: Eternum Nocturne or Elder Wood nocturne
Elderwood. Only a couple months old and has a bunch of chromas. More aesthetic since it is newer, but nocturne just needs a VU.
: Prestige Bewitching MF
Anyone a little sad that she won't get chromas for this skin cause of prestige... I woulda been happy with that too.
Amod (NA)
: Miss Fortune Buff Suggestion
Rework her E, it is pretty boring and they could make her more of a bursty gunslinger by giving another nuke. MF is not meant to be another auto attack marks(wo)man.... which is cool and they should push that further with better abilities. She builds lethality so just give her less attack speed on W and make another physical nuke with a good ad ratio. my 2 cents {{item:3400}}
Rioter Comments
: Irelia is disgusting right now
{{champion:39}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:24}} Balls of stats are the worst design in league. If damage was reduced across the board then this wouldn't be a problem... Right now if bruisers get ahead they just melt squishies with no counterplay. Rinse and repeat until you have to have 2 just to hold top lane.
: > [{quoted}](name=ParvatiShallow,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AU4dMXE2,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2018-08-19T18:55:13.372+0000) > > Yet she has the lowest winrate on lolalytics for adcs lmao. Pretty delusional people. I don't even play trist just find it hilarious how dumb boards can be. Oh wait you are silver 5, carry on ;P You must be the most hardstuck and bitter player just to be snide in a discussion concerning how fun it is to have a certain champion in your game. It literally has nothing to do with its power, having that ADC on either team in every fucking game is just annoying. Plat 5 is basically trash that can only talk shit because that's the only macro skill they have anyway.
> [{quoted}](name=Unstoppable Monk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AU4dMXE2,comment-id=0008000000000001,timestamp=2018-08-20T14:00:00.545+0000) > > You must be the most hardstuck and bitter player just to be snide in a discussion concerning how fun it is to have a certain champion in your game. It literally has nothing to do with its power, having that ADC on either team in every fucking game is just annoying. > > Plat 5 is basically trash that can only talk shit because that's the only macro skill they have anyway. Trist has a 5.6% pickrate. Are you able to do maths? She is not close to even being a regular pick. If you are having a tough time against trist you are just bad. She is weak in this meta ffs, far from cancer. No wonder you are posting garbage on boards. The worst thing is that riot sees this garbage from trolls on boards and may even consider it. Lmao, typical silver 5 player blaming everything but themselves for their shortcomings. Stay classy board troll. I haven't played ranked consistently in quite some time but can see you are the one who is actually hardstuck. How ironic.
: > [{quoted}](name=Blåbæret,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AU4dMXE2,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-08-18T23:42:53.041+0000) > > It's cancer seeing Tristana. i agree
> [{quoted}](name=Unstoppable Monk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AU4dMXE2,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2018-08-18T23:59:46.919+0000) > > i agree Yet she has the lowest winrate on lolalytics for adcs lmao. Pretty delusional people. I don't even play trist just find it hilarious how dumb boards can be. Oh wait you are silver 5, carry on ;P
: Season 9 is the last chance to stay relevant; League cannot afford another Colossal Cock Up Cascade!
Hmm I find it interesting that you complain about one champion contributing to season 8 decline. I don't play Zoe, but I have certainly played against her and no, she doesn't ruin games. In fact she seems fairly balanced in that she has windows of counterplay and she is really only as good as her player. An average enemy zoe helps me win games since they can't contribute enough in teamfights. Funny how you complain about zoe but I have seen games with master yi 1v5 once he is fed. I would say that is a fail more than zoe occasionally killing your squishy since none of your teammates bothered to block her skillshots. I agree with you on runes, these were just unsatisfying. I felt like there was no choice, just one optimal build every game. Also the change to adc items feels bad. Makes playing marksman boring for half the game and the games often end before you even get started.
: My current job is 12hours a day, 7 on, 7 off. If you can hack it, that might be more like somehing you'd enjoy
> [{quoted}](name=General Elephant,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3BUyOMp6,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2018-05-03T19:13:19.684+0000) > > My current job is 12hours a day, 7 on, 7 off. If you can hack it, that might be more like somehing you'd enjoy Do you work in a hospital? 12 hour shifts sound like nurse shifts since my friend is a nurse.
Meddler (NA)
: Thank you! Lux: The stuff on PBE (assuming that's what your asking about) has some promise I think. In particular the thesis of 'what if so much of Lux's laning play didn't involve harassing with a very hard to dodge, but very mana intensive E'. Possible that shifting power around could do a lot of good. Don't think we've got all the details right at the least though. MF: Seems in an ok spot. We'll need to take a look at all marksmen after the upcoming item changes, likely they'll all shift around at least a bit in terms of power and playstyle.
> [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=yWEr6aRN,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-04-20T14:57:41.504+0000) > > Thank you! > > Lux: The stuff on PBE (assuming that's what your asking about) has some promise I think. In particular the thesis of 'what if so much of Lux's laning play didn't involve harassing with a very hard to dodge, but very mana intensive E'. Possible that shifting power around could do a lot of good. Don't think we've got all the details right at the least though. > > MF: Seems in an ok spot. We'll need to take a look at all marksmen after the upcoming item changes, likely they'll all shift around at least a bit in terms of power and playstyle. Can I just remind the balance team that MF has a unique and fun way to play, more like that of a caster than a traditional marksmen? Please preseve some of that in the update. It feels very much like MF is losing her identity as a lane bully more and more with the introduction of fleetfootwork sustain options etc. and the decrease of sorcery damage along with the duskblade nerfs. Please do something to keep her fresh and interesting and not just another generic crit marksmen. She doesn't feel good scaling into late game without building early damage items to get to her powerspikes.
: Do you have Ezreal on your roster?
I have him unlocked. Do I play him? not really. I just find it annoying that he is missing a W on his kit and his ult never felt good except for building up passive stacks.
: DuskBlade
The nerf was just to stop the powerspike that the duskblade passive provides, because apparently assassins shouldn't have meaningful powerspikes before they become obsolete late game. /s In reality I think it is healthier because most of the buffed assassins (and mf) have an overall stronger curve into lategame since they aren't expected to spike hard anymore. If you do well without duskblade consider this a buff {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Finally decided to quit
Checked your match history and all you play is ranked. Ranked is about winning and there isn't room for messing around unless you want to get reported. I like to think, but some may not, that ARAM, normal 5v5, and normal 3v3 is a good place to just do crazy builds and play off meta champions in roles like tank soraka top or jungle leona.
: League is bad for you
true if I didn't play league I would be in better shape for sure. Probably be working for fortune 500 companies and living the good life dawg
: swain x taric canon
wait taric is gay?
: Leona's Kitchen - Free Low Calorie Recipes!
Do you use the Barbecue Leona skin exclusively? I think thats hot
: > [{quoted}](name=YuGiHo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GM7N0iLH,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-03-08T04:02:04.671+0000) > > i think pizza sivr is a better concept, the changes between mf's forms along with the variety and how she changes just seems so half baked its easy to say that the sivir skin is better. Let's look at the facts: MF's skin is the equivalent of 4 legendary skins in one, with the ability to switch between them in game. Sivir switches between 3 pizza toppings. Are you going to tell me that objectively, Pizza Sivir is a better skin than GGMF? I like Quinn, she's my main champion. But I'm not going to say that Woad Scout is objectively better than say, Pool Party Fiora, because it isn't. The Fiora skin simply has that much more content in it, hence the higher price tier. Now, do I _like_ Woad Scout Quinn better? Oh, absolutely. But that's something entirely different than saying that it's straight up better than the other.
> [{quoted}](name=The Wolf King,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GM7N0iLH,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-03-08T04:12:22.916+0000) > > Let's look at the facts: > > MF's skin is the equivalent of 4 legendary skins in one, with the ability to switch between them in game. > > Sivir switches between 3 pizza toppings. > > Are you going to tell me that objectively, Pizza Sivir is a better skin than GGMF? > > I like Quinn, she's my main champion. But I'm not going to say that Woad Scout is objectively better than say, Pool Party Fiora, because it isn't. The Fiora skin simply has that much more content in it, hence the higher price tier. > > Now, do I _like_ Woad Scout Quinn better? Oh, absolutely. But that's something entirely different than saying that it's straight up better than the other. I think what people mean is that Sivir's skin looks more appealing for what you get at the price. It's silly to think an ultimate skin is 'worse' than an epic but in this case the epic is pushing legendary status while MF's ultimate is pushing legendary status for the wrong reasons lol.
: To anyone who says that the Gun Goddess Skin is worthy of being called an Ultimate skin
Gotta hand it to the reddit post, he/she took the time to really analyze the skin and compare it to other ultimate skins in an eloquent fashion. So the whole issue boils down to if you want to spend $21.35 for one skin, which is 2775 rp. I feel only die hard MF fans and maybe some people who love the theme might buy this. The quality isn't going to be enough for those on the fence but that is just how I see it, time will tell. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} .
Rioter Comments
zaire90 (NA)
: The shit costs $30 why would they give it to a champ that 5 people play. You guys are being unreasonable and it isnt some conspiracy theory that riot just didnt want to give the skin to a top laner its just that the role isnt that popular. Out of all the toplaner champs I would say only riven and fiora are the popular ones and riven is the only one I believe would be popular enough for an ultimate skin. Yeah I would love to see SOl get an ultimate skin but Im not gonna go complaining because he isnt that popular and I understand that
> [{quoted}](name=zaire90,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cjEcGmiY,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2018-03-06T20:20:35.520+0000) > > The shit costs $30 why would they give it to a champ that 5 people play. You guys are being unreasonable and it isnt some conspiracy theory that riot just didnt want to give the skin to a top laner its just that the role isnt that popular. Out of all the toplaner champs I would say only riven and fiora are the popular ones and riven is the only one I believe would be popular enough for an ultimate skin. Yeah I would love to see SOl get an ultimate skin but Im not gonna go complaining because he isnt that popular and I understand that Tbh your argument doesn't work with Udyr. His playrate has always been below average so him getting an ultimate wouldn't make sense. If I had to guess a toplaner to get a skin a good concept might be something like Gnar since his transformation could be made to be bigger or different in game. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: New MF Skin is badddd.
The skin was announced and I got super excited but then I looked at the 4 chromas and got a little worried. Seriously, how can Lux and Udyr have different in game models that are more aesthetic than MF when the skin is a newer release. Lux's ultimate skin seems like the cream of the crop and MF's just seems a little too underdone. She has 4 different suits, at least make the suits look totally different from each other. Right now I assume the particles will be different between the suits but that honestly shouldn't be enough for an ultimate skin. *** Yes I know it is discounted to 2750, but if anyone is spending that much on a skin does a small discount really matter? It's a premium product, just go all out.
: Vayne is not a template upon which you should design new ADCs
haha all the marksmen hate circlejerk is hilariously biased. OP just lists a bunch of negatively skewed opinions about one adc and then ends with an ultimately biased conclusion. Please. You can win with a team of 5 tanks/supports/mage over 5 with marksmen just because marksmen are reliant on teamcomps. Hell, riot even says they are considering adding a bot lane comp without marksmen! So tell me again how markmen are entitled when the role becoming less important over time. These kinds of posts are just rants nothing more.
: Gonna play the Devil's Advocate, but.... You're only further snowballing the enemy team even more by leaving your adc to 1v2, and will be possibly putting your teammates even more behind should you roam outside botlane and steal their experience if you ever fail roam. Instead, just wait it out and when teamfight phase rolls in, forget your ADC. This way, you're not putting your other teammates behind because of some support, you're not intentionally helping the enemy team snowball further, you can still do your job, and teach that little shitty ADC a lesson. I've been maining support since season 3 and really, bad ADCs come by every day. I used to ditch "toxic ADCs" a lot, too, and roaming is usually very counter intuitive, especially if you don't know what you're really doing.
if it is ranked and i care, I mute my adc and continue supporting. although, not to brag, I don't get flamed on support since I usually excel, except maybe early in my league days. Leaving as you said will indeed usually snowball the enemy team. If it is a normal, sure, go roam and have fun. Just don't expect to carry the dang team's game since your adc is 3 levels behind the enemy adc.
: lol deathcap tbh brings nothing to the table aside from the ap. moro, ludens, hourglass, all have almos the same amount but with a added bonus of cd, active, damage.
exactly, it isn't supposed to ever be a core item. But it is always the best final item since the passive efficiency outscales everything with the bonus AP come late game.
: Rabadon is still way too overpriced
Rabadons has always been the ultimate final item because it multiplies off your existing item AP value, so I think that the item should stay a last purchase because league won't always be fast paced. It helps mages stay relevant in slower games. However, I do think the item could use a better build path, say an item that you can sit on that has the same passive currently but with less AP. Like: Void Hat: blasting wand + amp tome + 415 gold 60 ap passive: +25% ability power So you can atleast have something decent as you ramp up to that final item.
Barkley (NA)
: League is in a critically bad state right now.
Saying everything is wrong with no constructive feedback isn't doing anything. Boards just like to be the victim to be brutally honest. It is still pre-season. The game isn't 'perfect' whatever that means. You might want to learn to adapt and enjoy the game because if you are getting all stressed out over these things you probably need a break.
: We're testing some direct changes to MF right now, we'll be shipping something on 7.24b. She'll also be getting knocked down a few begs from changes to sorcery that are going out with the patch as well.
Ok, please be careful here. You are already nerfing lethality and sorcery and then nerfing MF directly on top of that. MF is strong now but remember if there aren't strong enough lane bullies than we get the twitch/trist late game meta again from pre-preseason.
: Can't play onslaught bc irma
: Only the largest shield applies at a time.
but but protect the kog strat! This would definitely add a higher skill cap which I like.
: I've enjoyed MF ever since her release and I think the skin is fine as-is. For starters, lore-wise you need to drop. Skins are intended as parallel versions of the same champion and may or may not have the same incentives to use the tools their classic version would have. AKA, all we need to really keep is the major aspects of their personality. Miss Fortune still comes off as the confident sharpshooter who will not back down or hesitate to bitch slap someone who speaks to her the wrong way. In regards to her visuals, I already love the Love Tap indicator, the shower of stars for her ultimate and how her sprites join in the animation, and even how the star particles for her shots leave her the shooting star (literally). I don't feel she needs anything added visually. What I think they should improve upon is the sound of Love Tap being procced because it feels too quiet.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8k2tmo5d,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-08T15:50:10.554+0000) > > I've enjoyed MF ever since her release and I think the skin is fine as-is. > > For starters, lore-wise you need to drop. Skins are intended as parallel versions of the same champion and may or may not have the same incentives to use the tools their classic version would have. AKA, all we need to really keep is the major aspects of their personality. Miss Fortune still comes off as the confident sharpshooter who will not back down or hesitate to bitch slap someone who speaks to her the wrong way. > > In regards to her visuals, I already love the Love Tap indicator, the shower of stars for her ultimate and how her sprites join in the animation, and even how the star particles for her shots leave her the shooting star (literally). I don't feel she needs anything added visually. > > What I think they should improve upon is the sound of Love Tap being procced because it feels too quiet. Uh I appreciate your response but I disagree and many other find that the skin could have been much more polished. Many on forums and skin spotlights note that the skin is actually the weakest/least well done out of the second wave SG skins (ez, soraka, ahri, syndra). If you want to see an aesthetically pleasing skin please see SG soraka. That skin is well worth the pricetag. Look and listen to the details such as the autoattack animation and sound effects on her abilities, particularly the W astral infusion. I prefer a MF skin that happens to be a star guardian skin not a Star guardian skin that happens to be MF. Its like they put Miss fortune's aesthetics and abilites as an afterthought and just clumped together a bunch of star particle effects to appease those who want a 'parallel world.' That satisfies parallel universe thematics, so to me this skin is minimalistic since it doesn't really incorporate MF's personality. Where do we see a confident sharpshooter in any of her animations? Her Lovetap proc as you said is quiet, and her other abilites have the same quiet feel to them. Her ult is her sporatically waving her legs in the air to seem like she is floating. Not really adding much to her at all imo. Yes some parts of the skin are nice like the sprites assisting her ult and her Splashart is well done. But the skin on the whole isn't polished as SG soraka and even others in the line of SG skins.
Rioter Comments
: Honestly landing Cassiopea ult in a skirmish can feel like pure luck most times...
I think the windup on the ult is too punishing. You almost have to predict 1-2 seconds earlier where they will be facing before using her ult in order to account for the windup. Even then you could guess wrong and have some fool face you just as you start the cast. Feels weird having to rely on enemy mistakes that much.
ZenKe (NA)
: When ADCs become good they also become the center of the meta.
is there a point to this post... lol. If they scaled slower than what? Jungle will rule and the better jungle will always win. Or top or mid if it is a slower game since they hit spikes earlier. Earlier adc spikes just means games end quicker and don't become boring since they are the pushers. Imagine how slow it would be if it took full 6 items just so an ADC could be relevant. Games would be way longer, and laning phase would be extended. I'd rather have teamfights over farm fests.
: draven is not fun to play against (wall of text)
draven always had a clear weakness in that he telegraphs his movements and has no escapes. Design wise that makes him fair. He should be high damage high risk. His core items got buffed and if he is with a good support like janna he can seem unkillable. I think he is a bit too strong currently but he has clear weaknesses which people forget. He could get a couple minor nerfs and be fine.
: You know who would be a perfect candidate for Chromas?
This would be good only if the base plants get the same treatment. If the plants look the same I would be disappointed. {{summoner:13}}
Vallalan (NA)
: Ezreal sucks so bad right now, when is he going to get some love? =(
They said they are looking at his W which is of course the major problem with him right now.
: Tahm kench W is too strong of a basic ability as pro play is proving.
So you'd rather see Karma/Lulu every game? {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
: Man, it is fun to get out-traded by Orianna at every stage of the game
She's the new Ahri of Mid. Just a strong pick in general. Actually her and Ahri are top 2 pickrate. I don't think Ori is 'OP' but just too reliable. You can outplay Ori if you know her patterns.
: they are a afraid that wukong maybe chosen at least once over lee sin in an lcs game riot doesn't want the overlord to not be in every lcs game
Why the downvotes? People have a hard time with sarcasm don't they. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: ADCs that needs to be buffed and nerfed
cait has weaknesses. She won't outdps other adc so it is easy to just all in on her. She is getting nerfs to her AS which makes this weakness even more obvious. All she does is poke and people who know how to position and know range of threat in her auto attacks won't get poked unless they plan on trading. Yes her traps are annoying but you just have to be smart they are clearly visible people. Not saying she isn't strong BUT she has clear weaknesses so she is the least problematic of the three.
Jeedos (EUW)
: Buff Sivir
Thing is once Sivir is good in soloq she is going to be a a solid pro pick and which is why she has a Victorious Skin already. I think that is why she is left where she is but she could use some buffs in general.
: Here's my issue: Riot took Sona, and took Leona, and said "We have no good ideas to make these champs better as champs, nor are we invested in trying. Here, they press more buttons more often. THIS IS A REWORK!" Good job Riot.
Yea Sona felt better before they reworked her but apparently that was to much invisible power. Maybe I am being nostalgic. zzz. Also it feels like reworks would be coming out more often but they are doing the Runes reforged etc. and Preseason. I hope that revitalizes something.
: Draven Is Sitting At 54% Winrate @ DIAMOND+ Elo
Draven's time to shine I guess... I don't play much Draven but the Tyler1 fanboys like it ;)
: What if her passive being triggered reduced her spell cooldowns by half a second to a second? This might seem kind of Taric-y, but it would allow for amazing lockdowns when working with your ADC as you'd need to weave your spells inbetween their attacks to reset your cooldowns faster.
Good idea but it might be harder to balance. I was thinking shifting her power from her ult enhanced autos to her passive. Maybe after she ults her passive procs become supercharged and deal double damage.
Rioter Comments
: Ez can give himself the W buff by teleporting into it, thus giving him a massive attack speed steroid if he so chooses to use his escape and w at the same time (which both have rather low cds thanks to his q mechanic).
Haha 20-40% attack speed is massive? It is maxed last for a reason on AD ez.
: If DD is making Draven OP, then it's making all RADs OP. The only synergy Draven has with DD (over lifesteal) is the increased chance to proc his passive, and that matters for only one kill every several minutes.
No, it's more that it removes the weakness of Draven being burst down when he is trying to catch axes. His damage on his auto's scale better than other AD's but he telegraphs where he will be which was his weakness. He can just run up and auto chain without fear of being instantly deleted which for him is a much bigger deal than other carries. He lifesteals all the damage back while doing draven things, you can't say that other carries synergize with DD or else they would be building it more. They don't and any that do aren't nearly as big as an issue. If anything it is helping Draven, Fiora, Riven, etc. but not other ranged AD. Hint, all of the (ab)users need time to dive and lifesteal back.
Swegmec (NA)
: Twitch is Draven, but invisible, longer-range, and able to hit every champion at once.
I mean that is literally just listing everything about twitch without a solution. I think Twitch's identity isn't the problem. It's that that he gets to his core items too quickly. If Twitch had a harder time getting to his items he would be in the same boat as Jinx and wouldn't be a huge deal. Draven and Twitch build quite differently but you didn't see Draven until DD was buffed. Twitch has always been strong so reducing his early game stats would be fair. DD is just too good on Draven so either the item's ranged function or Draven's kit could be adjusted. I'm okay with Draven being strong early, but it shouldn't be so guaranteed as it is now.
: The problem with draven and what needs to get nerfed
Twitch has similar winrates but Draven is just easier to pin why he is so strong. DD did push him over the edge. He is a ban unless you know you can survive lane phase. I can go even with him as MF and even win depending on supports but I kind of shudder to think how non-laning ADC even manage to trade with current Draven building lifesteal.
: If ADC's are supposed to be good late game.....
False, have you seen a late game carry with a competent team? Vayne, Kog, Twitch, etc. You assume they die first, they should if they misposition. They may not be one man armies but they win teamfights if they position correctly more so than mages.
Show more

ParvatiShallow

Level 52 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion