: The biggest thing that makes Nocturne worthless
oh i agree the ult needs a total overhaul rework, but im just saying a way to actually hotfix him into functioning would be to make the current iteration of his ult work the way its suppsed to. There is alot of counterplay to his ult though, its not like he has the mechanics to duel meta champs. If youre an isolated non-meta squishy vs a Nocturne, you outplayed yourself by not understanding how grossly out of position you are. But yeah i personally think they should outright remove the damage from his ult all together and make it more of a utility/mobility ability.
: I can enjoy myself while tryharding and playing to win
> [{quoted}](name=Aatrox Airlines,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fzP9hOIN,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2019-08-24T12:46:15.681+0000) > > I can enjoy myself while tryharding and playing to win i cant, im forced to be a metaslave or have no control over my matches. i dont like to play meta, so high plat/low diamond is where ill peak every season, and i alrdy know that. i dont need to grind it out again for a pointless border. after many seasons of the same rank with Leona Jungle, and Nocturne top, ive accepted that Low diamond is as high as ill go with either one. No point doing it all over again.
Rioter Comments
: ranked matchmaking at least tries to give you mates in your elo. in normal you can literally be 5 unrankeds vs 4 masters and 1 dia 1 (actually happened to me)
> [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fzP9hOIN,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-24T11:54:22.502+0000) > > ranked matchmaking at least tries to give you mates in your elo. > in normal you can literally be 5 unrankeds vs 4 masters and 1 dia 1 (actually happened to me) honestly i prefer normals. Better than my matchmaking in plat.
: Normals are worse because of the matchmaking
> [{quoted}](name=HP Crookshanks,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fzP9hOIN,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-24T10:04:45.836+0000) > > Normals are worse because of the matchmaking stop playing to win, and play to enjoy yourself. Ranked or normal, matchmaking is out of your control.
: How can you guys still play ranked and not go insane ?
idk why ppl play ranked in this game. Theres nothing to show for your hard work and dedication. Just play normals, have fun and be stress free. Ranked isnt worth your sanity for a useless loadscreen boarder. Every gold/plat player is still gonna think youre a stupid idiot dumby head already anyways.
: I don't get what I'm doing wrong in TFT.
TFT: Still less RNG based than SR.
: There is no point of Soraka if Yuumi is picked.
Soraka+Sona bot lane. Taric+Yuumi top lane. Trundle Jungle. No mid laner. Mid lane is Trundles farm when it collapses on tower. Trundle press W and build Spirit Visage. new pro strat.
: What is the most infuriating comp to play against?
any comp with a itemized rank2 Kayle.
: This game has become the most Toxic game I've ever played.
WoW PvP is worse. But atleast i have more control over WoW PVP than i do LoL PVP. If someone spanks my 14year experienced, Arena master tooshy, i deserve to get yelled at.
: Can I ask you a question? Imagine we are in an ideal world and matchmaking is perfect. Every game is fair, and both team are of exactly equal strength every time. In that perfect world, what would your winrate be?
> [{quoted}](name=DeathBurst,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2V2aHnHe,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-08-23T12:21:41.583+0000) > > Can I ask you a question? > > Imagine we are in an ideal world and matchmaking is perfect. Every game is fair, and both team are of exactly equal strength every time. In that perfect world, what would your winrate be? 100% i am the greatest.
SmartGreat (EUNE)
: I lost my promo because of your bugged client.... AGAIN
"Just get better and you can carry yourself higher" -some guy on a boosted account.
Shyhalu (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=PhearBunny,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=XIFNovbi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-23T11:10:02.889+0000) > > aim for this. > 6/6 Knight. > 2/2 Guardian. > 3/6 Noble. > 2/6 Glacial. > 2/4 Imperial. > > Dragon tooth real important. > > Easy to build. I've had 3 dragon teeth once, didn't work. Armor just isn't worth a damn, even at 150 a decked out draven or jinx will shred it.
> [{quoted}](name=Shyhalu,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=XIFNovbi,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-23T11:51:14.593+0000) > > I've had 3 dragon teeth once, didn't work. Armor just isn't worth a damn, even at 150 a decked out draven or jinx will shred it. idk, ive had a different experience with Knights. Did fine against RFC+BT+IE Draven Did fine against IE+IE+RFC Jinx I just kinda position Braum to soak their autoattacks and by the time Braum is dead, their whole team comp is in shambles and its just Draven or Jinx left alone and overwhelmed. Kayle also makes it really hard to just wipe out teams with an ADC
UberBo (NA)
: Do 6 knights work?
aim for this. 6/6 Knight. 2/2 Guardian. 3/6 Noble. 2/6 Glacial. 2/4 Imperial. Dragon tooth real important. Easy to build.
: Every game has a nobles player in top 3
tbh 6knights 2guardians>6nobles. Idk why ppl go Noble.
Rioter Comments
Dommino07 (EUW)
: zed lvls faster
he doesnt level faster. You have alot of learning to do still in regards to laning. But thats okay, keep playing and you'll slowly fall into understanding everything more clearly. Honestly the macroplay of laning is just too much to explain to a newer player. Your brain will explode. Just keep playin ^.^
: Summoner/Necromancer type of Champions
i wish they'd re-approach the old Yorick kit, with some differences.
: Why does everyone hate Miss Fortune?
if im bored, i have fun playing AP MF support. Is it good? No. But it always ends the game with a boatload of useless damage dealt, lol.
: Summoner/Necromancer type of Champions
the game really needs a true necromancer type.
krazanas (EUNE)
: Udyr's current state
Youre obviously biased. Nocturne is worse than udyr lol.
Galiö (NA)
: He is good at everything. He can tank, he can burst, he can flag and drag, he can support :p
> [{quoted}](name=Galiö,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A1ABqnVT,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-08-20T13:42:53.834+0000) > > He is good at everything. > > He can tank, he can burst, he can flag and drag, he can support > > :p yeah...hes a jack of a few trades. But i think the point is, he's bad at all of those trades. Yep he can be a shitty tank that does no damage and has a really unreliable CC on too long of a CD with big mana costs and few mana items to buid. Yep he can be a shitty assassin with a borderline unlandable rotation. Yep he can be a shitty fighter. Yep he can be a shitty support. the point is, he is never a good pick.
krazanas (EUNE)
: Udyr's current state
Nocturnes saving grace is the same as Udyrs. they are playable, because they are easy to play. mastering them from a microplay perspective takes 20seconds. All the player really needs to focus on is knowing when he can or cannot "go in".
krazanas (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=PhearBunny,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KUJMMkJI,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T12:41:20.927+0000) > > when did i ever say go in 1v5? > THE PROBLEM WITH NOCTURNE IS HIS PURPOSE IS TO PUNISH PEOPLE FOR BEING OUT OF POSITION, BUT HE CANT BECAUSE HIS KIT IS OUTDATED AND HE SUCKS. > The handful of champions that he can punish for being out of position is so small, and still depends on them actually even being out of position, and anywhere plat or higher, good luck finding people who are so outrageously out of position that a Nocturne can take advantage of them. In play people still make so many and so extreme positioning mistakes that it hurts. And about his kit being outdated, there are champions with much, much older kits and they remain relevant. There also are champs which are in a much worse position than nocturne. The date is not an argument in this case. What can be an argument here is how the kit works and is there a synergy between abilities. In nocturne's case there is. He literally is the middle ground. Not good, but not bad either.
> [{quoted}](name=krazanas,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KUJMMkJI,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T13:44:32.465+0000) > > In play people still make so many and so extreme positioning mistakes that it hurts. > And about his kit being outdated, there are champions with much, much older kits and they remain relevant. There also are champs which are in a much worse position than nocturne. The date is not an argument in this case. What can be an argument here is how the kit works and is there a synergy between abilities. In nocturne's case there is. He literally is the middle ground. Not good, but not bad either. youre right people do make positioning mistakes in play. but guess what? Nocturne cant punish them for it, because his mechanics havent been able to keep up with all the changes this game has seen. There is a handful of champions he can punish for being out of position. They are all champions that dont see much play, because they also are very bad, and even then youre depending on your enemies to pick these bad champions AND be out of position? good luck rolling those dice
KOG IRL (NA)
: What is J4 even good at?
Jarvan is F tier, dont let people tell you hes good. He isnt.
: Tft bizzare adventures?
skill game. Better make a ranked mode.
krazanas (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=PhearBunny,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KUJMMkJI,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T12:02:08.673+0000) > > "its about picking your fights wisely" > it seems to be going over your head, that Nocturne is so bad, that picking nearly any fight is unwise, unless your team has already won the fight and youre just riding along to clean up a kill. It seems to be going over your head that you are not supposed to 1v5 the entire enemy team. Sometimes taking out one target is more than enough. And nocturne can do that. He can also serve as a good counterpick to a few champions. He is still relevant. Not the best, but relevant.
> [{quoted}](name=krazanas,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KUJMMkJI,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T12:07:24.703+0000) > > It seems to be going over your head that you are not supposed to 1v5 the entire enemy team. Sometimes taking out one target is more than enough. And nocturne can do that. He can also serve as a good counterpick to a few champions. He is still relevant. Not the best, but relevant. when did i ever say go in 1v5? THE PROBLEM WITH NOCTURNE IS HIS PURPOSE IS TO PUNISH PEOPLE FOR BEING OUT OF POSITION, BUT HE CANT BECAUSE HIS KIT IS OUTDATED AND HE SUCKS. The handful of champions that he can punish for being out of position is so small, and still depends on them actually even being out of position, and anywhere plat or higher, good luck finding people who are so outrageously out of position that a Nocturne can take advantage of them.
krazanas (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=PhearBunny,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KUJMMkJI,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T09:53:35.464+0000) > > Nocturne has no teamfight impact whatsoever. Which is one of his biggest problems. > He isnt strong enough to duel anything so he cant split, he cant assassinate anything besides Ashe and a few support mages. > He cant ult into teamfights, he'll just die without doing anything. > He either gets lucky and gets fed in the mid game and prays his team can end the game, or he falls off the universe and is useless. Usually its the useless route. So you say that reducing everyone's vision is not strong enough already? Then maybe you are the one playing him wrong. Going full ape mode and ulting as soon as you spot enemy carry is not the way to go. It's not about being lucky. It's about picking your fights wisely.
> [{quoted}](name=krazanas,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KUJMMkJI,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T11:21:39.596+0000) > > So you say that reducing everyone's vision is not strong enough already? Then maybe you are the one playing him wrong. Going full ape mode and ulting as soon as you spot enemy carry is not the way to go. It's not about being lucky. It's about picking your fights wisely. "its about picking your fights wisely" it seems to be going over your head, that Nocturne is so bad, that picking nearly any fight is unwise, unless your team has already won the fight and youre just riding along to clean up a kill.
Juice (EUNE)
: There are so many champs that make me feel like I'm playing on Nightmare difficulty
since late 2016 the balance standard has been hyperoverloaded+overtuned. Not every champion has been updated yet to meet that standard yet, but eventually we'll all be running around on champions that have hyperoverloaded mechanics and an answer to every situation. Which is pretty much Riots way of balancing the game. If everyone is broken, noone is broken type thing.
: Why you even play tft?
i play TFT because i can walk away from it and it doesnt matter. Its what i que when theres a good chance i might have to poop, or do something.
: Guys guys guys...Pantheon is not weak, please stop!
New Pantheon is noticably better than old Pantheon. But he isnt as strong as other new/modernized champions, and he probably should be. Since hyperoverloaded+overtuned is pretty much the standard since 2016.
: Kayle is frustrating... To play as
Honestly i feel like Kayle is underrated for this reason: Top lane is a useless 1v1 minigame. Literally all Top Laners do(Besides Riven) is play a 1v1 and watch the rest of their team decide if they are going to win or lose, regardless of if they win or lose top lane. Kayle is like the only top laner that scales into relevence and puts the game a lil bit in your own hands.
krazanas (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=PhearBunny,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KUJMMkJI,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-19T23:21:09.845+0000) > > Honestly as someone who playes Udyr, and all of those champs I listed....Udyr feels like the most playable one to me.(All though he still feels terrible) > Nocturne being the worst of them all. > Trundle being a niche pick when the stars align, and the enemy team has no tank buster, a pure tank, and your team has a healer. So basically hes never a good pick because those stars are never going to align. Being a niche pick doesn't mean a bad pick. And with the rising popularity of sejuani jg and nautilus support I wouldn't be surprised if trundle started appearing more often. Even tho nocturne is bad atm he still has plenty of ways to utilize his kit to help the team. Pre 6 he has similar issues when it comes to ganks. With his ultimate however he can simply slap whoever he wants and his ult allows him to pressure multiple lanes at once. His ult has insane teamfight impact and considering the fact there is plenty of methods to reduce it's cooldown aid say he is closer to viability that Udyr. Udyr has much more extremely exploitable weaknesses: his damage doesn't increase after lvl 9; he is forced to build tank and if you don't then anyone will blow you up in mid game because of how squishy you are; he can't build 2 damage items in a row for the same reason; he gets countered with anything with a slow, hard CC makes playing against him even easier; he can't ganking from an unexpected angle, so if you keep an eye on the map he won't be able to ganks whatsoever; no waveclear unless he goes for tiamat, which actually puts him behind; late game it all gets even worse. You literally can't get on someone unless your teammates lock them down for you or you use your flash...
> [{quoted}](name=krazanas,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KUJMMkJI,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T05:52:03.077+0000) > > Being a niche pick doesn't mean a bad pick. And with the rising popularity of sejuani jg and nautilus support I wouldn't be surprised if trundle started appearing more often. > Even tho nocturne is bad atm he still has plenty of ways to utilize his kit to help the team. Pre 6 he has similar issues when it comes to ganks. With his ultimate however he can simply slap whoever he wants and his ult allows him to pressure multiple lanes at once. His ult has insane teamfight impact and considering the fact there is plenty of methods to reduce it's cooldown aid say he is closer to viability that Udyr. > > Udyr has much more extremely exploitable weaknesses: his damage doesn't increase after lvl 9; he is forced to build tank and if you don't then anyone will blow you up in mid game because of how squishy you are; he can't build 2 damage items in a row for the same reason; he gets countered with anything with a slow, hard CC makes playing against him even easier; he can't ganking from an unexpected angle, so if you keep an eye on the map he won't be able to ganks whatsoever; no waveclear unless he goes for tiamat, which actually puts him behind; late game it all gets even worse. You literally can't get on someone unless your teammates lock them down for you or you use your flash... Nocturne has no teamfight impact whatsoever. Which is one of his biggest problems. He isnt strong enough to duel anything so he cant split, he cant assassinate anything besides Ashe and a few support mages. He cant ult into teamfights, he'll just die without doing anything. He either gets lucky and gets fed in the mid game and prays his team can end the game, or he falls off the universe and is useless. Usually its the useless route.
krazanas (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=PhearBunny,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KUJMMkJI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-19T22:30:35.165+0000) > > Nocturne, Trundle, Leona, and others are right there with Udyr. > Sitting in a state of playable, but never a good pick. > > Meanwhile they partial rework/buff Garen for no reason Lel. Garen is closer to Udyr's situation than half of the champions you mentioned, but the direction they went is wrong. Interesting, but wrong. Leona's kit is great and her abilities synergise with each other. Trundle is a solid counterpick and a viable pick in high elo and on pro scene. Nocturne is outdated, but still has a kit which works and provides more to the team than Udyr. You mentioned 3 champions which are in a playable state with all of them being seen competitively. Udyr does not see pro play. And he is nowhere near being good.
> [{quoted}](name=krazanas,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KUJMMkJI,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-19T22:36:30.471+0000) > > Garen is closer to Udyr's situation than half of the champions you mentioned, but the direction they went is wrong. Interesting, but wrong. > Leona's kit is great and her abilities synergise with each other. Trundle is a solid counterpick and a viable pick in high elo and on pro scene. Nocturne is outdated, but still has a kit which works and provides more to the team than Udyr. You mentioned 3 champions which are in a playable state with all of them being seen competitively. Udyr does not see pro play. And he is nowhere near being good. Honestly as someone who playes Udyr, and all of those champs I listed....Udyr feels like the most playable one to me.(All though he still feels terrible) Nocturne being the worst of them all. Trundle being a niche pick when the stars align, and the enemy team has no tank buster, a pure tank, and your team has a healer. So basically hes never a good pick because those stars are never going to align.
: TFT: not my style
I have no idea why they are removing TT or how that left the conference table as a good idea. Its literally the ONLY place for new players to learn champion matchups, and microplay without getting steamrolled by smurfs every single game. But then again I question Riot on almost everything in regards to how it left the conference table as a good idea. I don't see them ignoring SR for TFT though. But deleting TT is a bad move, its not like they ever balanced it anyways so why remove something that hasn't required any maintenance and people still enjoy it? Makes no sense.
krazanas (EUNE)
: Udyr's current state
Nocturne, Trundle, Leona, and others are right there with Udyr. Sitting in a state of playable, but never a good pick. Meanwhile they partial rework/buff Garen for no reason Lel.
: Riot Jungle has too much Weight in the game.
lvl 2 ganks should be a thing. Its not the enemy junglers fault that you are oblivious or just dont care about which side of the map he started and what kind of a position youre putting yourself in. There are easy ways to deter or see a lvl 2 gank coming.
: Best way to solo queue as support?
: [QOTD] What are your thoughts on the item, Cull?
Does the +3 life on hit apply to every target hit with Umbrablades i wonder?
Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=PhearBunny,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1EpbAAEO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-19T09:46:54.535+0000) > > Hextech adds a whole notha level of RNG. > Will his Hextech hit my carry? > Will my Hextech hit his Yasuo with a Negatron cloak? > > Delete it. Thats why its good... No more throwing 3 items at Draven while protecting him with meat shields. Bigger item spread = lesser punishment
> [{quoted}](name=Jesi Oni,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1EpbAAEO,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-19T09:50:20.223+0000) > > Thats why its good... No more throwing 3 items at Draven while protecting him with meat shields. There were ways to counter Dravens before Hextech.
: How to Ruin a whole Gamemode like TFT
Hextech adds a whole notha level of RNG. Will his Hextech hit my carry? Will my Hextech hit his Yasuo with a Negatron cloak? Delete it.
: That is only one role of Nocturne. Nocturne's W buff is really good, it's effectively a 20% attack speed increase in fights. He still needs some work, but his current kit won't work with many changes. Giving him more amount of any damage would make him insanely broken. As Nocturne you need to watch the enemy team in select and decide if Lethal Tempo would be best, or if Electrocute might fare better. Nocturne is meant to take out isolated back lines, but he can also become a frontline if you understand a proper build path. His passive works well as a nuclear champion, as it can quickly deal damage to everyone around him. Nocturne is also used to pick off people who aren't grouped, but that only works in certain instances (trying to kill a 5 item jhin is a terrible idea). Next, if it is that late in the game and you build 4 lethality items on Nocturne, you don't know how to build him properly. Also, as a word of advice, you fall off hysterically late game, so building back end items that give you the ability to soak up some damage is crucial. The goal of a good Nocturne in my opinion is to keep the team alive and in the game and scale up as quick as possible, with the intention of being able to keep their team in the game long enough to reach their damage potential, at which point you would have done your job. I reccommend maybe taking a look at my match history and looking at my Nocturne builds.
> [{quoted}](name=Nøctμrne,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3kcZBhIy,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-19T01:17:42.306+0000) > > That is only one role of Nocturne. Nocturne's W buff is really good, it's effectively a 20% attack speed increase in fights. He still needs some work, but his current kit won't work with many changes. Giving him more amount of any damage would make him insanely broken. > > As Nocturne you need to watch the enemy team in select and decide if Lethal Tempo would be best, or if Electrocute might fare better. > > Nocturne is meant to take out isolated back lines, but he can also become a frontline if you understand a proper build path. His passive works well as a nuclear champion, as it can quickly deal damage to everyone around him. Nocturne is also used to pick off people who aren't grouped, but that only works in certain instances (trying to kill a 5 item jhin is a terrible idea). Next, if it is that late in the game and you build 4 lethality items on Nocturne, you don't know how to build him properly. > > Also, as a word of advice, you fall off hysterically late game, so building back end items that give you the ability to soak up some damage is crucial. The goal of a good Nocturne in my opinion is to keep the team alive and in the game and scale up as quick as possible, with the intention of being able to keep their team in the game long enough to reach their damage potential, at which point you would have done your job. I reccommend maybe taking a look at my match history and looking at my Nocturne builds. yeah im aware. hes bruiser/assassin flexible based on team comps. But the point is, hes bad at both.
Rioter Comments
: It kinda helps his clear, but i agree, it doesnt fix him. Imo he should get a rework. His thematic of darkness could be so much cooler used.
> [{quoted}](name=Timethief49,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EEqhdjo0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-18T18:20:07.949+0000) > > It kinda helps his clear, but i agree, it doesnt fix him. Imo he should get a rework. His thematic of darkness could be so much cooler used. it doesn't even help his clearspeed, he takes W 3rd, he already did clear. Completely r%%%%%ed buff with obviously no thought behind it.
Rioter Comments
Jaykmeit (NA)
: Can I stop being punished like this?
Would you prefer the Shane Diesel sleeve?
Pika Fox (NA)
: Nocturne recently got a balance change though?
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gyaanEdz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-17T16:35:01.545+0000) > > Nocturne recently got a balance change though? yep. they slapped 10% AS onto his W. Why? For no reason other than hes underperforming. They don't look at why hes underperforming, they just slap a random buff on a low win rate. 10% attack speed doesn't impact Nocturne whatsoever, it doesn't address the glaring issues that make him dumpster tier, it doesn't address anything. Its just a really shoddy bandaid, and they didn't even put it where the booboo is. They just stuck it on his forehead, and gave him a thumbs up.
AbnerdK (EUW)
: Can we buff Teemo?
His kit is too cancerous to just outright buff. He needs modernizing, adjusting his numbers wont change his problems and will only make him more cancerous in lane phase but still relatively useless. Much like the 10% attack speed buff they just slapped onto Nocturnes W. Its a buff, but it doesnt address any of Nocturnes problems, so its pointless and doesnt accomplish anything. Nocturne is still useless all the same, just like Teemo.
Rioter Comments
Moody P (NA)
: Garen rework misconceptions
Listen, i dont care. Garen was viable. Garen was a solid champion sitting at like a 53% winrate. There are trash tier champions like Nocturne/Trundle who actually need partial reworks to be realistically playable. People arent annoyed because they dont think Garen could have used some modernizing, people are annoyed because Garen didnt fucking need it compared to the long extensive list of champions who do. It is bad distribution of effort on Riots end. Garen is an example of a easy to play champion that didnt need any adjusting. He works. He's like Jax. His kit is stupid simple, stupid easy to play, but it works and it functions and it always will. So leave it the hell alone, and move on to the champions whose kits DO NOT WORK ANYMORE.
Show more

PhearBunny

Level 92 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion