Wuks (NA)
: Thank you, Boards Community. (& smol giveaway - Concluded!)
377 I'm thankful for the little things really. I have home and job. A partner to be there for me every day and for the rest of my life. God damn I love my man to death. Love my friends and family. And lastly love playing this game and all the players in it.{{sticker:sg-ezreal}}
Barcid (NA)
: When the fed Shaco sees you warded the bush
You'll float too. Hehe. You'll float too. YOU'LL FLOAT TOO!! YOU'LL FLOAT TOO! *screaming intensifies* YOU'LL FLOAT TOO!!
: When you Predict the Flash with Thresh
Its the best when you flash forward under their turret and get the ezreal blinking away.
: Playing League
I love these Kermit memes. I also hope Joe Biden memes never die.
: Bronze vs Silver
Okay, MMR is differently obviously but still. Just Mid though? B5 v S1 are still close.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
S0kaX (EUNE)
: When my team is already flaming in champion select
This shows how I feel every time this happens to me. XD
: How junglers see their laners.
This is all of bronze and silver. Not just the jungler. Hahaha{{item:3070}}
: 4/12 mid laner tells me I "take ranked too seriously"
All I can say about this guy is that you're addicted to the stress and competitiveness of ranked games. I get it but pull it back a little. Its great to see some one passionate about something.
Yonsu (NA)
: Dear Top, Mid and Junglers... sincerely, your tanky supports
If I had a dollar every time this happened to me. I wouldn't be able to count the money b/c it happens EVERY TIME.
: Playing Ivern and seeing someone hurting jungle camps
If he doesn't like jungle camps being killed maybe he should make like a tree and leaf. XD
: Describe League...
Shit, not again. All lanes lost. Client is bugged. I'm lagging guys. Whelp, that happened. Seriously lagging guys.
Rioter Comments
: Make a meme with this
This is how I feel when I run out of mana during a fight and can only auto during a fight. Then manage to get a kill as soraka with my adc living.
: Dynamic Queue matchmaking update
Few reminders to everyone: 1.Its just a game. If you don't like it, then don't play it. Complaining about a company/game won't change anything. Even though the feedback is appreciated. 2.Numbers. Never. Lie. Stats can't just be made up. Only recorded. But some stats can be excluded to make the data more appealing. Happens all the time in the real world. 3.Things are going to change. Learn to be open minded and take everything with a grain of salt. That said, have a good day ya'll. Idc if this downvoted/upvoted. Just thought I put my thoughts in....I mean this is a discussion, not a whining board.
Rioter Comments
PiVoRx (EUNE)
: When my bot lane gets 4-5 man ganked every 3 min its kinda obvious whos premade.
> [{quoted}](name=PiVoRx,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kXWI2GEn,comment-id=000500000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-02T10:54:07.876+0000) > > When my bot lane gets 4-5 man ganked every 3 min its kinda obvious whos premade. Or the team ganking knows bot lane isn't good. Thus free gold.
: Thresh haunts the halls of PAX East!
They went through so much to make a giant Thresh. No one bothered taking a video of it?
Sniper 0 (NA)
: When you're playing a poke lane
MEEGA, NALA KWISHTA! HAHAHAHA!
: Tomorrow
*Winter is coming meme intensifies*
: Can someone help me understand the Dynamic Queue hate?
So tell me this Snake, what gives you the right to call other people's opinions bullsh*t? You're literally up and down this post raging and being crude. I get that you're passionate about this. Telling everyone that they're wrong and picking parts of their comments and saying why you think they are/stating "facts." Now you're just screaming at Riot to bring it back while bashing them. This is childish. You're just making a fool of yourself. Things change and people adapt to those changes. Might as well roll with it. Sorry Riot took away your cookie jar. You're clearly not the only one. I just think arguing with everyone on every point isn't helpful. Try to be more respectful and consider other people's perspectives. Have a nice day.
: im not speaking for riot or anything, but even the guy in the video quotes riots post and it doesnt take too much guess work to figure out what they really mean by "better for league" of course a company isnt going to come right out and say - wtf is wrong with you people cant you just play a game and be happy? why are you all being douchebags to each other, harassing players who are new to the game, etc.?! i honestly dont care either way because bronze is a trap. people abuse the system regardless because reporting is a joke half of the time. the fact that they still have "third party cheating software" as a report option makes me laugh in a sarcastic way. and it's not just bronze ranked. say what you want but i've made it to gold the hard way and all along the way i had to deal with the same nonsense. in solo que too for that matter. it's not just ranked. it's everything about this game from the forums to the normals to the specialty weekend game modes that they're doing now. the community is fuming with negativity. so honestly i dont mind the new dynamic que. it's one form of punishment that you cant get away from if you want to be good at this game. after all it is a team game. as for those players who want to be the best that they can be i dont agree with the statement that they're being stifled. if you're good at this game and you're not a complete ass to everyone you meet you will make friends and you will be invited to play with other players who may or may not be good at this game. the upside is that you dont have to make a dedicated team to do it. in that sense you're more or less a player for hire so to speak. NOW if you're screaming to the top of your lungs (typing) about how everyone on your team sucks and you cant carry them gg then no. i dont care if you're a challenger series smurf whose little brother got you banned for a weekend. if you flame your teammates you dont deserve to win.
> [{quoted}](name=BLACK REALM GOD,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LzfV1KMW,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2016-04-17T16:09:17.479+0000) > > im not speaking for riot or anything, but even the guy in the video quotes riots post and it doesnt take too much guess work to figure out what they really mean by "better for league" of course a company isnt going to come right out and say - wtf is wrong with you people cant you just play a game and be happy? why are you all being douchebags to each other, harassing players who are new to the game, etc.?! i honestly dont care either way because bronze is a trap. people abuse the system regardless because reporting is a joke half of the time. the fact that they still have "third party cheating software" as a report option makes me laugh in a sarcastic way. and it's not just bronze ranked. say what you want but i've made it to gold the hard way and all along the way i had to deal with the same nonsense. in solo que too for that matter. it's not just ranked. it's everything about this game from the forums to the normals to the specialty weekend game modes that they're doing now. the community is fuming with negativity. so honestly i dont mind the new dynamic que. it's one form of punishment that you cant get away from if you want to be good at this game. after all it is a team game. as for those players who want to be the best that they can be i dont agree with the statement that they're being stifled. if you're good at this game and you're not a complete ass to everyone you meet you will make friends and you will be invited to play with other players who may or may not be good at this game. the upside is that you dont have to make a dedicated team to do it. in that sense you're more or less a player for hire so to speak. NOW if you're screaming to the top of your lungs (typing) about how everyone on your team sucks and you cant carry them gg then no. i dont care if you're a challenger series smurf whose little brother got you banned for a weekend. if you flame your teammates you dont deserve to win. Preach!
: >Or you could make a friend and just duo with them? I understand the solo queue problem. Then you don't understand the solo queue problem...
> [{quoted}](name=Keevalroy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LzfV1KMW,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-04-17T15:16:21.585+0000) > > Then you don't understand the solo queue problem... I get that people want to play with others that queue just themselves. I'm just saying making a friend is an option as well. Also Solo queue has never truly been solo queue as well. You're taking my sentence out of context.
: Can someone help me understand the Dynamic Queue hate?
Or you could make a friend and just duo with them? I understand the solo queue problem. But people will always complain about something. Probably the ones that do not spend on the game or spent a lot of money or have been playing since the game came out or whoever wants to complain just so they can. Riot will do something about it and it is their decision to make and they'll do what they think is best for the game and the players. I don't care want people say about Riot but you have to consider that this game is a business and they are running what they think its best to do.
: I got 6 key fragments in two days
So I basically get a key fragment per month? Earning a total of 4 keys and 52 chests per year.
: I got 6 key fragments in two days
Mine haven't refreshed for at least 2 weeks. Q_Q
: ADCs the moment their support recalls
{{champion:96}} : Okay Soraka. Please heal me when we fight. {{champion:16}} : Will do Kog, remember you're squishy. {{champion:119}} Kills {{champion:96}} with 4 spinning axes with heals. {{champion:96}} : The $#%* Soraka, why didn't you heal me!!! REPORT SORAKA! {{champion:16}} : >.> Really?
: The current client doesn't support it, but Riot also believes that it's a system that's too easy to abuse. So, because Riot logic is what it is, since a handful of people could find a way to abuse it the rest of us honest folk have to suffer.
I'm sure Riot has thoughts on considering this a system like DOTA's. But your point is kind of invalid. Just because it works in game A doesn't mean it'll work in game B. DOTA and Riot are different companies and different games. You can't just apply one system to 2 different games.
: Feed Blame jungler Don't ward so your opponents can roam more easily Don't focus on farm it's foolish And remember that flash removes ignite
> [{quoted}](name=Kiss Kiss Kiss,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Gtv7yQax,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-07T07:32:30.037+0000) > > Feed > Blame jungler > Don't ward so your opponents can roam more easily > Don't focus on farm it's foolish > And remember that flash removes ignite Always Those darn junglers, never helping. Always feeding to top lane! Great idea! Farm? Like Farmville? But that's on FB. Gotta be more specific about the flash part. Do I flash into their tower as well? Or go flash into bot lane's tower? I feel like the enemy's tower should remove their ignite. Troll is obvious troll mate.
: Premades are both the best thing ever and the worst thing ever.
I like doing premades with just me and a friend. Usually its my Bf and we're in the same room and its easier to communicate. But I've been there as well. I've been on both sides, more of the being ganged up side mostly. Honestly, its just best to be quiet and not respond to them much. If you do that, you get reported, heck I've even had the other team fight for me in all chat sometimes. Because they figured out I wasn't either good in my role or have better team coordination. Sure you can blame one person on losing the game and it is easier to do so. BUT this is a team game, if someone is behind, you help them catch. Whether its letting them get the last hit on a kill, help destroying a tower, getting rift herald buff or keeping their lane warded so they can see players coming. It how your team reacts to the player that's behind. Ideally, they should be helped. I had a game with my bf while I was adc and he was top. The other 3 players on our team were together. So I got killed 4 times by 20 minutes, because lee sin as a jungler is strong and I wasn't doing so hot. Bf couldn't help because he had his hands full with the roaming mid and top pressure. I asked my jungle to try to keep lee away. He replied "I'm not ganking a fed bot lane if that's what you're asking." Then the support said "Don't. I've been warding the whole time and he hasn't laid a ward once." Lee had a sweeper so he could avoid being seen, and I was also warding too as well. I countered with these two points and suggested to buy a vision ward. And that just opened the flood gates of toxicity apparently. It was like a brutal bombardment of insults from all 3 of them. My Bf couldn't believe how they were just unloading onto me to what said. I would say one thing and get bashed for it immediately. Then they went to the glorious "I think I'm better so I'm gonna to bash our adc in allchat" tactic. Which the other team was confused about because their jungler replied "I know I can get easy kills in bot so that's what I'm gonna do and your adc is behind. I've been down there multiple times and yall have yet to stop me. He's not bad, I'm just getting my bot ahead." And the 3 other players continued to bombard me in all chat. Telling me I was trash and should be reported for being bad. The other team kind of felt bad, but I've bashed before and it will always happen. So I started farming jungle and lanes like crazy while the support was screaming in all caps that he needed cs since I'm so bad. Told him that a support doesn't cs, they support the team so you can either ward my lane or go roam. I eventually caught up and was able to join fights. Idr if I won or lost but I didn't care. After the game ended, the other team tried to reason with the 3 stooges. At this point they were making themselves look like morons. Surprise, they couldn't. They felt sorry for me, got honored and sent a report. That game was the most toxic one I've been in and I've forgotten because it was just a game. I take my games serious to a degree but at the end of the game. Its just a game. I'm never going to see those 3 again, there might be a possibility that I could but no really. Just because this is a game, I shouldn't troll or bash people. That's just being rude. I just try to be a better person and not respond negatively. Sorry for the story. XD
: Hextech crafting giving cards for champs I already have
Riot stated that it would be random, but if you haven't unlocked all of the champions you can disenchant them. If you got all of them, then you have essence for a new champion when they release one. If you get the card that is. Hahaha.
Rioter Comments
: Illoai
Found this gem right here. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/gameplay/state-season-coming-mid-season The article does mention in tweaking Illaoi's e a bit.
: Illoai
I agree with Shadragon. @Elite I don't have much trouble dodging but avoiding it every 6 seconds in a fight is annoying. I'm just wondering if anyone else has this thought before. Thanks for the ideas and suggestions guys/girls.
Rioter Comments
Vhan8765 (NA)
: Nice, key fragments in ARAM, but can you can you only get chests from The Rift?
If you're in a party or duo, and someone in your party gets a S rank. You will also get a chest as well.
: You know, I'm never going to get out of Bronze in my life time
I feel your pain. I don't play ranked much b/c every time I do play either by myself or with someone. I get the most aggressive/negative teammates and its not a fun game with people. So I usually don't respond to them. I can only play 3 ranked matches before going back to normals or ARAM. I haven't touched a ranked match in weeks. Even asking for help in my matches, get flamed or bad mouthed when clearly the other team knows what they're doing. I stop talking after the 2nd time I asked for help. Can't get reported if you don't talk back anyways.
: Whats the most satisfying feeling in game?
Flashing forwarding and getting the last hit with the last auto to get a kill with {{champion:202}}
: I cant get damn key fragment
Your welcome. Riot is also announced they are fixing the drops in ARAM in 6.7 Patch. So check the post on the home page if you haven't already.
: I cant get damn key fragment
You're more likely to get a key fragment if you win normal/rank games on the rift. They're supposed to drop in ARAM but its currently bugged. Just keep playing games. I have a few chests but only a key fragment for several days now even with the wins. The drop chance decreases as you get them too as well. So all you can really do is just play or spend rp on keys.
: The Cull or Doran's blade
Okay, thank you guys.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=OverpoweredSoap,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=aEEjE0kZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-04-01T21:36:20.035+0000) > > Jesus, how long must those death timers be? > > I would assume they'd be even longer than the 90 minute game somehow. You get a AFK warning
Hahaha. That's brilliant. XD

Pipsqueak0377

Level 211 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion