: Suggestions to reduce RNG
RNG isnt bad, and is important for the game to work properly. Part of the skill is doing the best with what you have, and dealing with probabilities of what youll get. The alternative is you get a solved game that takes far less skill.
: New Yuumi: Early game feels TERRIBLE
Her laning was always garbage. Now you just max Q last and just use it for slow. Getting Q to land is going to be next to impossible with less empowered time, and it still wont deal the damage you need it to. Now instead of QWE, its going to be EWQ. And your entire money budget is going to be going into getting E sustainable mana wise without getting off the person youre on, as now theres too much risk dismounting.
5050BS (NA)
: {{item:3812}}{{item:3078}} {{item:3074}} {{item:3031}} with {{item:3181}} or {{item:3153}} and {{item:1001}}'s is CRAP tons of damage with Sustain/Healing His EQ Combo does about 3k on 80 armor and he can sustain about 1300-1500 DPS You can go full attack speed and Crit and do sustained 2500 DPS with massive healing with LifeSteal
> [{quoted}](name=5050BS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hIGWbxQE,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2019-12-12T07:57:10.161+0000) > > {{item:3812}}{{item:3078}} {{item:3074}} {{item:3031}} with {{item:3181}} or {{item:3153}} and {{item:1001}}'s is CRAP tons of damage with Sustain/Healing > > His EQ Combo does about 3k on 80 armor and he can sustain about 1300-1500 DPS > > You can go full attack speed and Crit and do sustained 2500 DPS with massive healing with LifeSteal And then die before you even get in range, genius!
: > [{quoted}](name=CurS1VE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hIGWbxQE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-12-12T03:08:03.713+0000) > > Soooo it's Vi ? Think vi, except with 0 engage and a less useful ult in exchange for true damage
> [{quoted}](name=Minimac2000,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hIGWbxQE,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-12-12T03:12:45.683+0000) > > Think vi, except with 0 engage and a less useful ult in exchange for true damage "Less Useful Ult" Cho Gath: Why are you letting me free farm? Sett: Oh, no reason. By all means, after you big guy.
Mártir (EUW)
: "Game ender", Lmao. I had this Clash game on weekend, where my team had Dragon Soul (I dont remember which element), and the enemy 2 inhibs down. Also + gold, and so on. We had 1 inhib down. (Clear advantage in our favor overall). We went to take Elder drake to finish the game, and a teamfight happened. Enemy won it on a coinflip... Then they won every subsequent teamfight off it (Got Baron, etc). I realized no matter who gets it... Your nexus could be open with 3 inhibs fown, 10 000 gold behind... That if you get Elder drake, you win 100%, Lmao. Its crazy.
> [{quoted}](name=Mártir,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LNZf6M2U,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-10T05:33:31.265+0000) > > "Game ender", Lmao. > > I had this Clash game on weekend, where my team had Dragon Soul (I dont remember which element), and the enemy 2 inhibs down. Also + gold, and so on. We had 1 inhib down. (Clear advantage in our favor overall). > We went to take Elder drake to finish the game, and a teamfight happened. Enemy won it on a coinflip... Then they won every subsequent teamfight off it (Got Baron, etc). > > I realized no matter who gets it... Your nexus could be open with 3 inhibs fown, 10 000 gold behind... That if you get Elder drake, you win 100%, Lmao. > > Its crazy. If youre that far ahead, and fail to establish map dominance and allow a team with 3 waves of double super minions to get out of their base long enough to contest an elder and win...... you deserve to lose. That is such a major fuckup from your own team that is inexcusable.
mark6028 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vh6WrATY,comment-id=002300000001000000000000000000020000,timestamp=2019-12-09T02:54:21.074+0000) > > Aatrox still remains popular, and i dont know how you can say akali and kaisa were untouched with a straight face. Either way, akali isnt a problem for 99% of the playerbase, and kaisa isnt out of line compared to other ADCs either. That only really leaves vlad, who hasnt been a popular pick for a while now. Akali and kai'sa still the best champions in the game. And they don't get touched because they are popular and sell skins. So they are allowed to continuously ruin the game. That's a fact. Neither akali nor kai'sa are in any way balanced. Not at all. 5% pickrate is not popular? I'd call that pretty popular out of the two dozens autowin champions. Akali, kai'sa, vlad if we go by riots standards towards aatrox should be put into the same place until a rework. But that won't happen because they don't have 0,5% pickrate.
> [{quoted}](name=mark6028,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vh6WrATY,comment-id=0023000000010000000000000000000200000000,timestamp=2019-12-09T10:52:52.659+0000) > > Akali and kai'sa still the best champions in the game. And they don't get touched because they are popular and sell skins. So they are allowed to continuously ruin the game. That's a fact. Neither akali nor kai'sa are in any way balanced. Not at all. 5% pickrate is not popular? I'd call that pretty popular out of the two dozens autowin champions. > > Akali, kai'sa, vlad if we go by riots standards towards aatrox should be put into the same place until a rework. But that won't happen because they don't have 0,5% pickrate. Akali has been adjusted repeatedly.... so no idea where you get that she is untouched. And kaisa isnt the best adc in the game, let alone best champion by a country mile. ADCs have inflated winrates because you usually have 2 of them in a game.
Raffyk (NA)
: Why are you here to waste my time and yours if you find a discussion about a champion's balance on a post about a champion's balance on a board about gameplay balance unreadable and uninteresting? Oh ancient one, please teach me your eldritch knowledge of how a change to a champion's balance on a post about a champions balance on a board about gameplay balance is irrelevant? Oh how my peanut brain never knew that the conqueror change was not changing lines of code in Urgot's kit! It's not like it has a 90% pick rating on the champion and the highest win rate on the champion, or anything! It's like when the rune was made it was stated by riot to be used by champions like Urgot, or anything! It's not like by nerfing it for ranged champions they are accidentally nerfing a non-ranged champion who is accidentally classified as one! Let me make this more readable for you so you don't have to say things I already said and accuse me of being wrong about: **Conqueror change help game be better by nerf OP Champions but also nerf not OP Champion accidentally. Here in this post I talk about how to buff Champion so this no happen. Plz offer your idea of how to Buff Champion so this no happen that I no say first.**
> [{quoted}](name=Raffyk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gz6UvPHg,comment-id=0013000000000001,timestamp=2019-12-09T18:49:23.393+0000) > > Why are you here to waste my time and yours if you find a discussion about a champion's balance on a post about a champion's balance on a board about gameplay balance unreadable and uninteresting? Oh ancient one, please teach me your eldritch knowledge of how a change to a champion's balance on a post about a champions balance on a board about gameplay balance is irrelevant? Oh how my peanut brain never knew that the conqueror change was not changing lines of code in Urgot's kit! It's not like it has a 90% pick rating on the champion and the highest win rate on the champion, or anything! It's like when the rune was made it was stated by riot to be used by champions like Urgot, or anything! It's not like by nerfing it for ranged champions they are accidentally nerfing a non-ranged champion who is accidentally classified as one! > > Let me make this more readable for you so you don't have to say things I already said and accuse me of being wrong about: > > **Conqueror change help game be better by nerf OP Champions but also nerf not OP Champion accidentally. Here in this post I talk about how to buff Champion so this no happen. Plz offer your idea of how to Buff Champion so this no happen that I no say first.** When you post a literal wall of text with no breaks, it becomes painful to attempt to read. And if that is what youre attempting to say, then your title and layout is not good at conveying it.
Kazekiba (NA)
: Thats why Urgot's playerbase is something like 50x larger than before, Sion and Urgot being the most successful VGUs ever, why Poppy has single handedly generated millions of dollars and thousands of players to League, why Taric is by far a more appealing champion and has drawn in players as well, and why Riot has graphs detailing the patch-to-patch play stats of champions and how most VGUs trend significantly up and to the right. Every patch that releases a VGU are some of Riot's biggest patches in both terms of revenue and in terms of concurrent player counts. Reworks get people playing League and, more importantly, spending money on it in large quantities. They quite literally, fund this game.
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vh6WrATY,comment-id=00040003,timestamp=2019-12-09T07:39:06.599+0000) > > Thats why Urgot's playerbase is something like 50x larger than before, Sion and Urgot being the most successful VGUs ever, why Poppy has single handedly generated millions of dollars and thousands of players to League, why Taric is by far a more appealing champion and has drawn in players as well, and why Riot has graphs detailing the patch-to-patch play stats of champions and how most VGUs trend significantly up and to the right. > > Every patch that releases a VGU are some of Riot's biggest patches in both terms of revenue and in terms of concurrent player counts. > Reworks get people playing League and, more importantly, spending money on it in large quantities. They quite literally, fund this game. Pretty much. From a business standpoint, for every person a rework loses as a customer, they gain 100 more. Seriously, no one was even buying urgot skins before the rework, and riot had no reason to make any. Rework lands, all of a sudden more people are playing him and riot can actually make skins for him again. Same with literally every other rework.
Kazekiba (NA)
: Objectively false my dude. Aatrox had more people playing him than Ivern does, more people playing him than old Urgot did, more than old Poppy, etc. The only champ to be drastically reworked this bad with a bigger playerbase were Morde and Sion, and nobody in their right mind is ever going to complain about losing the old versions of these guys. (That, and most of Sion's old kit was salvaged albeit in a vastly different coat of paint.)
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vh6WrATY,comment-id=002300000001000000000000000000000000000000000002,timestamp=2019-12-09T07:33:25.094+0000) > > Objectively false my dude. > > Aatrox had more people playing him than Ivern does, more people playing him than old Urgot did, more than old Poppy, etc. > > The only champ to be drastically reworked this bad with a bigger playerbase were Morde and Sion, and nobody in their right mind is ever going to complain about losing the old versions of these guys. (That, and most of Sion's old kit was salvaged albeit in a vastly different coat of paint.) Yeah, no. He had less players than urgot did, given urgot was at least a meta champion in tournaments for a few times. Old aatrox? Only ever relevant on release before nerf and gutting, and then once again before rework only because he could abuse rageblade. He would have been nerfed again, had he not been getting a rework shortly. Besides, the only champion mains that have a right to complain are evelynn mains, given eve is the only champion in the game to be intentionally nerfed so much riot openly stated they are intentionally nerfing her into unplayability until rework, and players ended up getting banned by the tribunal simply for playing eve.
mark6028 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vh6WrATY,comment-id=0023000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-08T00:56:34.356+0000) > > An extreme part of his playerbase? All of, what? 3 people that played him? His playerbase now dwarfs his prior playerbase by far. Granted, that was an extremely low bar, but it is what it is. He was urgot levels of no one played him. Really? A champion that after he was released got immediately butchered and thrown into the trash compactor wasn't popular? Meanwhile we leave champs like vlad, akali, kai'sa untouched. Oh yeah because they are popular, nice logic. I hate the hypocrisy of this fuckin community.
> [{quoted}](name=mark6028,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vh6WrATY,comment-id=00230000000100000000000000000002,timestamp=2019-12-08T23:08:52.483+0000) > > Really? A champion that after he was released got immediately butchered and thrown into the trash compactor wasn't popular? > > Meanwhile we leave champs like vlad, akali, kai'sa untouched. Oh yeah because they are popular, nice logic. > > I hate the hypocrisy of this fuckin community. Aatrox still remains popular, and i dont know how you can say akali and kaisa were untouched with a straight face. Either way, akali isnt a problem for 99% of the playerbase, and kaisa isnt out of line compared to other ADCs either. That only really leaves vlad, who hasnt been a popular pick for a while now.
Raffyk (NA)
: Did you read what I posted? I went over step by step why this is an unfair nerf to Urgot. (Allow me to repeat myself again) Like I mentioned, according to Riot, his stats at every single metric of play are considered not underpowered or overpowered and eligible for a nerf. So just by nerfing him with this change, that allone is a blatant violation of their policies and an unfair nerf to Urgot. I agree with your thoughts on essentially making him a melee character (Although perhaps still don't let him build Sterak's or Hyrda). Let me give you a quick summary of why this is such a hard nerf to Urgot, especially when compared to other champions in his class (Juggernaut). Juggernauts are designed as front-line champions that are capable of dealing decent amounts of damage over extended periods of time, in which they are balanced around being able to do damage and be tanky by having no mobility and being very slow. To balance this weakness so there is counterplay to them, they are often very weak to mobility and CC. Thus, all Juggernauts are given healing in their kits to offset this so both the characters they are fighting and the Juggernaut themself have options of dealing with each other. Urgot is the only Juggernaut in the game with no healing in his kit, but still NEEDS it just as much as any other Juggernaut. By effectively halving his healing, you are unfairly removing a mechanic he relies upon, that other Juggernauts and Bruisers in his class who use conqueror with a higher win rate aren't receiving. For example, Mordekaiser has had a massive spike in winrate since the new Conqueror came out, yet he isn't being nerfed. If all Juggernauts were too strong, and had all of their access to healing nerfed, this wouldn't be a big deal. But only Urgot is receiving this nerf when he is objectively not needing one according to Riot's outlined objective measurements of when to nerf or not. Press the Attack is completely and utterly not fine on the main build of Urgot (W focused). His W applies 50% damage of On Hit Damage (So if you are using is W, PtA does 50% less damage), and his passive does something of about 33% percent damage of on hits. So if you are using his W (His objectively best and highest win rate skil order) you are doing much much much less damage with PtA while also having no healing, and also having a cooldown on the PtA. Thus, the only way to not eat such a loss of damage is to level up your Q first and build around that, which wile playable, is incredibly less optimum and has a massive win-rate difference (50% versus the 52% of W build) and does not scale into the mid to late game whatsoever. According to Op.gg (The most accurate website to pull these statistics from, according to Riot) Conqueror on Urgot has a 52.5 percent winrate with a massive 90% pickrate whilst PtA has a 52 percent winrate with an astronomically smaller pickrate of 5 percent. If you have an understanding of statistics, this tells us that objectively Conqueror is the most effective rune on him (And will continue to be his best rune in terms of DPS and healing even after the nerf vs PtA). Why? Consider the fact that at a 5% pickrate, only people who main the character and are picking that rune set into ideal scenarios are utilizing that build everytime it is played, while with a 90% pickrate (Almost a 25 times larger pick rate!) indicating the rune being picked by new and experienced players alike plus being taken into nearly all kinds of matchups both good and bad, Conqueror still has a higher win rate. For such a small pickrate, for the runes to be equal PtA should be in the range of 54% win rating. So to sum up, if Urgot was forced to take that rune, he would do less damage, have less teamfighting potential, and less survivability. How is that not a gigantically unfair nerf when every other Bruiser and Juggernaut in the game with higher winratings aren't receiving that as well? Why just him when his statistics show he objectively shouldn't be receiving any nerfs? It's because it is. Imagine if you had an item in the game called Item X that gave you 40 AD and 10% CDR. Would be an okay item, nothing to outstandingly a big deal. Now imagine there are two champions. One champion, for whatever reason of the meta, finds themself having a very healthy and balanced item spike around buying item X, with them having no other effective options. Now say there is another champion, who already has a fair and effective power spike with their core items, but they receive a preason change where their passive states "If you own Item X, your abilties instant kill any champion in the game." This would obviously be broken and require a change if that was implemented into the game. Would the balanced thing to remove the item from the game, fixing the second champion but nerfing the first champion heavily, or could you fix that new passive? I'm not saying these situations are completely analgous, but try to think of it like that. Obviously, Riot agrees because they have officialy stated they will be buffing Urgot if his win rate and pick rate drops after 9.24. Thanks.
> [{quoted}](name=Raffyk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gz6UvPHg,comment-id=00130000,timestamp=2019-12-08T20:45:53.436+0000) > > Did you read what I posted? I went over step by step why this is an unfair nerf to Urgot. (Allow me to repeat myself again) Like I mentioned, according to Riot, his stats at every single metric of play are considered not underpowered or overpowered and eligible for a nerf. So just by nerfing him with this change, that allone is a blatant violation of their policies and an unfair nerf to Urgot. I agree with your thoughts on essentially making him a melee character (Although perhaps still don't let him build Sterak's or Hyrda). Let me give you a quick summary of why this is such a hard nerf to Urgot, especially when compared to other champions in his class (Juggernaut). Juggernauts are designed as front-line champions that are capable of dealing decent amounts of damage over extended periods of time, in which they are balanced around being able to do damage and be tanky by having no mobility and being very slow. To balance this weakness so there is counterplay to them, they are often very weak to mobility and CC. Thus, all Juggernauts are given healing in their kits to offset this so both the characters they are fighting and the Juggernaut themself have options of dealing with each other. Urgot is the only Juggernaut in the game with no healing in his kit, but still NEEDS it just as much as any other Juggernaut. By effectively halving his healing, you are unfairly removing a mechanic he relies upon, that other Juggernauts and Bruisers in his class who use conqueror with a higher win rate aren't receiving. For example, Mordekaiser has had a massive spike in winrate since the new Conqueror came out, yet he isn't being nerfed. If all Juggernauts were too strong, and had all of their access to healing nerfed, this wouldn't be a big deal. But only Urgot is receiving this nerf when he is objectively not needing one according to Riot's outlined objective measurements of when to nerf or not. Press the Attack is completely and utterly not fine on the main build of Urgot (W focused). His W applies 50% damage of On Hit Damage (So if you are using is W, PtA does 50% less damage), and his passive does something of about 33% percent damage of on hits. So if you are using his W (His objectively best and highest win rate skil order) you are doing much much much less damage with PtA while also having no healing, and also having a cooldown on the PtA. Thus, the only way to not eat such a loss of damage is to level up your Q first and build around that, which wile playable, is incredibly less optimum and has a massive win-rate difference (50% versus the 52% of W build) and does not scale into the mid to late game whatsoever. According to Op.gg (The most accurate website to pull these statistics from, according to Riot) Conqueror on Urgot has a 52.5 percent winrate with a massive 90% pickrate whilst PtA has a 52 percent winrate with an astronomically smaller pickrate of 5 percent. If you have an understanding of statistics, this tells us that objectively Conqueror is the most effective rune on him (And will continue to be his best rune in terms of DPS and healing even after the nerf vs PtA). Why? Consider the fact that at a 5% pickrate, only people who main the character and are picking that rune set into ideal scenarios are utilizing that build everytime it is played, while with a 90% pickrate (Almost a 25 times larger pick rate!) indicating the rune being picked by new and experienced players alike plus being taken into nearly all kinds of matchups both good and bad, Conqueror still has a higher win rate. For such a small pickrate, for the runes to be equal PtA should be in the range of 54% win rating. So to sum up, if Urgot was forced to take that rune, he would do less damage, have less teamfighting potential, and less survivability. How is that not a gigantically unfair nerf when every other Bruiser and Juggernaut in the game with higher winratings aren't receiving that as well? Why just him when his statistics show he objectively shouldn't be receiving any nerfs? It's because it is. Imagine if you had an item in the game called Item X that gave you 40 AD and 10% CDR. Would be an okay item, nothing to outstandingly a big deal. Now imagine there are two champions. One champion, for whatever reason of the meta, finds themself having a very healthy and balanced item spike around buying item X, with them having no other effective options. Now say there is another champion, who already has a fair and effective power spike with their core items, but they receive a preason change where their passive states "If you own Item X, your abilties instant kill any champion in the game." This would obviously be broken and require a change if that was implemented into the game. Would the balanced thing to remove the item from the game, fixing the second champion but nerfing the first champion heavily, or could you fix that new passive? I'm not saying these situations are completely analgous, but try to think of it like that. Obviously, Riot agrees because they have officialy stated they will be buffing Urgot if his win rate and pick rate drops after 9.24. > > Thanks. This is unreadable to me, but i can at least address the first point; Urgot being too strong or too weak is irrelevant. This isnt targetted at urgot, its targetted at the rune itself. Its improper to think of it as a nerf to urgot, and if it affects him that much he should receive changes to just him himself.
Raffyk (NA)
: The Ranged Conqueror Change is an Unbalanced and (Near)Game-breaking Nerf to Urgot
I dont see how this would be an unfair nerf to urgot.... while i agree his passive should state his autos are considered melee and not ranged, and balance him around that, press the attack is still perfectly fine on him.
: Yes, he had mains. Stop trying to act like no one actually cared for this champion, there were people. Not a lot, perhaps, but people still played and enjoyed him regardless. They still deserve to have their voices listened to.
> [{quoted}](name=Academy Kayn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vh6WrATY,comment-id=002300000001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-08T08:27:18.751+0000) > > Yes, he had mains. Stop trying to act like no one actually cared for this champion, there were people. Not a lot, perhaps, but people still played and enjoyed him regardless. They still deserve to have their voices listened to. When their voices say things like "old aatrox was fine" and "revert aatrox" or "the rework was a failure", then they really dont. Aatrox was reworked because he was unhealthy. His new kit is not. His new kit is far more popular. Everything about new aatrox is a massive improvement on the old version. At this point, the threads about old aatrox are just complaints and rants, not objective stances and looks at what happened and why.
: isn't current aatrox less played than pre rework aatrox though?
> [{quoted}](name=SennaFirstPick,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vh6WrATY,comment-id=00230000000100000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-12-08T10:57:57.769+0000) > > isn't current aatrox less played than pre rework aatrox though? No. If you see aatrox in more than 1/500+ games hes played more often. Old aatrox only became popular right before his rework due to finding an abuse with him and rageblade, and because he was already announced to be reworked.
KR0NUS (EUW)
: He is a much better champ because of the changes ? If you go to his new champ spotlight half of his abilities have been changed and many of his mechanics removed ( mutilation, actual healing from minions and proper sustain, double E, E dmg after cast, revive, and many other these were the ones on top of my head.) He is a balance mess and is unfinished. Its clear the rework was a quick riven 2.0 copy so people would thank riot for making another playmaking champ but he isnt even playmaking since he has very limited range. Its a sad failed rework and I have no clue how blind are people. HE IS A SHIT REWORK
> [{quoted}](name=KR0NUS,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vh6WrATY,comment-id=0023000000010000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-12-08T16:21:37.251+0000) > > He is a much better champ because of the changes ? If you go to his new champ spotlight half of his abilities have been changed and many of his mechanics removed ( mutilation, actual healing from minions and proper sustain, double E, E dmg after cast, revive, and many other these were the ones on top of my head.) He is a balance mess and is unfinished. Its clear the rework was a quick riven 2.0 copy so people would thank riot for making another playmaking champ but he isnt even playmaking since he has very limited range. Its a sad failed rework and I have no clue how blind are people. HE IS A SHIT REWORK Yeah, no. Im not even going to entertain the thought of him being riven 2.0, if that is your take away then your opinions on both champions arent credible. Its like saying varus is ashe 2.0 because theyre both utility ADCs who primarily auto attack. Most of his mechanics havnt been removed, just shifted. His revive was the only thing removed and has instead been given a better drain tank ultimate and ultimate reset. His revive was only really left in because of old aatrox when they really should have just cut it. A rework is a rework for a reason. Even then, his revive wasnt broken outside of tournament competitions. For the average LoL player he hasnt been a balance nightmare at all.
: Thematic, sure, a drain tank, but not how it's played out in game. People enjoy the auto-attack play style, and while it can use work to overcome his afk-melee (Which kinda makes you look biased against melee autoattackers when you say it like it), it's not impossible. Like I said, I like new Aatrox better right now as do you, but we're not the people affected. The old mains of Aatrox are, a far greater percentage than any other reworked champion.
> [{quoted}](name=Academy Kayn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vh6WrATY,comment-id=0023000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-08T03:12:24.982+0000) > > Thematic, sure, a drain tank, but not how it's played out in game. People enjoy the auto-attack play style, and while it can use work to overcome his afk-melee (Which kinda makes you look biased against melee autoattackers when you say it like it), it's not impossible. Like I said, I like new Aatrox better right now as do you, but we're not the people affected. The old mains of Aatrox are, a far greater percentage than any other reworked champion. Aatrox had NO MAINS. Like 3 people in the entire world played him. Most of the people complaining? Havnt played more than 10 games of old Aatrox. One of the reasons Aatrox and Urgot got reworks is because literally no one played them.
: 2%-3% is small, sure, but just because it's small doesn't mean they should be ignored. They shouldn't be catered 100% to, as I said somethings should go when VGU'ing, but to completely tear away a champion from what they were. Sion, Urgot and Poppy were drastically old enough where the things people enjoy weren't healthy at all. Aatrox, however, while he was unhealthy as his drain tank auto'er, we have other auto-attackers in the game that Riot's fine with for the most part. I don't believe that turning Aatrox into a Caster-based juggernaut was the **only** solution to Old Aatrox. It was certainly a good one, to some degree, but one that tore what wasn't inherently unhealthy, autoattacked based champs.
> [{quoted}](name=Academy Kayn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vh6WrATY,comment-id=00230000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-08T02:24:30.533+0000) > > 2%-3% is small, sure, but just because it's small doesn't mean they should be ignored. They shouldn't be catered 100% to, as I said somethings should go when VGU'ing, but to completely tear away a champion from what they were. Sion, Urgot and Poppy were drastically old enough where the things people enjoy weren't healthy at all. Aatrox, however, while he was unhealthy as his drain tank auto'er, we have other auto-attackers in the game that Riot's fine with for the most part. > > I don't believe that turning Aatrox into a Caster-based juggernaut was the **only** solution to Old Aatrox. It was certainly a good one, to some degree, but one that tore what wasn't inherently unhealthy, autoattacked based champs. He still has the exact same thematic Aatrox had before had, and is a much better champion because of the change. I still fail to see the issue. The old Aatrox players can play Yi if they still want an afk melee autoattacker.
: Was it an improvement? Very much so. Did it isolate an extreme part of his playerbase? Very much so as well. I do think it is in Riot's best interest to be able to keep player's favorite champions as close to what they originally liked, but even I won't deny that sometimes some things do just need to go. It's a hard balance to find, to change enough problematic parts while retaining playerbase.
> [{quoted}](name=Academy Kayn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vh6WrATY,comment-id=002300000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-08T00:39:52.630+0000) > > Was it an improvement? Very much so. Did it isolate an extreme part of his playerbase? Very much so as well. I do think it is in Riot's best interest to be able to keep player's favorite champions as close to what they originally liked, but even I won't deny that sometimes some things do just need to go. It's a hard balance to find, to change enough problematic parts while retaining playerbase. An extreme part of his playerbase? All of, what? 3 people that played him? His playerbase now dwarfs his prior playerbase by far. Granted, that was an extremely low bar, but it is what it is. He was urgot levels of no one played him.
: Just to be clear, I'm not Riot. Just a volunteer. That aside, Meddler has said in the future they'll try to avoid going as drastically as Aatrox's in the future VGUs, in one of his Gameplay Thoughts, but we've yet to have had a VGU since then, so it all depends on whenever we get the Fiddle or Volibear reworks to see if their word truly holds true.
> [{quoted}](name=Academy Kayn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vh6WrATY,comment-id=0023000000010000,timestamp=2019-12-07T20:35:36.451+0000) > > Just to be clear, I'm not Riot. Just a volunteer. That aside, Meddler has said in the future they'll try to avoid going as drastically as Aatrox's in the future VGUs, in one of his Gameplay Thoughts, but we've yet to have had a VGU since then, so it all depends on whenever we get the Fiddle or Volibear reworks to see if their word truly holds true. Hopefully it doesnt. Aatrox's rework was a massive improvement, and should set the bar. Also... we had Morde.... he got a full rework as well.
PzyXo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vh6WrATY,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2019-12-07T14:50:14.040+0000) > > ? Thats irrelevant. My opinion is irrelevant, as opinions dont really have a place in game design. > > Fact is Aatrox had terrible design that required him to be reworked. > > Fact is, the rework was a massive success. > > Why would you revert something that MASSIVELY increased playrate, made the champion far more thematic, and put him in a much better spot thematic wise? Even if you wanted to make the argument "I prefer the old Aatrox" (which is never valid when discussing reasons for design change, as its subjective), then youd have to argue why you would be more important than the majority of current Aatrox players. Aatrox's was terrible? Man you're probably new to the game.
> [{quoted}](name=PzyXo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vh6WrATY,comment-id=0007000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-07T17:51:31.156+0000) > > Aatrox's was terrible? Man you're probably new to the game. Old Aatrox's design WAS terrible, and ive been playing since before seasons were even a thing. Champions dont get reworked for no reason.
xWARx (NA)
: The thing about that is it was a balance issue not a remove the champ issue. Kalista is a complete monster in pro play whenever she is a little viable, so she's constantly in the dirt but the champion still exists. And you can play her if you want to and occasionally get wins out of her. There shouldn't have been any reason he didn't just eat some nerfs and stay around. It's laziness on them for that, and stubbornness on the release of new aatrox. They had spent too much time to not drop the rework but they could've reskinned him and made him into another darkin and everyone would have been estatic. To me the whole rework was handled incredibly poorly
> [{quoted}](name=xWARx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vh6WrATY,comment-id=000f00000000,timestamp=2019-12-07T14:43:31.009+0000) > > The thing about that is it was a balance issue not a remove the champ issue. Kalista is a complete monster in pro play whenever she is a little viable, so she's constantly in the dirt but the champion still exists. And you can play her if you want to and occasionally get wins out of her. There shouldn't have been any reason he didn't just eat some nerfs and stay around. It's laziness on them for that, and stubbornness on the release of new aatrox. They had spent too much time to not drop the rework but they could've reskinned him and made him into another darkin and everyone would have been estatic. To me the whole rework was handled incredibly poorly Kalista is still around because other champions are in line for a rework first. Kalista is up for up to a small scale rework and shift next year.
PzyXo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vh6WrATY,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-12-07T06:01:50.541+0000) > > No. He was reworked. He will not be reverted. He should not be reverted. There is zero valid reason to even suggest as such. I mean, you're an ARAM player. What bothers you on Aatrox?
> [{quoted}](name=PzyXo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vh6WrATY,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-12-07T09:37:23.307+0000) > > I mean, you're an ARAM player. What bothers you on Aatrox? ? Thats irrelevant. My opinion is irrelevant, as opinions dont really have a place in game design. Fact is Aatrox had terrible design that required him to be reworked. Fact is, the rework was a massive success. Why would you revert something that MASSIVELY increased playrate, made the champion far more thematic, and put him in a much better spot thematic wise? Even if you wanted to make the argument "I prefer the old Aatrox" (which is never valid when discussing reasons for design change, as its subjective), then youd have to argue why you would be more important than the majority of current Aatrox players.
xWARx (NA)
: Revert Aatrox
No. He was reworked. He will not be reverted. He should not be reverted. There is zero valid reason to even suggest as such.
: GD, can we make a story together? One word per post.
: Fix Thresh Hook animation to match the hitbox.
Yes, its intended. The hitbox hit the edge of your hitbox. The hook moves only after it hits you so the pull makes visual sense.
: GD, can we make a story together? One word per post.
: >Its really good, but its lack of HP makes it really awkward. This. After riot nerfed HP on tank items in favor of buffing their Resistances, frozen heart got worse over time with the addition of more true damage, executes, and max HP% damage getting added into the game.
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=izNb09Jo,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-12-06T19:11:40.489+0000) > > This. > > After riot nerfed HP on tank items in favor of buffing their Resistances, frozen heart got worse over time with the addition of more true damage, executes, and max HP% damage getting added into the game. Eh, to an extent. A lot of %HP and all requires multiple attacks, which FH does well into. Its moreso it does nothing for magic damage, and is not worth as much with resist abilities up. HP is great because it works for pretty much everything other than %HP attacks, and HP/AR items give EHP for both Physical AND Magical abilities.
UnityOE (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dnhw7MFx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-06T16:28:30.493+0000) > > Anything that is AoE, even if it only hits one target. > > Bloodthirster doesnt work on abilities, so 33% effectiveness > 0% effectiveness. Wait, the BT doesn't do anything either abilities? Does lifesteal only work on auto attacks, then? So is the DD the only item which has lifesteal for abilities? I'm level 100 just about and I had no clue.
> [{quoted}](name=UnityOE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dnhw7MFx,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-12-06T19:14:43.485+0000) > > Wait, the BT doesn't do anything either abilities? Does lifesteal only work on auto attacks, then? So is the DD the only item which has lifesteal for abilities? > > I'm level 100 just about and I had no clue. Lifesteal is on auto attacks, yes. Gunblade and DD are the ones that proc healing on abilities. I believe abilities that proc on hits also apply lifesteal, such as GP Q or Ezreal Q.
: With Ohmwrecker and ZZrot gone, Frozen Heart now feels like the forgotten item
Its really good, but its lack of HP makes it really awkward. Mana is better early, the 20% CDR is great.... but the lack of HP kills its EHP for anyone who would really want to use it, given they usually have AR/MR steroids inherent.
UnityOE (NA)
: Does Death's Dance's 33% Damage for AOE abilities only proc with AOE abilities period?
Anything that is AoE, even if it only hits one target. Bloodthirster doesnt work on abilities, so 33% effectiveness > 0% effectiveness.
: Literally every top lane tank takes it though? Shen, Sion, Mundo, Chogath, Ornn, Poppy, Maokai, they all use grasp. It lets tanks win every trade, which means easy bullying.
> [{quoted}](name=LanceTheMighty,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GEddtZPi,comment-id=000500000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-06T14:30:17.787+0000) > > Literally every top lane tank takes it though? Shen, Sion, Mundo, Chogath, Ornn, Poppy, Maokai, they all use grasp. It lets tanks win every trade, which means easy bullying. Shen, ornn and maokai are literally the only tanks you listed. Of those, ornn and shen are pushed more towards being fighters than true tanks. Maokai still really wants something like aftershock for late game and is a better jungler anyway.
: A (seemingly) unpopular opinion regarding the Yuumi Changes on the PBE
Her W changes i feel are going to ruin the flow of her entirely. Now if anything happens and youre caught out at all changing who youre on, youre just automatically dead. It really doesnt address the issue she has where you physically are not a champion while solo, and theres no discernable benefit to ever leaving someone. The risk is astronomical, and theres really no reason for the opposing team to be upset she can go untargetable, as it just gives them free reign to attack her link target instead, as she becomes useless the moment they die anyway, and she really cant do anything to stop you from killing them.
: Is really Riot that careless about their game or balance to the point of leaving Senna like that?
Shes not strong enough that she warrants a hotfix, and there hasnt been a single balance based patch since her release. There is no reason for complaints about riot "leaving her in this state".
Infernape (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GEddtZPi,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-12-05T23:58:46.374+0000) > > Most tanks go aftershock..... grasp is for bruiser/fighter/juggernauts, not tanks. > > Demolish isnt a damage rune, its an objective taking rune, helping tanks split push. Usually shen, who is more of a fighter than a pure tank, or juggernauts to give them better split threat. > > Literally everything in the second row is defensive and not offensive. Same with the third row. > > The only runes that deal damage are the keystones and shield bash. Tanks that aren't supports/junglers go aftershock. Top laners will take Grasp.
> [{quoted}](name=Infernape,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GEddtZPi,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2019-12-06T02:50:28.048+0000) > > Tanks that aren't supports/junglers go aftershock. Top laners will take Grasp. And again, youre literally only talking about shen. No other tank runs grasp. Other than maybe Ornn, though even then youd be hard pressed not to take aftershock because of lost shield. (maybe omnistone would work for him)
: ... You arent going to run grasp on a support or a jungler. You run grasp on solo lane tanks to bully melee matchups.
> [{quoted}](name=LanceTheMighty,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GEddtZPi,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-06T02:07:25.632+0000) > > ... You arent going to run grasp on a support or a jungler. You run grasp on solo lane tanks to bully melee matchups. Of which you only have shen, who still uses it less effectively than garen or darius or the like, should they choose to run it. Tanks generally dont win lane. You arent in a position to bully.
: Grasp is a tank rune, specifically to let them lane bully bruisers and to give them scaling because tanks usually scale with health.
> [{quoted}](name=LanceTheMighty,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GEddtZPi,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-12-06T00:27:56.648+0000) > > Grasp is a tank rune, specifically to let them lane bully bruisers and to give them scaling because tanks usually scale with health. Except literally any bruiser gets more out of the rune than tanks. Leona, rammus, alistar, braum... None of these types would ever go grasp.
: Senna's Doesn't Feel Good (Rant)
She gains free crit chance because she transitions from support to utility marksman, and needs the extra damage on a support gold income (which is also why if shes actively CSing her passive generation is severely gimped) To get this, she also loses a LOT of stats an ADC needs to function; Her base AS is trash, making her AS scaling also trash, her attack animation is unbearably slow (which is why she gets movespeed, similar to jhin getting movespeed on crit because he loses the ability to auto attack at all on 4th shot with a lowish range), and she has a massive crit penalty that she cant repair. She will never be able to deal the damage any other ADC can; even the other utility marksman strictly out damage her as she is more built on the utility side, and if she is gaining CS gold her compensation stats are severely reduced.
Crashyy (EUW)
: Resolve rune tree "Durability and crowd control", seems to do more damage than both of those traits
Most tanks go aftershock..... grasp is for bruiser/fighter/juggernauts, not tanks. Demolish isnt a damage rune, its an objective taking rune, helping tanks split push. Usually shen, who is more of a fighter than a pure tank, or juggernauts to give them better split threat. Literally everything in the second row is defensive and not offensive. Same with the third row. The only runes that deal damage are the keystones and shield bash.
: Riot matchmaking LOGIC
Matchmaking doesnt sit there and go "Yup, this is a smurf, obviously diamond, lets just put them there". Even smurf detection systems can only do so much. If they ARE smurfs, then thats the only game youll see them because their MMR increase will be so drastic compared to your own. Also, 1 game means literally nothing in ranked. Can we stop with the cherry picking data going "hey, this ONE game i had was really bad" like it makes any statistical point? Unless you have data on hundreds of games, the data is meaningless.
Pika310 (NA)
: [Sona has been in a awful state for over 5 years, the preseason changes are just 1 drop in the bucket.](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/2n8M8JVj-riot-fearless-what-was-sona-made-for) Having said that, her current kit is toxic and unbalanceable. It can't be buffed, because it is an inherent design failure from 6.14, painted on top of an inherent design failure from 4.13. Sona's 2 options right now are getting Sion'd, or reverted to her original pre-4.13 kit. [According to Meddler,](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/vaG0gRbU-quick-gameplay-thoughts-november-15) Rito is becoming hesitant to reworks that fundamentally change a champion's basic design or playstyle (it loses them customers.) The most likely scenario (aside from ignoring her) will be a complete revert back to her original design & then they will add aspects from the rework. [Probably giving it the lingering actives, "bubbles," she has now.](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/ZIwweXqL-the-state-of-sona-mk-2)
> [{quoted}](name=Pika310,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jINsh0E1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-05T22:21:00.908+0000) > > [Sona has been in a awful state for over 5 years, the preseason changes are just 1 drop in the bucket.](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/2n8M8JVj-riot-fearless-what-was-sona-made-for) > > Having said that, her current kit is toxic and unbalanceable. It can't be buffed, because it is an inherent design failure from 6.14, painted on top of an inherent design failure from 4.13. > > Sona's 2 options right now are getting Sion'd, or reverted to her original pre-4.13 kit. [According to Meddler,](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/vaG0gRbU-quick-gameplay-thoughts-november-15) Rito is becoming hesitant to reworks that fundamentally change a champion's basic design or playstyle (it loses them customers.) The most likely scenario (aside from ignoring her) will be a complete revert back to her original design & then they will add aspects from the rework. [Probably giving it the lingering actives, "bubbles," she has now.](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/ZIwweXqL-the-state-of-sona-mk-2) Sona has been an unbalanceable mess since she was created, lets be real.
Saezio (EUNE)
: If an adc kills a squishy in 2-3 autos within 2 seconds, is that burst or dps? or both?
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bj89vrEX,comment-id=000e0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-05T18:31:38.571+0000) > > If an adc kills a squishy in 2-3 autos within 2 seconds, is that burst or dps? or both? DPS. Squishies die fast regardless, because theyre SQUISHY.
Saezio (EUNE)
: The point was that there will never be a team in ranked without an ADC . And the game is balanced around SR ranked games.
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bj89vrEX,comment-id=000e00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-05T11:52:25.364+0000) > > The point was that there will never be a team in ranked without an ADC . And the game is balanced around SR ranked games. Which, again, is irrelevant to the subject matter of this thread, as DPS is not burst.
Saezio (EUNE)
: Link one match in your match history where the enemy team had NO DPS. An actual pvp SR game
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bj89vrEX,comment-id=000e000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-05T10:39:15.731+0000) > > Link one match in your match history where the enemy team had NO DPS. An actual pvp SR game Theres this thing, called aram. It also exists, and is just one big teamfight mess with accelerated gold gen. If 5 burst champs cant kill a single tank in an aram match, then theres no way they can in SR, as they have a much better advantage in aram due to the nature of the field. And your argument doesnt matter anyway. I dont need to link a match or anything for my statement to stand or be true. The idea that everyone dies too fast is just false. If you are dying quickly, youre either completely out of position, are building incorrectly, or you failed to use your CC properly.
: Wait...do you really think Vayne, Zyra, Kat, Irelia, Cass, Ori, Jinx, Sivir, and Quinn aren't sexualized? Vayne and Quinn wear leather/spandex body suits, basically. Ori: Robot boobs emphasized as cones. Zyra is a plant with needless tits. Kat was one of the original sex appeal figures of League. Jinx is barely clothed. She's only different in the aspect that she isn't a sexualized hour-glass figure specifically. Irelia is in a spandex body suit, with armor boob window, because reasons. Her armor doesn't really protect anywhere important. Cass: Snake bikini. Need I say more? Sivir's only reason for not looking sexualized is because her pose in her splash art doesn't show anything...which is terribly done overall and breaks basics anatomy rules. It was worse before everyone complained about it. She's still a "battle mistress" that wears no clothes.
> [{quoted}](name=WoonStruck,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=jeta3Xeu,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-12-05T06:20:29.999+0000) > > Wait...do you really think Vayne, Zyra, Kat, Irelia, Cass, Ori, Jinx, Sivir, and Quinn aren't sexualized? > > Vayne and Quinn wear leather/spandex body suits, basically. > > Ori: Robot boobs emphasized as cones. > > Zyra is a plant with needless tits. > > Kat was one of the original sex appeal figures of League. > > Jinx is barely clothed. She's only different in the aspect that she isn't a sexualized hour-glass figure specifically. > > Irelia is in a spandex body suit, with armor boob window, because reasons. Her armor doesn't really protect anywhere important. > > Cass: Snake bikini. Need I say more? > > Sivir's only reason for not looking sexualized is because her pose in her splash art doesn't show anything...which is terribly done overall and breaks basics anatomy rules. It was worse before everyone complained about it. She's still a "battle mistress" that wears no clothes. Vayne isnt really sexualized. Yes, she is appealing.... because people in general are, and she is a fit and agile champion so her body type reflects that, but her leather/spandex body suit is more a reference to the demon hunter/killer genre, such as blade or someone more in line with batman. She just happens to be female. Quinn also wears attire fitting to what she does. Ori is a female robot. Shes not sexualized. Jinx is just a standard young girl wearing what she wants in a chaotic manner because that is what she represents. Sivir is meant to be sexy, as a reference to Xena. Strong, brooding with sex appeal and confidence, but domineering and commanding of it of her own will and volition. The definition of Sexy but not Sexualized, being confident in her own sex appeal enough to be comfortable in her own skin and command it and respect. This is in opposition to someone like akali, who wears revealing clothing specifically to be sexualized, as female assassins use sex appeal to their advantage. Even male assassins were known to do the same thing. Being sexy and being sexualized are two separate things, because i guarantee you no one would say gragas is sexualized, but plenty would say he is sexy.
Saezio (EUNE)
: That's cause you play vs bots. Any adc will kill you within 5 seconds of your aftershock being down. And if they have bork or % damage in their kit even faster.
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bj89vrEX,comment-id=000e0000,timestamp=2019-12-05T09:43:41.112+0000) > > That's cause you play vs bots. > > > Any adc will kill you within 5 seconds of your aftershock being down. And if they have bork or % damage in their kit even faster. And an ADC is DPS, not burst. And i specifically stated "1v5 a team with no DPS". DPS Counters Tank. This isnt new. Youll still live more than 5 seconds just due to CC. And seriously, your ad hominem attacks still mean nothing. A bot player knows more about the game than you do.
: Please rethink what bust damage is supposed to be and should do in game.
You present all these supposed issues, but give no proof of why things are issues or bad or wrong or need to stop. The people being "one shot" are the people who build full damage.... Who SHOULD be one shot. You built full damage, if youre in range to take damage youre in range to die. I can still play maokai and dive in 1v5 into a team with no DPS and live for 30+s solo. Tanks still cannot be killed by burst when built tanky. The same is true for any tanky champion who arent tanks.
: No need to be sorry. Thanks and Pyrosan posted it as well. If these changes do go through the impact to mages would be rather small. Theyd be better of reducing the stacks charged by ranged champion per ability from 2 to 1. Nerfing the healing by half still means mages will be able to use it.
> [{quoted}](name=Chainman3,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lh46Kf5T,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2019-12-04T18:29:03.145+0000) > > No need to be sorry. Thanks and Pyrosan posted it as well. > > If these changes do go through the impact to mages would be rather small. Theyd be better of reducing the stacks charged by ranged champion per ability from 2 to 1. Nerfing the healing by half still means mages will be able to use it. So? Who cares if mages can use it, theres no reason they shouldnt. You make no argument in that mages shouldnt be able to use it other than mages are mages, and therefore its bad.
: A lot more people ban Yasuo than people that play him. More than double.
> [{quoted}](name=WoonStruck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7zgAKEHq,comment-id=00010003000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T05:33:47.675+0000) > > A lot more people ban Yasuo than people that play him. > > More than double. He is still the most popular champion in all of LoL. Also, you can have someone banned 2x per game, but picked only 1x. You also dont get to count blind pick, which has 0 bans and up to 2 picks.
: And do you think he didn't deserve nerfs? Kassadin might have been the most unbalanced during that period, but he's never been the most hated regardless of his state of balance, unlike Yasuo, Lee Sin, Vayne, Fiora, etc during various points of League's lifetime.
> [{quoted}](name=WoonStruck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7zgAKEHq,comment-id=000100030000,timestamp=2019-12-03T04:30:32.624+0000) > > And do you think he didn't deserve nerfs? > > Kassadin might have been the most unbalanced during that period, but he's never been the most hated regardless of his state of balance, unlike Yasuo, Lee Sin, Vayne, Fiora, etc during various points of League's lifetime. You stated she was at 60% ban rate, 13% higher than yasuo, who you claim to be the most hated champion in lol history. If ban rate means anything (which it really doesnt), kassadin was at mid-high 90% ban rate at one point in time. Senna is largely fine. Shes receiving a light nerf to support and heavy nerf to other roles through her passive being tweaked and some damage changes. Shes definitely not worthy of a high ban rate. Yasuo is the most liked champion in the game by playrate. Really hard to claim the most liked champion is the most hated.
: > [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2Ni7schi,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T01:26:40.171+0000) > > Magma chamber was teased early as a new game map. It got cancelled mid development for reasons, which made people disappointed. I dont think promises were made so much as it was assumed it would get released befause it was pretty much all but officially announced. You're not wrong, but the idea of a massive, new map to try out is super appealing. Since Treeline is gone, a lot of us are hoping that effort would go into producing a functional magma chamber :)
> [{quoted}](name=Keymeister,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2Ni7schi,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T01:48:24.863+0000) > > You're not wrong, but the idea of a massive, new map to try out is super appealing. Since Treeline is gone, a lot of us are hoping that effort would go into producing a functional magma chamber :) Doubtful. Theyre getting back into focusing on RGMs, and youd be more likely to see a full new game mode (Nexus Blitz like) than just a new map. TT was cut because it *does* cost resources and need to be reviewed every patch to make sure it didnt break for a very minimal gain. Id imagine theyd more likely look at what the TT audience liked about TT and try to make a game mode more befitting that or something, along with a map to facilitate it. Either way, its unlikely we'll just get a new map. It would be a different game mode tied to a new map. And even then, more likely to be a RGM than permanent, as the consistent upkeep is lower (needs to be maintained for ~1month at most before being swapped for another mode, which keeps consistent playerbase in the RGM high so resources arent wasted)
Show more

Pika Fox

Level 109 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion