usul1202 (NA)
: We need a hot anivia skin
IDK if Riot will ever do collabs with other companies, but i like the idea of giving {{champion:106}} and {{champion:34}} banjo and kazooie themed skins
stoyo8 (NA)
: being autofilled jungle is miserable
have your bot and mid get shoved in, and then their mid and sometimes support invade your jungle and steal your camps or kills you. Your laners can't really help cause losing out on too much xp will permanently hamper them. So you are down xp, gold, and any potential for pressure cause the enemies know where you're going to be if you're trying to farm. JG is the role that helps all lanes while it or the team is ahead, but the moment it falls behind, unless you're a tank jungler you'll need the help of your whole team to maintain parity with just the enemy jungler. Shit's too feast or famine, regardless of what champ you play.
SuchyKlusek (EUNE)
: Mode where we can play old/delete champions
that would involve them putting back the rgm tab, which has disappeared after weeks/months of being locked and useless. Riot has abandoned most things and any new idea regardless of how cool or unique or well received it is has been neglected and left at the wayside. At this point the most shocking thing is that Twisted Treeline is still around.
MacSelle (NA)
: Haven't played in months. Banned
there may be a chance your account was compromised and someone else used 3rd party software. Good luck on your ticket though.
: Sona rework concept based on Odyssey Onslaught augment effects
as cool as it would be, adding Invoker into LoL seems completely imbalancable unless they're completely useless until 45 minutes in.
: Why is it that Akali and Irelia are constantly getting nerfed or mechanics stripped from their "overloaded" kits when Yasuo is more hated and banned more than either of them? Not to mention he puts their mobility to shame.
> [{quoted}](name=5or6stores,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WMWhskKk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-15T18:26:16.628+0000) > > Why is it that Akali and Irelia are constantly getting nerfed or mechanics stripped from their "overloaded" kits when Yasuo is more hated and banned more than either of them? Not to mention he puts their mobility to shame. i think it's because in addition to all that, irelia and akali have consistently pick/ban in pro play since their respective reworks.
: Finally perfection
decided to get one, and got my boi taric!
: Random Morde Balance Ideas
{{item:3140}} can be used on his ult. People should recognize morde as someone that you gotta pay the qss tax on like with {{champion:90}}
: Every mode should be playable in custom games
Regardless of the player enjoyment, allowing others beyond Riots "quality" assurance people to test balance and bugs could help improve the health of those game modes tremendously.
Mamacrow (NA)
: Ways to add more expression to Nasus without changing his kit.
The new E should also have a higher tick rate, and lower damage to compensate, so people who are in the center would take the boosted damage a bit before being able to walk out.
Rioter Comments
: Why does it take a matter of years to fix all the bugs on Daisy?
minions have had a notorious time with bugs in LoL. Just look at current morde, most of his 100s of bugs involve his r minion.
DTB16 (NA)
: I just came back to LoL after (about) a few years. BOTS BOTS BOTS
they normally ban bots in waves to prevent them from finding out what exactly they were banned for. And unfortunately, 3v3 is a prime botting haven
áza (NA)
: Has Riot stopped doing animated Login Screens?
If they add an in client way of changing the login screen i'd care more about them.
: fuck this cancer champ. literally forces you to give up laning phase unless your jungler camps your lane
> [{quoted}](name=A Chaotic Mind,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZIVvnFAE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-01T04:15:46.771+0000) > > fuck this cancer champ. literally forces you to give up laning phase unless your jungler camps your lane and with the current preferable jungle path, unless you're red side the chance of you getting a camp is slim
Lan Fan (EUW)
: Any "No meta" thing is troll until a pro plays it, and it's annoying
Wunder's {{champion:102}} build. start {{item:1028}} build into {{item:3067}} then build a {{item:3108}} . Then complete {{item:3161}} , and then using the codex finish{{item:3905}} . Then build {{item:3116}} and fill your build with tank items depending on whos the strongest. If i saw someone going this i would assume they are trolling, but i've seen this excel too much for it to be a fluke.
Alzon (NA)
: Two words: **_THRONE WORLD_**
> [{quoted}](name=Alzon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EskKgMZF,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-28T15:53:35.816+0000) > > Two words: > > **_THRONE WORLD_** great, now all i can think is him getting a pro wrestler themed skin like mundo, gnar, and voli, and his mace is a big chair, and his ult puts you in th steel cage.
: That particular skin has been on my wish list for several years. Raid Boss Morde.
> [{quoted}](name=MalignMetal,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=WlKVTNw6,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-27T19:17:10.086+0000) > > That particular skin has been on my wish list for several years. > Raid Boss Morde. well, as an homage to his prerework status, he could be a glitch in the game...
: The new morde ult will be a huge problem.
Have we seen what its like from another perspective? Do both teams see morde and his target disappear? If they do it would have some neat positioning shenanigans.
xAcidik (NA)
: Buff Towers
This may cause some hate, but if we did that, there would be no reason to ever play a lane dominate champion. It would be who could farm the hardest. HOWEVER, that's if we kept the turrets locations/number the same. If we truly made turrets a safe zone from being tower dove and poked down by 1-3 champions, then increase the lengths of the sidelanes artificially by removing 2nd tower and placing one around in between where the 2 are now. Obviously freezing lanes could be a problem, but this would emphasize learning wave management, and (Godforbid) asking teammates help in undoing a freeze. As it stands right now, there hasn't been significant change to how the game is played macro wise since probably the inception of League. This is neither good nor bad, but it couldn't hurt trying something like this for next preseason.
: When you gonna nerf Taric Yi funnel that's ruining solo Q?
They have tried many times to stop funneling, but each time it kneecaps junglers or supports too much for them to keep it.
Flarizon (NA)
: Bring Back 6 PLAYERS (HEXAKILL) WHO'S WITH ME!!!!
I just want there to be true rgm shuffle, not just cycling between poroking and ascension for 6 months
TehNACHO (NA)
: Some Thoughts About Level 1, Early Wards, and Countering Junglers
commenting for myself{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: How would Yuumi in One for All work???
like in your poll, OfA isn't a thing anymore, nor is any RGM either, there isn't even a slot anymore for RGMs...
Nhika (NA)
: More movespeed options for slow champs
the problem with boosting movespeed options is that it'll allow ranged champs to more easily kite, unless the melee enemies also buy those ms items. This would then invalidate most other options other than some niche situations.
: Okey Meddler, after i tried Wukong on PBE can we rush with his rework on live, please?
how hard is it to accurately click on a wukong clone when he es now?
: Nocturne needs some love. (New skins and skill kit update)
you might want to check the vote for the next vgu champ for 2020. Nocturne is an option
Moody P (NA)
: I havent let Yuumi get through a single game today
are you perma banning her in ranked? cuz good job if you are
: We have to give a nod to this patch
i know the conqueror and e cooldown nerfs would heavily effect riven's wr, but they should have at least waited to see how low her wr got before giving her a compensation buff. As of now, theres basically nothing of value balance-wise that can be gotten when they berf her.
: We need more sexy daddy skins!
watch them do it, but exclude taric and add ezreal
Quáx (NA)
: UPVATE YOU ARAM IN RETURNED WANT I BANS
i wasn't on the boards much during the event, but i can't believe that there was a significant amount of people wanting to remove bans, to the point that riot would actually listen.
: The updates in ARAM made ADC too strong
and when more people see that adcs are busted and unfun, they'll start banning them
: Wouldn't really make any sense... With HP.. or size... Yeah.. but AP? 9 out of 10 Bami useres dont even build that stat. ^^'
> [{quoted}](name=Titanium70,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pPFMmZrZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-07T15:48:23.508+0000) > > Wouldn't really make any sense... > > With HP.. or size... Yeah.. but AP? 9 out of 10 Bami useres dont even build that stat. ^^' but just imagine a {{item:3068}} {{item:3151}} {{item:3116}} on {{champion:31}}
: Can we PLEASE get Silver Kayle and Judgement Kayle Back into the item shop.
well considering they released championship riven 2016, they should be able to do exactly that with a lot of other exclusive skins
: Everyone is complaining about the state of the game, why don't we complain about the client instead?
there was a reason a majority of players used the legacy client until they were forced to upgrade
: Botted accounts typically are only botted to level to 30, but I don't think your match history goes back far enough to definitively say one way or another. Given the age of your account however, if you purchased it, it most definitely was botted.
> [{quoted}](name=notFREEfood,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gXNMlATd,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2019-03-12T15:40:30.400+0000) > > Botted accounts typically are only botted to level to 30, but I don't think your match history goes back far enough to definitively say one way or another. > > Given the age of your account however, if you purchased it, it most definitely was botted. I went all the way back to 2016 and didn't see any bot behavior, and i'm pretty sure there's been at least 1-2 bot sweeps since then. the chance of this account escaping that is slim to none, so i don't think he botted. there's the possibility of scripting but thats about it.
: My account was just BANNED for BOTTING?!
just went through your match history to see if you bought a lvld account, but no, you've done nothing but play aram and normals, with a huge spam of RGMs when they were out for the last 3 years or so. Nothing looked out of the ordinary with your match history. the only thing i can think of is that you might have cheat engine installed on your computer, and maybe it was running, not necessarily used on league. I've seen huge warnings that having cheat engine on from say modifying a single player game, and then playing a multiplayer game gets you insta banned almost all the time
: Since you've proven you're willing to rearrange mechanics
Have his tornado knockup/distance traveled be tied to his w rank. have him choose to forgo levels in e/q if he wants to be sufficient/consistent by himself to get ult procs. Obviously this is a huge nerf, so maybe compensate with power in his q/e
: i picked Demon Tris. Devil Teemo needs a friend
> [{quoted}](name=Inkling Commando,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8G358j0p,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-03-01T02:18:41.230+0000) > > i picked Demon Tris. Devil Teemo needs a friend no one remembers demon vi...
: What’s up with them always overturning the hell out of non existent champs
> [{quoted}](name=Peel for my ADC,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6vvJItQ2,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-26T15:00:35.639+0000) > > What’s up with them always overturning the hell out of non existent champs its always like this though. a champ is underperforming/overperforming, so they first try to buff/nerf stats/damage numbers to get them to a reasonable level. after that, they change the mechanics of said champion and leave all the buffs/nerfs in place, leaving the champ as unbalanced as they were to begin with.
: It's the only reason it hasn't died out, because it's better than pretty much any other MOBA. Its only real competitor is DOTA2.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Kunoichi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=H6V9zooX,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-26T15:57:01.519+0000) > > It's the only reason it hasn't died out, because it's better than pretty much any other MOBA. Its only real competitor is DOTA2. and the only reason i have dota2 installed is for the custom games, recently with auto chess
BigFBear (EUW)
: Forum broken?
i've noticed the same thing. idk what's happening
: How to fix the jungle
no smite ss, have to manually buy them once skirmishers saber is built. blue saber got removed and you have to take a keystone in order to buy trackers/talisman having a jungle item equipied reduces the amount of gold/xp you get from non epic monsters there jungle fixed /s
: PSA: SOME JUNGLERS CANT GANK AS WELL AT LEVEL 2.
how dare you not play the same 2-3 champions that were meta last season and will still be the meta standard for the entire next year!
: RNG Matchmaking
at this rate they might bring back dodge
: You know... 5 years of this game...
Instead of implementing QoL improvements into the client, they made it just as a pretty box filled with advertising and LCS propaganda, and somehow was even buggier than legacy client
: boycott the jungle role. do not play it. dodge every game u get jungle. we must let riot know we hate what they have done to the jungle.
> [{quoted}](name=hewhodoesnotcare,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yzlLZlk3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-26T22:18:53.090+0000) > > boycott the jungle role. do not play it. dodge every game u get jungle. we must let riot know we hate what they have done to the jungle. That or choose a lvl 2 ganker and do nothing but throw yourself into lanes and gank until the game is unwinnable for one side. If its yours say that that is the only playstyle that riot supports.
: Nexus Blitz honestly spoiled me
Id say that the game mode might be going back for tuning, or at the very least they got rid of it because the season started and they want people playing ranked now.
Pale Mask (EUW)
: Figure with white hair in red at [2:33](https://youtu.be/zF5Ddo9JdpY?t=153) looks suspicious. http://oi65.tinypic.com/24pb0pd.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=Tharizdûn,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ugJie2bw,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-21T23:33:30.300+0000) > > Figure with white hair in red at [2:33](https://youtu.be/zF5Ddo9JdpY?t=153) looks suspicious. > > http://oi65.tinypic.com/24pb0pd.jpg dante from dmc confirmed for lol
D3m37r1 (NA)
: This is why team builder needs to come back.
> [{quoted}](name=D3m37r1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tgTmPZA7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-06T17:30:02.218+0000) > > This is why team builder needs to come back. but in addition to what we have, and not have it replace a game mode.
Show more

Pendergast891

Level 99 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion