.com/arOEyPb > https://imgur.com/zF1FPFH > > i won with perfect hp, 20 winning streak, with khaz did most damage every single game, "khaz has no late game with void buff", hopefully u learned something. If Kha Zix was doing the most dmg than your opponents were stupid enough to spread their entire team out otherwise he doesn't get isolation he's much weaker than Cho and Rek'Sai and I hope he does more dmg than your other characters when you put all your items on him....Chogath would only deal 5x the dmg he does with the right items. LVL 2 Karthus getting one ult off will definitely do more dmg with items that isn't even remotely close. Its not that wow he's doing the most dmg when I have 3 completed items...no crap a lvl 1 trist with 2 static shivs can dish out 2000+ dmg in no time doesn't mean they can't be used with better characters.
: you are wrong, khaz did most damage in most of the games(i got level 2 karthus right before the final match and i could have easily won the game without it), with true damage buff and gunblade level 3 khaz could be invincible, splitting lp loss 2-8 is the pefect idea, it's fair and more competetive and you only need to win 1 game out of 7games to rank up, if you are truly good at the game u should be able to do that.
> [{quoted}](name=ZhongGuoZuiQiang,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=6wEQEKPT,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-08T03:12:13.305+0000) > > you are wrong, khaz did most damage in most of the games(i got level 2 karthus right before the final match and i could have easily won the game without it), with true damage buff and gunblade level 3 khaz could be invincible, splitting lp loss 2-8 is the pefect idea, it's fair and more competetive and you only need to win 1 game out of 7games to rank up, if you are truly good at the game u should be able to do that. Kha hits like a wet noodle late game because he isn't going to get isolate dmg the numbers literally prove that he's the worst late game assassin/void character in dps by a lot. I literally just saw a 3 item Kha with void in my most recent match he's garbo even with the right items. Cho literally does more than Kha can do in a fight in one ability. Truly good at the game? By the time you reach the higher ranks EVERYONE actually understands the game well so winning that often simply isn't going to happen....placing top 4? Yes but outright winning at the higher ranks isn't going to happen often.
Kazamaru (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Panthaz89,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=t657md44,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-08T00:07:59.501+0000) > > The fact that so many people are complaining about warmogs braum makes my head hurt on how people can't figure out the obvious ways to kill him. No it's actually super busted. Obviously both Red Buff & Morello can kill him. But both he and Leona are just waaay too tanky to be fair...because they also grant an inordinate amount of tankiness to your team.
> [{quoted}](name=Kazamaru,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=t657md44,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-08T00:11:54.087+0000) > > No it's actually super busted. Obviously both Red Buff & Morello can kill him. But both he and Leona are just waaay too tanky to be fair...because they also grant an inordinate amount of tankiness to your team. Neither are even that strong individually or together....Braum is one of the worst 2 costs units in the game and Leona is still the worst 4 cost(Liss is the only weaker one except maybe TF but he's still useful) in the game even after the buffs. No its not broken and its easily played against and Braum's shield does nothing when your team swarms him since it only covers the direction the shield and he's easily melted by abilities or on-hit effects can shrink/perma silence him what comp could you possibly run where you don't have enough dmg to kill a Braum?
Dekusol (NA)
: please remove healing prevention
Maybe weaken Morello's on aoe spells but other than that it's doing what its supposed to do otherwise people will just be stacking warmogs endlessly.
: Playing TFT makes me hate TFT
The fact that so many people are complaining about warmogs braum makes my head hurt on how people can't figure out the obvious ways to kill him.
: why nerf tier 5 champions?
I doubt first team won because of void and Kha and Kassadin are pretty garbo late game even at 3 stars. Splitting the LP loss for 2-8 is a ridiculously bad idea because you can't guarantee first place no matter how good of a player you are but most of the time you are getting in the top 4 if you are good at the game. The level 2 Karthus and Yasuo would of been the main factors in winning here....Chogath was only level 1 and first place team didn't even have rek sai over Kha who is much better in the late game and goes well with Chogath.
AuronRoo (NA)
: You dont know what broken is until you see a 3 star Braum with Dragon Claw, Warmog and Thornmail. It is the literal definition of 1v9. I played against one when he was the last champ left on the enemy team and I had 4 champs left. It was sad watching them die a slow and miserable death as he reflected all of the damage and never lost health.
> [{quoted}](name=AuronRoo,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=RUnhFfeL,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-06T16:45:53.031+0000) > > You dont know what broken is until you see a 3 star Braum with Dragon Claw, Warmog and Thornmail. It is the literal definition of 1v9. I played against one when he was the last champ left on the enemy team and I had 4 champs left. It was sad watching them die a slow and miserable death as he reflected all of the damage and never lost health. I mean its kind of garbage unless your team doesn't have someone or red buff/morello's that can easily kill Braum no matter what.
: Why does Ahri's ability deal true damage?
She's also not the one to itemize in sorceror comps unless you want to grab 7 sorcerors sell her and throw her items on Karthus otherwise Lulu typically needs the items to keep sorcerors alive.
Seen (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Panthaz89,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=9nd7xmkk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-07T01:26:44.474+0000) > > You got two level 2 Kayles you more than likely saved your rerolling for later levels yet you didn't manipulate rng and didn't take advantage of optimal re-roll timing...that doesn't make sense at all. Also a lvl 3 Kindred so yeah you just didn't blow your load like others might have done in this game considering 2 people had 3 star Vayne which isn't worth it unless you get it naturally. What do you mean? I got lucky. My money went into slot expansion. I had 4 kindreds in the reset twice and my last kindred was from carousel. Had 3 kayles in 1 reset and 2 kayle in the next. Only 1 kayle from rerolling.
> [{quoted}](name=Seen,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=9nd7xmkk,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-07T01:31:38.266+0000) > > What do you mean? I got lucky. My money went into slot expansion. I had 4 kindreds in the reset twice and my last kindred was from carousel. Had 3 kayles in 1 reset and 2 kayle in the next. Only 1 kayle from rerolling. well that's what happens when no one goes for them and takes the Yasuo and Karthus instead to make it more likely to get the others. I certainly didn't whine when I got level 9 quick one game and got 2 lvl 2 Swains lvl 2 Kayle and a lvl 2 Yasuo because everyone was still on level 7 its easy to start grabbing 5 cost units when you are first in line to grab them.
Seen (NA)
: RNG is RNG
You got two level 2 Kayles you more than likely saved your rerolling for later levels yet you didn't manipulate rng and didn't take advantage of optimal re-roll timing...that doesn't make sense at all. Also a lvl 3 Kindred so yeah you just didn't blow your load like others might have done in this game considering 2 people had 3 star Vayne which isn't worth it unless you get it naturally.
: Second place had five 3*s but could never find a single Kayle. That's some RNG for you right there
> [{quoted}](name=RavenMagus,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=aEbqttwW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-05T09:06:45.425+0000) > > Second place had five 3*s but could never find a single Kayle. That's some RNG for you right there That's why you are suppposed to focus heavily on leveling when you have/looking for nobles so you have a better chance to get Kayle and every single unit gets Nobles buff so the people who actually stay at 6-7ish range deserve to lose hard because Noble is best utilized on a lvl 9 team with a major bonus if you have FON(huge bonus for Noble team) it makes every unit tanky I don't think people realize every champ gets the bonus half the time I have no idea why anyone would be satisfied staying at lvl 6 looking for upgrades. Its pretty easy to bring in Gunslingers/Blademasters late with a Yasuo/MF to add real dmg to a Noble team since they need it to kill certain teams. Or you could just roll in Karthus and with Kindred as an option with Nobles you should have pretty high focus on 4 and 5 cost units thanks to the dmg nerfs Nobles is not too hard to pull off before you are in real danger.
Pika Fox (NA)
: Its really not that strong. Yes, they can do true damage.... But cho is the only void capabpe of effectively using the true damage buff later in the game. Kass is mostly a tank Rek is.... Rek... Kinda a durable frontline... Thing... Shes never been useful, lets be real Kha is a 1 cost assassin who, sure, can do good damage... Until later in the game when units are rarely isolated. Theres simply not enough voids for it to be amazing.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=ZUJw4Bs7,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-05T13:59:34.156+0000) > > Its really not that strong. Yes, they can do true damage.... But cho is the only void capabpe of effectively using the true damage buff later in the game. > > Kass is mostly a tank > > Rek is.... Rek... Kinda a durable frontline... Thing... Shes never been useful, lets be real > > Kha is a 1 cost assassin who, sure, can do good damage... Until later in the game when units are rarely isolated. > > Theres simply not enough voids for it to be amazing. Rek Sai is really useful though {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
VAPOR33 (NA)
: NERF DRAVEN FOR FUCK SAKES
T1 draven with no items sucks dude...what are you in iron? He pretty much needs RFC and BT to be a real threat.
: Each attack of Gunslingers is independently calculated for crit/dodge. In other words, 4 Gunslingers attack 16 times per interval. Even if 55% miss, 8-9 attacks hit, and apply their on hit debuffs from Cursed/Hush/Sword Breaker. It's a longer fight, but it does win.
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=KecsUKOM,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-04T17:40:49.748+0000) > > Each attack of Gunslingers is independently calculated for crit/dodge. In other words, 4 Gunslingers attack 16 times per interval. Even if 55% miss, 8-9 attacks hit, and apply their on hit debuffs from Cursed/Hush/Sword Breaker. > > It's a longer fight, but it does win. From my experience Yordles own Gunslingers really hard being that they are the only team buff capable of dodging on hit-effects. Lulu typically can keep them all alive and then Gnar absolutely owns Gunslingers on transformation.
: > [{quoted}](name=Panthaz89,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=XFnlPQeV,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-20T19:54:32.480+0000) > > to quickly scan on rerolls when you already have your team set....helps tremedously in the other auto chess games. Makes sure you don't quickly scan and reroll and miss someone you need when you have 30 seconds to reroll 25x. This is probably considered "skill" as far as a game like this is concerned. Quickly spotting opportunities. (I know, that I've gotten a lot better at it...)
> [{quoted}](name=Lrrr Omicronian,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=XFnlPQeV,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-04T18:55:16.953+0000) > > This is probably considered "skill" as far as a game like this is concerned. Quickly spotting opportunities. (I know, that I've gotten a lot better at it...) having a bad UI isn't exactly enticing way to produce skill and in the other games champs that you own are highlighted in the shop its actually just a net positive no matter how you look at it.
: {{item:3094}} ...... Gunslingers also dominate them (even without RPC) Assassins also generally dominate them. Knight Teams generally dominate them.
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=KecsUKOM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-04T14:48:00.460+0000) > > {{item:3094}} ...... Gunslingers also dominate them (even without RPC) > > Assassins also generally dominate them. > > Knight Teams generally dominate them. None of these "dominate yordles" only sorcerors do...gunslingers if anything got cripple against them considering they were just given the abiity that dodge works on the on-hit effects too...so if anything yordles are perfect against them and also work well against Assassins outside of Akali/Kat
: i don't like managing eco because if i dont reroll early enough then i won't get the picks i need because others take my picks and there is only a limited pool for those champs. This was a huge issue during gun slinger meta, because u needed those gunslingers asap before others took or u lose
> [{quoted}](name=Summoner SpeII,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=JnhNnG1V,comment-id=000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-04T03:54:51.683+0000) > > i don't like managing eco because if i dont reroll early enough then i won't get the picks i need because others take my picks and there is only a limited pool for those champs. This was a huge issue during gun slinger meta, because u needed those gunslingers asap before others took or u lose you can manage your econ easy since the patch nerfed dmg numbers a ton I haven't had a problem with getting knocked out early since they heavily nerfed the numbers.
: its really hard to get silver tier sol, which is when hes good, but its relatively easy to get a random bronze karthus, which is still good when stacked with items and is alot better compared to bronze asol. Sure, u could stack items on silver asol, but thats alot harder to get
> [{quoted}](name=Summoner SpeII,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=JnhNnG1V,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-04T03:29:09.122+0000) > > its really hard to get silver tier sol, which is when hes good, but its relatively easy to get a random bronze karthus, which is still good when stacked with items and is alot better compared to bronze asol. Sure, u could stack items on silver asol, but thats alot harder to get I guess if your really bad at managing econ but getting a silver 4 star really isn't that hard I hope Karthus is better on average than Sol when both are bronzed considering how much harder he is to get you have like 3x(at level 9 before that t4 are 4x more likely to appear at minimum) the chance of getting Asol thanks to the pool and percentages which is significantly higher at mid level ranges too. Its pretty easy to get any 4 cost to 2 stars unless you have like 4 people going for it before you do and chances are if they are going for Asol they are grabbing all the Karthus anyway.
: sol is similar but hes just not as good, hence why he is 4 stars while karthus is 5
> [{quoted}](name=Summoner SpeII,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=JnhNnG1V,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-08-04T02:52:59.023+0000) > > sol is similar but hes just not as good, hence why he is 4 stars while karthus is 5 more like he's just better because he does the same dmg is resistance to magic and isn't one of the easiest ults to interrupt. Since the spread is so fucking wide he hits everyone anyway and builds his ability much faster if anything people are blind.
: the double seraphs death cap karthus build is too strong
the same items on Sol would be the same except he's uninterruptible and likely has a DC effect from dragons...it isn't much difference from facing a Blademaster Kayle that protects her entire team while doing insane single target or Yasuo with several on hit items.
Dunker (NA)
: 1. Its better than demon because demon has a small chance to proc whereas Kass' auto attacks have a 100% chance to burn mana. 2. Lulu is strong throughout the entire game because of her ult which ignores red buff. 3. Nidalee is wild which means it takes no time for her attacks to "charge up" her ult. 4. You are mistaken. 5. Oh. I've edited my post to reflect this 6. You're the only person who think shiv is bad. 7. Most people put spark on the backline making that statement completely false. 8. Yeah, like all ranged units.
> [{quoted}](name=Dunker,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=l4w6u0EK,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-03T23:14:21.840+0000) > > 1. Its better than demon because demon has a small chance to proc whereas Kass' auto attacks have a 100% chance to burn mana. > > 2. Lulu is strong throughout the entire game because of her ult which ignores red buff. > > 3. Nidalee is wild which means it takes no time for her attacks to "charge up" her ult. > > 4. You are mistaken. > > 5. Oh. I've edited my post to reflect this > > 6. You're the only person who think shiv is bad. > > 7. Most people put spark on the backline making that statement completely false. > > 8. Yeah, like all ranged units. 1. he's clearly not because his ability only burns some mana while Demon will take out 100% mana which sucks a ton for any units that use 100 or more there's a lot of units that can actually build mana faster than Kass can take it away by mid game. 2. Lulu is strong for t2 but isn't stronger than any t3 in the game so she's not really a problem. 3. Nid sucks and is completely useless by late game even with items and is only used for SS and Wild(which isn't even strong). 4. Anivia is probably the overall weakest t5 unit in the game and has to have a very strong frontline for her ult to matter and her ult actually landing in the right place. 5. AAtrox is strong but fine after the nerfs and no he only heals if he's using gunblade which 99% of the time he's going to have because without it he's going to die kind of fast. 6. Shen was given more starting mana because he would always die before getting his ability off once and his ability isn't even that great because spells can still destroy him and the characters around him easy. 7. Sejuani is just fine Shiv and Ionic are oppressive early game but are just ok later in the game and Swordbreaker is only annoying on Gunslingers/BMS/Voli. Don't get the Karthus whine going around when Sol is: 1. * deals just as much dmg 2. * cast is instant and uninterruptible 3. * can be combined with dragon so he's incredibly unlikely to be sniped by abilities.
Dunker (NA)
: Lulu Ult is a Heal - So red buff should prevent it
This is sounds terrible and nerfs Lulu to irrelevancy against any team that uses anti-healing because she's going to ult the guys that are getting focused and it already punishes her because those effects tend to have -max hp % dmg so they deal more dmg since they have more max hp under Lulu's growth.
: World first (hopefully) 6 Yordle + 6 Knights !!!
I know how void units work....and the units themselves especially Rek Sai and Cho can deal tons of dmg if you know how to play. You play them with Bruisers/Sorcerors so they Cho and Rek Sai have a signifcant boost in hp.....Knights are doable but not even remotely strong against anything but split dmg abilities like MF/Kennan otherwise they block a flat 55 when some numbers are going into the 1000 late game is basically nothing and if those split dmg abilities are backed up by Morello's Knight bonus basically means nothing. A Chogath with void in sorcerors comp will also 1 shot your entire team.
: Knight Bonus isn't meh but Yordle damage output doesn't support it. He also didn't have a lot of other items. Knight Bonus is broken when you build a 6 Knight + 2 Draven, becuse your front line literally will last so long that Draven can just mow down a team before they die. Also if you pair Knight with Warmog's you almost instantly have an unkillable team. New Knight is up to - 55 Damage blocked from ALL SOURCES. This means: Anivia can't damage you. Erasing about 450 damage per second from a full team to each target. Red Buff can't kill you. Static Shiv does almost no damage. I've done a natural Knight (6) and it instantly wins. I can't say what happens when you put knight on Yordles, because their defensive stats and sustain abilities are not great, while Darius and Garen have significant survival skills and Sej is tanky and has a 4-6 second stun.
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=5oOR5gH6,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-08-03T11:11:05.519+0000) > > Knight Bonus isn't meh but Yordle damage output doesn't support it. He also didn't have a lot of other items. > > Knight Bonus is broken when you build a 6 Knight + 2 Draven, becuse your front line literally will last so long that Draven can just mow down a team before they die. Also if you pair Knight with Warmog's you almost instantly have an unkillable team. > > New Knight is up to - 55 Damage blocked from ALL SOURCES. > > This means: > > Anivia can't damage you. > Erasing about 450 damage per second from a full team to each target. > Red Buff can't kill you. > Static Shiv does almost no damage. > > I've done a natural Knight (6) and it instantly wins. I can't say what happens when you put knight on Yordles, because their defensive stats and sustain abilities are not great, while Darius and Garen have significant survival skills and Sej is tanky and has a 4-6 second stun. 6 Knights is 100% worse than 6 Nobles and has the same problem in that you need Kayle for 6...and there are so many ways around those bonuses thanks to void/demon and red buff/morello's gunslingers can shrink everyone too. -55 dmg isn't that much later in the game the best use it has is against ults like Kennan and MF but with Morello's they can still delete your entire team no problem.
: > [{quoted}](name=Panthaz89,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=2OkPzve4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-03T18:29:48.183+0000) > > You are really bad at the game if you can't make void work and Rek'Sai actually does a lot of dmg if you put items on her. Oh yeah... they nerfed her. You used to be able to build 3-item rek'sai and she could carry. You're an idiot and your comment wasn't helpful at all. In other news, even the youtube "crazy click-bait titles" have dried up this patch. There were a few showing the bug exploits but once those were fixed it's just all been "look at this ranger/slinger + guardian/knight/noble comp" videos.
> [{quoted}](name=Homeless Veteran,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=2OkPzve4,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-03T19:32:04.541+0000) > > Oh yeah... they nerfed her. You used to be able to build 3-item rek'sai and she could carry. You're an idiot and your comment wasn't helpful at all. > > > > In other news, even the youtube "crazy click-bait titles" have dried up this patch. There were a few showing the bug exploits but once those were fixed it's just all been "look at this ranger/slinger + guardian/knight/noble comp" videos. sorry you are bad at the game...I literally had 3 items Rek'Sai with Guinsoos doing tons of dmg too bad people like you are bad at the game and don't know how to take advantage of true dmg scaling with items..... you can also use several lvl 1 Chogaths thanks to bruiser buff combo but ok
: 9.15 is more polarizing than last few patches
You are really bad at the game if you can't make void work and Rek'Sai actually does a lot of dmg if you put items on her.
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: it's funny that you think that the base of the comp is it's only damage nobles are 6 charachters 2 are free knights 1 is a guardian put in braum and you have room for 2 rangers or 2 gunslingers or 3 blademasters who you can knight for even more invulnerability and now you have a sej with mana items double buffed by 2 guardians by a noble and 4 knight resulting in your team getting stunned at the 2 second start of the fight while everything else you put in is wailing and stacking damage while your blade masters are hitting for 20 damage until the aatrox manages to hit for 300 or your draven is hitting for 200 crits a target that has 2k hp nobles are currently the best comp just because guardians and knights got buffed and it's not even close not even by blade mastered gunslingers not even by fully stacked rangers just because they can start ccing you to death before you can kill a unit had a 6 assassin 4 ninjas comp with a full fed akali and i could kill 2 units before i got cc locked had blademastered gunslingers with red buff and 2 cursed blades + 2 hushes and the fight was down to my blademastered tristana always the only comp capable of dealing with nobles as of now is void cho and you have to hope to god that he doesn't get cc'd before he ults the only downside to the nobles is that you can't spatula nobles and the chances of you losing before you can get kayle and the fact that you can int your econ to get her is too far of a risk
> [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=GJJa3en2,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-03T03:35:15.292+0000) > > it's funny that you think that the base of the comp is it's only damage > > nobles are 6 charachters > 2 are free knights > 1 is a guardian > put in braum and you have room for 2 rangers or 2 gunslingers or 3 blademasters > who you can knight > for even more invulnerability > and now you have a sej with mana items double buffed by 2 guardians by a noble and 4 knight > resulting in your team getting stunned at the 2 second start of the fight > while everything else you put in is wailing and stacking damage while your blade masters are hitting for 20 damage until the aatrox manages to hit for 300 or your draven is hitting for 200 crits a target that has 2k hp > > nobles are currently the best comp just because guardians and knights got buffed > and it's not even close > not even by blade mastered gunslingers > not even by fully stacked rangers > just because they can start ccing you to death before you can kill a unit > > had a 6 assassin 4 ninjas comp with a full fed akali and i could kill 2 units before i got cc locked > had blademastered gunslingers with red buff and 2 cursed blades + 2 hushes and the fight was down to my blademastered tristana always > > the only comp capable of dealing with nobles as of now is void cho and you have to hope to god that he doesn't get cc'd before he ults > > the only downside to the nobles is that you can't spatula nobles and the chances of you losing before you can get kayle and the fact that you can int your econ to get her is too far of a risk I've already had a 10 team of Nobles(4 Knights with a vow) lose to a 7 team of yordles because Morello's on a Kennan still destroy's Nobles they aren't even close to the strongest this patch and Void are so much more consistent and better and can easily be mixed with brawlers with less harm without relying heavily on spells.
IWrath (NA)
: Karthus needs a hotfix nerf.
I hope so otherwise Karthus would be garbage compared to other 5 cost units...and MF can wreck your entire team easy with a single Morello's. Karthus also absolutely needs Sorcerors buff to make a difference and if you are fighting for 20 seconds against sorcerer teams that's pretty bad because they usually don't have much beef on their characters meaning they need a 3 star Lulu saving everyone.
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: you think nobles don't do damage? you think knights won't chain stun your whole team? yeah ofcourse a yasuo with red buff is strong until yasuo gets chain cc'd to death
> [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=GJJa3en2,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-03T00:37:38.441+0000) > > you think nobles don't do damage? > you think knights won't chain stun your whole team? > > yeah ofcourse a yasuo with red buff is strong until yasuo gets chain cc'd to death Leona, Poppy, and Fiora(very small) are the only ones in that type of comp that have CC...chain CC is that a joke? If that was the case than Glacial is the problem and they actually are and they also rip Nobles apart too.
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: knights and nobles + guardians would like to disagree with this statement
> [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=GJJa3en2,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-02T20:37:32.431+0000) > > knights and nobles + guardians would like to disagree with this statement and red buff/morello's delete nobles so what? A Yasuo with a red buff doesn't care at all.
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: finally felt blademasters not being awful
Blademasters have been strong since the start of the patch.
Show more

Panthaz89

Level 63 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion