: I Feel like Urf is becoming less and less what we want it to become
: Bird Box (The best skin EVER!)
LMAO yes someone said it
: As stated by [Wuks](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/xRT74oY1-year-in-review-slated-for-mid-january), the 2019 Year in Review will be open to the public sometime in the middle of January.
> [{quoted}](name=HeyItzSteve,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yyrTHURH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-01T09:14:05.158+0000) > > As stated by [Wuks](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/xRT74oY1-year-in-review-slated-for-mid-january), the 2019 Year in Review will be open to the public sometime in the middle of January. I actually just noticed Wuk's topic lol thank goodness i was worried we wouldnt have one
Rioter Comments
: Wasn't that because a transformer exploded or something
> [{quoted}](name=Chibi Templar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EK8cXBxl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-28T19:18:29.814+0000) > > Wasn't that because a transformer exploded or something LOL yeah thats what we're saying. I saw a meme saying "yall have taken gender reveal parties out of this world" lost it
Febos (EUW)
: https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5893faa1ebbd1a8f680352a1/t/5b468335aa4a99d99e8845c5/1531349134876/THECONFESSIONALS7.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EK8cXBxl,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-28T19:19:11.993+0000) > > https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5893faa1ebbd1a8f680352a1/t/5b468335aa4a99d99e8845c5/1531349134876/THECONFESSIONALS7.jpg This guy right here though
Rioter Comments
: Older yordles look gross :()
Please! I need cuter yordles
: much of this backlash is also stemming from higher elo players, even professor akali who is probably the most well known akali player besides TF blade has had major issues with the balancing of this champion for some time. Whether or not their complaints merits a revert is up for debate but riot has put a ton of eggs into this Akali basket and another revert on top of rengar, kog'maw, leblanc, and probably another one or two I may not be thinking of would be a PR nightmare for them. I do believe if more of the higher elo players voice their concerns they'll probably at least look at a more considerable fix
> [{quoted}](name=CodyIicious,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=AFiwAhes,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-27T16:54:31.694+0000) > > much of this backlash is also stemming from higher elo players, even professor akali who is probably the most well known akali player besides TF blade has had major issues with the balancing of this champion for some time. > > Whether or not their complaints merits a revert is up for debate but riot has put a ton of eggs into this Akali basket and another revert on top of rengar, kog'maw, leblanc, and probably another one or two I may not be thinking of would be a PR nightmare for them. I do believe if more of the higher elo players voice their concerns they'll probably at least look at a more considerable fix Realistically a lot of us aren't in higher elo. Since I'm competitive by nature I actually enjoy playing against akali by meeting broken with broken. If I go mid and she's something I have to play against you bet I'm playing another mobile and stealthy champion.
Hotarµ (NA)
: People have valid criticisms against Akali because True Stealth is an inherently unfun mechanic. Towers used to be a defense, a place to play safely and try to farm up when getting bullied by assassins. Akali removes that fundamental aspect of towers and is generally frustrating to fight against. As of right now, Akali, Irelia, Jax, and Yasuo are all the most complained about champions but it's not without valid reasoning. Also: >Or Pyke's execute? Buy health and/or dodge it. Don't let him start a chain, it's the same as fighting Karthus, Darius, Zed, or any other high damage champion. Keep your guard up, keep your health up, don't get hit by his telegraphed ultimate. There's tons of counter play to Pyke.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=AFiwAhes,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-27T16:47:55.909+0000) > > People have valid criticisms against Akali because True Stealth is an inherently unfun mechanic. Towers used to be a defense, a place to play safely and try to farm up when getting bullied by assassins. Akali removes that fundamental aspect of towers and is generally frustrating to fight against. > > As of right now, Akali, Irelia, Jax, and Yasuo are all the most complained about champions but it's not without valid reasoning. > > Also: > > Buy health and/or dodge it. Don't let him start a chain, it's the same as fighting Karthus, Darius, Zed, or any other high damage champion. Keep your guard up, keep your health up, don't get hit by his telegraphed ultimate. There's tons of counter play to Pyke. Valid criticism's that would tear league down if Riot took it too literally. Her winrate dropped what else do you guys want? For her to just not exist as a champion because that certainly is going to happen. I'm not happy without a lot of the damage coming from some champions as much as the next person. Riot hasn't really done that great of a job at balancing but they can't use that as an outlet on one champion. Im excited to see what they do to Morgana and Kayle so that they can go on about the next busted thing in Kayle's mechanic(s) will be lol.
: Champions such as Velkoz & Xerath should NEVER be "supports"
Rioter Comments
: Just from what I remember: - Building Resistances mattered - Tanks were... tanking things - Marksperson didn't die in 1 hit to everything - Less dashes - Less CC (that can't be cleansed) - Winning Lane =/= Winning Game - Games rarely ended at 20 mins - Off-Meta picks were more supported - Assassins had to use their entire kit - Old runes (cries) - Games weren't determined if one of your lane loses - My old Sejuani - Bot lane wasn't a sh*tfest - Cared about playerbase - Actually tried to balance their game - Ignite didn't 1/3 health you - Teleport wasn't trash - Riot didn't try their best to remove all forms of suitability and sustain - Fights lasted generally around 10 to even 30/40 seconds - Getting Caught =/= Death - Important cooldown required to kill someone (unless fed) - (I'd say) Less snowball - Less pro play nightmare champions - Not so much true damage flying around Some of these weren't serious answers (I do want my old sej back though) Feel free to correct me on this as my memory was basically erased from all the brainwashing riot did with adding so much damage. Edit: As others have said, this question leads to very biased answers as people enjoy different times. I enjoyed S5 + S6.
> [{quoted}](name=PhantomSpirit101,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=k5VTATVc,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-25T09:11:46.040+0000) > > Just from what I remember: > > - Building Resistances mattered > - Tanks were... tanking things > - Marksperson didn't die in 1 hit to everything > - Less dashes > - Less CC (that can't be cleansed) > - Winning Lane =/= Winning Game > - Games rarely ended at 20 mins > - Off-Meta picks were more supported > - Assassins had to use their entire kit > - Old runes (cries) > - Games weren't determined if one of your lane loses > - My old Sejuani > - Bot lane wasn't a sh*tfest > - Cared about playerbase > - Actually tried to balance their game > - Ignite didn't 1/3 health you > - Teleport wasn't trash > - Riot didn't try their best to remove all forms of suitability and sustain > - Fights lasted generally around 10 to even 30/40 seconds > - Getting Caught =/= Death > - Important cooldown required to kill someone (unless fed) > - (I'd say) Less snowball > - Less pro play nightmare champions > - Not so much true damage flying around > > Some of these weren't serious answers (I do want my old sej back though) > > Feel free to correct me on this as my memory was basically erased from all the brainwashing riot did with adding so much damage. > > Edit: As others have said, this question leads to very biased answers as people enjoy different times. I enjoyed S5 + S6. i joined january pre warwick update 2017 game was so fun around that time
: drake's buff animation
Okay so lol this made me anxious during the base race, and I also got confused about the ending why did orange go in?
Ulanopo (NA)
: Negativity in PB
Thank you for finally addressing this. People going through a loss are often angry because they lost something that meant a lot to them. It's awful when people say things like, "See ya," or something condescending. Just don't even bother commenting at all. I like to think karma returns to people.
: You can't gift someone who hasn't been your friend for at least 2 weeks. Unless they changed that
> [{quoted}](name=UnboundHades,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=qVvEjPlc,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-14T18:21:57.554+0000) > > You can't gift someone who hasn't been your friend for at least 2 weeks. Unless they changed that It’s 24 hrs not 2 weeks
: If you could delete one champion from the game, who would it be?
: That's hilarious
> [{quoted}](name=ZackTheWaffleMan,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=silEAgB2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-14T20:22:33.067+0000) > > That's hilarious Def not gonna lie it was kind of funny
Rioter Comments
: Had 2.3k Worlds 2018 tokens, but forgot to spend them as my wife got sick (MS)...
The man earned his tokens the way all of us did and it’s not his fault they expired, riot should honor this since he paid for his pass.
: Why did I just get placed with a bronze 2 and 4?
New accounts start off in Iron, you can have a challenger in Iron. Corejj had to start in iron.
Rioter Comments
GigglesO (NA)
: Found a new player!
Im teaching a new player too, it's funny. She hates Yasuo, right now she seems to be into ADC.
: Practicing ADC Has Made Me Hate Pyke
I hate having Pyke supports when I play AD that forces me to play something like a burst adc with self peel {{champion:236}} {{champion:81}} then you feel the outplay coming annnnd - Pyke executes.
: It's 10 AM East Coast, which means it's 7 AM West Coast. Which means Riot Games isn't even awake. Most companies start work at 8-9AM, and Riot could be as late as 10-11 if they're more lax on their work days. So they're not implementing anything until they get to work.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=da6E7EiB,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-06T15:33:29.031+0000) > > It&#x27;s 10 AM East Coast, which means it&#x27;s 7 AM West Coast. Which means Riot Games isn&#x27;t even awake. Most companies start work at 8-9AM, and Riot could be as late as 10-11 if they&#x27;re more lax on their work days. So they&#x27;re not implementing anything until they get to work. then us on the east side be like: thse lazy californians D< lol Massachusetts here
: https://twitter.com/Mortdog/status/1069710649918316545 1450RP
> [{quoted}](name=Mattk4355,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IPU3ZFVn,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-05T01:34:47.571+0000) > > https://twitter.com/Mortdog/status/1069710649918316545 > > 1450RP y wouldnt they just make it 1350
Rioter Comments
: "Damage is too high!"
Damage is so high if I decide to play AD carry, I spend most of the time in grey screen.
: That's what happens when you expand your playbase so broadly that you have both people who want exciting gameplay and people who want satisfying gameplay. Slower games tend to be more satisfying because you have more control, where as faster games tend to be more exciting because they're more random.
> [{quoted}](name=deadlychuck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bi4TVeKk,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2018-12-02T03:59:10.157+0000) > > That&#x27;s what happens when you expand your playbase so broadly that you have both people who want exciting gameplay and people who want satisfying gameplay. > > Slower games tend to be more satisfying because you have more control, where as faster games tend to be more exciting because they&#x27;re more random. What riot doesn’t understand is if I wanted a 15-20 minute game Of bashing my skull into an enemy champion I’d go play ARAM Nexus Blit ARURF Zoe literally any other game mode with fast paced randomness.
: while I agree thematically, I think everyone can agree we don't want more god damn damage in the game right now
> [{quoted}](name=Ainz Ooal Gainz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QwV6kKbX,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-12-02T01:13:51.656+0000) > > while I agree thematically, I think everyone can agree we don&#x27;t want more god damn damage in the game right now this is kind of what I meant. we don't need more dmg but i feel like after they hard nerfed him he fell off.
Rioter Comments
Chikaku (NA)
: Ederick & Nixio [Darkin Champion]
Someone's been watching Venom on repeat
azzaris (NA)
: Skin suggestion: Santa Pyke
still missing CandyKayn though
: It’s not a “damage meta” anymore. Damage has become the core aspect of this game.
> everyone just deathball zergs down middle for 25 minutes until someone knocks themselves out on a brick wall after banging their head on it for that entire duration. Lmao exactly if i wanted to bash my fucking head into another champion for 15-20 minutes i'd go play aram.
Rioter Comments
: 3/4 of marksman and tank champs have no place in the game anymore.
because you nerf shields from {{champion:40}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:497}} {{champion:37}} then buff the damage on : {{item:3147}} {{item:3142}} then give AD champions the same item start as marksman AKA {{item:3095}} while nerfing the base stats and crit on every ADC possible so that you have {{champion:74}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:8}} running the mage bot lane. Then expect people to be happy about this shit. Like, no Riot, storm razor isn't cool. The crit nerfs are not and ever will be ok Don't forget, we have execute assassins in the bot lane now because adcs are so weak like: {{champion:555}}
: i still dont understand how people can get so mad about a game that is over in 30 mins they risk losing their account by telling someone off on the internet that you are never likely to see /play with again.
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=q7un4lIl,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-29T00:12:28.305+0000) > > i still dont understand how people can get so mad about a game that is over in 30 mins they risk losing their account by telling someone off on the internet that you are never likely to see /play with again. It's the tolerance. Say you play the game regularly. Couple of games a day. You're really frustrated you've had bad games, then some asshat decides this is the game where he will intentionally get under your skin for no other reason besides him being "bored" or "upset with the game" or lane isn't going how he wanted it to. Now imagine being in a classroom doing what your told and there's a kid poking you from behind with his pencil. Like in the first class you want to avoid conflict so you figure he will stop, then he doesn't. You say: "hey stop that, please" and the person just smirks and starts poking you harder or jabbing you harder. Now you're getting pissed, and you move to another desk but the kid follows you(happens in game all the time) then you finally get up and yell at the kid in front of the class and the teacher only sees one side of the story. AKA riot. They didn't see what happened in game, or why you got up and started causing a scene. Now the kid can go on poking the next person till the next one gets suspended. It's not right.
: they do go look at the treads in this subsection of the boards
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=q7un4lIl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-28T23:29:53.975+0000) > > they do go look at the treads in this subsection of the boards Those are the ones who get caught. I would rather have a toxic person in my game who's still trying to win than a non-motivated lazy team member who queue'd up because he's bored and feels like making other people a little more miserable. Riot is targeting ragers instead of the people causing the problem. That's the issue. I'm honor 5 and sometimes it's hard for me not to blow the fuck up in game because some asshole doesn't want to win. Oh right but if I do say something, I'll be reported, called toxic, and chat restricted or banned because someone else is literally driving me to my last nerve. Im sure a lot of us hold our tongue's then when we cant? boom banned.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Pixie Storm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3OjA09nx,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-27T22:01:55.092+0000) > > hey im on a mac uh i just bought RP cards from game stop. that solved that issue lol Every time I go to redeem a code my client crashes, same with my friend, maybe there is something wrong with our shit then Laaame {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
> [{quoted}](name=Poro Snax,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3OjA09nx,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-11-27T22:05:10.666+0000) > > Every time I go to redeem a code my client crashes, same with my friend, maybe there is something wrong with our shit then > Laaame > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} thats super strange? i did it twice because i grabbed 2- $25 cards. this was on saturday btw
: When Can I Buy RP Again
hey im on a mac uh i just bought RP cards from game stop. that solved that issue lol
Spearki (EUW)
: New player suggested champ "who to play" in client
I have a problem with Riot trying to introduce mechnically intensive champions to players. My best friend was a bit difficult to teach because she wanted to use these difficult champions. Eventually I sat her down and pat her down into easier champions, warwick, nunu, yi, and miss fortune. From there, she picked up Xayah, then Kai'sa.
Talh (NA)
: I am now a Forumer, NOT a Summoner
I honor your decision however I feel obligated to play the game to add an opinion on how i feel the state of the game is. Even if its just an aram or an occasional norm. I don't agree with riots one-shot either, believe me I play hours on this game.
: ARAM more fun the SR now?
lately, aram wins for me. I used to spam hours and hours on the rift and don't get me wrong, I love this game but holy hell.
: Female gamers; Do you feel like male gamers don't take you seriously?
Well, ok more like when I'm playing support my friends will mention that playfully but I've gone into discord channels full of guys who start to try hard in game, or I hear something like, "the girl is doing better than you" and you know you kind of tilt your head at that point. I don't take offense I laugh it off. The situation gets funnier when I mention not being straight.
Jikker (NA)
: Haven't experienced it yet myself, but it sounds like when Thunderlords was OP and everyone took it. Good times =P
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ANaoi8ub,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-26T21:05:21.817+0000) > > Haven&#x27;t experienced it yet myself, but it sounds like when Thunderlords was OP and everyone took it. Good times =P i think everyone can see the same harvest but im not sure? so you'll have like 3 people diving towards the soul on the person and you dont have to say anything to know they just threw themselves past the team fight to get a stack on harvest.
: > [{quoted}](name=Pixie Storm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=naX2YqnJ,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-11-22T21:59:55.494+0000) > > I like the passes, I guess I&#x27;m one of few. As a person who likes to feel like if I buy something and I get to reward myself by playing a lot to earn more stuff because of it, I feel good about it usually. but uh the worlds pass was too expensive this year. I was a bit shook about it. I actually like the passes too. However, the hellacious grind on the World's Pass just was not fun. I don't mind buying a pass and supporting the game, but holy hell, requiring my first born, and working me like a child in a sweatshop just for one skin 2 months later was insane and way too overboard.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=naX2YqnJ,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-11-26T20:44:23.138+0000) > > I actually like the passes too. However, the hellacious grind on the World&#x27;s Pass just was not fun. I don&#x27;t mind buying a pass and supporting the game, but holy hell, requiring my first born, and working me like a child in a sweatshop just for one skin 2 months later was insane and way too overboard. I had enough for prestige kaisa I honestly just didnt want it but Akali's? Ill grind hard as hell for that one.
Rioter Comments
: Fuck this game, I'm actually just done with the fact that you people at Riot are beyond incompetent
Faster is not better. Turrets are like fucking silk fabric. Damage is too high. 15 minute games make me feel bad about playing because I didn’t do choose a lane dominating champion so the enemy team snowballed out of control. The defensive runes are a joke. Also what’s the point of a marksman? There’s only mages bot now.
: they did surgery on a grape
> [{quoted}](name=WDFismyname,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=N5HcvERT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-25T04:28:14.310+0000) > > they did surgery on a grape They did surgery on a grape
Show more

Pixie Storm

Level 211 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion