: The Support Minion Rule Sucks When Your ADC Is Nonexistent
I don't think they can or should design something like items around games with frequent DCs. Design is focused on making 5v5s balanced and fun. Almost every 4v5 is going to suck regardless of what is or isn't on items and "this will make 4v5s even worse" shouldn't be a big consideration because only a tiny proportion of your games should *be* 4v5s, and if that's not the case, then that is a much bigger problem than item design.
IWrath (NA)
: Zed's shadows should not proc Redemption.
This season's version of Zed horribly breaks like half the items in the game. He seriously needs to be redesigned or deleted.
: How did this patch go live?
Wow, and I was going to come here to post that Talisman of Light Zed is even more busted than Repeating Crossbow Zed. I mean light is pretty OP in the first place, but when Zed clones start triggering it, it's just ridiculous. Maybe allowing Zed clones to get fully functioning items is not a great idea? I think he'd be a lot less abusive if he worked like Woodland and only copied the star level. Items are very powerful in TFT. P.S. Please remove fully built spatula items from Dragon/Herald. It feels bad to get a class change item for a class you aren't using, especially now that spatula items have nerfed stats, and by the time Dragon comes around it's really too late to rewrite your whole comp to accommodate it.
: As much as id like to agree with you, senna is fkn great. Lol.
I wish I could agree with this, but she has 100% banrate in games I have been in (other than aram ofc). Feels bad man
: Olaf using ragnarok still being cc'able
It's funny to see "Can't Be Disabled!" pop up on screen at the moment that Olaf is, in fact, being disabled. But it's also annoying if you invested heavily in Olaf.
: "Play 12 Origins" bugged
I think "play" means "have an active bonus from", for both this and the class quest. One Kog does not count as playing poison. It's a confusing shift from the "play 20 knights" type quests from last season, where not only did every knight count, higher stars counted multiple times. P.S. You listed "desert" and "sand" separately. The origin missing from your list is Shadow.
Rioter Comments
: Yuumi E max or Q max
Most of the guides were probably created before her Q slow was massively nerfed. A guide for how to play Yuumi this patch might as well just say "Don't".
: > [{quoted}](name=Beacon Academy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xcV8KF52,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-09-22T01:16:08.626+0000) > > I just don't understand. > > If you have many options (CC/Mobility/Other effects), you should have low damage and/or durability > If you have low options, you should have high damage and/or durability > > Its so fucking simple, but Riot has been fucking up for years Anyone remember the day when champions who have CC or a slow never have mobility or if they have mobility they never have a CC/slow? Ya Riot hired rookies who think stuffing a champion full of ability/second effect was smart.
> [{quoted}](name=LegendmakerGTX,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xcV8KF52,comment-id=00070002,timestamp=2019-09-23T07:58:48.332+0000) > > Anyone remember the day when champions who have CC or a slow never have mobility or if they have mobility they never have a CC/slow? Ya Riot hired rookies who think stuffing a champion full of ability/second effect was smart. No, when I started playing {{champion:103}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:59}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:254}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:154}} already had both a dash and a form of CC (sometimes on the same ability, sometimes on different abilities). At least, I think all of them did. I may be misremembering some people's pre-rework kits.
: Pretty tired of seeing Shapeshifters winning almost every game I'm in.
IMO dragon is more broken than shapeshifter, but {{champion:102}} can run both at once. Get items on her and if she's not full-time glacialed she probably wipes the whole team even at 2-star (since dragon makes her unburstable -- normally shapeshifters' biggest weakness is the chance of being blown up before they transform). Only a few patches ago shapeshifters were crap because they *almost always* got blown up before they shifted, heck, Elise is still crap, you can just skip her. IIRC she has nerfs coming next patch though.
: > [{quoted}](name=ArtumisPrime,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xGMKBfNq,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-09-23T14:11:47.062+0000) > > Not entirely true. They simply need a way for it to synergize with their kits, for it to be effective. > > {{champion:10}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:17}} Kayle has E, Neeko wasn't meant to be on-hit, but she became one because of the W passive, Varus has his W passive stacks, and Teemo is the same as Neeko.
Actually, Teemo originally *was* meant to be on-hit, but that was a long time ago. Shroom-centric builds like {{item:3285}} {{item:3151}} are generally stronger now than something like {{item:3115}} {{item:3085}} poison all the things. Unless you meant to say "Teemo is the same as Varus". Because he *was*. P.S. Personally I'd like to see Teemo be more of a flex pick including being viable in the bottom lane, but I see no sign that's going to happen anytime soon.
Bârd (NA)
: On-hit builds are for champions who scale better with attack speed than with AD. Kog has bonus magic damage on-hit from his W, so you want as much attack speed as possible so you can get as many hits out in your W duration as possible. You could build him with tons of Crit, sure. It wouldn't even be that bad, it's just that an on-hit build would be better. You build Jinx with Crit because tons of her damage come from rockets, which synergize super poorly with attack speed items. * They have no base damage, so buying something purely to shoot faster just means you're slapping people with a wet noodle. * They cost mana per attack, so buying tons of attack speed runs you out of mana. * Each attack with rockets costs you one mini-gun stack, so Vayne and champs like her vary from patch to patch. Look at the champion an ask "What's the strongest part of the champion? Their AD ratios or on-hit effects". Kalista builds neither, because she needs to survive in fights long enough to apply Rend, so lifesteal is the way to go.
> Kalista builds neither, because she needs to survive in fights long enough to apply Rend, so lifesteal is the way to go. {{item:3153}} {{item:3085}} are both on-hit items. Rend is a delayed on-hit effect - even though you have to press it to actually get the damage, the amount of damage depends on how many times you hit them to stack it first. {{champion:29}} {{champion:110}} have similar mechanics (although Varus can also build Lethality to focus on poke).
: Because they wanted a 5 star ranger? Simple as that. Rangers main carry is ashe a 3 star unit. But everyone else has a 4 star or 5 star unit that could be called their "carry". That is your answer. Plain and simple.
Kindred is a 4 cost ranger. Not every class has to be represented in 5 cost, or even necessarily should be. And even if you do want a 5 cost ranger, pick an actual ranger champion!
: Buff Gankplank
IMO his mana cost is just too high. At 1-star it's basically impossible for him to live long enough to cast, even without something like demons/Kassadin. The thing is, casting more often wouldn't even be *that* big a buff as long as he still generated barrels at the same rate; it would just be some bad luck protection against "he died at 90% mana, so he did absolutely nothing all fight".
Riftn00b (EUNE)
: I fail to see what trade-offs Jax has now
He can't poke. Lots of champions can hurt you from half a screen or even further, but he MUST get in your face to do anything. Not just mages, but even Illaoi or Mundo can do more damage from range than Jax can. It's not a huge weakness, especially considering how well he can get in and get out. And I'm not necessarily saying he is balanced overall. But it's *something*. He's also not that tanky against people who aren't stunned, even during his ult. If you outplay him, or even just have backup, he can die. P.S. Are you assuming he has Triforce *and* Shojin? Then either it's not early game anymore or he's massively fed. Almost everyone is OP when they're massively fed.
: Do it on a quite regular base. Swain is my favorite carry and since he like things up close and personal I usually place him either frontline or second row depending on items. An he isnt the only one. Sure ADC like Champions as well as linear casters prefer the corner and there is no reason to no play them there. But there're tons of other ways to win.
You put Swain in the frontline? I feel like that would just be asking for him to get glacialed and bursted down before he can even cast. In my experience shapeshifters need protection because they're worthless if they don't get to cast.
Gavnuken (NA)
: Sadly it's 60% rng and 40% skill. You can end up in matches where dude get 6 3 stars and a tons of items to just pwn your comp while you are struggling to get 1 3 star all game... But I guess this is why we are coming back to play this, so I hardly doubt anyone is going to change it to make it more "skill" based...
I don't think I've ever seen the same person have more than 3 3-stars. Although that is still a lot when you're sitting on 8 copies (2-stars in play, 2-1-1 on your bench) and trying to build the rest of your team.
: I really wish we didn't have to gamble to get a Little Legend that we want
> [{quoted}](name=Espurr VI,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=NYEf9JP9,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-23T00:10:53.264+0000) > Assuming we buy just a single egg, we are already given a **5.5%** chance of getting the Little Legend that we want. (In my case, it's the Winter Cherry) > > If we buy the 10+1 pack, that chance is boosted to a 60.5% chance of getting the Little Legend that I want. No, it isn't. The actual formula is pretty complicated (especially once you take into account that they have different tiers of droprates; your base chance looks suspiciously close to 1/18), but IIRC, it will be lower than simple multiplication, because you may see less than 11 different variants out of your 11 eggs. If you buy 2 10+1 packs, you're getting more eggs than there are variants, but you're still not guaranteed to get all of them (and this is where the tiers become important, you'll probably be missing at least one and possibly even *all* of the epic variants). You'll probably have several commons at level 2, which you may or may not care about. I would say that most people who buy a 10+1 pack will probably come away with *something* they would be willing to play (even if you think, say, moledivers look dumb, the odds are very against you getting 11 moledivers), but if you look at all the possible variants in advance and say "this is the one I want", then this system is very likely to hurt you a lot. Especially if that one is an epic. Personally I'm having a hard time getting around the fact that the 10+1 starter pack that might give you something decent but no guarantees... costs more than almost all skins including feature-heavy ones like DJ Sona. I guess it's theoretically balanced by the fact that you can use your LL in 100% of TFT games vs. you can only use DJ Sona when playing Sona, but still, it seems hard for LLs to measure up to the price once you adjust for waste on variants you don't like. (Let alone there are entire games cheaper than an egg pack on Steam or Nintendo E-shop... LOTS of them.) P.S. How did they possibly miss the opportunity to make it a 10+2 pack and sell eggs by the dozen?!
mack9112 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ayzev,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eEsnGp0Z,comment-id=000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-10T15:48:50.945+0000) > > Being able to constantly spam practically undodgeable poke may not be healthy, but simply sitting on top of someone without ever doing anything except occasionally heal them is also not exactly ideal. One problem possibly fixed, but another worsened. For the champion to be played effectively you cannot remain attached to your laner if you do you are bad
That's true now, but it will be a lot less true if her passive is nerfed, hence this thread.
mack9112 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ayzev,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eEsnGp0Z,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-10T09:23:11.094+0000) > > If she was meant to never get off, she wouldn't have this passive. With the mana portion of her passive her kit requires absolutely zero mana management and rather a spam your q relentlessly which they also nerfed. Healthy changes all around.
You can regain mana anytime (well, on a CD) for the low, low price of risking instant death! It's so easy! I agree that she's going to be casting a lot less Qs now, but she's also going to be taking a lot less risk trying to enable her to cast more Qs. Unless you just want to see her become unplayable in all elos, I don't think this is healthy.
: She has pretty close to 100% presence in pro. Which means she needs to be nerfed. But she's also not OP in lower tiers, which means the delta is too high. If she's at near 100% presence in pro while being borderline too weak at lower tiers of skill, then she needs to have the gap between pro and normal lowered so that she can eventually hit a balanced state.
Sounds like you're describing Azir syndrome, which may be a reasonable description of her current balance state, but that still doesn't make *promoting a never-detach playstyle* the right way to nerf her. Her passive is important to giving her healthy gameplay. The bigger issue for her balance vs. elo curve IMO is that in pro she rarely/never gets screwed over by her ride going in an unexpected direction, depriving her Q of range, or jumping into 4 people believing a cat is as good as a Kayle ult. All of which are regular occurrences in soloq. Likewise allies moving out of her W range when she needs a way out (Lee Sin/Braum/Rakan can have that problem too, but they can survive it much more often). But those things are intrinsic to her champion concept, I think the only way they *can* be fixed is for regular players to actually learn what to do (and not to do) when you have a kitty. Which could take a long time.
: Here's the reasoning: Yuumi is REALLY strong in pro but not so strong at lower ELOs. Since she meets their criteria for a nerf based off of her pro presence, she needs a nerf. But they don't want to hit her in ways that make low-skill Yuumis weaker. So they took a look at the difference between a really good Yuumi and a mediocre Yuumi... and yup! You guessed it. The main difference is that top tier Yuumis get full value out of their passive, while mediocre Yuumis don't. So.... by reducing the power of the passive, they can make top tier Yuumis a bit weaker without having a huge impact on the less skilled ones.
From the pro games I've seen (which I admit is not all of them), when she actually gets through bans she gets destroyed more often than not, since the last few rounds of nerfs. It's not just about her skill level, but her opponents' too; pros can literally hook her out of her W animation before she goes untargetable, which she has basically no chance of surviving. Although I suppose that raises the question "then why do pros keep banning her" implying a different outcome in scrims... Anyway, as I posted upthread, outright removing her ability to risk her life for mana while also increasing her mana costs seems like a hypernerf that will make her worthless in all elos. At the very least they ought to buff her base and/or per level mana regen to compensate for the passive's removal (which has constant value regardless of how good you are at using her passive, so it still serves the objective of countering her Azir syndrome, if you're right that that's what they're trying to do).
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Why are you doing this to yuumi?
Even assuming for the sake of argument that she NEEDS to be nerfed more, I don't think removing passive mana restore is a good way to do it. That just removes an incentive to detach. Because her passive can only be procced while detached, investing MORE of her power in her passive (e.g. by lowering its CD to compensate for some of the other nerfs and mana increases) would force her to take more risk more often. Maybe it's a bug? Increasing mana costs while also removing a mana regain mechanic (for the low, low price of risking instant death) would be a pretty obliterating hypernerf to someone who is a useless sack of bonus gold+exp when OOM. The other nerfs seem like more than enough already.
vyoda (NA)
: Bruh just /mute all. I play Supp _and_ ADC, so I know it’s a struggle ~~sometimes~~ most games. Let them whine, and carry on {{champion:267}} . I kinda get the “plaY a tAnK” complaint though. Some players have a play style that is tank supp reliant, or they’re just afraid you’ll play a mage and take all the kills & cs.
> [{quoted}](name=vyoda,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=415vXRor,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-10T07:31:41.946+0000) > > I kinda get the “plaY a tAnK” complaint though. Some players have a play style that is tank supp reliant, or they’re just afraid you’ll play a mage and take all the kills & cs. Or they're expecting you to fix the Yasuo top, Yi jungle, Zed mid comp singlehandedly with no gold or levels. That's a fun one. What I wish I heard more often is "You're pinging drake? OK, my smite is ready and I'm not on the topside for no reason when it's about to spawn." I have learned by long and bitter experience that if the jungler doesn't want to give a shit about drake, you can't make them. Respect to all junglers who understand the value of objective control.
Barkley (NA)
: Your disarm, silence, shrink will never proc. The enemy’s will proc 100% of the time.
: PSA: Buy 1 cost units early, even if you plan on not using them later.
Mental flexibility is important to the mode, so I agree with not over-tunneling on your first 2 star or whatever, but I think sold and dead player's champs should go back into the "deck" so that it's not so easy to screw up other players' builds. It just doesn't feel right to "beat" someone by burning through champs they wanted, rather than beating them in a fight. Although ultimately, what is and isn't a legitimate strategy is for Riot to decide. While I agree you shouldn't screw yourself out of interest, buying and immediately selling them still "burns" them AFAIK. Without tying down your bench space long term or preventing you from getting interest (as long as you sell them before the round ends). This is disgustingly cheesy and should be removed, IMO. And before someone says "but it works, so you should do it", Revive Karthus was effective, too, that didn't mean Riot should keep it in the game, and eventually, they didn't.
: Frozen Wallet on Glacial champ
This isn't a bug, it's just you using items badly. Sorry that sounds kind of harsh, but what did you expect when you made a champion glacial that is already glacial? Did you think they would count as 2 champs? You can free up the mallet by selling the champ, which is useful if you have (or can get) another of the same champ. Unless they're a 3-star and then you probably don't want to do that either. P.S. Also, the item is called frozen mallet.
: Aftershock + Lux Support is Still the Core Problem
The one thing you're leaving out of this analysis is that you have to *land a Q* for aftershock to proc. If you want to exploit Lux's weakness, dodge her skillshot! Then she stays completely squishy and is easy to blow up. IOW, aftershock lux is a skill matchup, she doesn't win for free.
Sëtíer (NA)
: Talk About "Elemental Class" Golem
I've beaten elementalist comps before. Keep in mind they're getting that *instead of* another family bonus like Sorcerer or Blademaster. And I haven't seen the golem do tons of damage, especially considering you can't put items on it. Do you think Elementalists win more games than other classes? Hopefully Riot is keeping track of that sort of thing...
Rownan (NA)
: Not enough time to prepare!
Even 2 more seconds to most rounds would help, I think. Obviously you don't want to make them TOO long, but people frequently not having time to set the formation they want isn't good.
Cibreca (NA)
: Add a description of item scaling--please?
I never thought I'd say this, but I literally don't know if Kassadin, of all people, benefits from mana or AP at all!
: And maybe make it so you can't do double of the same item. I saw a Pyke with just 2 SoS, and he was stunning basically every 3rd auto attack. That was broken as hell and made the entire game completely unfun for myself and those I was playing with.
I think SoS is due for a nerf in general, the only champs that DON'T abuse it are ones like vayne that it literally doesn't work on.
: Raise Elise's base stats from lowest in the game to 2nd lowest and then she'd be less ass
I got an elise from the opening carousel and tried to make something of her again... stuck at 8 for like 5 rounds. I did get into 2nd place with a 3-star Shyv though. Shapeshifters *in general* aren't completely hopeless, they're just hard to use (every single one of them is at risk of dying before they go off, and the family bonus doesn't help with that at all). I do agree that Elise seems underpowered though.
Sashraan (NA)
: First champion very rarely matters. 90% of the time, selling them and going for the item they had is better, that way you get more gold to potentially purchase pairs of champions in the shop so you can reach Silver-level champions faster. Also, if you only think of one choice, you're doing it wrong. It's like thinking "Okay so let's get Fire Drake and then we can do Baron with the added buff... Wtf it's a Cloud Drake instead! Wow GG we can't do anything!". Always have a plan B and a plan C. The whole point of TFT is to test your adaptability... if all you want is to pick and choose your own comp.. I'm not sure if TFT is for you, honestly? Just my two cents, nothing personal (I just re-read and I sound sort of harsh, but that's not my intention at all ^^')! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
I try to get a champion with a class-appropriate item in the starting carousel, like Needlessly Large Ahri/Lulu or BF or Recurve Varus/Lucian. You might wind up selling them anyway, but you also might end up promoting them, and a 2-cost is stronger than a 1-cost. My last win included 3-starring my starting Lulu. You get at least 2 gold per round even early, so you can still grab a pair if one shows up. (Or you could sell your 2-cost *then*, you don't have to do it right away.) I agree with your point about flexibility though. Although it's so frustrating to be sitting at 7 or 8 of what SHOULD be a common champion for multiple rounds... sometimes you just have to divest and pivot.
Rullin (NA)
: Watch missions not rewarding...
I guess rift rivals is not part of "games from this split"? But that leaves me puzzled about what I *can* watch this week that would count.
: Watching Pro Games and Not Getting Credit for Them....
I watched some Rift Rivals this morning and didn't get credit. Like the games weren't demoralizing enough already...
: In TFT morde has a class ability that requires 2 of to curse a random champion which is cool except for the fact he is the only champion in the game that provides that effect which makes him an early game decent pick but trash mid game.
He's the only champion in the EARLY game to have that effect. Kindred and Karthus are also Phantoms. Kindred can appear in the second carousel round or after you've leveled up enough. Hopefully they will eventually add more champions with the Phantom tag such as Kallista, Yorick or Hecarim.
Sherrl (NA)
: Can we get some form of reward for TFT?
TFT counts as first win of the day apparently. If you're spectating the winner when the game ends, it pops up the "Victory" animation... and counts as YOUR first win of the day. I don't expect *that* to last long.
: As someone who plays a fair amount of Yuumi, she should not exist
Her untargetability most of the time is balanced by the fact that killing her ally in a 2v2 is a nearly free doublekill. Even in a 5v5 she may not be able to get to someone else without being interrupted and blown up. She can't keep up with two enemy champions' damage output, not even close, so she'd better hope her ally kills one of the attackers first. And in an actual fight her Q becomes pretty damn weak, even without minions to block it. I think she's been nerfed enough for low elo soloq where her ally will often back away while her q is in the air and deny her range, carry her to certain death because they confused the attachment effect with a Taric ult, or similar 200 IQ plays. But her pro play banrate suggests an Azir effect -- with people who really know her and/or teammates that really know how to play *with* her she may be too strong. And Azir is *still* not viable at many people's elos, so that's a depressing thought.
: Death - Keep the items or Do they shuffle??
Do items have a limited pool the way champions do? So after a certain number of BF swords have dropped or appeared in carousels, there are no more for the rest of that game? That would really intensify the importance of improving item balance.
: Little Legends Skins - Why They Should Not Be RNG Only.
RNG-only would be fine for the play-to-earn part of the system (the equivalent of blue essence, or it could actually integrate with BE if TFT got its own FWOTD mission or something), but people who are spending real money are going to expect a reasonable degree of control over what they are buying. Or they're not going to be spending real money. Also, while duplicates upgrading is nice, it needs to not be the *only* way to upgrade. An RP upgrade token to use on your choice of LLs you already own (and aren't max level) would be great. Or giving each LL an experience bar that fills slightly per game depending on your result, with an actual level-up animation when you win the game that earns you the next form. (Or both, making the token a "pay to accelerate" system. Those are usually popular without pissing anyone off too much.)
: Little Legends Series Egg Guide
Please add a play-to-earn system in some form. 10% chance to get a random egg when winning a game for example. Or regular missions that reward an egg. (Once per week, win 3 games of TFT to get a random egg? That would take over 2 years to earn all of the current ones, and I assume you intend to add new ones before that anyway.) Alternatively, if the eggs had a BE cost (even if it was like 5k) then you could earn them by playing League. (In the long run maybe essences could be earned and spent in either game? Chests and keys could be earned in either game and have rewards for either game?) Paying RP for a completely random result is something that doesn't appeal to me at all, but I could see myself maybe paying RP for an upgrade token to add 1 level to a legend of your choice you already own (and then relying on play-to-earn to get level 1s).
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: June 20
I'm looking forward to TFT but I was disappointed to see that enchanters are not a class at release. They're a class that is to a significant extent defined by empowering allies to perform better in teamfights (IMO). I hope you consider this for one of the "sets of champions" updates (possibly including retrofitting Lulu to a Sorcerer-Enchanter, as well as adding Guardian-Enchanters Taric and Rakan and some more traditional enchanters like Soraka or Janna). I do wonder though how addition of champions is going to affect the difficulty of building 2 or 3 stars, or finding that one champion that fits into your team synergies.
: Player Behavior - Naming & Shaming Sticky
Does the no naming and shaming rule apply to people that literally streamed their own misbehavior for all of Twitch (the website, not the champion) to see? Because that would be kind of odd, IMO.
: ok it did jsut happend to me i was playing trundle im going to send a link right there below (it made me quiet laugh) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QX90SQCyNw&feature=youtu.be https://youtu.be/PRBTrwp2JeI
In the first clip the heal for 1800ish is just as a lantern is expiring. I think the rumor that this is due to thresh lantern having 9999 hp (or some such ridiculous number) is true.
: If a morde and another morde
Can a Morde and a Sylas cause this too? I assume so but someone should probably test.
Lewdigital (EUNE)
: mordekaiser bug after patch 9.12
Wow, even dying didn't remove it. That's pretty bad.
Rioter Comments
: Not sure if this is a bug or is intentional...
IDK if it's intentional, but it seems pretty busted. Can he do that to Heimer, Zyra, Azir, etc.? I just drew him in an ARAM and ulted a Xayah a couple times, but I wasn't really paying attention to whether she already had feathers down at the time. P.S. Imagine if this worked on Tibbers and Daisy! Or Orianna's ball!
AR URF (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=WastedHooker,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tgpoUMEy,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-09T09:52:40.395+0000) > > I don't think shields should even be in the game. There's nothing interesting or smart with shields. But go ahead and downvote me because you have no counter argument, person. If there were no shields. Assassins would dominate the game.
> [{quoted}](name=AR URF,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tgpoUMEy,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-09T09:59:56.261+0000) > > If there were no shields. Assassins would dominate the game. One guess what role the person you're responding to mains...
Show more

Partholonian

Level 137 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion