Crashyy (EUW)
: +9 adaptive force, 8 armor, 6 magic resist, 15-90 HP...It's boring.
100% agree, remove the tier levels and make them all available at the start and boom, awesomeness!
: > [{quoted}](name=RedOpticToxin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lh8Gk5Fl,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-12-09T05:48:38.486+0000) > > if you have a terrible scoreline and are reported by the majority of your team then clearly your inting and should be banned. Sorry, but that just won't cut it. Score line isn't the only nor the best indicator that someone's feeding. A good system should pick up intentional feeding from 1 fed kill. Score line-based system isn't going to pick that up.
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lh8Gk5Fl,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2019-12-09T06:23:41.816+0000) > > Sorry, but that just won't cut it. Score line isn't the only nor the best indicator that someone's feeding. A good system should pick up intentional feeding from 1 fed kill. Score line-based system isn't going to pick that up. Maybe a bot shouldn't be doing it... Tribunal anyone?
: Why am I not allowed to keep my old Username for login anymore
Tencent will do whatever the glorious homeland demands of them...
: Eh, just make masteries (Keystones mainly) what they were before: helpful, but not all determining.
IDK man, i'd rather have a stat boost than a silly gimmick of an ability. The old runes gave you far more flexibility to builds and experimenting new things. crit plank and all that stuff was fun and engaging. I don't like the idea of "only this rune can be used on this champion otherwise you are shitty and trolling". It pigeonholes you into having to have the same thing over and over again. How many times have these new keystones been nerfed/buffed/removed/replaced? Have you never wanted to take something other than klepto on ezreal, conqueror on darius, etc etc...?
: Why Runes Reforged should be reverted to the Season 1-4 Runes+Masteries system
IMO the old runes were more fair because they didn't have asinine abilities that become problematic and have to be nerfed, and then buffed, and then nerfed again and then changed and replaced with a new one. Go to old rune system, remove masteries, boom!
: Is Riot considering adding the ability to hide your info (Match History, WR%) from 3rdPartySites?
You realize they can't right? Even the players can view everything about your history wether it's through a 3rd party site or your own game history. People prefer 3rd party because they aren't biased. (They also value free speech, unlike Riot)
WinDoos (EUNE)
: (unpopular opinion) Sneaky perfectly explains why NA can't compete
In the west, this is a GAME, something to do for recreation and fun. not to grind 16+ hours in a day committed to it living in an apartment with a bunch of other dudes playing day in and day out.
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Percentages,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qQEK2WLM,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-19T04:37:01.330+0000) > > Where are the insults and flame? Here. > Main Bruiser: so lux afk nice > Main Bruiser: trolls every game > Main Bruiser: jgler taking my cs > Main Bruiser: then tilting me so I have to point it out and get ultd > Main Bruiser: trolls every game > Main Bruiser: like wtf.. why you q my cs? > Main Bruiser: LOL > Main Bruiser: bc u literally q'd my cs > Main Bruiser: for what reason dude? > Main Bruiser: why do you do this to your teammates? > Main Bruiser: you do that in ranked? > Main Bruiser: just took 4-5 cs from me lmao > Main Bruiser: only when trolls like you tilt me > Main Bruiser: Lux afk griefing ragequit. nice, trolls every game. > Main Bruiser: seriously > Main Bruiser: what is your issue > Main Bruiser: ?????? > Main Bruiser: man tired of trolls > Main Bruiser: you dont know what youre talking about. > Main Bruiser: nice, a troll hit no. > Main Bruiser: troll adc? > Main Bruiser: are you serious? > Main Bruiser: absolutely toxic > Main Bruiser: you are > Main Bruiser: you're so toxic > Main Bruiser: calling me a troll > Main Bruiser: when lux griefed me and then afk > Main Bruiser: again I'm 0/5 bc this game has been over, lane was griefed, supp afked > Main Bruiser: stop being toxic to your teammates > Main Bruiser: who are already having a hard time with the afk > Main Bruiser: that effects them the most > Main Bruiser: this team is really toxic lol > Main Bruiser: lol np, glad you have fun from 3v1ing someone all game :P > Main Bruiser: Please report lux afk. Doesn't matter what they're doing (even tho at least half the things the OP is flaming/insulting about aren't against the rules), insulting, flaming, blaming, accusations, and just arguing the whole game aren't appropriate.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qQEK2WLM,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-19T04:44:35.706+0000) > > Here. > > Doesn't matter what they're doing (even tho at least half the things the OP is flaming/insulting about aren't against the rules), insulting, flaming, blaming, accusations, and just arguing the whole game aren't appropriate. Oh please, get off that high horse. IMO this isn't even reportable.
: Just random Europe facts for fun and wasting time
People still consider Eastern Russia part of Europe?
rujitra (NA)
: Arguing with, flaming, and insulting your teammates. Very merited.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qQEK2WLM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-19T01:54:01.347+0000) > > Arguing with, flaming, and insulting your teammates. Very merited. Where are the insults and flame?
: Constant Bug Splat
Same here ever since patch, starting having problems at login, starting a game, and have 500+ ms in game, wtf is going on?
: I see your point, is this way it's less frustrating. And the way it was allowing it to be more reactionary was "broken" because it lasted so long. Here's the thing: "Hell, if they would intentionally put this in, there would be room to adjust Yasuo where he actually needs it instead of leaving his stats fairly weak in exchange for keeping the parts of his kit that are frustrating in the same state." The bug doesn't actually put any room in for additional stats. Yasuo, as a champion kind of has a "stat ceiling" where his stats can't go higher than. Not literally but figuratively because if you buff his stats you get TANK YASUO, something far more broken than Yasuo with a reactionary windwall that lasts a fairly long time. What could they really give him worthy of compensation for this huge bug? Almost anything they give would either lead to some Psuedo Assassin Yasuo even more than he is now, because it'd have to be snowballing burst damage, or anything else and you get Tank Yasuo. People already hate how snowbally Yasuo currently is so I don't think that works, and well we all know how much people hated Yasuo in season 6 when he was played as a tank.
Yea he doesn't need any type of compensation at all, like ever.{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}}
: The only time I ever have any problem whatsoever with the client is if I'm running HD Video in the background. In my experience, similar things are often the problem others have. "I only have Chrome with YouTube and 32 other tabs open, why is my client lagging????" Situations. It doesn't have to be overly complicated to give some players problems - League runs on a potato with a monitor plugged into it, therefore a lot of people who have these problems are running it on said potato, and of those players many of them have more than JUST league running at the time. Of course it's going to fight for resources and experience problems. Everyone I know who uses a good computer(Including myself, and I use what is essentially a potato these days) has little to no problem with it, particularly when they aren't running other things. There's millions of players, and of those millions a few hundred per month/quarter complain about problems with the client - AKA The evidence tends to lean towards it's a problem on their end, not the client. The client runs 100% perfectly for me with Opera open with 10+ Tabs, but the moment I try to run it with HD(720p+) YouTube in the background I run into all sorts of "Client lag issues" and such. It's almost always related to the user's computer. Only a very very very small percentage of the cases are anything that Riot could just fix by changing something clientside.
> [{quoted}](name=Lunar Lalafell,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bs0HY6fY,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-23T03:09:12.205+0000) > > The only time I ever have any problem whatsoever with the client is if I'm running HD Video in the background. In my experience, similar things are often the problem others have. "I only have Chrome with YouTube and 32 other tabs open, why is my client lagging????" Situations. > > It doesn't have to be overly complicated to give some players problems - League runs on a potato with a monitor plugged into it, therefore a lot of people who have these problems are running it on said potato, and of those players many of them have more than JUST league running at the time. Of course it's going to fight for resources and experience problems. > > Everyone I know who uses a good computer(Including myself, and I use what is essentially a potato these days) has little to no problem with it, particularly when they aren't running other things. There's millions of players, and of those millions a few hundred per month/quarter complain about problems with the client - AKA The evidence tends to lean towards it's a problem on their end, not the client. The client runs 100% perfectly for me with Opera open with 10+ Tabs, but the moment I try to run it with HD(720p+) YouTube in the background I run into all sorts of "Client lag issues" and such. It's almost always related to the user's computer. Only a very very very small percentage of the cases are anything that Riot could just fix by changing something clientside. You can't say with a straight face the client works great. To say otherwise is a blatant lie.
Jamaree (NA)
: I feel like anyone who says coding is easy or makes it out to be has never actually coded a thing in their life.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bs0HY6fY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-23T01:43:28.718+0000) > > I feel like anyone who says coding is easy or makes it out to be has never actually coded a thing in their life. Once you know the process, it becomes substantially easier. It just becomes monotonous as the amount of characters is often crazy for even the most simple of game functions. I agree though, It is not the easiest thing to get into and can be intimidating.
Destaice (NA)
: “Why would you queue for ARAM if you aren’t going to play seriously”
: Remember Doom Bots?
Doom Bots>every other game mode.
: Game of Thrones No-Spoiler Policy
Good luck, it took your mods over an hour to pull down a legit porn video. lmao, not a lot of faith in these dudes...
: Toxic People
He'll just make a new account, Riot can't really do anything unless their overlords tell them directly.
: Akali deserves compensation for her nerfs
No sympathy for Akali players, hate that bitch.
: Riot, I don't like where you're going with all these passes and exclusive skins.
They'll keep doing it as long as bone heads keep buying it. My expenditures have been nothing since they started this BS...
DiceOL (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=solopolo3,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ck5EeXFE,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-01-26T19:51:55.119+0000) > > No. Learn how to avoid damage. If your opponent is above you in levels/items, has naturally high damage and you're playing a squishy champ, no shit you'll get destroyed. Before talking about "skill", learn the skill required to avoid getting oneshot. We don't need games lasting over an hour just because you don't know to stay away from the fed lb. Tell me how to dodge autoattacks, please.
I Don’t think LB autos people to death...
Reksee (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=HGA2pvmi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-26T23:35:31.073+0000) > > Some kind of pole, apparently {{sticker:sg-janna}} {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}} {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
Poll* but on a real note I think some type of defensive item for marksmen that doesn’t interfere too heavily with build paths would be good, I know GA exists but that’s usually for a champion that’s already ahead and looking to cement that lead.
Rioter Comments
: Reason for not letting same champ on both teams in ranked???
Because mirror matches are kind of cheesy...
: > [{quoted}](name=Percentages,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=83XE2Y4u,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-01-23T07:49:48.803+0000) > > {{champion:80}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:80}} NO!!! Mount Targon get no love gang is always accepting new members! ;-;
> [{quoted}](name=aqours fanboy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=83XE2Y4u,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-01-23T17:30:52.878+0000) > > Mount Targon get no love gang is always accepting new members! ;-; I want to see this BAMF going ham all over the place!!!
: > [{quoted}](name=Percentages,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=83XE2Y4u,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-01-23T07:49:48.803+0000) > > {{champion:80}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:80}} NO!!! Mount Targon get no love gang is always accepting new members! ;-;
> [{quoted}](name=aqours fanboy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=83XE2Y4u,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-01-23T17:30:52.878+0000) > > Mount Targon get no love gang is always accepting new members! ;-; Unless they changed his lore this guy doesn't even like to fight unless outnumbered 10 to 1, I think it would be epic to see this guy going ham all over the place... MANTHEON!!!
: Has your main been in a League cinematic?
{{champion:80}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:80}} NO!!!
Dr Dog (NA)
: actually unpopular opinion: i hate both URF and ARURF
AD Yuumi (NA)
: Camille looks so slick in this anim! The opening scene where she's walking in especially. Jhin doesn't stand a chance TBH. Nerf pls
I want to see my boy Pantheon, he would look so freaking epic in one of these...
Rock MD (NA)
: "I'm not going to abuse that champion because I don't want to ruin the game for others."
IDK, I am kind of tired of playing "League of abuse the most broken champion/mechanic"
: There was something on Reddit a couple days ago saying that Riot has alot of "technological debt".....or something like that. They grew way too quickly for their own good, and now are having to "pay back their debt". This is why something like Overwatch developed by Blizzard may seem far more developed than League despite being only a couple years old, and League being nearly a decade old. Blizzard not only grew at a normal pace, they also have been around for twice as long, and have developed multiple hit PC games. Their technological debt has been paid for several times over, and they have the infrastructure to support something like Overwatch. Clash, I believe, was Riot's "technological debt" finally coming around and biting them in the ass. They wanted to release something that their servers weren't optimized for, and now, if they ever want to make Clash work, they need to pay off alot of that debt in order to make it work. Thus, it's going to take some time before we see Clash work properly. As a side note, this "technological debt" is also why things like Death Recap, Morde's ever growing list of bugs, and the prevalence of "spaghetti code" hasn't been addressed yet. They're simply things that Riot hasn't gotten around to "paying off" yet.
> [{quoted}](name=Electro522,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Hg0ouAET,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-01-20T17:46:53.753+0000) > > There was something on Reddit a couple days ago saying that Riot has alot of "technological debt".....or something like that. They grew way too quickly for their own good, and now are having to "pay back their debt". This is why something like Overwatch developed by Blizzard may seem far more developed than League despite being only a couple years old, and League being nearly a decade old. Blizzard not only grew at a normal pace, they also have been around for twice as long, and have developed multiple hit PC games. Their technological debt has been paid for several times over, and they have the infrastructure to support something like Overwatch. > > Clash, I believe, was Riot's "technological debt" finally coming around and biting them in the ass. They wanted to release something that their servers weren't optimized for, and now, if they ever want to make Clash work, they need to pay off alot of that debt in order to make it work. Thus, it's going to take some time before we see Clash work properly. > > As a side note, this "technological debt" is also why things like Death Recap, Morde's ever growing list of bugs, and the prevalence of "spaghetti code" hasn't been addressed yet. They're simply things that Riot hasn't gotten around to "paying off" yet. those things have been broken for YEARS...
FireDrizzle (EUNE)
: Idk why people complain about the client
It's just like other companies STILL using the unreal engine even though i'm pretty sure it's old enough to take you out for a drink...
: Some hate on Marc Merrill here. Unless something happened while I was taking a break from League, I don't see why. He's always seemed like a pretty chill dude that was open to listening. The real major downhill fall I've seen from Riot has been since they sold out to Tencent.
> [{quoted}](name=Unemployed Ninja,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TgnccK8s,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2019-01-20T06:04:49.120+0000) > > Some hate on Marc Merrill here. Unless something happened while I was taking a break from League, I don't see why. He's always seemed like a pretty chill dude that was open to listening. The real major downhill fall I've seen from Riot has been since they sold out to Tencent. You don't have a choice when you are a publicly traded company, its whoever ends up with controlling interest of the shares...
: I love how surprised people are when a new bad patch comes
Yea I'm sure they aren't thrilled with the survey they give me that pops up in client sometimes... "feedback"
ORB1TS (NA)
: Tired of being constantly ganked/I don't feel strong anymore
and they want to lower the xp gain from jungle camps so junglers will be forced to gank even more.
Aqus Senpai (EUNE)
: [Regarding skin transfer] Aka can you guys help?
How would they get you to spend money on more skins if they allowed you to trade/transfer skins from account to account? All about that $$$$$$$$$$$$$
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ralanr,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=KYpeTv5V,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-01-09T20:15:02.777+0000) > > I mean, Iroh got ripped in Avatar from eating bread and working out, so that level of unrealism I don’t really care for anymore. > > I could complain about it, but I don’t see Riot turning Sylas into a twig because of it. That's fair.
Yea because working out doesn't build muscle mass... wtf...
SSmotzer (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=KYpeTv5V,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-01-10T07:19:07.196+0000) > > "xenophobic warmongering colonialists"? > > What? > > This is just blatantly false. > > First off, they are not xenophobic. Are we all forgetting about {{champion:78}} {{champion:102}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:5}} here? To everyone but maybe the strongest magic users and the champions from Demacia... who may actually be powerful magic users, Poppy looks like a child. Shyvana is forced to remain in disguise at all times and is with Jarven's personal guard whenever she leave the castle, Sona doesn't fly around Demacia everyone thinks she is just a mute musician. Isn't Xin seen by the masses of Demacia as a potential traitor to the crown? >_"His enigmatic, silent vigil has led to an abundance of conjecture concerning his 'secret life' and origins. Whether it's 'Zaun double-agent' tendered at the dinner table or 'indebted rune mage' mused in the editorials of the 'Demacian Constant', Xin Zhao betrays no hints to sate the curiosity of the masses... for good reason."_ Xin is welcomed by Jarven and his inner circle. The people of Demacia see him as a secret evil foreign magic user. > Second off, they are not warmongerers. They are isolationistic and only keep to themselves. The only nation they have really been at war with is Noxus, and that's because Noxus wants to conquer Demacia, not the other way around. > > Third off, colonialists? Demacia doesn't have any settlements beyond their own nation. Again, they only keep to themselves. And yet there are Demacian spies and secret agents all over. Quinn literally spies on the Freljord kingdoms. Lucian and his Sentinels were going around the entire world, converting the natives to the Light... which went badly. And I don't know if this counts as Demacian influence or Pilti influence, but Ezreal is constantly stealing priceless Shuriman artifacts. Just because we don't have stories specifically calling out Demacia as spreading it's influence of Runeterra doesn't mean it doesn't. > Fourth off, how does xenophobic colonialism even work? If you have a fear and distrust of nations that are foreign to you, why would you try to take control of them? Well... America and all of Europe took land from people they believed to be less than human. Historically speaking, those two things have always gone hand in hand.
All civilizations in the history of the world were built off the backs of slaves and war...
: Riot is an objectively horrific and communistic company
Well, I mean they ARE owned by a Chinese company, who are communistic...
Grab (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Percentages,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UnHNLsh9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-10T07:48:08.944+0000) > > Sounds like some more game breaking bullshit. Not really. His ult is dependent on enemy team comp and some ults are really bad on him. If he takes Kog maw ult, he can only cast it once before it going off on CD. Other ults like Yi doesn't do much for him since it doesn't fit well with his kit. His ult is only strong if the enemy has a champ with a strong ult. A team consisting of something like Anivia top, Syndra mid, Kalista bot, Karma support and udyr jg would make Sylas ult worthless. He has to pick between a mana draining ult, a ballshooter with no balls, a knock up with no soul binded parter, enhance the spells he doesn't have and turn into a fire chicken. His other three spells on the other hand is pretty broken.
You present a worst case scenario yet what are the odds of that particular comp? Much more likely he's going to break the game and need a hot fix nerf, much like all the other new champions with their over loaded, over bearing kits.
: > [{quoted}](name=Percentages,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=kaNTuEnj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-10T07:46:44.155+0000) > > <snip> I care. Sejuani is in the top 5 greatest League waifus. Period. Literally shaking n crying rn can't believe Rito would do this.
You care how someone else portrays THEIR OWN artwork?
: Please tell me if my ban was justified.
Just imagine if this type of report was available for voice chat back in the old days of COD and Halo... LMFAO people are so weak minded nowadays. "Sticks and stones" and all that
Grab (NA)
: Mechanics of Sylas ult.
Sounds like some more game breaking bullshit.
: > [{quoted}](name=spookiskeletun,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7XR79EmZ,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-01-08T19:33:53.284+0000) > > I Wonder when Riot will make an champion that can steal items Zoe...?
> [{quoted}](name=I Follow Christ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7XR79EmZ,comment-id=00070004,timestamp=2019-01-09T01:53:06.761+0000) > > Zoe...? she steals your summoner spells not items...........................................................................................................................................
: Give a person money and they will have food for one day
"Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank. Give him a bank and he can rob the world."
: > [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bZPLpb5R,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-01-08T14:19:44.387+0000) > > Soon as I saw Brand and Zyra listed for nerfs, my day instantly got a whole lot better. My poor poor brand :(
Right? People are REEEEEEE because they can't dodge a W or a Q. The poor fucking guy literally falls over if you look at him wrong, has ZERO mobility, he should have some damage to compensate someone like irelia or akali dashing 53725987594379 times on him... He's down in support role because he can't compete in mid... But lets nerf him lol
: Part of the reason for his high ban rate is because people don’t want one on their team
It always seems like we get the bad ones on our team and the enemy gets the beast mode one XD
: We need True Defense lul
then riot would come up with something like true magic/armor pen {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
: You mean 100 seasons ago when this was a smaller game?
: Does it cost money to talk Riot Game Devs?
Lol, they don't want to hear what anyone has to say.
Show more

Percentages

Level 312 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion