: Would I get punished if I tell someone to report someone else with a reason?
It's possible. Asking for reports doesn't do anything but add negativity to the problem, regardless if there is one. It only takes 1 report to trigger a review of one's chat anyhow.
: > [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EgEUI2z9,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-02-20T13:27:08.179+0000) > > I don't want to sound like a smartass, but you can still play League... just not on the suspended account. Riot did an "experiment" to unban other players a while ago, and when I mentioned that in my Live Chat support the Riot staff insisted they make no exceptions under any circumstance, on top of a copy and pasted reply. I'm okay if the rules stood for what they meant, but it's hard when there's a lack of consistency. There are occasions Riot has contradicted themselves in the past.. in game, on social media and here on the forums. I know a few forum "Arbiters" and "Moderators" that had their "power" revoked for questioning each other and/or Riot staff regarding the recent compromise. I'm ready to move on since I recently discovered Apex Legends, but I'm sure when the game's death arrives sooner than later.. they'll be more open about their willingness to compromise. To list a few short reasons: * League of Legends global "interest" has been in constant decline since 2013. * The last time they even mentioned their player "count" was around 2016, which is also when Chinese bots were exploding onto the scene. * Riot Game's revenue has dropped over 20% in the past year. * Ranked population has dropped massively, available to look up on Google from multiple sources. (Hello Dynamic Queue) * My friends list across 13+ accounts, are almost all empty.
Riot did do an experiment. They made no promises to publish its results nor expand it. I know of at least 3 players who were rebanned, and at least 1 who has kept their account. Save this extremely rare exception, they do not unban players unless there was an error. >My friends list across 13+ accounts, are almost all empty. I'll be your friend :)
: Riot writers, what do you have against the "usual" good guys?
Anytime I hear someone refer to "Good guys" I always think of this Venture brothers clip. tldw: The less hateful term is "protagonist." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uOrHnE30cM
: Gotcha, sorry about that. I assume the poll was removed as well?
> [{quoted}](name=novawolf4000,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=XYvGEEmN,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-02-19T22:25:22.730+0000) > > Gotcha, sorry about that. I assume the poll was removed as well? Hmm to be honest I don't recall a poll being there. I don't think there was an issue with it if it were there.
: Riot please tell us how to deal with this!!!
We don't allow for naming and shaming; as such, your video has been removed. If you have any questions about this moderation action, don't hesitate to reach out to the Boards Moderation Team via: * The [**NA Boards Discord**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) * The [**Discuss the Boards**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) sub-board
: > [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lHGE4Xmn,comment-id=0003000000000001,timestamp=2019-02-18T07:02:28.300+0000) > > He was banned for gridding or trolling, or whatever you want to call it. And a recent history of it as well. Except what griefing trolling did he do? Picked someone someone else wanted? That's only griefing if you do it with intent to cause the player to be unhappy/cause the game to be in a losing situation. It is physically not his fault if the player who was JG who wanted to be Rengar but did not get Rengar because he picked Rengar chose to be Soraka without smite. There are x other champions to play jungle with and they could of chosen any one of them for this ONE game. They could of been mature and grown up for this ONE game. The only mature player in the entire game was the OP because they focused on playing the game to the best of their ability, even if it simply amounted to farming practice since 3 of his teammates afk'd. It doesn't matter what happened in the past or if he's been reported before, the suspension given was for this ONE game HERE, not any other. In this ONE game the jg chose soraka without smite out of spite because they didn't get the person they wanted so they threw a fit, 3 players afk'd because soraka smiteless jg, and OP Rengar just focused on playing out those 8 minutes of "will lose the game since 3 players are afk" on farming their lane. OH BUT THEY SAID DANCE MID. … Ok? And? If I say Dance mid does that mean i'm griefing now? If I take cleanse/ghost am I trolling now? If I pick someone elses pick because I think I could use it to better use in my position than they could theirs does that mean I am trying to make us lose? Terrible, terrible call. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
I'm not going to address further why *I think* that player was banned. I do feel like there was enough information provided that pointed to why he was punished, however. I will say that he was not banned for picking someone's pick, nor for picking any combination of spells. That much, Keyru made clear. Additionally, this has been made clear over the years regarding punishments: -You are punished based on the severity and frequency of your actions -You are punished when you are purposefully making a negative experience for other players -You are not held responsible for the actions of other players. There are explanations that explain that punishment and satisfy these points.
: Ranked Rewards for Dishonorable players.
Locking this thread, as it has been necro'd. If you want to discuss this, you can make your own thread. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us on the discord.
: > [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=PEIRsru9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-05T04:11:46.011+0000) > > I think motivating players is important, but I do think there's already a good bit of motivation to keep being positive (that don't include end of season rewards). Things like keeping your account, earning loot and keys. I do think that when you are punished, there should be some hit to your loot that follows. That enforces the punishment and makes the getting back to honor 2 all the better. Actually not to necro this thread but many players have stopped playing not only because the changes last season were so dreadful but in fact there is no motivation for players who are supposedly bad to even continue playing an old account. Keeping the things you pay for isn't motivation for being a better person, in fact it's just a bad business practice to say that something that someone paid for is determined by a set of rules that is inconsistent. Many people tried moving onto HoTS because of those choices and the only reason why some players might come back is because their ranked was disabled. And a lot of people who believe that those who are punished are so many worlds from them, are likely the same people who can't even achieve gold and get rewards worth keeping on their account. I really hate the way that people on this game act when it's very obvious that the majority of people who play it don't know how. This is reflected in the amount of people who are in ranks beneath gold. Do not say that competency in this game and how stressed you feel are unrelated. We have proof that Riot was handicapping players because people complained for a long time that the solo player game was being stripped for the team play mentality and many people left. Guess what? If we were wrong they wouldn't be looking into changes about going back to the solo player gameplay being prioritized, but it has and is. I really think it's pompous for players who never reach gold to really say anything about toxicity when they are likely the reason for said toxicity. I also believe that arguing should be allowed, because it's the same thing as the enemy team being able to spam taunt emotes all game. Many people say that being psychologically tough is something that players in this game should have, but yet none of the weaker players really can take any advice at all and many of them abuse the system to go into ranked. Rather than punishing players who didn't take any time to understand their runes and masteries, Riot coddled these players and then made the game all about coddling their gameplay too. You are absolutely wrong, and this is isn't even a point of opinion. People aren't rude for zero reason, those are the people who should be punished, people who have reason to be upset should be allowed to speak and if they have proof that what they are saying is correct then you bottomfeeders who enjoy taking away their rights need to sit down and re-evaluate. Again since Riot admits that the single player reward of competency is important to them, that means people shouldn't be going around condemning others if they can't reach a decent level of competency but don't mind infringing on other people's gameplay without thorough practice. There are tons of other things like being the change your team needs, that new players definitely don't subscribe to and definitely don't agree with, that were a part of the summoners code for a long time, that Riot refused to punish and in fact coddled. You think that now that they decided to again double back on their opinion that was never backed with any actual player experience or intelligence that players who are veterans will simply come back to this game either? You want to know what a big part of that is? Whether or not they got their rewards for a season that admitted that it was in the wrong for their suffering. And guess what? Since nobody cares those people aren't coming back, myself included. In fact many of us have friends that we instead tell to play other games because this game has become a shit show that many players like us are like Gordan Ramsay telling a crappy restaurant what it needs to stay afloat with the owners shaking their head 'no' while millions in debt. The only reason why this game stays afloat is because Tencent purchased it and has so much influence and money. That literally is the entire reason, not because of you players who are in the majority who want to be coddled and punish others for your irresponsibility. When people play video games they want to be rewarded for competency and not be reminded for how shitty real life is, where people like you will literally jump at any opportunity to betray those around you for your own benefit even if you could easily work with others instead for a positive outcome.
You don’t want to necro a thread, then proceed to write a novel. Make your own thread.
scottca (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Umbral Regent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lHGE4Xmn,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-02-18T05:17:07.255+0000) > > No, she said he was banned for trolling his team by stealing the Jungler's pick intent, switching to _Ghost+Cleanse_, and telling his team to dance mid. > > And you forget to mention that Riot previously had to issue a manual 14-day ban for his consistent trolling. ok we dont disagree. Banned for picking Rengar for Top. Banned for choosing Ghost. I seen the logs, suprisingly we got all sides. It wasn't the Rengar who was toxic in chat. Again, if you choose anything off meta, even if you win, you will be reported. Probably close to every game.
>Banned for picking Rengar for Top. Banned for choosing Ghost. Again, if you choose anything off meta, even if you win, you will be reported. Probably close to every game. He didn’t get banned for his pick or his spells. He was banned for greifing or trolling, or whatever you want to call it. And a recent history of it as well.
Awf Meta (NA)
: Comment Removed
Your comment was removed due to its reference to slavery, a topic that is unfit for the boards. The comment additionally was not related to the OP, which was in regards to punishing players for chat.
: > [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1c1jB48e,comment-id=0019,timestamp=2019-02-15T06:37:30.011+0000) > > I removed a video link due to its inappropriate title; you're free to repost the video, but not that particular one. > > If you have any questions about this moderation action, don't hesitate to reach out to the Boards Moderation Team via: > > * The [**NA Boards Discord**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) > * The [**Discuss the Boards**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) sub-board I don't think people really care about something as trivial as a video title, especially since its a link people would have to go out of thier way to click it at all. If your going to remove a video link, maybe do so if the content of the actual video is bad, or if the video was meant to spark harrassment or drama. Simply removing because of a title alone seems really nitpicky. As a moderator you probably shouldn't nitpick over something like a title of a seperate link, youtube already has enough issues with its strict and vauge policies when it comes to titles and such, I doubt anybody wants shit like that here too. Not trying to be rude or anything, I am just offering a bit of advice. Your comment got over a hundred downvotes, as a moderator that is not a good sign. Maybe try to handle things in a way that people will take the mods here a bit more seriously, maybe even respect them. As it is now though, while I don't think you guys are power hungry by any means, you could certainly use some work in running things. Some of the best mods I have ever seen are on the Doki Doki Literature Club subreddit. Thier rules are clear and fair, they enforce them just as its written, no more no less, they actively communicate with the community not just as moderators, but as fans. They are open about changes and often let the community know when something goes on, and are logical in what they remove when somebodies emotional safety is at risk. They do a great job. When they show up, I think I want to learn from them not feel restricted in fear of petty removals over trivial things like a video title. I respect those moderators. I really truly wish I could say the same for the mods here. At the moment though, thats not the case. You guys do a great job at enforcing your rules, that i applaud you, but you do so in a way that is unclear. Many people here get stuff removed thinking it was a mistake, some say it was some say it wasn't. What is and isn't allowed is not clear. What you guys can work on is two things. Clarity and what is and isn't allowed, and interaction. Don't simply show up when shit goes down or when a rule gets broken, communicate with us like we all do. We want to feel like you are one of us, just another league player with a mod tag in their name. Right now though, there seems to be a gap bridging the players here and the mods. I hope you guys can fill that gap with an excellent bridge. Because even if you guys enforce the rules well, if you aren't respected, the natural circlejerky, sometimes toxic nature of these boards will never change if people don't have a reason to trust you guys. If you truly want to make these boards a better place, don't just mod the boards, be a part of it. If we can be like a great community, it can make a big difference. Think of it this way. We would rather be in a private school with set rules, but nothing too vague or strict, and we want to feel like we can always come to the teachers for a good talk or just whenever we feel something could be worked on. Right now it feels more like a juvie school, where there are set rules and they are strict and sometimes vague. People get in trouble all the time for breaking these rules, but many don't care because the teachers don't give the students a reason to trust or respect them. odd analogy but its what I came up with. You guys as mods truly can make the boards a better place. But right now you fellas aren't as respected as other members of the community, even thoiugh you are the dang mods. Above all, I hope you all can work on your public appearance here. If we can respect you, we are naturally more inclined to follow the rules. Your lack of good publicty here just makes people not care to listen. sorry for the rant, I just wanted to give my two cents. I just want you to think about your comment here. "I made a comment about a removal and it got over 100 downvotes? As a mod that isn't good. How can I work on my duties to make sure this doesn't happen again?" I hope you have a great weekend. May you be able to play league happily.
I appreciate the time you put into this post. I will say that while I would consider downvotes/upvotes, they aren't really the best indicator of whether or not an action is right. The title did have something inappropriate, and while I had assumed the OP had posted this maliciously, it was in fact, the correct name of the song. So I do think I erred in removing it, but it is still an inappropriate title to the song (edit: which is why I'm not going to repost the video; the OP can do so if he wishes). I'd touch on your other points you brought up, but frankly, I think such a reply would take away from what is a really awesome post. Feel free to post your thoughts on the Discuss the Boards page. I appreciate your feedback.
ƒiżż (NA)
: Unfairly chat restricted (This is a fact and is not up for debate. read log)
You were harassing teammates for their choices in game, going so far to call their choices “r%%%%%ed.” This chat was negative, I’m sorry you disagree with that, but it is. If you have to explain every other line, that alone should tell you that your logs weren’t appropriate. Edit: I see you had said “your strategy is r%%%%%ed” in all chat. That doesn’t change the fact that it shouldn’t have been said.
: I have been issued a two week ban for shit talking
Sharing the “circumstances “ might help you identify *why* you said what’s in your logs, but it does not excuse your behavior. Chat is meant to be used to work towards objectives and build teamwork, not insulting your teammates.
Shiwah (EUW)
: I'm not entirely sure
I think it was probably too much with removing your comment. If anything, I’d suggest reporting and disengaging from posters like that. I’ll undelete your comment.
Moriss (NA)
: Hey dude ty! You're the only person here to really provide me any kind of insight on what to do. Everyone else has been cynical or comparable. I really appreciate it.
It’s not the most helpful advice. This program was 6 months ago, they aren’t accepting any new participants, and they’ve made no guarantee that they would reopen this experiment.
Moriss (NA)
: Do you have any kind of advice that could actually help me? What's apparent to me is that you recognized the OP That you decided to just ridicule someone who is in a less than desirable situation and that you didn't do it out of any benevolent or noble cause.
>Do you have any kind of advice that could actually help me? You apparently want overly optimistic advice regarding your suspension. They don’t really reverse permabans unless in error. But you can write into support to have them review your ban.
Moriss (NA)
: I reported you for harassment. There was no need for you to go out and witch-hunt me on a different board when you already know I'm having a bad day regarding account services.
They provided feedback regarding why you were punished, since your prior thread wasn’t posted in the correct board. We typically remove those posts.
: I've held off creating this thread for too long... The Day Riot invited me to Playtest Mordekaiser
I removed a video link due to its inappropriate title; you're free to repost the video, but not that particular one. If you have any questions about this moderation action, don't hesitate to reach out to the Boards Moderation Team via: * The [**NA Boards Discord**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) * The [**Discuss the Boards**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) sub-board
Brolomon (NA)
: Can Toxic Players avoid Bans through misspelling?
We do not allow naming and shaming on the boards: If you have any questions about this moderation action, don't hesitate to reach out to the Boards Moderation Team via: * The [**NA Boards Discord**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) * The [**Discuss the Boards**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) sub-board
: I was banned for this?
Your question regarding your permanent ban have been answered: if you're rude/toxic following a 2-week ban (which based on your match history, was on 1/29) then you will be permanently banned. You were told this would happen when you received your 2-week ban. I'm locking this thread. Others took the time out of their day to help you in understanding this ban, but you've only responded with insults. I suggest you review your logs and their responses. If you have any questions about this moderation action, don't hesitate to reach out to the Boards Moderation Team via: * The [**NA Boards Discord**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) * The [**Discuss the Boards**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) sub-board
: Healthy alternatives to flaming
While I understand making incomprehensible acronyms may be "better" in game, that's not really acceptable on the boards. I'd also mention that 4 and 5 aren't really "healthy" alternatives to flaming. If you have any questions about this moderation, feel free to reach out to us in the [Boards Discord](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification).
Kalikain (NA)
: Riot is banning the wrong people.
>hurting someones feelings, which could be avoided by muting them, is a perma ban. I don't know why you're assuming my feelings are hurt when someone refers to me as "cancer" or "an asshole" in a bots game, which happened recently. I'm going to report that player because frankly, it's uncalled for, and secondly, if he's like this in just a bots game, imagine how fun he'd be in any other game mode. Riot might not be best at catching trolls, but there's no reason they can't go after trolls and players who want to be jerks in chat.
Terozu (NA)
: The typical response when I explain that the report system is binary is, "We'll report you too."
I tried to tell someone playing bots that he can't tell anyone where to go. He was trying to get me to go bot, so it'd be 3 bot, but I disagreed. I even took a support item so that he'd get more gold, but he left lane, called me names, died several times in the jungle, and accused me of trying to steal kills. Some people are stubborn and just want their way.
Copic (NA)
: Talking in a different language isn't going to stop me from reporting you.
They may have almost avoided detection, but League is a diverse place; eventually he would have tried this with someone who speaks his language.
Apriccot (NA)
: Better teams also take feedback well. A big problem is misinterpretation and over sensitivity to criticism, due to people being in an emotionally elevated state caused by competition. You deliver rational feedback, they interpret it as flame. Feedback is a natural part of learning but immature minds associate it with annoying parents.
>A big problem is misinterpretation and over sensitivity to criticism Well you don't know who your teammates are. Some take advice, others don't. Same for "getting treated like shit." In my experience, people generally don't want to get treated like shit. So when I say "better teams work together," I'm specifically referring to not treating others like shit, since that's not really working together.
: Suspension
>the one time that I retaliate, in a relatively mild toxic manner, I get a 14 day suspension That only happens in extreme circumstances, such as racism or threats. What does it say when you log into League?
Apriccot (NA)
: 100%. It's a valuable life lesson. Perform like shit get treated like shit. Thats real life, and we learn the most from painful situations. Not according to riot though. Their PR and marketing teams hilariously spoon-feed players that theyre making league a better place one permaban at a time, where people are expected to be sweet and rational to each other while at the same time they compete and kill each other lmao makes sense.
I don't think you have to be sweet in chat. Rational? Now that makes sense. I'm not sure why that's asking too much of players. It's a competitive game; better teams work together.
Wuks (NA)
: Ask a Heimerdinger Main (feat. Heisendong & lolGunSlinger)
Kimblee (NA)
: Oh wow not sure how those horrible swear words werent edited out...INB4 i get reported for using such crazy language on the forums.
As long as they are in the context of your chat logs, they are permissible to have. Elsewhere on the forums, not so much.
: My clean past is Meaningless
Sorry you were permabanned, but I wouldn't expect any leniency my way if I were punished.
: People are downvoting this, I just want to ask why? I genuinely don't get why not, some explain plz.
Probably because the image redirects you to a non-functional page.
: Except for League, what game bans you for typing mean things in chat lmao?
: 10 game chatban for this omegalul
That's pretty unusual for a punished player's logs: only 1 game, and it's pretty short. Not to say that there aren't negative aspects of these logs: >Tried But Failed: you are slow Tried But Failed: mentally Tried But Failed: you fed Tried But Failed: yes Tried But Failed: you did Tried But Failed: you sound ignroant af Tried But Failed: muted (; So if you were punished for this, my thinking is that you have a history of making these insults across multiple games. Were there any other chat logs given? If that's not an accurate description, then I'd probably contact [support](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us).
: Why doesn't Riven use mana? Or ANY Resource for that matter?
Locking this post, due to its severely old age. If you have any questions about this moderation, feel free to reach out to us in the [Boards Discord](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) or [Discuss the Boards](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation).
Shiwah (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=NextGenXD,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=HHnMyGOj,comment-id=000400000000000000000000000200010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-10T06:35:59.782+0000) > > Its not complaining, its fact. From before Ghostcrawler was even accepted into Riot Games, you can tell your adc for example that they're 1/12/2 and to not take your red and get reported but nothing happens, but these days, if you say "please don't take my red buff" as the jungler to the 1/12/2 adc and they report you for flame then you get a chat restriction. Still not a fact - you're blowing a random scenario out of proportion. Besides, I've been here since S3 and I clearly remember such statements being punished in the Tribunal. So, you must do that *awfully* often to get a CR, to begin with. Not the kind of teammate anyone would want twice in their teams.
> [{quoted}](name=NextGenXD,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=HHnMyGOj,comment-id=00040000000000000000000000020001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-10T12:31:49.888+0000) > > Try it then > {{sticker:sg-syndra}} > I've been here since beta Pointing out someone's poor skin is typically negative. No one owns farm, so it's not anyone's to dictate who does or does not receive it.
: Why is lucian immune to nerfs ?
The comments in this thread are entirely inappropriate with regards to race; as such, this thread has been locked. I would urge that if you’re going to use the boards that you read and understand the universal rules. If you have any questions, reach out to us on the boards discord or discuss the boards.
Saezio (EUNE)
: Anyone honour 3 yet?
You'll progress through honor as long as you're at least not-unsportsmanlike. I don't know what to say for different players' accounts' and their honor; everyone will likely experience it differently, depending on games played, days played, and behavior.
Saezio (EUNE)
: Anyone honour 3 yet?
To me, it’s not really something you’re supposed to focus on; rather, you focus on the game, and honor takes care of itself.
: stop fcking spamming it. Delete 2 of your posts, and leave 1 in Player Behaviour
> [{quoted}](name=ScoundrelRuffian,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IQtt90FE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-09T16:14:11.218+0000) > > stop fcking spamming it. > Delete 2 of your posts, and leave 1 in Player Behaviour Just for future reference, most every post can go into GD. This one can also go into PB.
: Unfair Bans
You should have some message that pops up when you try to log in. What does that say?
: Skarner has no distinct advantage or a Janna/Ashe lane. Theoretically it could be good if they picked double melee or something, but it would still be at a major disadvantage because fo the reasons I listed in the other comment. It is a troll pick, I've listed my reasoning as to why and you're actively refusing to respond to it. There is nothing trivial about being forced to 1v2 in lane because someone counterpicked themself. Please read my comments before replying to them, thank you.
So first off, this isn't gameplay. I shouldn't have to list every good and bad thing about a support pick, only to explain that you should have the freedom to play what and where you want. That's what you have an issue with: that certain champs don't belong in the support role. I've addressed this concern. You can have that opinion, but if someone wants to take Skarner, Jarvan IV, or Elise bot, that's their choice. Riot's not going to punish them for doing that.
: see other comment.
There are certainly champions that are optimized for certain roles, but that doesn't mean a champion either won't work, or that it doesn't have a distinct advantage over the lane opponent or the enemy team. Certainly seems to be something trivial to get upset about.
: A few questions for the playerbase
Why can 4 be in response to 3?
: Riot has released more music content than video games
https://media.giphy.com/media/7LAqMVFxOGPAc/giphy.gif
PhrexHD (EUW)
: But a permanent ban @Periscope ;(
> [{quoted}](name=PhrexHD,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=q2zlBsEY,comment-id=000c000000010000,timestamp=2019-02-07T15:48:25.558+0000) > > But a permanent ban @Periscope ;( That is the next step after a 2-week ban, when there hasn't been sufficient amount/effort to reform. But hopefully support will look into that and decide whether the permanent ban was appropriate or not. Be patient and polite with support. Hopefully you'll hear back soon.
PhrexHD (EUW)
: Okay but can you read my ticket ive sent to riot..:D
> [{quoted}](name=PhrexHD,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=q2zlBsEY,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2019-02-07T15:38:28.271+0000) > > Okay but can you read my ticket ive sent to riot..:D No. Just a forum moderator; I can't review any personal info related to in game punishments. These logs definitely appear punishable. You're consistently harassing the jungler in your first game, and you're calling teammates "r%%%%%" in your other 2 games.
PhrexHD (EUW)
: Permanently Suspended
I hadn't looked at your logs just yet, but you do have a large gap in your play time between 2017 and 2019; punishments do not decay from time. They only deescalate from playing positive games.
: After an extensive investigation, this account has been detected as having been leveled by botting.
The response time varies. It can be the day of or a few days until they get back to you.
: am i insane?
I removed both insulting content and drug references from your post. Please refrain from including these in such posts. If you have any questions about this moderation action, don't hesitate to reach out to the Boards Moderation Team via: * The [**NA Boards Discord**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) * The [**Discuss the Boards**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) sub-board
: > [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=pgnPYYoh,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-06T00:54:23.058+0000) > > Can't really look at the rest of your chat, but if you did nothing wrong, then you shouldn't be punished. > > That said, there's no reason to bring up other players being toxic or that you would report them. That's really not defusing the situation, and if anything, it is likely worsening it. I do it as a reminder that if they want to be an ass they can suffer like me, cause I might have an abrasive personality but I don't cut people down and blame them for the whole team getting dumpstered by bad picks and decisions.
I know there’s worse behavior, but when you’re making comments like that, there’s the potential to derail teamwork further than whatever was previously said.
Show more

Periscope

Level 173 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion